Chronicles of Menouthis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Role Play Website] The tales and stories woven within these lands.

27th July 2011

Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

27th July 2011 Empty 27th July 2011

Post  Kaidus Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:34 am

07:15:07Ancient_Daltamare is away.
    08:35:09xMystrealx has returned.
    08:38:56Ancient_Daltamare : -=There the black smith in all his glory, with a push broom in hand gathering up piles of trash in another of these plastic contraptions called a garbage bag. Once full he tossed them into a general pile which was loaded onto something large then a golf cart and hauled off to somewhere unknown. He guess he chose the wrong park bench to crash on >
    08:42:01Ancient_Daltamare : out on for someone woke him up telling him the clock starts now and gave him a jump suit to wear and a broom along with a cap. He was near done this area and onto the next which suited him fine. The only thing keeping him afloat at this point was something called "red bull" with came in a can much smoother then any tin cup he could ever craft back>
    08:43:03Ancient_Daltamare : in the day. Tasted like pure sugar but it got his heart racing and his body moving so he couldn't complain. It was an offer after the man seen his condition and asked if he was hung over whatever that meant. He was cleaning near a bush in adventure land along with a few others when he seen someone sleeping in a nearby bush and from his expierence,>
    08:44:36Ancient_Daltamare : dealing with dead bodies usually involved authorities so he figured if he could claim he was going to relieve himself he could just toss it in the river and resume his job without question. He padded over there over the girl poking her with the end of the broom to test if she was alive first. After a few pokes he noticed a ferret nearby, no...this>
    08:45:56Ancient_Daltamare : couldn't be Mystreal....did someone kill her? To energetic and died from chasing all the sparkly things around this place and just got dumped. Might as well test to see if it was first=- Blaze. -=He spoke out knowing the ferret would react before she did...what the hell was he thinking she had just as much energy and curiousity as the lil creature>
    08:47:06Ancient_Daltamare : did. Pulling out his last bottle he began twisting off the cap for her in advance if she was alive that was=-
    08:50:13xMystrealx : =The day before had been long, the sparkling costumes, floating creatures....and all the dead caracasses hung up from strange stalls. It had taken it's toll, and low and behold she still didn't have her bag, hacing never picked it up from the table before she fell asleep. How was she to know she was going to get dumped in the middle of shiny town-c
    08:51:45xMystrealx : with nothing but the clothes on her back. Dear go dit was a good job she didn't sleep naked. Having spent the night trying to catch the fireflies on strings that lined around this place, she had finally crawled into a bush to sleep. Blaze curled up next to her they were both breatrhing.....quite clearly -not- dead. Blaze suddenly chirped out a -c-
    08:53:21xMystrealx : yawn at his name. Seeing Dalt he shirped again and automatically scampered rather quickly up onto the mans shoulders. Nuzzling at the side of his face before he draped lazily around his shoulders. Myst however was spark out. Curled in a ball on the floor, the thigh length lilac dress leaving the bottom of her legs bare. Goose bumps ran her as -c-
    08:55:19xMystrealx : she slept, her body curled into itself. Elven blood would of been more than capable of dealing with the cold of the night, but she for some reasons eemed to be lacking her usual instincts. Blaze chirped loudly and she stretched out lazily, opening one eye trying to reach out for the small creature. "Blaze...shush. It is ever so early." Small -c-
    08:59:56xMystrealx : fingers curled in the grass and didn't find fur. Opening both eyes the first thing she saw was feet, and those strange clothes of the giants walking around the place. Not giant in height...oh no. They were like trolls, or....well she didn't know but her first reaction was to jump back 4 feet away from him. These people were not friendly, with -c-
    09:01:19xMystrealx : their flashing magical boxes, and shouting and pawing and tugging of clothes. Slowly raising her eyes up the Brilliant Amber colour still shone but it wasn't an unnatural light as it always had been. Rich Fiery hair had flecked with golden tones with the hot sunshine. Her slim figure curled to herself, she smiled broadly as she saw a face she -c-
    09:02:45xMystrealx : recognised. Even one she recognised well. "Mr Dalt!!" Her voice squeaked out as she launched to her feet and tackled him to the floor as she dove straight at him. She had lost Kaidua, and Viktor. Spening the night hungry and a little shell shocked at being chased for exploring. These people had no adventure in them. Her arms wrapped around his -c-
    09:04:22xMystrealx : neck and she clung on tight a little nervous of losing this one too. "I lost everyone, because there were so many colours....and the floating creatures and then I found kaidus again, but he wanted us to find things like a map, and food...and something called bucks! But I am not very good at scavenging..." She still bounced but it was a little -c-
    09:05:23xMystrealx : clumsy as she dropped back from the hug and blaze chirped. "And my feet don't work...and I can barely see past the end of my nose. I is all so very strange Mr Dalt! Wait...." Eying him up and down as she stepped back another steps. "What on earth are you wearing."=
    09:17:56Ancient_Daltamare : -=Karma was good to him yesterday considering everything that happened he wasn't in a jail cell nor a drunk tank. Still he couldn't wait until the tiki bar opened again more then anything. coin here seemed fairly easy to get considering all he had to do was put up with people and just do as he was told. Was it always this easy? might reconsider >
    09:19:24Ancient_Daltamare : business practices at the forge and attempt to get it as a central area for adventures, that was if he chose to return. This world had far more interesting things to observe and learn but still, he never saw one real elf, nor dwarf....no real shifters of any sort. What happened to them all? He was glad to find out Mystreal was ok for it would be >
    09:21:00Ancient_Daltamare : trouble from the beast which was alive and well in his concious now if something were to happen. As blaze padded up to his shoulder, he pulled out a packet of two crackers he got with soup from the bar and ripped it open offering one to the lil guy after cracking it in half so the critter could hold it properly=- A bit salty, be careful. -=Then >
    09:22:29Ancient_Daltamare : the elf lept up staring at him as though he were a monster. She wasn't to far off the truth but still at this point in time he was human much to his inconvience he still enjoyed it, the prospect of being mortal and being a fuck up like the rest of them=- Early? You are usually the one dropping my forge at all times of night. -=He enjoyed the >
    09:25:21Ancient_Daltamare : visits mind you. -=Those ice blue eyes analyzingher from head to toe without any hint of concealing where they went=- No wonder why you have so much energy. -=He shook his head softly, red heads were known for being born of flame and usually hard to control not that he would wish too. He found it unsual being hugged so tightly, almost enough to >
    09:29:16Ancient_Daltamare : choke him but he didn't resist, she must of had a difficult time the previous day, he bet they all did. He listened to her and what kaius asked of them with a tilt of the head. He pulled out a wad of bills, mostly fives and would place it in her hand keeping one with a 20 marking for himself. Should be enough to get him started and he was told he >
    09:31:36Ancient_Daltamare : got paid cash at the end of the night so it didn't matter, that was if he could stay awake. Raising the bottle of water=- Here drink this. -=As she spoke of her legs not operating he lifted her up in his arms and carried her over to the nearest bench placing her down. Returning to his push broom he returned to work, thankfully he was capable of >
    09:32:04Ancient_Daltamare : multi tasking and the others didn't seem to mind her pressence, though some of them seemed to be attracted to the ferret on his shoulder which got the typical response of a hiss=-
    09:43:46xMystrealx : =The green paper pushed into her hand she pawed at it a moment then smiled brightly. In this setting her concentration span had made her more of a hinderance than anything, she was too highly strung to be much good standing for photos, and the light boxes hurt her eyes. He picked her up and as usual she squeaked and squirmed. "Why must you always-c
    09:46:00xMystrealx : carry me around like you hunted me. It is quite disconcerting Mr Dalt." Still didn't stop her giggling as she was dumped on the bench. Swinging her feet under neath it her palms gripped the edge and she leant forward to watch the brush sweep against the floor. Cocking her head she looked around and then at him with a bright smile. "What in the -c-
    09:50:31xMystrealx : world are you doing.?" Still levered over the edge of the bench a shiny crumpled bag shot past her and she jumped up skittering after it. Every time she tried to pick it up the wind carried it further away. Her concentration had lapsed before she had taken the water. Goodness she was easy to lose sight of. Everything in the place was quiet, no -c-
    09:53:19xMystrealx : people, no dancing giant animals...no flash boxes. It made her a little more comfortable exploring as she took a diving leap after the crisp packet rolling as she pounced ontop of it and tumbled into the feet of another man dressed similarly to Dalt. "Well good mornin. You must be looking for reception....I erd they ad a castin on today." -c-
    09:54:54xMystrealx : The man grabbed the crook of her elbow and she squeaked a little backing off. "Tis that way mate. Straight down take a left...can't mis it." The mans words came out odd. What in the stars was he talking about? Her smile brimmed as he offered his hand. "Frank." She brimmed bouncing a little and offered hers back. "Duchess Mystreal Harriet." The-c-
    09:56:21xMystrealx : man burst into laughter and she cocked her head with a slight smile. "Stag e name huh. Thats alreet love, i've erd worse." Turning she could still see Dalt in view, which made her less nervous as she bounced on her feet and circled the man. "Why are you dressed ever so strangley Sir?" Her feet padded as the guy raised a brow to watch her, with an-c
    09:58:39xMystrealx : amused look. "WErid one aint yah." Her hair bounced as she levered on her toes to stare at the shiny metal in the mans eyebrow. Reaching out she smiled. "What is that?"=
    10:10:17Ancient_Daltamare : -=He looked at her oddly and would strangely enough reply in the elven language=- You have no attention span to be left to your own devices. At least if I do this you will be in one place. -=He shook his head softly before resuming his work and again replying. This time in his broken english=- Work, everyone needs to do it to survive. -=Well >
    10:11:43Ancient_Daltamare : except nobles it seemed which got most of there funds from land and inheritence. Before he knew it Mystreal was gone again but he couldn't leave his task unfinished to go chasing after her=- Blaze, we track her after I am done. I am depending on you for that. -=The ferret was to busy consuming the cracker as though it were his last meal to respond>
    10:17:12Ancient_Daltamare : but he figured it would do it when the time came regardless. He made small talk with his co workers trying to pick up information about useless things in conversation. All he really ever did was attempt to survive and this was the best he could do considering he couldn't leave the gates to observe the world beyond. Hopefully they paid well but >
    10:18:43Ancient_Daltamare : considering how easy the work was he highly doubted it. It didn't take that long before the area was clear and the boss yelled out break time and all the other employees took off there caps and began to loosen up=- Well, lets go on the hunt then. -=Blaze seemed to be ready as though this were a game and again went into tracking mode pointing out >
    10:19:20Ancient_Daltamare : which direction to head. As per usual paying little attention to his surroundings unless he could use something as a major land mark=-
    10:23:57xMystrealx : =The man she was pestering seemed to find her antics thouroughly amusing as she circled around him carefully. Bare feet were coated in mud and dust, as she giggled and bounced infront of him. "Eh...an Eyebrow bar?" Bouncing slightly she giggled and the man shook his head as she tugged his arm up to look at the fabric of his clothes. Luckily -c-
    10:25:02тoнoрĸa has left the conversation.
    10:25:14тoнoрĸa has joined the conversation.
    10:25:25xMystrealx : or possibly unluckily for DAlt, the small thing hadn't wandered far and Blaze chirped then hissed at the sight of the man near her. His body arched as he growled out protectively and streaked across the floor. The creature clambered up her back and growled from there as he padded on her shoulder. The man took a step back from her as his eyes -c-
    10:29:44xMystrealx : widened. "Is that a fucking ferret?" Her fingers guided through Blazes fur trying to settle him as she smiled and nodded enthusiastically to the man. "Oh yes. This is Blaze." Amber eyes watched as the man took anouther step back instinctively to the hissing from the animal that was coming. Fire red hair bounced as she turned seeing Dalt she -c-
    10:31:36xMystrealx : beamed again but didn't stop her assault of the poor employee. The man reached out a little to Blaze, and he snapped his teeth causing him to dart his hand away. "Vicious little shit innit." "Oh no, he just doesn't like people m,uch. You see he is ment to protect me, My father said that Ferrets are ever so loyal, like trees. Or wolves." Nodding -c-
    10:33:04xMystrealx : as though the man should understand her and not be looking at her like she was one sandwhich short of a picnic she grinned broadly. "See I was in Hadara, but then we turned up here. I do not quite know where here is....but we are here none the less. Oh yes. Would you perhaps know which way the road back to the city is?" Amber eyes flared over -c-
    10:33:45xMystrealx : him as she bounced before him the man just chuckled a little and nodded his head to Dalt, considering the man was wearing similar clothing. "Yours?"=
    10:40:29Ancient_Daltamare : -=He looked at the man with a stone cold glare at the language used around Mystreal, he knew better then to cause a scene considering he "worked" with him so he decided speach would be the better option=- She is in my charge. An english noble, very sheltered life style. She is out here to gain more expierence in life beyond the quiet little city >
    10:43:45Ancient_Daltamare : she lived in. -=His heavy Russian accent lingered in the air as he reached out to blaze petting his head. He bent the truth yet not outright lied which he tended to avoid as much as he could even if he wasn't bound to the truth like before=- We don't have to return to the city. There should be a food vendor open to employees here somewhere. -=He >
    10:46:00Ancient_Daltamare : honestly didn't seem the type to be working at a theme park of all things, looked more the military type but this place drew all sorts it seemed considering he seen East Indians, Asians which were previously an anti social culture amongst a few others=- Lets go. -=He sighed and looked to the man once more=- When someone asks you a favour, always >
    10:46:18Ancient_Daltamare : ask what is is before you accept. -=He muttered something in Russian before grabbing Mystreals hand and dragging her off from the poor man=-
    10:49:18xMystrealx : -Why did every one drag her around! Viktor tugged her around, and so did Toh. Dalt was another culprit and she wriggled her nose at the thought. Still a little tired, and without her tonics she pulled her hand from his grasp. "Stop tugging at me! I can walk just fine..." Her foot stamped on the ground as she crossed her arms over her chest. -c-
    10:51:24xMystrealx : This place was sparkly for a while, but she was tired, and hungry and getting sick of everyone ordering her around. "Why does everyone always tug at me like a dog." Amber eyes lilted, as her skin looked a little pale, but she would manage. Her bounce was still there, so were the edges of a smile which made it hard for her to be taken seriously -c-
    10:53:42xMystrealx : when she spoke of anything of importance. "First some strange voice starts ryming at me in my sleep, then Sir Viktor drags me into a building to get Sir kaidus....Then Sir kaidus starts barking orders at me." Blaze chriped against her cheek as she turned a little and headed off for a bench. "I don't like this place. It makes people crazy." -c-
    10:55:39xMystrealx : Everyone she knew was acting weirdly, and all the 'locals' churned round and round in circles stuffing odd food into their face, and flashing lights everywhere. They were all half dressed, and wider than bridges. Placing the flats of her feet on the bench she curled her knees up to her chest and rested her chin on them. Still clutching the green -c
    10:57:47xMystrealx : paper he had given her in her hands tightly. Amber eyes stared at the now quiet streets. Taooing her feet on the bench she huffed a little childishl. "I want to go home." Whether that meant Hadara, or Riverrain was un said. Either way she looked haolf wilted.=
    11:10:56÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    11:11:40÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Hey ))
    11:11:54Ancient_Daltamare : hello))
    11:15:13Ancient_Daltamare : -=He stopped as she stomped her feet. Great a tantrum now, if it wasn't one thing it was another with her and waited until her rant came to a complete stop before he smiled wide=- Look, we all got dragged out here and are doing whatever we can to get by. You are still acting like more of a kid then all of the children that come here. Grow up >
    11:15:28xMystrealx : Hey Tully.)
    11:19:03Ancient_Daltamare : at least until we get out of here and you can go back home and a brat all you feel like. -=He didn't have a hint of hostility in his voice as he picked up the broom again and looked at the crew as they resumed work prefering to do the same himself=- If you can't help, just find some place to sit down and pout like that and see how long you last. >
    11:20:04Ancient_Daltamare : -=He looked at another employee and handed the man his last remaining 20 asking him to get some food and drink for the elf, something healthy if that even existed here=- We have to keep hauling you around because you refuse to stay still. Now sit, stay.. -=He spoke in almost a mocking tone=-
    11:23:23xMystrealx : =Amber eyes widened at the lecture as she double blinked at him. Well that was a new one, getting snapped at. Gripping a little nervously into the front of her skirt, her fingers tight as she watched him continue to work. Everybody was so busy trying to 'survive.' that they were missing all the adventure that was around them. Which she just -c-
    11:25:13xMystrealx : didn't understand. Everything was bright, and loud and ever so tall. Turning contraptions that twirled people in the air, Sparkling coloured fire flys encased in glass houses lining the streets. It wasn't being a brat it was frustration that everyone was so determined for her to sit on her rear end and hide in a bush somewhere. Watching the brush-c
    11:27:29xMystrealx : still she went quiet. Sitting on the bench cross legged and staring at the ground where the brush pushed the dirt to one side. Blaze didn't bother to hiss, there was no hostility in the man, so what was the point. Tucking her hair behind her ears, the elongated tips twitched asnd she let out a breathe. " I am -not- being a brat." Her voice came -c-
    11:28:57xMystrealx : through in a chirp as she shook her head exaggeratedly. "I just want to see..." Her eyes flashed on him as putting her on a bench, was like telling her to fight instinct. Her instinct was to explore, to enjoy every smell every colour every note of music. Just like his was to survive at all costs. Doing as she was told she sat on the bench in any -c
    11:31:34»Đãřâẏ« has joined the conversation.
    11:32:06»Đãřâẏ« is away.
    11:32:15xMystrealx : case although her body was bouncing as she sat. The man came back handing her a bottle of water, and a couple of slices of toast wrapped in a napkin. Eying up the bottle, she tipped it upside down shaking it then back right way up. Giggles ensued, as she cocke dher head at the trapped water. Crunching the container that was see through, but still-c
    11:34:07xMystrealx : bent in her grip with a crunch. Picking gingerly at the toast she tore small bites off at a time with her free hand first, then to her mouth. She was trying her best to stay as still as possible in her seat although it made her fidget. She may be human now, but that didn't stop the natural curiosity to everything. "Mr Dalt. How long do you have -c-
    11:34:17xMystrealx : to sweep the floors for?"=
    11:44:19Ancient_Daltamare : -=He was suprised she actually listened. If he had one of those devices that flashed he would take a picture and likely frame it in gold=- You are. Find something here that involves exploring then or keeps you on the go but find something to do. You will get to see things, and understand them alot easier then doing things on your own. -=He pushed >
    11:48:22Ancient_Daltamare : the broom gathering up the trash until he was asked the question of how long he had to sweep=- Until they tell me to stop and take a shower from what I understand. -=He didn't know what a shower was but he was about to find out. He found nothing dangerous about this place or they wouldn't allow children to enter considering how humans coddled them>
    11:49:29Ancient_Daltamare : so=- There is something called a "tour guide" here, try out to be one of those in an area where they have plants and animals. Put your knowledge to use, share some of yours and perhaps even recieve some. You have tons of energy and have a good personality. More importantly you can deal with people. -=He seen quite a few of them roaming around with>
    11:49:55Ancient_Daltamare : a crowd of people. Himself he was trying to find a way to work the machines, if they remembered this perhaps he could bring knowledge back with him to the past=-
    11:51:26Ancient_Daltamare has left the conversation.
    11:51:31÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~Tully wandered in looking haggard, with a five o' clock shadow of stubble on his face, a mess of hair, and bags under his eyes. But as tired as he was he couldn't miss Dalt. Even in his human form he stood out like a broken thumb. He noticed Mystreal, too, who looked very different, though he couldn't tell if it was because she was sitting still >
    11:52:38Ancient_Daltamare has joined the conversation.
    11:53:44÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : or if it was something else. Dalt was working...Tully grumbled. Dalt always worked, it seemed. Doing the work of a maid though? Tully wouldn't resort to such a thing. Four days, no, three now. That's what the voice had said. And to help. Survive. Well, as long as he got water, and stayed off the radar of these strange guards, he didn't see any >
    11:55:50÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : reason why he shouldn't just fast, go hungry. He -was- hungry though. Hunting was hard to do without a proper weapon, and the animalia was so scarce! These people in their ridiculous, useless armors, these costumes they wore were about as close as he came to finding any fauna. There were birds, but he had no bow, no arrows. He tried rockthrowing >
    11:57:39÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : but that was only failure after failure. And this food these people ate, he was still unsure of it. His stomach was strong, but he was Human and, horrifically enough, had found he could not turn green anymore. In any case, all of this aside he went over to Mystreal and Dalt. He still wore his tan tunic, tan breeches, and dark brown leather belt >
    11:59:14÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : and boots. People gave him looks, sure, but they didn't know what he was supposed to be. Any who asked, he just scowled at and they left him well enough alone. He hated it here. He went and sat down next to Mystreal and said nothing.~
    12:02:09xMystrealx : =Tully came into view, and was soon plonked at her side. With a wide smile she bounced a little. "Sir Tully!" She owuld of hugged him, but to be fair only Dalt really got that punishment from her. She was airy but she tended to keep her space her own. two slices of toast left she held them out to him eagerly in the palms of both hands and -c-
    12:03:35xMystrealx : smiled broadly. "Are you hungry, Sir Tully. You look hungry....and" Well he looked dishevelled with his stubble and tired appearance. Her own skin was pale, the lack of colour in it a side effect of having to manage without the medicines she created for her illness. Dalt was actually beginning to grind on her nerve. Not that there was ever much -c-
    12:04:55xMystrealx : retaliation to such from her when people did. Her nose wrinkled as her beaming smile came forward and she bounced to her feet. "Fine." Her feet scattered, as she had little intentions of hanging off his coat tails if he was planning on snapping at her all day. She didn't need a chaperone. Well actually she did....but in her head she was -c-
    12:06:56xMystrealx : perfectly capable of managing. "Good bye Mr Dalt." Most of the time he offended her she rarely snapped just took her leave, before she would retort. The bounce in her step came as she hopped off not really knowing which direction to head in. The place was big, and she was an accident waiting to happen. Blaze hissed at Dalt as she graced past him -c
    12:07:29xMystrealx : obviously not impressed at the mans eagerness to be rid of the girl, Snapping his jaws he chirped at Mystreal and disappeared into the pocket at her back as she headed off down the street.=
    12:16:58Ancient_Daltamare : -=He reached into a pouch and drew a ciggerate before drawing the lighter. Then a thought came to mind as he pulled out a flash light given to him flashing it in front of her wondering if would draw her attention=- You I understand why you are pissed. Blaze...give me that attitude again and see if I go out of my way again to help. -=He took a hit >
    12:19:10Ancient_Daltamare : from the gold cart and still made sure the creature was safe before him, had to count for something but what could he say. Lighting up the smoke he took in a long haul feeling the relief if brought him with a wide smile=- Tully, could you do me a favor and make sure nothing happens to her. I will meet you at the tiki bar if I ever get off of work.>
    12:20:43Ancient_Daltamare : -=He couldn't know when really, but it would eventually happen. Unzipping the jump suit he pulled out a gold ring with a black crystal across it=- See if you can pawn this for coin. It comes in the form of paper so don't be suprised. Make sure she is taken care of. -=He seemed more then adept already, likely since he has been speaking amongst >
    12:21:20Ancient_Daltamare : people he met at the bar and work. Already having formed one bad habit he would say he was on the right track. Though he really wanted this thing called an I-pod because of the music without the bard following him around=-
    12:26:47÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~Tully took the toast but did not eat it, though he did grumble a "Thank you", with just enough energy left over to inspect the bread, thinking it poison. He smelled it though. When Mystreal got up to leave, once her back was turned he just set it on the table, to leave it there untended. He was in quite the grumpy mood and was now just being >
    12:29:09÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : outright stubborn about not eating this future fare. He would likely wait until he was drooling, foaming at the mouth before taking a bite of something. He looked to Dalt, having briefly noticed the pair's exchange. "Lover's quarrel?" Ah, but he did have some humor left in him afterall. It was said deadpan, however, lacking of any real punch. He >
    12:32:53÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : nodded resigningly to Dalt's request as really, he couldn't keep sitting there anyway. Took the ring and stood up. "Have fun," he threw in, and then went to follow Mystreal. He was feeling far too noncommunicative to keep up with her dizzying charisma, but he couldn't just leave her off to her own devices in this alien realm and, anyway, she would>
    12:36:40÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : be a nice distraction from this hellhole and his hunger. He hadn't spent much time getting to know her and she seemed already to be involved in many of the same circles he was in Hadara. So this would be a good opportunity. "Mystreal, wait up." He'd try his best to keep her entertained, and out of trouble.~
    12:37:23÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : >.< I have to go to work. Feel free to NPC Tully as you wish. ))
    12:37:36xMystrealx : Lol. Have a nice day hun.)
    12:37:59÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Thanks, you too. Will be back later! ))
    12:38:10÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    12:38:48xMystrealx : =The girl wasn't as spritely on her feet as uaual, the elven grace and speed taken away with the shift to this new world. No longer bouncing on her toes with an airy walk, her heels for the first time in so many years connected with the floor a little heavily. People were starting to meander into the park, many many people. The gates creaking -c-
    12:40:16xMystrealx : open as she gulped. Turning on her axis instinctively to see if she could find anyone she had already walked through one of the little mini realms, to the next. Her name shouted she smiled. Tully dipped to her side but was soon lost in the crowds that surrounded her as she was bqack in the same position she had started. On her own -c-
    12:42:23xMystrealx : surrounded by masses of strangely dressed people, who were already flashing and shouting. Trying to weave through the crowd her feet dragging a little in their step. Catching her foot she tripped and landed with a thud on her hands and knees. Scrabbling to her feet to avoid getting trampled her palms and knees grazed she puffed herself up a -c-
    12:44:01xMystrealx : little. She wasn't a child, and she could fend for herself. OH shiny! The giant teacups covered in bright colours began to spin, children squealing in them as she giggled and bounced to the bars that surrounded the edge. Bouncing on her toes she pulled herself up on the railings and lent her front half over trying to see. Legs dangling as the -c-
    12:44:38xMystrealx : woosh of the turning tableware pushed her hair into her face. A broad smile pushed her as she leaned a little further to watch the twisting ride.=
    12:48:22Ancient_Daltamare : -=As the people were flooding in they were recalled back to the nearest place where staff could shower up and rest for the long day ahead and so forth=- (work time)
    12:48:42Ancient_Daltamare has left the conversation.
    13:25:16Georgina_Calloniel has joined the conversation.
    13:25:23Georgina_Calloniel has left the conversation.
    13:44:01Sybilla·Covelin has joined the conversation.
    13:46:58Georgina_Calloniel has joined the conversation.
    13:47:46Georgina_Calloniel has left the conversation.
    13:50:54CathaoirMacDonnchadh has joined the conversation.
    13:52:16CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Yay, I can bend my elbow now^-^))
    13:53:28CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Which means I can post^_^))
    13:56:55Sybilla·Covelin : yay!)
    13:58:05Dravyk_Kyorl has joined the conversation.
    13:58:08Dravyk_Kyorl has left the conversation.
    14:26:47Georgina_Calloniel has joined the conversation.
    14:26:56Georgina_Calloniel has left the conversation.
    14:29:58Sybilla·Covelin has left the conversation.
    14:36:51CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cahair had hid himself back around the pirates of the carribean ride where he could easily blend in once people were there. When he had stopped searching the sun had started rising and people started to arrive in the park for work. He kept hiding himself from the employees while the park still was closed. It wasn't until now that he felt safe <c>
    14:37:22Kalika*-* has joined the conversation.
    14:37:41Kalika*-* has left the conversation.
    14:41:09CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>enough to walk out in the open. He started his recon of the area. He needed to know where he could eat and how the strange paper currency changed hands. He also felt the need for a bag of sorts. He had what he could only assume was a large amount of money. From a safe position he eyed several locations that seemed to be providing food and <c>
    14:45:41CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>beverage. He wondered what could be in the food that they ate to make everyone so large. Women in nearly nothing seemed to be healthily weighted and men in tight clothes or sleeveless shirts with shorts and sandals similarly. Aside from that small group of people everyone seemed to be eating like royalty but looked more like the poor<c>
    14:46:42xMystrealx : -Yawns and stretches-)
    14:48:01CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> he had seen in ports closer to his home. He started his walk through the park while it was lit. He wondered if there was a bar of any sort in this strange village where it seemed hundreds only visited to watch people pretend at being something. He was still unsure why there were caves for courage testing. He had only been in the Pirates,c>
    14:50:11CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>but wouldn't enter any other based on his experience there. He wasn't comfortable with the iron carts that moved without anything or anyone pushing or pulling it. He wondered who else was here. Everyone had hidden themselves so well last night while he was searching. A thought occured to him and he set out in search of a bar of any<c>
    14:51:56CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>variety. If Dalt or Tully had been brought here to this strange level of hell, that would be where he could find them. And it wouldn't hurt him to get something to eat and drink. Whiskey for breakfast sounded wonderful if he could get it. Along his trail he was accosted for more of those magic box moments where the people paid him and <c>
    14:53:00CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>captured himself with them in a moment of time. He was getting used to the ritual, but was unsure why they only seemed to do it with him and others dressed normally and not like some vagabonds or common whores.'|F|
    14:53:22CathaoirMacDonnchadh : There, to make up for lack of being around yesterday^_^))
    14:59:46Gävîn has joined the conversation.
    15:16:14xMystrealx : Welcome home.)
    15:17:53Ancient_Daltamare has joined the conversation.
    15:18:39CathaoirMacDonnchadh : DALT!!!))
    15:18:49Ancient_Daltamare : FOOD!!!?))
    15:18:53CathaoirMacDonnchadh : lol))
    15:19:18CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Noon is when I have to get outside to finish yard work. ))
    15:19:33xMystrealx : Yard work is bad!)
    15:20:03CathaoirMacDonnchadh : yeah)
    15:20:43CathaoirMacDonnchadh : The yard Im working on would fit 7 of 8 suburban houses with yards
    15:21:17CathaoirMacDonnchadh : ))
    15:21:20xMystrealx : O.o?! That means nothing too me.))
    15:21:22CathaoirMacDonnchadh : lol
    15:21:33«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : ooc room peoples))
    15:22:26Gävîn : Delayed thank you, and welcome Dalt.]
    15:25:38«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Welcome home Gavin, long time no see))
    15:28:57▪Jαčøв▪Ŀαdøʀαк▪ has joined the conversation.
    15:29:18xMystrealx : Welcome.)
    15:32:39Gävîn : Thank you Kai. Indeed, out of the country.]
    15:45:33▪Jαčøв▪Ŀαdøʀαк▪ has left the conversation.
    15:46:57xMystrealx : =Sat atop a small set of steps to a large castle, her smile brimmed over her lips as she swung her legs. Heels hit the stone behind and bounced forward with a sueen spring to them sending them in a swinging arch over and over. People were massing up and down the steps in contraflow lines as she watched the motions of them moving in such neat -c-
    15:49:48xMystrealx : streams. It was odd, like someone was herding them in either direction toward the summit or base of the steps. Tucking her hair behind her ears, the pointed tips twitched as she shifted to get a better view. Pulling herself up onto the banister plynthe the small square platform at the top just wide enough to perch herself onto. From her vantage -c-
    15:52:51xMystrealx : point she had a good view of a large portion of the park, usually she would of been able to pinpoint people from here, but her eyesight was off. Strange but she just smiled tearing another piece of bread off the...oh what had the man called it. Oh yes...'hotdog' that she had managed to acquire. Buying things wasn't hard. It was the same -c-
    15:54:33xMystrealx : system as home. You waited to be asked what you want, pointed at something and they gave it to you. See, simple! The wind caught against her catching her hair and a small child pointed. "Mommy look an elf!" The parent glanced and looked a little confused. "It's not christmas yet? Must be an event..." The woman waved and suddenly another blinding-c
    15:56:54xMystrealx : flash of light. Ow! Double blinking as stars gathered in her eyesight she rubbed at them with the heels of her hands a little muddled in her head from the sparking light. Why must they all do that? Smiling brightly seemed to be the answer to maker them take it and wander off after leaving a bundle of green paper in her lap. Fondling it into her -c
    15:58:29xMystrealx : front pocket she carried on eating. Lilac skirts shifted, the sheer fabric of her chemise slipping down her shoulders as she offered a little round her back to blaze. The creature snatched it into his pocket, and began chewing thankfully on the meat. The place wasn't so bad once you got over the strange manner of dress, the heaving metal goliaths-c
    16:00:01xMystrealx : and the flashing boxes of blindness. Amber eyes just watched the distance, before she lay backward against the banister railing stretching out to stare at the clouds. Blaze made his escape before she landed and perched on her stomach. People stared and flashed but she didn't shift. "Mommy can I play with the kitty?"..."Thats not a kitten darling,-c
    16:02:42xMystrealx : thats a ferret...and no they stink." Blaze hissed out a complaint and she giggled. "Well you do smell a little off at the moment silly furball." The clouds floated in odd shapes across the sky and she giggled as one shaped like a rabbit hopped across the sky. Two and a half days left? It made her wonder why she was here, no why they were all -c-
    16:04:23xMystrealx : here. It was odd, last thing she remembered she had been asleep.Mabye she was dreaming? Pinching her own arm hard she squeaked out a complaint. "Ow!" Nope not dreaming. Oh well. Her legs hung over the edge of the plynthe her back stretched our at an awkward angle. She could just loiter for 2 days here. It seemed no one cared aslong as she stayed -c
    16:04:57xMystrealx : still so they could flash boxes at her and intermittent children could maul Blaze. Even if he had nearly taken a chunk or two out of a group of them all dressed the same.=
    16:06:33CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir even though hungry and thirsty turned towards the castle. It was the one place he thought to go to yesterday and never made it to. He hoped someone was there. It would make sense. There was a castle back where he was meant to be and it gave a small sense of home. Along the way he noticed strange closets that would take the green paper<c>
    16:07:35CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>from the fat people and after pressing on a piece of glass the closet made funny sounds and they reached down, pulling up and opening strange bottles with colored water inside. Was this an alcohol dispenser? Was this the best future ever?"
    16:07:39CathaoirMacDonnchadh : not finished))
    16:07:41CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>
    16:08:42Gävîn has left the conversation.
    16:09:27тoнoрĸa has left the conversation.
    16:10:56CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>He walked over to one with a red can with a swirled white stripe. Cautiously he read what little he understood and saw moving letters and numbers of fire. "Ice cold? 3.50?" He asked out loud. He looked at the wad of money he had and frowned. He couldn't see a half unit in it. Maybe this closet would give money back? He pulled out four of the <c>
    16:12:48CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>green papers marked with a 1. He put one in but the closet spat it back out at him. He blinked a bit and looked at the white engraving on the machine. There was a face showing and looking to the slot. He looked at the paper and flipped it over. OH! The closet was very specific on how it ate the paper! He put the paper in the way shown and the<c>
    16:15:33CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>closet ate it, making him curious as well as concerned. Now the fire numbers read 1.00. He blinked a bit. The closet could count? He shook his head and slid in one more piece of paper after another. He looked at all the glass options and chose a burgundy one with white stripes. He didn't know what a Dr.Pepper was. It seemed that there were<c>
    16:17:19CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>new rules for spelling things. He didn't worry long. The sound of clanking startled him. He reached to the small mouth at the bottom for the bottle. He was startled by clanking in an even smaller mouth he reached into it with two fingers and slid out the coin. THEY DID USE COINS!! He was so happy to be holding metal. He was instantly confused<c>
    16:19:08CathaoirMacDonnchadh : as to why metal was worth less than scraps of paper. He grabbed his drink and walked to the castle, seeing the lines. He slipped into the one going up and missed seeing Mystreal at first. He prevented entering the castle and turned to head back. He saw people using magic boxes and stopped to look. He finally found someone!! He weaved over to her<c>
    16:20:13CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> and stood beside her. "Myst!" he prevented talking as if this place were strange. he wasn't sure what dangers there were for people like them.'
    16:20:15CathaoirMacDonnchadh : |F|
    16:25:25Sybilla·Covelin has joined the conversation.
    16:26:11xMystrealx : =Her body was lazily lapping over the banister edges as she watched the fluff enslauht of different shapes above her head, Blaze settled to curl on her stomach and she smiled broadly. Mabye she could stay here, the castle was ever so beautiful. With it's tall spires, and odd coloured perfectly shaped stones. Pushing her fringe to one side it -c-
    16:28:29xMystrealx : and she giggled. Then suddenly above the noise of children, and the clicks and whirrs of flashes a voice came right next to her ears. The sudden call of her name caused a squeak, and her elven balance gone she tippled off the banister landing bottom first on the step. The shudder of the stone on her rear end bumped through her and as she landed-c-
    16:29:52Viktor has joined the conversation.
    16:30:26Sybilla·Covelin : welcome home)
    16:30:49Viktor : thank you ))
    16:30:50xMystrealx : with a thud. Her ears twiched as she rubbed the small of her back pulling herself to her feet. Looking a little befuddled at the situation she turned to place the voice's owner and beamed broadly. "Cath!" Bouncing on the spot infront of him the people with flashing boxes still clicked and she stamped her foot. "Flash flash flash. Shoo...go on you-c
    16:31:15CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wb syb))
    16:32:06Sybilla·Covelin : thanks)
    16:32:22xMystrealx : merciless gremlins. Shoo!" Wafting her hands at them they all looked a little dumbstruck at the reaction but eventually meandered off again as they were shooed from her. "The Disney Land got you too then? Oh...wait." That smilt a reminder into her mind as she bounced trying to look around him half expecting Annora. "Where is Milady Annora?" Wide -c
    16:32:55xMystrealx : amber eyes turned over the people around her and she turned them back to him smiling brightly as ever. "Is she not with you?"=
    16:33:18Viktor : sorry about yesterday x_x rl stuff came up. ))
    16:33:27xMystrealx : Babydoll!)
    16:33:33Sybilla·Covelin : happens to all of us)
    16:33:39Sybilla·Covelin : sweetiepies!)
    16:33:39xMystrealx : Hai!!))
    16:34:04Sybilla·Covelin : where is everyone?)
    16:35:33Viktor : trying to figure out where Vik would be ))
    16:35:35CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir chuckled when Mystreal fell on her rear. He always thought her entertaining but that was definately funnier than it should have been. He nodded grimly, his smile fading. "I woke up-" He looked around at the people and smiled waving, playing a part. He turned back to her. "M'lady Annora isn't with me. I haven't found her in all my<c>
    16:37:46xMystrealx : Castle.)
    16:38:29CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <C>searching. " He cautiously looked at others and got pulled into another group to have his moment stolen from him. He got more of the green paper and returned to Myst. "Have you seen Annora or anyone else?" He hoped she had seen Annora, but anyone else would be a small comfort and increased his chances of finding Annora. He looked at his drink<c.
    Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

27th July 2011 Empty Re: 27th July 2011

Post  Kaidus Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:56 pm

16:41:01CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>trying to figure out how to open it. Some people were drinking their's and putting the strange cap back on. He figured that the opposite way would open it. He started to open it and a strange hiss was made and the contents seemed t o try and escape. Reacting quickly he tightened the cap again and waited until the living liquid calmed down,c>
    16:41:53CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>again. He repeated the process several times until it didn't try it anymore. '
    16:41:55CathaoirMacDonnchadh : |F\
    16:45:00Viktor : Viktor had awaken behind the safety of a backboard to an amusement ride. He had taken shelter there when he was too exhausted yesterday to meet back at the castle. He had been three hours late anyways, and so he needed to go back and meet the others, to tell them what had happened. It had taken a short amount of time, and observation, but he had >
    16:45:45xMystrealx : =Still busying herself trying to straighten her skirt, she giggled at the liquid that tried to surface from his bottle. The brown substance obviously had a life of it's own as it bubbled and brothed in the bottle toward the top. Cocking her head she shook her head. "I have not seen her either, Sir Cath. I am sorry....you must be ever so -c-
    16:46:21Viktor : an idea as to how things were running here. Perhaps the others had figured that much out for themselves as well, so that wouldn't be too pressing. His thumb ran over the small stack of green parchments they called money, having collected a fair amount of it yesterday. It wouldn't be enough to sustain five or more people for a week, but it would >
    16:47:42Viktor : make a bit of a difference. He slowly got up, realising that lights were back on, and quietly made his way towards the castle like they had agreed to meet there yesterday. Hopefully the others didn't leave that spot already, though he had no clue as to where in or around the castle they may be. A few times he was stopped to have his picture >
    16:48:04xMystrealx : worried about her." The elf had relaxed somewhat since her encounter with the dead animal traders. Bouncing on the balls of her feet, the girl was still as energetic as the energizer bunny on redbull. "I saw Sir Kaidus, and Viktor...and Sir Toh....and..." Her nose wrinkled a little as she thought. "Milady Sybilla....and the odd pirate man from -c-
    16:49:35Viktor : taken, but within the span of fifteen minutes, he would soon arrive at the castle, violet eyes trying to discern where the others may be hiding. He still didn't see any of them. He really should learn to pay more attention, though most of all he wanted to get the hell out of here, and have a decent drink. That would have been nice. For the time >
    16:50:02Viktor : he decided to wander around the castle in search of the others, and if he didn't spot any of them in an hour, he would go search elsewhere. -f-
    16:50:04xMystrealx : the wench..." She still thought, just reaming names off in her head as she realised that actually it was not a localised phenomena that had them all here. It was nearly the whole damned town....minus the ones she had never met. Odd. "Oh and Sir Tully is here." Dalt was here too, but she shut up at that point. Grumpy man. Her own pockets were -c-
    16:55:03xMystrealx : filled with green paper, apparently decorating small childrens hair with feathers and the shiny metal rings that were all over the floor. (Ringpulls) The parents thought it was higly amusing and handed her the paper. Brushing her fringe to the side she giggled and bounced. "Mabye I can help you find her?" Spotting flashes in the distance it -c-
    16:55:52xMystrealx : caught her attention Kaidus had told them all to meet here if they got lost so that was what she was doing.=
    16:59:19CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir frowned deeply at the news that Annora hadn't been seen yet. The names seemed to have not one location but many. How were they all brought there and why? He gazed out at the different areas that composed the park. He still had not retrieved a map. "I need to go back to the cave of courage." He pointed in the direction of the pirates ride<
    17:01:39CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> "But if you could find Annora while I am gone that would be wonderful! I need to find some food and go make some more of this." He pulled out the wad of cash that was at the very least 400 dollars. "I'll come back here a little before supper if I can. Maybe even sooner than that." He hugged Mystreal. "Thank you for being here and <c>
    17:04:15You are no longer marked as being away.
    17:04:19CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>offering to help!" He stepped back and ruffled her hair. "I'll see you again soon!" He paused for her reaction and then headed out to get back to \work\. If he had a small fortune as he thought it might be good to round up everyone to eat at one of the larger sit-ins later that day. He was in a hurry to take advantage of the break that the <c>
    17:05:26CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>man had taken the day before. He assumed it would happen again and get him even more money.'
    17:06:02CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Sadly I have to head outside to decimate the weeds on the property line. I should be back before 2 but no promises))
    17:06:17Sybilla·Covelin : Sybilla had tucked herself behind a building to sleep. This morning, she'd risen with the sun to go wandering through the park before it got too busy. What a surprise to find people who had a similar accent as she did. Even happier was she found a place that was serving food. She needed to go back to the castle so she had them /c/
    17:06:22«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -The night had been an eventful one...and more importantly than anything else, he'd found Adie and learned she was okay...that gave him piece of mind no amount of stolen flip flops and vomit inducing cheeseburgers could have. They'd spent the night in an oversized faux garden, where everything was made of that odd, strong sheened material that -c-
    17:06:52Sybilla·Covelin : put the food into handy little containers. It cost her almost all of one of those bills with the 20 on it for one meal! The little girls still came up and asked for signatures and pictures. It was alright with Sybilla, it gave her more of the green papers and the kids weren't so bad. With her bag of goodies from the place called a Cafe Sybilla /c/
    17:08:11«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : was not unlike metal...but wasn't metal. Best not say what they'd done in the tree or they'd likely never be invited to the magical kingdom again...but Kaidus had managed to displace a large portion of his clothes...again. What was it about Disneyland that had Kaidus so consistently naked? He'd fallen asleep despite his insistence he wouldn't at-c-
    17:09:40«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : sometime around dawn and no doubt because Adie wanted to meet with that Chuck creature, she'd snuck out as he slept...Lord knows Kaidus found sleep rather irregularly and it was only the stresses of the previous day that had him conked out. Adie had replaced her form with the sack of stolen outfits from the previous day and Kaidus occasionally-c-
    17:10:02Sybilla·Covelin : made her way back to the castle. An odd glowing cup with something called a straw was filled with a tart but sweet water they called lemonade. She couldn't wait to sit down at the castle and eat. And who did she see at the castle but the bubbly little elf. With a smile, Sybilla headed in that direction. /d/
    17:10:54«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : murmured something a little crude and nuzzled into it, hugging it tightly to his bare chest...this would have been all well and good but the tree in which he'd spent the night wasn't his alone...there was a creature there, much like the one that had received a flip flop to the face which had been waiting in silence to pounce. It chose midday to-c-
    17:13:06«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : do so. A striped cat lurked into motion and burst towards Kaidus with a rather manic grin and echoing laughter, droning a song about some unknown creature called the 'Jibbawokee...'. Either way it was enough to not only wake Kaidus but to do it with such a start the man went flailing off his perch and landed on the squishy astroturf with a thud,-c-
    17:14:31«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : naked, bruised and wondering what the hell the beast was that had startled him. "Mommy....why does that man have no clothes on?" The sound came vaguely into his ringing head and Kaidus gave a start. Oh no...these goddamn midgets were hear already! And now they were going to think he was some sort of tree lurking pervert! The woman screamed -c-
    17:15:54«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : as Kaidus leapt to his bare feet, thankfully arranging a shirt on his waist so that he wasn't actually flashing anyone. The pair shared a look, woman covering her child's eyes before Kaidus abruptly darted sideways into a plastic bush. Ow...spikey...in all the wrong places! He kept going, looking for some sort of respite so he might be able-c-
    17:16:46«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : to actually don some clothing...Ugh...this was not the way to wake up! Somehow Kaidus had managed to top waking up to children yelling and grabbing at with cries of Aladdin...Now he wasn't Aladdin...he was just some creepy naked guy.-
    17:17:31xMystrealx : =The castle spires stretching above her she turned and they distracted her from her task. Annora would still be there later....surely. Her feet bounced as she stared up, and decided that her initial position was the best. She had so many sets of insturctions barked at her she was beginning to lose track. Kai had said to wait here, Dalt had told -c-
    17:17:57Viktor : How long had it been since he had last had food in his stomach? He didn't remember, but it was now or never for the finding of food he could tolerate. Moving along the streets, a lit farther away from the castle, he eventually found a vendor selling things called 'hot dogs' which he surmised were maybe made from wolves or other mongrels. What a >
    17:19:42Viktor : backwards place this was. He asked for one of them, and recieved what looked like a cylindrical strip of meat over a valley of soft bread, a red substance on the top of it, the man had called 'Catch up'. He had no idea what it was, and soon took a bite, finding he rather liked the taste of man's best friend. Begrudgingly, he handed over a strip >
    17:20:24xMystrealx : her to sit still or find work. Now Cath wanted her to find Annora, all of which contradicted each other. Hopping back onto the plynthe she lay back and lazily loitered on the banister. She was so tired, the lack of tonic had her bounce barely a spring, more of a slight hop. Yawning she turned her eyes on the sky and waited on the banister. Her -c-
    17:21:52Viktor : green paper in exchange for the food and wandered back towards the castle, keeping eyes peeled for the others. He spotted none of them so far, though cries littered through the air of some sick freak running around bare in the grounds. Viktor listened to them, and ignored them for the most part, figuring it was just another one of their things >
    17:22:07xMystrealx : smile never faded as Blaze settled once more on her chest. Two more days, she reminded herself. Two more days. Firey red hair gave her away everytime, there were plenty of others with the same blazing mane that caught her attention and even a few that seemed to have red ends and brown tops. It was very odd. Giggling at the thought she let -c-
    17:23:11xMystrealx : her head lul back. People began to flash things at her again, the bright static firefly lights blinding as she winced a luittle at the lights in her eyes they produced. Another few bits of green paper dropped in her lap she tucked them away in her pocket and let her arms hang off the side of the banister
    17:23:22xMystrealx : -c-.))
    17:23:23Viktor : designed to make things here exciting. He paused, taking the last bite of the hot dog, when that little nudge in the back of his head went off, whispering into his conscious 'you really don't need the others, you are doing just fine on your own.' The thought was tempting, but he would much rather help the others survive than just worry about >
    17:24:14xMystrealx : and swinging. Her legs off the other end she swung them freely through the air.=
    17:25:21Viktor : himself, though he was sure they could manage on their own. They weren't stupid. Well, most of them. Speaking of which, he had spotted something red out of the corner of his eyes, hoping it would be that elf girl's hair, finding it to only be a bright red shirt of another abnormally large child waddling through the street with his abnormally >
    17:26:32CathaoirMacDonnchadh has left the conversation.
    17:27:37Viktor : large parents. He wondered what in the hell they were doing to get that large, silently wondering if he could do the same to wolves to make some of those hot dogs. They were delicious. He sighed, looking around once more, looking for one of his acquiantences, finally spotting something else that was red a few dozen meters from where he was. >
    17:28:47Viktor : He headed in that direction, eyes narrowed like a hawk scouting it's prey, he was sure it was her, it had to be. Otherwise this would have been a huge waste of time and effort. To his relief he spotted the girl, and forced his way over to near her, though far enough not to draw unnecessary attention. Perhaps she would spot him, if not he would >
    17:28:51Viktor : manually go and get her attention. -f-
    17:31:27«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -Lucky for him he was used to getting caught naked...in his life it had happened a scary amount of times, so much so you had to wonder if perhaps Kaidus enjoyed the nakedness. The spiky bushes were not much fun on bare flesh but he managed to wiggle his way into that pair of blue breeches, drag on the skin tight tunic and haul his hair down...-c-
    17:33:24◘ ىℓᶔ has joined the conversation.
    17:34:06«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Covering his unnaturally blue eyes with those dark covers in hopes that by doing this, the woman who had seen him naked wouldn't be able to point him out in a crowd. His body ached just a touch...okay...a lot...both from the fall out of the tree and sleeping in it all night. Seemed here his body felt as old as it actually was...damn. Another -c-
    17:35:19◘ ىℓᶔ has left the conversation.
    17:35:45«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : grumble of his stomach rose as he edged out of the giant garden and took off towards the castle. He needed distance after all. His feet were still bare, thanks to the hurling of footwear at first the grinning feline and then next the blacksmith. Dalt's head had been an unfortunate target at Adie's insistence...hopefully the beast wouldn't hold-c-
    17:37:56«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : it against him. He'd need to keep an eye out for footwear...because the floor here was awfully sticky in places. Grabbing a dubious looking and rather phallically shaped bun with some oddly fake looking sausage nestled within from a vendor on the path towards the castle Kaidus hoped he'd run into some of the cast he'd met the previous day...-c-
    17:38:20«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : this place was so big that he kept losing everyone and there was no way to find them...except for if they remembered to head to the castle...-
    17:39:54CathaoirMacDonnchadh has joined the conversation.
    17:43:09Sybilla·Covelin : Being without her extra senses was a little weird but at the same time it was somewhat a relief. No constant heartbeats in her head, no horrid smells to drift to her nose, just a pleasant level of noise and scents. The dullness of colors was odd though and not being able to see so far away. Sybilla settled to lean against the banister /c/
    17:43:18Sybilla·Covelin : near Myst. Out from the bag she took the bowl like container and opened it. Mm, stew. Though they called it gumbo. "Are you hungry, Mystreal? It's like the stew I make at home with some rice." There chicken, sausage, and ham. Hers usually had shrimp or some kind of fish in it but since they weren't near water she supposed that /c/
    17:44:19Sybilla·Covelin : made sense. A spoon made of something they called plastic was held out to the elf with a smile. "It's spicy though so careful." Even without her supernatural senses Sybilla could smell the spice. There was dessert too though she was a little reluctant to share that. /d/
    17:47:55CathaoirMacDonnchadh has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    18:01:27«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : ner i think i'll go lay down for abit -rolls away to sneeze self unconscious-))
    18:01:29You have been marked as being away.
    18:05:23«Ŧʜɑʟєɵɴ» has joined the conversation.
    18:07:06«Ŧʜɑʟєɵɴ» has left the conversation.
    18:11:16xMystrealx : -died for a bit.-)
    18:12:12Sybilla·Covelin : -sees this-)
    18:17:42Georgina_Calloniel has joined the conversation.
    18:20:17◘ ىℓᶔ has joined the conversation.
    18:20:33◘ ىℓᶔ : Would anyone care to help me concerning my lame profile issue? ))
    18:21:34◘ ىℓᶔ has left the conversation.
    18:26:01Georgina_Calloniel has left the conversation.
    18:42:40xMystrealx : Sorry sybi hunnie I'll be back in a couple hours. Gotta work xx))
    18:42:43xMystrealx is away.
    18:48:35Sybilla·Covelin is away.
    19:04:09Georgina_Calloniel has joined the conversation.
    19:06:50Viktor is away.
    19:08:33Georgina_Calloniel has left the conversation.
    19:28:58Gιитоυ_Іѕамυ has joined the conversation.
    19:29:10Gιитоυ_Іѕамυ has left the conversation.
    19:31:18Odessa_Faire has joined the conversation.
    19:35:02Odessa_Faire has left the conversation.
    19:57:43xMystrealx has returned.
    20:05:47Viktor : wb))
    20:07:53Georgina_Calloniel has joined the conversation.
    20:08:29Georgina_Calloniel has left the conversation.
    20:13:02xMystrealx : Ty Viktor hun ^.^)
    20:15:54CathaoirMacDonnchadh has joined the conversation.
    20:17:48Viktor : np ))
    20:21:37xMystrealx : ^.^))
    20:32:00Ķąlęb has joined the conversation.
    20:32:18The chat's topic has changed to: [Realistic Medieval RP with a touch of fantasy realm.][Closed realm-wide storyline for the next 3 days.]
    20:32:25Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    20:35:19Sybilla·Covelin has returned.
    20:37:35Tory-Oakcroft : =A groan came out. The sound of laughter and screaming filling his ears as he groaned again and moved his hand to the back of his head. It throbbed hard as fingers gingerly rubbed against the sore spot and he took in air through his teeth darting his hand away. Opening his eyes the light was blinding, It scorched his eyes and left him squinting -c-
    20:39:48CathaoirMacDonnchadh : hey all^_^))
    20:39:57Sybilla·Covelin : Hey)
    20:40:02Tory-Oakcroft : trying to see. Crumbled with his back against a wall, he tried to shift but his head spun slightly as he was surrounded by...Fur? Trying to shake his head clear of the sickening dizzying feeling colours came into his eyeline. Bright yellows, greens and then suddenly out of nowhere a glass eyed staring mouse with red pants jumped out at him. The -c-
    20:40:05«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Wb Cath))
    20:40:32CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Ty^-^))
    20:40:53CathaoirMacDonnchadh : I'm all Sweat-tastic and Daray isn't hear to hit on me 8 lol))
    20:40:57CathaoirMacDonnchadh : here''))
    20:41:38Tory-Oakcroft : creature hit him in the head then dropped in his lap as he backed away from it suddenly. Why was this thing wearing pants. A finger reached out to prod at it, it didn't move just lay there. Glass eyed and staring at him as he prodded it again. Suddenly it croaked into life. "If you've got ears, say cheers!" Scrabbling back he went to try and pull-c
    20:46:25Tory-Oakcroft : the broad sword that usually sat at his hip but his hand caught nothing. Standing up he cracked his head in the same spot again coming up 2 feet too short for the shelf above his head. Son of a. Holding boths hand on the back of his head he cursed a little and crawled through the mass of furry bodies toward a little streak of light coming through-c
    20:48:25Tory-Oakcroft : it. His head poked out through the grave of small animals. He came almost nose to nose with looked like a cross between a chubby hobbit and a human child. The young girl screamed, which brought a shocked "Ahhhh" out of Tory. Followed by a good minute of back and forth of screaming at each other before he cupped the childs mouth and dragged her -c-
    20:52:11Tory-Oakcroft : into the teddys. "Shhhhh...your going to get my head knocked off, yelling so loud hobbit." The girl squirmed free and with a bright smile scurried to shove a notepad out at him. "I is not a hobbits. You must be's Prince charmingses, cans I has your autogrpahs Mr Charming?" Looking to the thin neatly cut parchment then the girl he raised a brow. -c-
    20:53:52Tory-Oakcroft : "What are you talking about you odd little creature?" The girl thrust the pad at him again and he swept it aside and crawled out pulling to standing and brushing himself down. Blonde fringe heavy set in his face he shoved his hand through it and took in te scene before him. What the...the place was see through. Small things skitted everywhere. -c-
    20:55:22Tory-Oakcroft : Shoving his hands in his pockets he smirked as one attatched to his leg, he raised a brow and shook the child off before heading out the doors shoving a black box out of his face and into the face of the small Asian warrior holding it that tried to blind him. Outside the world was bright, and oh so cheery. Oh god...he was in hell. Surely. -c-
    20:57:05Tory-Oakcroft : People rushed round the streets, heading down the...what the hell was that. Crouching to place his palm on what looked like black shiny stone constant stone. It was hot, and a little spongy to the touch. Another flash and he growled. Grabbing the camera he snatched it and threw it aside. It was really annoying. Striding off through the crowds, he-c
    20:59:05«Ŧʜɑʟєɵɴ» has joined the conversation.
    20:59:30Tory-Oakcroft : merged in fairly well. Blonde fringe dipping into the odd coloured sea crested eyes that lay cold beneath, shoulders stooped his hands shoved in pocekts. This was certainly interesting until a man stood infront of him and grabbed hold of his shirt. "Hey charming, my daughter wanted a picture." He shook and a growl came out as he shoved the mans -c-
    21:00:35«Ŧʜɑʟєɵɴ» has left the conversation.
    21:00:53Tory-Oakcroft : hands free but he just grabbed him again. "Get your meaty sausage hands of of my shirt, you useless peasant before I make you." Tory was realtively calm usually. But if you were planning on pushing him he was easy to fire off the man shook again. "Wise guy are we?" That was it, he slammed his forhead into the mans nose which subsequently burst -c-
    21:02:15Tory-Oakcroft : with blood that caused him to step back to avoid it splashing onto his shirt. "HEY!" His feet were moving him -fast- in any other direction, he may be out of his depth but he was used to city's. Fights ment guards, guards ment jail. He didn't plan on sitting in a cell for 6 weeks so he made a sharp escape in the opposite direction.=
    21:02:45Ķąlęb : -Kaleb had survived the last day only because several minutes after arriving he was detained in some sort of miniature dungeon for screaming insults at at a child who'd mistaken him for some sort of Prince...likely the same one as Tory. The kid had made a comment about how he was looking pretty rough and Kaleb had proceeded to describe in detail-c-
    21:03:22CathaoirMacDonnchadh is away.
    21:04:19Ķąlęb : how repulsive the rolls of fat he possessed were and how much like an inflated pig's bladder he looked like...Apparently in the magic kingdom you weren't allowed to let the children know how gross they were. They assumed he was drunk since he proceeded to ramble aimlessly about Hadara and magic and wizardry...That or insane. Why they let him out -c
    21:05:49Ķąlęb : at all was beyond Kaleb but he didn't wait around long enough to ask...He'd spent the night in some kooky house where everything looked more like the retarded drawing of a simple child than well crafted furniture...what awoke him that morning? A person...speaking from inside a beast. He could only assume the woman had been swallowed at some -c-
    21:06:47Ancient_Daltamare has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    21:07:03Ķąlęb : point because she removed her massive, grinning, bow riddled head and told him to stop sleeping on the bed. He was not becoming the next meal and proceeded to hurl chairs at her. He thought that meant he still had his strength even if his senses were scrambled...but actually the chairs were just incredibly light. "What are you doing you psycho!!-c-
    21:08:23Ķąlęb : Get out of here before the children see!!" Children?! These weren't children...they were some sort of feasting, gorging midgets out to pull your hair, blind your eyes and cover you in stickness. The half mouse (named Minnie incidentally) chased him down the wonky stairs and Kaleb shot out into the street. Everything was confusing and without his-c-
    21:09:39Ķąlęb : senses it was very easy to get turned around. His rather exhausted frame stopped before what he thought was a safe spot....only for a wall of water to appear and completely drench him! What the hell was going on in this place?! Kaleb proceeded to go off into further expletives, the same ones that had gotten him thrown in jail. Parents gawked, -c-
    21:10:54Ķąlęb : covered their children's ears and called for the aid of 'security'...whatever that was. Oh look...men in uniform! Crap...The drenched once wolf took off into the crowds again...if there was one thing he was good at, it was avoiding the guard...then again, normally he wasn't prone to tiring. Ugh...why was he huffing and puffing...This place -c-
    21:11:12Ķąlęb : officially sucked and Kaleb wanted to do anything necessary to get the hell out.-
    21:15:38Viktor has left the conversation.
    21:16:29xMystrealx : -Now has the song the boys are back in town in her head-))
    21:17:41Sybilla·Covelin : no no... bad boys bad boys.. whatcha gonna do...)
    21:18:05xMystrealx : LOL))
    21:19:32Sybilla·Covelin : Sybilla or Cinderella as the children kept calling her had been strolling through the park. That until some running maniac collided with her side. Without all those extras the force of the person sent Sybi onto her back with a rather painful sounding noise. "Uggh." What the heck was that?! That never happened before. Usually when people /c/
    21:19:41Sybilla·Covelin : ran into her they merely knocked into her and kept going. Here, in this place, she got laid flat onto her back. Which hurt by the way. Left her dazed and blurry eyed. Since when did stone hurt so bad... since she had no supernatural anything. For the first time in her life she knew what a real headache was and it was not pleasant. Holding her /c/
    21:20:42Sybilla·Covelin : hand to her eyes to shield the sun she stared up at the offending runner. "Tory?" No way. Maybe she hit her head harder than she thought. Slowly she started to sit up rubbing at the side of her head where it met the ground. "Help me up..." a hand extended upwards for help. While the other moved to rub at her shoulder. Damn it that really hurt! /d/
    21:35:04xMystrealx : Crying chld. Sybi Npc tory and skip me fr this turn. Gotta sort it.))
    21:35:11Tory-Oakcroft : What she said >.>)
    21:35:49Ķąlęb : Don't trust me to npc you >.>?))
    21:36:11Sybilla·Covelin : Rofl.)
    21:36:17Sybilla·Covelin : I wouldn't trust you...)
    21:36:25Sybilla·Covelin : Post wolf-boy.)
    21:40:03Tory-Oakcroft : No!)
    21:40:07Tory-Oakcroft : lol)
    21:40:40Ķąlęb : am i posting >.>?))
    21:41:06Sybilla·Covelin : -facepalms-)
    21:41:24Ķąlęb : -He managed to lose his entourage by ducking into some odd room that had a crudely drawn picture of a male figure on the door. His dramatic entrance caused the two men standing before the urinals to turn their heads and stare. It took Kaleb only a moment to figure out what this strangely white room was for. "Ah really just couldn't hold it any-c-
    21:43:05Ķąlęb : longer..." The rather manic grin the drenched Southern man offered the pair had the one nearest to him sharply zipping up and shoving his way past to get to the door. Kaleb eyed the other man a little too intently...Nobody had ever been as uncomfortable as that guy in that moment. The man was about his height...his build. Hmm. Grasping the -c-
    21:44:06Telperien has joined the conversation.
    21:44:22Telperien has left the conversation.
    21:45:03Ķąlęb : bin beside the door he dragged it over...Jesus that thing weighed a ton! Literally if he couldn't lift it. Must be weighted on the bottom. The guy gawked and took a step back as Kaleb strutted closer. "I need your clothes...your boots...and your magic picture box..." The guy started laughing, since Kaleb had unintentionally quoted a certain-c-
    21:46:01»Đãřâẏ« : o.o))
    21:46:42Ķąlęb : terminating robot...err...almost. "This is a joke right? Very funny....Who tries to rob someone in Disneyland?" The man chuckled until Kaleb was up in his face. "Clothes and boots buddy...before I decide to remove ya face as well..."The guy just stood slack jawed as Kaleb let him go, crunching his knuckles...you know...to be more intimidating. -c-
    21:47:47»Đãřâẏ« has returned.
    21:48:10Ķąlęb : Had he known he didn't have his were strength or speed he might have been a little more careful about what he was doing. Clothes were removed, a tartan shirt, a pair of cut off trousers that looked a little stupid and shoes that seemed stupidly made of fabric. Kaleb took his kit off without much care and shoved the wet clothes at the man. "Cheers-c
    21:49:37Ķąlęb : mate..." On the clothes went, the guy a little confused as to why Kaleb was now entirely naked. He hadn't wanted the man's underwear after all...nothing wrong with going commando. He looked like an idiot but at least he'd blend in. "Don't bother telling the guard brother....or I'll find ya and break that pretty smile o' yas..." The bin was-c-
    21:50:28Ķąlęb : moved again...Bollocks that was hard to move...and not quite the smooth exit he wanted to make but eventually he made it outside and look off into the crowds again, rummaging through the guys bag for anything of use as he went.-
    21:51:11Tory-Oakcroft : back))
    21:51:28Tory-Oakcroft : Syb you want me to post or you going first?)
    21:51:57Sybilla·Covelin : No, no... you go ahead. I need something to drink)
    21:52:07Ķąlęb : wb...and I got to quote terminator...i r awesome >.>))
    21:52:23»Đãřâẏ« : not even close to the actual quote. sigh))
    21:53:14Ķąlęb : sure it was...just...magic picture box instead of motorcycle))
    21:53:56Tory-Oakcroft : =His body smacked into a blonde woman, who scattered to the floor with a hard thud. Pushing his hand through his hair about to snap out a cross retort to tell the woman she needed to watch her step, blue eyes laced on Sybilla whose voice came out to confirm herself. Oh bollocking hell. A grunted annoyance came out and he stretched his hand out to-c
    21:56:30Tory-Oakcroft : her with a half smirk. Since when did the wolf take a tumble so easily. Hyking her up to her feet he raised a brow. This weas getting odd, mabye there was some odd interpretation for why he was dreaming about a magical land "Having fun Puppy?" A small girl squealed at them as she bounced excitedly infront of them. "Mommy, mommy look look!! It's -c-
    21:58:49Tory-Oakcroft : Cinderella and prince charming! Mooommmy loooook" Blue eyes flashed to the chubby midget and the gawky woman who came to her side oh he had a few words for the woman, but he bit his tongue spotting the securty guards heading this way he grabbed Sybillas arm. "Time to go Princess!" A forced smile came to the pair staring at them he tugged Sybi off-c
    22:01:10Tory-Oakcroft : in the opposite direction. The guards suddenly bustled and he tugged her into another run until the sight that fell him brought him skidding to a halt before he slammed shoulder first into Kaleb. Actually scratch that, he unplanted his feet and slammed straight into him with a thud. Well well, look who had the upper hand now. Not that he -c-
    22:02:32Tory-Oakcroft : realised it yet. Growling letting go of Sybilla his eyes slashed coldly on the Ass wolf and he shurned out a smirk muttering to Sybilla. "Goes missing for month, but oh of course he had to show up in Gremlin land just to piss me the hell off." His voice was quiet as ever, barely audible in his throat as he squared his shoulders a little. Why did -c
    22:02:45Tory-Oakcroft : that slam not rip his shoulder out of joint like running into a brick wall?=
    22:05:02Sybilla·Covelin : As Tory helped her up Sybilla smiled. "Got you too huh?" Boy was it nice to see him. A hand still rubbing the shoulder he smacked into. "Got one heck of a shoulder there." Was she having fun? Well, there was no one here trying to kill her and she'd figured out the best way to survive. Which was by just smiling at the little children who ran up /c/
    22:05:10Sybilla·Covelin : to her. When the little girl came running up to them Sybilla's smile widened a little more. "Have fun, little one." Eyes lifted as Tory grabbed her arm. Where were they going? "What'd you do?" Off they were running; something she was much less adept at without those super lungs of hers. When Tory slammed into Kaleb her /c/
    22:06:05Ancient_Daltamare has joined the conversation.
    22:06:14Ķąlęb : Wb Dalt))
    22:06:44Sybilla·Covelin : eyes went wide. Dear gods. Then he muttered something that had Sybilla tilting her head to the side. "What'd you say?" Blue eyes shifted between the two men. "Kaleb." He was here too? That made just about everyone she knew or had met. Before the pair of asshats could square off in front of everyone Sybilla gave a gentle push to /c/
    22:11:45Sybilla·Covelin : the two of them. "That way..." Granted the push would have normally sent a human tumbling forward and now, was far more girly and human. /d/
    22:12:12xMystrealx : Wb)
    22:15:53Ķąlęb : -His escape plan was perfect...use the crowd for cover and disappear into it because he was now dressed like a douche....just like everyone in this gods forsaken place...But then that idiot from Hadara, the tall, blonde and broody prat had to show up! The thud hit him hard, harder than he could have imagine...was this some sort of nightmare? A -c-
    22:17:40Ķąlęb : place where Tory outmatched him? No no...that couldn't be the case. Either way the force of the collision knocked him off his feet and sent him sprawling on the ground with an unwelcome thud. Oww...that hurt. What did that hurt so much? "Please tell me this is hell...because there sure as hell ain't anywhere else where Tall, Blonde and Broody -c-
    22:19:25Ķąlęb : can knock me down like that..." He didn't have much time to consider this because by the time he was on his feet, Sybilla was trying to shove him...It didn't budge him at all...He might not be a wolf but he was still relatively strongly built...enough anyway that a girly push wouldn't budge him. "This is all yer fault ain't it Sully?! You-c-
    22:20:36Ķąlęb : goddamn bastard...Ah'm sure this is your f**king fault!!" He spat and then promptly took a swing at Tory's face, disregarding the threat of guards and another night in a prison cell. Normally it'd be like a battering ram going for the man's face but it definitely wasn't this time around...just a regular man punch.-
    22:21:39Tory-Oakcroft : =Oh god was that satisfying, seeing the smart mouthed wolf take a tumble from one shove with his shoulder. Okay it went from hell to Nirvana in 10 seconds. Glaring down at the man Sybillas push came and it barely shifted him, which was an odd thing but right now he apparently had an upper hand he was not going to waste. Kaleb grated him on so -c-
    22:23:37Tory-Oakcroft : many levels. Wait...every level. He was wolf which made Sybillas eyes spark everytime he was around, even if she denied it. His fist gritted as the man spouted off, the fist came slow paced as his arm swung round to try and smash into his jaw his left arm sliced up to catch into his forearm and knock it his arm to skirt past his ear. The punch -c-
    22:25:41Tory-Oakcroft : lacked luster. Already placed under Kalebs arm he lowered his body and growled as he rushed his weight forward to slam his shoulder hard into the mans gut. Trying to shove him straight back with force into the wall of the toilets behind him that he had just walked out of. The guards were raining down fast and a crowd was gathering. Tory had -c-
    22:27:20Tory-Oakcroft : trained for years, and damned hard. Pushed and forced into rituals and battles. Picked himself up from a bleeding mess to come back and fight again harder, faster. For the wolf to take one swing with his 'gifted' arm and take him off his feet always had his stomach churning with a sickening annoyance. His reappearance came at a bad time, as -c-
    22:29:33Tory-Oakcroft : the shiny place had his head pounding, considering he woke up with a large cut to his head and still a little dizzy...his mood was foul. If the hit came it would slamm him back and his hands would move to try and pin him to the wall. If not he would spin to face him again. Either way his words barked out. "My fault? Because it's not more likely -c-
    22:30:56Tory-Oakcroft : your big mouth got us all poisoned in our sleep? Ass wolf." Tory never spoke as much as when slinging verbal insults at Kaleb. But right now...he could probably actually rip him limb from limb. Funny thing that.....they lost magic. He however, was just a highly trained human. Bonus!=
    22:31:07The Invoker has joined the conversation.
    22:33:41Sybilla·Covelin : welcome realm-wide story-line in progress please see host for details)
    22:35:05The Invoker has left the conversation.
    22:35:07Sybilla·Covelin : Sorry, had a phone call..)
    22:35:13xMystrealx : That'd be me! -Bats at sybi-))
    22:36:50xMystrealx : JOb wootage)
    22:37:01Sybilla·Covelin : Woot woot! I'm employed now!)
    22:38:05«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : 8 ))
    22:38:41«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : awesome sauce))
    22:39:10Kalika*-* has joined the conversation.
    22:40:06xMystrealx : Welcome. Storyline in play, please speak to a host if you wish to join. Thankyou.))
    22:40:20Sybilla·Covelin : "Not hell, Disneyland. Far as I can tell these people bring their children here to see thespians act like their storybook favorites." Yea, rather than running around with her head cut off she'd been doing some research by asking questions and reading things. When neither men moved, Sybilla sighed quietly. Great. Just great. One look /c/
    22:40:29Sybilla·Covelin : to the gathering security and Sybilla gave off a nervous laugh. "Look real, huh? New act." More nervous laughter. Amazingly the security guards bought it and why wouldn't they? Both men looked like characters. Currently they just looked like assholes though. The security people started dispersing the crowd as Sybilla rounded /c/
    22:40:47Kalika*-* has left the conversation.
    22:41:25Sybilla·Covelin : on the balls of her feet to march toward both men. "Hey! Hey! Stop it. We're not the only ones. Kaidus, Mystreal, Brandon, they're all here. So just knock it off." Definitely not as convincing without the growls but she was trying to save both their asses from being thrown into some holding place. /d/
    22:42:12ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    22:42:17«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : hey Annora))
    22:42:25ᴥАññóřãᴥ : hihi))
    22:42:43xMystrealx : Hey Anni, welcome home.)
    22:43:23ᴥАññóřãᴥ : hihi, thanks))
    22:45:52CathaoirMacDonnchadh : hello^_^)
    22:46:15Ķąlęb : oh right, its my go))
    22:47:39ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Locations/posting order?))
    22:47:40xMystrealx : yes, yes it is))
    22:48:06Tory-Oakcroft : Outside some toilets somewhere. Kaleb, Tory Sybi.))
    22:48:48Ķąlęb : -Kaleb wasn't an inferior fighter but when one has the strength and the speed of a powerful beast like he did, Kaleb didn't really have to try so hard as Tory obviously had in his life. His hand had somehow managed to miss Tory's face and he barely had time to growl before the idiot was rushing him into the nearest wall. He wasn't fast enough to -c
    22:49:53ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora made her way quietly towards the castle, feeling more naked than she had been since she was last... well, naked. Another bag had been retrieved from the wall of 'things', the contents of the first dumped into the second. The constant noise-maker had been tossed into a bush without a second thought. Her stomach growled hungrilly- <c>
    22:50:03Ķąlęb : even think about dodging and his back went smashing into the side of it with a painful crunch. Sure, he'd been beaten up a great deal in his lifetime but nothing ever stayed for long and usually he could take every fist with barely a flinch...but this...This sucked! He coughed hard and gritted his teeth, hand swinging up to aim a smack against -c-
    22:51:42Ķąlęb : Tory's gashed head...He still had enough sense to spot weaknesses. "Me?! Do ya think Ah'd do this to myself?! Ya've made yaself frigging superpowered you moody freak!!" He hissed. The crowds were now cheering them on...why they thought a pair of princes would fight against a toilet was anybodies guess...then again the people that visited Disney-c-
    22:53:24Ķąlęb : were hardly the brightest bunch. "Fix it now ya bastard!" He obviously thought this was Tory's doing...maybe he'd hired a wizard to zap all his strength? Maybe he'd got him cursed or set some bad mojo on him? Kaleb didn't know but he did know that beating Tory up might possibly fix it...maybe?-
    22:55:13ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> She hadn't eaten since she had woken. Then, it had been something snatched from the top of the trash. She found the bar and stepped into the artificially cool air, shivering as it hit her skin and she sat down at the bar, pulling out a few bits of silver that she had managed to gather, ignoring the crumpled pile of green paper at the <c>
    22:56:13ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> bottom of her purse. She had eight of the large silvers and seven of the smaller ones. That should be good enough for a proper meal, at the very least.+
    22:56:26Ancient_Daltamare : you guys mind if I join in?))
    22:56:36xMystrealx : Go for it)
    22:56:53xMystrealx : imma duck out anyways.))
    22:56:55xMystrealx is away.
    22:57:30Tory-Oakcroft is away.
    22:58:05Tory-Oakcroft : -Tory takes the hit to the back of the head and stumbles off to pass out cold in a bush somewhere-
    22:58:26Ancient_Daltamare : -=He was whistling away hauling some boxes over to a shop like his boss told him to when a security guard grabbed him by the shoulder mentioning of him potentially being useful in a fight that was breaking out near the toilets. He didn't want to get involved but still, might be a bonus or promotion involved in it if he defused the situation. As >
    23:00:18Ancient_Daltamare : other men were pushing through the crowd he weaved the best he could amongst the packed crowd before spotting the three. Looked like one just took a good hit and the other two he didn't regonize=- The hell are you people doing! -=He sounded pissed off and it didn't help he still stood over much of the crowd and had a blacksmiths build to them. >
    23:00:25»Đãřâẏ« : *ray appears in Disney to grope Tory in the bushes*))
    23:01:44Ancient_Daltamare : Many here assumed he was in the military due to to his ink but he didn't speak much other then ask random questions about what they considered common knowledge. Glancing down to Sybilla he cocked a brow regonizing her outline but he doubted it could really be. Did they bring forth most of the kingdom? He wouldn't put it past the voice=- Oi, worse >
    23:02:49Ancient_Daltamare : then fucking mutts. -=His heavy Russian accent lingered as things seemed to calm down now that one of them left. Seemed out of it though but he wasn't going to waste energy dragging the guy to a first aid booth it was securities job. Taking off the cap he wiped the sweat off his brow wondering why it was these people he worked for kept dragging >
    23:02:51xMystrealx has returned.
    23:02:54Ancient_Daltamare : to the most random of jobs=-
    23:03:02xMystrealx is away.
    23:03:08Tory-Oakcroft has returned.
    23:03:17Tory-Oakcroft : -Cant resist. Mind ifI jump back in?))
    23:03:32«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : lol go for it))
    23:05:01Tory-Oakcroft : =Kalebs hand smashed into the back of his head, but halfway through his tumble away he growled and turned suddenly, (and blindly) to swipe a punch at the pricks face. His hand swung but Dalt had managed to put himself square in the way of where his fist was aiming. Oh christ. The man was built like a brick wall, His fist gritted a little as he -c-
    23:05:14CathaoirMacDonnchadh has returned.
    23:06:38Tory-Oakcroft : tried to cut it short and swurve to miss, leaving him just short of his face and half spun to the side as he snapped out. Broad shouldered, and tall he wasn't far off the large mans size. Built and trained, he squared his shoulders and shoved his hands in his pocket with a growl. "Oh it is so nice having you yapping at my toes, like a weakened -c-
    23:07:44CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir came back towards the castle after posing for pictures and searching more for his fiancee. He still hadn't drank the Dr.Pepper, and wasn't sure he had wanted to. The drink was almost alive with how it rose to try and escape the bottle everytime he loosened the strange top. Of course it had stopped doing that. He was still cautious.<c>
    23:08:18«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    23:08:31Tory-Oakcroft : mongrel." He cut his speech short glaring at the man with a cold stare that told him, if he caught him in an alley on his own he would be lucky to arm crawl his way off. A gutteral noise in his throat, he gripped his fingers in a fist harder the joints clicking. "Fix what you insane mutt! Go piss up a tree you waste of fur." It really was turning-c
    23:09:28CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>He couldn't wait any longer. He was passing by what appeared to be a bar and he needed whiskey. Good lords he needed whiskey. Fake animals in skin that wasn't good enough to tan, large humans that seemed to be rich enough to spend money on things, but it seemed somehow paper was worth much more than the coin. He had heard of things like<c>
    23:09:48Tory-Oakcroft : into a testosterone fest as his shoulders stooped a little and he dropped back at Sybillas side. Cold eyes kept watch on the large man, he couldn't place him, and he was dressed like the other gremlin herders that were meandering through the streets. Keeping his body just infront of sybilla, Kaleb wasn't a threat to her, but this could be for all-c
    23:09:50Tory-Oakcroft : he knew.-
    23:10:30«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : whose go is it...i'm lost now))
    23:10:44«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» has joined the conversation.
    23:10:45Sybilla·Covelin : MIne. then yours.)
    23:10:46ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Cath and I are at the tea party))
    23:11:02Ancient_Daltamare : syb then yours))
    23:11:10ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Ah, double names >.> Hadn't been keeping track))
    23:11:29«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Wb))
    23:11:30CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>this. Although what he had heard was that the notes were to some sort of storage place where the bearer of the note could go and withdraw the coin. He entered the bar and shuddered. "Oi! Me stars!" He hadn't expected the air to change so drastically. Did the building get enchanted by a wizard? He couldn't bother to worry about it. He strolled<c>
    23:13:30CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>up to the counter where another few people were. He looked at the strangely dressed barkeep. "Whiskey." He stated as he came up to it, pulling out the paper with a 20 on it. He didn't recognize Annora in her strange future clothes. His lack of sleep showed on him.'
    23:14:03Sybilla·Covelin : There was a frown at Dalt with the mutt comment. "Oh look, it's the -pussy- patrol. Go hack a furball, Daltamare." If she didn't have her powers neither did he. Meant there wouldn't be any oversized feline roaring at her for it. After all, why was she being lumped in with their asshattedness. Wasn't like she did anything to start this /c/
    23:14:12Sybilla·Covelin : other than get knocked over by Tory. And those repeated mutt comments were grating on her nerves. She'd been nothing but nice to feline when they'd met and here he was calling her mutt for no good reason. Wasn't like she'd ever done anything to him and his attitude toward her was a lot like her blaming -all- knights for the /c/
    23:16:03Sybilla·Covelin : things that had happened to her and she'd learned to deal with it. Having Tory standing in front of her like that added to the boldness of the words. Certainly she wouldn't do so if she was all by herself. /d/
    23:17:19ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora recognized the voice first, looking up to spot Cathaoir. She swept the coin into her bag and moved over to him, throwing herself at him, her arms wrapped around him tightly as she let out a deep breath. "Fox!" She greeted, finding his lips immediately and kissing him deeply (to the chargrin of several young girls eyeing the young <c>
    23:19:29ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> kilted man). Her hands buried in his hair as she let out a deep breath, burying her face in his neck. "My love. I was so worried over ye." She said, trying not to cry as she clung to him. "I hate this place, and I'm so hungry. I have silver, but no one will sell me anything. I even tried to trade some of the rectangles for silver, <c>
    23:19:53ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> but no one would buy them." She said, letting out a deep breath. "This place is horrible."+
    23:20:24Ķąlęb : -What the hell was this? A fourway? He never signed up for that and he sure wasn't being the bitch in the middle of these two muscle heads. Seriously...this world was backwards...a place where he couldn't be a jackass and get away with it. "Hey...this ain't permanent ya over preened prick...whatever ya did ta me, it won't last forever!!" He spat-c-
    23:22:31Ķąlęb : ...god he hoped it wouldn't or else he might as well hang himself from the spires of that castle now. A world where Tory was top dog. Nobody wanted to live there. It occurred to Kaleb that if he wanted the upper hand he'd need to try something...He seemed to be ignoring Daltamare right now, mostly because he didn't know the guy and he didn't -c-
    23:23:33CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir was shocked at first but eagerly kissed her lips back, holding her closely. Once she was done talking her stroked her hair to calm her. "Calm dahn' Sparruh'. Folks ear' yuz notes insteh' o' silver." He took out held up one of his two quarters. "Look.." He put the coin to his mouth and bit with a wince and showed it to her. "Nah real <c>
    23:24:20Ķąlęb : fancy starting another fight when he hadn't finished the first one. From his stolen backpack he hauled out that magic flashing box, promptly flashed it in Tory's face and then swung another fist at his stupid face. He wanted to at least land a decent hit before he got knocked out by the pair of them...which at this rate was undoubtedly -c-
    23:24:51Ķąlęb : going to happen...if the guards didn't suddenly realise that these were in fact not actors...and this really was a proper fight.-
    23:26:00CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>silver." He offered. The tender interrupted. "Sorry sir, but we don't sell whiskey." Cathaoir cringed and sighed. "Two of your strongest and some clean water. And two meals-your choice, I trust you." The tender listened and blinked. It was certainly strange. Apparently two of the performers really stayed in character, though one of them <c>
    23:26:37Ancient_Daltamare : ok my post then?))
    23:26:44Sybilla·Covelin : Yarp)
    23:28:30CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>must have forgotten they were out of character clothes. "I'll need 25 more dollars." Cathaoir blinked, wow, maybe people in these days weren't as rich as he thought. Maybe it was just that everyone had to pay so much for everything. He pulled out another 20 note and handed him a 5 as well. So they referred to them as Dollars. That must have<c>
    23:29:28Ancient_Daltamare : -=His reaction wasn't what it was before in Harada but he still had time to arc his head down just enough that if the mans fist did hit it would come in contact with the hardest part of his skull, leg moving back to properly brace himself as his right hand curled its fingers and prepared for a palm strike in retaliation. He didn't know if he would>
    23:30:46Ancient_Daltamare : was capable of taking the blow as just a human but he could damn well try. Once the fist came to a stop that shit eating grin disappeared from his features before he stood straight once more. He still didn't regonize any of them at least until Sybilla spoke=- Why hello if it isn't the one pussy I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole and somebody >
    23:31:13CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>been what the strange word after the number was. The tender left them. Cathaoir put his arms back around Annora and sighed tiredly. "I was so worrehd 'bou ya Sparruh'. Spen' all nigh searchin fer ya ahn onleh stopped tuh geth' more this strange currency." He kissed her cheeks and then her lips again. "I'm so glah' to hah ya back." '
    23:31:15CathaoirMacDonnchadh : |F|
    23:33:08Ancient_Daltamare : dick. -=His personality changing over to that of the tigers by force before the Ancient let things get out of control. Looking to Tory briefly then he looked to Kaleb, of course he had a personal Bias against wolves so naturally he leaned to this scene being the mutts=- Cut the shit both of you and go your seperate ways before security comes and >
    23:34:15ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora snuggled close to him. "I've been looking for ye as well, fox." She said, nodding to the server. "We'll be at the table in the back." She said, frowning at the tender before taking Cathaoir's hand and pulling him into a booth, holding out her towards him. "I took these from outside a horrible cave." She said, running a hand through her <c?
    23:34:41Ancient_Daltamare : does it for you both. -=He generally ingored what was said between the pair, a quick glance back and it seemed they were making there way through the crowd with resistance of course from the obese bastards in it. Snapping his head back at the pair he seen Kaleb pull out what was called a Camera before setting off the flash. Then the cheap shot was>
    23:35:48Ancient_Daltamare : coming in, all dalt could do was put his right foot forward so it was placed between kalebs legs and raise towards his nuts while the rest of his body moved into the strike oddly willing to take it for the man if it meant less trouble ahead=-
    23:36:26Ancient_Daltamare : somebody elses dick*)
    23:37:35Tory-Oakcroft : =Dalts mouth had his jaw tensing and he growled out a response. "Whatch your tone Kitten, before I correct it for you." Rivalry or not, it was a given that he was not going to take that directed at Sybilla. She could mouth her own fight, but it was a show of face none the less. Flash. Son of a...what was that. His retinas scorched with the -c-
    23:38:15Ķąlęb : brb, I have to feed the cats...If it gets to my turn feel free to have Kaleb kicked in the crotch and on the floor xP))
    23:38:48ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> hair. It was nice to be with him- it lifted a large weight off of her chest. She leaned across the table as the drinks were brought. She drank the water first, closing her eyes in pleasure- in the country, she had had clean water often. The city didn't have water like this- the closest she had was a spring in their homeland. She drained it <c>
    23:39:15Tory-Oakcroft : blinding lhgt as he braced his feet wholey expecting a slam to the jaw. Dalt gave him enough space to atleast step out of reach and his words roared out. "I'll just have to rip your head off first you slobbering mongrel" Oh the canine shots were getting low. He would of launched forward but as his vision cleared Dalt was square in the way and he -c
    23:40:47Tory-Oakcroft : just pulled straighter. Strong forearms barrelled over his chest as his head drew up. The cold sea crest of eyes under neath flashed with anger as the pendant around his throat flashed with the order mark of his creed. He was no mutt, and he made no effort of showing it anymore, thanks to the beautiful little blonde behind him. His shoulders -c-
    23:41:12ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> nearly in one drink, watching as the glass was slept away. "I've been trying not to stick out while I looked for anyone. I've managed, I think. I used to be a scout, when I was with the army."+
    23:43:44Tory-Oakcroft : squared watching the shot to the crotch came out into the mix. Oh please in hell hit, please please please hit! Keeping his body as a wall infront of Sybi his hands twitched as that same grating aggression was flashing in his body with a sheer force.=
    23:43:56xMystrealx : Imma slip in behind Sybi...-Smirks-)
    23:44:04Sybilla·Covelin : Ooh baby...)
    23:46:41Sybilla·Covelin : Uch, men! All this fist throwing, mouthing off caused a roll of the woman's eyes. Yes, the feline actually had a good idea. Go separate directions.Nope, there was a flash which had Sybilla hiding her eyes. As she'd learned if she didn't want spots then it was best to just close her eyes. Mongrel. It was pretty much the same undertone /c/
    Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kaidus Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:56 pm

23:46:45CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir followed Annora to the booth and sat slowly. He looked at the server and took the water, drinking it at a slower rate than Annora had. He finished it and reached across the table, taking her hands in his. "What was in yer cave Love?" He asked, giving her the impression that he had an experience in one as well. "I think this new >c?
    23:48:17CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>place isn't quite what it appears. The caves - I'm not sure. Tell me about yours first though. " He squeezed her hands and stared at her comfortingly.'
    23:48:20CathaoirMacDonnchadh : |F|
    23:52:24Sybilla·Covelin : she used when calling him Ofi. A wolf calling another wolf a dog was an insult. Though that insult had become something of a pet name it was still an insult. A tug was given to Tory's arm to encourage him to walk in a different direction. "You can pummel Ofi later. You must be hungry?" A way to a man was through their stomach right? Well, /c/
    23:54:07ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora bowed her heads, sipping the cold beer and letting out a deep breath. "Children. Frozen to the outside world and as cold as ice that come to life and sing for the barbarians that seems to have captured them from various neighboring tribes." She said, bowing her head and shaking it. "It was horrible. I was in the room for several hours, <c>
    23:54:12Sybilla·Covelin : maybe she could get him to be sensible by enticing his stomach. Sybilla took out some of the green pieces of parchment they called bucks or dollars and dropped them at Kaleb's feet. "You use it to buy things." Since she couldn't stomach the idea of simply letting the other wolf starve no matter how much he was acting like an asshat./d/
    23:55:14 Gambler has joined the conversation.
    23:55:20 Gambler has left the conversation.
    23:55:32Sybilla·Covelin : npc the Sybilla... I have to get ready for dinner.)
    23:55:41Sybilla·Covelin is away.
    23:55:56xMystrealx : =Small feet bounced along what she had discovered by questioning one of the small children she had braided hair for was called Tarmac. Amber eyes sparkled as she had waited at the castle for as long as her attention span allowed, until she took out to find Annora like asked. Brightly coloured stretchy bands covered her forearms, lacing up them -c-
    23:56:33ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> but I could not convince a child to leave with me. The enchantment is very strong." She said, frowning into her beer and drinking from it. She took out the purse, dumping its contents onto the table. "What all is here?" She asked, looking to Cathaoir. There was some hope in her eyes- perhaps they could rescue one- or maybe even two. <c>
    23:57:56xMystrealx : in rainbow colours. Bright charms hung off the odd silver bangle that hooked around her arms. Smiling brightly her head cocked as she spotted Sybillas golden hair, and then Tory. Oh more hadara residents. Small feet paddled as she fought through the crowd only for her eyes to catch on Dalt kicking a man in the crotch that she didn't know. -c-
    23:59:05ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> She squeezed Cathaoir's hands. "We could adopt them- give them at least a half decent home." She said, knowing that Cathaoir wouldn't mind having a family again.
    23:59:07ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +
    23:59:39xMystrealx : Firey hair flashed around her cheek bones as she pattered to the outskirts of the crowd, Standing just offset she tore a large piece off the bright pink fluff on a stick she had managed to acquire. Blaze snatched it from her grip, his face sticky with bright pink remnants of the food and she pulled another bit shoving it into her mouth. This -c-
    00:01:00xMystrealx : pink fluff had a better kick than her tonics, brimming in her as she bounced with the usual vigor once more. Although it had an extra shudder in it as the sugar hyped up her brain. Chewing on the sticky substance that melted into an odd mush in her mouth, Amber eyes flashed on the scene. Big burly men were hammering down now, pushing through the -c
    00:02:52xMystrealx : crowd and she couble blinked slightly. Uh oh. Those men were the same ones that had dragged her out of the shiny tea house, with a rabbit in a hat and a large stripey cat that kept playing hide and seek with her. Brushing her fringe to the side she cleared her throat loudly trying to draw their attention to the men that were quickly surrounding -c-
    00:02:57xMystrealx : them.=
    00:04:50Ķąlęb : -The plan had been perfect...of course Kaleb hadn't counted on the big guy getting further involved in this little situation...He'd kind of dismissed him as someone random who was joining in for no reason...not someone who would proceed to kick him in the crotch. Which he did. Even in wolf form a kick to the crotch wasn't welcome and as Dalt -c-
    00:06:08Ķąlęb : connected with that most sensitive of areas Kaleb's face scrunched up in pain. Oh god....oh god it hurt! Why was everyone out to beat him up now that he didn't have his wolf powers? There was a clear lesson to learn in this for Kaleb...if you're a jackass, you'll usually get your comeuppance at some point. Still...he didn't think himself worthy-c-
    00:06:22CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir shook his head with a frown. He could see how that cave would torment her. He adapted faster and gathered the idea of the cave he was from. He knew that the skeletal creature was somehow not real. It posed no threat and was about as living as the rocks he used to toss into the small spring in Glen Turach. He let her finish but had to <c>
    00:07:54Ķąlęb : of such an attack...even for all his misdeeds. A rather high pitched 'sonofabitch' was squeaked out before he keeled onto the ground, doubled over and not likely to move any time soon. "Man...down..." he croaked, sweaty and in pain and feeling surprisingly nauseous...all rolled into one! Ugh. Today was not a good day to be a man and an ass.-
    00:09:24CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>break the news to her in a way that even he was nervous and unsure about. "They aren' real Sparruh. Yer tunnel mus'a been tuh make people happy." He squeezed her hand. "Remember the stories of fae enchanting stone? Makin' gianuh creatures of stone tuh protect themsel's?" He stared deeply into her eyes. "The lil'uns are as real as the skeleton<c>
    00:10:44Ancient_Daltamare : where would that punch of hit dalt?))
    00:13:38CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>I woke beside. My cave was to tes' courage ahn the dangers wer'in any danger a'tall." he frowned. How could he be more convincing. "They ahr par' o' the cave. Take one ou' an ih' duh'nt live anymore." He didn't know that for a fact, but if the stories he was told in bars applied here, the living in caves die when they are removed.\
    00:13:42CathaoirMacDonnchadh : |F|
    00:13:43Ķąlęb : oh right...err...probably the face since he's a similar height to Tory?))
    00:13:51Ancient_Daltamare : k))
    00:14:00Ķąlęb : sorry x.x))
    00:14:21»Đãřâẏ« : hah Kaleb's kicking everyone in the butt is he? Bad pppy *smacks with newspaper*))
    00:14:45Tory-Oakcroft : Actually Kaleb is getting his ass pummelled))
    00:14:55»Đãřâẏ« : sweet! *waves his team TOry flag*))
    00:15:37Ancient_Daltamare : -=Even as he connected with the kick to the mans crotch, his head would snap back from the impact of the punch that struck his jaw. His vision went fuzzy there for a moment yet his pride didn't allow him to fall to his knees. His leg that struck the the man moved back to help the beast keep his balance almost off of instinct as he caught himself. >
    00:17:14Ancient_Daltamare : Standing tall he gave himself a second or so before shaking it off staring down at the wolf=- Of course my mother was a bitch thats why I have better manners then you. -=There wasn't a hint of emotion in his voice nor his eyes as he stared down at Kaleb for if they knew nothing of him he still held the edge, and he could already figure out this >
    00:18:57Ancient_Daltamare : man seemed to operate off of pride alone and not much for brains. The men in the crowd themselves seem to feel that one, most covering there nuts with a cringe of there own, wierd people to have empathy over such a thing. The man was down and out for the count on his own word, so he turned to Tory and Sybilla=- Get out of here. -=>
    00:19:10ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +She nodded softly, letting out a deep breath. "Good." She said, taking Cathaoir's word for it. A scout, she was trained to expect the worst from people. She looked down at the contents of the purse that she had dumped on the table. "How much of this is useful?" She asked, running a hand through her hair. It was taking her a minute to try <c>
    00:20:53Ancient_Daltamare : He did not bother to explain why, but he could see the security now almost on them and it would prove difficult to get all off the hook. He turned to Kaleb=- Take the money and leave...if you are capable if you cannot. Have a good night in cells. -=He turned as one guard approached and began to explain the situation in a manner where >
    00:21:09ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> and reroute her mind from the realistic looking children. Forcing herself to forget. She did miss being a mother so very much. She pushed the crumbled bits of paper to one side- he had already proven those to be useful. The rest she eyed, holding up a rectangular card with numbers. "Jessica Roberts, and a bunch of numbers. And the <c>
    00:21:32Ancient_Daltamare : it was just a random altercation and nothing to be taken as a major offence. The most that would likely happen was Kaleb got dragged off to a first aid station until he recovered, if things went well=-
    00:21:46ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> word 'visa'." She said, stacking it off to one side, before holding up another one. "She must have been a slave owner, she has a 'master card' as well."+
    00:24:18Tory-Oakcroft : =Oh that was more satisfying than it should be. The wolf impacted with a thud and a cruel smirk stretch spread for an instant, before the mention of this 'security' caught him and he rasied a brow. "I think that is cue to move Puppy." His words shifting toward Sybilla, he spat sidewards trying to shift the sweat from his mouth that the -c-
    00:24:33Ķąlęb : Hey, just say Kaleb got hauled off to have his balls iced >.> My brains gonna explode in a minute so I think I need bed -rolls-))
    00:24:35Ķąlęb is away.
    00:25:03Ancient_Daltamare : night))
    00:25:26Ķąlęb : night...thanks for the ass whooping))
    00:25:38Tory-Oakcroft : sickness in his stomach from a punch to the head wound had brought. Turninghis fingers linked with hers, as he tugged her off to mingle into the crowd. He had little intentions of spending the rest of his life in a cell in a place that was filled with fat gremlins, and half dressed women. His shoulders slunk forward head bowing as it took him low-c
    00:25:40CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir smiled softly as she took his word for it. He took a drink of his beer and smiled at the delightful chill it had. It wasn't as strong as he had hoped. He looked at what she had set out and spoke quietly. He pointed to the credit card. "That isn't a slave holder card. Somehow it works like this." He put his hand on the crumpled papers.<c>
    00:27:02Tory-Oakcroft : enough to move unseen. His height wasn't unusual here it seemed, infact once or twice men towered over him. It was actually a little unnerving. Barely a few metres away a child tugged at his leg with a big grin on his face. "Were you fighting over Cinderella?" Cocking his head he sent on odd glance to Sybilla in a 'Please make it stop tugging at-c-
    00:28:06CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> "I've seen them use it in place of the paper... but they usually use another rectangle card with it. " He remarked. He looked at what was there and found the other card. "That is it." He frowned at it. "I think this shows them you are the right owner of the card." He showed her the ID with a frown. He didn't know why this world was so <c>
    00:28:45Tory-Oakcroft : my leg' glance. Rolling his shoulder a little, it throbbed from the hard slam to Kalebs stomach but he smirked at the child finally and crouched. "I don't need to fight over Cinderella. She knows which Prince to choose everytime." Blue eyes flashed the child then back up to Sybilla, as his temper seemed to still the further away from Kaleb he got.=
    00:30:08CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>strange. It seemed that there were people so protective of their money that they didn't even carry it. Instead had a card for money and another to prove it was their money. He sighed. "That's okay though." He pulled the wad of cash from his shirt, tied up with the cord that pulled his poets shirt closed. He placed it on the counter. "I've <c>
    00:32:42Tory-Oakcroft : Sybi you about?!))
    00:33:06CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>counted it. " He looked towards the bar. "I gave him fourty-five... I have six hundred thirty. " He closed his eyes and squinted hard to add up numbers. "The dream said four days- right now we have enough for food and drink all of the rest." He smiled more and drank more of his beer. "I found Myst earlier today and she said that Kaidus <c>
    00:33:10«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : I think she went to dinner))
    00:33:20xMystrealx : me then?>))
    00:33:55CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>and at least four others including Tully are here. We need to all find each other to complete whatever quest we are on." He stared into her eyes'
    00:33:57CathaoirMacDonnchadh : |F|
    00:35:50Ancient_Daltamare : -=After the guards asked him if he was ok he just nodded=- Just a punch. -=It wasn't true though, normally he had been capable of healing minor wounds within a ten second period easy. This headache wasn't going away anywhere near as quick yet he still stood tall regardless, his pride would be the end of him in this human body if that were to keep >
    00:36:57Ancient_Daltamare : up. He trudged over to the boxes he left on a store counter. Making sure to purchase a water and down it before he noticed Mystreal. Probably still pissed at him=- Having fun yet? -=He called out while hoisting the boxes which really didn't help his condition any, with a stumble he barely managed to keep grip but still, another block or two and >
    00:38:05Ancient_Daltamare : his task was complete. He attempted to whistle to the tune of "engel" by rammstien yet found his jaw hurt to much to continue, oh well. Not like he had much to say to anybody in the first place other then quick questions about how things operate=-
    00:41:17xMystrealx : =Amber eyes watched everyone disperse and she cocked her head. The scene had her a little confused as to why everyone was so angry at each other. The world around them was so bright and the music and dance in the air was infectious. How could anyone be cross. Bouncing on the balls of her feet she smiled a little broader as Dalt spoke. Before -c-
    00:41:32ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora nodded. "Ah. The green papers." She said, digging through and pulling out several of them, handing them over. "Here's what I have. If you say it is enough to keep us for a few days, then we will be fine." She said, nodding and smiling. "Myst is here? And she is alright?" She nodded with a smile. "That is good. Have you seen Dalt? <c>
    00:42:49xMystrealx : taking the minute to register that last time they spoke he had been cross at her. (So she thought atleast.) His words came fopllowed by him struggling and she bounced across her hands guiding the box as best she could, standing on tiptoes if she had to. The small girl was not much help, but she tried none the less. "Oh yes. I found a very nice -c-
    00:44:51ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> Is he fine?" She asked, worried about her friends. "If everyone is fine, and we have enough money to survive... we might be able to relax here. Perhaps even enjoy ourselves." She said, smiling softly and shrugging. "I heard the phrase 'happiest place on earth' used a lot. Perhaps we can find what is so happy about it?" She said, cleaning up <c>
    00:44:57xMystrealx : man Who swapped green paper for these. " Once the boxes were moved, she held her arms out infront of her with that same warming beaming smile on her face as she bouinced on the spot. The pink fluff still held in her right she giggled and offered it out. "He also gave me this!" Amber eyes shone as she almost shoved the pink fluff up his nose -c-
    00:46:43xMystrealx : by accident. "Oh yes! Before I forget..." Fumbling with the fluff and a free hand she hmmmed out a thought before she put the stick between her teeth to hold it, and held out a large pile of crumpled paper too him. He had given her enough to eat, but she had managed to work things out (Albeit completely by accident) by herself. On top of the -c-
    00:47:35ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> the mess of the dumped out purse, sweeping the useless cards and other detritus into the bag to be 'forgotten' in some bush. "I admit though, I am not fond of the clothes here. I took some from a locked shelf, and they fit, but they are very... revealing." She said, motioning to the shirt. "A man left this on the bench."+
    00:48:52xMystrealx : paper the gold ring with a black stone sat and she smiled brightly. This however came out odd as the stick between her teeth made it more of a grimace. The ring was his, and she didn't feel right taking from him to support herself. He was not her keeper, and he had been acting as so since he met her. "Sir Tully was going to use it to pay, but the-c
    00:49:42xMystrealx : Trader would only take green parchments." Offering it out asthoguh it was just a sense of something that was his being returned, she had little idea of the significance of it to him.=
    00:50:50CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir nodded and looked to the bar, wondering when their food would arrive. The beer had been much sweeter than anything he drank and wondered if the food was just the same as the beer. he returned his gaze to Annora."Myst was fine, she didn't mention Dalt... so either he isn't here or for some reason she didn't want to mention him. She had<c>
    00:52:38CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>mentioned someone else that I don't remember. I found her at the castle and other than the people taking ... pho -to's ... of her she seemed to be happy enough." He still thought the word was strange and disliked the result of the action. He did like the currency it gave him and as such would do it every day if he had to. "There are magic<c>
    00:54:37CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> boxes that flash a light sometimes... some of them you can't see what they did. Others have the ability to show you right away the moment in time it stole. And people seem to love them. They can't get enough. I don't know what it's for. I get the paper that way, but some people are - they dont respect boundaries." He frowned a bit.<c>\
    00:58:15CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>Had he told her that some were drunk and tried lifting his kilt she might get angry, and he wanted to keep her from doing that. He remembered enough of the words in the dreams to know that somehow being removed would be bad. "If their alcohol is the same as their food I don't know if I would want to leave." he smiled with a wink. He was only<c>
    01:00:12CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>joking about it. "Your clothes ... I see people enter some buildings looking one way and come out dressed differently. Maybe the shops they were in were tailor shops that work really fast?" He asked unsure of his statement. He was eager for their food as well as getting her in different clothes. Actually, he almost wanted to get her out of<c>
    01:01:12CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>them, but knew no place for privacy and they still didn't know what they were there for. He looked to the side, wondering if their food was even coming.' |F\
    01:01:15Ancient_Daltamare : -=The help was welcome considering his condition wasn't getting much better. She at least figured out what the paper was for which was a good thing=- Glad to hear it. -=It was the same monotone voice the beast usually had when he was in control, though he doubted he would remain long in this feeble form. The Ancient seemed to have a good enough >
    01:03:33Ancient_Daltamare : thing going for it and he absorbed alot of knowledge just by watching things as they operated. He refused to take the money back with a shake of his head=- I already have much more. -=They paid him better then most considering he didn't once complain about the workload put before him and he did odd jobs no one else wanted as long as it wasn't too >
    01:06:33Ancient_Daltamare : technical such as driving fork lifts which truely amazed him, needed one for the forge and save his back some stress. Even better the boss sounded happier then a pig in shit when he just cash after each job was done instead of having to file paper work and something called a social insurance card. He took another long pull of the water >
    01:08:20Ancient_Daltamare : finding it rather refreshing and sighed when he seen the ring=- He gave that to Tully to sell based on a theory this is all a dream since the voice said something of sleeping safely in the bed. So odds are no matter what we are getting this back. He may be wrong, but getting everybody is priority over a ring that has no true value to me anymore. >
    01:08:50ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora laughed. "Oh? And never have whiskey again?" She shook her head. "No- I am eager to get home. It will be nice to see someone sleep in a bed, and not tucked away in a bush." She said, letting out a deep breath. "We can crash in the spot I found tonight- it should be big enough for both of us, if we snuggle close." She looked to him, <c>
    01:08:53Ancient_Daltamare : =-He would take it back though and pocket it, perhaps he could trade it for one of those I-pods=-
    01:09:52xMystrealx has left the conversation.
    01:09:56Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    01:09:59Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    01:10:03Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    01:11:02xMystrealx has joined the conversation.
    01:11:59ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> and let out a deep breath. She nodded to his statement about boundaries. "It makes sense, considering how little these women wear. My legs are uncovered, and the proper top to this outfit is just two triangles!" She blushed deeply, shaking her head. "I don't like it, but I'll live." She said, running a hand through her hair. <c>
    01:12:32xMystrealx : =The paper and ring still held out in her hands she shook her head with a half smile, the bounce of her body jostled as her hair bobbed along too. "It does not matter Mr Dalt. It is yours..." It was a very simple black and white issue to her. He had given her the paper to help her survive, and she no longer needed it. The ring taken her eyes -c-
    01:13:28ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> "How much is clothing? I don't want to subject you to being groped if I can just pop open a locked shelf and take what I need." The usually honorable woman had very little qualms with theft when in the situation she was currently in. How often had she lifted cattle or a pig to feed her men? This was little different.+
    01:14:47xMystrealx : flared to his before she stalled a minute and her smiled broadened across her lips at the colour in them. "Oh, your eyes are back. That is ever so wonderful Mr Dalt." Tucking her hair behind her ears she had never really treated him asthough he were blind, most of the time she genuinely forgot as the man managed so well that it was seamless. -c-
    01:16:29xMystrealx : Stepping forward her hands braced on his chest to keep her balance as she rose on her toes trying to examine the change. The lack of grace on her feet had been a quick lesson, so she leant on him to stop herself tumbling again. The green paper gripped in her fist as she leant and giggled. Her feet paddled and she lowered back down a little -c-
    01:18:41xMystrealx : more carefully than usual her heels hitting the floor still felt odd to her. Blaze poked his head out, snuffing at Dalt before he tucked back intot he pocket unimpressed. Unlike the little elf, the Ferret was a stubborn creature. Curling in the pocket he chirped a complaint before settling back to sleep. The metal bangles around her wrists -c-
    01:20:02xMystrealx : clicked as she smiled brightly again and then looked at the floor a little sheepishly. "I am ever so sorry that I offended you earlier Mr Dalt. I did not mean too...I just." Taking in a breathe she stayed looking down as she spoke. "I was a little lost." She never quite knew how to word herself. The english language was hard work, and the -c-
    01:20:36CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir tilted his head at the thought of a top that was simply two triangles. The thought flustered him to no end. That led to him changing the way he sat as well as ensuring that he not stand up. "I do not know. I can make two hundred in less time than it takes you to sew up a tunic." He couldn't be sure of that since he never timed her<c>
    01:21:06xMystrealx : sentiment of general Human or civilised conversation was actually a struggle seens as Elves were used to speaking what they thought to each other without much bad feeling. Brushing her hair behind her ears she waited with her eyes down as she had seen custom when other humans and creatures apologised to each other.=
    01:23:16CathaoirMacDonnchadh : ,c> or even had the chance to. If she trained enough with his mother she could do it rather fast, it just wouldn't be fast enough. "Maybe we should search for one that will be a little more protected. He looked out to the park and back. "Or at least have another place chosen... If weather here is like in Hadara, there would be rain soon." He <c>
    01:26:37Ancient_Daltamare : -=He noticed she still offered out the money to him which was odd he told her to keep it. Maybe he should give her a reason too=- Keep the money and spend it on anyone else if you find them. Make sure they are fed and have water just in case they are incapable of fending for themselves. -=He nodded to that as though the other in him agreed=- >
    01:26:50CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>was comfortable enough snuggling close enough with her that they were virtually one person. In this alien environment he just preferred to be safer. He was sure not even Dalt felt safe here. The server finally came up to them with two plates. One had a salad and a ham sandwich which was placed in front of Annora and a plate of fries<c>
    01:28:16Ancient_Daltamare : Not by choice. -=He spoke in reference to his eyes, it still saddened him when he woke up and his wife was not around, but he wouldn't mention it to her even though it was displayed on his facial features for the briefest of moments. Then the ferret made is appearance with a snuff, the beast knew what happened and was fairly annoyed at the little >
    01:28:39CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>and greasy bacon cheeseburger was set in front of Cathaoir. "Enjoy and give a shout if you need anything else." The server said as he walked away from them. Cathaoir looked at both plates, wondering where to start.'
    01:29:48Ancient_Daltamare : creature for not acknowledging what was best for its owner. Reaching Mystreal while it was trying to rest he flicked the bag it was held in just to be an annoyance, out of his usual character but still he couldn't resist=- You didn't offend me. We both have different views on life and will go about it differently. An arguement here and there is >
    01:29:52Ancient_Daltamare : bound to come up.
    01:31:01CathaoirMacDonnchadh : brb, rl food time))
    01:31:06xMystrealx : imma have to go bed.))
    01:31:50xMystrealx : Dalt either pause or just npc her toddling off somewhere w/e))
    01:31:57xMystrealx : night all x))
    01:32:01xMystrealx is away.
    01:40:25ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation.
    01:53:22Ancient_Daltamare has left the conversation.
    01:58:58ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    01:59:24CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wibbles
    01:59:29ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Ty))
    02:01:55CathaoirMacDonnchadh : yw))
    02:07:11ĢĂŤŤ§ has joined the conversation.
    02:10:35ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora nodded softly. "But if it keeps you from getting molested, I'd rather just wearing the triangles." She answered honestly, looking him up and down. "The only people who look at me are just looking at my scar. It's... weird." She said, shrugging before looking at the food. The salad was ignored, but she stole several of his french fries,<c>
    02:16:59ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> popping them into her mouth. "They're potatoes!" She said brightly, before grabbing several more. The ham sandwich was inhaled quickly- she hadn't eaten all day, and she was half-starved because of it. She leaned back, closing her eyes. "We could get locked up by security. Break into a building.... or stow away in one of the caves again. <c>
    02:19:30Sybilla·Covelin has left the conversation.
    02:20:31ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> They aren't locked, and if we slip out with a cart, no one will be the wiser." She looked him over, smiling a bit. "It might be a good idea to get you some clothes as well- so I don't have to beat a woman's face in for checking if you're authentic, aye?"+
    02:25:23CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir chuckled at her worry of him being molested or otherwise gawked at. It was interesting ti see that side of her since only days ago she didn't want to see him naked and didn't seem to care if other women were to look at him like a good dinner. He reached down for the fries once she said the magic word, potatos. he took a bite and and <c>
    02:29:12CathaoirMacDonnchadh : ,c>chewed. It was a shock the amount of flavor came from the fry. It was almost too much for him to take. He lifted up the burger and took a large bite. He chewed it slowly. He wasn't sure he would need a second bite. It was almost better than anything else he had eaten before. He swallowed the bite and leaned back. "No wonder they call it the <c
    02:29:13CathaoirMacDonnchadh : >
    02:29:50CathaoirMacDonnchadh : happiest place on earth. They force them to eat rich food and make them feel like kings and queens." '
    02:29:55CathaoirMacDonnchadh : gr))
    02:30:30ĢĂŤŤ§ has left the conversation.
    02:31:27CathaoirMacDonnchadh : He sighed softly. "Maybe we could get clothes together tomorrow. That way we both are safe from evil intentions," he reached out to take her hand in his to comfort her.'
    02:38:55ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora raised an eyebrow, before smiling, taking his hand and kissing his knuckles. "Sounds pleasant. So, what cave would you like to take refuge in for tonight?" She asked, before stealing a bite of his cheeseburger, sitting back with a small groan. "That is rich." She said, smiling to him. "Cathaoir, I've been thinking..." She paused for a<c>
    02:44:44ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> moment, bowing her head. "My business will be bought and paid for in the next week or so. Building and all. We can move in there, or at the tannery. We could get married in the fall, if you'd like." She said, gently stroking his hand. "I worry that rushing will ruin things, but I'm also worried that every day we wait is a day that <c>
    02:44:56ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> we risk losing each other again because of bad luck."+
    02:50:32ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation.
    02:54:55ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    02:55:02CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wibbles))
    02:55:10ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Repost?)0
    02:56:00CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir smiled and pulled her hand back to his lips and kissed her knuckled in kind. "Well, the cave I know is dark until one of the metal carts comes through. And the cave you know is disturbing to you." He frowned in thought. "Maybe there is a horseless cart or something else ..." He looked to the table and back out for a moment. "They don't<c>
    02:58:47CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>sleep here, so we have our choice." He sighed heavily. "Maybe a long chair or something suitable to a bed someplace like where you got the clothes?" He asked lightly. He squeezed her hands. "And about where we live." He inhaled deeply. "Whichever place is more comfortable." He said rather easily. "There is quite an area above the tannery. It<c>
    03:01:17CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>just needs the touch of home and comfort." He shrugged gently. "I'm as worried as you are about bad luck. As long as we are near to each other I am not worried of how fast things move between us." He covered let go of her right hand and covered her left."We already have bedded each other and if I hadn't been stolen away your family would<c>
    03:03:12CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>have made sure we were married that very night." He smiled brightly. "That considred, there isn't a way we could be rushing into things." He said, thinking emotionally and a smidge logically. "I love you Sparrow. And I will stay with you as long as I live.You wont lose me for anything." He said romantically and very confidently.'
    03:03:14CathaoirMacDonnchadh : |F|
    03:06:16ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora smiled softly, standing and stretching. "So, where did you want to take shelter at? I find this is the best time to find a place. The rides are slow, and the streets are crowded with people. The guards are focusing on that, and not on locking everything down." She said, grabbing her bag and pulling him close. "And we <c>
    03:09:03ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> will continue this when things are somewhat normal." She said, squeezing his hand. "So, we can go to your cave? Or perhaps you had a better idea?" She asked, tucking herself into his side. This naked in public, in such a strange area as this, the Captain that she had hated in him was actually quite useful. All about adaptation-<c>
    03:09:34ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> she had similar skills, but they were more offensive and combative than his. "Wherever you think is suitable."+
    03:20:08CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir stood after taking another bite of the burger and some more of the fries. He swallowed the bite and drank the rest of his beer fast. His mind was overloaded by the flavors. He couldn't believe that people could eat like this everyday. He took her hand. "Actually, I do have an idea where we could go." He smirked a bit. He grabbed his<c>
    03:24:26CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>remaining money with the crumbled up stuff and the dr.pepper and slid it all into the front pocket of the hoody she was wearing. He led her out of the bar and towards where he worked the last two days. After coming close to his working area he turned right sharply. They walked together to the area for festvals. It was then that a large <C>
    03:26:57CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> silhouette showed against the darkening night sky. As they came up to it it was clear what it was. The smell was even a dead give away. He opened a smaller door of a large door and entered, pulling her in with him. The door was closed behind them and he found a ladder to the loft. They were in a large barn together. He looked at her with a<c>
    03:27:39CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>warm smile. "This is more comfortable than sleeping on stone -be it real or fake." He climbed ahead and then waited at the top for her.'
    03:36:21ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora smiled widely, raising an eyebrow at him. "Of all places, you pick a barn. Good memories?" She teased lightly before heading into the hay loft. She ducked behind a large stack of bales. It was stacked nicely- four across, with the last row stacked high enough to pin them in and hide them from view. "Itchy though." She said, slipping <c>
    03:38:44ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> out of the sweatshirt. "I wish I had grabbed the blanket I saw." She said with a frown, before smiling a second. She disappeared out of sight, only to return a moment later with an old horse blanket. She tossed her sweatshirt aside and covered the haybale with a blanket, retrieving her hoody and tossing it on the blanket. "The heat will <c>
    03:42:28ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> break if it rains, but if it doesn't it's going to stay hot." She said, stretching out on the blanket- there was plenty of room for him to join her. Her voice was soft- barely above a whisper, so they wouldn't miss the noise of anyone coming in. The horses were all bedded down for the night, so chances seemed slim. She felt her back crack <c>
    03:46:05ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> and snap as it fell into line again. She definitely hadn't been getting comfortable the last day and night.+
    03:49:30CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir nodded to her and sat on a hay bale while she was setting up the bed. "One very good memory that got me through years at sea." He said plainly while also making it sound very good. Once she had the bed set up he moved towards her. "We can only hope the heat breaks. Or that it rains tomorrow. Maybe there will be less people while it's<c>
    03:52:05CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>raining and give us a chance to find our friends and get different clothes while we are still stuck here." He laid down beside her and got comfortable. He reached up and stroked her hair. "you will need to wake me as soon as you wake, and I will do the same for you. We don't want to get caught here." His eyes drooped closed slowly. He was <c.
    03:52:46CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>extremely tired since he had yet to sleep since he woke up there.'
    03:55:10Monuush has joined the conversation.
    04:00:38ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora nodded softly, kissing his cheek and snuggling back into his arms. Her sweatshirt was a decent pillow, and Cathaoir was enough of a human blanket to keep her from feeling too exposed. Safe and with her Fox, she could finally sleep properly. The next day they would find their friends, and others that had <c>
    04:02:20ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> suffered from whatever transplantation that had happened. She resisted the urge to repeat history, and instead slowed her breathing and closed her eyes. The sounds and quiet of the barn were comforting and familiar, and soon she was asleep.+
    04:02:25ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation.
    04:05:10CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir fell asleep quickly. For a few moments he had really desired to repeat part of history, but was comforted in just laying with her and snuggling close to her. He fell asleep quickly and held tightly to her, protecting her in a way. In the morning light would come in right on them which would help wake them both up.'
    04:05:19CathaoirMacDonnchadh is away.
    04:09:15CathaoirMacDonnchadh has left the conversation.
    04:36:23Monuush has left the conversation.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:29 am