Chronicles of Menouthis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Role Play Website] The tales and stories woven within these lands.

2 posters

21st July 2011

Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

21st July 2011 Empty 21st July 2011

Post  Kaidus Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:31 am

08:14:45xMystrealx : -Lurks-))
    08:41:52Ancient_Daltamare has left the conversation.
    08:43:54Ancient_Daltamare has joined the conversation.
    08:44:45xMystrealx : Wb.))
    08:45:52Ancient_Daltamare : ty))
    08:45:54Ancient_Daltamare : posting now))
    08:46:17xMystrealx : Lol ok.)
    08:48:25Ancient_Daltamare : -=He remained behind at the forge yet instead of work he was settled in behind the counter with a a barrel of ale and a mug staring off blankly into nothingness. Rarely would he leave unless it was to seek amusement or company of a friend but tonight even the beast would seem fall into a mood of indifference as he sipped away contently. He caught >
    08:52:30Ancient_Daltamare : up on everything finally and with little left to do he decided on a nice quiet night. Placing the mug down he twisted about in his chair listening for movement. The town itself silent short of the odd drunkard stumbling by on there way home from the kings head there was not a trace of intelligence out there. After considering his options though he>
    08:53:22Ancient_Daltamare : was far from fatigued there was always his usual corner of the phoenix feather to fall asleep in. Oddly it helped pass time without the boredom setting in, unique really in nature but useful=-
    08:58:07xMystrealx : -A small knock would come at the forge door. The tapping delicate and barely audible through the room. Her fingers taped the wood as the usual brimming smile was replaced with a little portion of worry. Her hands creased into the new dress that Annora had made her. The fabric fit perfectly to her slim figure now, and the cool material ment she -c-
    08:58:23xMystrealx : wasn’t over heating. The white chemise sat off the sholders, the sheer fabric pulled into a draw at the front with an slim ribbon drawstring bow. The black bodice cut under her chest, and kept the centre tight around her middle. The lilac skirt trail forming to her figure and cutting a an inch or two above her knee. Her feet bounced, impatiently -c
    08:58:51xMystrealx : as she waited for a reply. The updated appearance topped with the new short crop. A sweeping fringe pushed over her face, framing around her eyes and the short straight shock of fiery russet hair bounced as she bit her lip. Blaze hadn’t turned up anyway. He usually hunted rats, and mice at night and sometime disappeared for an hour or two but she-x
    08:59:49xMystrealx : she hadn’t seen him for a good few hours. Coincidentally, and the first knock, a rather grumpy and widely yawning Ferret came hunkering down the stairs from Annoras room. Having fallen asleep under the pillows of her bed, he yawned again as he hopped onto Dalt’s table. Amber eyes sparked. He had to be hear, I mean where else could he be? She had-c-
    09:00:17xMystrealx : forgotten to take him Annoras room, yes. That would be it.=
    09:10:56Ancient_Daltamare : -=He heard the knocking and figured it could be only one of two people this time of night and either would be welcome company. Rising to his feet he was about to heard towards the door when the ferret would appear out of nowhere. Forgetting the door for a moments time he reached behind the counter to an extra mug and poored it an ale without >
    09:12:07Ancient_Daltamare : actually thinking about his actions before placing it down before the fuzzy creature only to then continue the long trek a few feet away answering it finally by swinging it open and inviting Mystreal in=- You should adjust your sleeping schedule better. -=It wasn't safe for her to be out at this time considering the condition of most that roamed >
    09:13:31Ancient_Daltamare : the street and he would hate for something to happen. Stepping aside and waiting until she entered only then would he shut the door and return to his seat getting ready to poor her an ale of her own=- Enjoy yourself today? -=He would ask as he reached out to pet the ferret, that was if it didn't run considering how add they were, seemed to suit >
    09:13:36Ancient_Daltamare : friend quite well actually in nature=-
    09:25:54xMystrealx : to-Amber eyes fed up on him and he was greeted with a polite smile, she cocked her head at the comment. The door was opened a little wider her eyes caught sight of the small creature and she quickly forgot why she had been so worried. Her smile brimmed widely as she past Dalt with a quicker step than usual to scoop the small furball up and cling -
    09:26:08xMystrealx : him to her chest. Stood by the counter she cocked her head. Adjust her schedule, whatever for? Her feet bounced and she smiled brightly. “Good morning to you too Sir. Ancient.” The smile that beamed from beneath the new bobbed cut spread across her face, her toes arching and flexing as they added the usual spring into her standing. The second -c-
    09:26:36xMystrealx : question however looked like it was about to bring a shrill squeak of excitement out of the girl, placing blaze down on the counter she spun quickly on the spot. One foot lifted as the circle skirt twiled around her thighs lifting a little to float on the spin. It seemed Annora had managed to fit everything well, and the new hair bobbed as she -c-
    09:26:54xMystrealx : she bounced. “Oh yes Sir Ancient. I did.” Her voice echoed brightly in the room, and she wrinkled her nose looking down at herself then back up to him. “Do you like it? Annora said it will be much more comfortable.” The fiery red of her hair now lighter without the heavy curls, settled to reveal the golden underlights that threaded through it. -c-
    09:27:06xMystrealx : The ale poured her eyes strayed to it. Alcohol was a bad idea in her case, but it would be rude to refuse. One ale spread across the entire night would be fine. She sat the other side of the counter. “Thank you ever so much for your kindness, and baths, and friends and...” Her voice came a little to over the top and she bounced in her chair. =
    09:32:44Ancient_Daltamare : -=He drifted back to his chair lazily settling in with a few adjustments of his positioning before he was completely comfortable. Tail a swaying betraying his usual emotionless appearance for it was getting lonely drinking by ones self even if the liquor didn't phase him it was still a social thing with him=- That is good to hear. -=Her second >
    09:34:58Ancient_Daltamare : question brought his eyes to open slowly as he examined her head from toe in his own form of vision=- Suits you quite well. Very lovely. -=Before they closing once more. His large paw reaching out to grasp his own oversized mug bringing it to his lips before consuming a large shot=- The clothing as well. -=He was still blind to colour but he could>
    09:38:50Ancient_Daltamare : view her appearance other then that clearly though he didn't pry beneath the layers for he valued his own privacy and refused to invade his friends=- No need to thank me. I should be the one thanking you for your company is always delightful. -=Most of the time he dealt with shady characters, one so honest as herself was a rare treat in life=-
    09:48:46xMystrealx : -It was a side effect of his ability to cope so well in general daily tasks, and slightly her own lack of concentration that always had her forgetting he was blind. The dark eyes opened and she smiled widely at the answer. The dress had taken Annora a good hour, and the hair the same. Her head cocked again to the side and she wrinkled her nose, -c-
    09:48:57xMystrealx : at the thanks he gave her in return. “Sir. Ancient, I wouldn’t stay for the conversation if I didn’t enjoy it.” There was clearly no thanks needed and she bounced in her chair placing her hands flat on the counter and levering a little on it. It meant she hovered above the chair not actually sitting in it properly. Her feet swung under the -c-
    09:49:11xMystrealx : the carriage of the chair, energy leeching out through them as they caused her to look a little like she was fidgeting. The smell of blueberry still encompassed her. Her eyes had begun to skip over the interior, fascination brimming as she leaned her neck at the sound of the fires. The banging, and crackling from them could always be hear din her -
    09:49:29xMystrealx : her ears but not seen as it had her curiosity eating at her. “Can I see the fires?” She ment in truth the entire thing, but the fire was the only thing she could hear, apart from during the day the scattering of employees. Her fingers spread on the counter she was leant forward in antiscipationg in a slightly over dramatic fashion. “I can always -c
    09:50:11xMystrealx : hear them...what are they for?” It was an oddity to her, the smell of metal and the crackles of the fire. The constant heat in the building...she understood what he made, but not quite how. Her fingers tapped the counter as her smile beckoned forward. Excitement almost prickled from her.=
    09:56:27Ancient_Daltamare : -=He consumed another pull from the mug before placing it down with a sigh of relief. Sure he couldn't get intoxicated but he did find the liquid oddly refreshing considering the lack of effect on him, must be a side effect from hanging around humans for so long. The rest of his body remaining still unless a shift in motion was required such as >
    09:59:45Ancient_Daltamare : refilling his mug or adjusting his balance with the use of his tail=- You can see the fires tomorrow when they are lit. I would suggest not wearing anything valuable. It will be ruined. -=There was a reason why he was typically covered in soot or reaked of fire and smoke. She never was capable of remaining still it seemed always fidgetting in some>
    10:00:58Ancient_Daltamare : way, shape or form which amused him to no end. Something though was different this night. His body leaning close to the nape of her neck as his nostrils flared taking in her scent so that the local ones would not interfere=- Some form of berry? You smell sweeter then you usually do. -=Before returning to his original position to take another sip >
    10:02:46Ancient_Daltamare : of his drink. Free paw reaching out to the ferret giving it a few pats on the head=- The humans have a different method of forging the raw or then I do which requires much heat to melt it down. Then they use a hammer to shape it, takes much skill and effort. -=He always figured that was the reason why he called such an unbearable place home. Each >
    10:04:29Ancient_Daltamare : member put there all into each creation, more less a matter of pride=- Like yourself and your methods for tonics each has there own unique talent in life and each presenting its own challenge. -=For her to gather ingriedients in such a manner must of been tough on her some days, but she always managed a smile and for that she would get much >
    10:04:33Ancient_Daltamare : respect from the beast=-
    10:12:10Ancient_Daltamare has left the conversation.
    10:13:44Ancient_Daltamare has joined the conversation.
    10:21:42xMystrealx : =The small girl hadn’t touched the ale as of yet, she was on the other end of the spectrum. One ale drunk a little too fast and she would be under the table babbling in conherently. Elves weren’t built to fill their bodies with Toxins. They were built for purity. Her eyes dipped to it contemplating, and she sipped a small mouthful wrinkling her -c-
    10:22:02xMystrealx : nose at the taste. Her eyes widened as the smile spread across her, and she bounced forward a little. “Really!” The man gave her such rope to take, most would always bat her away or begin getting irritated at the constant lines of inquisition. Dalt just kept step. The fiery tresse bounced until he leant forward. Her bounce stilled slightly, -c-
    10:22:29xMystrealx : leaving her leaning back again after he had decided to sniff at her neck. “Oh. Annora gave me some fancy...” She paused having forgotten the word. Translations became tricky when you didn’t have a word for that object in your culture. “some Blueberry.” That was the best she could do. It finally clicked in her head that he was blind again, seeming-c
    10:22:49xMystrealx : to remember as she cocked her head. “If t bothers you Sir.Ancient I am ever so sorry.” He probably relied quite heavily on his sense of smell. She didn’t want to hinder that. The thought was soon forgotten as he went into explaination and her body fidgeted. Wriggling in her seat, she watched him with fascination as she seemed to lap up every word-c
    10:23:28xMystrealx : of the explanation. His final comment had her head cocking like a confused spaniel, but with a broad beam on her face. “I understand! It must get so terribly hot, especially in all that fur.” Hs fur always smelled of ash, and heat. She thought back to the other day and her words made her giggle. “Why do you never smoosh into the other suit. -c-
    10:23:55xMystrealx : Surely it would deal better with the heat?” She never held back questions, whether they seemed to impose or not she just didn’t understand that. If someone didn’t want to answer they would say so. There was no point not asking and never knowing.=
    10:40:34CathaoirMacDonnchadh has joined the conversation.
    10:40:43xMystrealx : Hey Cath!)
    10:42:34CathaoirMacDonnchadh has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    10:48:32Ancient_Daltamare : -=The beast seemed to remain unphased by most events, most irritation showed was when someone broke the rules of the forge other then that he merely accepted life as it came. She seemed authentic about the excitement which was amusing. Most looked at this line of work and thought it was beneath them and yet they required the product which led to >
    10:50:14Ancient_Daltamare : general outlook on humanity, a race of hypocrites=- Yes really. -=He spoke as he began the process of refilling his mug, he needed to make a better system for pouring, to much head came out from these ones and warm ale wasn't the best tasting of liquids either=- Worry about what? I wasn't blind forever and I do recall the colour of blue and the >
    10:52:22Ancient_Daltamare : very berry you speak of. -=He padded by placing his hand upon her shoulder=- If I am ever insultsed believe me I will let you know. -=Sitting his ass back down into his seat he resumed the drinking until she spoke once more=- I have gaunlets which absorb heat so it bothers me little. -=The beast put on the faintest of grins as he glanced to her=- >
    10:52:59Ancient_Daltamare : Why do you prefer the other one? -=Just to gauge her reaction for the sake of entertainment=-
    11:08:25xMystrealx : =The excitement was genuine. Unlike most that took the world for granted every set before he in a multitude of colours. People tended to become resolved to things they saw everyday, the key was...Myst was looking through fresh eyes. The human world a was filled with beauty that they all seemed to scuttle past. Their towns always smelled of fresh -c
    11:08:42xMystrealx : bread, and meats and a multitude of other things that tantalised the senses. The conversations they had so scattered in their subject. Brushing the now shortened tresses behind her ears it was always hard for her to stay sat still, taking another sip of the ale she made the same scewed face seeming to already have forgotten the bitter taste from -x
    11:08:56xMystrealx : first time round. Her smile broadened and she bounced. “I just forget.” She did, she would probably never truly treat him like he was blind, as she was too skittish to remember everytime. Her eyes widened at the last question and she shook her head firmly, even if a small curl of a smile did trace her. “I do not prefer Sir.Ancient.” Her hands -c-
    11:09:09xMystrealx : reached out and placed on paws as she leant over the table her fingers instinctively buried into the thick fur as she smiled honestly. “Both have their merits. I just don’t know how you both fit.” Again her eyes studied him with a look as if she was trying to locate a zip or some buttons that were pulled to make the change. She giggled lightly -c-
    11:09:24xMystrealx : and her nose wrinkled, leaning forward as if trying to keep something to their ears. “Mr Dalt, is as kind as you...” Her eyes sparkled as she had learnt a few things from the smart mouthed alter ego, one major one was the enjoyment of plays of words. “But I wouldn’t turn my back on him for fear of what he may be looking at.” Another giggle came -c-
    11:09:33xMystrealx : and with another grip of the fur in her fingers she moved her hands back. “Why would you assume that either would be preferred, Sir Ancient.” It was like she had put a separation between the two. Different names, and her words treated them as though they could actually stand side by side in a room and both be seen. The retorted question brought -c-
    11:09:47xMystrealx : her own amused smiled as she dipped her eyes to Blaze who was lapping at the large cup of ale before him, and become slowly less steady on his feet. “Blaze!” She clapped her hands infront of the creature a few times scooping the cup away, but it was too late ¾ of the liquid had already gone, and the small creature lolled onto his back legs waving-c
    11:09:58xMystrealx : in the air with giddy squeaks. “Oh by the trees, you drunkard.”=
    11:40:56Ancient_Daltamare : -=He found it odd listening to her reactions of sheer excitement. Was he once that niave that the simplest of things caught his attention? He doubted it but there was a chance since many of his memories of the past short of vital ones were wiped for new ones. There really wasn't much to the beast, enjoyed living a simple life and work kept him >
    11:42:50Ancient_Daltamare : occupied and passed time rather rapidly so he stuck to it each day without fail. The constantly changing subject kept him from getting bored so he minded not=- Do not worry I am blind by choice. I didn't want to wake up to view a world without my wife which is no longer in it so I took my own vision and replaced it with these. -=Those orbs opened >
    11:45:59Ancient_Daltamare : and he tapped on the metallic shell with his jagged claws=- I can see alot clearer then most. I can the mood people are in, beneath the layers of clothe for any concealed threats and potential weakness in structures which allows me to complete my repairs without much hassle. -=He spoke before falling silent until she spoke of Dalt=- I assumed his >
    11:49:03Ancient_Daltamare : name so in the end I guess we are both Daltamare. -=He refused to give his own name to anybody, he enjoyed his privacy from before they became fused immensly=- I didn't assume anything. Just asking for the sake of it. -=Before he forgot he might as well be honest with her=- Besides, Dalt was looking at everything about you. Not just>
    11:50:53Ancient_Daltamare : physical in nature. We have something called paranoia. While I know you are pure in nature he always will always be suspect another of something or other. We both have our ways of surviving. He reached out to the ferret scooping it up in his paw to prod at it a few times just to see if it had past onto the next life for if it did supper was served>
    11:51:19Ancient_Daltamare : but to no avial. So he would place it before Mystreal=- He might feel a little sick in the morning.
    12:00:10xMystrealx : =The was of air around her was still thick, and a little stiffling ut she still brimmed with a smile. So many questions brimmed to her mouth that she didn't quite no where to begin. Amber eyes drew up to foxated on the tapping of claws on something that should of been painful. That was it. Fixation had her and the amber fill of her eyes began to -c
    12:02:05xMystrealx : spread with the rich leaf green that starburst in the centre. The odd crawling of colour, came with another childlike smile of fascination as her fingers twitched ut refrained from reachign out. It was hard for her to contain the thick pitying sense that came, her heart squeezing. A species trait that empathy ran thick, it almost rubbed off to -c-
    12:04:19xMystrealx : dull the sense of perpetual bright energy and excitment. "I am sorry. My mother died a few ears back, it was hard." The sacrafice came on too young an ear. Love was not something her tribe held, arranged into marriages of breeding potential rather than having choice. The sentiment a little lost on her. Elven ears twitched and her features -c-
    12:08:27xMystrealx : took on a softer set of sympathy, for the briefest of moments before back in full strength her smile broadened. It didn't falter as she was informed in a rather cryptic way that the other side could of had a full view of well...more than he should. All the alter ego would have seen would of been skin flesh, and a bright shimmer of natural -c-
    12:13:13xMystrealx : ability to control the elements around her that was still wholey undiscovered. There was nothing deeper in Myst. She was surface level with everything. "You know, you both work very hard surviving at all cost. But is survival really worth the work if you don't enjoy everything else it has to offer inbetween?" Her smile sparkled and she suddenly -c-
    12:16:00xMystrealx : busied herself in her back pulling out a small bottle. The salts inside gave off a ritch smell, as she pushed them under the passed out ferrets nose and Blaze skitted back into motion with a start. "If you only look ahead of you, imagine the treasures you might walk past along the path." She had almost drawn into the words a little absent -c-
    12:18:14xMystrealx : mindedly. But they stung true to her higly exciteable nature. She enjoyed everything, "If he wanted to look he only had to ask." It wasn't as rough edged as it came out. She had nothing to hide persay, so her mind set would of been to just answer the questions. Although the words came out in a a way that they were far to open for misinterpretation.
    12:23:30xMystrealx : done >.>))
    12:23:31xMystrealx : btw)
    12:25:00Ancient_Daltamare : I know))
    12:25:10Ancient_Daltamare : getting customers quite quick here))
    12:25:20Ancient_Daltamare : posting when I get a chance))
    12:26:23xMystrealx : Lol it's okay, I just forgot to put the = at the end.)
    12:36:49Ancient_Daltamare has left the conversation.
    Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

21st July 2011 Empty Re: 21st July 2011

Post  Kaidus Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:51 pm

16:01:43xMystrealx has returned.
    16:02:41Kїtşunέ¥Đâŕkmōōn has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    16:09:28Ancient_Daltamare : -=She seemed to have an unlimited source of energy when it came to maintaining high levels of excitement which piqued his curiousity during there first meeting. Yet this was the first time he actually seen her down since then. He wasn't really depressed and accepted it as a fact of life his wife was gone and yet she still showed such a level of >
    16:15:24Ancient_Daltamare : sympathy it affected her mood in such a way=- Things happen in life we can't control. We each deal with it in our own way. -=He took a long pull of his ale before staring at the ground before him as per usual, eyes blinking shut and remaining in such a state. The silence took hold of the forge once more yet never lasted long with Mystreal around >
    16:19:38Ancient_Daltamare : and it was proven again briefly after when she spoke=- I enjoy my work very much which is why I continue it even to this day. -=He chuckled to himself=- As well I enjoy things in between or we would not be here this early in the morning. -=Another solid amount of liquid was gone from his mug before it was placed on the counter silently=- We can >
    16:20:53Ancient_Daltamare : skip the treasure and make our own which is the advantage of running a smithy. -=Was that a bit of sarcasm coming from the beast even? unusual but not unheard of amongst his friends=- You know, odds are he is going to ask now that you mentioned that.
    16:26:41•MatthewϕKnight• has joined the conversation.
    16:27:39•MatthewϕKnight• has left the conversation.
    16:28:25xMystrealx : =Her fingers tugged at the ends of her hair, it was a habit that was going to die hard, the temptation to twirl the curls that no lownger existed. It just left her tugging at the ends. The small elf had fidgetted to the point where she was on her feet. Sitting and talking over ale, was alright for some peoples entertainment. Myst however could -c-
    16:35:00xMystrealx : only stay stunted to the spot for so long. "May I make some Tea, please?" Her smile soft, she had to move. Bouncing on her toes the lilac circle skirt twirled around her legs as with her perpetual bouncing, and the loose fabric it never hung still for long. Blaze was back on his back, the small creature rolling his back on the wooden counter.-c-
    16:43:51xMystrealx : Gripping the front of her skirt she cocked her head and giggled. "I shall look forward to it I am sure." Her smirk played with that slight spark of mischief, as she waited to an answer as to the tea . Gripping the front of her skirt she at the front she brimemd brightly once more. "If he doesn't sober up, I fear you may have an extra lodger." -c-
    16:44:06xMystrealx : giggling lightly her hair flicked as s
    16:44:14xMystrealx : ack bnaby on the keyboard!)
    16:46:04xMystrealx : as she finally just gave up on trying to twirl the ends and shoved her hand back though her fringe shifting it a little. Her eyes studied him again and a thought caused her to giggle. "How do you two not argue allday long." The sweedt smile trickled and she pattered a little impatiently. It was like being penned in, staying indoors so long made -c-
    16:47:03xMystrealx : her feel a little disconnected from the earth. Running her fingers along the counter top, the wood heated a little under her fingers.=
    16:55:51Ancient_Daltamare : -=He could likely name a new condition after the elf with the boundless energy she seemed to contain...that was if he cared to study it further. He wondered if she had a tonic for that already but it seems she only had materials to add to it considering she just brought back a drunk unconcious ferret back to reality. Could only imagen using that >
    16:58:02Ancient_Daltamare : on her...well actually he didn't want that image in her head for she would be bouncing so fast he doubted with all his senses he could keep track of her=- Feel free. -=Wondering why she asked when she could simply go about her business as she pleased amongst the forge. Just as long as she didn't get in behind him which brought forth a near violent>
    17:00:13Ancient_Daltamare : level of paranoia=- I wouldn't look forward to that. -=He knew the other being that occupied his mind better then anyone. Though it still had morales, he would push boundries until there were no more to push which led to much more trouble then required to merely exist=- I wouldn't mind the squirrel as a drinking partner. -=Seemed better then most >
    17:01:47You have been marked as being away.
    17:03:03Ancient_Daltamare : humans he knew and didn't rant as much. He offered the ferret what was left of the ale it was lapping away at earlier just out of curiousity if blaze would go for it=- We figured out a way to work together. One of us operates and the just takes watch for any threat or abnormalities that may be lurking about. -=The beast oddly enough took over all >
    17:03:45Ancient_Daltamare : aspects of the business. The Ancient was allowed to take over at any other time it really felt the urge to though it was few and far in between unless it was forced out, namely when in the homid form=-
    17:04:22xMystrealx : =She had penty of tonics in her bag that would have left even him rocketing off the walls twitching for two days. Actually...if anything she had to take tonics just to keep her on an even keel. Mystreals blood iron was low, which meant daily does of Burdock or libelia otherwise she ended up about as life filled as a dead cabbage. It was genetic.-c-
    17:09:06xMystrealx : Turning her back on him she asked out of manners, afterall this was not her home. Finally able to move a little more freely her muscles almost sighed in relief of the freedom of not being sat. Dropping her bag on the mantle her fingers pulled out a variety of different ingredients. Before she busied herself putting the pot over to boil. -c-
    17:13:01xMystrealx : A little of the energy was dulling it was still there but just blunted as she forced herself to concetrate on what she was doing. Her body still bouced but her fingers moved with grace. "Why not? It is not like I am stupid Sir. Ancient." Her fingers dropped different strands of green leaves in the boil. "You little brain mate may have a silver -c-
    17:14:50xMystrealx : tongue, but it doesn't mean he can make jewellery." Her smle brimmed to herself. In truth she wouldbn't have the faintest idea what to do if the male pushed the point. She would probably just giggle and avoid the subject. Dropping the burdock into the boil she stirred carefully. "He's a ferret" Giggling a little at the bubbles in the bowl. Blaze-c-
    17:15:44xMystrealx : lapped at the ale glad to have an accomplice in his stealthy drinking. Squeaking in a droning tone as after he had finished the mug he hiccoughed and clumsily hopped onto Dalt's shoulder.=
    17:16:24Sybilla·Covelin : Morning came, Sybilla was up, bathed, dressed and had padded down the stairs to for the morning run down with her assistants. Also apologized for her recent absences. Commended the assistants on the job they've doing without her. And, best of all, handed out their pay with a little extra on top. All the doors and shutters were opened /c/
    17:16:39Sybilla·Covelin : up wide to allow the passing breeze from the ocean through both the downstairs and the upstairs. It didn't make it cool but it made it more comfortable. With the assistant's set in what needed to be finished Sybilla wandered back up the stairs to leave a note for the sleeping being in the other room: going to the forest. Breakfast /c/
    17:18:46Sybilla·Covelin : is being kept warm downstairs. Come find me if you wish.~ A satchel made of deer skin was snagged from a cabinet, the strap drawn over her shoulder before she headed back down the stairs and off towards the forests. It'd been some time since she acknowledged the blessings of the great spirits. Within the satchel were highly /c/
    17:21:42Sybilla·Covelin : revered items given to her by the elders of her tribe. Items she needed to perform the ceremonial dances of her mother's people. /d/
    17:27:37Annihilation_Theory has joined the conversation.
    17:27:45Annihilation_Theory has left the conversation.
    17:30:44Ancient_Daltamare : -=Whistling a haunting from a time long ago he leaned back into the counter taking the last of the ale while the ferret consumed the rest of his own mug with such haste brought a hint of a smile to his feline features. Turns out the ball of fur might actually be some fun after all. The sun was up at this point, and the employees would flood into >
    17:33:02Ancient_Daltamare : into the forge in too prepare for the day ahead for the fires needed to be lit and tasks had to be done. They were disappointed to see the beast still kicking and a tankard of ale within the walls but it wasn't there place to question his decisions really so they would get to it and hope the day went well. As for the beast itself he didn't seem to>
    17:33:09Annihilation_Theory has joined the conversation.
    17:36:26Ancient_Daltamare : have a care in the world at this point in time other then relaxing. The men were capable of taking care of there own as they proved during his absence=- I am not saying you are stupid. -=Her next comment almost forced laughter from him but he kept his usual emotionless self in check=- Just niave, and we are both capable of making >
    17:39:40Annihilation_Theory has left the conversation.
    17:40:26Ancient_Daltamare : jewellery. -=Not that either typically done anything beyond the initial flirt unless they actually had feelings that were confirmed as something beyond a lust which was extremely rare and one already held there heart. Which left them wondering where the hell she was for they were borderline lost without her=- Squirrel suits his personality better.>
    17:41:45Ancient_Daltamare : -=He hadn't seen a wild ferret before but that was the closest creature he could compare it with=- Are you sure it just didn't cover up what it really is? -=He reached out to prod gently at Blaze, he knew it was of the weasel family but that was his extent of knowledge on it=-
    17:43:51xMystrealx : =The tea boiled in the mantle, and the drifting smell of herbs filled the air, it was thick. Threatening to overwhelm even the smell of metal as the fires were lit and work began. The sweet smell was almost drowning for anyone with a sense of smell above an average level. The smell wrapped her though, giving her a sense of warmth that only -c-
    17:46:50xMystrealx : something of the lighter sides of nature could. Tucking her hair behind her ears she bent over the pot to take in a breathe of the steam and her smile burst back with a fresh fuel. The water glistened as it caught her hair, and she bounced a little before it. Turning with a new excitment she smiled widely. "Would you like some?" The brew was good-c
    17:49:44xMystrealx : for many things from simple colds to high fevers. Plus it was the sweetest thing she knew. The employees actions again filled her hearing and it caused her to snap round on the balls of her feet watching them. Amber eyes skitted each one as she Catching his words she cocked her head. That had not been the point Wrinkling her nose, she dipped her-c
    17:55:52xMystrealx : eyes. Naivity was her biggest weakness, which everyone constantly pointed out. Her eyes leeched across to blaze who now draped lazily over his shoulders. Lazy creature. "I don't think so, unless he is actually a bear? In which case....he oh so good of an actor Sir Ancient." She was loosing that free edge. It came from being penned in. Elves were-c-
    17:56:07xMystrealx : outdoor creatures. Well except for the Drow...but they certainly did not count.=
    18:00:35Gєnєsιs•Gaιŋsborough has joined the conversation.
    18:00:39Gєnєsιs•Gaιŋsborough has left the conversation.
    18:09:56CathaoirMacDonnchadh has returned.
    18:11:48CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir woke coughing in the upstairs of the tannery. It was still fairly dusty and with it not being officially his shop yet he wouldn't go to the lengths to make it as clean as possible. He stumbled free of the makeshift bed of a sheet and some crates. The bed that was up there had looked only good for burning. One could only guess at how <c>
    18:11:56Sybilla·Covelin : Passed the guards of the city gate, she ventured off the road into the forest. There was a space that Sybilla had found which was as close to "home" feeling as she could manage. A small break in the trees revealed a clearing near the stream. The satchel was set down at the center of the space. From the bag a wolf pelt was withdrawn. The /c/
    18:12:07Sybilla·Covelin : wolf pelt had hawk feathers braided into the fur along with beads and metal that had been bent into cones. The pelt was handled with all the delicacy and respect that one might handle a bible or an altar. Once laid out, she drew out a deer skin dress ornately decorated with more beading. The beading matched the marking on her /c/
    18:12:19Sybilla·Covelin : hip. It was more than just a mark. It was an identifier. Who she was. Nashoba. Wolf. It was a great designation among her mother's people to be given that name. The wolves were seen as protectors of humankind. As guides to their human brethren. A very different view from the rest of the world she'd seen when it came to attitudes /c/
    18:12:29Sybilla·Covelin : about what she was. Tory had been right. His words had been playing over in her head more and more. Wolf, not a spaniel. It didn't just encompass her fears but the way she'd begun to live her life. There was nothing wrong with living in human world. It was that she was beginning to let go of how she was raised. Not an uncommon thing /c/
    18:12:38Sybilla·Covelin : among wolves who lived outside the bounds of their world for some time. Sybilla stared for sometime at the dress and then laid it out on the grass next to the pelt before she removed the clothing she came in and slid the dress on. Words of her mother's language were softly uttered in thanks to the great spirit for keeping her safe and /c/
    18:12:57Sybilla·Covelin : for keeping those she loved safe. Not only that but she asked to give her guidance during the dance, to open her ears and heart to anything the spirits might want her to hear, see, or understand. And with that Sybilla lifted up the wolf pelt and placed it onto her back. The head of the wolf on her head, hands into the paws. In her mind /c/
    18:13:31CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>many critters of varying sizes had made it their home. He swept up his satchel and carefully climbed down the stairs. The light coming through the mostly cleaned windows made him wince and close his eyes. "Damn sun and it's evil blasted light and heat." He grumbled as he felt his way to the door. He slipped out of the tannery and closed up <c>
    18:15:39CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>behind him. It was time he went to the forge again and pay for his supplies that he could get right away. He needed to get hunting or fishing or both. Idle hands were a bad thing for him. He needed to be busy often or else he would easily get upset at things around him, even if there was nothing to be upset about. He dragged his feet all the<c>
    18:16:01Sybilla·Covelin : she could hear the rhythmic drums that would have normally been thundering through the area. Bare feet stomped into the ground. The metal cones on the wolf pelt began to knock against each other. And Sybilla lifted up her head to let out a loud howl. And so began the dance and chant. /d/
    18:17:00CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>way to the forge, entering the store front and hobbling to the counter. "Tully is a bad person to follow after." He grumbled aloud. He set the satchel on the counter and pinched the bridge of his nose.'
    18:17:02CathaoirMacDonnchadh : |F|
    18:19:21Ancient_Daltamare : -=The Ancient took over by force for a moment and grinned wide looking to the elf before speaking=- Sure I would love some jewellery. -=Before the beast shut him up and resumed control once more, body falling silent during there battle for control but this was the tigers territory and for that it had dominance=- Hate it when that happens. -=He >
    18:20:40CathaoirMacDonnchadh : yay quick shower time!!!))
    18:20:41CathaoirMacDonnchadh is away.
    18:25:42Ancient_Daltamare : sighed softly before grabbing the mug only realizing it was empty after he tried to take a shot from it=- Wanna get something to eat after your done? -=Again food wasn't required but still it was more then welcome for him with the various flavours the humans managed to bring out. That and getting out of the forge after a day of being trapped >
    18:26:20Ancient_Daltamare : within these walls seemed like a good idea=- No tea, I am good. -=He spoke as he rose to his feet and stretched out lazily though he would take careful effort to make sure the furball didn't drop=-
    18:33:13xMystrealx : =Teh pot bubbled and the lid rattled. Her eyes flicked from him as, as quickly as her attention came it left. Pulling the pot aside off the main heat of the fire. The liquid cooled and a little now it was off the boil and she dipped in a cup, straight from the pot. A good moutful of the tea taken as the alter ago flipped she coughed a little on -c-
    18:38:49xMystrealx has left the conversation.
    18:39:03xMystrealx has joined the conversation.
    18:39:14Ancient_Daltamare : wb))
    18:39:14xMystrealx : I lost my damned post!!!))
    18:39:26xMystrealx : ty)
    18:40:38xMystrealx : Could you repost nmy first?)
    18:41:21CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wb))
    18:43:44xMystrealx : the hot liquid as it caught in her throat. Swallowing it back her Amber eyes flared over the large creature, as luckily he gained back his control and her smile spread a little. Beaming in response to the slight quick change she shook her head. "It's like many patche sin a box. The colours clash, and the fabric is rough....but together they -c-
    18:44:47¤†¤RΞΩÜÏΞM¤†¤ has joined the conversation.
    18:45:25xMystrealx : can be made into suich a very wonderful blanket." The tea was fresh and it gave her a little boost, the burdock in it raising a little of the iron levels and leaving her complexion a little darker than the milky tea colour. Bouncing on her toes she nodded at the idea of food, Finishing her tea and placing the cup on the table she left the boiled -c
    18:46:59xMystrealx : brew off the fire. Her fingers tucked her hair behind her ears as right about now she was growing fidgetty to get out. The air was restricting and the room hot. Her steps bounced but she eyed Blaze. "Would you like me to take him? I am sorry...he doesn't get to nestle fur often." Her smile came again and she bounced a little higher as she pulled -c
    18:47:40xMystrealx : the door open and the air forced onto her cheeks. The visible vibration of a new fresh bounce came and she giggled, stepping out into the air her fingers flexed to try and grab at the freshness.=
    18:48:28¤†¤RΞΩÜÏΞM¤†¤ has left the conversation.
    18:49:03Ancient_Daltamare has left the conversation.
    18:57:29CathaoirMacDonnchadh has returned.
    18:58:00CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir waited at the front of the forge shop patiently. He would wait as long as he needed since until he had supplies there was no point in going anywhere else. He needed to hunt, to fish, to be busy. there was no way for him to win Annora back yet. Some might think they were falling back together easily, that wasn't how it appeared to <c>
    19:00:04CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Cathaoir. All he saw was the impassable mountain of past history. He insulted her, blamed her and did everything short of hit her. He wanted her more and more every day now that he had the ability to see her. It was sheer torment for him. She spent so much time around Dalt that he began to wonder. He was nice to her and gave her a place to stay <c>
    19:02:03CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>and a job until the Merchant's guild got back to her. Not to mention she was drinking with him and talking to him. It was enough to make any man wonder. It didn't help that Dalt had two shapes either. He shook the thoughts from his mind, hoping to just get through everything he had to. The longer he waited the more he felt the need to <c>
    19:02:44CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>improvise his methods for working, even just temporarily.'|F|
    19:19:02CathaoirMacDonnchadh : aw, noone playing anymore?))
    19:19:25Sybilla·Covelin : >.> Sybbies is in the forest... I'm... contemplating another post)
    19:19:58CathaoirMacDonnchadh : hm, well I might end up posting another 8 in a row if I post like I had last night lol))
    19:20:40Sybilla·Covelin : LOL monologue... sometimes its good for character exploration)
    19:20:42CathaoirMacDonnchadh : I mean a post 8 long. By that point cathaoir would be in the forest too))
    19:21:09Sybilla·Covelin : Works for me)
    20:00:25ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    20:00:31CathaoirMacDonnchadh : welcome
    20:00:32CathaoirMacDonnchadh : ))
    20:00:59ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Ty))
    20:01:17Sybilla·Covelin : Welcome home)
    20:03:51CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir grew tired of waiting for Dalt to appear at the forge and he assumed that Annora was busy either with work, or maybe it was she was busy with Dalt. He sighed deeply and walked out of the storefront and into the market. He bought a cheap dagger for starters and then form there to a bladesmith just to have it sharpened. From there he <c>
    20:04:12Ĵɋᶇᶒ·Ļᶒᶌᶉį has joined the conversation.
    20:04:19CathaoirMacDonnchadh : welcome)
    20:04:20Ĵɋᶇᶒ·Ļᶒᶌᶉį has left the conversation.
    20:06:32CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>bought some rope and put that over his shoulder. He frowned as he continued on. He bought a bottle of rose oil since it was the only oil he could find in the market at the time. He was definately going for the most interesting improvised techniques he knew. He wondered what it was he should do. Should he hunt rabbits and the like for their <c>
    20:08:26CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>soft fur and pelts, or should he hunt for deer and the larger for their meat and hides? His eyes were dulled, still recovering from the whiskey. In this state he was thinking the worst of everything. It brought him to the conclusion that he would hunt whatever he could find and make do with it. He backtracked for another knife<c>
    20:10:19CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> ,needing more than one for his job of choice. He got that knife sharpened too. As he walked through the market, making sure he hadn't forgotten anything, he spent time flipping the knives in his hands and across them. He was getting a feel for them and trying to figure if either were good for throwing. Hunting today would be fun for him, <c>
    20:12:41CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>at least in the fact that it would be the first skilled work he had done in years. As he walked he thought of making nets out of rope and other simple things for traps. That would be for while he had time to wait and waste. He found his way to the forest's edge and double checked himself. His satchel had the oil and some of his fishing twine<c>
    20:13:45Kalika*-* has joined the conversation.
    20:14:07Sybilla·Covelin : welcome)
    20:14:36CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>, tied about his waist. Rope was looped around his shoulder measuring better than 20 feet and in his hands were two freshly sharpened knives, the heavier of the two being balanced for throwing. He ventured forward into the forest, walking the way he had been taught. So silent and slow that the only reason he would be noticed was a change in <c>
    20:15:14Kalika*-* : ty)
    20:15:22CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>wind or some other sound of nature, a breaking twig, a falling stone, the rustle of leaves or pine needles as his feet slid through.'
    20:15:24CathaoirMacDonnchadh : welcome))
    20:15:41Kalika*-* : ty)
    20:18:47 Gambler has joined the conversation.
    20:19:10 Gambler : hey ]]
    20:19:16Sybilla·Covelin : welcome)
    20:20:26Kalika*-* : brb i..have to run somewhere))
    20:20:29Kalika*-* is away.
    20:30:44÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    20:31:59Sybilla·Covelin : This heat was killer to a creature, a woman, who already ran warmer than everyone else. Still, feet moved, her body turned and swept in circles. Graceful movements not normally associated with Sybilla. It wasn't that she lacked grace, just that she didn't exude it in her every day activities. Dancers of her tribe had been known to /c/
    20:32:04Sybilla·Covelin : welcome home, Tully)
    20:32:12Sybilla·Covelin : dance for so longer that they became entranced. They danced until passing out. Which some would say allowed them to enter a dream state. Sybilla had done the ritual once. And it had given her the blessing of the wolf spirit. The last part of the dance had her calling to the spirits to bless the hunt. The calls were loud baritone chants, that /c/
    20:32:23Sybilla·Covelin : had her feet hitting the ground in rough rhythms. A bone dagger in her hand. And then... silence. Few moments later a rabbit hopped its way into the clearing. A gift, a blessing from spirits for her coming hunt. Using her natural gifts Sybilla snatched up the rabbit. It was held by ears and rear feet while the blade of her dagger drew /c/
    20:38:26Sybilla·Covelin : across its neck. A custom to drink the blood of the kill and then, the blood was smeared on her face. The rabbit was tossed toward her satchel (it wouldn't be wasted) as she gave one last howl. Now, began the hunt... the wolf pelt was removed, folded and set on top of her satchel. From the center of the clearing Sybilla began to walk towards the /c
    20:38:39A_Magical_MOFO has joined the conversation.
    20:38:49A_Magical_MOFO has left the conversation.
    20:39:41Sybilla·Covelin : stream. Follow the water source and there would usually be animals needing to hydrate especially in heat like this. Sure, it would be easier to hunt in her wolf form but this hunt wasn't about easy. It was about reconnecting with the past. (and finding food...) /d/
    20:42:28Kalika*-* has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    20:43:13CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir sped up his movement through the forest. He had heard the howl and assumed he would need to take on a wolf at some point. He wasn't too disearning when it came to howls. Glen Turach had only a small pack of wolves that hunted nearbyh, but more foxes than any other predator. He kept close to the trees and kept his eyes open. His speed<C>
    20:44:08 Gambler has left the conversation.
    20:45:59CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>gave away his position in louder movements, but it didn't matter for the prey he was after, which was any he came across. As he dashed between the trees with an expert footing all the could be seen was a blur of white red and greenish blue. He was as fast as any normal human could be, he just had the experience in forests not to trip over<c>
    20:48:26CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>roots. He stopped fast when he heard the crackling and rustling ahead. His throwing knife spun and twirled in his hand as he hunkered down. unlike Sybilla, he was deliberately avoiding the stream. He didn't have another scent to hide enough of his own, so the open air near the water would only carry his scent that much better. Ahead of him he<c>
    20:48:37Annihilation_Theory has joined the conversation.
    20:48:58Sybilla·Covelin : welcome)
    King Adiemus Thornwyck
    King Adiemus Thornwyck
    Admin
    Admin

Post  King Adiemus Thornwyck Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:26 am

15:49:35Annihilation_Theory : ty.]
    15:52:19Annihilation_Theory has left the conversation.
    15:52:45CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>he spied what seemed to be a fox digging into a rabbit's hole. He crept forward and focused his eyes solely on the poor unknowing fox. His old skills kicked in. He was only thirty feet away. He could hear the fox's squeeks and cries as it tried digging faster to get the rabbit. He was still growing closer. The fox wasn't his first choice of <c>
    15:56:33CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>pelts or prey. The fox was incredibly soft though. He honed in and stopped twenty feet away. He threw his knife and took off at a run. His aim wasn't as good as he had hoped. The knife had caught it's hind leg while it's head was deep in the hole. It yelped and tried scrabbling away. Cathaoir was good with his timing, diving and grabbing the <c>
    15:58:33CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>wounded leg and yanking back. He took his other knife and thrust it into the foxes throat, killing it. He huffed and puffed, breathing heavily since he had yet to catch his breath from the running he had down for the last few minutes. He took twine from his satchel and tied up the fox and simply sat there with it. He knew what this creature<c>
    15:59:36CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>would be used for. he said a small prayer in his native tongue, thanking the land for the bounty and begging it for more aid. He couldn't hope for too much more, but for now this was great.'|F|
    16:00:26÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~Tully had been sitting high in a tree, waiting patiently. He was fed, and so in no hurry, but he was hunting all the same. He had been busy wittling a small spear with his dagger when he'd heard all the noise. First howling, and then yelping, but the yelping was barely heard as he was now half standing, half crouching on a branch, arrow drawn >
    16:02:36÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : back tight, breath drawn in. There was a spare moment where he did nothing, save for barely move the tip of the arrow, trailing it along the path a bird, one of many scared away by all the racket, was now flying along. He led it a bit, just a bit though for his bow was very powerful, the corded muscles of his arm tense with the holding of it, and >
    16:04:20Livana has joined the conversation.
    16:04:45Sybilla·Covelin : welcome home, we're all in the woods hunting.)
    16:05:00Livana : ty))
    16:05:13÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : then he let out his breath at the same moment as he fired. The arrow sliced through the air with hellish speed...and missed. "Tch, damnit." Hopes of anything else wandering by any time soon dashed, he plopped back down on his ass and slouched. Now what the hell was making all that racket, anyway? A narrowed gaze trailed along the brush, but his >
    16:05:42Livana is away.
    16:06:14÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : view would be blocked. He could not see the stream from this vantage, having not wished his scent to carry too far. So he'd just wait and listen.~
    16:06:25Tory-Oakcroft has returned.
    16:06:36Tory-Oakcroft is away.
    16:06:41xMystrealx is away.
    16:10:07Synnova has joined the conversation.
    16:11:35Livana has left the conversation.
    16:12:04«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Hey Synn))
    16:12:29Synnova : Heya))
    16:12:43Sybilla·Covelin : Most animals treated her scent like they would a regular wolf. She was a predator. The rabbit blood that streaked her face was drying, giving it a stiff feeling. At the sound of someone moving nearby Sybilla stopped, crouched and waited. Fingers dug into the mud at the bank of the stream and she began to cover her arms, legs, face, hands /c/
    16:12:45«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : they're all in the woods...and I need foods -rolls-))
    16:12:54Sybilla·Covelin : and even chunks of her hair. It would help with blending. Make her less noticeable. Fox, rabbit, they were not enough. Sybilla had her eye set on finding a boar or deer. Edging away from the stream itself she stayed crouched in the thicker brush. Wait, watch, fresh pine needles that had fallen from one of the trees were placed in /c/
    16:13:08Sybilla·Covelin : her mouth to be chewed. Hide the scent of her breath. Sure enough a doe wandered toward the stream. It was late enough in the summer that if she would have any fawns they would be with her. No fawns. Her fur was darker brown so it was an older doe. It would be a good kill. Sybilla crept toward the deer very slowly. She could hear /c/
    16:16:22Sybilla·Covelin : its heart beating. Steady, undisturbed as it moved toward the water to drink. Five feet... few more steps. Propelling off the balls of her feet, Sybilla lunged forward, drawing the dagger up and down as she landed on the doe, the blade was made just for this, it slide in between the animal's ribs to pierce the heart. With her strength it was /c/
    16:17:59Sybilla·Covelin : easy to hold the doe still until it stopped moving. /d/
    16:23:25ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    16:27:11Kalika*-* has joined the conversation.
    16:27:19Sybilla·Covelin : welcome back)
    16:27:25Kalika*-* has left the conversation.
    16:28:32Kalika*-* has joined the conversation.
    16:28:47Kalika*-* : kills her laptop then brings it back to life...>.>))
    16:28:58Sybilla·Covelin : welcome back lol)
    16:29:06Kalika*-* : ty)
    16:29:15Kalika*-* has left the conversation.
    16:29:19Kalika*-* has joined the conversation.
    16:30:47Kalika*-* has left the conversation.
    16:33:18CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir stood and drew up his throwing knife . He tied the carcass to his makeshift belt and moved onward. The blood on his hands bothered him a little. It made his knives slippery and endangered his shirt. He wanted to keep from ruining the shirt Annora had improved on. The forest was alive with fleeing creatures at the hunting of more than <c>
    16:35:15CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>himself. He wondered on the howling. Was that a normal wolf or one of the shapeshifters? He had only just recalled that there were some were-beasts of wolven nature that spent time around the Wench and in the market. He was looking for large prey, but couldn't seem to get any more luck hunting. He followed the stream once he found it. He saw <c>
    16:37:46CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>the gruesome sight of a dead doe beneath a muddy and bloody form. He twirled his throwing blade and got ready just in case. The blade slipped with all the blood and cut his hand and then his arm straight through his shirt. He cursed, dropping the blade and bumping it up. He dodged it to keep from doing more damage. He wasn't quite that <c>
    16:39:37CathaoirMacDonnchadh : graceful though. The blade came back down, tearing his shirt near his abdomen and lightly cutting the surface of his flesh, tumbling and knicking his right leg on it's way to the forest floor. He brought the other blade to his mouth, biting down on it. He dropped his left hand, wiping it on his kilt. He reached up fast taking the blade from his <c>
    16:41:17CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>mouth now that he could hold a blade better. he closed his right hand into a fist. He couldn't recognize the form on the doe just yet. He was ready for nearly anything. He knelt down to retrieve his throwing knife with his wounded hand. The form began to resemble soemthing more human like. He could only hope it was friendly to him. He would <c>
    16:43:27CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>fight for his life if he had to. Survival instinct told him to run, but his experience said otherwise. He stalked towards the doe and Sybilla. "Oye, be ye fren or foe?" He spoke out in his accent, the drink from the night before and the rush of his old life kicking away the proper speech he had only yesterday.'|F|
    16:44:46Tory-Oakcroft : =Turning on his side he stretched out. The vertebrae in his spine clicked individually and he shoved his hands through his hand with a sudden force. Winding his fingers through the tresses, the blonde locks gained a tug and he gruffed out a complaint at the afternoon sun streaking through the window. He had to stop missing morning. He had half -c-
    16:46:41Tory-Oakcroft : half caught sybillas exit, but only half. The silver pendant around his neck had left a tight imprint in the skin of his neck the order pendant resting in the hollow of his neck., Pushing himself up, pacific eyes stretched over the room and he smirked. It was definitely more comfortable here than the wench, and there was no odd 'bumps' in the -c-
    16:54:12Tory-Oakcroft : night that travelled thorugh the walls at early hours. The cold bite of his eyes in full force, his shoulders tensed and he pulled his ass out of bed. Washing up the heat from outside caught him and he grumbled once more. This place needed to stop with the damned heat already, it was like living in a kiln for months. His hair still wet it clung -c-
    16:55:47Tory-Oakcroft : to his face as he pushed out through the bakery. Grabbing a hunk of bread from the shelf he went to pay but the assistant just waved him off with a smile. It seemed Sybillas faithful workers liked the current mood their employer had been in. Another smirk set in and he headed off into the forest. Dominus's training pitt came into view in little -c-
    16:57:10CathaoirMacDonnchadh has left the conversation.
    16:57:23CathaoirMacDonnchadh has joined the conversation.
    16:57:27CathaoirMacDonnchadh : noooo))
    16:57:30CathaoirMacDonnchadh : >.<)0
    16:57:49CathaoirMacDonnchadh : window froze >.<))
    16:58:28ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    16:58:34CathaoirMacDonnchadh : welcome))
    16:58:36Sybilla·Covelin : welcome back)
    16:58:43ᴥАññóřãᴥ : I have a severe sneaky-moofie infestation)0
    16:58:46ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Ty))
    16:59:19CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'nod'))
    17:00:06ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Everyone still in the forest?))
    17:00:20Sybilla·Covelin : yep)
    17:00:21Tory-Oakcroft : time. The carved out crater of land still had two fighting dummies, and a stick shot post that had survived the weather. His eyes flashed and his mind raced. Liv blamed him for everything, every punch every kick. Every fight and it ground him down to the point everything sped past him without stopping. It caught his instinct and every bit of -c-
    17:00:58ᴥАññóřãᴥ : When should I jump in?))
    17:01:25÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Next is fine ))
    17:01:32Tory-Oakcroft : him wanted to rip her throat from her. Yet that care still lingered, that annoyed him more. That thought had him swinging a punch at the training dummy. The hard thud as it ricochetted backwards echoed and a gaggle of birds sped from the canopy above into the sky with cackling chatter. Sybilla was pushing his every move from the other side, -c-
    17:04:22Tory-Oakcroft : trying to sustain this ideal of a perfect knight she had in her fantasy head. Another punch slammed. His fist clenched as his mind still skipped. The wolf had no idea of what had happened. Liv did. Liv had seen the fire and been burnt. He had desimated half her pack with his 'friends' ripped through their ranks. Taking down the fighters in blood -c
    17:04:43Synnova has left the conversation.
    17:06:11Tory-Oakcroft : and cold determination to rid the world of their 'disease'. Like he was taught, like he had been trained. Swinging again his fist slammed with a surging need to rip the dummy from the stand as he growled out a gutteral noise that shouldn't of been possible from his throat. The trouble was when everyone else stopped -c-
    17:06:38☾-β◎ss-☽ has joined the conversation.
    17:06:55Sybilla·Covelin : we;come)
    17:07:39Tory-Oakcroft : on order, when everyone else conceeded a win he couldn't. He fought. He killed a friend in the sheer heat of the rage and that would never leave him. The man had been his crutche, had picked him up from so many situations, and he had punched him so many times he had been barely recognisable by the end...and even then he had tried to -c-
    17:09:41Tory-Oakcroft : carry on. He had been a dsigrace to his faith, to his order...but he had been given a chance. Liv had taken that from him. Thudding his fist into the dummy again he snarled and both fists began pummelling into the canvas. The dummy swung on it's stand as the hits went from a controlled training to a feral aggression. Ripping his knuckles into the-c
    17:10:59ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    17:11:01Tory-Oakcroft : canvas until the sheer force of it wasn't enough,. It would never be enough. His chest heaving heavily in his chest the exertion causing his heart to pound he ripped the dummy from it's stand the wood splintered and tore with a loud crack that ripped through the quiet air of the forest around him. The same gutteral sound came but the volume -c-
    17:12:43ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    17:12:51Sybilla·Covelin : wibbles)
    17:12:52ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation.
    17:12:56CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wibbles))
    17:13:37Tory-Oakcroft : ripped from his throat almost leaving it hoarse, as his right boot lifted and rounded his body slamming the other dummy with the side of heavy leather boots. It would never end. Slumping down to sit his back against the wall he purposely slammed his head back against the hard earth and shoved his hands through his hair. Being charmed into -c-
    17:14:58Tory-Oakcroft : standing like that, into walking asthough he was a man to be proud of. 'Your a good man.' What bollocks. She saw surface level. Liv saw deeper and she wanted to destroy him, that was the end of this saga. Slamming his head back again he snarled with a heavy breath as the use of his full body had his breathe scooping in trying to recover some of -c-
    17:16:05Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    17:16:17Sybilla·Covelin : its a moof festival today)
    17:17:36ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    17:17:58Kalika*-* has joined the conversation.
    17:18:01Kalika*-* has left the conversation.
    17:18:06ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Flash is being a bitch))
    17:18:39Sybilla·Covelin : mm hmm...)
    17:19:51xMystrealx : Bah!!)
    17:20:13CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wibbles))
    17:20:25Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    17:20:31Sybilla·Covelin : wibbles)
    17:20:33Tory-Oakcroft : ty)
    17:20:34Sybilla·Covelin : and bits)
    17:21:10CathaoirMacDonnchadh : welcome back))
    17:21:18CathaoirMacDonnchadh : lolz)
    17:21:39☾-β◎ss-☽ is away.
    17:24:22÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    17:24:41Tory-Oakcroft : the oxygen that had been burnt. His lungs burn't but it just fuelled another slam of his head backwards against the wall, then his head to slump forward. His fingers still in his hair they stretched through it before his wrapped his arms over his head trying to push the aggression back but it just burnt' harder. "Son of a bitch." Another growl -c-
    17:24:57Tory-Oakcroft : came as he cradled against the earth.=
    17:26:29ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora hoped that Dalt had found the note that she had left explaining that she couldn't work today. She was no way she could be in public- not today. She let out a ragged breath as she left the house- it was too hot to stay inside any longer, and she was going crazy in the small room. Upon moving to the city, she had explored enough to find <c>
    17:29:46÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    17:29:51ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> the small stream that ran through the forest. On a day like this, the beach must be heavilly occupied- the forest was more likely to be empty of people. She slipped into the forest and walked the small distance in to reach the deeper area of the stream, where the running water had carved a rocky pool into the ground, and the strong currents <c>
    17:29:56Sybilla·Covelin : wibbles and bits!)
    17:30:10÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ty ))
    17:35:35ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> eased for just a few feet. Calmed by the quiet of the forest, she slipped past the scrubby bushes that lined the outskirts. She pulled off the light linen overdress she wore, and then the chemise, slipping into the water. It was cold, and her skin turned to gooseflesh. Naked, all the scars of her life showed dark pink against her pale skin.<c>
    17:38:28☾-β◎ss-☽ has left the conversation.
    17:39:15ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> The biggest, and most severe, was the long one that stretched from her right hip across to her left shoulder. It was an inch thick, and looked like it had been partially burned closed, bits of it silver from healing over. She dunked her head into the water, before heading to the side of the small eddy, pulling the rose oil and vanilla <c>
    17:40:26ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> scented soap from the bag, along with the bottle of cheap, sweet wine.+
    17:40:55÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : skip me ))
    17:41:09Sybilla·Covelin : Blue eyes stared at Cath, her body hunched over the kill protectively. Fingers curled tighter on the hilt of the dagger. The ivory colored blade stained with the blood of the doe and the rabbit. She didn't know if he was one of -those- hunters. However, when he clumsily cut himself the grip relaxed. Definitely not one of -those- hunters and /c/
    17:41:18Sybilla·Covelin : if he was, he wouldn't be much of a threat. Friend or foe. Depends on what he wanted. If he was going to make a grab for her food then she'd definitely not be a friend. A Louisianan-type accent flowed with the words as she spoke, "that depends on you." She didn't hunt humans, she didn't see them as food or enemies but she wasn't /c/
    17:41:28Sybilla·Covelin : going to give up prey. That was just a natural instinct that even humans had. Slowly, she moved backward even in her squat position. Hands slid under the doe and the kill was lifted as she rose to her full height. Sybilla wasn't all that intimidating in size. However, she'd come to learn that when people saw a person face covered /c/
    17:43:11Sybilla·Covelin : in blood, body covered in mud they became a little more cautious. Eyes flicked to his cuts, the blood, and a slow sigh was released. "Come." He wouldn't be able to catch anything if he smelt like his own blood. Except maybe a pack of wild wolves. Her head motioned for the man to follow. Her bare footed steps barely made noise as /c/
    17:43:37Sybilla·Covelin : she walked even carrying the doe. /d/
    17:46:07CathaoirMacDonnchadh : my turn^_^))
    17:46:30Tory-Oakcroft is away.
    17:46:53Tory-Oakcroft : Bah. gLee.))
    17:48:29CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir watched her and when she spoke he eased his stance. He recognized the voice. He still didn't know her name, but he knew she was the one who had requested that Annora make her uniforms for her bakery. He calmly walked up to her as she hefted the doe. Normally he would follow when told by a confident creature such as herself. He knew<c>
    17:50:49CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>he could trust her enough. He shook his head when she told him to come, even though she had turned already and started off. "I will be fine ." He followed her for a few moments. "I would like the flesh of that doe if you do not eat it. I am hoping to take over the tannery in the market. I can make something out of it for you." His mind <c>
    17:51:47A_Magical_MOFO has joined the conversation.
    17:52:08A_Magical_MOFO has left the conversation.
    17:52:48CathaoirMacDonnchadh : ,c>clicked on and he remembered. "Annora, the woman who you wanted to make the things for your bakery- You can find her at the forge storefront if she isn't at the Drowned Wench." He offered, trying to help annora get her name some more credit. He figured if Sybilla could tell everyone where her uniforms were made it would lead to a lot more<c>
    17:52:51«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» has left the conversation.
    17:56:11CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>work for Annora, as well as being a clear sign of her quality work to the royals when she asked for a license. He ducked away from her, following the stream back towards the city. It wasn't long until he had come upon the stone pool where Annora was bathing. It made him stop dead in his tracks seeing her there. It had been some time since he<c>
    17:58:39CathaoirMacDonnchadh : had last seen her in that condition and he wasn't sure what would happen if he made a sound moving any more. If she turned to see him there she would think him peeping for however long she might imagine. All he could do was stare and see the marks on her body.'|F|
    17:59:11÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : whose turn is it? ))
    17:59:45CathaoirMacDonnchadh : yours then Annoras i believe))
    18:00:14ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    18:00:42Sybilla·Covelin : I think... we'll be able to split the posting order. Since Cath and Annora are on their own. That way you two don't have to wait for the rest of us.)
    18:00:52CathaoirMacDonnchadh : brb, computer froze- Annora))
    18:01:24CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Nah, feel free to interrupt the two of them- Annora))
    18:01:51CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Makes it more fun and funnier- A))
    18:01:57Sybilla·Covelin : Okily dokily lol)
    18:02:25CathaoirMacDonnchadh : And anyone that hasn't figured it out, Cath and I live together XD- A))
    18:02:51Sybilla·Covelin : Naaahh, y'think? lol)
    18:03:02CathaoirMacDonnchadh : And he went to the kitchen to get icecream))
    18:03:20Sybilla·Covelin : >.> I want some!)
    18:04:00÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~So he'd sat and he'd listened. He could hear someone shouting in the distance, sounding as if they were fighting but he heard no other voices, no cries of agony or death to be heard. As for the other two voices he could hear, he recognized them both, the man's because it was still fresh on his memory, having talked to him just the night before. >
    18:04:01CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Wally world has butter pecan icecream sandwich bars. Anywho, bic))
    18:04:57Sybilla·Covelin : brb gonna hop in the shower)
    18:05:00Sybilla·Covelin is away.
    18:05:37ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    18:06:19÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : As for the woman's, he would place that accent anywhere. Tully closed his eyes, trying to think. It had been a while. What, a month? He couldn't tell. Being out in the woods, deep out in the forest as he'd been, he had no real sense of time. Days and nights bled into each other. Finally, he opened those eyes and made his decision. He slung his bow>
    18:10:01÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : around his shoulder, beside his quiver, and climbed down the tree in easy, liquid movements. He wore light armor: a chainmail shirt, padded cloth and leather, with his shoulders and upper arms bare. Tans and browns with just the metal around his torso to stand out amongst the trees. He wore no camoflauge, did nothing to mask his scent. Being up >
    18:11:24Sybilla·Covelin has returned.
    18:11:39Sybilla·Covelin : or not...washer is still going.)
    18:12:45÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : high was usually enough, having that bow making all the difference in the world. He'd missed that bird, but then birds were small, fast targets. He was still working on his marskmanship, but in due time he was sure even birds would not escape him. He could not hear Sybilla's movements, but he went toward where she'd last been heard. From his >
    18:14:54÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : vantage, now closer to the stream, he could easily spot the carcass being hauled. "Sybilla," he said quietly, knowing she could hear him. "Wait up." Booted feet would carry him deftly around roots, rocks, fallen branches, but he made no efforts to do this quietly, crunching leaves and twigs underfoot. Built for stealth he was not.~
    18:18:59ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora didn't notice Cathaoir's approach, reaching to the edge of the pool and grabbing the bottle, popping the cork and taking a swig. She closed her eyes as she relaxed, enjoying the cool water. For the first time that day she smiled, dipping her head under the water again, reaching for the soap and grabbing it. With a little work she had <c>
    18:21:34ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> enough of the soap to wash her hair with, working the soap through her curls, getting the grime and sweat from the day out. Annora was marked with scars- other than the one across her chest, she was marked here and there with the scars of battle- most from not wearing the chainmail that was in her chest. The chainmail was heavy, and <c?
    18:23:39CathaoirMacDonnchadh : annora will brb again))
    18:24:17ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation.
    18:32:33Sybilla·Covelin : I'mma go ahead and post... and then I'll just fill Annora in when she gets here.)
    18:32:45Sybilla·Covelin : Fine. Sybilla's steps paused at the words, the rush of words the man spoke. A brow lofted slowly upward. The whites of her eyes starkly contrasted against the blood on her face. Blue irises just stared in his direction when he just as suddenly departed her company. Shoulders rolled backward with the weight of the doe. Much /c/
    18:32:49Ancient_Daltamare has joined the conversation.
    18:32:54Sybilla·Covelin : like Tory, she didn't often stand up as straight as she could. Most humans slouched, so it was a learned behavior to fit in. Without anyone around however, Sybilla straightened, walked with her head a little taller than normal. The rustle of someone leaving a tree was cause for a pause in step. Then, came the sound of a familiar voice. /c/
    18:33:04Sybilla·Covelin : welcome home, we're all in the forest...)
    18:33:14Sybilla·Covelin : The woman swung her head to watch the half-orc jogging to catch up. A smile tugged at one corner of her mouth. "You're alive..." just why she would think otherwise wouldn't be so obvious. "Good to see you, Tully." But, she had a doe here that was going to start rotting and she was hungry. So, her head swung back around and /c/
    18:34:58CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Don't worry about catching me up Syb, I'm reading Cath's computer while he keeps me from taking my sword to mine))
    18:35:13Sybilla·Covelin : okay, lol)
    18:36:12Sybilla·Covelin : the steps continued to the clearing where satchel and the ceremonial wolf pelt laid. One ankle crossed over the other and Sybilla sat with the doe still in her arms. It was placed gently on the ground. Dagger starting to work to open up the belly cavity. "So, where'd you go? What'd you see?" /d/
    18:40:53÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~"Good to see you as well." He followed her into the clearing, and then looked around them as she began to work on the corpse. He picked a spot against a tree some yards away from her, and then crouched, before pulling out a small pouch. In it was cured, dried venison, off of which he tore a piece. "Training," he explained, and then went to >
    18:41:11ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    18:41:16CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wibbles))
    18:41:22Sybilla·Covelin : and bits)
    18:41:26CathaoirMacDonnchadh : lol)0
    18:41:42CathaoirMacDonnchadh : +Annora didn't notice Cathaoir's approach, reaching to the edge of the pool and grabbing the bottle, popping the cork and taking a swig. She closed her eyes as she relaxed, enjoying the cool water. For the first time that day she smiled, dipping her head under the water again, reaching for the soap and grabbing it. With a little work she had <c>
    18:41:48CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> enough of the soap to wash her hair with, working the soap through her curls, getting the grime and sweat from the day out. Annora was marked with scars- other than the one across her chest, she was marked here and there with the scars of battle- most from not wearing the chainmail that was in her chest. The chainmail was heavy, and <c?
    18:42:05CathaoirMacDonnchadh : There ya go Annora)
    18:42:10CathaoirMacDonnchadh : ^_^))
    18:44:14ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> restricted her movement. She was very much off in her own world, humming a soft lullabye under her breath. Another swig from the bottle was taken. Annora was a social drinker, but today was Kat's birthday, and she didn't feel like being sober. The little girl with soft brown curls like her, and the bright green-blue eyes of her father haunted<c
    18:44:23ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> her mind.+
    18:44:39ᴥАññóřãᴥ : That was shorter than planned, stupid computer))
    18:46:17÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : chewing on it. He watched her cut the gut of the dead thing and then just watched her. "What have you been up to?" He unslung his bow, setting it to the ground. He then went to checking it, making sure it wasn't in disrepair even though he knew better. He ran two fingers along the drawstring. He then unslung his quiver and set it down next to the >
    18:47:41÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : bow. "Having any more troubles?" Carefully he inspected each of his arrows, keeping tabs of them, making sure he hadn't lost any. He had made each of them himself, as had he the bow. In fact, everything he had on him, he'd made himself. He had become quite self sufficient.~
    18:48:43CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir was still frozen in place. He would enjoy staring at her body had he nod been afraid of getting caught. All of the scars he saw brought an additional level of respect and humility to him. He had been so wrong about her level of protection of their child and the villagers. He could tell some of the wounds were battle scars, but there <c>
    18:50:48CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>was no battle excuse for the slash from shoulder to hip. That could only happen if she were out of armor and weaponless. His eyes softened and grew embarrased, he was even beginning to blush lightly, partially from her appearance but mostly from how wrong he had been about her. Why hadn't she thrown this in his face? Why was she working <c>
    18:52:56CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>so hard to keep it hidden. The soft pitter patter of his blood on the leaves below drew his attention. He closed his hand and turned it, trying to keep the blood from dripping that way, only making it drip faster and louder for a short moment. He shifted his weight and snapped a twig under foot. Now his body hit a completely frozen state. He<c>
    18:54:56CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>was certain he was caught now. What would he do? How would he explain this? He still needed to get the fox back to the tannery to prep it before it went bad. He planned to turn the meat to jerky and to keep the pelt for a sporran. The rest was going to be used for random things. Guts for fertilizer, bones for a paint dye and brains as a <c>
    18:55:30CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>tanning agent. Of course if he didn't get back soon the meat wouldn't be any good. '
    18:55:47Ķąlęb has joined the conversation.
    18:55:49Ķąlęb is away.
    18:57:28Sybilla·Covelin : What has she been up to...the question caused a lopsided smile to appear even as hands removed the innards from the carcass. The pile of inedible parts was carried to the clearing edge and tossed further from them. "Got the bakery going, moved myself all in and what not." Lips pursed as she made her way back to the kill. Careful /c/
    18:57:38Sybilla·Covelin : movements of the blade and she began to pull away the skin from the meat. Normally she'd try to do it in one piece but she was hungry and less interested in the condition of the pelt. "Trouble comes in all varieties. One leaves, another comes." A single shoulder lifted and fell at the attitude. The troubles she had with the hunters seemed /c/
    19:00:00ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +She heard the snap and grabbed her knife, spinning around, growling deeply. Her eyes searched as she spotted- Cathaoir? She frowned deeply, tossing her knife back onto the shore and sank deep into the water. It was too late- he had already seen the nasty scar that crossed her chest. She spotted his blush, and unhappy with his intrusion, <c>
    19:00:05jakeisb9xi has joined the conversation.
    19:01:15Sybilla·Covelin : to have blown over but now, there was Liv. If she was going to be honest.. she would much rather deal with hunters. "Do you remember Tory?" She tried to stay straight faced when mentioning his name but there was a hint of a smile, a slight enlarging of the pupils at the mention of his name. "Turns out...he has an wolf for an enemy. /c/
    19:01:43jakeisb9xi : fag
    19:02:21jakeisb9xi has left the conversation.
    19:02:25jakeisb9xi has joined the conversation.
    19:02:31jakeisb9xi has left the conversation.
    19:03:22Sybilla·Covelin : Young pup, barely into her second decade if that..." she paused as the dagger got hooked on a piece of ligament. "...likes the taste of humans." The sentence continued once the blade slid freely. "She's a constant worry." The piece of meat she cut free was taken a bite of. Food. The body celebrated silently at finally getting some nourishment./d/
    19:05:54ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> she commented sarcastically, "What, it's nothing you haven't seen before." She said, throwing his own words back at him. She wasn't in the mood to be civil, and catching him spying on her while she bathed- and he had to have been spying on her, as there was a puddle of blood underneath him... No. She wouldn't stand for that. She <c>
    19:05:56÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~Tully was no longer looking at Sybilla, but checking the quality of his knife's edge. "Why don't you kill her?" he asked plainly. Yes, he remembered Tory. Had met him once, briefly, at a camp with what turned out to be four others. He hadn't seen any of them since, but it was no great surprise. Maybe he'd stop by there and see if any of them were>
    19:09:49÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : still around. He resheathed his knife, reslung bow and quiver, and then sat down slowly. Now that he thought of it..he'd met Tory one other time. In the bar. He had also met another woman, with a man, who that man...what was his name..Kaleb, he thought, had pointed her out as a wolf. So maybe he had already met this bloodthirsty Werewolf Syb was >
    19:10:31ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> wasn't some pie-eyed teenager anymore. She carefully moved through the water and grabbed the blue linen overdress. Pulling it into the water she ducked her head under, getting dressed in the water before standing up to her full height. Of course, it did little to hide, as the wet cloth stuck to her skin.+
    19:12:42÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : speaking of. Finally he looked back to Sybilla, awaiting her response with interest.~
    19:15:37Sybilla·Covelin : Funny, the inner wolf was asking the same question for other reasons. "Because its unlawful to kill another wolf no matter what their crimes are and... she's young." And Tory still cares for her. That thought allowed a frown to swiftly appear before disappearing again. "Besides, as far as I can tell she's been behaving." Maybe /c/
    19:15:55Sybilla·Covelin : she'd behave more now that Sybilla had proved her dominance. Maybe. Or she'd lash out and Sybilla would have blood on her hands. "It's complicated, I guess." /d/
    19:16:01Sybilla·Covelin : I have to go, Tom's here)
    19:16:24Sybilla·Covelin is away.
    19:22:59÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~"I see," he said, and then shifted to a stand. "Well, I must be going. It was good to see you again, Sybilla." He stalked off into the woods, following along the stream, no longer concerned with finding something to kill, at least for the time being. He walked along the water's edge, gazing down at his own shifting, wavering reflection. He hated >
    19:24:50÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : the way he looked. Perhaps it was because he was in his Human form, but he didn't much like the green one either. Maybe he should start donning the guise Syb took on her hunts. To cover himself with blood and mud, or maybe he would cut his face until it resembled more the way he felt inside. To make the inner, outward until he was as ugly to the >
    19:26:26CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Annora will be back soon again))
    19:26:28ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation.
    19:27:30÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : world as he knew he was in reality. In any case he came across a pair suddenly, as he was previously lost in some morose reverie. Come out of his twisted trance to see a bathed woman and (Cahir, was it?). "Oh, my apologies." But he just stood there, as if in a daze, not really looking at either of them. Perhaps he needed a drink.~
    19:31:33ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    19:31:37÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : wb ))
    19:31:44CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wibbles))
    19:31:45ᴥАññóřãᴥ : ty))
    19:31:47CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir dropped his eyes and awaited her rising from the water. He took a deep breath. He hadn't been there that long, he was simply bleeding that much. When she rose from the water, her clothes fitting her form perfectly, he stepped towards her rather than run away. He waved Tully off, though he being dazed didn't help. He stepped out to the <c>
    19:35:49Gιитоυ_Іѕамυ has joined the conversation.
    19:36:01CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>shore, the tears in his shirt and his wounds obvious though not attention grabbing. "It's still a sight to behold and the scars are new." He said simply. He couldn't do fighting with his depressed state. He was still coming up from the whiskey hang over and he had only just realized that it enhanced his deepest fears and saddened him. <c>
    King Adiemus Thornwyck
    King Adiemus Thornwyck
    Admin
    Admin

Post  King Adiemus Thornwyck Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:26 am

19:36:27Gιитоυ_Іѕамυ has left the conversation.
    19:38:28CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>"And I wasn't spying on purpose, I was following the stream home and stopped when I noticed you. I couldn't make a sound without you accusing me of peeking, so I tried to not make a sound." He sighed. His explanation was pitiful and really didn't argue his innocence well. His blush faded and he looked down to his wounds and the shirt. <c>
    19:40:36CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> "Maybe I should get back. I need to tend these wounds and this carcass." He said in a mixture of sadness and guilt. He didn't move immediately, waiting her response. She did seem a little drunk and he could almost bet on him either getting hit or chided more. It made much more sense to have that done in the forest where she couldn't be <C>
    19:41:05CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>punished in any way for her actions. He didn't know that today was his daughter's birthday.'
    19:41:06CathaoirMacDonnchadh : |F|
    19:44:27xMystrealx has returned.
    19:44:28xMystrealx is away.
    19:49:34ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora blushed deeply as she was complimented, and her scars were commented on, looking to Tully as he came into view as well. She shivered a bit, watching Cathaoir's apology, unsure what to say about it. He was sorry, and seemed honest enough. The wind was taken out of her sails completely. She nodded softly. "Aye. Well, I'll let you get to <c>
    19:51:21ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> that." She said, feeling ackward around him. "If ye can't find a healer, come down to the staff quarters at the forge, and I'll patch ye up. Either way, yer gonna need a clean shirt." She said, the alcohol only making her accent thicker. She grabbed her satchel and slipped through the bushes. She knew the carcass would spoil if he <c>
    19:57:50ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> stayed too long in the glade. She moved to walk next to him, pausing as she got close. "Bring your shirt as well, aye? I'll make ye a new one." She said, before continuing. She'd end up walking through the forest and most of the town in a soaking wet overdress. Her satchel in one hand and her knife in the other, she looked like a crazy woman. <
    20:00:11ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> Many made comments, but fearing the crazy woman and her blade they were polite enough to wait until her back was turned to say it. She entered the staff quarters at the forge shaking with anger and tears about the events- both recent and far.+
    20:01:32CathaoirMacDonnchadh has left the conversation.
    20:01:38CathaoirMacDonnchadh has joined the conversation.
    20:02:12CathaoirMacDonnchadh : grrrr @ backspace key and back button on my trackball))
    20:03:58÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    20:09:42CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir walked beside Annora and nodded to er when she mentioned the shirt. He really didn't want to give it up. He knew she would be able to clean and mend it. He just hoped that was what she was planning rather than simply getting rid of it in favor of a new unblemished one. His shirt was the only thing he could say was a memory of his mother<c
    20:12:09CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>as well as of Annora. Aside from his kilt, his shirt was all he had left of his mother. He exhaled heavily and took heavy steps through the forest. He slowed by the time they reached the town. He glared at everyone speaking badly of Annora. he gained equal treatment of a type. He was drawing too much attention so he took a back way to the <c>
    20:15:54CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>tannery. he still entered through the front, only after people were distracted. He rushed himself through the process of dressing the dead fox. In a casque he tossed all the inedible bits of the fox. He skinned the fox expertly. He set up the bath for the pelt in another casque. it wasn't his chosen method but it would work for now. <c>
    20:17:59CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>He snuck out and into the markey, quickly buing a few pounds of salt and seasoning. He had to take the same way back as he went to get there earlier. He hated hiding the way he was. It took him about ten minutes to cleave the good meat from the bone and trim the fat. He put salt and seasoning into a tiny box and dropped the meat in, mixing <c>
    20:19:58CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>it with his left, un-cut hand. He took the fat and the brains of the fox and dropped them into another box, sealing it for later. He wiped down the cleanest counter and laid out the salted and seasoned meat for drying. Normally this would all be in the cellar, but he was still missing the things he needed to do that properly. He tossed the <c>
    20:23:18CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>bones into an open crate to dry out. They would be ground down for dye later as well as other things. He looked around and sighed. It wouldn't be until the morning that he would be continuing the work on the pelt. He was free to go. He wrapped up his hand and arm with the remnants of sleeve from the shirt Alexander gave him. With a heavy<c>
    20:25:21CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>sigh he made his way out of the tannery and towards the forge, satchel still tied around his waist. He looked a little worse for wear, but showed no real concern about it. When he reached the forge he paused. It took him a minute to decide to go to the staff rooms to see Annora as she had offered. He knocked on her door lightly.'|F|
    20:29:26Ancient_Daltamare : -=The Ancient could be within the hotsprings of the forge in his homid form and of course with an ale in his hand sipping away happily. With a body suiting that of a knight fresh out of training appearing to be in his early thirties. Chest covered with markings of grave stones of those close friends and allies that died while in service of his >
    20:29:41CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Not posting for a while so that it takes the right amount of time for the actions to take place))
    20:30:55Ancient_Daltamare : main forge back in Russia and shoulder length black hair covering his facial features except his lips which he needed to continue drinking. He was thinking back on old times and in dicussion with the beast, the door unlocked for he was used to mainly males about the place and forgotten Annora was calling this place home. With >
    20:32:00Ancient_Daltamare : nothing to really do other then sort things out since he left without warning they were wondering where the tailor and kia went amongst many others he hadn't seen since his return such as the owner of the book store which curiousity near matched that of Mystreal=- Times are changing more rapidly it seems. -=He spoke out in the open as though there>
    20:32:51Ancient_Daltamare : were a partner to converse with. After that he would simply slip neck deep down into the water letting the heat slowly erode the stress that had been building=-
    20:40:18ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora slipped into the house, still dripping wet from her sudden exit from the stream. She looked up the stairs towards her room, and then back to the springs. It would take Cathaoir awhile to take care of his kill, so she decided to finish her bath, the knife put back in the basket and the wine bottle removed. She still burned with <c>
    20:43:01ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> anger and embarassment, but inside her home it was fading slightly. She stretched, heading down the stairs. She didn't hear Ancient talk, and walked into the springs- only to spot that there was already an occupant. How ironic was this? She just yelled at Cathaoir for catching her bathing, and now she was doing it herself. "Sorry!" She <c>
    20:45:22ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> chirped, covering her eyes quickly with her hand and turning to leave as quickly as she entered, her face once again beet red, and not from the wine bottle in her hand, heading for the door. She hadn't really seen anything, just his head and neck, so she might be able to keep face with her friend.+
    20:48:36CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Dalt- I'm passing for another round or two))
    20:48:41Ancient_Daltamare : -=They were to far gone in conversation with the other to really pay attention to the outide world. That was until he heard the voice which forced his eyes to blink open as he gazed upon the aura as well searched for any form of weapon. Knife, but who was it, analyzing information as rapidly as it came the beast told him of Annora=- Your sorry? >
    20:50:24Ancient_Daltamare : Hell I'm not. -=He laughed to himself before brushing the night black hair from his face=- I'v been around far too long to be emberassed. -=His voice filled with an unusual cheerfulness, a far shot from the beast which remained in a near monotone=- You could bring the wine though my mug is near empty. -=He doubted she would regonize him for he >
    20:52:43Ancient_Daltamare : wasn't in this body as often unless the beast was fatigued or outside of the forge. The only thing that would be vaguely familiar were those eyes of his but still his sense of humour played out=- I'm that beasts brother. Nice to meet you. Only in the city until he gets things sorted out. -=His hand raised from the water if she approached in offer >
    20:52:47Ancient_Daltamare : friendship=-
    20:53:44†††„…… Jette has joined the conversation.
    20:54:21ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Welcome))
    20:54:28†††„…… Jette : Fuck you
    20:55:30ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Where is the ban hammer when you need one? :-/ ))
    20:55:48†††„…… Jette has left the conversation.
    21:01:35ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora had her back to him as he spoke. Ah well- in for a penny, in for a pound, and he was well covered by the water. And she was drunk on wine. She shrugged and turned, moving over and filling his mug with the last of the bottle. "Brother?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at him. He looked like the other form she had seen Dalt take at the <c>
    21:02:54CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'bounces around ooc knocking on people's cups to see who is parking and who is just not posting for some odd reason."You are werfress Arec Barrin!!" '))
    21:04:29ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> forge the day before, but it was always possible. Twins did happen- she knew very well that twins happened. Two of her brothers were twins. She looked at the bottle with frown. "Well, bottle two is down." She shrugged, putting it off to the side. She'd get it later, if she remembered. Tomorrow if she didn't- and that was still later. <c>
    21:07:22Ķąlęb : maybe we're all just having an orgy in these cups? >.>))
    21:07:23ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> "I think I've got a bit of a head start on you, aye?" She said, unsure of what happened next. Considering the rules on the baths Dalt had told her, the man- brother or no- was naked. And she wasn't ready for naked. She gave him a small salute and a drunken smile, heading towards the door again.+
    21:07:55CathaoirMacDonnchadh : AH HAH! FOUND ONE!! 'points and then shuts up' ))
    21:08:04Sybilla·Covelin has returned.
    21:08:28CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wb))
    21:08:40Ķąlęb : thats how little Sybi wants to be associated with having an orgy with me...she left her cup at the mention of it xD))
    21:09:02Sybilla·Covelin : >.> I just got back... besides, no orgy for you Kaleb.)
    21:09:22CathaoirMacDonnchadh : I can't blame her-I dont know where you've been either lol))
    21:10:09Ķąlęb : somewhere nasty...that's what's so appealing?))
    21:10:31CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Passing one last time Dalt))
    21:10:50Ancient_Daltamare : -=He laughed harder this time shaking his head=- No I'm dalt. -=Glancing towards her his head cocked off to the side=- You reak of blood. Not human...got something good to eat. -=He rose from the water to pad his ass over to the pair of trousers throwing them on to follow suit. Making sure to grab the bottle as he headed up he took the last sip >
    21:12:22Ķąlęb has returned.
    21:12:35Ancient_Daltamare : ale before parting ways with her in the direction of the kitchen so he could get her a mug as well=- You don't have much memory do you? -=He spoke before disappearing behind the door digging through a cupboard until he found one that was steralized for her. Placing it on the table he scopped up both by the handle using his long fingers while the >
    21:14:29Ķąlęb : -Wearing the skin of a murderous beast had it's disadvantages. Especially if you weren't into the whole mass murder scene. Not only had he spent the days of the moon chained up in some none descript basement, the damage he'd done to it would take him the rest of the month to work off. Sigh. Sometimes it just wasn't easy being a wolf. The building-c
    21:14:49Ancient_Daltamare : other held fast to the bottle. Heading back out to the living room he settled down on a chair sliding one in her direction if she cared to join=- If one of my brothers ever came to town only one of us would remain alive. -=He nodded twice to that, rather proudly=- So did the beast ever tell you his name? -=He was curious, only gaia knew how many >
    21:15:06Ancient_Daltamare : years they were stuck together and they still knew jack about one another=-
    21:15:45Ķąlęb : sat near the docks and the owner...well she was some rather giant fisherman's widow who had a soft spot for Kaleb and repeatedly offered him a roll in the sack to cover the cost. He was half tempted...it wasn't as if Kaleb hadn't done much more disgusting and low things in his life...but in the end he decided he wasn't that desperate. So that -c-
    21:17:21Ķąlęb : was how he ended up gutting fish and hauling crates full of them. It smelt like hell incarnate or maybe a feline's wet dream but either way, the stench of fish wasn't exactly easy to scrub off. The advantage to their arrangement was that she let him stay in the wrecked basement, no questions asked but the disadvantage was...well there was no -c-
    21:18:41Ķąlęb : lock on the door...and man was that woman eager to jump his bones! He knew the whole bad boy thing tended to get the ladies going but this was one lady he could do without waking up to. He'd considered getting blind drunk and giving it a go but being a werewolf meant getting off your face was no easy task. All he ended up doing was making himself-c
    21:19:52Ancient_Daltamare has left the conversation.
    21:20:42ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora smiled a bit, hearing him laugh and move out of the water- glad for modesty's sake that she didn't see all of him. "I was in the forest..." She didn't know why she would smell like blood. Cathaoir had caught a fox, but she hadn't gotten near it- honestly, she had more reason to smell like Cathaoir's blood than the foxes. She shrugged her<c>
    21:20:54Ķąlęb : smell like a liquor soaked cod...not exactly the sort any woman would be interested in. That was how he ended up on the docks, staring out across the tossing waves, wondering how it came to the point he couldn't charm the pantaloons off a whore...at least not without having to pay first. Alas...perhaps he should just keep drinking.-
    21:21:03Ancient_Daltamare has joined the conversation.
    21:21:08CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wb))
    21:21:24Ķąlęb : Wb))
    21:22:24Ancient_Daltamare : ty))
    21:23:22ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> shoulders. He'd know better anyway. "I have a plenty decent memory. I'm half drunk- been most of the day." She said, following him up- she didn't know why. His posture said more drinking, and she wanted to get obliterated. Aye, that was likely why. She ran a hand through her drying curls, watching him rummage through the cupboards. <c>
    21:26:22ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> "I'll keep that in mind. One of your brothers' comes, I'll be sure to alert you in advance." She said, matching his nod. "Name? The only name I was given was Dalt." And that worked fine for her. The changes between the man and the tiger were making her head spin. She closed her eyes, letting her mind empty for a few seconds.+
    21:26:53CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Pass again))
    21:29:23Sybilla·Covelin : After Tully had left, she'd finished eating and bathed. The clothes she came in were put back on, everything was put back in the satchel which had been slung over her shoulder. That was awhile ago. Sybilla had reentered the city and was wandering aimlessly. Always seemed that she found herself heading towards the docks. /c/
    21:30:53Sybilla·Covelin : On her way to the Wench a familiar scent drifted, the scent was marred by the dock smell of fish and alcohol but it was familiar. "Kaleb?" It was! It was Kaleb! She thought for sure that the hunters had gotten or he'd gotten the hunters and the guards had gotten him. Oh, this would be interesting; walking up to him smelling like fresh /c/
    21:34:32Sybilla·Covelin : kill and Tory. A hug was given without warning. "Oh, thank the spirits. I thought they'd gotten you." They. Yes, vague was better since there were still humans mulling about nearby. See, the spirits had smiled down on her. She dances for them and they produced the people who had disappeared. "Where have you been?!" A few subtle /c/
    21:35:35Sybilla·Covelin : sniffs were given to his person and she wrinkled up her face. "Uck, Ofi." In that, bad dog tone. "You need a bath." She said, as she backed away and frowned at him. /d/
    21:37:13Ancient_Daltamare : -=He just shrugged softly before hopping up to his feet=- I can fix the half drunk part. Don't know about any other problems. -=He sauntered off to the kitchen digging through the over sized pots until he found the bottle of finely aged whiskey=- Nothing better to wake up in the morning. -=Well there was better he just didn't feel like thinking >
    21:37:37Ķąlęb : -Oh look what the catfish dragged in. Seems little Sybi was still loitering around in this human hell hole, keeping friends with them, sharing beds...even baking pies. He shouldn't have been surprised really. She looked the same, no wrecked limbs or fresh wounds to worry him. A scrunch of his nose and it seemed she smelt like fresh meat...and...-c-
    21:39:05Ķąlęb : Tory. Seems she was bedding down with that broody git. Really...Kaleb would have taken Sybilla for needing someone with a little more spring in their step than the corner lurking, fringe in the face douche. Was that a little bit of jealousy? Maybe, but it didn't rise so high she'd smell it on him. At least not over the fish. "Long time, no see -c-
    21:39:51Ancient_Daltamare : of it at the moment. Wandering towards his seat once more he placed it on the counter=- Be very careful, country folk brewed this concoction up. -=He was a bit freaked out of the effect it seemed to have on humans, then again the source didn't help any=- Well bottoms up. -=He poured them both a mug each before taking his in a single shot with a >
    21:40:45Ķąlęb : princess...still playing at living with the humans I see?" his cask of alcohol was gripped and he found his feet, offering it out to the nearest hooker that smelt like she needed it. Sadly her standards were as low as Kaleb's and she seemed ready to exchange favours for the sparse mouthfuls left...she smelt a little too...used for that though. -c-
    21:40:48Ancient_Daltamare : shudder of delight=- Don't know why he dragged me to the city. -=Sinking back into his chair as a feeling of bliss overtook him while memories of better times flooded him=- So went out for a walk int he bush?
    21:43:02Ķąlęb : Like a gentleman, he declined. The look she gave him made his face scrunch a little and he gave a glanced down to his worn clothing. "It's a long storeh princess...one that involves giant fish wives and favours Ah'd rather not owe..." He exhaled and gave a look around to make sure Madam Trout wasn't lurking around the nearest barrel...then again-c-
    21:44:16Ķąlęb : she hardly seemed the stealthy type. "Don' fancy scrubbing my back now do ya Sybi?" His smile was flashed and he fully expected her to huff away or send what he assumed was her new girlfriend...err...boyfriend to come and punch him in the face again. Ah...fond memories.-
    21:47:23ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +She sat in a seat near his, taking the mug of whiskey. "Aye, well, that's the problem I need solving. And, I'm from the country. All your bars cut the whiskey here." She said, taking a swig of the amber liquid and closing her eyes. "Mmhm. Good stuff." She said, letting out a deep breath. Enough wine was in her system that the burn barely <c>
    21:49:46ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> bothered her. For all her talk, she hadn't ever had much whiskey when she was in the country, and after she moved up in the world it was all fine wines and cordials. She smiled, taking another swig. "Went for a swim- it was hot, so I thought I'd get a bit of fresh air and a nice cold bath. Alas, I was interrupted." She shrugged a bit, leaning<c
    21:50:26Sybilla·Covelin : There was a little bristle at his words of 'playing at living with humans.' The frown stuck rather than being temporary in passing. Eyes watched the whore closely, watched Kaleb, and half rumble of a growl was released. Long story, huh? Scrubbing his back... a brow lofted that one. Really... as irritating as he was being Sybilla did her /c/
    21:51:43ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> back in the chair. "Much more of that and I'll be telling ye my life story, aye?" She asked, a lazy smile crossing her lips as she ran a hand through her hair. "Two days on the job and I've spent one of them drunk. Promise- special occasion."+
    21:52:26CathaoirMacDonnchadh : last pass((
    21:52:41Sybilla·Covelin : best to let it all roll off her back. A breath out was given as she turned to lean against the rail of the dock and stare at the wolf in front of her. "Sure, I'll scrub your back. If you tell me what kind of trouble you've gotten yourself into." Why? Because... he reminded her of Marcel. Sort of. A younger Marcel. "I could help. The bakery is /c/
    21:53:56Sybilla·Covelin : doing well." Well enough that she could help. Heck, she'd almost put away enough profits to buy the buildings next to hers. Soon. If only just to have the security of no neighbors. /d/
    21:56:27Ķąlęb : -The wolf saw the frown but made no apologies for the statement. Then again, nobody could blame Kaleb for his distrust of the humans in general. He wasn't so foolish to think he could be a part of their society...not really. The thought was shaken off as he gave her a nudge to the side. "Lead the way then Princess...where d'ya want me ta take my-c-
    21:58:16Ķąlęb : clothes off?" Eyebrows quirked suggestively but didn't expect much reaction from her in those regards. Right now, considering the way he smelt, she'd probably just as happily encourage him to strip down there on the dock. Best not though...Kaleb had a tendency to take things like that as a dare. "And I don't need ya help Sybi...I've survived -c-
    21:59:53Ɽᶖṿḯṅḏṝḭḏ has joined the conversation.
    21:59:57Ķąlęb : jus' fine without a baker sponsorin' me in the past..." He seemed a little put out at the offer. Maybe he did have some sort of standards? They were just really not very obvious. "Who said Ah've been gettin' inta trouble princess? Maybe Ah ran off ta work in a church?" Robbing priests...not quite...but one had to assume that wherever Kaleb went,-c-
    22:00:02Ķąlęb : trouble followed.-
    22:01:02Ɽᶖṿḯṅḏṝḭḏ has left the conversation.
    22:01:26Sybilla·Covelin : The eyebrow movement was given a quiet chuckle. Even more amusing was him trying to tell her he hadn't been in trouble. "Funny, Kaleb." she gnawed at the inside of her cheek while reaching to give his arm a little shove toward the city. "No, lets make this clear. You don't -want- my help." Even though she could give him a safe place to /c/
    22:01:35Ancient_Daltamare : sorry back))
    22:01:41CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wb))
    22:01:43ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Np))
    22:01:46ᴥАññóřãᴥ : wb))
    22:05:55Sybilla·Covelin : shift every moon with no favors required. "And I know you've been getting into trouble because it's what you do. Come on, I know just the stuff to get that smell out. And I have a bathtub big enough to fit even your oversized ego." Was she irritated? A little. But everything was coming out in a more playful jab than a serious one. And /c/
    22:06:38Ancient_Daltamare : -=He never figured soberity as a problem but then again he never had the joy of getting as wrecked as he witnessed some of these humans. Liquor just happened to have more flavour and a wonderful burn it=- The kings doesn't cut whiskey but it is less potent due to living in the city there is more of a demand for it. The country people just want to >
    22:09:47Sybilla·Covelin : that weird chemical thing she'd once felt in his presence? Gone. It was probably all mental but Tory's bite had scarred over instead of just disappearing. So, maybe... maybe it did work with humans. Most likely it was just her thoughts creating a physical reaction but she wasn't going to mull over it too deeply. "There is nothing wrong with /c/
    22:10:12Ancient_Daltamare : drink to forget they live in the middle of nowhere. -=He was well traveled and that was his general observation between the two types of enviroment=- That and farmers got nothing better to do. -=If that wasn't true he didn't know what was=- The water isn't exactly cool. -=The runes buried into the rock kept the water at a nice steamy tempature, >
    22:11:07Ryzin_Azura has joined the conversation.
    22:11:28Sybilla·Covelin : living amongst them, Kaleb. I haven't become one of them, just adapted. Which don't you think that ability is why we're at the top of the food chain? Think about it. If we were meant to live apart from them then don't you think the great spirit would have just left us the way we are during the moon?" Words spoken softly so the /c/
    22:11:40Ancient_Daltamare : call it a luxury of living just as a few other rune sets kept it steralized so the only things that needed to be cleaned were leaves and the likes that managed to slip in every so often=- Life what? The story can only really be told after ones life ends. -=He raised his glass to that before taking a shot whether she joined or not all the while a >
    22:11:44Ancient_Daltamare : huge mile plastered on his face=-
    22:11:47Sybilla·Covelin : conversation could stay between the two of them. /d/
    22:13:39Ķąlęb : -The wolf noted her undertone of irritation. Perhaps a lot more had changed in his absence than he thought. She'd gone down the same road he had by the looks of things...and he knew how messy that could get. Another sigh and his swagger seemed to ebb a little, his steps letting her lead the way to this apparently giant bathtub, wherever it was.-c-
    22:13:48Ryzin_Azura has left the conversation.
    22:15:20Ķąlęb : "I think ya'll find I manage jus' fine...gettin' in and out of trouble princess..." Though he had to admit that going through the change in that woman's basement hadn't been the sharpest move. He was just lucky she hadn't called in the hunters...or decided she wanted a peek and opened the door. Didn't really bare thinking about. "Jaci found her -c-
    22:17:10Ķąlęb : way here...that's where I went...led her elsewhere, best Ah could...." he mulled it over for a moment. "Ya'll best consider that cautionary tale when you decide to make a permanent mate outta tall, blonde and broody princess...it ain't all sunshine and pixie dust...even if ya'lls lust is makin' it seem so..." Advice from Kaleb. There was a -c-
    22:19:02Ķąlęb : first for everything. How did he know? He could smell the broody one on her so deep it meant more than just casual humping in the back of a bakery. Hell, he was surprised everyone else couldn't...then again, they didn't have his nose. "As fer ya deep thoughts on spirits and how they made us....of course you think that. Keep looking for rhyme and-c-
    22:19:33ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +She nodded softly. "Aye- I know. I used to live in the country. I didn't wear shoes in summertime until I was seventeen." She said with a smile, ruffling her own girls. She was getting blasted on the good whiskey. "Water isn't cool? Och. No, not here. Stream in the forest. It was too hot here. Then Cathaoir stumbled across me, he was bleeding <c>
    22:19:49Ķąlęb : reason in things Sybi...looking for the answers ya want and eventually ya'll find them..." Okay, he was being an ass. Nothing new there. But with her he wasn't usually that bad. Maybe he was just worried...or...something.-
    22:22:02ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> like a stuck pig, and staring at me while I bathed." She snorted a little bit. "Suppose turnabout is fair play, aye?" She raised the mug to meet his toast and answer his question. "Och, I suppose the story isn't over yet, but I've a fair few chapters under my belt." She said, drinking to the toast, before lifting the mug again. "To Kat. <c>
    22:22:07CathaoirMacDonnchadh has left the conversation.
    22:22:13CathaoirMacDonnchadh has joined the conversation.
    22:24:44ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> Happy birthday." She said, before drinking again, deeply. "Someone else was there too. He was green, I think? Though I could have had a little too much by then." Or a lot too much. Or, the man was in fact actually green. None of those would surprise her at this point." She let out a deep breath.+
    22:25:21Ayaras Karasht has joined the conversation.
    22:25:27Ayaras Karasht has left the conversation.
    22:27:46CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir came into the forge like he was supposed to to get patched up. When he came in he saw Annora drinking with Dalt's human form and she hadn't changed. He suddenly felt as if he was barging in on something he didn't want to witness. Sure Dalt was blind and could only see her in skin tight clothes if he actually felt her up, but by the<c>
    22:28:12Allene has joined the conversation.
    22:29:42CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>look on Annora's face and the mugs, they had both been drinking. His fears from earlier this morning had grown almost a hundred fold. It was as if he was witnessing the moment in the interrogation all over again. An older man sitting blind in a chair and her at his side so comfortably. His adam's apple rose up and dropped as he gulped <c>
    22:31:52CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>silently. He was still covered head to toe in his and the fox's blood, more his own than the fox's. He wasn't sure what he was doing there now. As he stared at Annora there seemed no way she could patch him up like she had offered to him only a couple hours ago. There was a hidden pain in his eyes. His right hand was clenching hard enough<c>
    22:34:31CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>that he started to bleed through the improvised bandage. "I'm sorry - I seem to have interrupted ..." There was a hint of confusion and dismay in his voice. He stepped backward, eyes darting between them quickly. Was he too slow again? Did he just suffer more bad luck for his troubles? His mind was racing and asking so many questions in so<c>
    22:36:02CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>little time. Dalt was a succesful businessman and Cathaoir was only just playing at becoming a tanner- the baron was well to do and she married him and got used to that life. Maybe she wanted more than he could offer her. He tried to look like nothing had changed as he took another step back to turn away.'|F|
    22:36:23Sybilla·Covelin : "I have no plans to... make it permanent." That was a new thought. One she found she was strangely believing herself. It threw her a little, got her silent for more than a few steps while that jaw muscle worked overtime as it had been doing lately. "You ever think I might be perfectly happy having him just the way he is?! No, because /c/
    22:39:13Sybilla·Covelin : you can't imagine yourself ever being happy that no else can be either." It was a huff. She would get the same type of flack from her parents and the council if she ever said that she wanted to mate with a human and keep him human. Then there was the bitten gone wrong comment which only added to the fire. All that fighting lately had /c/
    22:41:07Allene has left the conversation.
    22:41:37CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Just playing at- meant to say -Just started out at ))
    22:45:45Ancient_Daltamare : -=He lived in the country for a few years at a time when he got sick of life in large populations=- Wore shoes to a wedding once. That was about it very uncomfortable specially when you try to boot someone in the head. Don't get the full feeling of it. -=He could understand why humans wore them, and clothing for that matter but still it just >
    22:47:36Sybilla·Covelin : revved up a once dead temper. Wolf, not a spaniel. She'd found her bite again. The walk was taking them to the bakery. In came in a deep breath, out it went again. "As for finding answers because you want them. If gives you peace then what difference does it make? For spirit's sake I think we deserve that much. War on one side. /c/
    22:48:09Ancient_Daltamare : didn't suit him nor the beast in the end=- After a day of work alot of us here need something hot to relaxe the muscle because it is a bitch working in there. -=Not that they didn't work all day in the heat already the springs just had a soothing effect that they had a common affection for=- Stuck like a pig? The hell did he run into a deer with a>
    22:49:43Ancient_Daltamare : knife? I wonder if it bought the it from me. -=He joked as he took another sip but seemed to get serious when she spoke of her child, raising his glass in cheers=- It is never good to hear of a child die. -=Wasn't sad in a sentimental view but to him instead they never had a chance to see what potential they could do for the world=- I don't mind >
    22:51:20Ancient_Daltamare : really. This body was given to me and I don't view it as my true form. -=Originally he was trapped in the form of the sword dalt wielded, just happened to get stuck together somewhere in the past so long ago even they forgot how=- Orc most likely, if it looked semi human probably a half breed. -=He knew Tully was around but couldn't >
    22:51:50Sybilla·Covelin : War on the other and then psychotic little puppies who don't know what's good for them." Again with the deep breath. It wasn't working. /d/
    22:52:02-»Ñγǿką«- has joined the conversation.
    22:52:51Allene has joined the conversation.
    22:53:15Ancient_Daltamare : assume it was him really for he wasn't there=- A bit of a drunkard, you might actually get along with him. -=Wasn't a bad guy in the end really. His attention snapped towards the door when it opened and he sensed Cathaoir there=- We are just having a drink. Care to join? -=He sniffed the air=- She was right you are a mess. Bath is downstairs >
    22:53:18Sybilla·Covelin : welcome home x2)
    22:53:25Allene : Thanks. x.x ))
    22:54:58Ancient_Daltamare : should get yourself cleaned up. -=His smile was authentic as he rose to his feet wandering off to the kitchen=- And no, you are not interupting and get that tone out of your voice it doesn't suit you. The amount of confidence you had yesterday was more appealing. -=Before disappearing behind the doors to seek out another mug=-
    22:56:54Ķąlęb : -No plans she said. Wasn't that what all women said and it never lasted...He doubted she'd be any different. Man was he jaded today. "So you just leave him human? Watch him die? Somehow I doubt that Sybilla...don't be an idiot..." he grumbled or growled. He wasn't sure. "And fine...live in your little denial! Try to forget what you are and -c-
    22:58:18Ķąlęb : play happy baker wife for your little human!!" He snapped...whatever this was about it seemed he didn't have quite such a grasp of his temper. "Screw your bath..." Another growl and Kaleb simply shoved past her and stalked off in the other direction, thinking it best to put distance between him and Sybilla before one of them really got angry.-
    22:59:44Ķąlęb is away.
    23:00:01-»Ñγǿką«- has left the conversation.
    23:03:10Allene has left the conversation.
    23:03:54ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora nodded softly, smiling a bit. "Aye. I only wore sheepskin boots until my marriage, where I was shoved into a pair of heels. It was neither beautiful, nor graceful." She said. She looked to Cathaoir as he entered, blushing again and pulling the linen from where it had settled against her skin. It floated out, and was then not revealing <c>
    23:05:46Sybilla·Covelin : Oh, fists curled and Sybilla could have knocked him to the ground when he started talking. Idiot? If she was willing to respect Tory enough to let him live as a human then she highly doubted that qualified her as an idiot. As for forgetting what she was? Well, how the hell did that fit in?! Maybe, just maybe she was doing the complete /c/
    23:05:54Sybilla·Covelin : opposite and had embraced it enough that she had no need to flaunt it around for everyone else to judge. As Kaleb marched off, Sybilla continued toward the bakery where some pillows would suffer an unfortunate and violent end sending feathers throughout the apartment above the bakery. /d/
    23:06:16Sybilla·Covelin : I need to get some sleep. So I can get up early and become an employed person. Whoo hoo)
    23:06:33Sybilla·Covelin : See y'all tomorrow afterwards!)
    23:06:44Sybilla·Covelin has left the conversation.
    23:08:14ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> at all- floating around her as linen should. She nodded her head as Dalt commented on Kat's death, not saying the quick quip that had nearly forced itself from her mouth. 'It's even worse to see it' might have been appropriate before Cathaoir walked in, but not after. She looked between the two men as the exchanged words, a raised eyebrow <c>
    23:11:22ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> at Cathaoir. "Aye, probably for the best. That shirt'll need to be trashed- it's soaked with blood." She said, looking him over. "I've a few shirts in my trunk that should fit you- figured a man'll need more than just one shirt. And bandages as well." She added thoughtfully, standing. "I'll get them. Dalt, you might want to explain to him <c>
    23:12:45ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> about the runes." She said, before turning and carefully taking the stairs one at a time to her room. She closed the door behind her, pulling off the wrinkled linen dress and pulling on a proper chemise, before the wrinkled dress went back on. They were comfortable clothes, and who was she trying to impress? The blindman, or the man <c>
    23:13:28ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> who had already seen her naked that day? The chemise made everything fit a little better though. Her rag basket was retrieved, as well as the two clean work shirts.+
    23:18:13Acele has joined the conversation.
    23:18:14CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cahaoir smiled faintly at Dalt's slight chiding. He turned to Annora when she said the shirt needed to be trashed. "No! Not the shirt ... "He frowned at her guessing she hadn't thought about it. "I can't -please don't- You have any one of hundreds of memories, even bad ones - All i have left of a past I dont want to forget is this shirt and<c>
    23:18:21Acele has left the conversation.
    23:20:28CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>the kilt I am wearing. And this shirt also has the same embroidery on it that was on our daughter's christening gown ...it's the closest thing I have to having a piece of her with me." He looked at her very emotionally. "Please don't take that from me Ann." He looked down at the shirt. he would try everything to get it cleaned and would hope<c>
    23:23:43CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>to mend it up. He just couldn't give up something like that. Maybe it was the remaining alcohol, maybe the emotions of seeing her naked and her scars, maybe his wounds, who knew. He was simply resolved about it beyond many other recent things. He watched her walk away and limped to the kitchen. "Runes in the hot spring?" He asked gently<c>
    23:28:10CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>the blood loss and his stupidity and assumption earlier making him take a calm approach. "Annora said something about them. Will my bleeding in it effect it? I assume for some reason I can't be clothed when I enter?" He said unsure. He thought he had heard something about that at some point the other day. He couldn't be sure though.'|F|
    23:30:38Ancient_Daltamare : posting))
    23:31:09CathaoirMacDonnchadh : kk))
    23:35:43Ancient_Daltamare : -=Unable to resist even though he could judge the mood as quite confused=- Must of been some cold winters. -=He snickered before he disappeared into the kitchen only to come out a minute or so later giving them time to speak alone. Once he could hear the sensitive subjects die down only then would he return. He was a sarcastic bastard not a >
    23:38:20Ancient_Daltamare : complete asshole. When he was about to step out the door swung open=- Oh a gentleman how rare these days. -=Merely stepping by the wounded man=- The hell did a deer stab you or something? If it is alive and you run into it again tell it to drop by the shop. -=He snickered before taking his seat=- The runes in keep the water fresh for some >
    23:41:57ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Ping))
    23:42:01Ancient_Daltamare : reason the dye in clothing and metal mess with them. They are not cheap to replace nor easy to make. -=He had to do it once and he wasn't about to make a repeat performance=- Blood no, I wouldn't suggest a drink until you get treated though. Thins the blood so you won't last as long.
    23:42:05CathaoirMacDonnchadh : you're still there^_^))
    23:45:01ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora heard what he said, coming back downstairs. "Put the shirt to the side, I will collect it and see what I can do." She said, knowing that cause was lost. Perhaps something else could be done, however. She grabbed his arm lightly and draped the clean shirt over a place there was no blood to stain it. "Try and keep that clean until you need <c
    23:48:48ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> it, aye?" She chastised him, her accent thick as her sewing kit and small basket of linen rags were placed on the table. She pulled a bar of soap from the basket, holding it up. "This is called sooaaapppp." She drawled slowly. Of course he'd know the soap- it was the same everyday stuff that his mother made. "And don't save it because you're <c
    23:50:09Kalika*-* has joined the conversation.
    23:50:25Kalika*-* has left the conversation.
    23:52:00ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> feeling sentimental. I've the recipe. I'll make you dozens of bars as long as you promise to use it, fox." She said, sitting back at the table. She looked to him, raising an eyebrow and leaning back in the chair. "After you've bathed, come back up and I'll see to your wounds." Sober or falling down drunk, even in the pitch black with enemies <c
    23:52:49ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> on her heels, she could stitch a wound closed and bandage it properly. It came with being a seamstress, and not a particularly squeemish one.+
    23:56:30CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir rolled his eyes at Annora when she mocked him gently about the soap. He looked into her eyes. "I'd be a fool to believe this soap is the same as one my mother personally made 3 years ago Sparrow. " He looked back to Dalt with a nod.
    23:56:33CathaoirMacDonnchadh : gr)
    23:56:37CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:34 am