Chronicles of Menouthis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Role Play Website] The tales and stories woven within these lands.

23rd July 2011

King Adiemus Thornwyck
    King Adiemus Thornwyck
    Admin
    Admin

23rd July 2011 Empty 23rd July 2011

Post  King Adiemus Thornwyck Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:33 am

00:07:07ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +As she was drawing to the forest's edge, she heard Cathaoir yelling. She let out a sigh of relief and darted to him, dropping the bundle of sopping wet (and once again dirty) laundry at his feet and hugging him tightly. "Fox!" She didn't think she'd ever been so relieved to see him- in fact, she was sure of it. Before and at the <c>
    00:08:55ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> Harvest Ball it had been giddy, at the prison it had been panic, and on the shore, sorrow. On the boat it had been anger. She buried her face in his chest, trying to keep herself together as she clung tightly to him. She didn't know how to explain her irrational fear of the forest at night- she had often camped out with he and Bear <c>
    00:11:19ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> in the forests at home. But Glen Turach had no werewolves, weretigers, werewhoknowswhatelse, and whatever else might go bump in the night that had a taste for humans. Though Cathaoir had managed to slice himself to ribbons the night before trying to catch a fox, his presence was as if she was a child again. Bear running to her rescue, <c>
    00:12:03ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> and Fox on his heels. She let out a deep breath as she tried to get ahold of herself. "The laundry is dirty again." She said, sniffling.+
    00:17:24CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir was amazed that Annora found him so fast at night. Was she crying? It seemed like she might've been. He had heard the sniffling just barely. His arms found their way around her. Even compromised as he was, this moment was treasured. "That's okay. I can always follow you around dressed like this. I like seeing you blush." He said to <c>
    00:19:46CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>distract her from the fact they were both in the forest. His confidence was in knowing that there was a simple way out that he knew to find. That and having hunted for years of his life forced him to conquer the fears to some extent. Even he disliked the forest at night when he was alone. "Let's take the clothes back and tomorrow we'll try<c>
    00:22:13CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>to clean them earlier." He rubbed her back and rested his cheek on the top of her head. "We aren't drinking heavily so we might actually wake with the sun." He was talking as if she would have him share her room again. It was wishful thinking on his part. He would return to the Tannery if he had to and simply find her the next day if she so<c>
    00:23:08ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation.
    00:24:37ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    00:25:38CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>chose. "Come Sparruh, leh's go from eer." He whispered. "Jus like 'ome. I'll walk wih yeh ahn keep ya safe." He said confidently.'
    00:29:16ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora leaned against him, sniffling once more as she got ahold of herself, laughing a little at his attire. "Aye, well, I can fix that. Wool's a fair bit more waterproof than linen, aye?" She asked, kneeling and pulling out the mostly dry kilt. She didn't think twice, wrapping it around his waist before tying the satchel again, <c>
    00:30:01Monuush has joined the conversation.
    00:33:05CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wibbles btw and welcome to Monuush))
    00:33:22Monuush : thank you thank you))
    00:33:30CathaoirMacDonnchadh : please check rules))
    00:33:40CathaoirMacDonnchadh : And have fun))
    00:34:00ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> looking to him with bright eyes and tear-stained cheeks as he spoke, his accent as thick as it ever was. "Aye. Jest like 'ome." She said, holding the bundle of laundry loosely in her fingers. Shyly, her fingers moved down his wrist to take his hand. It was a light grip- shy. Testing his reaction. "I'm no a complete fool, aye? I feel <c>
    00:34:46ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> silly, being afraid of a dark wood, but..." She sighed softly. "I wish to unload my heart to ye, but I'm afraid you don't want to know."+
    00:37:19ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Cathaoir and I are in the forest, I believe Dalt is at the forge)0
    00:39:09Gisella_Grey has joined the conversation.
    00:39:37ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Welcome Gisella, please check the rules before you enter and enjoy your stay.))
    00:39:50Gisella_Grey : thankyou))
    00:41:06RoωαηΤhorηωycκ : (I am still around if anyone has questions or otherwise.)
    00:42:52CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir didn't move as she blessed him with a kilt. The extra clothing was welcome. At least now he wasn't worried as much about high reching branches from the forest floor. He opened his hand when she tested to see his reaction. He slowly and gently took her hand in his."Nay, onleh a complee' fool du'nt feer the forest ah nigh-" He wondered if<c
    00:46:15CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>they should move back towards the forge or if this was where she wanted to stay for now. He inhaled sharply at the thought that she was afraid he wouldn't want to know. There were many things she could talk to him about that he would rather not hear. He did want her to tell him anyways."Unload Ah'way Sparruh... only the nigh is wih us. If ye<c>
    00:48:08CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wish we be ta'en is to ah warmer brigh'er place, ye could speak ahs we walk." His free hand reached to her cheek. "Or does the lass prefer the far' o' the nigh' tuh speak fer now?" '
    00:51:21ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora let out a deep breath as he answered that he would listen to her. His accent was still thick, and the sound of it was charming and eased her spirit at the sound of it. She nodded softly. She didn't answer him with words but turned from facing him to standing side by side, ready to start walking wherever he led. "It's about the night that <c
    00:54:42ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> the village was sacked." She said, letting out a deep breath. "I didn't know what was going on. It was the Harvest Ball. John had told me it would be inappropriate for me to go, but I dismissed the staff for the night- they all wanted to go down to the village to have fun. Kat was asleep in my bed- she often fell asleep there while John <c>
    00:56:33ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> was tending to the prison." She said, her voice soft and her accent lilting lightly. "Bear woke us up. He- he was the one that told me that they had fired the church. He had snuck away with a few of the others from the town to tip McCleary's cows. When they came back, the kirk was afire and everyone else was trapped inside. They scattered <c>
    00:57:04ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> into the woods- except for Bear. He figured they'd be coming for the manor, so he snuck into the house and woke Kat and I."+
    01:02:32CathaoirMacDonnchadh has left the conversation.
    01:02:40CathaoirMacDonnchadh has joined the conversation.
    01:02:48CathaoirMacDonnchadh has left the conversation.
    01:03:06CathaoirMacDonnchadh has joined the conversation.
    01:05:15CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir gave her hand a squeeze as she begun to tell him the story she hadn't even came close to telling when he picked her up. He stayed quiet while she spoke for fear that a single word or sound might convince her to go silent. He led them out of the forest, by some apparent luck since he hadn't found the stream, the way he knew to get out.<c>
    01:07:48CathaoirMacDonnchadh : "At'd be the Bear I remember." He said softly. There was a very short moment where he recalled a similar night chasing Bear around, trying to be regarded more highly by him. "So- ye were tol' by Bear and ne'er hah tuh witniss?" He asked almost rhetorically. That made him a bit more of an ass, but that was okay. He wanted her to continue. <c>
    01:09:03CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> "So, Bear warn' ye fahs and a bunch o' lads made it to the wood." He recounted so she could continue from where she had paused, not that she needed the reminder at all.'
    01:11:22ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +She shook her head. "No- he pulled Kat and I out of bed. He didn't let us dress, or anything. Kat was scared- she knew when something was wrong, and was starting to cry. Bear smothered her with his chest- hiding her eyes and ears the best he could. He led us out the back steps and down the old pond road?" She looked to him, wondering if he <c>
    01:13:05ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation.
    01:14:38ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    01:14:42CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wibbles))
    01:16:39ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    01:18:02ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    01:18:19CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wibbles again
    01:18:21CathaoirMacDonnchadh : ))
    01:18:36Kalika*-* has joined the conversation.
    01:18:43Kalika*-* has left the conversation.
    01:19:56ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> remembered. It went past the back of the church and was nearly impossible to see unless you knew where it was. Which was why there was a new pond road. She could hear everything- even now. "Most everyone had died by the time we came around kirkside, but some where still screaming and crying- pleading for help. The Titians had the place <c>
    01:22:31ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> surrounded on all side- there was no way to save them." She let out a deep breath. "Bear led us into the forest with the other survivors. We all hid in the forest, all of us running, trying to get away. But, they had horses. They ran us down. Bear was stabbed through the back- through Kat as well. I turned when I heard her scream, and <c>
    01:23:04ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> got sliced hip to shoulder- well, you saw." She bowed her head. "I don't remember much after that."+
    01:25:04ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    01:26:49ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    01:27:14CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir frowned deeply. For a few fleeting moments he had hope that there were more survivors, even if they were people he wasn't too fond of. They emerged from the forest, the light of the moon and stars bathing the ground beneath their feet. He turned them to the forge and continued walking, now at a slower pace. "I see." He was silent long <c>
    01:27:19CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wibbles))
    01:27:23RoωαηΤhorηωycκ : (-Staples her socks to the floor, then hands her moofbegone spray.-)
    01:27:52ᴥАññóřãᴥ : I have a new job, so I'll be able to buy a non-moofie computer soon))
    01:28:03ᴥАññóřãᴥ : This is a great one, but it's gone through a lot of abuse.))
    01:33:01CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> enough to think about what he was told. "Ah behlee ye." He had seen similar after battles at sea. crew members remembered the beginning and some of the during but ended up not remembering what brought them to a certain point. He gave her hand another squeeze. "When ye remember bein heal' ye deci'ed tuh join the figh' agains the Titians?" <c>
    01:34:02Monuush has left the conversation.
    01:36:10CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> There was no way for him to know how much more she would be telling him. Maybe she was done for now, or maybe she was just continuing until they reached the room, to save some for tomorrow. He wasn't going anywhere at all without her at the moment'
    01:38:50ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora shook her head, leaning into him as they walked to the forge. She let out a deep breath. "It took a month to heal from the wounds- after that I sunk into depression, drinking. Anything to not wake up without Kat. John finally cracked me of it." It had been harsh- he had finally gotten so frustrated that he had simply slapped her. <c>
    01:40:31ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> "After that was when I said I wanted to fight. We were so short on fighters that I was outfitted immediately and taught enough to not die my first battle. I focused my attentions on the camp. The winters were long, and hard. The small group that camped with us nearly starved several times." She had scrounged, poached, and outright stolen to <c>
    01:42:17ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> keep her men fed. She became an excellent scavenger and trapper as well. "John died that winter as the fevers spread through the camps. I nearly fell to it as well, but survived despite my wishes at the time. John's son, William- you'd remember him as the Captain that was there when you were interrogated- he said he still needed me. So, I <c>
    01:44:12ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> stayed. When we won the war, the Lovechild Regiment recieved commendations for honor and all that nonsense. I was made a Baroness in my own right- gifted with money and my own estate... But I didn't want it. Any of it. I traded the estate for jewels, and the money as well, and got a hold of you. And by the time I had packed all of my most <c>
    01:44:29ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> treasured possesions, you were on the shore and ready to take me away."+
    01:46:05ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation.
    01:47:20CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir took it all in. The way he had heard the story through the little details when she first told it cast one light on the events. Now with the finer details he was surprised she was even willing to talk to him. He opened the door to the forge, letting her in ahead of himself. "I- I don
    01:47:29CathaoirMacDonnchadh : gr, friggin close keys))
    01:50:41ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    01:50:44CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir took it all in. The way he had heard the story through the little details when she first told it cast one light on the events. Now with the finer details he was surprised she was even willing to talk to him. He opened the door to the forge, letting her in ahead of himself. "I- I don' know wha' uh say. I wah vereh wrong. Ahn ye din' -"<c>
    01:50:47CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wibbles)0
    01:51:35ᴥАññóřãᴥ : ty))
    01:53:40CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> She put up with all of his crap on board and he was out of line. He had apologized at least twice before. He was about to apologize again. He stopped himself, carefully climbing the steps to her room."I cahn belee' ye puh up wih me arseness." He stopped them before they entered her room. The only thing not back where it belonged from his <c>
    01:57:18CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> searching was the painting of Annora with Kat. He changed the subject before they entered. "While ye were ouh' I looked aroun an saw something I cou'nt puh bach. " He looked into her eyes. "The paintin of ye an Kat ... Ih hah me in a daze." He let her decide if they entered the room. He was growing very tired and wasn't sure if he was<c>
    01:58:27CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>allowed to stay another night with her. With the lands being so hot here he almost wished that he could convince Annora to find another place, but he couldn't convince her to leave the one place she was just starting fresh in.'
    01:59:38RoωαηΤhorηωycκ : (I am about to head to bed folks. Need me for anything quickly before I go?)
    01:59:53ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Nope, we're heading out as well)0
    02:00:02ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Cath just woke me up to post an exist)
    02:03:49ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora smiled softly, lifting the hand she was holding and kissing the back of it lightly. She didn't put it down, looking to him. "Oh? The portrait?" She asked, curious as she remembered the one he was speaking of. "You can have it, if you'd like." She said, her voice soft. "I have a portrait of her already- a few, in fact. But that is the <c>
    02:04:00Gisella_Grey : yup me to
    02:04:35Gisella_Grey : ))
    02:04:41Gisella_Grey : have a good night everyone))
    02:04:58CathaoirMacDonnchadh : night
    02:05:01CathaoirMacDonnchadh : )
    02:06:00ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> only one of us together." She bowed her head. "If you want, you can look for one that only has her in it..." She said, opening the door and looking to him. "You can join me, if ye'd like, Cathaoir." She slept infinitely better with him near, and as such was loathe to let go of him. She knew it was strange to ask such a thing of him, but she <c>
    02:06:06Gisella_Grey has left the conversation.
    02:06:11ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> thought he might understand.+
    02:08:31CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir wanted to tell her no. He didn't want to take the portrait from her. Somewhere deep inside there was still a glint of hope that they could repair what they had nearly had at so young an age, maybe even have another child, completely together. He didn't need a second invitation. He followed her in, closing the door quietly behind them.<c>
    02:10:51You have been marked as being away.
    02:11:44CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> "O' course I'll join ye ... I ha'nt slept so well ahs wih ye Sparruh." He closed the distance between them, pausing momentarily. He didn't kiss her. He loosened her bodice top and helped her to bed. He slid free of his kilt and joined her. He slid in close to her and wrapped about her as they did last night."G'night my sweet lass."<c>
    02:13:48CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> His eyes closed and he said not another word. In company he would push himself to speak proper nglish, but for now it was far better that he speak the way he and she both were used to. It certainly made him more comfortable around her. He fell asleep fast beside her, moving very little thanks to the bandages.'
    02:13:53CathaoirMacDonnchadh : night all))
    02:15:43CathaoirMacDonnchadh has left the conversation.
    02:16:54ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation.
    03:21:59xMystrealx has joined the conversation.
    03:44:45Senira has joined the conversation.
    03:44:49Senira has left the conversation.
    05:27:16xMystrealx has left the conversation.
    05:51:46British_Dictator has joined the conversation.
    05:55:39British_Dictator has left the conversation.
    05:55:39÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    06:05:33÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    06:10:15Chronos Durham has joined the conversation.
    06:32:22Chronos Durham has left the conversation.
    06:40:30÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    06:42:56÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    07:24:15xMystrealx has joined the conversation.
    07:39:18Black_Tiger has joined the conversation.
    07:45:07Black_Tiger has left the conversation.
    07:54:52CathaoirMacDonnchadh has joined the conversation.
    07:55:40CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'ponders' Could Dalt truly still be awake. 'grabs a long stick and prods his shoulder from afar'))
    07:55:58Ancient_Daltamare : boo?))
    07:58:05Ancient_Daltamare : -=He was traveling in his human form amongst the city. His black garbs covering his form as he explored the regions of the city making sure to apply whatever appeared to be unique into his memory. Having dropped the elf off in his room at the forge earlier since she seemed too far into the effects of fatigue to make it home he knew there was no >
    08:00:42Ancient_Daltamare : worry there. Could of always dropped her off at her new place, that was if he knew where the blasted place was. Eventually after all his drifting was done he ended up at the end of a peer at the docks sipping ale and just staring off into the nothingness the sea offered=- Should prove to be an interesting day. -=He spoke to himself not knowing >
    08:00:46Ancient_Daltamare : what to do=-
    08:03:15CathaoirMacDonnchadh : hehe))
    08:05:01CathaoirMacDonnchadh : I used to be into studying communism. And I had to do a report on Mao Tse Tung- so while I was I looked at his quotes. One was "In waking a Tiger use a long stick" ))
    08:05:22CathaoirMacDonnchadh : while I was, I looked))
    08:05:36CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Damn punctuation running away from me.))
    08:05:44Ancient_Daltamare : I never had any to begin with -_-))
    08:06:06Ancient_Daltamare : besides cath's stick isn't long enough to wake the tiger ))
    08:06:12Ancient_Daltamare : snickers and rolls bic=-))
    08:06:29xMystrealx : =The morning light split throught the curtains, the dappled light spreading on the musky room as she stretched out. Blaze was still passed out upside down on his back on the pillow next to her. Morning light caused her to stretch out, her body arching and curving as she blinked her eyes opened. Not many people bounced into waking, but Myst was -c-
    08:07:41xMystrealx : not the normality of anyone. From moment one her fingers wriggled and her toes stretched out. A cheshire smile set out her face as was morning routine. The covers were messily deposited on the floor, having been kicked off. Pushing up on the bed she sat cross legged and cocked her head at the room. It was still relatively dark with the curtains-c-
    08:09:11xMystrealx : drawn, and the small amount of light spreading across it flecked with dust particles as they churned and danced in the air. Double blinking she turned her head from side to side. It was a curse fogetting things. She must have ben tired....Gripping her fingers into her dress she hopped off the bed scooping Blaze up. The Ferret just grumbled and -c-
    08:10:28xMystrealx : remained asleep in his hungover stupor. Depositing him into the pouch at her back her fingers wrapped round the door and tugged it open. The thich smell of forge air, mixed with the dust from the room plumed over her and she giggled. Turning to look back at the room she thought a minute and bounced back over to the curtains. Spreading them wide -c-
    08:12:57xMystrealx : she pushed the window open to it's full swing. The dust flooded out as she ticked her tongue at the room. "Must be a spare." Making the bed, she was wholey tempted to clean the room but the fresh air of outside had her beckoned out into it in a few minutes. Without blaze chirping in her ear, she had little direction and just headed off down the -c-
    08:14:43xMystrealx : cobbles. It wasn't long (waht a surprise!) until from a distance she spotted the alter Dalt sitting on the dock. Pulling up beside him her feet dangled over the edge, fingers gripped the lip of the dock and she bounced with a chirping trill. "Good Morning Dalt." She still hadn't grasped the fact of the two being interchangeable, bodies and minds.-c
    08:16:53xMystrealx : her legs swung energetically under the docks as she leant forward to watch the water, looking ready to tipple into it any second. "Thankyou ever so much for the room, I do not think I could of remembered how to get to Sir Toh's clinic by myself." Smiling widely, she had spaced herself from him a little. Catching a glimpse of a fish below the -c-
    08:17:04xMystrealx : surface the shininy scales had her leaning forward a little more.=
    08:21:37CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir had woken to sun spilling into the room. He looked down at himself and Annora. He still had his shirt on and she her chemise. He smirked, feeling that was evidence enough. He cringed as he recalled that last night neither he or Annora had been drinking. It wasn't enough proof to show that Dalt messed with them. He smiled contenly<c>
    08:21:44CathaoirMacDonnchadh : contently'')0
    08:26:34CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>and sighed gently. He placed a tender kiss on Annora's sleeping lips. "Some day Sparrow ... some day." There was hope in his voice as he slid back from her. He stood up and lifted his still slightly stained kilt. He put it on and left the tiny room to go about some work that needed doing. He wanted to bump into Dalt to thank him, but in the <c>
    08:29:13CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>manner he would thank him would need some backing up. On his way out and through the door he was as silent as he was hunting the fox. He slid down the stairs and out of the forge. Greeted by the sun, his eyes narrowed and his hand lifted to cover his eyes. The tannery seemed a good bet for now. '
    08:36:12Ancient_Daltamare : -=He reached down into a pouch on his belt drawing out a single clove and a red dragonic gaunlet to light it upon before tossing crimson gaunlet back in. Taking a long haul off of it he felt the urge to relaxe. Until he heard Mystreal approaching, his eyes creaking open slowly as his "vision" adjusted properly to the local setting=- Did you have a>
    08:38:13Ancient_Daltamare : good sleep? -=He asked before glancing in her direction to see her leaning over the water. Now, if this were the beast he would of left it well alone...but it wasn't. He reached out behind her, slapping her rear hard enough to tip her forward into the water. Body shooting to its feet as he laughed=- I couldn't resist. -=He spoke while offering >
    08:39:04Ancient_Daltamare : his hand to her when she would surface. That devilish smile appearing upon his lips=-
    08:42:46xMystrealx : =She was about to answer the question, when his hand connected with her rear and she squeaked in a high shnrill tone as her head connected with the water first, her arms only half making it to cover her face. The cold sea water rushed her and she squirmed in it to force herself to the surface. Taking a deep breath she giggled as she shook her -c-
    08:48:16xMystrealx : head spraying the water from her hair and brushed her hands up her face to scoop the salt water from getting in her eyes. "Lady Annora is going to be ever so cross!" The dress was new, and Annora had put effort into it. Her smile brimmed and she reached out her hand planted her feet on the wooden post of the dock. But a slight defiance met the -c-
    08:49:43xMystrealx : grin as she tugged hard on his arm on hand tight on his the other curled around his forearm. She had the strength her looks showed, which was little but with her feet planted and a little effort his lean over would hopefully give her enough leverage. The only problem was if he fell he was more than likely taking her down with him again, she never-c
    08:50:30xMystrealx : think things through often. Amber eyes glinted as the water gave off the same silver sparkle. The blue tribal markings that sashed over her shoulder glowing up brightly. Could of sworn they weren't there before she went for a sea bath.=
    09:00:13CathaoirMacDonnchadh : posting))
    09:00:26xMystrealx : k)
    09:00:29ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    09:01:13xMystrealx : Wb.)
    09:01:55ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Ty))
    09:02:43CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir entered the tannery and looked at what he had to do. The smell wasn't the best. He knew that was a problem with starting out fresh. He let out a sigh and looked around. He needed to find or make the stretching rack and get the proper tools to handle the work before him. He chose against starting right away, instead he left the <c>
    09:04:48CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>tannery to return to the forge for tools that he should've bought the other day. It was also a little to try and convince Annora to come and see the Tannery. He would need her help to make it smell better and once she knew where to find him, he wouldn't need to worry about going to the wench for her to find him.'
    09:07:57Ancient_Daltamare : -=A whole hearted laugh could be heard as she surfaced. The Ancients arm extended to her in offer to retrieve her from the water but he should of known better=- I do not think so. She would be glad to spend more time with you. The dress would just be the excuse. -=If not he would always purchase another for the elf. It would of been his fault it >
    09:08:51ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Locations?))
    09:08:57xMystrealx : Wet.)
    09:08:59xMystrealx : XD)
    09:09:18Ancient_Daltamare : took forever for dalt to get her wet))
    09:09:20Ancient_Daltamare : _-_))
    09:09:27xMystrealx : -.-"))
    09:09:50Ancient_Daltamare : worth it though ))
    09:11:17Ancient_Daltamare : got ruined in the first place. His own body leaning forward prepared for the attempt to haul her up the rest of the way as she got set into a position where she was stable. Little did he know the tug would pull him over. Grip on her arm quickly releasing for he didn't want her in danger as he hit the water with the force of a loose crate filled >
    09:11:44÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    09:12:55Ancient_Daltamare : with ore. Rapidly he sank until he hit the bottom, his weight and speed of decent kicking up sand concealing him from view. Only thoughts of both of them were "oh great" Before unlocking the second seal for psionics. Using it he focused it internally, allowing the oxygen to recycle itself and enforce his strength the best he could in the attempt >
    09:14:17Ancient_Daltamare : crawl out from the docks. The metal in his bones weighing him down severly along with many of the tools on his belt he didn't need to lose along the way. The better question was which way was the docks for under the surface of water he was completely blind in all senses=-
    09:14:40-Little-Miss- has joined the conversation.
    09:17:20-Little-Miss- has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    09:18:15ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Where are you guys?))
    09:18:23xMystrealx : Docks.))
    09:18:28ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Ah, k))
    09:19:56xMystrealx : =Her eyes sparkled as the amber colour glinted, shifting to the side as he hide the water with force. It was all giggles until he didn't surface within a good minute or so. Cocking her head she flicked to push her body through the water. The sea encased her skin, as the amber lilt of her eyes flared to the full set green. Elven ears twitched -c-
    09:21:14xMystrealx : trying to see through the sand. It finally cleared leaving him in view on the bottom and she giggled. The air bubbles flicked out of her mouth and she bobbed up infront of him her smile spreading. Offering both hands out to him, she had no chance of hauling him to the surface, she would never be strong enough. But she had direction. Red tendrils -c
    09:24:59Black_Tiger has joined the conversation.
    09:25:01ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora woke as Cathaoir slipped out of the room. She sat up, smiling a little to herself. She didn't know how to explain what they were- all they did was literally sleep together. They were friends- she would be happy to call Fox her friend again. She shrugged softly, a smile playing on her lips. Who cared? May wouldn't know her from any <c>
    09:25:03xMystrealx : floated around her face, lifted by the water. Eyes open cheeks puffing a little as she held her breath. If he took the offered help she would tug him toward the shoreline, Elven ears twitched carefully, and she even bounced in the water. Atleas tif he was guided to the dock post he could haul his ass out of the water himself. Her body moved with-c-
    09:26:28xMystrealx : a more fluid grace under the water. The water twist around her stropping the jibbering bounce that usually coursed through her. Once at the dock post she had to push up, her breathe running low -c-
    09:27:02xMystrealx : she had pushed herself a little to far and as her face met fresh air she took in a rushing deep breathe that brought the oxygen back to her lungs with force.=
    09:27:29ᴧᴢᴙᴉᴇᴌ has joined the conversation.
    09:28:19ᴧᴢᴙᴉᴇᴌ -rolls in-
    09:28:21ᴧᴢᴙᴉᴇᴌ : HAI!)
    09:29:06CathaoirMacDonnchadh : welcome, please check the rules before entering and have fun))
    09:29:15ᴧᴢᴙᴉᴇᴌ : Umm, No )
    09:29:40ᴧᴢᴙᴉᴇᴌ : I won't be rping with you )
    09:29:47CathaoirMacDonnchadh : okay lol))
    09:30:00ᴧᴢᴙᴉᴇᴌ : Div..)
    09:30:50ᴧᴢᴙᴉᴇᴌ : Anyways, sis, bring your mutant kitten in )
    09:34:12÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    09:35:41ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> other woman on the street. And those that did know- well, she highly doubted that any of them would care that Cathaoir was sharing her bed. She ran a hand through her hair, picking up the portrait that was sitting on her bedside table. She handled it carefully, looking at every detail of the miniature, every brush stroke that rendered her <c>
    09:38:00ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> own face and the face of their daughter. Her fingers wrapped around it lightly as she pulled on a simple, light overdress and a pair of shoes, heading downstairs and out to the market to look for a proper frame.+
    09:42:09Black_Tiger has left the conversation.
    09:43:28Ancient_Daltamare : -=He was incapable of even sensing Mystreals pressence while beneath the surface considering how close the distance was between the two. A black substance leaked from the tips his body as he expelled the blade the best he could reducing the hold the water had on him. It would be a short moment until he could stand then even swim eventually to the >
    09:46:04Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    09:46:09xMystrealx has made Tory-Oakcroft a Host.
    09:46:15Tory-Oakcroft has made xMystrealx a Participant.
    09:46:29Ancient_Daltamare : surface. Chest heaving as it claimed what fresh air it could=- I hate it when that happens. -=Was all he chose to let out before each individual sense returned to him. Swimming over to the dock he reached up to its edge pulling himself up and over before he sought out the elf. Didn't seem to invest much stock in his own existance it seemed=- >
    09:48:28Ancient_Daltamare : Mystreal? -=He asked out loud knowing if she was on the surface she could hear him clearly. Since he had a moments time while waiting for a response, he began to recall the sword as quickly as he could for even though it was vital to his existance=-
    09:49:48CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir walked into the forge and up to Annora's room. He got there only to find that she had gone somewhere. He would just have to show her later. He descended back down the stairs fast and ran to the counter to leave a note for Annora. He noticed two envelopes laying on the counter. he thought that was strange since he hadn't seen anyone <c>
    09:50:55Una_Whitespear has joined the conversation.
    09:51:28You are no longer marked as being away.
    09:51:41xMystrealx : Wb))
    09:51:42RoωαηΤhorηωycκ : (Morning Una, and welcome.)
    09:51:48RoωαηΤhorηωycκ : (Thanks Myst.)
    09:53:14CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>with envelopes of any sort for sale. He reached down and spread them out. To his surprise one was addressed to him and the other to Annora. He looked at the seal on them and grew excited. He left them on the counter and calmly left the forge. He broke into an excited sprint, eyeing the crowds in the market lightly. He would easily miss<c
    09:54:43Una_Whitespear : Thank ye!)
    09:55:11xMystrealx : =The water held around her as she paddled her feet to keep her above the surface. He hauled himself dockside, and her smile brimmed as her hands gripped the edge of the dock, Pulling herself up on the edge she trilled out in her usual excited tone. "Yes!" Her top half anchored ont eh dock edge it took most of her strength to pull herself up the -c-
    09:56:36xMystrealx : the rest of the way. Palms flat on the surface as she clambered a little clumsily onto the dock. Standin up her fingers wrung her hair out the briney water dripping onto the wood and her bounce began as always. Soaked to the skin, she shook in an attempt of getting the water out before the htought hit her. "Oh my stars!" For the first time panic -c
    09:56:44CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>Annora on his first pass. He bolted his way straight to the docks. There he noticed human Dalt and the strange elf creature with the equally odd ferret. He was excited, and panting heavily since he hadn't tried breathing correctly. "DALT! Why didn't you tell us that we had things waiting for us on the counter? " He hadn't even opened the<c>
    09:56:59Una_Whitespear has left the conversation.
    09:57:39CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>envelope so he didn't know what it said. He could only assume it was good for him. "Has Annora passed by here ?" He asked with anticipation.'
    09:58:20xMystrealx : hit her eyes slightly, her smile dimming and she spun on the spot trying to see her own back. "Blaze!" She had forgottent he drunken creature was in his pocket, oh by the gods! Her feet stilled and she reached she felt the sting of the silence that held from her back until. With a rather disgruntled squeak a very wet, and highly irritated ferret -c
    09:59:49ᴧᴢᴙᴉᴇᴌ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    10:00:45xMystrealx : splutered out and hopped onto the dock. Shaking his fur he chirped out another complaint. "Oh by the trees, creature!" Her hands scooped him up and almost squeezed the air out of him as she hugged him to her chest. The broad smile spread again and she bounced. Large amber eyes flashed over Cath and she would have greeted him but he onslaughted -c-
    10:01:18xMystrealx : with words before she could. Dripping wet, she was used to most people addressing Dalt, she she just busied herself trying to wring out the water from herself.=
    10:01:23RoωαηΤhorηωycκ : (Take care to read the website / rules before entering, and give me a yell if I can be of any further assistance =) Welcome to Menouthis.) -Copies and pastes.- )
    10:07:32xMystrealx : -Steals it-)
    10:09:39ᴧᴢᴙᴉᴇᴌ has joined the conversation.
    10:10:34Ancient_Daltamare : -=The moment he heard her response he moved over to its nearest location swiftly to assist her in the climb to the dock. It could almost be considered amazing how fast the man could move and still appear to be the laziest bastard around. Still it didn't seem he was quick enough as she was already standing on the dock=- Do not worry me like that. >
    10:13:48Ancient_Daltamare : -=His accent heavier then usual but still he spoke common without any breaks between words=- And thank you. -=Most would of just left him there, which oddly was alright with him considering he was used to taking care of himself. He made no further attempt to help her considering she was trying to remove the salt water from her form. She called out>
    10:15:48Ancient_Daltamare : for the ferret which caused him to recall it wasn't exactly in the best of conditions but if she spoke true of it being her guardian it wasn't about to kick the bucket before she did=- Well Blaze...I bet you are awake now. -=A laugh could be heard before he realized he was soaked to the bone as well. He was turning to head down the docks and >
    10:15:55ᴧᴢᴙᴉᴇᴌ is away.
    10:17:24Ancient_Daltamare : return home when Cathaoir came a charging towards them=- I might not have noticed because I am blind? or wasn't there. Take your pick. -=He tried to recall where Annora could be but he had not seen her since yesterday so he shook his head=- No, I have not. -=Wondering if something was wrong for the man seemed to be in quite the rush=- Mystreal, >
    10:18:02Ancient_Daltamare : lets get you a change of clothes and a bath. -=Again he didn't show much concern for himself but that was just who he was=-
    10:27:17ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +It didn't take long for her to find a proper frame for a few copper. It had something in it already, but she took out the painting and gave it back to the vendor. The artist didn't look to pleased at getting the painting he just sold back, but she didn't mind, slipping the painting into the frame. Yes, that would be perfect. She closed her <c.
    10:30:27ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> eyes for a moment before heading back towards the forge, painting in hand. She wondered how she should give it to Cath- just hand it over? Put a bow on it? She shook her head. No, she'd probably just give it to him. She said the night before that he coud have it. She ran a hand through her curly hair, heading back into the forge. <c>
    10:30:54Cetta has joined the conversation.
    10:31:03Cetta has left the conversation.
    10:34:34ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> She slid behind the counter, smiling as she looked around. The windows had been cleaned- had Cathaoir done that?- and the floors were clean. Shelves were dusted- it looked pretty nice, if she said so herself. She set the small painting on the counter and grabbed the broom to give the place a good sweep.+
    10:38:07CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir chuckled with a smile and nodded to Dalt. "Oh yeah, sorry. Sometimes I forget that you are blind." He turned on his heel. "I think later we will be celebrating." He said brightly, almost appearing to have absorbed some hyperness from Mystreal. "I need to buy stuff from you later!" He grinned."Thank you for the help!"<c>
    10:40:18CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>He sprung forward and sprinted towards the forge, dodging the growing multitude of bodies. He would just wait for Annora there. She was working in the forge anyways, so unless she went to clean his shirt again she had nowhere else to go. At least that he could think of. He came into the forge, positively brimming with energy. He checked the <c>
    10:42:17CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>storefront for her first, very happy and pleasantly surprised to see her there. "Heh-" He started out saying but hunched over and coughed now that he was thoroughly out of breath. He was taking huge gasps of air. It would be a few moments before he was able to speak with her.'
    10:45:20ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Since I keep talking about this painting, I changed my profile picture to it))
    10:46:13«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» has left the conversation.
    10:46:14CathaoirMacDonnchadh : ^_^))
    10:46:26тoнoрĸa has left the conversation.
    10:47:53xMystrealx : =The small elven girls dress was stained with the salt. The dyed linen skirt marked where the salt had caused it to run. Worry him? It was only water. Her smile brimmed brightly and she giggled. “I did not mean to worry you Dalt....” Her smile wrapped her, as she giggled at the smart mouthed mans concern. “Although I do not think it was me, who -c-
    10:48:08xMystrealx : swims like a rock.” The amber glint in her eyes ran as she Smiled brightly at Cath. The top sheer of her dress clung to her, but it was thin so it dried quickly in the heat. Blaze shot the man an irritated look as his almond fur stood on end with the salt in his fur. Chirping a complaint at being awoken so rudely, he sculked off to roll in the -c-
    10:50:25xMystrealx : sand. Padding her feet the blue marks on her shoulder still shone brightly, the twisting tribal pattern running around her skin hidden mostly by the fabric of her dress. Cockign her head to Cath as he quickly vanished again she double blinked. Well, and people said she was too energetic. Bouncing a little she smiled brightly. Why would she not -c-
    10:54:27xMystrealx : help him. Stepping forward she raised on her toes and kissed his cheek with a giggle. "You are quiet welcome Dalt." Her feet had already bounced past him as she spoke and the bounce in her steps should have caused a hollow in the sand. But nothing came as she turned backwards and giggled. "Okay, Dalt." Suddenly Blaze streaked round his ankles in-c
    10:55:14xMystrealx : three big circles wrapping under his feet. the small creature sprinted off toward the forge, and her feet flew in step as her elven swift carried her across the cobbles. Oh she may be sweetness in a ball, didn't mean she wouldn't cheat just a little.=
    11:05:28Ancient_Daltamare : -=Water wasn't exactly he would call friendly in most any situation he could think of for it was true he did swim like a rock considering even in his homid form he still near doubled the weight of a typical human guard=- I am not not overly concerned with myself, the beast would lynch me if anything were to happen to you. -=He spoke diverting the >
    11:11:00Ancient_Daltamare : reason he was worried from the truth=- I have survived this long and there is no way you are getting rid of me just because of a little water. -=He spoke as his movement towards the end of the dock came to a sudden halt as Cath disappeared off into the crowd. Strange days lay ahead, this he knew for sure. As she approached him and raised herself >
    11:12:59Ancient_Daltamare : up to face level he twisted his head so her lips met his in the most innocent of kiss with no intention behind it except to potentially leave her emberassed=- There is my thanks. -=Both of them charging off at this point left him one option, to shoe her the true meaning of cheating. Reaching into a pouch, he pulled out an odd stone=- >
    11:14:31Ancient_Daltamare : Phoenix feather forge. -=He spoke as it located its objective to get the man too. Within seconds he was in front of the door, opening it up to step inside and head to the counter before any including Cath could reach it. Plopping his ass down behind the counter he would just wait until the first of them reached the common goal=-
    11:16:10xMystrealx : Cheater!)
    11:16:48Georgina_Calloniel has joined the conversation.
    11:17:17RoωαηΤhorηωycκ : (Take care to read the website / rules before entering, and give me a yell if I can be of any further assistance =) Welcome to Menouthis.)
    11:17:33Tory-Oakcroft : Welcome. Take care to read the website / rules before entering, and give me a yell if I can be of any further assistance =) Welcome to Menouthis.))
    11:17:39Tory-Oakcroft : -.-")
    11:17:48Ancient_Daltamare : 1-0 rowan))
    11:18:13CathaoirMacDonnchadh : lol)
    11:19:40RoωαηΤhorηωycκ : (-Bows.-)
    11:23:48RoωαηΤhorηωycκ : (http://imperialkingdom.bravehost.com/rules.html This page has now been updated to reflect the new rules posted so far. Please refresh your browsers on this page to see current content.)
    11:24:05CathaoirMacDonnchadh : when was the last update?))
    11:24:53The chat's topic has changed to: [ Realistic Medieval Fantasy ][NKZ/ Multi-Para Literate][ToD equal to EST.] [The rules have changed, see what's new!]
    11:25:41ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora smiled brightly as Dalt walked in the front door. "Mornin'!" She said, moving to the fireplace where she once again had a pot of water boiling on the stove, this time with chopped lemons in it to spice the air. It filled the room with a citrusy scent. She smiled, pausing her sweeping as Cath entered and immediately started coughing. <c>
    11:28:25ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> She watched him with a hand on her hip and a raised eyebrow. "Fox, if ye puke on me floor, ye're cleaning it, aye?" She asked, teasing him as she laid the accent on thick. She had to do laundry today as well as mop the floor- perhaps cut out a few more shirts and skirts in case she ran into anyone that needed clothes on short notice- it <c>
    11:28:39ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> seemed to happen often in this place.+
    11:34:51CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir stood upright and calmed his breathing after almost a minute of coughing and gasping for air. "We've bo'h receed' Somethin!" He finally stammered out quickly. His smile returned and he joined Dalt at the counter. He picked up both envelopes and held them up for her to see. "Would ye like the honors?" He asked brightly, waving the <c>
    11:37:33CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>envelopes slowly back and forth in front of his face. He was sure this was good news, why else would it just simply be laying out and waiting. Bad news was always waited on by the messengers for some odd reason. "Mayhaps I'll be needin uh show ya me storefront soon." He grinned and waited for Annora to charge him and take her envelope. Both<c>
    11:38:21CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>envelopes had the merchant's guild seal in the wax that held them shut and he made sure to show that off with the slow waves.'
    11:39:18Tory-Oakcroft : me?)
    11:39:29ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Yup))
    11:41:44xMystrealx : =Her feet came scattering in last place, Blazes squeaks of excitement erupting in the room, as she skidded into the main area at a fast pace. Her feet planting on the stone she almost clumsily bundled straight into the back of Cath as she tried to stop herself. Double taking Dalt her head cocked. "That is cheating Dalt," Her smile brimmed as she -c
    11:43:24xMystrealx : saw Annora and she bounced forward. " Oh Good morning Annora! Dalt ruined my dress, he pushed..." She went quiet as obviously there was something important happening as Cath picked up the envelopes. Amber eyes flitted between the three as yet again she seemed to be tuning in in the last 10 minutes of the play. Gripping the front of the now -c-
    11:44:47xMystrealx : bleached linen she bounced on the spot, a little lost in the conversation. She had her own share in a 'business' now, but that was not something that would likely rise in the conversation, as she saw it as a favour than employment. Pattering her feet she smelt the citrus in the air and her head turned to the fire. It needed honey. Distracted by -c-
    11:46:03xMystrealx : the thought she bounced to the fireplace and began lacing the water with honey and ginger form her back, meaning the smell became thick and sweet on the air. Firey crop bouncing she sat before the warm fire to give her clothes chance to dry. Still dripping, salt water puddled around her on the floor as she giggled poking at the hearth with the -c-
    11:46:09xMystrealx : poker to make the embers spark.=
    11:49:41Ancient_Daltamare : skip me once))
    11:50:17CathaoirMacDonnchadh : kk))
    11:52:06xMystrealx : I gtg for a bit. Family is here just leave her staring at the fire.))
    11:52:17xMystrealx is away.
    11:52:20Tory-Oakcroft is away.
    11:54:35Drenai has joined the conversation.
    11:56:26ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora smiled as Cathaoir teased her, obviously expecting her to be jumping up and down in joy and trying to get the letter from him. She smirked a little, her eyes turning to Myst. "Oh? Good." She said, smiling brightly. She had spent a few extra hours trying to come up with something that fit her better- a gift, not a purchase. She moved past <c
    12:01:18Drenai has left the conversation.
    12:02:34ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> Cathaoir, sticking her tongue out at him as she darted from the room. She returned what seemed like only a few seconds later, a bundle under her arms. Myst was entranced with the fire, so she instead moved to the counter, putting the armload of dress onto the counter. It wasn't much different in style or shape to the dress she was wearing <c.
    12:08:17ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> now, simply -better-. The full lilac skirt had embroidery around the hems- soft vines and daisies done in a muted gold color. It had petticoats of soft cotton, making the dress poof and spin a little better. The woolen bodice was black as well, but the wool was softer and more delicate, and a little pocket had been sewn into the skirt for <c>
    12:09:48Kїtşunέ¥Đâŕkmōōn has joined the conversation.
    12:10:15Kїtşunέ¥Đâŕkmōōn has left the conversation.
    12:10:16Mazrim_Taim has joined the conversation.
    12:10:57ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> storage, in addition to the ferret-pocket that had also been included. Being better quality all around, it also would hold up much better to dips in the ocean, or any sort of swimming. She turned to look to Cath, raising an eyebrow at him. "So, what is so important?" She asked, smiling widely. She already knew what it had to be.+
    12:12:02Těmpěst has joined the conversation.
    12:12:32Mazrim_Taim has left the conversation.
    12:13:00ᴧᴢᴙᴉᴇᴌ has left the conversation.
    12:13:05ᴧᴢᴙᴉᴇᴌ has joined the conversation.
    12:15:46CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir tilted his head to the side, watching Annora seem not to care. He observed how she did everything else first. He pouted his lips in mock thought. "I don't guess it isn't that Important huh?" He pretended like he was going to toss it to the side. He didn't of course, instead calmly handing her envelope to her. He watched her <c>
    12:18:16CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>expression closely. He wouldn't open his until she opened hers. It was simply his preferred order of things. He wanted her to have all the starting attention which meant she got all the better congratulations. He kept his eyes on her and called back to Dalt. "That list of things I needed- How much do I owe you and is it ready?" He was <c>
    12:20:53CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>ready to get started knocking out pelt after pelt and selling skinned carcasses to the butcher. He would save as much of his own meat as possible, but he could make more money selling the edible bits of the carcass to a butcher than he could selling jerky and small salted steaks out of his cellar.'
    12:24:32Ancient_Daltamare : -=He was listening to the events going on within the shop itself speaking only when he figured he must or couldn't resist the urge to throw in a cheap shot=- Hey Mystreal I didn't push anything close to your dress nor in it. -=He coughed lightly before figuring out what supplies they would need. A solid steel for one, had him thinking if he could >
    12:25:48Ancient_Daltamare : get his forge in Russia to send over bars of refined ore which would also make there job much more simple and effectively save time. The distance though would be a hinderance, there had to be a way to shorten the route but without knowledge of his surroundings and the ability to read a map he was screwed in that department. Perhaps one of the >
    12:27:35Ancient_Daltamare : mutts in town could make themselves useful since they seemed to enjoy the wilderness more then he did. Snapping out of it fully when Cath spoke of his supplies=- I think most of them are done...cauldren might be a day still but one of the apprentices should know about the rest. -=He did assign them the task, though hearing news >
    12:28:43Gιитоυ_Іѕамυ has joined the conversation.
    12:29:16Ancient_Daltamare : of Annora getting her own business did disappoint him ever so slightly. He would need to find someone else to tend to the shop or he wouldn't have as much free time to kill=- Just tell them where you will need the supplies delivered. -=It was obvious at this point that all dalt did around the store was unique projects and deal with customers=-
    12:29:25Georgina_Calloniel has left the conversation.
    12:30:12Gιитоυ_Іѕамυ has left the conversation.
    12:41:38ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora smiled, reading the letted and nodding softly. "Aye, well, that's good. I still need to be approved by the crown, and then buy the business itself so I can take it over." She said, pocketing the letter to put it up in her room later. "If you'll give me your letter, I'll write both the requests at the same time and just take care of it." <c>
    12:41:44Sīεgfгїεδ has joined the conversation.
    12:43:49ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> She stretched a little, looking to Dalt. "Cathaoir is helping me with laundry- is there anything in particular you'd like to have washed while we're at it?" She asked with a smile. To a certain point, just doing a lot of laundry all at once made a great deal more sense than doing little bits at a time. She smiled, looking to Dalt. "I'd <c>
    12:45:38BrandonΞArrow has returned.
    12:45:48ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> like to continue working here a few more weeks, if you don't mind? And while I'm at it I can train up a replacement so you'll still have someone to take care of the little things." She said. That was why he had hired her- so he coud work more on his special orders and the like.+
    12:45:53OACHATSVCA01 has made BrandonΞArrow a Host.
    12:46:38Sīεgfгїεδ is away.
    12:47:51BrandonΞArrow : Weeks had gone by and he had been recouvering. It would seem to him that the lesson learned here was never to go climbing rigging in the rain while drunk. Luckily he hadnt gotten too far though he had done quite a bit of damage to himself. Being older it took longer to recouver and when he had first taken his steps and noticed a profound limp>>>
    12:50:05ᴧᴢᴙᴉᴇᴌ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    12:50:11BrandonΞArrow : he knew that he needed to minimize it or turn over Arrow enterprises to one of the boys. The healer had mentioned a brace, a brace for the great pirate Arrow....Brandon had chaffed against the idea at first. A few days of walking though convinced him otherwise, after having to use a cane and walk like a decrepit senior citizen he >>
    12:52:25BrandonΞArrow : decided it was time. He was no ready to let Pety or Aiden take over just yet. He left the cooler breezes of the sea after shaking off the yammering of his wenches who felt sorry for him. Women were always yammering about something. It was a painful slow walk to the forges but he hadnt figured a ride on a bumping horse would have been>>
    12:52:50CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir smiled and nodded. Annora hadn't quite reacted the way he had expected her to. He read his own letter and handed it to her afterwards. "ye'd write me uh letter of reques'?" He asked with a happily confused expression. He looked over to Dalt while she talked to him. "I believe my letter can't be sent at the same time- unless<c>
    12:52:51BrandonΞArrow : much better. Tully was the last one he knew that worked the forges and so it was he that he came to seek out.
    12:53:02BrandonΞArrow : sorry need to refresh brb)
    12:53:29Elyse has joined the conversation.
    12:53:38Elyse has left the conversation.
    12:53:42Těmpěst : -= What brought him to this city was a traders caravan, now that he was here he needed to see about getting paid, and then he would look for his next job, hopefully something a little less disturbing then riding with several men who feared water simply because ...well he had never actually gotten that answer but what ever. He was a long cry from>>
    12:55:12Těmpěst : his home but that was the point of travelling. He found the caravan master and after quite a bit of haggling got his pay, minus just about everything the fat little man could come up with as a deduction and with a rather rude gesture moved off into the cities crowd. A bit of self indulgance then find a job, first he needed a smithy, he had some>>
    12:55:23Těmpěst : items to sell and that would be easier at such a place anyway =-
    12:56:51CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>ye be wanting to wait to send yer's." He was trying to keep his accent in check. "Ah think we need'uh be sendin examples of our work wih the letter of request," He stepped towards Dalt and found the order book - almost writing in it. "I need them sent to the Tannery down the road." He said without an accent succesfully. It showed on his<c>
    12:57:26BrandonΞArrow has left the conversation.
    12:57:49Sīεgfгїεδ has left the conversation.
    12:57:54Catrina¤Thornwyck has joined the conversation.
    12:58:16Viktor has joined the conversation.
    12:58:36RoωαηΤhorηωycκ : (Welcome home my Princess. And welcome to Menouthis Viktor.)
    12:58:53BrandonΞArrow has joined the conversation.
    12:59:02Ancient_Daltamare : wb))
    12:59:08OACHATSVCA01 has made BrandonΞArrow a Host.
    12:59:09Viktor : Thank you ))
    12:59:09RoωαηΤhorηωycκ : (Welcome home, Captain Arrow.)
    12:59:12CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>face how hard he focused to pull free of his brogue. "They need tuh be a lil secreh'iv fer now. I ain ha' the rights tuh the buildin officially, yeh. That is par' o' my reques tuh the royal famileh." '
    12:59:14BrandonΞArrow : thank you)
    12:59:14CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wb))
    12:59:36Catrina¤Thornwyck has left the conversation.
    13:00:37Tory-Oakcroft has returned.
    13:00:38CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>
    13:01:39BrandonΞArrow : Brandon wiped the sweat off his brow for it had been a bit ardouous coming here. A big blow to his ego as well, he didnt care to be under a handicap at all. He stood outside the forge and fought a internal battle with himself. To have a noticiable limp or to be able to hide it with a brace and perhaps minimize it completly>>>
    13:01:43BrandonΞArrow : wb Tory)
    13:02:21ᴧᴢᴙᴉᴇᴌ has joined the conversation.
    13:03:01ᴧᴢᴙᴉᴇᴌ is away.
    13:03:32CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'He smiled and thumped the counter. "I hah' tuh go! I'll be seein ye later today. Much work uh be doin'!" He moved over toAnnora and kissed her cheek."The gian' abandon' buildin in the markeh; if ye wish to visit me in a bih' " He gave her a hug and left the forge with motivation. He would be working on prepping he pelt for the several parts it<c>
    13:04:08CathaoirMacDonnchadh : would be cut into and different things it would be used for. He disappeared into the huge midday crowd of the market place.'
    13:05:00xMystrealx has returned.
    13:05:01ᴥАññóřãᴥ : We gotta go))
    13:05:05Ancient_Daltamare : later))
    13:05:13xMystrealx : Back.))
    13:05:18CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Later!)0
    13:05:20Těmpěst : tootles )
    13:05:24ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Have her leave to do laundry))
    King Adiemus Thornwyck
    King Adiemus Thornwyck
    Admin
    Admin

23rd July 2011 Empty Re: 23rd July 2011

Post  King Adiemus Thornwyck Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:35 am

13:06:54CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Cathaoir will join her to help with laundry after a little time))
    13:07:00Ancient_Daltamare : -=He glanced around the room quickly taking into acount who remained quickly which was narrowed down to Mystreal. He had to pay more attention to his surroundings for he had next to nothing of a clue of what just happened. He would catch up with the others later and ask, for now the beast wanted to take over which suited him just fine considering >
    13:07:11ᴥАññóřãᴥ is away.
    13:07:52BrandonΞArrow : he growled to himself "buck up you auld son of a bitch and do what needs to be done" he leaned on his cane and moved toward the forge with grim determination on his face . He entered looking for Tully in his green form or his human it didnt matter to Brandon as long as the job could be done. A thief with a bum leg was easy to spot and >>
    13:08:30BrandonΞArrow : he needed to compensate if he was to do anything worthwhile. Though it could take some time for his leg to get straightned out completly. A worthy venture in the long run.
    13:08:53Ancient_Daltamare : he had far more patience for this sort of thing then he. Form disappearing briefly, would again pop out from thin air in the seat that he occupied before the quick switch=- Well, did we have fun today? -=He asked the elf out of curiousity. Rising to his full height, he padded over to the ferret only to pluck it from the ground to plop it on his >
    13:08:54CathaoirMacDonnchadh has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    13:09:01ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation.
    13:10:16Ancient_Daltamare : shoulder before glancing to the new one that entered=- Why hello there. Welcome to the phoenix feather forge. -=His monotone voice rang throughout the small shop area before he padded back around the counter settling his ass down=- Anything I can help you with? -=The man didn't strike him as a thief to be honest, nor was he interested in his >
    13:10:45Ancient_Daltamare : trade but instead what he funds he could bring in. Just another stranger as far as he was concerned=-
    13:16:09xMystrealx : one sec the monster is leaving.))
    13:19:31xMystrealx : back))
    13:20:26BrandonΞArrow : wb)
    13:20:37xMystrealx : =The firelight had her skin hot from sitting so close, the heat causing the flesh to redden as she stared at the flames. Still poking the hearth it sparked again before Dalt spoke and she jumped back into reality. It was ever so easy for ehr to space out and she turned to look over her shoulder. Seeing the large furry creature he smile broadened-c-
    13:22:27xMystrealx : a little "Sir Ancient! Oh yes. Thankyou." Her smile was still bright and brimming as the man walked in hobblign on his leg she cocked her head a little at his limp and stick. Scruffing her hair forward quite purposefully the shock of red locks covered over the elven eaqrs keeping them hidden. The man smelt like sea salt and alcohol. Wrinkling -c-
    13:23:58xMystrealx : her nose a little the smell was faint, almost ground into the flesh but it still had her screwing her nose a little. Business was business to Dalt and she was learning quickly that she was always 6 steps behind when it came to the conversation. Blaze squeaked on the mans shoulder. but a new character in the room had the little creature boldy -c-
    13:25:31xMystrealx : puffing his body out and growling with raised heckles. Chattering his jaw his feet padded into the soft fur of Dalts shoulder. The injury caught her eye and she smiled broadly, for once she actually dared to inject Dalt's business conversation, she couldn't help it. In her head she had promised Sir Toh that she would help. "Would you like some -c-
    13:26:38xMystrealx : Tea sir? It might help with your leg." Nodding she had forgotten the part where she introduced herself, or explained that she was helping out at the hospital. Just bouncing a little expectantly of an answ3er on the balls of her feet her hands gripped into the rather scruffy looking salt stained dress that had dried creased as she sat.=
    13:26:55Těmpěst : -= He was wondering through the town occasionally getting directions from people. If they even bothered to respond to him, he did not look important, infact he looked like a wastrel, or at best a out of work hunter, but he was clean shaven and more importantly he was clean. His clothing was a bit ragged looking but it was well maintained. >>
    13:28:15Těmpěst : and as the saying went if you didnt show money you obviously didnt have money. He shrugged his shoulders finally getting some straight directions out of some kid. That was the direction he would travel though there was alot of things to catch his eye as he wandered through the streets. Just any out of towner did, the difference was he was >>
    13:28:20Tory-Oakcroft has made xMystrealx a Host.
    13:28:23Tory-Oakcroft has made Tory-Oakcroft a Participant.
    13:28:24Těmpěst : careful not to get robber in the process. =-
    13:31:32BrandonΞArrow : He was being assaulted by Miss Merry Sunshine and it threw him off a bit "Uhh well I have seen a healer and they suggested I ..." he looked to Dalt and cleared his throat "Discreation is needed, is Tully around ?" he did not know Dalt was the official owner of the forge and did not mean to be insulting. It was just not in his nature>>>
    13:34:01BrandonΞArrow : to trust strangers. Now he had been in the realms for quite the while and had seen many a creature and so Dalt though a bit surprising given that his kind were not prolific in Hadara did not give him much pause. His heistation was because he did not know him. He looked toward Myst and gave her a slight smile "Not to impune your offer miss...">>>
    13:35:34BrandonΞArrow : Women, it didnt matter what race they were they could be sensitive and he didnt want to insult her but he had tunnel vision right now. He grunted a bit as he leaned on his staff and then took out his ever present flask "I have my "tea" right here no bother milady" he uncorked it and took a drink. It helped with the pain.
    13:38:56Ancient_Daltamare : -=He could pick up the scent of liquor on the man for it grew more potent the closer the man got. A shudder ran down the beasts spine, though he was adjusted to it at the taverns this was his shop and viewed it as borderline insulting yet he would not speak his mind=- Tully is somewhere. It is not my job to keep track of people >
    13:41:54Ancient_Daltamare : once they leave those doors. -=He reached under the table and grabbed the small keg of vodka and a mug. Pouring some he slid it over to the man=- I own this forge, if you need something done it goes through me no matter what the request. -=Again his voice drolled on with no sign of emotion in the least. When Mystreal spoke of the mans leg he >
    13:45:57Ancient_Daltamare : cocked his head softly. He should also pay more attention for he was getting to relaxed in the confines of this city, far to peaceful=- She is Duchess Mystreal. -=That was how she introduced herself to him, but he didn't know if it was correct for him to introduce her as such, human and elven ethics and society was beyond him really. Paw reaching>
    13:46:31Ancient_Daltamare : up to the ferret on his shoulder for he had enough of the ferret flipping out=- Calm yourself.
    13:49:40Tory-Oakcroft : =The little creature settled a little and wrapped around Dalt's neck huffing in protest at being calmed still. Her feet paddled and she nodded a little, bouncing on the balls of her feet she just smiled brightly. It was hard to offend someone who saw the would in rosen colour. "Oh my apolgies sir. I am ever so sorry how rude of me not to -c-
    13:51:05BrandonΞArrow : myst what a deep voice you have)
    13:51:18xMystrealx : =The little creature settled a little and wrapped around Dalt's neck huffing in protest at being calmed still. Her feet paddled and she nodded a little, bouncing on the balls of her feet she just smiled brightly. It was hard to offend someone who saw the would in rosen colour. "Oh my apolgies sir. I am ever so sorry how rude of me not to -c-
    13:51:19xMystrealx : >.>)
    13:51:31xMystrealx : Tory stop trying to drag as me!)
    13:51:43xMystrealx : introduce myself! Her voice always came out in a barrage of ringing energetic tones that trilled at the ends with excitement.. Spotting the dress on the table she squeaked in a feminine high pitched charm, remembering that Annora had brought it for her earlier and she bundled it into her arms. "Sir Ancient, may I use mthat room again?" What she -c-
    13:52:59xMystrealx : had assumed was a spare room. The girl was never still, her feet constantly padding on the floor causing her body to bounce in a rather odd fashion. The cheshire smile that tainted her lips, with an almost sweet happiness that hardly falter. "I would very much like to stop smelling like seaweed." She had already begun to totter off toward the -c-
    13:54:13xMystrealx : hotsprings downstairs, before he even answered. Elven ears were covered so she just looked a little like a very insane human girl. But they would hear his response even if she was half way to the hotsprings. The dress tucked under her arms Blaze chirped a little but stayed put. The little Ferret rarely left her side, but it seemed he had come -c-
    13:54:52xMystrealx : to see the forge as a place where the girl could wander out of sight without his ratty protection behind her heels. Chirping again paws padded into Dalt's shoulder as his chin lay into the fur nuzzling before he started to doze off.=
    13:58:59Těmpěst : -= He stopped before the smithy or atleast the directions he had been given said this was a smithy, he wasnt so sure it didnt look like one, but then again this was a big city so maybe they appeared differently. He gave his head a shake a went to find out what it was all about he had a few things to repair and a few to sell, it would atleast >>
    13:59:58Těmpěst : he hoped give him something to start with. If not, well there was always a caravan going out of a major city like this. With them going to many different places there was always an opppertunity to see or do something new. Hopefully atleast . =-
    14:00:15BrandonΞArrow : Brandon put the flask away and adjusted his weight again. "I am sorry I didnt know, last I knew it was Tully that ran the forge." he nodded to Myst as she left and then turned his attentions back to Dalt. "Name is Arrow , Brandon Arrow. I own the piece of shite tavern down at the docks along with a few ships. I had a bit of a accident and my leg >>
    14:01:50BrandonΞArrow : is bum. The healer said I could get a brace and might minimize my limp. I am on my feet a lot so the pain is quite intense now. Which is why I drink probably a bit more then I normally would" he looked around for a moment to make sure that no one was around "Discreation is what I need, I dont want a lot of >>
    14:02:25BrandonΞArrow : people in my business if you know what I mean" Brandon tried very hard to not show any weakness. In his business it was a excuse to be exploited.
    14:03:01Viktor : I think Im going to go play borderlands for a bit, bbl ))
    14:03:03Viktor has left the conversation.
    14:06:21Ancient_Daltamare : -=He didn't appear to show much interest until the man mentioned he had ships, that would solve his own problem of running supplies from his homeland to the city. Why couldn't he come up with that conclusion before=- My name is Daltamare Ancient. -=His eyes blinked open as he looked to the man and analyzed him from the layers of his clothing down >
    14:08:38Ancient_Daltamare : to his very aura. He would of responded to Mystreal before she left, but she was going to do as she pleased anyways and truthfully he didn't mind=- I can make you a brace. For the pain though I would speak to Mystreal of Tohopka. -=The last name that left his mouth came out oddly due to his accent but it would be understandable to most=- I don't >
    14:10:27Ancient_Daltamare : speak of orders made for customers even if it were a shovel. Bad for business of any sort. -=He paused for a moment=- What is it they say....loose lips sink ships. -=He believed that was the term=- Put your hand out. -=If the man did, he would place his own paw over it and measure him through psionic pings amongst the body to pin point the >
    14:12:10Ancient_Daltamare : problem=- It will be done tomorrow and I will charge by price of material and labour. -=That was all if the man agreed to it. In any case he would speak after once more=- I might need one of your ships to create a supply line. We will speak of that another time though. -=He pointed towards the door sensing another behind it that had yet to enter=-
    14:17:24BrandonΞArrow : Tempest feel free to post )
    14:18:46Těmpěst : okies lol )
    14:20:20Těmpěst : -= This was considered a stalemate ... but what ever, he moved towards the door cracking it open before sticking his head inside "Smithy?" he was accentless a trick that kept others from branding him from a place they did not like. Truth was it had taken him several years and alot of misunderstanding to learn that trick. It was still useful to >>
    14:21:46Těmpěst : have, his eyes where usually another problem the mis-coloration between the two had some believing he was a evil demon sent to terrrorize them, or a witch or some other stupid nonsense. It was no wonder he had become what he was "ah ... if not ... Could you give me directions?" he had noticed the ... cat ... and the man ... well he was not one >>
    14:21:59Těmpěst : to judge another for their tastes. =-
    14:24:11xMystrealx : ah died.)
    14:24:38Těmpěst : hmm seems to )
    14:24:43BrandonΞArrow : Brandon nodded and then when Tempest came in he straightened the best he could and surrepetiously put his cane behind him. He nodded to he man and raised a brow "What might you be looking for?" Brandon was pleasent enough though his voice was gruff. He controlled his breathing as standing like this was>>
    14:26:32BrandonΞArrow : causing pain to shoot up to his hip. There wasnt enough enough alcohol in his flask for this but besides a tensed brow he endured. He offered his name letting Dalt introduce himself as he wasnt going to call him out. Privacy, Brandon had learned that long ago and had never tried to>>>
    14:26:48xMystrealx : right party tiome.))
    14:26:51BrandonΞArrow : speak for others or offer information unless of course it might suit his own personal needs.
    14:26:53xMystrealx : See you all later!)
    14:26:56xMystrealx has left the conversation.
    14:27:05Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    14:28:36ᴧᴢᴙᴉᴇᴌ has left the conversation.
    14:29:19Těmpěst has left the conversation.
    14:32:52Talja_Liah has joined the conversation.
    14:32:56Talja_Liah has left the conversation.
    14:33:11Ancient_Daltamare : I'l post in a minute just finishing up something))
    14:34:18BrandonΞArrow : no worries)
    14:38:29Ancient_Daltamare : done finally))
    14:38:40Ancient_Daltamare : spider mr2's suck to work on))
    14:42:22Ancient_Daltamare : -=He cocked his head to the side as the man finally entered=- Welcome to the Phoenix feather forge. How can I help you. -=He didn't sound cheery, well he didn't quite sound anything short of his Russian accent and monotone voice. His appearance was unusual to see well generally anywhere=- Yes the smithy. -=The man seemed awkward but still >
    14:42:32÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    14:42:39Ancient_Daltamare : coin or product had to some from somewhere=-
    14:42:55÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Ohiyo gozaimazu ))
    14:43:13BrandonΞArrow : welcome home)
    14:43:26÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Thank you ))
    14:44:26Těmpěst has joined the conversation.
    14:44:44BrandonΞArrow : wb)
    14:44:53BrandonΞArrow : Ancient_Daltamare : -=He cocked his head to the side as the man finally entered=- Welcome to the Phoenix feather forge. How can I help you. -=He didn't sound cheery, well he didn't quite sound anything short of his Russian accent and monotone voice. His appearance was unusual to see well generally anywhere=- Yes the smithy. -=The man seemed awkward
    14:45:01BrandonΞArrow : Ancient_Daltamare : coin or product had to some from somewhere=-
    14:45:06BrandonΞArrow : what you missed)
    14:45:32Těmpěst : okies thanks lol )
    14:45:56Ancient_Daltamare : yo tully could you take over this deal I gotta go paintball))
    14:46:12Ancient_Daltamare : dalt wanders off to go harrass the elf or something or return the ferret))
    14:46:58÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : oh yea sure ))
    14:47:58÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : uhhhh let's see here ))
    14:48:04Ancient_Daltamare has left the conversation.
    14:48:05÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : what have i missed ))
    14:48:18BrandonΞArrow : Come into the Forge , Brandon is asking for a brace to be made on his leg)
    14:48:29÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : oh okay ))
    14:51:06÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~Tully had been out hunting, something he was doing every day now. Still no luck though, so he had just resorted to going to the training camp at the huge spot beside the castle and practiced his marksmanship for a while. Once he felt satisfied he had gotten a little better, he gathered up all reusable arrows and then headed for the forge. It was >
    14:53:19÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : a walk but he was in excellent shape, so it was nothing to him. He opened the door and headed inside. He was in his Human form, a long-haired blonde man, tanned from the outdoors, with a five o' clock shadow, brown eyes, and he was built like a bodybuilder. Of average height at only five foot nine, he was either intimdating because of his large >
    14:55:58BrandonΞArrow : sorry rl calls Tully will be back as soon as I can)
    14:56:00BrandonΞArrow is away.
    14:56:06BrandonΞArrow has made ÷Ťûľľŷ÷ a Host.
    14:57:14÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : well shoot ))
    14:57:43Těmpěst has left the conversation.
    14:57:51÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : i'm gonna go smoke. feel free to post, i'll meet you wherev---nvm ))
    15:28:41BrandonΞArrow has left the conversation.
    15:58:26xMystrealx has joined the conversation.
    15:58:30xMystrealx : O.O!)
    16:01:37xMystrealx : anyone alive?)
    16:02:38÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : hey ))
    16:02:54xMystrealx : Hey Tully.))
    16:04:14÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : i need to run to the grocery store, then i'll be ready to play if you want to ))
    16:05:30÷Ťûľľŷ÷ is away.
    16:21:15RoωαηΤhorηωycκ : (I just got back from the store.)
    16:58:35xMystrealx : -Waves!-))
    17:17:47Unáwen-Riverfall has joined the conversation.
    17:19:03Unáwen-Riverfall : hello))
    17:20:06Unáwen-Riverfall has left the conversation.
    17:25:40Unáwen-Riverfall has joined the conversation.
    17:25:47Unáwen-Riverfall has left the conversation.
    17:27:14÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has returned.
    17:27:26÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Wow that took a lot longer than I had hoped ))
    17:31:38xMystrealx : Lol!)
    17:32:00ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    17:32:17xMystrealx : Ann! Hey)
    17:32:21ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Hihi!
    17:32:23ᴥАññóřãᴥ : ))*
    17:33:22ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Gonna jump in the shower- rough practice today))
    17:33:25ᴥАññóřãᴥ is away.
    17:33:45ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Will be back in about 10 minutes)
    17:34:03Telperien has joined the conversation.
    17:35:35Ṽᴀᴋᴀʀɵʂ has joined the conversation.
    17:37:36xMystrealx : Welcome to all who enetered. Please read the rules on the website. If you have anyquestions feel free to Whisper me =)))
    17:38:39Telperien has left the conversation.
    17:42:55ᴥАññóřãᴥ has returned.
    17:44:14xMystrealx : =Trailing down the stairs, bare feet padded on the stone of the forge housing steps. Padding to the bottom, the new dress Annora had made her fitted perfectly to her figure. The delicate matierial of the skirt twisted undernetted with petticoats to plume out a little before it cut off at her thighs. Bouncingin her steps she smiled brightly, -c-
    17:46:19Georgina_Calloniel has joined the conversation.
    17:47:25÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Welcome, please read the rules on teh website, and if you have any questions, feel free to whisper myself or Mystreal. ))
    17:47:25xMystrealx : Amber eyes flashed on the shop and she cocked her head at no one there. The place for a smithy always seemed to be full to the brim with people. Padding her feet a little she ran her fingers through the wet tendrils of her hair, and sat before the hot heat of the fire that burn't in the mantle. The hot air prickled on the fiery red of her hair -c-
    17:47:37Georgina_Calloniel : Ty)
    17:49:04Georgina_Calloniel has left the conversation.
    17:49:59xMystrealx : and she giggled a little as she poked the embers causing them to spark. Annoras brew still bubbled above it spread the acidic citrus smell across the room. Ruffling her fingers through the russet tendrils to try and get them to dry she wondered where blaze had disappeared to. He would turn up eventually. Smoothing her hands over her dress, the -c-
    17:50:47xMystrealx : full skirt pluming in a puddle around her as the soft white chemise slipped down her shoulders hanging loose around them. She would wait here until she dried off before heading off to find the AWOL Ferret.=
    17:50:51xMystrealx : LOazy post.)
    17:53:04ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Cath will be in in a minutes, he's getting my sammich.))
    17:53:24÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~He wiped a towel across his face, which dripped with sweat. Set the towel around his shoulders and then started at a jogging pace away from the Imperial Training Field. He only had on cloth for attire, no armor, with his big arms bare to see, save for wrapping around his knuckles, padded over to punch things with. The padding was torn to bits, >
    17:53:50CathaoirMacDonnchadh has joined the conversation.
    17:55:40÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : and spotted with drying blood. His own lip was busted, and he sucked in some of his blood before spitting it out along the way. Booted feet pounding out a rhythm along the cobblestones. He waved to a few people he'd come to know as he passed them by, then soon enough, came to the forge. He didn't know...maybe he wouldn't leave afterall. But he'd >
    17:57:58÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : be working off commission from now on, he couldn't be doing any more nine to fives. Or rather, five to nines. Couldn't? No, just wouldn't. He wanted to train. Needed. He needed to train. He stopped at the door and caught the bit of breath he lost. Opened it and headed inside, closing it behind himself. Sent a look around as he went further in, >
    17:59:29÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : spotting the woman from before. He'd caught her name of course, but it hadn't been her that had given it to him so he wouldn't refer to her by it. He stopped a few yards off, sending a nod to her, sweeping his gaze about the room she was in with a squint, the oppressive heat something that always had to be adapted to for a time after entering. >
    17:59:53÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : "Hello," he said after that, and wiped his face off with the towel once more. "Seen Dalt around?"~
    18:00:07ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora cursed softly, moving into the forge proper, dropping the small bundle of laundry on the floor as she darted over to the fire. She cursed softly, putting out the fire and looking in. There was still enough in the pot that it wasn't burned or scalded. She blinked a little. The water seemed... sticky? She stuck her finger in, tasting it. <c>
    18:04:54Ṽᴀᴋᴀʀɵʂ has left the conversation.
    18:05:05ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora cursed softly, moving into the forge proper, dropping the small bundle of laundry on the floor as she darted towards the fire- spotting Myst in her new dress. Her frown faded as she smiled a bit, inclining her head to her and nodding. "It suits ye- now, I better get that pot off the fire before it scalds- completely forgot about it." <c>
    18:07:03ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> She nodded to the man who had come in just before- though, she couldn't give him an answer as she had just came in herself. She shrugged softly, looking to Myst- if anyone knew, it'd be her. She eyed the from behind Myst. It didn't look scalded, but didn't smell like she had left it. "Is that ginger, I smell?" She asked, sounding a little <c>
    18:07:32ᴥАññóřãᴥ : *pot from))
    18:07:58ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> surprised. +
    18:13:44CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir cursed softly as the sun peaked in through a window that was only hit directly as the sun went down. He had meant to help out with the laundry, truly he did. He had lost track of time with everything he was doing to get the tannery ready for a soon coming completely legal status as a leatherer. He cleaned the remaining bits inside<c>
    18:16:35«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» has joined the conversation.
    18:16:46You have been marked as being away.
    18:16:47÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Hey Adie ))
    18:17:11«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Greetings!))
    18:18:26CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>the tannery in only 15 minutes, that was the first 15 he was gone from the forge. He should have left then, but he was distracted by actually wanting to better prepare. Following the cleaning he ended up making a form for the pelt he had and scraped the underside free of the remaining flesh. He sorted out things after that and decided he <c>
    18:20:36«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Locations?))
    18:20:52÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Annora, Tully and Mystreal are at the forge ))
    18:21:00CathaoirMacDonnchadh : cathaoir is in the defunct tannery, about to go to the forge))
    18:22:08xMystrealx : is it me?)
    18:22:14xMystrealx : Or is Adie jumping in?)
    18:23:56CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>better go hunting to make something for Annora. When he returned with more creatures than he intended he handled each one and took a small nap. Now he was in major trouble. He left Annora to clean all the clothes. She would probably kill himwhen he saw her. He ran out into the market and made way for the forge|f|
    18:24:03CathaoirMacDonnchadh : brb))
    18:26:03CathaoirMacDonnchadh has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    18:26:12xMystrealx : ?! -Still doens't know if it is her-)
    18:26:34÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Just go ahead, Adie can post out of order until she gets to the forge ))
    18:28:03xMystrealx : ok))
    18:30:05CathaoirMacDonnchadh has joined the conversation.
    18:30:10÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Welcome back ))
    18:30:20CathaoirMacDonnchadh : ty))
    18:33:07÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : brb ))
    18:34:20CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Annora froze))
    18:35:24ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation.
    18:35:26BrandonΞArrow has joined the conversation.
    18:36:04BrandonΞArrow : my apologys for earlier power went out because of a storm and just came back on)
    18:37:09ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    18:37:19ᴥАññóřãᴥ : rawr.))
    18:38:01÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Welcome back Brandon ))
    18:38:07÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : And Annora ))
    18:38:13ᴥАññóřãᴥ : ty))
    18:38:25ᴥАññóřãᴥ : reposts?))
    18:38:37÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has made BrandonΞArrow a Host.
    18:38:44÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has made ÷Ťûľľŷ÷ a Participant.
    18:38:48«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Ef'n ye donna mind.. stop tha fussen' weth me skarts an' lemme be on me way! -[The petite foot snapped out at the handmaid who had been fussing over wanting to change the alterations on it to make it more fitting in sake of current style and trend. Thorn just didn't care. Smokey hues rolled and stepped off of the wide platform that had always-c
    18:40:39xMystrealx : =”And Honey.” The smile that spread on her features was Cheshire in nature as she nodded excitedly at her answer. Lotus position beside the fire her eyes flitted as she turned round to face Tully. Amber eyes flitted him brightly and she shook her head a little. “He was here, but I went to change...and he left.” Couldn’t really make it much -c-
    18:40:57xMystrealx : it much simpler than that and she smiled broadly shaking her head to accompany the answer. Finally scrabbling to her feet she bounced on her toes and hopped. “He might have gone to dry off.” Her smile came and she steped over offering her hand politely to the man. The girls perpetual motion was never still, always bouncing on the balls of her -c-
    18:41:13xMystrealx : of her feet excitedly. “I am ever so sorry Sir, I did not catch your name earlier.” Or she just forgot either way she introduced herself again. “I am duchess Mystreal Harriet.” Nodding softly fiery red tendrils bounced but they kept Elven ears covered. Her dress shifted a little as it swayed at her thighs. It was odd that she seemed to just float-c
    18:41:29«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : been used before (Which was now, considering all things, much larger than it needed to be.) and brushed past the servant.]- I'm done weth yer fettin's, be on yer way ta be doin' yer chars. -[Lips twitched in an indignant purse at the sound of her own voice and parted company. First it was to the stables, then off to get Horny and off for a -c-
    18:42:49«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : ride. Where was Kaidus when you needed him? Thorns second outting through the city since, well, this had happened and the feeling of security was ebbing. Horny knew the way, though.. there was a particular corner of the blacksmiths, there at the forge, that he particularly enjoyed having his way with, and that's where they were headed.]-
    18:42:52xMystrealx : around the place as though it was home. The elf had a tendency to do such. Her homelands and culture, everything was open and shared. So she did not really know much different. Her smile beamed again as she giggled at Annora."Thankyou Milady Annora. The dress is ever so kind...Dalt got me wet and it ruined the other ones linen.=
    18:43:57«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : ((Err, sidenote: Horny is a rhino that Thorn uses as a mount/steed. Got it on sale from the local mammoth dealer. Horny mounts things, like the corners of buildings. Did I mention a REALLY good price at the dealers?))
    18:45:39÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~He had watched the other woman enter, not knowing her name but recognizing her from the couple of days before when, in his daze he had stumbled upon her bathing. Waved off, he had been by that man and then they'd taken off with no introductions offered. So he didn't offer one now. However, he was forced to when the smaller woman came to him, >
    18:47:12÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : offering her hand and name. He took her hand as he would a man's, in a handshake, but more gently of course, perhaps too much so, as if he thought she would shatter at a mere breath's touch. "Tully, just, Tully." No title, no desire for one. He didn't even know what a Duchess was. Much less what the hell it meant to him. But she saw a need to tell>
    18:48:30÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : him that so he'd note it for future reference. Maybe it meant she was rich, or something. He let her hand go and slid both his hands, in their respective pockets. Walked over to a workbench and sat down to get a small break. Closed his eyes and let his body relax, though he sat upright, with good posture, something he did inadvertantly after >
    18:50:36÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : workouts. However, he realized himself and opened his eyes again, looking 'round til he spotted what he was after: a bucket of water in the corner. Kept for drinking, boiled several times over (or at least it should have been), warm or perhaps even hot, thus rather unsavory, but quite effective at quenching thirst. He went over to it, splashed his>
    18:50:50÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : face, and then grabbed it, tipping it up and drinking straight from it.~
    18:51:13ᴧᴢᴙᴉᴇᴌ has joined the conversation.
    18:53:03xMystrealx : ACK Drinking games ensue!)
    18:53:12xMystrealx : I gotta scoot peeps...))
    18:53:44xMystrealx has left the conversation.
    18:56:17«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : -[The plod-plod-scuffle-plod of the beasts elongated sway eventually brought the petite woman and the curious 'mammoth' on site, on cue. While Horny was eyeing up his favorite corner, Thorn was getting off, skirts hitched up briefly and all. What was some strange woman doing on the Kings favored mount? It was, afterall, the only one in the -c-
    18:58:09«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : kingdom so far!! A pair of guards turned their heads and re-routed themselves to go and inquire.]- Proper.. -[Came the mutter under the breath. Kaidus made a great shield to these things and had a way of explaining that made it much more easy for Thorn not to make heads roll. Horny, on his way to that favored side of the building, put -c-
    18:58:20«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» has joined the conversation.
    18:58:34«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : ((Aha! As if on cue himself!!))
    18:58:40÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Welcome Kaidus ))
    18:58:49«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : >.> evening -rolls in-))
    18:59:08«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : bare with me...I need to feed the cats...brb!))
    18:59:47ᴧᴢᴙᴉᴇᴌ has left the conversation.
    19:00:09BrandonΞArrow : Brandon had to step out for a while(typist power outage) because he had been in so much pain he drained his flask outside. When he came back inside he was a bit drunk, but the pain was much more bearable. He leaned heavily on the cane he had smelling of rum but this was important enough and he prayed to >>
    19:00:23«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : himself between rider and guards, and Thorn made the fleeting escape inside the smithy shop to avoid being questioned. Let them deal with the frisky mammoth! The door pushed open, in slipped the petite woman, up mounted the beast against the sloped wall, and there went the guards hi-tailing it to gain help.]- Evenin'.
    19:01:19BrandonΞArrow : all that was holy that Tully would be able to help him out. He shook his head for a moment trying to make sure that he did not have any cobwebs, last thing he needed was Tully misunderstanding and find he had a chasity belt or a metal truss instead of a brace. His eyes searched for the >>>
    19:01:35BrandonΞArrow : familar figure hoping he hadnt insulted his way out of a brace.
    19:01:56÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Annora are you posting next? ))
    19:02:08ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Yes))
    19:03:14CathaoirMacDonnchadh : am i still after Annora?))
    19:03:22÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Sure ))
    19:03:35BrandonΞArrow : sorry I had to jump in there somewhere
    19:03:37BrandonΞArrow : ))\
    19:04:07÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Quite alright. Let's say it's Adie, Brandon, Annora, Cathaoir, Me, and Kaidus when he's ready ))
    19:04:49ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +She blinked a little as she got the answer of what happened to her scented mop water. Honey would make it useless to use on the floor- but the water quality made it undrinkable. She resisted the urge to laugh as the elf floated off to do whatever it was she did. Banking the coals, she shrugged off the venture- at least it made the forge smell <c>
    19:05:21CathaoirMacDonnchadh : ok ))
    19:07:09ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> pleasant. She nodded as she spotted Tully and he introduced himself to Mystreal. "Annora." She added in, figuring that she might as well, as Tully did work at the forge- and so did she. For the moment, anyway. She smiled at the entrance of the young woman, inclining her head. "Welcome." She said pleasantly. "Let me know if I can help you <c>
    19:09:01ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> with anything." She said, grabbing the small bundle of folded clothing and moving them behind the counter, grabbing the miniature painting that sat there and sitting it on top of the bundle- she had forgotten it earlier. The front of the shop had been reorganized slightly to meet the needs of those coming in to find the small, common items <c>
    19:11:27ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> people often needed. A shelf to the right of the counter held several small baskets, filled with the generic nails, tacks, and rivets needed by every day workers in the city.+
    19:14:47CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir came up to the door of the forge and opened it. He came in, moderately out of breath and looking feverishly for Annora. He noticed all of the people in the small storefront. It was strange to see more than two people in there especially because Dalt wasn't one of them. He passed Tully and found Annora. "Sparruh!" He exclaimed as his <c>
    19:18:48«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : I'll join in...ig I can make my brain
    19:18:53«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : ...work))
    19:18:56«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : sorry xD))
    19:19:10CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>hands landed on the counter top. "I am so sorreh. I stooped by me shope to fix somethin queek, an I los track o' time." He was mad at himself for Annora, but history said that she would be even more mad at him. He couldn't tell her that part of what he was gone for was for her. He needed to be secretive. He wasn't ready for any anger aimed at<c>
    19:20:53CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>him and he knew some would come his way in one form or other. He silenced himself to get what was coming to him.'
    19:22:00«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : ((Ya'll can skip me a turn.. Just make Adie background noise since she's hiding from the guards. Kinda. however, note the odd sounds of building creaking from Horny on his corner.))
    19:23:01÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Okay ))
    19:23:33Georgina_Calloniel has joined the conversation.
    19:24:09BrandonΞArrow : welcome please read the rules and if you have any questions whisper a host))
    19:24:20Georgina_Calloniel has left the conversation.
    19:24:51÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~He nodded to Annora, and watched how she greeted the customers and walked behind the counter, figuring then that she was an employee here. He was busy unwrapping the tightly woven cloth and bandage at his hands as the brunette had walked in, but he looked up from his seat on the workbench to say a "Good evening" to her in turn. Once the bandages >
    19:26:55÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : were removed, he threw them in the trash bucket and stood once more, to take a place behind the counter in case he was needed. Brandon Arrow soon re-entered as well, and it was easily seen his cane and limp. Tully would not mention it however, unless he brought it up specifically himself. "Good--" he started, but stopped briefly as he heard >
    19:28:17÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : something, a loud creaking and scratching somewhere behind him. "Good evening," he then resumed, wondering what the hell that was but too preoccupied as of the moment to do anything about it. His head craned aside, to peek around those within to see some guards jogging past a window. In any case, he returned his attention to Brandon and the woman,>
    19:28:39÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : as Dalt was not around to do this himself. "What can I help you with?"~
    19:30:15BrandonΞArrow : is Kaidus ready?)
    19:30:22«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : aye aye captain))
    19:30:25«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -She was out about town it seemed...how did he know? Because whenever a beast like Horney went a wandering, people tended to pay attention...or was that start a riot? He wasn't entirely sure. Andrei had always been relatively skittish about the horned beast, mostly because it seemed rather like Horney had romantic intentions on the horse...must -c-
    19:31:52«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : be that old saying...like owner, like mount. Or whatever that was. Kaidus was fairly sure he'd just invented it. A chance encounter had led the beasts to meet face to face (or horn to muzzle) and for the guards sake it seemed beneficial...if only because now Horney was eyeing up Andrei. Ever the sensible horse, Andrei decided he would rather be -c-
    19:33:33Georgina_Calloniel has joined the conversation.
    19:33:44«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : anywhere but here and as the beasts eyes met across a crowded street, Kaidus found himself promptly dumped on the cobbles. Lucky for Kaidus he'd taken countless spills from the wreckless animal and it didn't take him long to dust himself off, ply himself out of the gutters and realise where he was. The blacksmith. It seemed the place to be at -c-
    19:35:07«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : the moment, based on the activity milling around inside....so Kaidus went with him...left the animals to their warped courtship and slipped inside. It'd give the guards something to do protecting those two from each other at least. "Busy in here tonight..." He murmured as he meandered in, giving a few bright eyed looks here and there before -c-
    19:35:17«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : nodding to each gathered creature. "Evening..."-
    19:35:43BrandonΞArrow : wb)
    19:35:49«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Wb))
    19:37:58Georgina_Calloniel : ty ty)
    19:38:32BrandonΞArrow : Brandon nodded a hello to Tully and winced a bit as he shifted his weight to walk a bit closer"Well I am needing something custom made. Dalt told me to talk to you." he glanced around "It is a private matter Tully " the man never wanted all his business out there. "Is there a back room we can go to perhaps?" his voice was gruff >>>
    19:40:28BrandonΞArrow : unintentionally as he stood upright. A bit of a wobble because of the rum but Brandon was a man that drank a lot he knew how to act "normal" when need be though it took a lot of his concentration. "By the way havent seen you in the Wench for a while, been taking your business elsewhere?" he tried to take the high road and >>
    19:41:18BrandonΞArrow : lighten things up a bit as he conversed. It was not like him to be serious really unless it was business and though this was business he at least knew Tully.
    19:41:29BrandonΞArrow : thunder starting again if I go poof you know why)
    19:41:34÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Okay ))
    19:44:30ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora's head spun back at the corner of the building that the odd noises were coming from. She frowned deeply, but as Tully didn't seem concerned (and Dalt had said he'd worked there awhile) she didn't rush out to see what was causing the noises. Brandon was talking to Tully- it seemed any help that he needed would come from the man off to <c>
    19:45:37«Akito» has joined the conversation.
    19:45:45Georgina_Calloniel : Hi)
    19:45:50«Akito» : hello))
    19:46:05BrandonΞArrow : welcome please read the rules and if you have any questions feel free to whisper a hammer)
    19:46:44ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> the side. She inclined her head to the lady and gentleman in the store- if they needed anything, they need only ask, as she had said before. The customers handled, she looked to Cathaoir. She wouldn't do this now- not with people in the store, but her eyes were definitely angry as she grabbed the bundle of clothes and handed them over to <c>
    19:47:33ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> Cathaoir. "Cathaoir, if you need a laundress, I am more than willing to introduce you to one." She said, her voice even. "You better take that back to wherever you are staying."+
    19:47:34«Akito» : will do, checking websites now))
    19:51:10Telperien has joined the conversation.
    19:51:24Georgina_Calloniel : Hi)
    19:54:25Georgina_Calloniel is away.
    19:54:27Georgina_Calloniel has returned.
    19:54:33CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir received the clothes, holding onto them confused at to her demeanor. Her words were harsh like he thought, but he felt as if she was holding back. He noticed the painting on top of the pile and then saw how it had a frame. So once again he had made another big mistake. He just got a gift from her, but his gift to her would be <c>
    19:57:02Georgina_Calloniel has left the conversation.
    19:57:35Telperien has left the conversation.
    19:59:24CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>at least half a week in the making. The expression on his face was that of someone who knew they had screwed up. He spoke softly, doing his best to keep from making a scene. "I don- Ah was'in'a usin ya for laundrin'. I men' ah be there, Ah was -" He frowned. There was no undigging himself from this.He set down the clothing for a short moment.<c>
    19:59:35«Akito» has left the conversation.
    20:01:51«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : -[There seemed a shadow that rather un-suddenly happened behind Kaidus. It was a little smaller, a lot more feminine, and seemed a little on the skittish side of things now that there were people he ... err.. she .. recognized. Take that Arrow fellow for instance. Not many knew about this grand adventure and most others didn't know who the -c-
    20:01:56CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>"You di'na haf to do thih." He said to her motioning to the painting.He hadn't meant for her to give him the painting. He simply told her what it meant to him. He would take it as not to anger her more or imply that he didn't want it at all. It made his secret easier to create, but at the same time made him a little uneasy<c>
    20:03:21«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : woman-skin creature behind it all was. That was fine, but it still seemed more of an incumberance than anything to continue to hide in the wide open. Nope. Not when her personal shield was available, her husband. Both hands flattened against his shoulders, slipped down to his sides and rested at his hips.]- Thes es all Harnys doin'. -[And -c-
    20:03:35CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> Thank ye ... We'll tahlk later?" He stared into her eyes, only feeling the anger brimming from her expression. He wouldn't dare stay much longer with those clothes. She wanted him to have no excuse to be there tonight and so he had to accept that.'
    20:04:41«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : she pressed a kiss against the base of his neck while peering over the tip of one of Kaidus' shoulders and avoiding any real interaction with the rest of them. For once, just once, it felt odd to hide behind Kaidus and actually have most of her.. his.. what ever.. body covered. No more elephant in the room, check!]-
    20:05:53ᴥАññóřãᴥ : So now it's Brandon, Me, Cath, Adie, Tully, and then Kaidus, yes?))
    20:06:29«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : ((Not really interacting, that way we don't wait an hour on just two of us posting.))
    20:06:50ᴥАññóřãᴥ : I figured since we were all in the same area, we would follow a posting order?))
    20:07:01BrandonΞArrow : if we are interacting we usually do)
    20:07:32«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : lol i would guess after tullys post the order will be brandon and tully together, annora and cath together, me and adie together?))
    20:07:42BrandonΞArrow : But they are not interacting with us and if you arent with Tully and I you dont have to wait for us either)
    20:07:48BrandonΞArrow : yes what Kaidus said)
    20:09:03÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~He spotted Kaidus enter and returned his greeting. "Evenin' Kaidus." He gave the man a sly smile, as he considered him a rather easygoing fellow and a good drinking buddy. He then noticed the way the woman touched him, and quickly looked away. None of his business, none of his damned business is what that was. Yea, he was going to go telling the >
    20:09:32Gisella_Grey has joined the conversation.
    20:09:57BrandonΞArrow : welcome)
    20:10:02Gisella_Grey : thankyou))
    King Adiemus Thornwyck
    King Adiemus Thornwyck
    Admin
    Admin

Post  King Adiemus Thornwyck Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:35 am

20:10:40÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : King Kaidus was cheating on him. She had a very familiar accent, though. What if...nevermind, he just wouldn't get involved. Okay, so he focussed on Brandon. Meanwhile some great commotion going on outside. The hell, all of a sudden so much was going on. In any case, he nodded to Brandon's request. "Yes, follow me to the back." He'd wait for the >
    20:12:17÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : man to come 'round the counter, then lead the way to his personal bedroom. It was a rather sparse place, very simply adorned, with a neatly made bed, a new dresser, a floor bare save for a huge weightset he'd made himself. Once the man was in, he'd close the door behind them and gesture toward his bed for the man to take a seat, if he wished. >
    20:12:45«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -Omph...what was that? It was very unusual being accosted from behind (which really sounded rather wrong) by someone not half a foot taller and built practically out of rock. Adjusting to Thorn being a woman was never going to be exactly easy. "You're the one who bought that horney...Horny....hayati..." he offered lightly, frame pivoting on his-c-
    20:12:50«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Welcome))
    20:13:25Gisella_Grey : thankyou))
    20:13:34Gisella_Grey : just wondering when to make an entrance lol))
    20:13:43÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Tully would go over to his weightbench, and take a seat, himself, leaning over, with elbows to knees, forearms draped casually. Looking to Brandon Arrow astutely. "What can I do for you?"~
    20:14:58«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : heel to face the petite woman. It still felt a little odd for him, as if he were somehow cheating on his other half, to hold her in his arms but they found her none the less, settling about her waist in a protective manner. "Still lurking in the shadows hayati?" it was a quip but perhaps there was a little touch of a jab to it. It seemed an -c-
    20:15:26BrandonΞArrow : Brandon sat down with effort his face scrunched as he gave a sigh of relief. He was off his leg for now. "I messed myself up Tully, fell off my rigging and broke some bones. Had a ace of a healer but the leg didnt set well. I was told that I need to wear a brace so that the leg will heal and I wont walk with a >>>
    20:16:08Ancient_Daltamare has joined the conversation.
    20:16:37«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : eternity since he'd laid his bright eyes on her. "You should know better than bringing Horny out if you want to be stealthy..." A tilt downwards and his lips brushed against Adie's. Not really proper royal behaviour...or good behaviour in a shop but they were married damnit...it was allowed!-
    20:16:38CathaoirMacDonnchadh : welcome back Dalt))
    20:16:45BrandonΞArrow : pronounced limp. It will hurt like bloody hell but a pirate with a limp though the story of legend, is not the kind of legend I want to leave behind." he wiped the beads of sweat from his brow and then nodded down toward his leg. "I would like this to be discreate if possible. I dont need every bloody person on the damn docks that >>
    20:16:45«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Hello Dalt))
    20:16:47ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora frowned softly. She could not get into this with him- there were customers in the shop. "We can speak later about this." She said, trying to keep her voice calm, even- something made even more difficult as the strange noises kept coming from the side of the building. She watched the couple get comfortable, spotting a dark look in Tully's<c>
    20:16:48BrandonΞArrow : welcome home)
    20:17:03Ancient_Daltamare : hey hey))
    20:17:14Gisella_Grey has left the conversation.
    20:18:26BrandonΞArrow : wants to catch me weak knowing right away that I am wearing a brace. Two months I was told...think you can do it?" he gave a cursory glance around and then carefully pulled off his boot and lifted up his pants to reveal a bruised leg. "I know you need to take measurements, if you think you can do this" he did not mean to impune the mans >>
    20:18:31Gisella_Grey has joined the conversation.
    20:18:39BrandonΞArrow : work but this was a medical device not a axe.
    20:18:41BrandonΞArrow : wb)
    20:19:12Ancient_Daltamare : locations?))
    20:19:13ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> eyes. Perhaps they didn't get along well for some reason. She didn't know the King or Kaidus by anything more than name and she paid little attention to the gossip in the market place. She let out a deep breath and grabbed the fabric and embroidery supplies she had in the bag she wore at her hip, starting to work on the intricate peacock <c>
    20:19:18Gisella_Grey : thankyou))
    20:19:23Gisella_Grey : haven't entered yet))
    20:19:24Gisella_Grey : lol))
    20:19:28ᴥАññóřãᴥ : All in the forge))
    20:19:48Ancient_Daltamare : I should turn that place into a pub/forge and make a killing. -=rolls into char=-))
    20:20:00Ancient_Daltamare : just msg me when its my post))
    20:20:12ᴥАññóřãᴥ : that she had started the day before.+
    20:21:47÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~He looked at the man's leg, but he was no healer, just learned a bit from Daray about first aid and the like. He raised a bulky arm and scratched the back of his neck, then nodded. "Yeah, I'm sure I could make something practical for you. Tell me, would you mind if I consulted Tohopka on this?" He didn't know if the man even knew Tohopka, but he >
    20:21:52«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Mmm. -[It was some concoction of a muffled sound that nuzzled into his chest in an all-too-familiar way. One in that same spot, the same cant of head and the same contented sigh that usually came after... things that aren't PG13.]- Dedna entend ta be needen stealth, jes' a way ta be gettin' tha wimin outta me hair an me skarts. -[Well.. if -c-
    20:22:21Ancient_Daltamare : -=He was done getting the strench of salt off of his body and out of the fur. Finally he could bear himself. With a sigh the beast padded out of the faculty he had built for the staff and back into the forge to find a rather large group of people within. He would eventually need a bigger shop if this were all business. Great he couldn't afford to >
    20:24:00Ancient_Daltamare : be lazy it seemed. Ducking under the frame of the door he was about to approach Annora when he regonized Kaidus by aura=- Always a pleasure to have you in the shop. Vodka? -=He treated him as though he were any other civilian, if not an old friend though that were not the case. If he was out and about odds are he wanted his privacy and avoid large>
    20:24:31Ancient_Daltamare : crowds gathering about him. Padding in behind the counter he waited for any to approach over there needs for the time being while he was completely and utterly lost=-
    20:25:19Gisella_Grey She had been traveling awhile and managed to make her way to a new kingdom. There were many buildings and she wasn't sure which one she should enter into where she would find shelter and a good meal. She then notice a building made out of metal and thought how strange it was. Then she noticed something more unusual. She looked up to see a giant c//
    20:25:27CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir backed away from the counter with the clothes and the painting. He weaved through the bodies in the forge. He had to drop the clothes back at the tannery. The walk back was agonizing. He slid into the building and put the clothes upstairs. Now left with nowhere to be and no way to talk to Annora he went back out into the forest to <c>
    20:25:32«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : that didn't sound wrong... Her face went blank when it sank in, and Adie wasn't sure how to fix that one. Drat!]- Hemmen. (Hemming) -[Happily she leaned against him again and folded slender fingers into his clothing folds and reached up to brush a kiss along his lower jaw, first, then against his lips; Love radiated and contented happiness -c-
    20:26:33÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : was trusted. And it would be highly more effective to consult a healer on the crafting of a medical device to ensure perfection. In any case, whether it was alright or not to get a second opinion on the matter, measurements should indeed be taken. He stood and went over to his closet where he kept various things, and pulled out some rope. He had a>
    20:26:33«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : filled the void space where lonliness and evading the crowds had once been.]- Ma'kia, ye know when ta be saven' me when I be needin' et tha most. Thank ye. Ded ye pass Harny on tha way en?
    20:27:06Gisella_Grey bull humping the building. Her jaw dropped and she ran inside unsure of how to react. Once she entered she looked to see people enjoying themselves as if they didn't notice what was going on outside. She took time to compose herself and found a seat at a table~
    20:27:42CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>hunt some more. He would need a large amount of meat and leather to pay for the means to make another work kilt and a formal ten yard great kilt. He would be back at the tannery after the sun had been down for quite some time. Though that didn't mean he would catch Annora outside of the Tannery.'
    20:28:08÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : knife at his belt. He came over to Brandon and knelt next to his leg. "Oh and, I haven't been drinking much lately. But in actuality I was going to start renting a room out at the Wench indefinitely. Probably starting tonight." He took the knife out of its sheath and set the rope less than an inch from Brandon's leg, stretching it taut. He then >
    20:28:25«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -He knew Dalt well enough, considering there were very few creatures like him in this city...everyone knew the tiger who lived here at any length. At his appearance he gave the man a nod and a gentle welcome. Most who hadn't learnt of Thorn's shift likely thought Kaidus was stepping out, what with the beautiful woman in his arms but he didn't -c-
    20:30:14«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : really care...to him Adie's opinion mattered and everyone else was consequential. "No vodka for me Dalt but thanks for the offer...I'm sure I'll be seeing you around the castle? Been a while since we've had any orders come in..." That was more Rowan's thing and Kaidus intentionally kept out of it...but then the Prince had been occupied by many -c-
    20:30:20÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : cut notches into the places he would be starting and ending the brace, and then did the same at the upper, mid, and lower widths of his leg. He segmented each of these, and then set them on his weightbench in a way that would resemble how they'd look as if his leg were there. "I don't know much, but I do know that without use your leg will >
    20:30:21Gisella_Grey : ok....just did the wrong entrance and got to confused....i will leave you all to your rp.....sorry for the trouble))
    20:30:46Gisella_Grey has left the conversation.
    20:31:44÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : wither, so I'll need to make the brace adjustable, I think. And I'll need to make it both light and soundless so no one will know." He scratched the bit of stubble at his chin, considering things. "There is a special metal I can use...it is very rare though. You're a man of means, however, I'm sure you can afford it, unless you'd rather save the >
    20:32:27÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : coin of course. It is up to you." He looked back to Brandon, to hear his thoughts on these matters.~
    20:33:15«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : babies. Eyes found their way back to Adie. "Women in your skirts? I would have thought I was the only one allowed in there..." Thorn in a skirt. Haha. At least Adie looked a damn sight better than Thorn likely would have. "I would say I am your knight in shining armour...and that is why I save you...but as I have no armour and am not a knight...-c-
    20:35:26BrandonΞArrow : Brandon endured the measuring and such and when Tully mentioned he was a man of means he gave a charming grin "A man of means eh? With that piece of shite Inn I run?" he laughed and then winced as he carefully pulled down his pant leg and struggled with the boot "I make due I suppose" Well if he wasnt a man of means his>>>
    20:35:39«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : we'll have to put it down to good timing hayati..." A glance was given towards the interesting events taking place outside...what with Horny and his love for buildings. Something was groaning...and Kaidus guessed it wasn't the building enjoying itself. "I did...Andrei decided not to risk going near so took off in the opposite direction...dumping-c-
    20:36:15«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : me outside here..." That was his good timing for you...it involved being unsaddled from his horse and dumped on a street...excellent.-
    20:36:37ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora bowed her head as Cathaoir left and Dalt entered. She smiled softly at him and his offer of vodka, putting away the embroidery- back into the small bag. "I figured I'd try sobriety for a change of pace." She said with a smile, leaning against the counter. It didn't seem like the customers in the shop were likely to buy anything,<c>
    20:38:05ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> so her attention turned from them and to Dalt. "How's your day been?" She asked, knowing she had rushed out rather quickly earlier to tend to laundry. Laundry. She shook her head. Part of her didn't know why she was angry about the situation, and part of her was still bristling at being used like she'd been. Either way, it'd be a cold <c>
    20:38:57BrandonΞArrow : daughter certainly was. He hated to ask her for money for anything but he was going to do alright "Order what you need to Tully. So your getting a room at the Wench eh? I call it a piece of shite Inn but its not bad. Some of the customers smell but I have been to the Kings Head and there were some smelly men there too" he carefully adjusted his>>
    20:39:49ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <C> bed that night. "Dalt, I was curious if you wanted me to train up someone for the shop to take over my place when I get my own shop, or....?"+
    20:40:28«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : -[And the woman did her best, now finding it fun to, hide away behind this non-knight without armor from the were beast. Now it was fun, this cat and mouse with the public!]- We are en a smeth shep, ye could be seein' about gettin' tha' arm'r taken care of, aye? -[It was more a tease that was cut short with opened mouth ready to say more when -c
    20:40:41BrandonΞArrow : breeches and once again wiped the sweat from his brow. "So you want to talk to someone about this ...when do you think you can get the metal and such? I am not sure I can afford the rum to keep me in oblivion, and by the way except for you and your boss, I dont really care for anyone to know."
    20:42:12«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : the buildings wall took a good hit and the rhinos noise outside took a turning pitch. Men were yelling and some went running past the door to try and pull the beast away... who .. would have nothing to do with that until he was finished. She gave Kaidus a worried raised brow, looked up at the rafters and tugged on him towards the door.]- -c-
    20:42:13British_Dictator has joined the conversation.
    20:42:33British_Dictator has left the conversation.
    20:43:47«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : T'mora. (Tomorrow) 'afore they start slicin' 'im ep, I shoul' be out thar 'elpin' ta get 'em off. Tha buildin'. .... An' back home. -[Way to go on wording choices.]-
    20:46:22÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~"Well," he said, looking up to the ceiling in thought, "I could keep it unknown who the device is for of course, but if you'd rather I just keep this between me and my boss that can be done. Afterall it seems, in the end, a mere mechanical conundru--" But just then the calamity going on outside interrupted his thought process and again he glanced>
    20:46:30Ancient_Daltamare : -=He just noticed what the beast was doing outside of the building=- Oh for.... -=He rose up from his seat shaking his head softly debating just outright killing or giving it something else to do. Most likely it was someones pet considering it was roaming about the street. Was there a circus in town? Muttering something obscene in Russian he >
    20:48:38Ancient_Daltamare : padded towards the door yet the beast didn't seem anything beyond amused=- Yeah, I will make sure to drop by the castle soon. -=In truth he had all intentions of returning there to resume trade once more=- Yes, had to return home for a while. Got a business out there as well. -=In truth they turned an entire abandoned mine into one huge forge for >
    20:49:58÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : that way. "Eh..In any case, it shouldn't take long. With Dalt's help I can have it made in no time. I'll work on it tonight and should have it ready for you tomorrow. Tell me where you'll be and I can run it to you as soon as I'm done with it." He knew Valera, and knew their relation, so he would gladly help this man out. He >
    20:50:11Ancient_Daltamare : does the rhino have reins or anything?))
    20:50:52«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : ((Saddle and halter, yep.))
    20:51:20Ancient_Daltamare : super natural creatures of all sorts, ones that wanted santuary away from humans, oddly enough was his main source of income...when he did return there typically with supplies and gifts. At least once a year. He stepped outside of the building and casually padded towards the rhino=- Could you not do that? -=Waiting about 20 seconds while it failed>
    20:52:30Ancient_Daltamare : to respond. Of course it didn't understand english...or have much intelligence based on the fact it was humping a freaking building. The hard way it was then. He grabbed the nearest plant he could and got closer to the beast holding it out just out of reach, free hand reaching for the thick leather cords hanging out that would typically be used to>
    20:53:11÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : looked Brandon Arrow over and then thought of something else. "If you want, I can have a stagecoach brought over. We can get you back to the Wench much more comfortably. I needed to rent one anyway to have some things moved."~
    20:53:52Ancient_Daltamare : guide a horse=- Come on big boy, have I got a treat for you. -=Not that he had anything against the bakery but it was the closest place he could think of for the thing to have its way with. Attempting to guide it using sheer strength if it resisted which would of been a struggle considering the difference in there weight. Dalt would >
    20:54:18Ancient_Daltamare : attempt his hardest to guide him away for the last thing he wanted was white washed walls with something other then paint=-
    20:54:47«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -Rhino versus building...one had to wonder who would come out on top there. Doing his best to play shield, so that Adie was more or less unseen (which wasn't hard given the height difference now) he let himself be plied towards the doorway. "Is that your new kink now you're in this frame...me whisking you off your feet?" That was when the yelling-c
    20:55:28BrandonΞArrow : Brandon gave a nod "I will be at the Wench or my ship, havent named her which is probably why the bad ju ju hit me. I havent fallen off the rigging since I was a boy." he stood taking his cane and leaned on it. "I appreciate it. I will wait till your ready and hitch a ride with you. I will also make sure that your room at the Wench>>
    20:56:26«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : started and the tiger headed out to deal with Horny. Oh dear. Tilting downwards Kaidus promptly decided to show that he could indeed whisk this version of his other half off her feet...at least without causing serious injury. Over the shoulder she went and he took a sharp exit out the forge and in the opposite direction to the battle of the -c-
    20:57:20BrandonΞArrow : is far enough away from Brigits so you wont be woken but her screeches when she brings a sailor to her bed" he made it to the door and turned his head "What the feck is all that noise?" he opened the door and went into the main room of the shop and did his best to hide his limp. It sounded like the wall was coming down, he headed to the door and >>
    20:57:49BrandonΞArrow : stepped outside to try to figure out what the hell was going on. Anything would be a welcome distraction.
    20:58:20«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : colossuses...Horny vs Dalt. Kaidus really didn't want to clean up that mess right now. "I don't even dare look hayati...but I do know that I would rather you spend your time getting me off rather than the rhino...Leave that to the professional..." Because really...who else would be insane enough to try and break up the love between a rhino and -c-
    20:58:25«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : his building?-
    20:59:48«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : -[There went Dalt, and she turned to jog off when there was a sudden arm around her waist and a jolt upward.]- Ooof! -[She .. Did she just squeak? How un-Thorn-like! The wind gushed out of her on landing across the breadth of his shoulder and she laughed, latching onto his waist. Not since he.. she.. whatever.. was a child had there -c-
    21:02:22«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : been someone able to heft and toss like that and..]- Harny! Get yer gray bodied beast back 'ere weth me saddle! -[Right. That worked about as good as Dalts 'don't do that' command. To his comment along the way, she gave a swift pinch at his ribs in return tease gesture.]- I c'n THENK .. o' no ONE... better'n YE... ta be getTING.. off. -c-
    21:04:09«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : -[Words were stressed with each footfall that translated against her ribs on the bouncy, somewhat upside down ride.]- HARNY! -[Her feet paddled in the air as though it might help.]- Shoulda 'AD 'im folLER Ondray 'OME.
    21:04:27÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~Tully laughed, nodding, though he was barely concerned with bumps in the night. He would be using the room more as one of his many training areas, and if he slept there he would be dead to the world by the time he did. He didn't even bother shutting his door behind him as he followed the Arrow outward, and out the forge. He saw Kaidus wisk the >
    21:06:03ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora watched as Dalt ran off to take care of whatever was making the building shake. Annora had learned many fantastical things and ran into many interesting beings during her time in the city, but, whatever was strong enough to shake the building like that... She didn't think she wanted to know. She really didn't want to know. So, she <c>
    21:06:54÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : damsel away and..gods, that accent was -uncannily- familiar. He looked from them, to Brandon, and then stepped further out to see Dalt trying to lure some giant creature. Tully blinked, wondering just what in the nine hells that thing was. "Uh, hm.." Quick thoughts flitted through his head but nothing really came as a solution to this problem. >
    21:08:48ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> watched Dalt run out- figuring that he would appreciate her running out and trying to help. Unless they were trying to put a skirt on the whatever-it-was, she was even more useless without her swords, which would take getting past the giant beastie. No. Instead she moved to a shelf to right a basket of nails that had fallen, kneeling to <c>
    21:08:52ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> pick up the mess.+
    21:09:01÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Vexing, it was. Well, as it was he was not directly in the creature's line of vision. "What is this thing?" he asked bluntly, to anyone who may be able to answer. The guards around, he knew them from training. Brave, stalwart, intelligent men each and every one of them. Yet they seemed as clueless as he was at this moment.~
    21:09:36ᴥАññóřãᴥ : *wouldn't appreciate her running out to help))
    21:11:07xMystrealx has joined the conversation.
    21:11:16÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : wb ))
    21:11:23«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : hey Myst))
    21:11:29BrandonΞArrow : wb)
    21:11:32xMystrealx : Hi!!))
    21:11:37Ancient_Daltamare : -=Freaking rhino, the hell was it seriously doing in the city and humping his freaking store. He decided to use its upright position to his advantage by reaching out to the thing it was attempting to hump the building with and leaving a psionic line that was clearly visible to the others through the shimmering of air. Now his specialty but the >
    21:12:46Ancient_Daltamare : Ancients instead as it took over the abilities. His hand sliding back as quickly as it could creating a cord so to speak he yanked it once hard enough to make the creature feel it yet not enough to harm it. If it was pissed off Dalt could take a good beating, as long as his building remained in one piece. Seriously, who the hell brings a rhino >
    21:14:19Ancient_Daltamare : into town. Then it struck him that other then a circus there was only two men with the resources to do this and one was sitting there with a woman that sounded exactly like the other....oh god. He was right earlier this wasn't going to be his day. Well now the attempt to drag its ass out towards nearest building. The line underneath expanding to >
    21:15:10Ancient_Daltamare : grasp onto the creatures legs=- If I have to drag your ass I will. -=The thing was still more powerful then he and outweighed him by near a ton if not more but now that he had something to grip he might just bring it down or successfully drag it. If he was lucky that was=-
    21:15:41«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -It really was a novelty to carry her like this...even attempting to do it with Thorn in his other form would undoubtedly have led to him putting out his back...amongst other things. "This will never stop being strange..." He grinned, patting her lightly on the rear. It really wasn't the way for royalty to behave. Oh well...neither was unleashing-c
    21:17:19«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : a rhino on the unsuspecting public. His steps continued away from the path of the beast but he did pause, sticking his fingers in his mouth and letting out a shrill whistle. Perhaps because he felt bad for leaving Kaidus at his mercy earlier, Andrei showed up several moments later and hopefully would at least lend Dalt a hand in luring him away -c-
    21:18:42«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : from the forge and onto new conquests. The advantage of being a horse was that you could generally outrun a frisky rhino long enough to avoiding being mounted...was inter species loving any worse than that or inanimate objects such a buildings? That was for Horny to decide it seemed. "There you go...distraction from his building fetish...let him-c-
    21:19:35«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : move on to his horse fetish instead..." What a very wrong statement. "And I'll just have to play at being your stead...I at least promise I won't hump any buildings hayati..."-
    21:20:26«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : -[There was a little crumbly, a little rumbly, and a ~*SPLOOSH*~... or rather a few of them. Then again, this spot was a favorite of the rhino's and the side of the building was a slight different color because of the love attendance. Thorn paid very well to keep the building upkept while Dalt and Tully were out of sight/ear. This, he was sure-c
    21:23:25«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : would be one of those times again, only with a madder-than-hell Daltamare, who would now know about it. How could he have missed before? The pat on her rear got another squeal and squirm that wriggled happily, winced at the Horny-finisher and laughed. Laughed and laughed again.]- Gaing ta be senden' Dalt reperations fer tha', haha! Oh. -c-
    21:25:02«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : -[Yep, she stifled the laughter with the first look from either of them. Once done, the randy rhino was clambering down and snorted deeply. Oh? Andre? As if you could see the beast change its mind.. And Dalts tugging only gave way to help that change of direction onto the horse.]-
    21:28:30÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~"He's Horney," Renquist, one of the guards told him. "I can see that." Then he quickly looked away as he saw more than he wished to. "I am NOT cleaning that up." One of the new guys would be having a fun evening. He shoved his hands in his pockets and then just, shaking his head, walked away from that particular scene. He went over to >
    21:30:53xMystrealx : Can I jump in after tully?))
    21:31:32÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Renquist and the others. They told him who Horney belonged to, and he had to wonder just what was going on, but he never in his life would have guessed what actually had taken place. Despite the fact he himself was a shifter, gender change was an entirely different story. He spoke with the guards for a bit. Since Horney was now busy with Andrei, >
    21:32:41«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : ner my brains gone and my eyes won't stay open so i better flee to bed...NPC as you see fit Adie! Goodnight all))
    21:32:43«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» is away.
    21:33:05Ancient_Daltamare : night))
    21:33:33÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : they were left with little to do. As if they had any control over that situation to begin with. But they played it off well, maintaining the image, at least, that they had things under control. Afterall, what was a smithy compared to the King's mount? They were just there to keep Horney from hurting the public. He could hump whatever building he >
    21:36:10÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : wished. Tully folded his arms over his chest, joking with them about this and that and then remembered himself. There was work to be done. "Brandon, I'll be right back." He went off toward the stables.~
    21:42:11«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : ((I am heading out after my next post, so I apologize if it's all-inclusive. The alarm goes off at 5AM tomorrow.))
    21:42:30÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Been fun Adie! Thanks for the play ))
    21:43:56xMystrealx : =Elven feet padded down the street to the forge, tracing the cobbles as she smiled brightly to herself. The air was warm and it left an extra bounce in her step. Having finally found the place Toh had told her, (After asking many a townsperson for directions.) Fiery red tendrils danced across her cheeks as she almost skipped her step towards the -c
    21:50:30xMystrealx : forge. She needed to find Blaze, last time she left him he had been loitering on Dalt's shoulders. Pattering her feet as amber eyes drew over the forge she cocked her head like a confused spaniel to the scene. Giggling a little as she stayed back from the situation for the minute. It wasn't her business, but even the tail end was highly amusing. -c
    21:51:17xMystrealx : the glistne in her eyes ran with the green lilt that spread across the amber. Ruffling her hair forward to cover elven ears, her small fists gripped into the fabric of her skirt.=
    21:51:25xMystrealx : Posted quick so Adie can get her post out.))
    21:51:37«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : ((Dalt going?))
    21:53:08Ancient_Daltamare : yeah))
    21:53:10Ancient_Daltamare : it'l be quick))
    21:54:23Ancient_Daltamare : -=After all was said and done, the beast ingored the rest of the world and stared at the mess with vile language coming forth from his mouth as though he were possessed. Any more and it was likely the devil himself would appear from the ground and tell him never to speak those words again but still they flowed even as he extended two of his >
    21:56:18Ancient_Daltamare : fingers in the direction of the desecrated wall. Thumb raising for a moment before dropping. A huge impact of two flat surfaces could be heard as the chunk of wall was suddenly missing yet enough remained where it could support the building still. Only reasonable sentence that came from his lips that didn't involve vial language was=- We are >
    21:57:30Ancient_Daltamare : putting up spikes around the building. -=Before his onslaught continued while he headed in ingoring all else around him, his rage boiling as his body shivered with the anticipation of someone even considering raising hell with him at this point. Straight for the vodka he went without hesitation then he disappeared in the direction of the >
    21:57:32Ancient_Daltamare : hotsprings=-
    21:58:19Ancient_Daltamare : all they would see of the brick is fine dust))
    21:59:22«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : ((Poor Dalt, XD See what you miss while you're gone on Hiatus?!))......... -[Horny went on about his interests with Andrei and at least the horse, despite its ill temper with most of the rest of the world, was smart enough to head for home. The stablemen could handle the two - They'd been doing so for quite some time now. With Dalt -c-
    22:01:05«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : sputtering mad and having gone inside, Adie hid the fits of laughter in the back of her husbands shirt as he carried her from there to the Head and a place to rest for the night. The walk was too long, too late, too consequence ridden, and .. well... why not? They still had a nice room put together for the royals and the upper class there. -c-
    22:01:38«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : So for the night, the pair stayed together away from home while the beasts all went their separate ways.]-
    22:02:09«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» has left the conversation.
    22:05:04BrandonΞArrow : Tully has permission to npc me I am not feeling so good)
    22:05:11ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation.
    22:05:16BrandonΞArrow is away.
    22:06:54÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~Back he came with a stagecoach, drawn by two horses. He sat in the driver's seat, expertly guiding them along, having dealt with the beasts many a time by now, even in this his 'new life.' "Hey Duchess!" he called out to Mystreal as he passed her by at a good clip, then called out "Whoa, whoa there!" as he pulled at the reigns, bringing the >
    22:08:31÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : to a stop near Brandon. He climbed in back and opened the door for him, but let him climb up of his own accord as he knew the man was much like himself, proud. He wouldn't want someone helping him up like some dainty lady. Tully hopped back into the seat and then steered the coach around, once the Arrow was inside. He waved bye to the guards still>
    22:08:42ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    22:08:47Ancient_Daltamare : wb))
    22:09:02ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Ty))
    22:10:15ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation.
    22:10:39÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : around and then looked over at Mystreal. "Want a ride?" he offered, for some reason put in a better mood by that lewd show. It was hilarious, just, hilarious to him, although of course he would only be laughing his ass off later about it, once he had the time to really consider it, outside of Dalt's presence.~
    22:10:55ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    22:11:01ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Flash crashed))
    22:11:19ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Locations? I'm at the forge, but I'm a bit confused on where everyone else is))
    22:11:43Ancient_Daltamare : dalt wandered off to the springs cursing and swearing))
    22:11:50÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : oh, Tully and Mystreal are outside the forge ))
    22:12:27÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : feel free to come with ))
    22:14:03xMystrealx : =The girl watched a little wide eyed at the varying scenes and her hand came to her mouth as she snickered slightly. Tully called out and she waved a little still fascinated by the sudden clattering disappearance of a wall. Tolly's offer came and her smile brimmed broadly. "Hello Sir Tully, oh that would be ever so nice...but I need to find -c-
    22:16:19xMystrealx : Blaze. Later mabye?" Her feet bounced as she really wanted to cling to the side of the carriage at full pace, but the little furry monster was more pressing. Bouncing with the same perpetual bounce she kept her eyes on Tully. "Will you be back Sir Tully..." Still gripping the front of her dress once she had her answers she headed off toward the -c-
    22:18:10xMystrealx : Forge doors. Her pace suddenly broken into a sprint trying to catch Dalt's pace before he disappeared down under the forge to the hotsprings. Reaching out to grab the crook of his elbow and tug slightly. Blaze had last been seen curled around the mans shoulders so it was the best place to start. "Sir Ancient....have you seen Blaze?" The perpetual-c
    22:19:37xMystrealx : bounce that ran her would be spreading into his arm her fingers barely gripping. The forge always smelled of acrid metal, and heat but the springs drifting from downstairs let a fresh breeze of steam against the place. The ferret needed a bell, or a...wait...bell! Mabye she could get one of the forge workers to make her one from her little -c-
    22:20:37xMystrealx : stash of tin? Amber eyes watched his back until he turned or walked off. Bare feet always raised to tiptoes, it was a wonder they didn't have constant cramp. Brushing her fringe aside the tendrils bounced a little as she waited for an answer.=
    22:20:43ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +As the sounds of whatever it was, and the shaking stopped, Annora's head lifted. She had swept up the mess that had been caused when all the baskets of nails, rivets, and other odds and ends had come crashing to the floor and deposited them into one large container- she'd spend a good portion of the next morning just sorting it out. <c>
    22:23:15ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> She made her way outside, frowning at the mess. There was no way she'd be cleaning that up. She shook her head, looking to Tully and inclining her head. "Evening." She said, letting out a deep breath. She had no idea what to do next- probably head back to her rooms. She ran a hand through her longer curls, shrugging her shoulders. Usually <c>
    22:24:01ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> she'd be spending time with Dalt and Cathaoir, and sometimes Mystreal. "No one got hurt, did they?" She asked, looking to Tully.+
    22:28:14÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~"Yes, I'll be back," he said to Mystreal, then watched her walk off a moment before noticing Annora coming out. "Evening," he returned, then had to think on her question before answering it properly. "No, no one was hurt. Just a loose creature of some sort. Having sex with the forge." He stifled a snicker, then took in a breath and shook it off >
    22:30:02÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : lest he start giggling or the like. "I'm heading to the Wench, then I'll be back. If you want, you can ride with, it won't take long." He offered her a smile. It was nice, he was in a good mood for once. Things had really lightened up at that display, and he didn't know how long this silver lining in the clouds would last but he'd take it for all >
    22:30:14÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : its worth.~
    22:34:51Ancient_Daltamare : -=The beast was beyond help at this time as he stepped past the threshold of the hotsprings closing it behind him. Heading down to the springs he shifted out to the Ancient not wanting to deal with anything right now. His humanoid form completely void of any knowledge from the last half hour seemed lost before seeing the springs and the mini keg >
    22:35:32Ancient_Daltamare : vodka in hand=- What the.... -=He spoke obviously confused, in the end all he could do was shrug and slip into the water to relaxe muscles which were unusually tense=-
    22:35:53ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +She looked to Tully, nodding. "Having sex with the...?" She shook her head, running a hand through her hair. "Seems like it'd be hot." She didn't realize what she said- having been comment on the heat of forge. She smacked herself on the head at the implications. "I think I've had enough sobriety today- a drink sounds nice. I'll go with ye." She <
    22:39:42xMystrealx : =The door to the hotsprings shut in ehr face and she double blinked a little as she placed her hands on the door, ut didn't push it open. "But I can't find him..." Her smile faltered a little but for barely a minute as she turned to just begin hauling herself back up the long trail of stairs. Mabye the small creature had headed into the forest? -c-
    22:39:44ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> said smiling up at him. "God knows sorting out all those little parts is going to be a headache anyway- might as well do it with a hangover." Moving to fall into jump into the carriage next to him. Yes, a drink would probably help- at least she might be able to organize her thoughts. "What sort of creature was it, do ye know?" She asked, <c>
    22:40:05ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> little curious as to what had happened.+
    22:40:07British_Dictator has joined the conversation.
    22:40:20British_Dictator has left the conversation.
    22:41:56xMystrealx : Her smile flashing a little as she tucked her hair back behind her ears, the appendages twitched. Blaze had always had a tendency to run off even since he was a welp, but that didn't stop her trying to track him down. Even if he always did turn up. She seemed to spend a large portion of her time controlling or tracking the so called guardian. The-c
    22:43:58xMystrealx : free lilac skirt of her sress twisted around her thighs as she climbed the stairs. The bounce in her steps had it swaying from side to side like a pendular swing.=
    22:46:35÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~"Hahahaha! Hahahahaha!" He slid down in his seat and rolled with the laughter. "It was! Haha! You should've seen Dalt's face!" He ahemed and uprighted himself. Right then. Serious face. "Climb aboard, Milady." He offered her his hand, to ride beside. He sent one last look to the forge, to where all the action had been, a goofy grin on his face, >
    22:48:30÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : and then started up on the little journey to the Wench. "Well," he said, formulating an answer. "It was a big, gray beast. Very thick-skinned. With horns. They did not tell me what it was, and I have never seen nor heard of such a thing in my travels." He sent her a querilous look, then put his eyes back on the road. "It was..very randy, though. >
    22:48:42Ancient_Daltamare : -=He went about his usual ritual of cleaning himself up before he finally hopped out and grabbed his clothing set aside. There was a blank gap in his memory the beast managed to shut him out of very successfully. Wrapping the belt around himself he dug in a pouch where his cloves usually were and discovered a ferret=- Well so I said to the >
    22:50:04÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Oh. And it is the King's mount. Have you met him? The King I mean." He drove quite slowly, much different from when he'd pulled up. If it were up to him, he'd be driving like a madman, a bat out of hell, but he was taking it easy on these horses as he had not developed such a relationship with them to determine if they were like him or no, and >
    22:50:13Ancient_Daltamare : squirrel....what happened in the last little bit? -=He asked half expecting it to answer before he opened up the door to the springs and beginning his journey to the kings head to put in an order for more liquor. The beast was silent, couldn't even be found in the depth of there mind which wasn't unusual since they were capable of keeping secrets >
    22:51:22Ancient_Daltamare : from one another. He whistled the same haunting tune as always as the sun began to drop wondering what havoc to cause tonight since he wasn't being observed by the beast=- Lets say we hit the kings head then off to buy you something nice. -=Speaking to the ferret as though it were his only friend at the time=-
    22:53:03÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : besides, he was driving a very important man. Out of respect he left the man in back to his own thoughts, and kept his voice down as he spoke to Annora. The route he took was very scenic, giving a good view of Hadara's marketplace, staying away from the shadier areas of the docks. As they approached the Wench, there would be a wide view of the >
    22:53:07Kalika*-* has joined the conversation.
    22:53:20xMystrealx : -Coughs-)
    22:53:50Ancient_Daltamare : attempts the kidnapping of the ferret=- ))
    22:53:58Kalika*-* has left the conversation.
    22:55:23÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ocean beyond, moonlit and beautiful. And such. Not that Tully gave two squirts about such things. He saw things by their use, measured them by their worth in terms of if he could make anything of them, coin or food or perhaps some weapon. He cared not for spirits or gods or magic, or the relation of the world to the hereafter. He was a man of >
    22:56:08÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : pragmatism, if he wasn't busy just killing time senselessly. "He's very large, you couldn't miss him."~
    22:59:14xMystrealx : =Myst had already made her way out of the forge and off down the street toward the docks, her feet padded on the cobbles lightly the bare soles barely gracing the surface with the smallest of thuds. The air was fresh, if not a little hot as she passed through the town centre on her way toward the shore. The odd eprson that caught past her gained -c
    22:59:54ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora couldn't help it, and joined into the laughter. "Oh, I can't even imagine how furious he was." She said, smiling and shaking her head. Her first good laugh of the day really. She smiled and took his hand, easilly climbing up onto the seat and joining him, listening raptly to his description, frowning softly. "The King rides a monster <c>
    23:02:18xMystrealx : a brilliant smile and an extra bounce in herself with greeting. Feet carried her quickly, she was small but she could weav with a light footed pace through the town and the buidlings. Before long her feet took the first step that alternated her from cobble to sand. The soft beach sand was still warm under her toes as she guided into it and along -c
    23:02:28ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> that destroys buildings by trying to bed them?" She asked, sounding a little incredulous. "Sounds... honestly, I don't know what to do with that information." She shook her head to his question. "Met him? No- I don't think I've ever seen him beyond his bust on the coinage. I haven't really been to the castle though. I expect I'll have to <c>
    23:03:26xMystrealx : the paddle depth surf. Amber eyes always kept note for Blaze, but the soft churn of the sea spray on her face and the rush of the waves had her attention drawn. Guiding off down the sand sher just loitered alng the beach watching the waves.=
    23:04:45ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> go soon to turn in my business license and try to take over the tailor shop." She smiled a little, shrugging her shoulders. "Was he the gentleman that was in the store this afternoon? The one with the young lady?" Was the young lady queen, or was there a reason that Tully's eyes had gotten a little angry beyond the normal disproval of a <c>
    23:05:14ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> cuddly couple in public that had no plans to buy anything.+
    23:05:37xMystrealx has left the conversation.
    23:06:23Ancient_Daltamare : ok how do you put a hyper active elf to bed _-_))
    23:07:31CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir was already at the Wench. He had finished hunting over a half hour ago. He had caught some small game and some medium. He didn't have a good time hunting, or thinking about what was happening. With his own bottle of Whiskey he sat alone at a table and drank the watered down beverage without Annora. One small mistake and he was left <c
    23:07:39CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>back where he was when he first arrived in this kingdom. The things that might make him better in her eyes would take long enough that if a guy came along with enough charm, he would never have another chance. He grumbled about it to himself. He would likely be working through the night and then some.'
    23:08:28ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation.
    23:08:38CathaoirMacDonnchadh : you give the elf a kiss while they are talking and talk to it about logical things. Hyper-active elves are lulled to sleep by that ))
    23:09:00Ancient_Daltamare : I would thinking more along the lines of a history of humans))
    23:09:07Ancient_Daltamare : without the kiss part lol))
    23:09:33CathaoirMacDonnchadh : lol - good luck))
    23:09:35Ancient_Daltamare : meh fuck it -_- rolls bic=-))
    23:11:19ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    23:11:22÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~A lopsided smile came to his face at her mention of how, well, ridiculous Horney's being the King's mount was. He just nodded in agreement. "A business license huh?" He clicked his tongue on the roof of his mouth. "Be very formal. 'Your highness' and all of that. Royalty loves--" He almost said asskissers but realized he was in the presence of a >
    23:11:24CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wibbles))
    23:11:29ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Ty((
    23:12:09CathaoirMacDonnchadh : yw))
    23:14:34÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : lady. "Praise." They came to a slow stop in front of the Drowned Wench, which had had a lot of work done to it in way of improvement since it had been the Rust Bucket or whatever it had been called. Instead of answering her question about who and what Kaidus was he said "Ah yes, here we are. Let me help you down!" What fun! He leapt off and >
    23:16:09÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : down to the ground and went around. If she wasn't entirely opposed (he gave her a bit of time to come down herself if she didn't wish his help, otherwise he'd be glad to play the old chivalry game), Tully would lend her a hand. He then opened the side door of the stagecoach and let Brandon make his way, slowly but with no trace of an injury (he >
    23:18:14÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : was very tough) out and into the tavern, giving a nod to them both, and a private word with Tully off to the side. Tully nodded and then smiled to Annora, opening the door for her.~
    23:18:23CathaoirMacDonnchadh : annora froze again))
    23:18:32÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : oh gotcha ))
    23:19:04ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation.
    23:19:17÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : let me know if i should repost ))
    23:20:51Ancient_Daltamare : I'm actually gonna take a nap for a bit))
    23:20:54Ancient_Daltamare is away.
    23:20:56÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : alright man ))
    23:21:00CathaoirMacDonnchadh : yeah, she will most likely need a repost))
    23:21:06CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Night Dalt))
    23:21:08÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : no prob ))
    23:21:26Ancient_Daltamare : just need to rest for an hour or so))
    23:21:32ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    23:21:33CathaoirMacDonnchadh : kk)
    23:21:37CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wibbles))
    23:21:43ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Ty))
    23:21:45÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~A lopsided smile came to his face at her mention of how, well, ridiculous Horney's being the King's mount was. He just nodded in agreement. "A business license huh?" He clicked his tongue on the roof of his mouth. "Be very formal. 'Your highness' and all of that. Royalty loves--" He almost said asskissers but realized he was in the presence of a >
    23:21:52÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : lady. "Praise." They came to a slow stop in front of the Drowned Wench, which had had a lot of work done to it in way of improvement since it had been the Rust Bucket or whatever it had been called. Instead of answering her question about who and what Kaidus was he said "Ah yes, here we are. Let me help you down!" What fun! He leapt off and >
    23:21:59÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : down to the ground and went around. If she wasn't entirely opposed (he gave her a bit of time to come down herself if she didn't wish his help, otherwise he'd be glad to play the old chivalry game), Tully would lend her a hand. He then opened the side door of the stagecoach and let Brandon make his way, slowly but with no trace of an injury (he >
    23:22:06÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : was very tough) out and into the tavern, giving a nod to them both, and a private word with Tully off to the side. Tully nodded and then smiled to Annora, opening the door for her.~
    23:24:36ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora nodded. "Aye- most with titles like their egos stroked a little." She would know- having once held the title of being baroness. Of course, she had been married into it, not born, and as such the sycophantic nature of all those around her made her just feel smothered and claustrophobic. She was a little surprised as he offered to <c>
    23:26:34ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> help her down- it was a normal occurance in the Glen, but here it seemed that women worked as men did and most of the little courtesies had disappeared. She smiled and gladly took his hand, letting him help her down. She figured there must be something about the King and the lady that had been with him, so she didn't press the issue. <c>
    23:28:21ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> She stayed quietly off to the side as Tully handled his work business with the gentleman, before entering the tavern as he opened the door for her. "Thank you very much." She said, slipping into the crowded bar. Of course it was crowded- it was Saturday night, and bars usually were crowded then- even the small pub in her hometown <c>
    23:28:23Monuush has joined the conversation.
    23:29:15ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> did brisk business on Saturday nights. She smiled as the hustle and bustle of the place enveloped her, and relaxed.+
    23:32:15ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    23:34:42÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Welcome, please read the rules before entering and if you have any questions feel free to whisper me ))
    23:34:50Monuush has left the conversation.
    23:34:56÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Or, not! haha! ))
    23:35:01ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    23:35:05÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Welcome back ))
    23:35:13CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wibbles))
    23:35:15ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Thank you
    23:35:19ᴥАññóřãᴥ : both))
    23:35:22BrandonΞArrow has made ÷Ťûľľŷ÷ a Host.
    23:35:29BrandonΞArrow : just checking on things)
    23:35:50÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Have a good night ))
    23:35:57CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir didn't notice Annora come in, that was probably for the best too. Even watered down, the whiskey was bringing him down again. Any time he was self-conscious or feeling depressed, the whiskey kicked it to a whole new low. If he saw Tully spending time with Annora he might lose his own mind. He needed to learn how to woo her .<c>
    23:39:20ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    23:40:18ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    23:40:31CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>That would be his only way to have her the way he wanted, the way he needed... the way that they should've been for years now. All these thoughts were plaguing him and echoing loudly in his mind. He took a very deep drink of the whiskey, obliterating half the bottles capacity in one breath. He turned his head and thought he saw Annora, but<c>
    23:40:33CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wibbles))
    23:40:37ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Rawr. Might end up calling it on technical difficulties))
    23:40:39ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Ty.))
    23:41:55CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>his vision was blurring and he had already almost kissed another girl tonight from drinking. She only had dark hair and a blue dress like Annora, aside from that she looked nothing like her. The alcohol he was drinking was effecting him more than it should. '
    23:46:47÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~Tully was smiling as well, glad to see the place was so alive tonight. He actually had to fit himself through a couple of spots, since the place was so packed. Doing his best not to rub up against people as they laughed and had a good time. Many of the men, of course, were checking out Annora, and one in the back even gave a whistle. Tully just >
    23:48:28÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : gave her a grin and pressed forward toward the bar. "What'll it be?" the tender, a lively young man with a bag of neat little bar tricks up his sleeve asked them, quick on his feet and even faster with his hands and eyes to have spotted them enter, serve two people, and be at the bar where they arrived as they did. "Shot of rum for me and whatever>
    23:50:04÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : the lady's having." The tender nod-nodded and then smiled in wait for Annora's reply. Meanwhile Tully sent a look around the place, spotting out both familiar and unfamiliar faces alike, having been here a number of times before but not enough to know everyone. As well, the Drowned Wench was a place that people fresh off the boat came, so there >
    23:51:52÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : were always new faces. He realized belatedly he had no weapons on him but he wasn't overly concerned of such a thing. The Wench was operated by the Arrows and, aside from the law laid down by the King and his Men, the Arrows had their own rules and their own system of justice to be dealt out if anyone disrespected or encroached upon their >
    23:51:55÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : territory.~
    23:54:40ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Ugh, I'm going to give up for the tonight- my computer just won't let me play))
    23:54:44ᴥАññóřãᴥ : So sorry!))
    23:54:49÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : quite alright! sleep well ))
    23:54:54ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Night!
    23:55:45CathaoirMacDonnchadh : night))
    23:56:41÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : What about you Cath? You sticking around or do you need to get to bed? ))
    23:56:54ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    23:57:00CathaoirMacDonnchadh : I was falling asleep at 10))
    23:57:14CathaoirMacDonnchadh : I'm going to head out.))
    23:57:22CathaoirMacDonnchadh : I had a lucky second wind.))
    23:57:51÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Alright man, have a good night ))
    00:00:58CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir stood up and stumbled out of the Drunken Wench. It was a miracle he found his way to the Tannery. He barred the doors just in case and then set about getting her gift made. Tomorrow he would be buying up colored wool in large amounts. He needed to make new kilts for himself. '
    00:01:04CathaoirMacDonnchadh : ((You too man))
    00:01:52÷Ťûľľŷ÷ is away.
    00:06:54CathaoirMacDonnchadh has left the conversation.
    00:12:19Kalika*-* has joined the conversation.
    00:12:52Kalika*-* has left the conversation.
    00:49:53Ancient_Daltamare has left the conversation.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:02 pm