Chronicles of Menouthis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Role Play Website] The tales and stories woven within these lands.

20th July 2011

Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

20th July 2011 Empty 20th July 2011

Post  Kaidus Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:29 am

16:59:15Livana : nope just waiting on potings)
    16:59:20Livana : hi kai!))
    16:59:28Tory-Oakcroft : Ass King!!))
    16:59:31ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Waiting for Dalt ^.^)0
    16:59:37«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : o.o apparently at some point I moofed out...like 10 hours ago....did think it was awfully quiet in here >.>))
    16:59:55Tory-Oakcroft : Server updated)
    17:01:09«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : yeah...but then I reconnected...but I must have moofed out again at lik 8 this morning...I could have been in here lurking all that time!))
    17:02:05Livana : lol))
    17:02:13Livana : so sad for you kai))
    17:03:34Tory-Oakcroft : =The tug on his arm sent him toward the wall but considering his arm was already outstretched it just ment his palm hit the wall and he crooked his arm slightly and grwoedl at the wall. She was testing his pateince as much as ever. Gripping his fingers into the wall he took a breathe and turned finally catching his guard once more as he leant -c-
    17:06:37The chat's topic has changed to: [ Realistic Medieval Fantasy ][NKZ/ Multi-Para Literate][ToD equal to EST.] [Hot and humid with strong breeze off the sea]
    17:08:18Tory-Oakcroft : back against the brick. Blue eyes watched, the light behind them cold once more as his head lulled down stooping, to push his fringe over them. "So every time you decided to punch a trader in the face for short changing you, that was me? Or you headbutted a man for a leering remark...i pulled your puppet strings?" His smirk curved and he -c-
    17:09:32Annihilation_Theory has left the conversation.
    17:17:58AlexDkar has joined the conversation.
    17:18:13You have been marked as being away.
    17:18:33ᴥАññóřãᴥ : mooftest)0
    17:18:40AlexDkar : kachow))
    17:18:52ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Thankies kindly))
    17:19:40Annihilation_Theory has joined the conversation.
    17:21:48AlexDkar has left the conversation.
    17:24:26Tory-Oakcroft : kept the hot gaze on her. "Mabye you need to look a little closer to home, Fireworks. "Did he expect her to be? Yes. no...ugh. Brain ache again. ten minute with liv and his stature had weakened back into the coiled position, his eyes lowered to her (And the typists head exploded all over the brickwork) "Does it matter?"=
    17:29:22Ancient_Daltamare : -=Well? Really that was it? He left her speachless, he almost felt like he achieved something great in life or even a small victory which left him feeling quite proud=- Which furball? Blaze or the tiger because I could bet he could make you plenty happy as well..if he wasn't so dead set on remaining alone in life. -=The creature was anti social, >
    17:31:28Ancient_Daltamare : even after so many years spent sharing the same body he still wouldn't openly speak his name for reasons unknown=- Life is plenty long, after the first century or so it all starts to kick in. -=He for one was always amused considering he had another with him at all times yet as much as he wished for his own body he doubted either would willingly >
    17:34:07Ancient_Daltamare : seperate=- I think the squirrel has more of an attention span then you. -=He poked a little bit of fun at her and spun about his heel to continue the trip only stopping when she asked the question=- He is currently resting now. Too busy stressing over the forge to realize when he is about to break. -=The Ancient was actually glad he was offered >
    17:35:50Ancient_Daltamare : the chance to take over for the beast had been fretting over business since his return and was on the verge of driving him over the edge from breaking numbers down and worrying about where to keep a supply of fresh material. He remained silent until the forge unless he was asked anything further, swinging the door open and playing the gentleman by>
    17:35:54Ancient_Daltamare : allowing her access first=-
    17:38:48Gєnєsιs•Gaιŋsborough has joined the conversation.
    17:38:55Gєnєsιs•Gaιŋsborough : ugh)
    17:39:19Sybilla·Covelin : welcome)
    17:39:29Gєnєsιs•Gaιŋsborough : ty, this is like the only cool place to go anymore )
    17:41:21Livana : Dark head tilted gently causing sleek black strands to shift about her shoulders, the beads softly clicking together as they bounced off one another in the movement. A few wispy threads of her hair stuck to the sweat that was dappling her face, seriously this heat wave needed to move on already. " oh don't be coy or stupid Toridius, neither -c
    17:41:39CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir looked up at the new entrants. He didn't recognize Dalt since he had never seen him in a non-beastly form. He smiled towards him and to Mystreal. He recognized her as the one by the water who had the annoyingly cute ferret of mischief. He looked back to Annora. "Do you know perhaps when our tiger friend will be returning? He is the <c>
    17:43:09Livana : look good on you," raising a hand her pointer finger stuck out towards him in an accusing manner as she jabbed at the air between them in his direction. " you now damn well of what I speak of, and that kind of blood doesn't just stain my hands." Livana didn't really care about how many people she killed, how much blood she spilt ....least not-c
    17:43:48Gєnєsιs•Gaιŋsborough has left the conversation.
    17:44:04CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir looked up at the new entrants. He didn't recognize Dalt since he had never seen him in a non-beastly form. He smiled towards him and to Mystreal. He recognized her as the one by the water who had the annoyingly cute ferret of mischief. He looked back to Annora. "Do you know perhaps when our tiger friend will be returning? He is the <c>
    17:44:14CathaoirMacDonnchadh : no>.<))
    17:44:26Annihilation_Theory has left the conversation.
    17:44:31CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>only one I know who might be able to point me in the right direction." He smiled softly to her. "Unless you know where I should go?" He wanted to be closer to her, but couldn't make any move towards that. There was still a rift that he had to build a bridge across to replace the giant one he blew up so spectacularly.'|F|
    17:44:52CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'sigh of relief' Accidentally pressed arrow key))
    17:46:11xMystrealx : Is it mine?)
    17:46:12Livana : when it came to humans. Humans were her food source, her entertainment, nothing more than that save for a few that had earned a higher ranking that mere cattle to her. Humans were a plague upon the earth, destructive creatures that deserved death for their ignorance of the world around them. Lowering her hand to her side, she regarded him -c
    17:46:27ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Yup)0
    17:46:29CathaoirMacDonnchadh : yeah))
    17:47:46Livana : again from head to toe, the bulk of his muscles that told the story of him retraining them, the lean of his body that spoke of the fact he was once again off center with her...which brought her a small sense of pleasure. The last time she had seen him, he had been fortified by Sybilla and the two had had her on the back step, which is why she -c
    17:49:29xMystrealx : =Amber eyes drifted up and her head cocked awkwardly to one side. Like a spaniel in a state of confusion she smiled lightly and her eyes glinted with a sparkle. "To be fair I am generally happy. But Sir.Ancient...you...uhm." That was it, the last thread of her mind trailed out her ears as it took her a minute to reset. "You are both very kind. -c-
    17:49:58BrandonΞArrow has left the conversation.
    17:51:47Ĵɋᶇᶒ·Ļᶒᶌᶉį has joined the conversation.
    17:51:55CathaoirMacDonnchadh : welcome))
    17:52:08Ĵɋᶇᶒ·Ļᶒᶌᶉį : Ty))
    17:52:26Ĵɋᶇᶒ·Ļᶒᶌᶉį has left the conversation.
    17:52:52Livana : had needed the small vacation away to clear her head and come back fully charged again. His reply brought a small smile to curve her lips, those two words said it all to her and once more she softly stepped to the thresh hold of his personal bubble and reach. " burn with me.." she'd murmur in low tones that only he would be able to hear. -d
    17:53:25xMystrealx : to me." Her eyes flashed and she bobbed a little. "Even if it -is- lucky in some way your blind." Otherwise he would of probably made sure he got an eyeful, and never let her live it down. An amused giggle came and she graced at his side carefully footing. Bare feet were all well and good, and years of no shoes left them a little toughened to -c-
    17:56:30xMystrealx : the ground below. But man had other obsticles, like glass. There was no sound from her feet, and just following in tow to the forge the silence was painful. The lack of speech as painful to her as her chiming cascade of sing song banter was to Rhyl. As he pushed the door open she bowed her head in thanks. Wait....a squirrel? Having only just -c-
    17:58:01xMystrealx : fully caught up she was about to retort but was met with two new people in the forge. Her smile warmed, brimming on jer face, the smile cheshire and wide. "Oh my. You have visitors....perhaps I should come back?" Afterall he couldn't show her anything while he was entertaining guests. Politely she waved to Cath and Annora. Blaze for once sat -c-
    17:58:26xMystrealx : quietly dripping in her bushel, to busy gnawing at a wet paw to pay attention to the world outside.=
    18:00:45Tory-Oakcroft : Sybi you going?)
    18:01:03Sybilla·Covelin : Nope... Sybbies is just wandering.)
    18:01:07ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora smiled as the elf from last night and the gentleman entered. She inclined her head to both of them. "Welcome." She said, looking to Cathaoir. "If you're going to wait, ye might as well help, fox." She said, poking him in the stomach. Yes, she could be what she had been in the old days. Before being a merchant, before being a Baroness, <c>
    18:01:16Tory-Oakcroft : okie dokie.))
    18:02:49ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> before being a soldier- she was a shop girl who was known for having her suitors help with whatever work needed to be done around. She wasn't the type to sit and watch them, and it made her nervous when others sat and watched her. So, she put them to work. She picked up the medium sized basket of nails, setting it on the shelf next to the <c>
    18:04:21ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> fishhooks. She had a few more baskets to be placed at easy viewing height for those coming in the for the small bits and pieces that everyday men and women came in for- she'd have to see about doing up a batch of sewing needles. She had seen her father make metal needles once, and they were amazing- much better than the bone needles she had ,c.
    18:06:25ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c. been using. She inclined her head to the customers. "Can I help ye with anything?" She asked, brushing her hands off on the split-skirt she wore. She knew they likely came in for something metal, but she'd make a mental note to talk to the young lady about her clothing- she was sure that all that velvet was uncomfortably sticky in this heat.+
    18:07:10Tory-Oakcroft : =He had no answers for her little mental Tyrade. No words just a stoic expression aross his face. The blue had gone cold, and he had little for her at this point. Only the odd twitch of his jaw at her words. His fault. As ever it all came down to the perspective. His was jaded which ment he took another step back into the reclusive safety of -c-
    18:08:50Tory-Oakcroft : his little fort of walls. Pushing his hand back through his hair she was drawing closer and closer into his space and he straightened in defence expecting his head to go flying backwards into the wall. To an outsider of this conversation, this did not look the best position to be in. Blue eyes turned down on her, hers turned up he swallowed -c-
    18:10:19Ancient_Daltamare : -=His response came sharp and quick=- It is lucky for you that I am blind not me, personally I would of enjoyed it much more then I should of. -=He put on the most innocent smile he could muster, that was until he opened the door and seen the pair speaking to one another like human beings. Debating wether to disturb or not for a moments time and >
    18:11:38Ancient_Daltamare : the answer only came to him as Annora asked the question=- Yes I am looking for a wedding ring for her. For myself I would like a better job, perhaps a nice juicy steak along with a tankard of ale. -=He almost seemed dead serious. Until he cracked up laughing and opened those eyes of his exposing those black orbs=- Yes the beast is sleeping right >
    18:12:12Ancient_Daltamare : now and I am in control. How can I help you? -=His tone full of what could be considered joy yet most would still have a chill run down there spine at the sight of it=-
    18:12:31CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir rolled his eyes, remembering the days when he was talked into helping her. "Well, what would you have me do then Sparrow?" He asked carefully. Just as she slipped into her accent more around him, it took more effort for him to keep his from surfacing near her. he sat his satchel on the counter near the things he planned to buy from the<c>
    18:12:54Tory-Oakcroft : slightly. Well there was a twist . Well the months break had been nice, Leaning forward his words caught against the flesh of her ear lobe. "I would say you would have to kill me first. But as I remember that is the after show." Letting his breathe scatter her ear he leant back still hovering close until he placed his hands on her shoulders to -c-
    18:12:57BrandonΞArrow has joined the conversation.
    18:13:02ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Welcome))
    18:13:04CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wb)0
    18:13:14BrandonΞArrow : thanks)
    18:14:13Livana : wb))
    18:14:24Tory-Oakcroft : push her backwards. "You will always be a poisonous bitch"=
    18:15:17BrandonΞArrow is away.
    18:15:19CathaoirMacDonnchadh : shop. He looked to Dalt with a curious glance. After a moment a light turned on behind his eyes and he smiled."Ah! A shapeshifter!" He bowed his head momentarily. "I wish te ben yer ear." He blushed as he let his accent slip and quickly corrected himself. "I was preparing to do something I know, fish, but I couldn't find the tannery for some <c>
    18:17:22CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>bits and pieces to finish up the rod and such. I figured someone of the forge who knew blades would be able to tell me where i could find the Tannery." He flashed a smile. "I can do all the leathering myself if I must, but then I would need to buy a little more from you than I first thought." Amazingly he and Dalt still had never<c>
    18:17:58CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>exchanged names which was rather odd considering how often they ended up face to face.'|F|
    18:20:08Livana : The abnormally pale silver green orbs became half hidden by the drop of her eye lids, as the curtains of long thick black licorice lashes lowered to half mast. Tory leaned closer, his presence making her skin prickle and zing as if an actual visible charge was being created between them. A soft breath was inhaled as she felt the pulse of his -c
    18:22:43Livana : breath against her ear, every motion of his lips and tongue causing the fine hairs to tickle and stir, sending vibrations of pleasure through her core despite the viciousness of his verbal assault. His hands clasped down upon her narrow shoulders, which brought her once seductive gaze to rearranged itself into feral assualt as she was shoved-c
    18:24:37Livana : backwards but not before she snapped her hands like shackles about his wrists and jerked her arms so hard towards her that they'd feel on the brink of unhinging. If he couldn't catch his balance they'd both go crashing to the ground in such a fashion that would leave them in a very compromising position...depending upon the eyes that watched -c
    18:26:20xMystrealx : =Mystreal had an innate ability just to make herself at home, and she was sure that this conversation was going to be another that would leave her behind. Just about to bounce off towards the fire to add some herbs to the tea she halted at his answer and turned on her axis. In just a day she had learn't this new alter ego of Dalt's made it his -c-
    18:27:54Livana : or if he caught his balance..it would secure them both to be kept standing....either way, she still had a vice grip upon his wrists and was slowly starting to dig her nails into the fragile flesh of his. " your addicted to the poison.." came the growled tones, " you could have passed me by today, but you instead decided to confront me..." She -c
    18:29:44Livana : had the look of a cat when its getting pissed off and just about to leap out and rearrange someones face with its claws. " why is that Tory...why is it that even though you tell me to leave, you still look for me...you still pin point me even though you say your finished..hmm?" -d
    18:34:21xMystrealx : business to say anything and everything he shouldn't. her smile haunted with a laugh that twinkled like a bell in the room. Aurburn hair trickled her back and she bounced on her toes. Her energy levels were brimming through her as she fidgetted with the front pinafore of her dress clutching it and the velvet creased. "Tea!" That was twice he had -c
    18:35:37Livana : brb))
    18:35:38Livana is away.
    18:36:38xMystrealx : managed to stuff a cork in her mouth and leave her on one syllable sentences. To inclined not to be rude she just snickered a little to herself. The man was encourageable, and a far cry from the quiet but well mannered Creature. Bouncing to the fire place she placed her bag on the mantle but there was already a bowl of boiling water in the hearth-c
    18:36:40CathaoirMacDonnchadh has left the conversation.
    18:36:40ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation.
    18:37:04ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    18:37:37CathaoirMacDonnchadh has joined the conversation.
    18:37:41Ģɛɲɛral-Ķąlą has joined the conversation.
    18:37:52CathaoirMacDonnchadh : sorry bout that, need to replace the router here))
    18:37:57ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Rawr. Repost please, Myst?))
    18:40:22xMystrealx : that was sending a sweet smell into the room that qwelled the usual acrid metallic density of the air. Well that was an action stopper. Yes the velvet was hot, yes it stuck to her and made her skin itch. But she was adorned in as close to normal human attire. Even though the short skirts and odd ornate bushel didn't really fit Dropping at the -c-.
    18:41:15xMystrealx : table imnsteaed she sat lotus in the chair and began pulling the spines off the urchins into a bowl from her bag. She was always on the outer edges when conversation drifted to busniess.=
    18:41:34xMystrealx : right one sec i'll shove it in your whisper Annora.()
    18:42:19ᴥАññóřãᴥ : thankies))
    18:49:10Sybilla·Covelin : The trek had taken her down alleyways, it was easier to reach the bakery without having to make her way passed customers going in the front door. Apparently, she'd trekked down the wrong alleyway. Granted what she was seeing, wasn't exactly what was happening. Liv & Tory. The pair were like magnets. Sybilla couldn't say /c/
    18:50:12Sybilla·Covelin : that she was all that surprised. The beast within roared at the sight. As far it the wolf side was concerned Tory was hers. Human side understood going in that he'd never, really, be hers. At least not as long as Liv survived. All around her brain shouted that same thing: kill it. Kill her. Take what's yours. The rush of thoughts caused a sharp /c/
    18:50:27Sybilla·Covelin : gasp There was a familiar, though not recently felt, tingle associated with those thoughts. Fingers clenched into a fist, the parchment cone of honeyed dates squished in her right hand. There was no one around. No one to see the sudden and rapid sounds of a human going into fur. A few moments later there was a snarling wolf in Sybilla's place. /c/
    18:52:31ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Her head lifted as Dalt made his request- alright, wedding rings it was- she didn't know where they were kept just yet. She paused though, as she spotted the bracelet. Had Dalt perhaps traded away the amulet- but when he answered her question, her mood lifted again. "Planning on eloping, my not-so-furry friend? Well, let me be the first to <c>
    18:53:01Sybilla·Covelin : Granted it took her a second to get up. Rapid shifts were never any fun. But, the lightly furred, blue-eyed wolf was bearing teeth in their direction. Hackles fully raised. Her posture said enough. She was the dominant wolf. Her slow, deliberate steps in Liv's direction and the way her body sat high up.. unlike Tory's slouching... were all signs/c/
    18:55:16Sybilla·Covelin : her self-assuredness. This was how she'd won Daniel by looking bigger and meaner than she really was. Any passing person would see... a normal looking wolf growling at a pair of humans. He wanted a piece of Liv in her, well, here it was. /d/
    18:55:39Gєnєsιs•Gaιŋsborough has joined the conversation.
    18:56:00Gєnєsιs•Gaιŋsborough has left the conversation.
    18:56:12ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> offer my congratulations!" She joked, watching Myst move to the fire and the old iron pot filled with water and orange peels. "Oh! Let me move that for ye." She said, moving to the fireplace and lifting the heavy pot out of the fireplace. "Just a bit of scented water to clean with." She explained, moving it out of the way. "You must be hot <c>
    18:57:22ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> in all that velvet." She commented lightly, smiling to her as went over to the basket of rags she had in the corner, picking up a dusty-rose colored on and dipping it in the water to work on the front counter.+
    19:03:53Ancient_Daltamare : -=He looked towards Cath blankly as he spoke in his accent again putting on an expression which told of how lost he was, then when he started speaking english again he waited=- Oh, the tanner was killed or something for kidnapping the bar tender from the castle and trying to play butcher. Sucks that I missed out on that reward for his capture >
    19:03:58Tory-Oakcroft : =His arms tugged toward her he nearly barrelled over her but his foot planted hard to stop himself. Jerking his shoulder muscles back then forward again, he ended up half lent over her trying to shake off the grip. The sudden sound of snarling came from the right and his spine tensed as before he even looked he knew that it would be sods bloody -c-
    19:05:47Ancient_Daltamare : though. -=He didn't have a hint of sympathy for the woman it seemed but then again he didn't know her and well he still didn't but if the price was right he would marry a street pole...well not really but damn close maybe a light pole. Then invent divorce lawyers very soon after that=- I can make the equipment but it might take a few days, the >
    19:05:48Tory-Oakcroft : law that....yep! As his eyes turned on the wolf, he recognise the blue eyes with that beautiful starburst in the centre. Oh yes that was just about due. Son of a...Growling at his own damned bad luck at this situationj he finally shoved Liv off him. The wolf edge caused a step back and he tensed. "Sybi..." It was a warning vocal, of listen before-c
    19:07:56Ancient_Daltamare : parts for the rod even shorter then that. -=He looked over at Annora then to Myst=- I thought she was hot anyways really. Elope? I don't believe in leaving home for such a thing, thats where the honey moon would be for a week or so. -=He nodded twice to that before bounding off behind the counter and closing the door to the forge itself. Thankfull>
    19:08:12Tory-Oakcroft : you fly off the handle. His fists tensed and he snuffed out his nose. This was going to end badly. Blue eyes lilted and he snapped out at Liv. "See. Not you." It was a final dig at her, like a petulant child getting the last word in to the argument. The thick streak of aggression running through Sybilla was not what he craved. The two were polar-c-
    19:08:53Tory-Oakcroft : opposites. Liv held his history in the palm of her hand, and tugged at the strings every second she got chance. Sybilla held a future. Brandons words came to mind. They both had him by the balls and it was beginning to grate him.=
    19:09:48Ancient_Daltamare : thankfully there was enough vents within the faculty to keep fresh air flowing within and it would stop the overwhelming heat from flowing through. He may have a mouth on him but he did try to look after those within the walls of his business, it was just 90% of the outside world that he could of cared less for=- Just write down a list and I'l >
    19:10:36Ģɛɲɛral-Ķąlą has left the conversation.
    19:11:07Ancient_Daltamare : bring it to the boss to get started on it. -=He reached into the pouch and put it on the counter emptying out the ring Mystreal gave him. He spoke openly, though he didn't require to do such to use his abilities=- Unlock seal two. -=Glancing towards Myst=- This is how I work since I am blind. -=He was potent at psionics but not in terms of sheer >
    19:11:53Livana : Tory wouldn't need to shove her off, cause as soon as Liv heard the challenging growls her own skin began to shimmer and darken in flashing waves before bursting into her own wolf form. For a moment she had almost felt bad that Sybi had caught them in mid game, she didn't want to give the she wolf a reason to fight with Tory. Despite the -c
    19:11:56Livana has returned.
    19:12:40Ancient_Daltamare : power but flexability on how he wielded it. Placing his hand over the ring, it would hover microscopic levels of psionic flowed about the ring and eventually into every crease before he discovered where the problem lay. The ring would start to bend back into its original state interlocking flawlessly before it settled upon the counter=- We molded >
    19:13:18Ancient_Daltamare : our abilities to get us by in life without the effort. Can only work so hard for so long before you find better ways of going about it. -=He spoke with a broad smile=-
    19:14:56Livana has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    19:18:35CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir frowned deeply for a moment and shook his head. He would much rather manage his own tanning. "I need a skinning knife, a hunting knife and two meat hooks. and then I need a cauldron. I'll find my own way of firing it." There was a strange determination in his eyes. Something long hidden in his eyes awakened. It was almost like <c>
    19:21:19Livana has joined the conversation.
    19:21:23CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>blowing air on embers to catch a fire into a roar. "Oh, and i will need ..." He stopped for a moment and thought. "A satchel large enough to hold me easily. And I need it to have a sling as well." He paused. "I know you do not carry all of that. I hope you can point me in the right direction though. He smiled broadly. "Looks like you will <c>
    19:21:25CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wb))
    19:21:25Sybilla·Covelin : wb)
    19:21:55Livana : ty))
    19:21:59Livana : Tory wouldn't need to shove her off, cause as soon as Liv heard the challenging growls her own skin began to shimmer and darken in flashing waves before bursting into her own wolf form. For a moment she had almost felt bad that Sybi had caught them in mid game, she didn't want to give the she wolf a reason to fight with Tory. Despite the -c
    19:22:08Livana : torture she liked to put Tory through, she genuinely did wish him happiness...even if it wasn't with her...she just didn't want to be forgotten but instead of just saying so, burrying the hachet and actually trying to get along, she covered everything with aggression and the facade that she hated Torys guts. So again, she had almost felt bad -c
    19:23:34CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>blowing air on embers to catch a fire into a roar. "Oh, and i will need ..." He stopped for a moment and thought. "A satchel large enough to hold me easily. And I need it to have a sling as well." He paused. "I know you do not carry all of that. I hope you can point me in the right direction though. He smiled broadly. "Looks like you will <c>
    19:24:26Livana : until Sybilla made the challenge and Tory shot his mouth off about Sybilla not being her....all bets were off now...even though she had as much if not more to loose from this encounter. Her own black hackles were raised revealing the auburn under coat beneath, as lips pulled back in snarl and she puffed herself up as much as Sybilla. Livana-c
    19:25:43CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>be seeing a return on the money you invested on me much sooner than you imagined." He put his hand on the counter. "Me name is Cahir by the by. I dunna remember ye tellin me yers." He cringed again and shook his head, not correcting or restating it in proper english. '|F|
    19:26:26CathaoirMacDonnchadh : dang thing screwed over my post so I had to rewrite fast and his name is pronounced(Kuh-here) for all who would like to know))P\
    19:26:44Livana : was only a pup still, but she was tough, she had gotten into her fair share of fights and come out on top. Sybilla was older, wiser and more experienced probably, but that wasnt about to stop Liv from answering the challenge, it was about time they figured out who was top dog...so to speak. Growling savagely she stocked forwards, being sure -c
    19:27:20Livana : stalked*))
    19:27:48Ancient_Daltamare : who's post))
    19:28:15ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Myst's))
    19:29:21xMystrealx : =Her fingers were bust pulling the spines from the urchins and dropping them into the bowl. They were tough, requiring delicate fingers to work into the spaes t dig out the joint. Annora addressed her and she turned to catch sight of her but her hand slipped and one of the spines jammed into her hand hard. The automatic reaction was for her hand -c
    19:29:23Livana : to keep out of Torys reach in case he tried to interfere by throwing a kick her way or what have you. -d
    19:30:53xMystrealx : to pull sharply away. Dalt's smarmy charm came again and she lifted Amber eyes between the two. "It is hot yes Milady. But they are all I have." She had travelled through mostly cold climates and so had bought fabrics accordingly. Her smile brimmed and a slight light of mischief his it again. She was picking up quick on keeping her footing -c-
    19:32:03Sybilla·Covelin : Ears flicked at her name. Had Liv not been there, she would have probably been a completely different wolf. Tail wagging, running in happy circles at seeing him, but she was there. Liv a petulant pup without the good enough sense to recognize pack law. Even if she didn't have the pack. There were just general rules a /c/
    19:32:34Sybilla·Covelin : wolf obeyed. Like acknowledging when an older wolf claimed territory. Not attacking humans. As soon as Liv's form showed signs of change Sybilla tensed. Liv may have been bigger in size but Sybilla had age. A full century and a half on her. With age came strength. And yes, experience. Sybilla had been top dog once because she'd been just /c/
    19:33:02xMystrealx : around tongues that seemed to try and test her energetic resolve. Tossing an urchin at him the spines sung but her aim was purposely off and she giggled. The conversation weaved still without her as she sucked on her hand the blood metallic and causign her tongue to complain. Once it stemmed a little she shook it by her side to try and -c-
    19:35:12xMystrealx : ease the throbbing. It was a shock how quickly the girl could move when she wanted, well actually not really. Her energy had to go somewhere. Pulling up to watch his hands the energy spilled over the metal, and with her elven sense it glowed a brilliant stream of fluid sparks around it. Stood on tiptoes the excitement rippled through her as her -c-
    19:37:38xMystrealx : head tilted from side to side. The amber light behind her eyes sparked as again her hand hovered and her fingers twitched wanting to touch. "It's beautiful." The magic output bent the leaves around glimmering softly as it threaded through the loops and microscopic holes of the metal. Another lean close. Almost balancing on the very points of her -c
    19:39:59xMystrealx : toes as she watched the lily fold back into itself and reattach. Tucking her auburn hair behind her ears, the elongated points revealed the womans odd dress sense and airy attitude. Elven ears twitched and she bounced. "Do you fix everything that way?" Another wustion came..." Do you feel the colours...." And another. "How did you leanr that." -c-
    19:40:14xMystrealx : she had more that were ready to burst out of her in quick sucession unless someone shut her up.=
    19:43:22xMystrealx : *Question))
    19:43:35CathaoirMacDonnchadh : brb))
    19:45:01Sybilla·Covelin : as tough as Liv. Just as quick to get into scuffles to prove herself. Age and a mate had mellowed her out. Shown her a new way. The death of that mate had shattered that top dog mentality. Until now. A wolf, not a spaniel. Weren't those Tory's words? What kind of wolf would she be if she didn't fight for her place? Liv stalked closer but /c/
    19:47:28Sybilla·Covelin : Sybilla stopped to hold her ground. Ears were up, hackles still raised, but nothing was done until Liv got closer. Close enough that Sybilla could leap for the other wolf's back. Jaws opening to snap toward her scruff. /d/
    19:48:17ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora smiled and watched the elf with amusement and curiousity. She had never met an elf- or a were-anything- until she had come here, so Myst fascinated her to no end. Also, the woman was wearing velvet. In summer. Though her reasons made sense, she frowned a bit, before smiling. She could definitely help with that. Passing along the good will<c
    19:51:10ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> and all that. And the chance to dress an elf! What would her mother of said? She paused as Dalt began to do something, her attention turning away from cleaning and to the repair of the ring. She was a little amused at Cathaoir's change of heart, but didn't pay it much mind- Cathaoir was a much better tanner than a fisher anyway. She smiled, <c>
    19:53:22ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> watching the ring and looking to Myst- she was just as curious, but didn't say anything. Annora had never seen magic before, so something like this was both scary and amazing at the same time. +
    19:56:36Ancient_Daltamare : -=After he was done he sealed off his psionics once more lest he be hunted down for he hadn't runed this room properly for anything but anti magics during the events of random things vanishing into nothing=- Yes, I fix everything this way...No I don't feel colours and I learnt it from a psionic technique for combat where I prevent stupid men from >
    19:59:01Tory-Oakcroft : Skip me. Not much Tory can do but watch them have at....>.>))
    19:59:16Livana : lazy))
    19:59:30Tory-Oakcroft : -.-" fine i'll ost.))
    19:59:44Sybilla·Covelin : but on a cheerleader uniform and pom poms?)
    20:00:17Livana : lol nice Sybi))
    20:00:25ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Grab your crotch and hat and go 'ooooh dawg, catfight motha fucka!'?))
    20:00:29Ancient_Daltamare : breeding...ever again. -=He nodded twice to that before taking a dagger from the wall behind him and pushing the ring towards her not wishing to touch the silver. As Cathaoir tried to introduce himself he tilted his head=- Cathaoir I already know. My name is Dalt, wouldn't waste brreathe on the rest really. -=He didn't seem like his typical self, >
    20:00:37ᴥАññóřãᴥ : That's what the guys at school used to do)
    20:02:18Ancient_Daltamare : full of life and emotion=- And no this isn't magic before you ask. -=He knew the elf would fire off another question so he made the attempt to answer it before hand. Then groaned once he realized this would lead to more=- Annora do you have something to spare for Mystreal, it would seem the forge is a harsher enviroment then she is used too. -=He >
    20:02:22Elyse has joined the conversation.
    20:03:09You have been nudged by Livana!
    20:03:12Sybilla·Covelin : wh)
    20:03:17Elyse : thanks)
    20:03:37Ancient_Daltamare : still had senses about him beyond human yet not as great as his hybrid could achieve. It was only natural considering she was raised in a forest, this was an area most humans couldn't even stand for long periods of time without an adjustment period of weeks or months=-
    20:03:43Ancient_Daltamare : hold up))
    20:03:49Annihilation_Theory has joined the conversation.
    20:03:49Tory-Oakcroft : =The two wolves circled the space and his eyes kept a firm hold onthe scufle. Shoving his hand back through his hair hhe just raised a brow. Well that was an interesting turn of events. The circling fur made his senses set on edge, it was all well and good while they bit at each other but he keot his wits. Things had a tendency to turn very -c-
    20:04:01∙†Sven†∙ has joined the conversation.
    20:04:27Ancient_Daltamare : -=Glancing over to Cathaoir=- I told you to write it down, I have the memory span of a gnat.
    20:05:47Tory-Oakcroft : quickly and bite you in the ass if you let yourself become complaicent. A natural sense to put a stop to the fight came, but it was a wolf battle not his. If things got to far he would be more than willing to throw one of them aside. The problem was the choice he made. Either one would have consiquences. He would lose sytbillas trust, but Liv -c-
    20:06:38Tory-Oakcroft : would more than likely leave him lacking an appendage he really had an attatchment too. Blue eyes just watched.The two would settle this, but it was unnerving to feel like a piece of meat being growled over int the centre.=
    20:06:40Elyse : The heat had been much the past days. The only relief was to go down to the beach and take a dip into the ocean. The ocean breezes helped but slightly and sleeping had been difficult as no breeze made it through the open shutters of the one room home she shared with Sven. She emerged from work, even her light cotton skirt and blouse sticking-
    20:08:20Elyse : uncomfortably to her burnished skin. She had finished all the baskets and her fingers were now very calloused. The employer had offered her employment now taking over the stand he had in the marketplace and so she had agreed. She had planned going to the forest to collect ingrediants to make her own baskets but she had heistated -
    20:09:51Annihilation_Theory has left the conversation.
    20:09:57Elyse : since the danger there might still exhist and Sven wasnt too keen on her going alone. They certainly didnt need another encounter with Bjorn. On her mind this day as she wandered was a dip into the ocean, wriggling her toes in the sand and something to drink. Not necessarily in that order, drink was paramount though. Her diminutive figure-
    20:11:28CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir blinked at the request to write the list down. With a frown he moved over to the counter and looked for an inkwell and quill with an order book. He hadn't had to write more than his name and supplies for some time and every time he did he worried. He wasn't the best with his writing. In fact he was terrible at it if he was honest about<c>
    20:11:28Elyse : moved through the pressing crowds as she found a stall that sold fruit and other sundrys made of such. They had the freshest cider and wanting to avoid the hard cider she stopped and pushed her coin to the vendor. He filled a mug and she stood there wiping the sweat from her brow and drinking without stopping.
    20:15:06CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>it. He looked between everyone, a little more eager than he should be to get out hunting. Sadly, he would be waiting for the things to make the going easier. He found everything he needed to write down his list. When he made his list he misspelled half the words. The only words he could spell in common were words he had to learn on the ship.<c>
    20:16:40∙†Sven†∙ There had been some work here and there as he had started up work as a mercenary. Sven sat infront of the home he shared with Elyse on a stool his new half plate armor laying on the ground next to him freshley cleaned and pressed with a bitof oil to keep the air from the sea causing rust. He sat with a Claymore sword that was almost as long as he<C
    20:17:24CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>He never had to spell words like cauldron or sling and satchel. So based on his knowledge of how things worked in his native tongue, he spelled the words like he would if it were his language. Which would only make sense to Annora since she had learned both. He looked up to Annora with an embarrased look on his face. "Could you- please <c>
    20:19:00∙†Sven†∙ was tall. The Claymore sat on is lap as he went over it with a wet stone repeatedly the shanking noise of stone and steel sounded repeatedly. He figured he would finish up his trivial tasks for the day and set out to find Elyse and see what she was up to. As time had past Sven had lightened up some here and there. He had truely wanted to get <C>
    20:19:42CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>" He sighed deeply. "I know I can't spell properly- could your please write that list again so it can be read?" Down the list was everything he said aloud. He could actually start without the majority of the list, but he preferred to have it. He looked up from the page again. "I need a tac hammer as well Sparrow." He got ready to pay her for<c>
    20:21:13CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>what he already had chosen from the available supplies. He got ready to pay while also spreading his attention across Mystreal and Dalt. "Nice to make your acquaintance Dalt." He looked at Annora, knowing full well she had to have told Dalt his name.'|F|
    20:22:20xMystrealx : =Amber eyes danced with fascination at the questions answered, but his groan came to stifle them as she bit into her lip to stop more spilling out. A slight expression that match that of a scolded child came and she shrunk back slightly fumbling with the front of her pinafore. She really was beginning to feel like a child in an adult world, and -c-
    20:22:31xMystrealx : it was chinking at the bubble of dramatic over expression and energy around her. But she was never long to recover. In truth she was used to the sensation of only ever half understanding, no one ever really took the time to explain things. Aubrun tresses gained a pawing from her fingers as the curled tips were wound around and around. What was -c-
    20:22:44xMystrealx : wrong with her clothes? Looking down at herself again, her hands gripped on the velvet tighter and she just bounced on the spot. Blaze chattered a little nervously at her back. It was always hard not quite understanding, but it was harder when people thought they had to pat your head with a there there and a sympathetic look. She wasn’t stupid.-c-
    20:22:58xMystrealx : ....she was just young. This thought chased out quickly and her smile broadened on her face. Why worry about it. She constantly balanced on tiptoes, teetering on them precariously like she would fall over any moment. “I am ok. It is just a little hot...honestly.” Amber eyes caught on all three of them, the green in the centre spreading and she -c-
    20:23:13∙†Sven†∙ away from being anything like Bjorn. Though it was truely unthinkabe to believe that it was possible for him to totally change his ways. Sven had since his fight with Bjorn done well by getting alon as more of what was seemed to be a normal warrior. Sven finished up with the claymore and stood up putting it back in the scabbard and started t<C>
    20:23:20Livana is away.
    20:23:21∙†Sven†∙ gather his things to take them back inside<D>
    20:23:59xMystrealx : her lip again. She hadn’t ment to be rude. Milky tea complexion spread with the fiery red of her hair that wrapped around her, the teal fabric scrunched in her fingers she looked a little knocked off step. Like a bouncy castle with not quite enough air. The shape was still there, but the bounce had gone. Side stepping she returned to the table to-c
    20:25:35xMystrealx : pull the rest of the spines from the Urchins. Her pace was quicker, as they all piled in the bowl. The body wasn't needed, jus the small venom pouch that sat at the end of the spikes. A Pestle and mortar pulled from her bag she began to pull the venom strings out and grind them together in the bowl. Some would see her attention span as rude....-c-
    20:25:48xMystrealx : but she had just ben never been able to concentrate on much for too long.=
    20:26:07Elyse : A few more coins were pushed to the vendor and she made a small pouch by pulling up her skirt and adding a few apples and oranges and a lemon to it. Her sensibilities of the showing of her calves in public were non exhistant. She had taken off her stockings for they only made her itch and so bare flesh peeked through with each step she took -
    20:26:19Sybilla·Covelin : Sybilla had no intention of killing Liv. The consequences of that crime were far too great. All that was intended was to put the other wolf in her place. Establish dominance and then back off. This fight wasn't just about Tory. In fact, it was about the boundaries Liv had crossed. Seeing her with Tory had just ignited the fuel. When teeth /c/
    20:27:55ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora buzzed excitedly, learning about the not-magic magic, and then being asked to help Mystreal. She was happy for the opportunity- in fact, wanted to help her. She nodded to Cathaoir. "Aye, I'll fix it in a minuted." In their village, it was the girls who were educated about things like writing and spelling. Unless a man was going to be <c>
    20:28:19Elyse : fruit was about all she had the appetite for anyway. The heat had put a suppresent on any hunger. She was more worried about Sven, this life in the city was not his cup of tea. She knew he did it for her and that almost hurt as much as knowing he longed for open spaces. He did not ever complain but he was like keeping a bird caged, it would-
    20:30:24Elyse : still sing but it was still caged. The streets narrowed as she sidestepped children at play to the house she shared. The figure of Sven in and out of the house gave her a smile. He was home , his jobs had been odd and varied and she never knew whether he would be there when she returned or not. Approaching the doorway she leaned on the doorjamb-
    20:30:29Sybilla·Covelin : came in contact with the other wolf's scruff Sybilla bit down but she didn't break skin. Just stayed atop the other wolf while a few low growls were issued. When she was satisfied that Liv wasn't going to fight back any further, a gentle nuzzling was given before she backed away. This wasn't over, Sybilla was sure that Liv wasn't going to adhere/c/
    20:30:50ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> something like a doctor or clergy. So, it was the women who read to their husbands, wrote their letters, kept logs- it was just one of the quirks about the life that she had come from. She followed Mystreal back to her table, giving her a friendly smile. "I'm a seamstress, and a weaver- and I barely ever get the chance to do anything with <c>
    20:31:26Elyse : "Too hot for hired hands?" She smiled and the fruit tumbled from her skirt as she lifted arms to encircle his neck, standing on tiptoe to plant a soft kiss of greeting on his lips.
    20:32:36Sybilla·Covelin : the loss of dominance but the smaller wolf had at least gotten a hint that Sybilla wasn't a push over. A silent order was given with a thrust of her head that the other wolf needed to leave for awhile. Even after Liv was gone, Sybilla sat there licking at her chops. Tail starting to wag, tongue lolling out the side of her mouth. Yes, she was a /c/
    20:32:45ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> my skills. I would like very much to fit you for something more comfortable." She said with a smile. "I'm still trying to get my own shop up- so, it works great. You get some more comfortable clothes, and more people get to see the work I can do- of course, it is still up to you. But it would honestly be doing me a favor." She smiled, <c>
    20:33:41Sybilla·Covelin : proud of herself that she'd finally showed the buried side. What had made her an alpha candidate to begin with. /d/
    20:34:33ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> there wasn't the hint of a lie, or talking down to her. "Besides- my only friends are Cathaoir and Dalt, so I'd be glad to talk to another woman." She said, offering Myst her hand.+
    20:35:11∙†Sven†∙ has left the conversation.
    20:36:23Ancient_Daltamare : -=The moment he started to think of business the beast would take over. Yet instead of getting right to the point he could be seen poking his soft flesh with a look of horror=- If you are going to let me take over at least put me back in my body you lazy fuck. -=He truely sounded pissed and yet it was at himself which proved entertaining to most=->
    20:37:18Tory-Oakcroft : =Teh scene unfolded and he could have put money on the ending. Liv always had been a loose cannon, strong and fast for her age but she was careless in her movements. Giving them a wide berth as sybilla dragged the larger wofl to the floor a smirk rolled his lips. The lopsided expression sat darkly on his features, spreading across deeper as liv -c-
    20:38:22Ancient_Daltamare : Sorry for that outburst. -=His emotionless expression returned with the monotone. Eyes settling upon Mystreal=- You should go with her for now and wash the salt water off of your body, it isn't good for the skin. You would also enjoy Annora's company from what I heard she is quite the seamstress. -=Suddenly becoming ingorant to the world he stared>
    20:39:44Tory-Oakcroft : high tailed it off in a streaking speed, and a grumble. Still leaning lazily against the wall, he rubbed the back of his neck as the small wolf waged at his feet and a smile broke the marble surface. His shoulders and stance however had been set back a good portion. Slumped shoulders leaning forward on themselvs his head slung low forcing his -c-
    20:40:36Ancient_Daltamare : at Cathaoir=- I might get in trouble for helping you since you lack a license but I don't mind. -=He didn't care if the man couldn't spell properly as long as the general messege was implied. He ripped the page off before walking to the back handing it to one of the apprentice=- Go and gather these supplies. Be quick about it, start with the >
    20:42:29Ancient_Daltamare : simple things to secure and work your way up from there. Anything that needs to be crafted inform the boss. -=Before stepping back into the main room=- There is a very large bath and I am sure Annora has soaps and the likes to help with that. -=Taking his usual seat, fidgetting more then he typically which showed how uncomfortable he was in this >
    20:42:41Tory-Oakcroft : fringe back from his face and raised a brow. "Proud of ourself are we?" He smirked and crouched to bring his eyeline down to meet hers. The hard flash of blue catching on her own as he instinctively reached a hand out to run through the fur on her neck. "Are you speding the day like that?" A slight shuckle flicked and he rested his forearms on -c-
    20:43:11ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Cathaoir spells cauldron 'calgrhadh'))
    20:43:26ᴥАññóřãᴥ : It might require some translation >.>)0
    20:44:41Ancient_Daltamare : body. Before long the apprentice came to him with a bewildered look pointing out to something on the ledger before it clicked in that dalt was blind, some easily forgot due to how easily he moved amongst everything=- Cauldron. -=Before looking to Cath=- What size would you like that in?
    20:46:49Tory-Oakcroft : his thighs as he questioned her eyes.=
    20:47:47CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir chuckled and blushed a little more at his terrible spelling. "Big enough to boil a stew for a small army - foot and a half tall about the same for the outer diameter." He visually held out his hands and arms to express the size. "Large enough that I can boil a mean stew, small enough that I can still manage to carry it full." He waited<c>
    20:52:41Ancient_Daltamare has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    20:52:47Elyse : Sven cant get back in so I am going to NPC him a bit to put myself in a more playable postion)
    20:53:02ᴥАññóřãᴥ : kk))
    20:53:19CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>for the apprentice to leave them before he spoke candidly with Dalt. "there is no law saying that I have to show you a license before you sell me anything. Would you like some fresh fish or game creature?" He asked quietly. "I can't stand sitting still and waiting. So with the proper equipment and licenses or not I am going out there ... do<c>
    20:55:06Ancient_Daltamare has joined the conversation.
    20:55:14ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Wibbles)0
    20:55:31CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>you have a favorite dish - type of food?" He sighed deeply and looked around. "And do you know of any way I can help Annora? I know there was someone offering to use her services, but I don't know who that was. I really want to help her out, but without her knowing I'm helping. I'm rather desperate to make up for my treatment of her." '|F|
    20:55:32Sybilla·Covelin : Why shouldn't she be proud of herself? She hadn't run and hid. Was she spending the day like this? No but she had wanted to make sure Liv was really going before she shifted back. To signal the 'no' Sybilla shook her head at him. Paws padded to clothing. By the time she'd reached it the wolf was already melting away into a human. /c/
    20:55:42Sybilla·Covelin : The shift back came slower than the shift into a wolf. There was no threat fueling its hurry. Fingers grabbed the tunic and arms were threaded through the holes before she snatched up her skirt and stepped into it. Soon she was stalking in his direction. "You're slouching again." The words were a little rough on the exit, for that she /c/
    20:56:10Elyse : He kissed her back and as she bent to pick up the scattered fruit he informed her he had a job this very afternoon. She nodded "Well then it looks like I will have some time to myself, I thought to go to the forest and get some reeds and grasses for my baskets but I will stay to the fringe" she could do little without the raw materials-
    20:57:34Elyse : he was about to say something and she held a hand up "I promise, maybe I can find something on the dunes as well, I was going to walk along the beach. Besides your the one that is being the mercenary, I should far more worry about you then you should about me gathering grass" she tossed him a apple. "We shall talk -
    20:58:25Elyse : when you get back and I will be here" she moved to the small storage room to gather her knife and other sundries she used while gathering.
    20:59:18Sybilla·Covelin : offered him a apologetic smile. Residual wolfness working its way out of her system. "And you're missing your pendant." It caused her head to tilt off to the side. "You're a knight, not a beggar." Words sound familiar? She wanted him to wear the pendant. To connect with that side of himself and handle it. A hand reached for his. "Come on, /c/
    20:59:31Ŗħylvąyaş has joined the conversation.
    20:59:53Sybilla·Covelin : I know this cute little bakery up the alleyway that has some decent pie."/d/
    21:00:14xMystrealx : =Annoras words came and her hands stilled, the bubble still a little dented but she rose politely and nodded. Dal'ts sudden self proclaimation brought a giggle. The airy sound pushed out the dent and she bounced a little. Her toes extending as she still pawed at her hair, the curls flattening a little. Amber eyes sparkled with a glimmer and the -c-
    21:00:17Elyse : welcome)
    21:00:49Ŗħylvąyaş : Many thanks))
    21:02:58Elyse : She came back out with a basket over her arm and a few loose sacks. "I will see you at dinner? Or soon after?" he gave a nod and she kissed him goodbye not showing him the worry on her face as she entered the streets again. Dinner , she didnt feel like making it and so she would stop by the Wench and get some meatpies. A stop there on her way was -
    21:03:23xMystrealx : sudden thought of new clothes had her giddy. "I do suppose it couldn't hurt." Her fingers again rummaged clumsily in the pouch in the pinafore and she smiled brightly to Annora. Joining to her side it was never safe to gang women together, they had a tendency to plot, and giggle. "Aside from Sir Kaidus....who is so seldom around, I only have Da..-c
    21:03:43Ancient_Daltamare : I gotta drift for a moment))
    21:03:47Ancient_Daltamare : be back in about half an hour))
    21:03:51ᴥАññóřãᴥ : okies)0
    21:04:00xMystrealx : okies ^.^))
    21:04:15Ancient_Daltamare : or an hour gonna sneak buy food....all I got is kraft dinner left))
    21:05:03Elyse : on her agenda. Another mugfull of some sort of drink so that she wouldnt pass out from the heat on her mini sojourn. The sun beat down unmercifully as she moved through the now familar streets. The very earth seemed to radiate as she traversed the streets to the slightly cooler docks. A breeze for a moment carressed her face and almost dried-
    21:05:43Ŗħylvąyaş : ~In the darkness there was never really this sort of heat. The air grew suffocating yes but the claustrophobia would have been welcomed in this place where the streets seemed inevitably littered with who knows what. Humans mostly, the odd elf if you included Myst...oh and a giant tiger. Admittedly it was far more cosmopolitan than where he came >>
    21:06:27xMystrealx : Pausing to consider the recent shift she bobbed a little and smiled a little wider. "Sir Ancient. And I think he just endures me out of politeness." Amber eyes traced the woman and finally the bounce was back. Elves were easy to dress for the most part, thei frame was slender and the natural incline intheir breed to have a neutral complexion, -c-
    21:06:29Elyse : the sweat from her flesh before leaving again after the brief kiss of relief. The closeness of the Wench was more stifling then the outside and so she ordered a cider and then took it outside to sit on a bench in front where she could enjoy if any breeze came by and she would not have to smell the sweat of sailors.
    21:08:06xMystrealx : and a beauty that they carried with a graceful modesty. The fiery burn of tendrils however made colours a little more difficult. "It would be ever so nice to be the right temperature again." Her hands fumbled again and she produce 10 gold coins from the pocket offering it out to her. "I will obviously pay you for your time." The little elf had -c-
    21:08:27Ancient_Daltamare has left the conversation.
    21:09:37xMystrealx : secrets stashed all over the place. Coin on hand and the next one wouldn't hurt Annora's reputation if she did gain a shop. Offering her hand to the girl she smiled withe a broad endearing turn. "Duchess Mystreal Harriet." She waited to be directed to the baths or another room.=
    21:10:40Ŗħylvąyaş : from but at the moment that seemed to only drive home the need to hide exactly what he was. One couldn't find out the opinion of his kind without first showing them his flesh and in his experience that rarely went well. He couldn't blame them...he'd never met a drow who was particularly pleasant or even inclined not to put a knife in your back. >>
    21:12:16Ŗħylvąyaş : He'd spent the night at the King's Head, as per Daltamare Ancient's recommendation and the beast had been correct. It was much more his sort of place. The room was comfortable enough and the wenches were not nearly as eager as those on the docks to get a look inside his hood. The day was as hot as it's predecessor but at least the breeze off >>
    21:12:56Tory-Oakcroft : =His eyes watched the shift and his smirk trauled until she immediately chided him for his appearance. His pendant was there, liv had just batted it back around his throat in protest. His fingers strayed to the shain and tugged the metal round. The order mark hang but his stance didn't correct as he gruffed at he slight attempt to mother him. -c-
    21:14:16Tory-Oakcroft : "Take a day off from the lessons sybilla." His own little snapped remark, which gained a rub of his nose, and an apologetic nod. Liv always set him on edge, and the best he could do was straighten his shoulders back. He had been so strong when he confronted her, but the bricks had taken seconds to rebuild. All the blood that laced his hands -c-
    21:14:59Ŗħylvąyaş : the sea gave some degree of respite to it all. It was a shame he could not simply go hoodless and gloveless for that would undoubtedly be where the true relief came. It was time to find food and although he had the coin to buy many a lavish meal Rhyl felt inclined to go hunt it instead. He got the impression that in this city it would be very >>
    21:15:14ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora smiled brightly, leaning in to whisper dramatically. "Oh, he's like most cats, aye? They pretend like they just put up with ye, but they know you're the only one that knows the just the right spot to scratch. Metaphorically, of course." She said, linking her arm in Mystreal's. Annora's good mood was obviously a dangerous thing. She took <c>
    21:16:15Tory-Oakcroft : already she had just reminded him that he had to bear hers too. Excellent. Pushing his fringe back a chuckle came and he straightened a little more. "Oh I hear the owner is a real looker." His smirk teased and he stepped forward to place his hands on her hips and guide her forward. Placing a kiss to the crown of her head his quiet tone was a -c-
    21:17:06Ŗħylvąyaş : easy to lose his skills, to forget what made him stand out from the masses of drow who found themselves dead before they reached adulthood. It seemed true that shooting deer and rabbit would not really do a huge amount for his skill but it would at least be better than sending bolts at nothing at all. He moved through the streets with his usual>>
    21:17:34Tory-Oakcroft : little duller than usual. Did he expect her to be Liv?Sybillas little show of dominance made it clear that she obviously exppected him to. The psychotic wolf haunted him in every situation, it never ended. Again the tmptation for a group of words to come tumbling out came, but he stalled the want. Blue eyes cold, they churned just a portion -c-
    21:18:13Ŗħylvąyaş : stealth, just one of the masses...one with a dislike of sunlight if his outfit was anything to go by. He didn't much fancy facing the crowds for long today...sometimes blending in grew incredibly boring.~
    21:19:47ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> the coinage, slipping it into a little bag she wore on her hip. She smiled, leading her out of the small forge and the forty and some change steps to the house that quartered many of the employees at the shop. "We'll go to my room first, so we can pick out what we need and I can make any alterations that are needed while you get cleaned up. <c>
    21:20:24Elyse : Her drink finished she stepped in long enough to put the mug on the tray of a bedraggled wench who was suffering like everyone else was in the heat. She had promised only the dunes or the fringes of the forest and so she walked towards that end. Both had their callings, the breeze on the sea came in spurts and gave relief but the forest and its -
    Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

20th July 2011 Empty Re: 20th July 2011

Post  Kaidus Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:30 am

21:21:32Tory-Oakcroft : underneath with that same glance of penance. Pushing a kiss on her lips, it melted back as his hand rung up to the nape of her neck gripping the hair he tugged playfully at it. She may have her little spat with Liv but it was just a reminder. He was beginning to grasp this canine behaviour, very quickly.=
    21:22:17Elyse : green called as well. She decided the dunes first, to be able to find some grasses that when woven would add texture and design to her baskets. The trek was not terribly long and though the sun beat down she was not deterred. It did not take long to find what she was looking for tall grasses blowing in the breeze as she -
    21:22:43ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> As a warning, Dalt's particular about the hot baths- apparently, they get messed up when you wear clothes in them. But other than that, I can't think of a thing." She smiled, leading the way into the staff quarters and to her room, opening the door for Myst. At dawn that morning she had wrangled a teenager and a couple of bored apprentices <c.
    21:23:42Elyse : began to examine and gather. She needed wide blades that were unmarred or broken and these were perfect. She took out a small knife and knelt in the hot sand to cut them as near to the ground as she could to give her a long stalk for weaving. These were a lighter green and would look wonderful in contrast-
    21:23:56Elyse : to some of the other grasses she planned to gather from the marshy areas of the forest.
    21:24:52ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> to bring her trunks. One was open- her loom set in one corner, a stool in front of it. It was strung, but little more had been done with it. The small christening gown was still laying on her bedside table- she hadn't put it away yet. One of the trunks that lay open was filled with clothes. She moved over to the trunk. "Feel free to sit, it <c>
    21:25:34ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> will take a minute to dig through all of this. I'm Baroness Annora Lovechild- but please, call me Annora- most do."+
    21:28:24Ŗħylvąyaş : ~The relief with the forest was the chance to bare his flesh without recourse. This did not of course mean that the drow proceeded to streak through the wooded area and show the many gathered woodland creatures every inch of his jet flesh. No...he was not that bad. It did mean that his cloak and his gloves could be dumped with the rest of his >>
    21:29:58Sybilla·Covelin : The snap at her furrowed brows with a frown on her face. That was uncalled for considering the position with Liv she'd just wandered into. If she'd wanted to be a bitch she could have reacted like any other woman might have. Railing him up one side and down the other. She -wasn't- any other woman and from that little show of dominance, /c/
    21:30:11Sybilla·Covelin : she'd proven she wasn't Liv. Quite a different creature. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to lecture. Leftovers from the fur." When he pulled her closer and spoke of the bakery owner, there was a smile, eyes still laced with a measure of concern. Yes, the kiss was very nice reminder that she'd rolled over to him. And just to show him that she /c/
    21:30:23Ŗħylvąyaş : his belongings as he rummaged through the pack (he didn't trust the room enough to leave any of his belongings there) for his crossbow and other such equipment. He didn't poison the bolts in hunting because that would inevitably lead to him getting a heavy dose of it when the meat was eaten. Not very tasty...and probably more importantly, it >>
    21:32:40Ŗħylvąyaş : would kill him. White strands were hauled into a low ponytail and he set up a spot behind a collection of shrubbery, presuming that eventually a creature would appear. He had a lot of patience...besides he could not go traipsing around with his belongings in tow unless he intended to scare off every beast out there...it was true, few managed >>
    21:33:11Ŗħylvąyaş : stealth better than his kind but that usually did not involve a cripplingly heavy pack being involved.~
    21:34:33Sybilla·Covelin : remembered kisses were placed to his corner of his mouth. A form of licking his jowls to show respect. "Will you do me a favor?" She spoke softly, pulled her head back to peer into those sea colored eyes of his which had lost a bit of the luster she'd seen yesterday. Sybilla's jaw muscles began working, and then, whatever she was going to /c/
    21:34:53CathaoirMacDonnchadh : skip me for now))
    21:34:58Elyse : Her need sated for the grasses on the dunes she stood and tucked her skirt into her undergarment. Pantaloons were pulled up to her thighs as she walked to the edges of the forest. She knew where to get the best grasses and that was the marshy area where the streams would flow to the sea from the green canapy. It took nearly a hour-
    21:37:01Elyse : of walking but she met no one. It would seem that she was the only one moving, it didnt bother her as she hummed and discarded her shoes in a small bag that she slung over her shoulder. The mud squished between her toes and it was much cooler then the sands. She waded and swatted at various flying bugs that also sought the coolness of the marshy-
    21:37:41Sybilla·Covelin : say was replaced. "Don't let her beat you down. You're a good man." Fingertips brushed against his cheek. "And you mean a lot to me." Okay, sappiness was over. A lit chomp her jaws was given in his direction with a smirk. "Just remember, I bite." /d/
    21:37:48Odessa_Faire has joined the conversation.
    21:37:53ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Welcome))
    21:37:58Odessa_Faire : ty)
    21:38:13Elyse : places. The trees brought the relief from the sun and she began her gathering, taking it slow for only the hot stifling city waited for her. Sven had his job tonight and so she was going to take her time before nightfall came.
    21:38:16Elyse : welcome)
    21:38:43Odessa_Faire : ty)
    21:40:22Elyse : I must be off for a bit will bbs)
    21:40:25Elyse is away.
    21:41:46÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    21:42:52Ŗħylvąyaş : Welcome...I will brb, need to hop in the shower))
    21:42:55Ŗħylvąyaş is away.
    21:43:16Sybilla·Covelin : wh Tully)
    21:43:25÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Ty ))
    21:46:22xMystrealx : Lol Tully has lots of company.)
    21:49:27Tory-Oakcroft : =The sea crested eyes placed on hers and he heard the words but it was hard to let them sink in. However a little sense of need to defend his actions came. "She is just a past ghost." It was simple but it ment more than most would hear. He had the saem need as Liv to ground to her, the pair fit. The soft sens of that passion that had lingered had-c
    21:50:39Tory-Oakcroft : all but been beaten out of him over the years. To many bites and scratches that left him scarred. It might explain a little of the grinding wolf in him, associating around it for so long had to have it's effect. It was an odd situation...Liv was like a burning fire, hot and dangerous. One that when touched would flame our life to cinders leaving -c
    21:53:00Tory-Oakcroft : nothing but a husk of ash. But she hadn't always been. Once he had loved the annoying Psycho. That care never really went away. "Liv wasn't always so....Liv." It was the only descriptino he could come up with. Actually she had always been a Live spark, but had events not taken the destructive path they had she might -c-
    21:54:25Tory-Oakcroft : of cut close in line with Sybillas thought process. That was all his fault in his mind. Keeping his hands on her hips the words came and received a rather lack luster smile and his head bowed. "Questionable." He always defended Liv, and left himself the bad guy. Pushing the golden strands from her face before she snapped her teeth he smirked. -c-
    21:56:19Tory-Oakcroft : "Behave Puppy. Or you wont be the one biting." He shoved another rough kiss on her, the pendant again skimming close to her skin warming but not hissing the flesh. "Come on. Pie counds just the fix right now." Pushing the strands back fromk her hair again they were chasing in a different circle now. Another stall, that they took. Somethings had -c-
    21:59:06Tory-Oakcroft : come to a head, but others were being left unsaid. Picking her up off her feet a little. "Do I get it free now?" It was a double meaning and he knew it frok the smirk that teetered his face.=
    21:59:17xMystrealx : Moof test?)
    21:59:29ᴥАññóřãᴥ : still here)0
    21:59:46ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Need me to repost?)
    22:00:14xMystrealx : -Facepalms- I thought I posted! I have it typed out but forgot to copy paste -.-"))
    22:00:19ᴥАññóřãᴥ : lol)0
    22:00:22xMystrealx : =The coins being taken made her smile, Dalt had refused payment and it rubbed a little against the cut of her grain. Linking arms, the she brimmed with a smile and bounced at Annoras side, her toes flexing to spring her in every step and leave her hair bobbing in a trail behind her. “Oh maybe. I never thought of that...” How odd, to pretend in -c-
    22:00:29xMystrealx : I was sat waiting for you like.duuuuh))
    22:00:42xMystrealx : such a way. Her eyes sparkled to the womans freedom of words, every accented mannerism and turn of tongue was watched and it bubbled through her leaving her almost bursting with the new culture. Her ears twitched and she followed up the stairs, even these taken in a skipped step. The room came into view and everything in it was skimmed with her -c-
    22:00:46ᴥАññóřãᴥ : lol, I've done that a lot))
    22:00:51ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Mostly to Cath))
    22:00:55xMystrealx : eyes. “Oh my!” The christening dress spotted she broke free of Annoras link and placed her fingers on the edge of the desk, they didn’t touch but she eyed the small gown before turning to Annora with a brimming smile. “It is beautiful!” She was a fair seamstress herself, but working with human fabrics was a chore. She preferred the simple satins -c
    22:01:10xMystrealx : and roughed silks of Elven culture. Her fingers trained in the intricate beading, and stitch. Bouncing excitedly she nearly boiled over. Suddenly Blaze chirped and hopped fromt he large ornate bow that sat at the small of her back. He hated her bouncing, it jostled him and made him quesy. Dropping to the ground, the almond ferret eyed the woman -c-
    22:01:14CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Yeah, but thats okay, I've done the same back to Ann))
    22:01:31xMystrealx : carefully. He was far more trusting with women. He chirped and skitted to wrap and wind around her feet, and Myst giggled. “Why would you wear clothes in a bath?” It was a fair question...considering elves were very rarely as taboo about flesh as humans and many other cultures. Tuckign her hair behind her ears, it revealed her face, the small -c-
    22:01:43xMystrealx : girl was beautiful as was her species, but she was definitely young. She barely looked 19 in human years...but she hadn’t even met her first quarter century. Her eyes still sparkled with that lust for the world around her. “It is ever so nice to meet you Annora.” Mystreal was Mystreal to most, the odd close friend settling for Trea. Her family -c-
    22:01:55xMystrealx : called her Angel....due to her head being in the clouds for the most part. She instinctively took up a kneel on the floor and leant over the trunk, the mass of colours had her eyes shifting through the fabrics and she automatically spotted a pale lilac. Her fingers curled over the edge of the trunk holding as she crooked over it to see. “There -c-
    22:02:11Ŧåļįкå§ţřīfέ has joined the conversation.
    22:02:20xMystrealx : are so many...”Her eyes skipped over greens and blues, rich crimsons and pale creams. All colours that were rich and bright. “Can you make a pocket for Blaze? He can’t be trusted to walk on his own.==
    22:02:39xMystrealx : >.> -Thinks Myst's airheadedness is rubbing off-)
    22:02:46Ŧåļįкå§ţřīfέ has left the conversation.
    22:04:39»Đãřâẏ« is away.
    22:06:07ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora watched Mystreal as closely and with the same fascination. She had never met any other types of hominids in her life before she had moved here, and found the young elf lady interesting- and very nice. She smiled at her exuberance. It reminded her of the old times, with Loaghire at her side, giggling and chatting. She was much shorter <c>
    22:09:47ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> than Mystreal- a good five inches and some change. She smiled softly as Mystreal picked up the christening gown. "Oh- it was my daughter's." She said with a smile. "I didn't have the heart to get rid of it, nor to sell it. Seems like it might be bad luck." She said, her easy smile faltering slightly as she found what she was looking for. She <c
    22:12:53ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> pulled the cloud light chemise that she had been looking for out of the trunk. Like most things she made, it was cut long and loose, made to be fitted to whoever was to wear it. The neckline was wide and set with a drawstring. "This is an underdress- it can be worn on or off the shoulder- it's meant to be loose, and it's a linen and silk <c>
    22:15:26Livana has left the conversation.
    22:15:50ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> blend, loose weave." She said with a smile, handing it over before looking into the trunk again, pulling out the light lavender skirt and a seafoam green skirt, setting them out. They were of a more substantial linen, but no matter how thick the linen, a stiff breeze and it felt like you were barely wearing anything, though it didn't look <c>
    22:16:08Ancient_Daltamare has joined the conversation.
    22:16:17xMystrealx : Wb)
    22:16:21CathaoirMacDonnchadh : WB!)
    22:16:23Sybilla·Covelin : She understood more than either of those two realized. Did he get it free now? The innuendo wasn't missed and caused a wide smile to appear. Anyone else hearing them talk would think they were probably out of their gourds. Having conversations by using parts of past conversations. Sybilla reached for his face to pull it closer. /c/
    22:16:26Ancient_Daltamare : t))
    22:16:35Sybilla·Covelin : A nip was given to his lower lip. "Always." They were in an alley...alone. And she could still smell herself on his skin. Which only caused the smile to widen further into a grin. "Y'know, I am beginning to understand why my mother took a human as a mate." Wolves were far more serious at times. They certainly wouldn't be caught in /c/
    22:18:12Ŗħylvąyaş has left the conversation.
    22:18:27ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> like it. She favored linen in the summer- it didn't cling like cotton, and breathed even better. Both skirts had nature inspired embroidery down all the seams in simple repeating patterns, all done in pale yellow. She dug through some more, pulling out a soft black bodice made of wool. It wasn't the thick wool that people usually thought of <c>
    22:19:48ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> when the word 'wool' was brought up. Stiffer than the linen, it would still breath nicely and support well. "A pocket for Blaze?" She asked, looking to the ferret with a smile. "Sure- where would you like it?"+
    22:20:01Valkyr has joined the conversation.
    22:20:55ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Hello ^.^))
    22:21:02Valkyr : ello)
    22:22:00Sybilla·Covelin : an alleyway playing kissy-face. In fact, come to think of it... she and Daniel had rarely ever spent this much time flirting and toying with the other. The thought of him caused a slow inhale. Ghosts. "You have to put me down before we can go anywhere." Feet were swung back and forth a little to show she wasn't touching. /d/
    22:23:06xMystrealx : =Her eyes sparkled at the colours of the fabric, and her fingers came out to smooth along the different matierials. She bounced on her toes, and smiled widely. Mystreal could never really classify as anything other than 'nice'. All energy and little substance. It wasn't that she didn't have any, she was just alot more in control than people -c-
    22:28:31÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~Tully pushed open the door of the King's Head, went to the bar, and unshouldered his pack. He was in Human form, a blonde haired man of average height and stocky build. He took a seat at a stool and ordered a plate of food, as well as an ale for himself. He was very tan from being outdoors and looked long-travelled. He spoke with the tender abit >
    22:29:16Ancient_Daltamare : -=Now that the girls were clear he waited until the first part of the order was complete before waving away the apprentice now that he got the information required to complete the order=- Do not worry about me and food. I don't need to eat for survival. -=He actually thrived off of excess energy from potent emotions whether it be hatred, despair >
    22:29:38xMystrealx : liked to assume. Amber eyes fed over the pale lilac and again it seemed to catch her attention. But it was obvious from her attire she couldn't bare full skirts. They restricted her feet, which were usually bare and made her steps clumsy from carrying them. But she was a little too polite to mention and just nodded a little. "He always sits in -c-
    22:30:50xMystrealx : the back." Blaze hopped into the bushel to demonstrate and she turned. It had been that way since they started there travels and she couldn't so freely carry him around on her shoulder, without gathering a little to much attention. The ornate bow, and hand threaded beads along her dress at the minute just fit. They were over the top and sparkled.-c
    22:31:29Ancient_Daltamare : or even being over joyed. The vitamins and whatnot that his body required to grow though was derived through food and he was fairly picky about what he consumed and refused to leave the task to another=- The man she was speaking to. I would regonize his scent due to the shirt but that is it. -=He spoke as his body would instantly fade from sight. >
    22:32:45xMystrealx : The light glistened through the clear prism crystals veering through colours in the light. She dressed as her age, like a girl. Never considering in a human world she didn't look the age she was considered in elven communities. Thick plumed skirt hid her figure. Pushing her fingers back through her hair she bit her lip and then smiled. "I like -c-
    22:32:53Valkyr has left the conversation.
    22:34:00Ancient_Daltamare : only to be replaced by the over sized feline once more. Felt good to be back in his own thick layer of fur=- If he wants further service from her he will seek her out. This is a large city but to track others is a fairly simple task lest they wish to vanish. -=The shift of forms in such manner was for efficiency more so then anything because in >
    22:34:16Éire has joined the conversation.
    22:34:16Ģíą_Łoŗęŋţī has joined the conversation.
    22:34:31Sybilla·Covelin : welcome x2)
    22:34:31Ancient_Daltamare : six seconds it took to alter his body he would be dead in combat and he was well aware of that fact=-
    22:34:32Ģíą_Łoŗęŋţī has left the conversation.
    22:34:58Éire : Thanks. ))
    22:35:01Éire has left the conversation.
    22:35:08Odessa_Faire has left the conversation.
    22:36:38xMystrealx : the lilac." She nodded certainly at it and her feet bobbed giddily on her toes. The girl infront of her was a breathe of ai, that had her own energy levels starting to build out of control. It was an odd request but she saw the neat stitching and looked across her. "Could you cut my hair?" It had gotten quite long and the curls were showing, she -s
    22:37:00÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : about this and that, to catch up on anything he may have missed in his long absence. He ate his food, drank his ale, and then paid for his meal. He then promptly stood, and reshouldered his pack. "Have a good day," he bade the tender, and then left the tavern to go to the Phoenix Feather. He came to the door and then narrowed his gaze. Something >
    22:37:23xMystrealx : usually held it no longer than the small of her back but it was skimming her thighs. "I cannot do it myself my arm is too short." She felt like she had to demonstrate and tried to reach over her shoulder to cut it.=
    22:40:59÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : was off. So he stepped away from the door, and walked by a window, to see who was inside. Was that...He shot an incredulous glance to the side, sure he was hallucinating. Too many mushrooms out in the forest, perhaps. He did a double take, then to realize the overly large form was still there. So he went back to the door, opened it, and stepped >
    22:42:30ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora smiled, putting the chemise and bodice to the side, lifting up the lilac skirt- it had pretty flowers embroidered up both sides of the full skirt- just to add a little bit of interest and detail. With a bright smile she lifted the skirt- a full circle skirt, it was the twirliest skirt she had ever made. She nodded a bit, holding it <c>
    22:43:53÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : inside. The door shut behind him with a click of the latch, his stance placing him just past it. He let his pack slide down his arm, its strap coming to land in his hand, which closed around it. His brown eyes then fell to another man, and he sent a bit of a nod his way.~
    22:45:08ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> lightly up to Mystreal's waist. Made in advance for a customer, it was six feet long from hem to hem- long enough to fit even Dalt, but of course they would never do anything like that. She smiled, looking up to Mystreal. "Where would you like it to fall? The same as your current skirts? Full length? Shorter?" She asked with a smile up to <c>
    22:47:28ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> her. Either way, she would have more than enough of the fabric left over to recreate the bow pouch she currently had with little difficulty. "Cut you hair?" She smiled, nodding. "Aye, of course. I've got sharps in my bag- we'll do it when it's wet, so it's nice and even." She said, reaching for a small pair of embroidery scissors so she could<c
    22:47:44ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> mark where Mystreal indicated.+
    22:55:46xMystrealx : =The girl was obviously trying to stem her excitment at the whole thing. Her fingers kneaded the fabric at her front constantly as it was the only outlet she had torelease a little of the pent up bubbling. The female company was oviously good for her as her smile seemed to ripple wider with a warmth that was unbridalled in the room. Her elven -c-
    22:56:26CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir nodded gently to him. "I see. I believe it was a woman that she was supposed to talk to at the Wench but I guess I can find her again. If she hasn't found her already." He sighed softly. "I think I will go find the old Tannery. I know that it will be destroyed and unready, but it will be a start. I'm sure the rank and file wont imprison<C
    22:57:17xMystrealx : qualities were lgihting through. Safe and unhindered by having to hide from untrusting human eyes, the soft glimmer of her skin began to shine. Her eyes brightened, the deep colour almost lighting around the pupil as the starburst of green seemed to begin constantly shifting and weaving in different curving patterns. Golden higlights flecked -c-
    22:58:04Kirtiriss has joined the conversation.
    22:58:22CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>me for performing a job that they need done and have no one filling." He smiled deeply at the change in forms. "The fur suits you much better Dalt. Though if you are getting soft on the little elf I don't blame the change in forms." He teased lightly. It was an obvious tease with no harm meant by it. "Is there a specific hyde that you prefer<c>
    22:58:24xMystrealx : through the strands of her hair catching the light as her movements became less jittery and energy filled, and begun to soften into a fluidity. She still bounced, her hands still needed but their was a grace about it. She suddenly launched herself forward wrapping her arms around the smaller girl seeming to take solace in the friendly persona -c-
    22:59:18CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>on your creations? Or is it simply any hyde properly handled?" He asked just to get one last question in before he could head out on his tannery take over mission.'|F|
    23:00:02xMystrealx : that the woman gave so freely. "Oh thankyou! You are ever so kind, and these dresses are ever so beautiful and...." The release of energy broke and had her chattering in a melodic chirp that would put a giggling 4 year old to shame. Her skin was warm, and her hair smelt of earth and vanilla. Bouncing excitedly she looked at the skirts. "How they -c
    23:00:31firesign has joined the conversation.
    23:00:48xMystrealx : are now is usually the best. It is hard to walk in layers of fabric." She wasn't practiced at the task. Her eyes skimmed to the door as she was bursting at the bit to get started. "Where are the baths?"=
    23:00:52firesign has left the conversation.
    23:01:27Kirtiriss has left the conversation.
    23:02:44Ancient_Daltamare : -=He cocked his head off to the side as he thought back but he had only returned a few days previous=- I would not know it has only been two days since I got back and those have been getting the forge back to full operating capacity. -=He spoke in his heavy Russian accent while still deep in thought=- Perhaps it was the one with the pair of >
    23:04:38Ancient_Daltamare : daggers. -=He might have gotten her name but in the state of rage he was in it was likely it was already forgotten. He didn't shift from from his standing position, had no reason too at least yet=- True enough but humans never were one to follow logic. -=He reached down into his pouch drawing a clove for the first time since he returned lighting >
    23:06:27ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora smiled brightly at the girl- she was excited too, Mystreal's excitement definitely rubbed off on her, and she felt like joining her in a giggling fit. She watched her eyes changed, and then she was hugged. She returned the hug after a split second. It had been a long time since she had been hugged- three years, perhaps a little more. <c>
    23:06:28Ancient_Daltamare : it up on a crimson gaunlet made of dragon scales from another. Obviously the pouchs were not as they appeared holding objects nearly twice there size as long as they fit=- Soft on the elf? -=His other half couldn't help but throw in a joke=- I don't think it works soft. -=Shaking his head he cleared his mind and focused on keeping the Ancient out >
    23:08:16Ancient_Daltamare : for a moment while he closed up business=- Anything really as long as it is treated properly. -=And that was when the scent of Tully arose, approaching at that...good saved him the time of hunting. He returned the nod to Tully for he was still a friend, just not a very smart one at times. Padding on over it looked as though he were going to shake >
    23:08:42ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> She returned the hug tightly, smiling and stepping back. "Baths! Of course." She said, digging in the trunk again and pulling out a burlap sack- waterproof, sandproof, not pretty, but sturdy. She dumped the contents out on the bed- it was filled with her weakness- fancy soaps. She smiled, pulling out a blueberry one and sniffing it, before <c>
    23:08:50Ancient_Daltamare : his hand only to the paw up in a rapid chop at his throat, oddly there was no killing intent nor rage=-
    23:09:18Ancient_Daltamare : raise the paw up*))
    23:10:25ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> offering it to Mystreal. "An upside of working with wool- one of the products of waterproofing it and getting it ready is lanolin- an ingredient for soap. I used to trade it to someone for a few bars of the pretty stuff." The someone had been Cathaoir's mother when she was young, and a different young woman in town when Ann stopped talking <c>
    23:11:57ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> to her. "Oh, long skirts are horrible to get used to- once I was put into them at nine I spent about a week falling on my face. My brother Bear got a good laugh from that."+
    23:12:48÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~Tully didn't exactly trust Dalt to come into close range with him, not after the kick to the guts, the balls, the back he'd recieved previous. So when he came in as if to shake hands Tully's gaze flickered with something like suspicion and as the huge creature closed in and went to chop at his throat, Tully's reflexes kicked in. He'd been doing >
    23:14:16÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : nothing but training in the woods the whole time, training to defeat creatures larger, faster, stronger than him. He had spent countless grueling hours each day going over tactics then executing them with imaginary opponents, and on training dummies, until his body nearly gave up, until it was pounded into his muscle memory to take things beyond >
    23:17:05÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : the level of hand-eye dexterity and into the realm of true speed. His bulky frame was well prepared for attacks to the throat, a prime target of many predators. He didn't duck but went to the side, and didn't retreat but went in, stepping into the axis of Dalt's arm's pivot, at the elbow. Effectively taking him out of range of his striking power. >
    23:17:34÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Tully didn't return with a counterattack, however, instead he just smiled. "Hello to you too."~
    23:27:42Ancient_Daltamare : -=Before logical thought could even apply, his body twisted back and about into a full roundhouse which would fall short of tully by more then a foot. The psionic force unleashed from it though would remain hidden until it would impact his chest or the wall behind him though it would lack pressure to actually do physical damage of >
    23:28:36CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir nodded and wandered over to the counter. He picked up the medium nail basket and placed it back on the shelf. He wandered a little further down the shelf and picked up a box filled with tacs and moved them to the right side of the counter. He moved some of the fishing hooks as well. He grabbed a piece of paper from the ledger and wrote<c>
    23:29:20ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Clean the widows, dammit >.>!))
    23:29:38÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : lol ))
    23:30:28xMystrealx : =The giggling urge was hitting her too, she was just a little les restrained and giggled melodically at her sudden exclamation and talk of soap as though it were a precious metal. The different scents hit her like a brick, as they came out of the bag and her eyes closed inhaling the scents that mingled with a long breath. The fruits and herbs -c-
    23:31:12Ancient_Daltamare : any form. His leg that was extended would quickly slide back into place as his head tilted off to the side with the gesture from Tully=- Why would you bring a mutt into the forge after the last one? Did I not tell you that I despise there very existance? Do I need smaller words or something? Or can you simply not understand that this is my >
    23:31:55xMystrealx : rung so much stronger in her senses as it churned over her, the scent of blueberry becoming dominant as it was handed towards her. Her face settled on a soft solace for a moment before she pawed the soap to her chest and hugged it there. Her smile widened and she giggled again lioudly. The ringing noise might even pass down the stairs. The -c-
    23:32:10CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>on it. 'Hold for Cathaoir' He then moved the things he intended to buy into a pile behind and on it. He made sure that the small boning knife was visible but not really on display. He would pick up those things when he got the rest of the things on his list. He looked around the forge store and wondered what it was that Annora wanted him to<c>
    23:33:26xMystrealx : chiming cackles of girls together was never a quiet thing. "I tried sokme heels in a village once. The shop tender was less than impressed when I put them on the wrong feet and fell head over heels into a glass shelving display trying to walk." It was unfortunate but true. The shelves had smashed, and sent jewellery and shards across the entire -c-
    23:33:55CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> do for her. He peered around the room and decided organizing the inventory like he had begun to was not a good idea. Annora definately had her own way of doing things and he was the last one to question them. the floor was generally clean and that was when he guessed at what she wanted. he grabbed the cleaning rag off of the counter and made<c>
    23:33:56Ancient_Daltamare : territory...not any one of theres? -=There was a rage seething within now wanting to be free from both whom occupied the body=-
    23:35:41CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>his way to the pot of hot scented water. He dipped the rag in quickly and rung it out while hissing at the heat on his hands. He moved to the windows, cleaning the insides very carefully. he would return for more hot soapy water several times before he got to the outside of the windows. By the time he finished that ten minutes had passed and<c>
    23:35:47xMystrealx : shop floor. She bounced and headed toward the door. "I will be back soon." The baths wouldn't be hard to find even if Ann didn't interject with the directions. Heading off down the halls she didn't take long to get to the room, and after drawing her bath her clothes folded neatly with her back on top. The weaving tattoos on her flesh cast around-c
    23:37:29Death_Soulsaber has joined the conversation.
    23:37:31xMystrealx : her body. The runes and tribal markings sky blue almost glowed in reaction to the steam and heat. Bathed and pulling on a spare tunic from her back, it was just a simple thin layer of fabric. But it covered her long enough to pad the floors dripping a trail of water along the way back to Annoras room. A half dressed eld dripping wet was not -c-
    23:37:36Death_Soulsaber has left the conversation.
    23:38:08CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>the light that made it into the shop was much better. He tossed the rag onto the edge of the water pot and quickly found his way out, retrieving his satchel of money on his way out. He made his way into the market and looked for a somewhat abandoned building. If the tannery owner had gone insane it would be the only vacant building and would<c>
    23:39:16xMystrealx : exactly a normal sight in a forge. So she was lucky that no staff drifted past her. Auburn hair stuck to her back as she came back into the room and her smile brimmed. The scent of blueberry was thick on her, replacing the vanilla with it's tangy scent. Her skin absorbed the natural smell giving off strong into the room as she bounced. Her hair -c-
    23:39:51CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>why he couldn't find it. He found what he thought was the building and crept to the front door. No one was paying attention to the building so he slipped in. he could barely see anything. The windows were dirty, there were spider webs everywhere and it smelled stale inside. Even so he ventured in further, examining what was left there. <c>
    23:40:27xMystrealx : was plastered to her skin so it didn't bob. Blaze was slowly sneaking his way toward what the small Ferret thought was a back of fruits. His nose sniffing as he closed the distance and opened his mouth to take a large bite out of one of the bars. Her eyes fixed on Annora she beamed. "Can I have my hair short?" It was like child's quesiton. -c-
    23:40:37xMystrealx : Almost needing the permission for change.=
    23:40:53÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~As Dalt twisted into a roundhouse Tully dropped down into a quick kneel, making himself a much smaller target. Although Dalt stopped short, Tully had experienced a bit of his other abilities and wasn't surprised to hear some belated force hit the wall behind him. His brows furrowed quandrously at Dalt's words, but then he thought he could >
    23:41:49CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>He saw the lack of tools and then saw the stairs. Of course, the tanner lived above his shop. What better way to ensure the safety of his product. He ignored that for the time being. He ventured to the back, examining the tables and work areas. He was already seeing how he would modify the place to be his own. He was going to use it to it's<c>
    23:43:15÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : understand well enough. "You're right," he said, going back to a stand. "It -is- your territory. I thought you gone, and I'm glad to see I was wrong." He still had his pack in his hand, which he reslung upon a shoulder. "I'll be taking a room at the King's Head for now, if you want to see me I'll be there. I made some things, I doubt you can use >
    23:44:48CathaoirMacDonnchadh : full potential. Unlike the last crazy man who lived here, he knew how to properly utilize all the creatures that were used in his business. He noticed a flat door to a cellar. He grinned, a good meat curing area if he used it correctly. He looked to the stairs and decided he should look up there. He found his way through the dust and webs and <c>
    23:45:23÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : them though. I'll come get them, tonight if you want. Other than that, I left the room you gave me pretty well intact minus a dresser, I had a new one made though. If it's not up to standards, let me know, I'll have another one built." He stepped around Dalt, going back for the door. But he turned long enough to give the creature one last look. >
    23:45:45ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +As Mystreal bounced off before she could give directions she shrugged and smiled- she'd find her way to the hotsprings, she was sure of it. If not, she'd come back and Annora would give her directions then. She sat down on the bed, neatly slicing the dress and hemming it- she was fast, and the stitches were clean and neat- it didn't take <c>
    23:45:52CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>went up the stairs. There he found more dirty things and even less light, but nearly the same amount of space. A lot of potential indeed, He came back down the stairs and started devising his plan for the place.'|F|
    Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kaidus Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:30 am

23:47:22÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : "It's good to see you again, Dalt. Even if you are trying to beat my ass." He grinned, but it didn't last long on his face. He left the forge before they ended up fighting, closing the door behind himself and heading back to the tavern.~
    23:48:44ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> too terribly long, and the chemise didn't need to be hemmed- one good treatment with the scissors and it was fine. Both were set to the side and she was putting the finishing touches on a bow and pouch for Blace as she entered. She set it aside with a smile and stood as Mystreal entered again. She had her scissors in her hand already, and <c>
    23:50:34ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> moved to the soap bag, taking out a silver brush. With a smile she reached over and gave Blaze a light and friendly bop on the nose. "Don't be a soap licker." She said, before looking to Mystreal. "Aye- as short as you'd like it."+
    23:54:29Ancient_Daltamare : I thought the term was don't drop the soap O.o))
    23:54:33Ancient_Daltamare : rolls bic=-))
    23:54:47xMystrealx : -Facepalms-))
    23:56:22xMystrealx : =Seeing the chid of the Ferret she snickered a little at the large eyes he gave her then Annora. Squeaking in complaint to Mystreal she tried to look disciplinarian, but it came out a little odd. "Don't steal, you little monster." The Ferret snapped out a squeak of complaint and proceeded to dig at the bed pillows and bury himself beneath them. -c-
    23:57:58xMystrealx : the giggling girls were getting too much even for him. Her smile threaded and she bounced slight again. Pushing her hair behind her ears she sat on the floor infront of Annora and drwe her hands up to the right length. "This much?" It was a dramatic cut. A good mass of most of the curls. Her head tipped backward to catch annora from upside down -c-
    23:59:51xMystrealx : with a smile. "Amber eyes flashed a little with that same movement of green. Drawing her knees up to her chest she let her head sit as straight as possible, and hugged them to her chest. "So where do you come from Lady Annora? I mean...did you always live here." Her feet tapped impatiently on the floor as keeping still was never ment to be one -c-
    00:00:13Ancient_Daltamare has left the conversation.
    00:01:25xMystrealx : of her strong points. The bounce had to escape somewhere. Her hands gripped at the fabric of her tunic that drowned her a little. It was just a spare afterall. Smiling contently, it had been a good many moons since she had indulged in such femininity. It made her miss home just a little, but that didn't stop her smile brimming.=
    00:01:37xMystrealx : Short one sorry. Going to grab food.))
    00:01:50ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Lol, not short at all, no worries))
    00:03:42ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora laughed at the little creature disappeared. She moved to her desk, opening a small drawer and pulling out an orange slice, leaving it in reach of the ferret as she put away the soap. She herself had accidently eaten a bit of soap when she was young- it smelled good, and was cooling on Ann's counter. She had thought it was an oatmeal <c>
    00:08:30ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c>cookie, only to find it was oatmeal soap. She smied, popping the trunk closed. She moved behind Mystreal, kneeling behind her and brushing her care with a practiced hands. Once the possessor of waistlength curls, she understood the pain of a person roughly brushing her hair. She had quick and nimble fingers, and it didn't take her long to <c>
    00:11:52ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> brush out the lengths and curls. "Am I from here? No- actually, I just moved here last week." She said with a smile. "I told the captain of the ship that I wanted to sail off the end of the world and go another fifty leagues after that to be as far away as humanly possible. I come from a small little fishing village on the other side of the <c>
    00:18:37ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> world. Cathaoir too- he was the Captain." She said, tying her hair back with the ribbon, cutting across carefully and catching the bundle, setting it next to her. Her voice was soft and gently- how often had she talked to Kat in the same voice when the little girl bounced with energy? She couldn't count. "You see, I was born to a Chieftan's <c>
    00:19:22xMystrealx : -Just noticed dalt went poof-)
    00:20:59ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> daughter. My father was of a different clan, and my grandfather did not approve of their marriage. But my mother met him once at a great meeting of all the chieftans, and fell in love with him. She snuck off with him in the dead of night. Her brothers hunted the entire country for her, but they couldn't find any trace of her. In fact, some <c>
    00:21:32ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> even said she'd been stolen away by evil fairies." She fell easilly into the role of storyteller and bard.+
    00:21:34Yatsu has joined the conversation.
    00:22:37Yatsu has left the conversation.
    00:23:51xMystrealx : =Annora had a mothering touch, that almost came to match her own natural warmth. Closing her eyes as the curls were teased it gave her a soft sense of care that made her smile. The womans tone was soft, and the story fell out so easily the it had her entralled from the first syllable. "Oh, that is so sweelty romantic." She tried to avoid spinning-c
    00:25:45xMystrealx : full axis on the spot like a child to listen to the story, as her voice bantered out with a sharp chirp. "They must have been so much in love.It's ever so charming." IT was like a human fairytale. When she first started her travels she had listened to the first family who she boarded with telling their children such sweet story's to lull them to -c
    00:27:50xMystrealx : sleep at night. The hair fell away and the breeze on her neck shifted to cool the skin. Her head felt heavy, curls were ever so rpetty but they did hinder. Gripping the fabric of her tunic in her lap again she enjoyed the sentiment of the situation. Her own mother had passed to the next plain a few years ago. It had been a peacful thing, and she-c-
    00:29:17xMystrealx : had accepted the fact. But still the nostalgic feeling was comforting. Blaze let out loud snores from under the pillow, the grumpy creature would sleep anyways. Again she chirped. "Well at least with Sir. Cathaoir here, you have a friend." Her smile brimmed wider but she was beginning to fidget impatiently.=
    00:37:16ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora smiled softly. "Aye- a friend." She said, going around to even out the sides and back a little, giving it a bit of shape and texture. "So, they searched far and wide for my mother and her love, but neither hide nor hair could be found. It wasn't until six months later that my Uncle Eli was out collecting taxes for my grandfather's clan <c>
    00:38:56ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> found the tiny village of Glen Turach. It was on the coast- a little fishing town. And in that town there was a blacksmith and his wife. His wife was known for making the best blueberry pie. Uncle Eli loved blueberry pie, so when he heard, he went to the forge and invited himself to the blacksmith's table. Because of his rank, the blacksmith <c
    00:41:30ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> could not refuse him." She said, finishing the last little snips here and there before moving, holding the red curls in her hands, offering them to Mystreal. "The blacksmith's wife went to greet her husband, only to find not only her husband, but also her brother. By then, my mother was already swelled with child- so, Uncle Eli <c>
    00:41:45÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    00:42:03Tory-Oakcroft : >.>" -Thinks all the boys ran away from the giggling-))
    00:43:15ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> went back to the Chieftan- my grandfather- and told him all that had transpired. My grandfather was so happy at the news that his daughter was safe and sound, he gave them ownership of all the lands of Glen Turach. Soon after, my mother's lady in waiting and favorite maid moved to the small town. Her name was Ann, and I was named after her."+
    00:43:24CathaoirMacDonnchadh : not me, I am just off solo setting things up. Was getting ready to post soon))
    00:43:32«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -is sitting wearing earplugs to keep it out-))
    00:43:50Sybilla·Covelin : -gigglefits just to join the club- )
    00:47:11CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir came down with an idea. He ran to the Drowned Wench. He found his hat and lifted it up and looked to the wench behind the counter. "I need a large pitcher and another bottle of whiskey." He placed a piece of gold on the counter. The wench bounced back and put the bottle in the pitcher. "another gold please." The tiny voice requested.<c>
    00:50:45Tory-Oakcroft : -Elfy's sybi and giggles-)
    00:51:49CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>He nodded, realizing he hadn't quite covered the whole cost. He gave another gold piece and got some silver in pence in return. He was handed the pitcher and ran out swiftly. He went straight to the forge. the bottle of whiskey was quickly switched to his satchel and he sat the hat down. He took the pitcher and dipped it into the scented <c>
    00:53:18xMystrealx : =Her ears twitched to the story and a smile came as the end did the typical, and left on a high note. Her hair finally finished she could turn on full axis, the fringe sweeping across her face and shorter tendrils now straight and bobbing around her jawline. The golden higlights came through more easily. Her body was almost an image of autumn -c-
    00:54:14CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>cleaning water, scooping up a large amount. He returned to the counter and took the remnants of clothes from the hat and left back to the tannery, hat staying behind. He entered the tannery and placed the pitcher, rags and two bottles of whiskey and left into the market. Twenty minutes later he returned with a broom, a clean sheet, flint and<c>
    00:56:14CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>candles with some hodlers. He worked hard and fast. He took the pitcher upstairs and cleaned the windows there first. He came down and cleaned the rest. At least now he would be able to see in the morning. He carefully got the flint to light some brush that was laying around and used that to light a few candles. He feverishly cleaned and<c>
    00:56:16xMystrealx : Witht he golden and russet tones still clinging to a little green in places. The fringe framed her eyes and she smiled brightly. It was the inevitable question. "How does it look Lady Annora?" Amber eyes sparkled toward her as she was still fidgeting with the fabric of her tunic. The hair gone she felt lighter, no heavy curls her neck was cooler -c
    00:58:08xMystrealx : as default. Flattening the fringe a little, not that it was wrong it was just a strange feeling for it to be sweeping so close to her eye line. Her tunic was laced with smal cut strands of hair and curls clutched in her hand she bit her lip but the smile of giddy antiscipation still shone through her features. "Your mother was very brave." To -c-
    00:58:14CathaoirMacDonnchadh : swept the upstairs area, As he moved empty boxes and tossed things down the stairs he began to see how much room really existed up there. It was almost like a whole house on top of the tannery. He planned to clean the main floor and cellar the very next day. For now he just needed to make the place he would be resting just like home'
    00:58:22xMystrealx : have left home, and eeked a living. It must have been terrifying.=
    01:02:57xMystrealx : I am far too hyper for 1 am)
    01:03:26CathaoirMacDonnchadh : silly english girl))
    01:03:54ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora smiled brightly, handing over the long, ribbon trapped locks. She tilted her head to the side, examining the short cut. "It suits ye well." She said, smiling brightly. "Yes- Mum once said that she didn't care what happened to her, as long as my Da was by her side." She said with a bright smile and a shrug. She only wished she had been <c>
    01:05:59ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> as brave- who knows how things would have turned out. She might be celebrating an eigth birthday. She reached forward with a bright smile and ruffled her hair. "You should change into that dress and try it on- I'll be able to tuck or change things if you need it." She said, smiling as she stepped out of the room, closing the door behind her. <c
    01:06:38xMystrealx : -Smirks-))
    01:07:01Sybilla·Covelin : put away the red bull...)
    01:07:22ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> She let out a ragged breath as she reached the hall, leaning against the wall. It'd been awhile since she had told that particular story. She only told it on the nights that John was out of town- he never could quite face the fact that the lands he had been given were once rightfully hers.+
    01:08:23Elyse has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    01:16:29xMystrealx : =A giggle came from the ruffle of her hair and she wrinkled her nose flattening it a little playfully in protest. The ends spiked, she flicked the fringe with her hand a little staring at it cross eyed. "Love is a funny thing I suppose." And a very human thing, hot and passionate. Elves were mostly kept more logical. Especially in her tribe, -c-
    01:18:22ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    01:18:34xMystrealx : careful breeding to keep the tribe varied and strong, stopped the bloodlines becoming tainted from being so secluded. It also ment arranged marriages were the norm. They may be a free race, but sometimes prosperity came over natural freedom. The girl left and she slipped off her tunic, the tattooed marks had faded once more as she slipped the -c-
    01:20:01xMystrealx : dress over herself. Annora had a good eye. The dress fit almost perfectly as was. Curving around her figure and revealing it's actual slender curve more than the heavy velvet fabric. Her skin felt cool and she spun on her axis. The elaborate bow and pocket rustled and her smile beamed. She bounced to the door and tugged it open before walking -c-
    01:21:32xMystrealx : bakward and spreading her arms in a pin. The lilac colour was soft against her skin, and the short skirt curved a little with her legs but gave her the still freedom to move. She looked more fitting, aside the shortness of the skirt which was against the norm, of the time. "It's amazing." Even in the forge she wasn't over heating. The little elf -c
    01:21:55xMystrealx : bobbed on her toes as she smoothed the front of her dress down a little.=
    01:22:04xMystrealx : bah!)
    01:22:37ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    01:22:46ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Rah))
    01:23:02ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Reposts please? My computer fell off my lap desk))
    01:24:54xMystrealx : kkk))
    01:24:58xMystrealx : =A giggle came from the ruffle of her hair and she wrinkled her nose flattening it a little playfully in protest. The ends spiked, she flicked the fringe with her hand a little staring at it cross eyed. "Love is a funny thing I suppose." And a very human thing, hot and passionate. Elves were mostly kept more logical. Especially in her tribe, -c-
    01:25:02xMystrealx : careful breeding to keep the tribe varied and strong, stopped the bloodlines becoming tainted from being so secluded. It also ment arranged marriages were the norm. They may be a free race, but sometimes prosperity came over natural freedom. The girl left and she slipped off her tunic, the tattooed marks had faded once more as she slipped the -c-
    01:25:07xMystrealx : dress over herself. Annora had a good eye. The dress fit almost perfectly as was. Curving around her figure and revealing it's actual slender curve more than the heavy velvet fabric. Her skin felt cool and she spun on her axis. The elaborate bow and pocket rustled and her smile beamed. She bounced to the door and tugged it open before walking -c-
    01:25:11xMystrealx : bakward and spreading her arms in a pin. The lilac colour was soft against her skin, and the short skirt curved a little with her legs but gave her the still freedom to move. She looked more fitting, aside the shortness of the skirt which was against the norm, of the time. "It's amazing." Even in the forge she wasn't over heating. The little elf -c
    01:25:18xMystrealx : bobbed on her toes as she smoothed the front of her dress down a little.=
    01:30:38ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora smiled brightly, turning as the door opened and looking her over. "Gorgeous!" She said, smiling brightly, taking her hand and lightly spinning her, smiling. "And let me warn you, that will be the twirliest skirt you can ever own." She said, smiling and nodding, proud of her work. Annora always felt if you were proud of something, then <c>
    01:35:34ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> it wasn't done yet. "It's rougher than it looks, promise. Linen dries quickly, and the wool for the bodice repels water- and sparks, to an extent. Linen resists tearing and wear as well." She said, smiling and nodding. "Has Blaze tried his pocket? It's probably much cooler for him as well." She said, continuing to smile brightly. <c>
    01:35:58Tory-Oakcroft : -Torys head dipped to kiss her calmly , his hand brushign along her cheek bone and he watched her carefully. Shifting his weight back, he composed himself slightly brushing his shirt down as blue eyes wrapped over her. "Come on. Let's get you home..." He was learning her tells, and when he skin paled a little like that she usually needed -c-
    01:38:03Tory-Oakcroft : something a little more raw than stew. Pushing a heavy hand through his hair the blonde fringe that lolloped in his eyes shifting back, but it stuck a little this time with the sweat from the heat. He stepped back from her and headed down the alley toward the Bakery, treading carefully backwards still facing her. "Besides. You owe me pie." The -c-
    01:38:31ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> This was what she liked to do- this was what she wanted to do. She wasn't used to the shorter skirt, that was true, but it was flattering, and if she was happy with it, who was Annora to complain. "And if you have any problem with any of it, just see me and I'll fix it for you." She said, leaning back against the wall. It was pretty. She <c>
    01:39:27Tory-Oakcroft : words came out defiant, charming on his lips as they did. His fingers guided under the pendant setlling it back round his throat and he pulled the laces tight, keeping everything in check once more. Cricking his neck to one side he turned to shove his hands in his pockets and head down the alley at a daudled pace. His head still sat a notch -c-
    01:39:37ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> nodded to herself. "And of course, it should be a great deal cooler to wear in this summer heat." She said, running a hand through her short curls.+
    01:40:59Tory-Oakcroft : higher than usual, walking with a hard stance that left his shoulders broad. they held back. "You soming or what Puppy?" =
    01:48:14Tory-Oakcroft : =The little elf was brimming at the seams as she bounced on her toes spinning to test the theory. The skirt twisted with a free twirl that spun around her legs, and sent it lifting up her thighs a little as she spun. He smile beamed and she giggled at the fabric followign her, but also got a little dizzy so had to stop. The white chemise fell off-c
    01:48:18Tory-Oakcroft : BAH!)
    01:48:28Sybilla·Covelin : omg Tory! A chemise?!)
    01:48:28xMystrealx : =The little elf was brimming at the seams as she bounced on her toes spinning to test the theory. The skirt twisted with a free twirl that spun around her legs, and sent it lifting up her thighs a little as she spun. He smile beamed and she giggled at the fabric followign her, but also got a little dizzy so had to stop. The white chemise fell off-c
    01:48:56ᴥАññóřãᴥ : What? It's comfy! XD))
    01:50:43xMystrealx : her shoulders and sat half way down her arms and across her chest. The pretty ribbon draw strings hung loose down her front, and her fingers twirled into them. The black bodice twisting under her chest, to run smooth against the curve of her body down to the gracefully embroidered skirt. The Blazing fiery short crop bobbed as she seemed to test -c-
    01:52:14Sybilla·Covelin : It took a second before she was sure that by leaving the safety of the alley wall she wasn't going to simply drop to the ground. Home. Food. She was coming, a little slower than normal but the world still felt a little wobbly. How could she help but smile when he gave her that look on his. "I owe you pie? Still?" She caught up to him /c/
    01:53:25Sybilla·Covelin : with a short burst of a jog. Her hand slid into the space between his arm and his side, before it dipped to share his pocket with his hand. "Oh, look at that, you're walking straight again." A little prod was given to his ribs with a finger. "Glad I could fix that for you." The bakery was only a few more doors and if she was lucky, her assistant /c
    01:53:47xMystrealx : every stretch of the fabric. The same warm smile grew and her feet pattered excitedly. "It is much more comfortable thankyou Annora." The Ferret hearing his name popped his head out and small eyes took in the elf. A chirp of encouragement came and he leapt to hop into the bow at the small of her back. The ferret scrabbled a little, used to velvet-c
    01:56:09xMystrealx : to claw into but he made it and he curled round and round in the pouch testing the space before his chin hooked out to squeak again and lolled out cojfortable using the bow as a chin rest. "That is blaze for thankyou...I think" Her eyes glinted and she pattered again. " Do you need any help with your cleaning Lady Annora? I would be glad to help-c-
    01:58:30xMystrealx : after you have done such a very good job. " She actually felt a little less like a child. Crumpling the front fo her dress her milky tea skin actually now enjoying the heat of the forge, without layers of velvet and lace...the wamrth was not so bad. The smell of metall however, enclosed her everytime. =
    01:59:07xMystrealx : Ack I think I need to nap for a few hours. It's getting late....))
    02:00:40xMystrealx is away.
    02:00:53ᴥАññóřãᴥ : I have one question for you, Tory))
    02:01:11ᴥАññóřãᴥ : What's it like in the future?)
    02:01:22Sybilla·Covelin : lolol)
    02:01:44Allene has joined the conversation.
    02:01:53Sybilla·Covelin : had stocked the house again. A rumbling growl came from her stomach, loud enough to be heard, and it caused a soft snicker. "I think I'm hungry." Anyone would be hungry. She hadn't eaten in two days. Little more than that when it came to raw food. Closer to four days. She was in much the same shape as she'd in when they'd met. The trek continued/c/
    02:03:23Tory-Oakcroft : O.o?)
    02:03:29Tory-Oakcroft : It's raining)
    02:03:41Sybilla·Covelin : to the bakery where there was pie... and food. And no sooner had Tory had his slice of apple pie did he happy crash into her bed for sleep. /d/
    02:03:41Tory-Oakcroft : And we have unicorn flavoured lollipops)
    02:03:52Tory-Oakcroft : You will get them about 11 pm XD))
    02:04:05Allene has left the conversation.
    02:04:22Tory-Oakcroft is away.
    02:04:45ᴥАññóřãᴥ : OMG CAN'T WAIIIITTTT!))
    02:05:00Sybilla·Covelin : Yays!)
    02:07:20ᴥАññóřãᴥ : I knew I could only use that joke once))
    02:08:07ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Welp, you two are done, I think I'm gonna go steal Cath's hairties.))
    02:09:06Sybilla·Covelin : Yea.. I have a profile to redo. Ugghh profiles... -gag-)
    02:09:44ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Lol))
    02:10:13ᴥАññóřãᴥ : When I get kicked out of the man cave, I'll likely write a really long diary entry for the forum))
    02:18:40Ghοst has joined the conversation.
    02:18:57Ghοst has left the conversation.
    02:24:04ᴥАññóřãᴥ is away.
    02:25:46ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation.
    02:28:23CathaoirMacDonnchadh is away.
    02:48:06CathaoirMacDonnchadh has left the conversation.
    02:52:37Sybilla·Covelin has left the conversation.
    03:12:09ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    03:14:15CathaoirMacDonnchadh has joined the conversation.
    03:17:38÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    03:17:46ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Hello)0
    03:17:49BrandonΞArrow : wh tully)
    03:17:51CathaoirMacDonnchadh : welcome
    03:17:53CathaoirMacDonnchadh : ))0
    03:18:01÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Hello everyone ))
    03:20:46CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir snuck away from the Tannery with the half empty bottle of whiskey and wandered towards the Wench. He wanted to be around people, even if he didn't talk to any of them the whole time. that would actually be better for him in the long run. He knew what his plan was. He still needed the tools for his trade and a license for his career<c>
    03:26:24CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>of choice. As much as he wanted to be intimate with Annora, there were more important things to get done. He wasnt worth anything to anyone in his state. Right now he might as well be a beggar on the streets. He couldn't be with anyone like this. Talk yes, see most likely, be intimate and seek a future with... .he entered the wench and took a<c>
    03:29:29CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> seat at the counter. He popped open the whiskey and started swigging right away. The noise around him brought him some peace. He nodded to himself and closed his eyes. He had a daughter, that thought came back while he drank. Why was it only at night that the thoughts of sadness crept back to him.'
    03:32:00A_Magical_MOFO has joined the conversation.
    03:32:12A_Magical_MOFO has left the conversation.
    03:36:36Allene has joined the conversation.
    03:36:45Allene has left the conversation.
    03:39:59÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~Tully had sat in the King's Head, drinking for hours. Once he felt good and sloshed, though, he decided he wanted to go for a walk. So he walked. He went around, looking at all the shops and things, and eventually found himself at the beach. He found a stick and went and threw it as far as he could into the ocean. He had a bottle of whiskey with >
    03:41:55÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : him, which he promptly chugged the rest of, then threw it in the ocean as well. "GRAHH!" he yelled. "RRAAAAAGHHH!!!" He wanted to fight or, at least get his ass kicked. He had a quarter of a mind to go find Dalt again, just let the huge beast beat the tar out of him, til his stupid brains were leaking out of his ears, but seventy five percent of >
    03:42:46ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    03:43:56ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    03:44:16CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wibbles)
    03:44:19ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Gonna put my lurking hat on >.> Ty)0
    03:44:21ᴥАññóřãᴥ is away.
    03:44:23ᴥАññóřãᴥ has returned.
    03:44:24ᴥАññóřãᴥ is away.
    03:44:24÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : that mind wanted another drink first. So he went to..well, he went to the Wench. It was closer, cheaper, and he was more likely to find a fight there, anyway. Hell, maybe after he'd just troll around the docks until he ran across the Wrong People. He lumbered his way into the tavern, looking disheveled, with sand on his boots, but washed at least.>
    03:47:05A_Magical_MOFO has joined the conversation.
    03:47:18A_Magical_MOFO has left the conversation.
    03:48:34CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir turned on his stool to look towards the door. Annora would have been here by now if she was going to be here. He took a deep swig of his bottle of whiskey and looked for anything that caught his eye. He was a little tired and wasn't sure what he felt like. Maybe he could use a fight, more likely sleep. But he just watched and waited'
    03:50:06÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : His clothes were wrinkled and ruffled, hair a mess, and he was sweating. He wiped some of that off his brow and went over to the bar. "Whiskey. Seven shots." He told the tender. He then sent a look around. He noticed that guy from the forge, there, and looked at him rather drunkenly. He then eventually gave a kind of nod, pointing at him, and then>
    03:50:56÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : slid one of his shots over to him before taking one to himself. "Drink up," he said, "There's nothing else to do."~
    03:52:04Ģɛɲɛral-Ķąlą has joined the conversation.
    04:00:05÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : brb ))
    04:07:15÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : back ))
    04:07:46CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir turned on his stool to look towards the door. Annora would have been here by now if she was going to be here. He took a deep swig of his bottle of whiskey and looked for anything that caught his eye. He was a little tired and wasn't sure what he felt like. Maybe he could use a fight, more likely sleep. But he just watched and waited<c>
    04:08:12CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir took the shot and threw it back easily. He then popped open his whiskey again and started drinking more heavily. "Way ahead of you." He said placing the bottle down on the table. He wanted to be a member of the merchants guild but he didn't even know where to start. That was annoying enough. He hardly wanted jail again.'
    04:08:24ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    04:08:32CathaoirMacDonnchadh : the first was a tech difficulty))
    04:12:41÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~Tully considered the man a moment, and then downed his six shots, one by one. They went down like water, something he had gotten good at from long practice. Once done, he slid all the empty vessels toward the tender and ordered an ale, and four more shots. He slouched in his stool and looked around again. "Ya know," he then said, as if he were >
    04:14:18÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : about to start on some terrible rant, but then staved himself with a big swig of ale. It was horrible stuff, really, and he had to wonder why he'd ordered it but it was too late now, and downed some more of it. He forgot what he was going to be talking about, then remembered. "Women," he said aloud. He just shook his head, as if that explained >
    04:15:10÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : everything. He took another shot. Looked over at the guy again. "So you know Dalt, or're you just a customer?" he asked him.~
    04:17:46CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir look at the man who was so serious about drinking that he was stomaching the ale here. He tilted his head in a minor nod when He said women. That was generally his opinion, even though he loved her enough to go crazy over her. When asked about Dalt he simply nodded and took another drink. "Customer more than friend, though I've been <c>
    04:19:25CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>talking with him more and more and it seems that i might as well consider myself a friend to him." He shrugged slightly. "I've only been trapped here for a few days." '
    04:23:13÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~"Trapped, hah! That's the right word for it." He stared down at the bar, indelved within the deepest of thought. "Well, if yer gonna be a friend of Dalt's, I hope you know how to fight. Big giant, magical monsters. With your bare hands." He took another shot, and chased it with the pisswater. He was drunk enough that the awful taste wasn't so bad>
    04:25:42÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : he was vomitting profusely all over everything. Instead he just shook his head again, this time at the deplorable taste and wondered how they made any money here. "In'ny case, a friend of Dalt's's a friend o' mine. I'm Tully." He put his hand out to the man to complete the introduction.~
    04:30:54CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir nodded and stood. He walked himself over to Tully and patted his back. "Good meeting ye, names Cahir. I need to be hedin to beh' Hope tuh be seein ye in the morn- or whever." He slurred. With a groan he walked away, unsteady on his legs. "LOooonnnggg dae 'mora" He slurred more. He walked away, not intending any insult, but by the way <C>
    04:34:13CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>he walked out the door, it was a miracle he wasn't vomiting the same way Tully was. He disappeared into the shadows of the market and made his way to the Tannery. He snuck in and barred the door. He found his way up to the living quarters and opened the windows. He laid on his makeshift bed, bottle in hand and frowning. "I never got to know <c>
    04:36:30CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>own daughter, I lost the wife I should've had and everyone else is dead. Why am I even alive anymore? What is the point?" He sat up enough to finish his whiskey and then just fell into a pile on the floor, dropping the now empty bottle and making grumbles about Annora and his daughter as he passed out.'
    04:36:54CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Sorry but I am passing out and need to wake up early for the BMV tomorrow. ))
    04:37:07÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Goodnight ))
    04:37:17CathaoirMacDonnchadh : night))
    04:37:28÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:30 am