Chronicles of Menouthis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Role Play Website] The tales and stories woven within these lands.

4th July 2011

Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

4th July 2011 Empty 4th July 2011

Post  Kaidus Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:14 am

11:18:12xMystrealx has joined the conversation.
    11:18:12Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    11:18:35xMystrealx : .)
    11:35:42Myrddin has joined the conversation.
    11:36:47Myrddin has left the conversation.
    11:40:08Myrddin has joined the conversation.
    11:40:17xMystrealx : -Waves-)
    11:40:24Myrddin : -waives back-))
    11:40:30Myrddin : -changes font-))
    11:40:34xMystrealx : Lol.)
    11:40:44Myrddin : -changed-))
    11:42:30xMystrealx : gimme one min to think of a post.))
    11:42:34xMystrealx : Brain is still slow.)
    11:44:45Myrddin : its cool))
    11:45:39xMystrealx : =It was a beautiful day in Hadara, the sunlight already heating the town with a warm spread. It had been hot for days, the heat of summer finally starting to grind over the town. Luckily, Mystreal came from a warmer climate than here. Already up, and out she had decided an early morning raise would be perfect for her to have some "Elven" time. -c-
    11:48:37xMystrealx : without the possibility of bumping into anyone. Stepping across the sand, auburn tresses were pulled back and braided down the right side to secure the firey mane tightly out of the reach of the wind. Smiling brightly to herself delicate fingers swept the curving currl that seemed to refuse to stay contained in the braid and trail down her face.-c-
    11:49:58xMystrealx : the sand on the beach was soft, the tide only just having receeded it was still damp and her footsteps sunk a little deeper filling with small pools of water as they trailed behind her. The water on her legs, flecked with sand sparkled slightly as she traced the shorline. The chershire smile still spread, if anything growing a little deeper as -c-
    11:51:38xMystrealx : a sudden force of wind sliced from the waves. Lacking her usual 'proper' attire that she had adorned of late to fit into the human social norms, a soft silk and lace dress skimmed just above her knees, sliced up the thighs and hanging diagonally off one shoulder. The style almost a Nymph fashion. Elongated ears twitched, the metal piercings in -c-
    11:53:01xMystrealx : them click against each other. The air was fresh, and she was zig zagging happily within it's embrace along the shoreline. Every now and then, a big does of nature had to be enjoyed. A small crab scuttled across her path, her concetration so easily distracted she giggled at the creature, lowering to all fours, her nose almost placed on it's shell -
    11:54:03xMystrealx : as she drew close to it and grinned widely, scuttling sideways herself in copy of it and to keep place. "Hello little crabbie. How is the water today?" The crab clicked it's claws together and she just grinned wider hopping on all fours to keep pace with it's scuttle. Cabs were busy creatures. Always to busy to stand still and talk.=
    12:18:51Myrddin : ~~The wind in the air would slowly brush against my cheek like the sweet caress of a woman's hand. It had been one year exactly since the accident. And now I see myself coming to water's edge in rememberance from time to time. Walking down the beach I stood upon the shore as the water lapped up around my hard leather boots. "Excaliber..." I -c-
    12:21:06Myrddin : I muttered the name of my fallen sister with a whisper. This was my rememberance of her, as I adjusted the long dark brown wool coat that hung to my ankles. Peircing hazels looked over the water in thought as nearby on the grassy edge of the beach my horse would be eating his fill of the sweet and slightly salty beach plants. I was unaware -c-
    12:22:28Myrddin : others were upon this beach as well as I would be stuck within my thoughts. No real weapon visible upon my form, it was simply part of the deciet as I would look to my hands lifted before me, I remembered vividly what had happened to this day.~~
    12:25:15xMystrealx : My god he posts! XD)
    12:28:47Myrddin : har har))
    12:29:47xMystrealx : =Hop. One shuffle to the right. Hop. Another shuffle to the right. The girl must have looked more than a little insane as she hopped her way across the beach on all fours, both hands and both feet leaving the sand at the same time. Amber eyes never took their gaze off the crab infront of her before. Hop. Thud. She hopped straigh into the back of -c
    12:31:47xMystrealx : the mans legs. Myustreal had always been relatively clumsy. Not because of lack of co-ordination, but because her concentration never lasted long enough for her to be aware of where she was headed, or what at. Landing on her backside, one hand wedged underneath her, the other landing splat in the sand behind her. Her arms and legs were now -c-
    12:33:41xMystrealx : smeared with sand, aswell as the front of her dress. The crab had scuttled off, and she looked around for it before up at the tall man. "Oh my. I am so very sorry sir...." Smiling widely she stood brushing the loose sand front her front. Aurburn tendrils still held securely in the braid she offered out a sandy hand to the man. Bouncing on the -c-
    12:35:51xMystrealx : balls of her fet, her Amber hues sparkled with excitment. Her smile washing over her face with a natural flash that showed it always seemed to be there. Her voice chirped. The chiming noise of it, eager and biting at the bit to be let out. "I should pay more attention to where I am going, not what I am following. Dutchess Mystreal Harriet...by -c-
    12:37:20xMystrealx : the way." Her smile stop only for a minute, as she pursed her lips in question to look for the small crab she had been following. Turning her head quickly around her then spinning on the spot. Her actions were all overanimated, and her gestures rapid and overly large. "I seem to have lost his trail." Smiling once more she bounce. "Oh well."=
    12:40:13Livana has joined the conversation.
    12:40:21Myrddin : Herro))]
    12:40:31Livana : yo))
    12:40:34Tory-Oakcroft : Hey Babygirl.)
    12:40:41Livana : snogs Tory*))
    12:41:29Tory-Oakcroft : Yack!)
    12:41:53Livana : giggles in gremlin way and skitters away*))
    12:46:54Tory-Oakcroft : -Yawns-)
    12:52:45Myrddin : ~~I had not noticed the woman as she came up to me, no not until she slammed into my back. This caused me to break my concentration and fly into the water face first. A loud splash was heard as salt water flew in all directions. Splashing about I was attempting to get my bearings as I would curse under my raspy breath. On hands and knees -c-
    12:55:02Myrddin : above the water my dripping face would glance back to Mystreal as I would push off the ground to gain his footing. Turning I would trudge my way out of the water and onto dry land once more. "Perhaps you should, little one..." I said as I shook my hands attempted to expell excess water from my sleeves. "I'm Myrddin(pronounced Merlyn), -c-
    12:57:53Myrddin : Duchess.." He said with a light bowing of his head. After all she held status he did not. So as he stood there still dripping from the soaked leathers and wools I would see her looking for the crab. Looking in the direction she was, I would speak in reply, "Lost who's trail?" I asked, the only obvious trails I saw were her's and mine in the -c-
    12:57:59Myrddin : sand.~~
    13:07:34xMystrealx : =The small elf was still looking over the sand for the small red crab that had escaped her attention and skittered off. By now, he would be long gone. Straightening herself to the introduction and the bow she raised a brow. Her status was in her culture only, so she didn't expect such respect from him, but it would be rude to mention it. Smiling-c-
    13:09:07xMystrealx : broadly her shoulders shrugged. "A crab." It was as simple answer, but one that caused her to look again before she gave up. The sand around her feet had pooled over her toes, water leeching on them as she wriggled the limbs to let it thread between them. "Oh it is ever so nice to meet you Myrline." Her pronounciation of the name was wrong, over -c
    13:10:24xMystrealx : excentuating all the wrong parts of his name as she grinned. Her hair shimmered, having early in the morn been threaded with the odd golden bead, and silver thread that twisted throughout the braid. A small leather choker ran around her neck, the dark leather contrasting on the milky tea complexion that left her looking a little washed out. The -c-
    13:14:07xMystrealx : climate on her travelsd had been variable, leaving her usually rich cinnamon skin faded from the lack of the suns kiss. Amber eyes fixed on his features, the brush of earthen green around the pupils spreading a little and she bounced. "I am sure he is around her somewhere. No matter." Her fingers brushed the stray strands back again and her eyes -c
    13:14:26xMystrealx : looked past him at the water. "So. Are you a local around here Mr...Merline.=
    13:29:45Livana : Cinnamon fingers twisted sopping wet black licorice tressess, while pale almost turqoise green gems watched the cascade of sparkling water splatter to the stones at her feet as she slowly meandered her way back through the supposed civilized mass's; humanimals was more like it in her mind. Animals had more sense then these two legged creatures-c
    13:32:32Livana : that dared to call themselves the worlds Master, they had no idea that they were just mere food for the beings they thought didn't exist...thinking that the stories they scared their offspring with were just myths and legends, that such monsters were extinct; but she was one such monster. Tory's ribs were well on the way to finally healing -c
    13:34:06Livana : at that god awful snails pace of human regeneration...stupid male shouldn't have dropped his guard in the first place..what an ass letting her hit him like that..the hell was he thinking. Tossing the dark tendrils over her shoulder to splay down her back as they would in wet wild and messy amazon look, a soft wavy curl occuring in it from -c
    13:35:39Livana : where the beads and feathers usually hung but today she was actually without them for once. Wringing out the end of her tunic, apparently she had jumped in clothes and all...why not? they needed washing to. The only piece of clothing she had removed was the leather hunting boots which she had paid good money for, and she was sure as hell going -c
    13:39:30Myrddin : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbTGrVD5MvM ))
    13:39:35Myrddin : Funny as hell xD))
    13:40:48Livana : to keep them in mint condition for as long as possible. Adjusting the leather tie about her narrow waist, ensuring her machete was locked in place at her hip, drenched leather pants clinging against her toned muscled legs, built from the years of running about in the forest and chasing down her prey.. The tunic smattered against the -c
    13:41:45Myrddin : They are servicing the generators...be back later))
    13:41:48Myrddin has left the conversation.
    13:43:31Livana : feminine curves she seemed so desperate to conceal by wrapping cotten tightly around her breasts to flatten them down and the fact she was wearing mens clothes which were unflattering at the best of times. The she wolf happened across a sleeping Tory, and of course..she tried just to scoot around him...to ignore him...but while her mind -c
    13:44:20Tory-Oakcroft : He's stationed in Afghan lol.)
    13:46:07Livana : was saying one thing, her body did completely another as her steps brought her straight towards him. " well aren't you just the laziest sac of useless man flesh I've ever seen," oh what a way to greet him, already the sparks starting to flicker to life, venomous words rolling off her tongue as easily as if they were just discussing the -c
    13:47:34Livana : weather. She just couldn't help the addiction...the adrenaline...the riot of pain he brought her...it made her feel..alive in so many ways and killed her in many more. Another wring of her tunic brought water to be splashing down, narrowly missing his hip as she stood beside him. -d
    13:51:47Tory-Oakcroft : =The warm weather had lulled him into sleep. The hot morning air, had become sticky and humid in litle time leaving it thick and hard to breath. This was a norm in Hadara over the past week, the weather heating for the summer months to a rather humid climate. Tory was slumped lazily. Adopting a position under the large quiet Oak as his -c-
    13:53:31Tory-Oakcroft : place for the day. He had found it hard to sleep since he had started his shifts for Brandon. The late night ment he didn't return to the wench for sleep until morning, by which time the chaos in the bar had already started. Sailors began drinking early it seemed. He had been lazily dozing in the small patch of nature, the drowsily warm weather -c-
    13:54:47Tory-Oakcroft : meaning bees had begun to buzz between the flowers and trees. Eyes closed, back lent on the trunk Livianas words washed over him. Tory was a light sleeper, but not light enough to be immediately awake to the insult. Especially concidering her had spent 4 nights with little sleep. Giving himself a minute or so to gather his bearings, he opened -c-
    13:55:59Tory-Oakcroft : one eye. The pacific hue stayed mostly hidden beneath the light shock of sandy blonde that hung over his eyes....but a slight shimmer of it from underneath broke through. "Charming." A one word sentence. No long bustle of -c-
    13:56:45Tory-Oakcroft : insult, no cruel turn of his lips. A good few days away had given him chance to gather himself. Given him chance to turn his mind back off. Closing the eye again he let out a long breath and resolved to just ignore her.=
    13:58:10Livana : hold on monster needs bottle))
    14:06:19Livana : Well that was certainly different, for once Tory had no snappy come back which kind of threw Livvy off a little considering she was used to him ALWAYS having to have the last word. For a moment she regarded him with a guarded curiosity, wondering what exactly was his angle, was he possibly being nice to her? the thought made her spine -c
    14:10:28Livana : want to crawl out of her body and drown itself in the ocean waters that wasn't that far away. Honestly what was she supposed to say to that? " really...was that the best you could come up with? pathetic Toridius.." folding arms across her chest, looking at him with inquisitive eyes and breathing in his scent to determine two things. the first-c
    14:12:30Livana : was to determine if his ribs were still damaged or fully mended, the second as always was to invade his personal life by sifting out what he had done over the time she hadn't seen him. She hadn't seen Tory or Sieg in that amount of time, and wondered if perhaps the burly fighter had moved on already like he said he was going to. Maybe she would-c
    14:13:59Livana : go live in the forests full time again...only way she seemed able to stay away from Tory..go wolf and never return. " what is it with you males and sleeping leaned up against stuff outside...when your paying for beds.."-d
    14:23:14Tory-Oakcroft : =For a good few minutes he seemed to just tone her out, the only give away of him actually having to make effort for his control was the tightened muscle along his jawline. The muscle clenched he opened both eyes this time, running them over her he smirked and shook his head. " I do my best, Kashina." The silence returned. His back shifting -c-
    14:26:22Tory-Oakcroft : carefully to move and shift the spots where the odd sharp pointsd of bark were digging in. If he didn't rise to her, barely spoke then he would not have to endure her irritation. The additional bonus that his stoic demeanour would possibly drive her to a new level of annoyance, was just a plus side. Leaning his head back Rich blue eyes trailed -c-
    14:27:31Tory-Oakcroft : over the sky, following the lines of clouds and he shrugged in asnwer to her question. A small lilt of a smirk had twisted at his lips. In truth this was more entertaining than slamming her down, just leaving her grasping at her own hatred. It was true there was more than one way to skin a cat...or a mutt. Pushing himself to his feet, he -c-
    14:29:28Tory-Oakcroft : shoved his hand through the blonde locks on his head, fingers trailing down the back of his neck rubbing at the nape as he stretched. Pulling his satchel back to be secured on his shoulder his face let a smirk slip out. It was well controlled and he saluted a little sarcastically. "Farewell, Kashina." His eyes ran her before he turned from her -c-
    14:31:05Tory-Oakcroft : and walked out of the gates to the small fenced park. Heavy boots clicked on the cobbles when they hit it, He actually felt for the first time, like he had achieved something. Staying at his level, refusing to stoop down to the barrage of insults. He had a better tactic all lined up.=
    14:33:43Myrddin has joined the conversation.
    14:34:25Livana : For once Tory wasn't taking the bait which left her in a slightly panicked head space as she watched his retreating back with a slightly wide eyed stare. His hatred and stabbing words were all that she had left of him, and if even that was going to be taken away....she suddenly felt like someone had just punched her in the gut and closed her -c
    14:37:01Livana : eyes. " Toridius...your wounds are healed....my oath has been completed" The words called out to his back as she placed a hand against the oak she was left standing by herself. That meant she was free, free to harm who she liked, kill at her own desire...cause chaos and mayhem wherever she decided to go, perhaps...that was all she had left -c
    14:42:15Livana : to look forward to. Opening her eyes her face set in that dark amused mask, her way of hiding the feelings running beneath the surface, the pain, the devistation coiling within her stomach to the point it made her want to vomit on the spot. Course she was too proud to give into such feelings, wrapping herself more tightly in her cold hatred, -c
    14:44:51Livana : anger, violence, pain, adrenaline...those were the only things that mattered anymore. Fingers dugged heavily into the oak, and dragged down leaving behind deep gashes tinted with her blood as the soft flesh of her human body wasn't designed to under go such duress...the wounds would heal fast enough so what did she care. " it'll be fun to hunt -c
    14:44:54Livana : tonight."-d
    14:46:42Tory-Oakcroft : =His ribs hadn't been considered in a while, but the bone has fused together. He was still bruise, and a little tender but there were no permenant damages. Except the odd amounts of blood that he coughed up....but that would settle in time he guessed. Hearing her words his jaw tightened again. He had in all honesty completely forgotten about -c-
    14:48:52Tory-Oakcroft : that little loop hole. Turning to face her his lips chased over his features and he mused carefully. Careful to make sure his thought, didn't come out written on his face. He could see the seethe in her, the simple act of not rising to her putting her back on a lower rung than him. She may hold all the species cards. But Tory was tricksy. -c-
    14:50:45xMystrealx : wb Myr btwe))
    14:51:00Myrddin : Ty...))
    14:51:14Livana : wb))
    14:51:20Myrddin : ty...)
    14:51:23Tory-Oakcroft : Cold and calculated, he could change tactic in an instant. Afterall, battles were only a small part of the war. Rushing his hand through his hair blue eyes traced him and he cocked his head to the side. "Have a nice hunt, Kashina." Leaning on the pillar of the gate that he had walked through his shoulder resting on it as he let his eyes chase -c-
    14:53:54Tory-Oakcroft : her flesh. His eyes melded over her, the slight prickle of sparks at his neck pushed back by his control. He had her beat. She was on the back foot, and it wasn't hard to see. "I'll make sure to send Sieg along to find you, If I see him." He was almost threatening to reveal her, to give her away without actually doing it. He wouldn't tell -c-
    14:55:16Tory-Oakcroft : super stalker. But he had no quarrel with sending the man her way if she began misbehaving. "I bet he would love to watch the massacre of his own kind." His lips twisted carefully as he watched her., The tone of his voice never raised. It was calm, almost soothing as her spoke. He wasn't rising to her, but he was definitely threatening her behavio
    14:55:19Tory-Oakcroft : iour=
    15:00:11Livana : Now she knew he was calling her bluff, so perhaps it was time to make him understand that she wasn't bluffing, her inner monster had been leashed and caged for far too long...not even the mini scuffle with the hunters long ago had even begun to sat the blood thirst that clawed at her throat. The desire to tare apart human flesh, devour them..-c
    15:05:20Livana : sending their souls screaming into the pits of hell for simply being unfortunate enough to cross her path was something she was clinging to more and more. Small chin lifted in defiance of him as he mentioned Sieg, " don't be stupid Tory...your far too loyal for that, " the tone sounding bored as she turned away, he had placed one too many good-c
    15:06:50Livana : mortal wounds in her soul the game was uneven again, he had the upper hand..the puppet master pulling her strings and the maddening thing was..she knew it. How exactly she had gotten to this point she wasn't exactly sure, perhaps cause he had let her believe she always had the upper hand, but now it seemed he was tired of the facade and revealed-c
    15:08:33Livana : the truth....he was as nasty as Daci had been, but was that so surprising? " besides, you do that..you run the risk of betraying your pack...and once you do that, there is no going back." Now it was time to select a victim, if Tory actually did send Sieg in her direction it would end up being too late anyways, and it wasn't like the two were -c
    15:11:48Livana : exactly heavily involved as of yet..they had barely even begun to get off the ground with their odd romance. " as you said Tory..he is my minion, my play thing..nothing more...not like you and Sybilla...where you are her plaything. You'll loose your sparkle to her, eventually she will grow tired of your mortal ass and you'll be replaced." -c
    15:14:29Livana : Releasing the ties of her machete's sheath, she withdrew the blade, thumbing the sharp edge lightly...it would need to be sharpened before the night came..or maybe she would just simply use her wolfen weapons only. " I'd imagine the knights and guards surrounding this place would get to me way before Sieg would.." The rest of the sentence -c
    15:15:51Livana : was left unfinished, floating in the air between them because that would probably mean her inevitable demise.....on the one hand that would free them both, on the other...it would still mean she met the same fate as Daci. -d
    15:16:05Tory-Oakcroft : =Torys brow raise and he snuffed out of his nose. Livvy had always been so predictable. When things didn't go her way, she scrabbled for tactics like a cat in a dustbin. Panicing and just finding the nearest thing to lash out at. What did he care if she killed the entire population of the city? It was nothing to do with him. Tory had lost any -c-
    15:17:18Tory-Oakcroft : sense of cherishment for the human masses a long time ago. He chuckled and just shook his head. Desperation was not a good lok on her. When she felt she was losing the battle, and finally that priceless look that threaded her features as she realised the main point of this conversation. Tory would always be one step up. Whether she thought she -c-
    15:19:41Tory-Oakcroft : was in control or not. He could lead situations like a pro, and do it to the point no one suspected him. His smirk trailed and he just stood there. Was he not goin gto stop her? His voice flicked and he just snuffed again. she was right on one thing. He was Loyal. He wouldn't reveal her, and run the risk of endangering Sybilla and Kaleb. But -c-
    15:21:19Tory-Oakcroft : there were options in everything. He had contingency plans, and that set look on his face....the one he had always had when he had everything under control, would let Livknow that. She knew him well. Unfortunately better than anyone around her. Where most would mistake him for ignorant, or mabye even shy. Liviana knew he was calculating. Plotting-c
    15:24:17Tory-Oakcroft : beneath the surface. Watching all the information that happened around him. Pushing his bangs back again he stepped forward. His height towered above her, as his eyes caught on hers and he watched her. "Heres the deal, Kashina. No more games." His eyes had darkened, but not in the usual way that would have been filled with aggression. Something -c-
    15:26:49Tory-Oakcroft : in them was stronger. More certain. "Kill who you want. It is of no concern to me. But do it quietly, and do it out of the borders of here." He continued, but he had stepped a small bit closer to her. "Because if your actions bring hunters to our doorstep. You will find that hunters are not your only worry." Threat. Pure and simple. Tory had -c-
    15:28:08Tory-Oakcroft : done many things. He had punched her, insulted her and left her broken and exiled. But until this point he had never sincerely threatened her life, if anything he had protected it. But she was becoming out of hand. Their situation was their own, but if it leeched past that not only could she endanger Sybi and Kaleb, and any other non human -c-
    15:29:08Tory-Oakcroft : human creature around here. She would also go shouting her mouth off in the process, about things that were between them. The usual fluster wasn't there. Unfortunately he was deadly serious with her.=
    15:31:35Livana : It was easy for anyone to tower over her, the girl was only 5'5 which was a shrimp compared to most of those beings around her. The deal was offered, the threat given and something inside her seemed to crack and shatter in a bazillion pieces that left her void and empty of care...it was a nice break from the pussing infestation of darkness that-c
    15:33:45Livana : was always oozing round her brain, causing the psychotic behavior. The machete tip was placed beneath his chin, causing no damage, there was no sense of threat behind the motion...it was just as if her finger were perched there..delicate, light, coaxing as pale eyes smoldered back at his with serene expression. A loving smile curved her lips -c
    15:35:42Livana : revealing too pointy pearly teeth behind the plush pillows as she canted her head in regarding of him, lightly turning the blade on that one pin point but no discomfort came to him, no blood drawn..even as she moved the flashing metal slowly to caress the side of his face as intimately as any lover. " no." the word was simple as it left her -c
    15:39:15Livana : lips, lowering the blade as arm dropped loosely to her side and she stepped away from him. " do what you must Toridius...whatever keeps your conscience clear and helps you sleep at night." The native girl carefully began to stride away, intending to head for the market to start marking heads of the first to die in the blood bath she wanted to-c
    15:42:41Livana : build for herself. She paused in her step to glance at him, " I hope your happy with her."-d
    15:43:34Sybilla·Covelin has joined the conversation.
    15:43:45Tory-Oakcroft : Hey sybi.)
    15:43:51Sybilla·Covelin : Morning)
    15:43:51Livana : welcome Sybi))
    15:45:36Tory-Oakcroft : =the metal blade chruned under his chin, point digging a little into his flesh but he didn't flinch. His smirk curved and he cocked his head carefully to one side, taking her in in one glance as she denied the offer. "So be it Liviana. So far I kept you alive." He had. It wasn't a lie, he had sheltered her. Gave his word that he was handling it -c-
    15:47:24Tory-Oakcroft : his way and that she would not be an issue. As the blade ran his face he stepped another step closer, but she dropped the weapon and moved to walk toward ther market. The slightly offset smirk turned a little cruelly as his words baited after her. " Poor little Fireworks. never could dance with the big players....just biting at air." The -c-
    15:48:57Tory-Oakcroft : cool colour of his eyes flashed over her back and his right hand tucked into his pocket. "No wonder Daciana found it so easy to drug you." His lips curved. He knew. Oh she had knocked him in the beginning, had him back pedalling, in his own mind. But that was the thing about Knights. They were loyal. His commanders may have banished him...-c-
    15:50:24Żξȭή has joined the conversation.
    15:50:55Tory-Oakcroft : but he still had his connections. The fact she had forced him to reveal his position and use them, not his preferred choice. But it worked. "See funny thing that. Turns out that little princess of mine was in line with my elders. Oh but wait...you knew that right?" He didn't seem the right amount of angry about this fact. Right now keeping her -c-
    15:52:07Tory-Oakcroft : on a leash to stop her diving off into the marketplace and slicing people in half, was a little more pressing. "You wanna know the odd thing Fireworks?" His lips chruned cruelly, and he covered the distance between both of them in no time. His stride was longer than hers. Leading him behind her he leant forward and whispered carefully. "I would -c-
    15:53:37Tory-Oakcroft : still choose her." It was a lie. But his control of words, and tone ment it came out sounding wholey sincere. He was baiting her. Shifting Tactics again. If she was focussed on him he could atleast keep her running for a good few days. After that, he actually didn't have a plan. But her going Psycho wolf on the masses would leave Sybilla and -c-
    15:55:24Tory-Oakcroft : Kaleb in the firing line. another beating wouldn't hurt right? Liviana was cunning, but she never failed to take a chance to remove his head when he pushed her. "I mean. Who wouldn't? Fireworks are good...but they only burn for so long." Low blow Tory. Come on little puppy, attack. His eyes burnt on her as he let a final blow out and skimmed -c-
    15:56:13Tory-Oakcroft : his finger tips up her arms before stepping back to avoid the easy shot to his torso, that she had with her elbows and feet. Moving to give himself enough space that a blind swing of the machete would swipe an inch or so too short.=
    15:56:52Żξȭή has left the conversation.
    15:57:16Myrddin : -debates entering again-))
    16:02:30xMystrealx : Meep.)
    16:04:40Livana : Distraction! The word volleyed loudly into her mind as he started slicing at her again, this was the Tory she knew much better...that tid bit of normalcy returning and one could see an almost visible twitch as psychotic was latched onto by that thread of humanity still clinging in her. Don't be decieved, hes baiting you! that vicious voice of -f
    16:04:46Livana : -c
    16:08:12Livana : self screamed out inside her. He just wants to distract you from killing in the city! The black islands in the sea of pale green orbs began to flex and shrink in quick succession with every beat of his words, a visible sign of two minds waging war within the slender miniscule human body. Not a word was spoken, not a muscle twitched, it was -c
    16:11:48Livana : like she had just locked herself into a stone like state while his words lashed at her soul worse then a cat 'o' nine tails. It wasn't until his fingers skinned the naked flesh of her arms that she was brought out of the stoic trance...an insult too many..he had touched without permission, without her goading him to it...an unforgiveable sin in -c
    16:14:08Livana : Livana's world. The machete was swung in his direction viciously and missed, as feral eyes targeted him, the grinding gutteral growls beginning as she looked at him and he would get his wish as she started to stalk forwards. Now enraged to his desired level, she was tunnel visioned upon him, the outside world didn't matter..all that mattered-c
    16:16:43Livana : was removing his head. Machete was swung within her hand, it was a little dull for her liking...but that simply meant it would take two hacks instead of one to finish the job. Leaping forward she took the offensive, trying to slice the blade across his chest from his left hip to his right shoulder.-d
    16:20:32Myrddin : ~~Silently I watched her, her words and actions told me she had the mind of a child, though the form of a grown women. Interesting, though noted as I would look around, "Crabs are a determined bunch.." My voice barely over a whisper as I would fell the water dripping from my fingertips still. A nuesance but ignorable as I would walk up the -c-
    16:22:57Myrddin : beach a little bit and stopped my back turned to the woman as I would speak in reply, "No..." I muttered, and those that listened closely would almost hear sadness in my tone. "...I am no local...I travel, a man without a land.." I uttered before my eyes turned to look back to her once more, "What of you, Duchess. These your lands?" I inquired,-c
    16:23:27Tiberius-SPQR has joined the conversation.
    16:23:37Livana : welcome))
    16:23:57Tiberius-SPQR : ty)
    16:24:08Tiberius-SPQR : any rp going on? _
    16:24:20Sybilla·Covelin : It was nearly midday, the bakery was at its hottest and all the workers were out the rear door finding some relief from the heat. Though, in this weather there wasn't much of an escape. Sybilla had left the bakery with some deliveries to make. Pie to this one, bread to that one. It was among these deliveries that a pair of familiar scents /c/
    16:24:39Sybilla·Covelin : caught her nose. The vender she was delivering to paid her and Sybilla left the spot to follow the smells. Through the throes of people she spotted Liv and Tory. A distance was kept though, downwind from Liv, watching as the out of control woman turned on Tory. Ripples of emotion washed over Sybi. The need to protect them both, /c/
    16:24:42Myrddin : though within I felt wrong for questioning a child-minded woman, I would forgive myself in time. Information after all was the best power one could hold. And so I waited her reply as I turned slowly brushing excess water from my long wool coat. It was no use though, I knew it was soaked and would take time to dry fully. And so I would reach -c-
    16:25:48Myrddin : up to the neck beginning to unclasp the binding there. Though my peircing hazels remained o the female before me. The breeze from the sea calming my mind however, making me more patient then normally.~~
    16:28:15xMystrealx : =The girl was far from a child, a sugar coated rainbow attitude, did not leave someone of a young mind. She was young, that was true. But her years exceeded those of looks. Mystreal just enjoyed life, from every sunny day to each rain drop. It was rose tinted, not nieav. Her smile still thick on her lips she shook her head. All her weight was -c-
    16:29:01Livana has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    16:31:17xMystrealx : levered on the balls of her feet. Bouncing a little she spoke with the same chirping tone. "No sir. Not local....Although I have homelands, I am just traelling others." The sea echoed, as it's waves gathered on the shoreline. Her body still coated in sand and she noted the coat. "Oh dear. Your lovely coat is so very wet. I apologise again for -c-
    16:32:29xMystrealx : startling you Mr. Merline." Auburn strands cascaded her face, the plait beginning to work lose from her bounce. Amber hues fixed onhim as she smiled widely. "Triksy things crabs. Always scuttling under rocks....I do find that to be cheating when being followed."=
    16:35:29Sybilla·Covelin : the anger at their recklessness, and a lingering sadness to see a fellow wolf so lost. Not pity but true sadness. Steps were taken closer, she moved within their sights. This, this was how he had it handled? Sybilla was not prone to unnecessary violence but she was seriously considering knocking heads together with these two. /c/
    16:37:19Myrddin : ~~A single whistle would escape my lips in the momentary silence between us. With a snort, a grey horse came trotting through the sand. It was a rather finniky beast as it soon came to it's caller and would stop before him. Patting it's neck I would toss the wet coat upon it's back causing the steed to back a step and shake it's head at the -c-
    16:37:49Livana has joined the conversation.
    16:37:55Tiberius-SPQR : wb)
    16:38:03Livana : ty))
    16:39:06Myrddin : cool touch. Removing the coat left me in a mixed outfit, a white cotton like tunic, with a thin fur vest and a studded leather curass which primarily covered my left bicep and shoulder. Still no real visible weapons upon me as I would look to her once more, "It is fine... One who cries over water, is a dirty man indeed." I said with a slight -c-
    16:40:43Myrddin : joke though my features remained mute of emotion, until seconds later when a slight smile would be gifted to the woman. "Traveling? Following that crab the whole way?" I asked curiously, though anyone would have known the answer to be no. Patting my horses neck once more.~~
    16:43:20xMystrealx : =A giggle came at the last question and she shook her head. "Of course not. That would be a very slow journey....and a wet one." His smile made hers bream, the colt coming into view making her brimm as she stepped over and seemed distracted in running her fingers through it's mane. @Oh what a beautiful horse." Her fingers twisted still through -c-
    16:44:03Sybilla·Covelin : The steps had her heading directly toward them, steps hurried by the swinging of the machete. Tory could take care of himself. Of that Sybi had no doubts. She was not so keen however on watching guards arrest either of them for fighting in the streets. It left her standing to the side looking between them with a quiet huff of disapproval. /c/
    16:45:06Sybilla·Covelin : There was nothing she could do without it being a lose/lose situation. Heck, it was already a lose/lose situation. /d/
    16:45:22xMystrealx : the long mane. Elven qualities were undeniable, elongated ears on show and the reaction of the horse as it nuzzled at her hand warmly would have given her away even if she wasn't obvious about herself. Stroking down the horses nose, she thought a minute. "It is cutom in my culture, for those coming of age to travel. To experience other worlds -c-
    16:45:53xMystrealx : of knowledge. To learn and grow." Her voice always seemed to be overly cheery, bubbling out in a effervescent couldron of happy speech.=
    16:46:51Tory-Oakcroft : =tory took another step back to avoid the swipe, the tip lacing down to catch his shirt, but no flesh. He was trying his best to handle the situation, but Livvy had exceeded expectation and not left by now. Sieg hadn't helped, keeping her tied to the lands. His body moved, mucles having been resurrected in their training from the nights on the -c-
    16:49:11Tory-Oakcroft : dock and some personal training at Dominus's old training pit. As he dodge he just kept stepping backward. He was trying to lead her back. Out of the marketplace. Every fibre of him wanted to grab her by the scruff of the neck and shake her, but he resisted. Liviana was lost, and for the most part it was his fault. Actually no it wasn't it was -c-
    16:50:17Tory-Oakcroft : Daci's and the elders. But he had spent that long blaming himself, and taking her abuse that he had become fickled to that way of thought. Pushing a hand through his fringe, it loitered inhis eyeline and a rather sickly smirk placed his features. "Fireworks, your losing your touch." Another step back taken. It was a plan. Not a great one, but a -c-
    16:51:48Tiberius-SPQR has left the conversation.
    16:52:14Tory-Oakcroft : plan. Lead her to a quiter area, away from people to smash and guards to arrest her. He was protecting her again. No matter how much he baited her, and twisted his words. He still protected the girl. He was about to bait her another step, but his eyes caught on Sybilla. Bad, bad bad. For just a brief moment, a slight light of indecision lit his -c-
    16:53:33Tory-Oakcroft : eyes. Almost like panic. Tory would face the world and go down fighting, without a second thought. Now he decided to panic. Best case scenario, Liv huffed off. Worst case she went for Sybilla and opened her big yapping mouth at the same time. Blue eyes shifted a little to her, distracted again. Last time he ended up broken, with Livvys temper -c-
    16:53:47Tory-Oakcroft : in full swing. It was never safe to take your eye off the ball.=
    16:53:48✠Ćħλο§✠ has joined the conversation.
    16:54:31«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Welcome, please read through the rules and if you have any questions feel free to whisper me))
    16:54:46Tory-Oakcroft : Luker!)
    16:54:57«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : i just got home -smacks tory-))
    16:55:19Livana : you were totally lurking Kai))
    16:55:49«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : if i was lurking I'd have been making inappropriate comments OOC >.>)0
    16:55:59Livana : lol))
    16:56:13Tory-Oakcroft : Pfft. I dont want to know what your hands do when their not typing arsey comments XD.)
    16:57:24«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : o.o you always have to make everything dirty don't you tory?))
    16:58:16Livana : For the most part Torys plan was working, for every step back she moved forward, it was precarious dance between them because there was that small part of her that always held back..that always allowed him that one step ahead of her..as if she didn't really want to kill him and end all the ' fun'. Thats why it had been such a shock the first -c
    17:00:54Myrddin : ~~A nod would come to me, "Yes....Windrider has been a loyal friend of mine...Over many miles we have ridden together, and I would never trade him." I muttered as I patted his neck, taking note of the steed's affections towards the girl. Listening to her reasoning of travel I would simply reply, "So I have heard..." Yes, I knew what she was, -c-
    17:01:26Livana : time she had landed a hit upon Tory and broken his ribs...that had been the second time she had ever actually brought damage to him..the first being....well ya. The machete was slowly picking up speed as she advanced, beginning to flash like lightening as the sun light caught the weapon in its swings at Tory. She was almost suckered into being -c
    17:04:15Myrddin : and although I have never met one of the 'Elf-Folk', all I knew was in stories and in legend. It was an honor though to meet one of the beings of magic before me, and it not require sacrifice as so many others did. Clicking my tounge, the steed would turn away and head back up the beach to the grass where he was grazing before. -c-
    17:04:28Livana : dragged back into the non-civilized area until Sybilla's scent caught her attention and wrenched her head towards the woman which brought her pause in her deadly stalk forward. Again the black islands of her eyes flickered between human and beast, the she wolf was stronger..more mature than she and she knew it. With her appearance, Livana began-c
    17:05:00Myrddin : "And how are you enjoying the lands of man? Learning their lessons well?" I asked as I would lower my hands behind my back and watch her.~~
    17:06:38Livana : to back step from Tory slowly...calculatingly..which was bringing her back towards the populace. A vicious tempered and irritated cry was released in Sybilla's direction, it was like the woman was casting a barrier between her and Tory just by standing there but it was only to be expected considering she had fully claimed that Tory was apart -c
    17:09:55Livana : of her pack which translated to Livana as she was the outsider now facing a dual pack and she had no thoughts of submitting or surrendering herself to the rule of them. It was to the point she was so out of it she seemed incapable of human speech, just seething in her own rages and tantrums. -c
    17:12:34Livana : Now she was trying to decide, eyes flicking between the two, as her body began to half turn with the third possible option which was to charge in the original destination which was the market cause all sorts of hell before the knights and guards bolts would finally bring her down because she certainly had no plans of being captured alive. -c
    17:14:22Livana : Nope, rather than face Sybilla and Tory as a united front, Livana turned on her hell flipping her blade to run parallel with her forearm she started making for the market to take out vengence meant for Tory upon the unsuspecting mass's.-d
    17:15:33Livana : heel* damn typo demons -.-))
    17:16:41«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -ponders bringing in a centaur to make Liv behave...>.>- ))
    17:18:23xMystrealx : =Her smile deepened and she nodded. " Beautiful animals. Cleverer than most think." Her hands clasped before her and she thought on her answer, before she nodded enthusiastically. @Oh yes. Humans are so very interesting..... they always seem to go the long way around." Her fingers pulled at the tight knit of her braid unlacing it as it had -c-
    17:19:42xMystrealx : become more of a nuisance than a virtue. A small crab scuttled and she squeaked a little. "Oh. Your back....you cheated." The crab circled around her feet before scuttling off in another direction and she crouched to watch it. Her eyes flashed to him and she grinned. "He did you know. Hiding was against the rules. She was so distracted by most -c-
    17:19:55xMystrealx : most things so easily.=
    17:20:56Sybilla·Covelin : Nope. Liv wasn't going back into the populace. Syb began to move in that direction too. To block that path from being taken without having to walk straight toward her. "I understand how you feel. Men like him killed my mate." The words were spoken quietly, quiet enough to keep them private between the three of them. "I would /c/
    17:21:07Sybilla·Covelin : want revenge too." She had wanted revenge but something had change since coming here. That need for it had waned into a quiet acceptance of his death. The humans had done what they did because that's how they were taught. In order to be better than the beast she had to let go of that anger, even forgive them. Liv was not /c/
    17:23:24Sybilla·Covelin : going to hurt the masses without going through Sybi and she was prepared to put the pup to the ground to keep that from happening. /d/
    17:24:13Tory-Oakcroft : =Liv took the turn tail and head for distruction option. His blue eyes lilted her and he rubbed the bridge of his nose, why was he always coming out the bad guy in this scenario. Eyes fixed on Sybilla as she blocked Livianas path to destruction of the masses. His eyes watched taking in the scene and a slight outlet of air came from his chest. -c-
    17:26:32Tory-Oakcroft : well he had a nice run. But Liviana was bound to run her mouth. His eyes narrowed carefully. 'Men like him'. A low shudder in his chest had him wanting to spill the truth himself. He wasn't a man like them. He would never be, he had protected Liv, turned his back on the possibility of order and comfort for Sybilla and Kaleb. Yeah, men like him. -c-
    17:28:35Tiberius-SPQR has joined the conversation.
    17:29:48Tory-Oakcroft : sure. Blonde fringe lulled in his eyes, shading the spot where pacific blues chruned a little irritated. Shot to the gut much. He kept his mouth shut, for now. Liviana was a danger to most, she had no sense of control around humans. Even before they had met she would have killed them on site. Even more so than now. Atleast now she was partially -c-
    17:29:50RoωαηΤhorηωycκ : (Happy 4th to the Americans! If anyone needs a host for something, shoot me a whisper or 6.)
    17:30:20«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : oh yeah....its the 4th of July))
    17:30:30«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : happy firework day americans!))
    17:32:41Tiberius-SPQR has left the conversation.
    17:32:59Tory-Oakcroft : controllable. His voice stern, he spoke half in Liv's direction, but a little of the ice in his voice was for Sybilla. "I lost my home like you did Kashina. Lost my life, mty home..." He took in a breath and a step back. "Lost my wife." his fists clenched as he carried on his words but refused to turn his eyes over Sybilla. "I am not -c-
    17:33:00Myrddin : ~~He would nod to her comment about the horse. However, it was on her comment about humans that a smirkish smile would crease his lips. "Yes, I have seen this myself...though the ones whom take shortcuts tend to fall." I would mutter as my eyes seemed to get a distant look to them. Stepping back a little to the crab appearing I would come -c-
    17:34:31Myrddin : back to the world, looking down I would laugh. "Yes he did..." I said as I watched her, so distracted, so care free. Nieve to the dangers and hardship of the world, true purity before me. "Don't let him fool you again, yes?" I said chiding on the woman with a slight chuckle before stepping out of the way of the crab's path.~~
    17:35:56Tory-Oakcroft : particulalry fond of my line either. But I am cleverer than to go beheading people in a guarded marketplace.....You'll get yourself killed."Contrary to what it probably seemed, he didn't want the girl dead. Well....at this point he was losing that belief. "Sieg will be waiting for you Kashina. Don't lose your second chance, don't lose yourself -c-
    17:37:22Tory-Oakcroft : this again." Over me again. He wanted to say it, but it may set her off a little more. Rubbing the bridge of his nose, he figured he had actually fully lost control of this situation now, which had his stomach rolling with anger. Tory liked control, the power of watching and leading situations. But this one was like a rolling snowball. He kicked -c
    17:37:36Tory-Oakcroft : it five years ago down a hill, and it had gathered momentum after him ever since.=
    17:39:31xMystrealx : =She stayed crouched. By breed elves kept to their secrecy. Never partaking in the woes of the worlds. They had their kingdoms, which were hidden from those around. Which kept them safe, kept them untainted. Mystreal just saw everyone and everything as a potential for learning, never considering that there would be much danger in things. Hop. -c-
    17:40:45xMystrealx : again she launched all four limbs lifting off the ground at the same time, and coming to land as she scuttled sideways. " He is a very naughty crab afterall. He does like to cheat..." Hop, hop, hop. Her legs splashed with the sand and she giggled as the crab shot through them to scuttle of behind her. Dipping her head down almost blancing it on -c-
    17:41:33Livana : Sybilla stepping into her path did bring the girl to a skidding halt, pacing before the woman like an animal within a cage, a disgusted noise escaping her as she seemed to regain some form of vocal control. " Sybilla, don't start with me...this isn't your fight" she warned, pointing the machete threateningly at the woman while she continued to -c
    17:41:38xMystrealx : the sand she looked back between her legs in the direction it had scuttled off in. "Hey!" Another squeak of a giggle came and she spun roun and hopped.=
    17:43:43Livana : pace like she just couldn't keep still. " you know nothing of him...you have never run into his kind before she wolf, " shaking her head the wild onyx tresses now dried by the heat and sun swaying with the motion. " you think you know him...you have no idea.." oh the words wanted to come flowing out of her mouth in a torrential down pour -c
    17:45:27Livana : that would leave the pretty blondes head spinning with the amount of evil and darkness that was constantly threading back and forth between her and Tory in a never ending battle. Tory began to speak causing her to whip around " dont you dare speak of that bitch to me!!" she'd raor, still cut open and raw from the comment that he would always -c
    17:48:07Livana : choose that treacherous snake over her any day...whether she had done what she did or not. " I tried to warn you...YOU WOULDN'T HAVE LOST ANYTHING IF YOU HAD JUST LISTENED TO ME!!" again that odd glimmer in her eyes llike she was about to let tears fall for the first time in her life since she was a baby, but again they didn't fall. -c
    17:50:22Myrddin has left the conversation.
    17:50:26Livana : The pacing started again as she shook her head, this was a bit much for even her standards, it was like her mind was splitting into two..the one who could be reasoned with and the that seemed to be a rabid beast that was holding no love for anything or anyone ...which was also starting to include Tory. Why didn't she spill his secrets, save -c
    17:52:14Livana : herself the pain and frustration of being judged by Sybilla and Kaleb...cause for some bloody unknown reason the words kept sticking in her throat..because he wasn't giving up hers either which made her feel obligated to keep his even in this state but that damn was cracking very quickly. " Sieg is waiting for no one...I told you, he's leaving..-c
    17:56:11Livana : we are nothing....just a friendship of convience." That wasn't exactly true but it was easier for her to deal with things that way...it was the only way she knew really. A dark look was passed Sybilla's way, " Tory created me, as much as I created him...until one of us dies...this will NEVER end..despite your medling."-d
    18:04:47Sybilla·Covelin : Sybi caught the look on his face and it brought a frown. He should know that if she really thought he was like those men that she would have never gotten close to him. Something to be dealt with later. Keeping Liv from slaughtering innocent humans was a little more pressing. As Tory began to speak eyes flicked in his direction. Lost his wife. /c/
    18:05:00Sybilla·Covelin : The words pierced that protective little bubble she kept around the feelings of Daniel's death a little more easily than Syb would have liked. Seems they all had lost something in this impossible war. Invisible war. Don't start with her. That almost caused a smile, almost, it fell flat before it could materialize onto her features. /c/
    18:05:09Sybilla·Covelin : Feet planted in place while a stern look of determination was given in Liv's direction. A look which softened while watching the girl pace, listening to her caused a quiet sigh. There was no helping this girl. "Kill him then or kill yourself. Those are your options but you're not going to hurt anyone else." There was no budging from that. /c/
    18:07:37Sybilla·Covelin : Sybi was not here to stop Liv from hurting Tory or stop Tory from hurting Liv. That was a fruitless venture but she was not going to let Liv hurt a single innocent life because of this. /d/
    18:12:23Tory-Oakcroft : food brb.)
    18:13:43Livana : god Tory make everyone wait on you))
    18:13:46Livana : Cool)
    18:14:32Sybilla·Covelin : lol)
    18:36:41Tory-Oakcroft : back >.>)
    18:38:07Sybilla·Covelin : wb)
    18:38:20Tory-Oakcroft : =Another growl came and he had reached his peak of tolerance with him. The usual quiet tone that was kept so guarded, and quiet came on in a sudden boom. The bass in his voice running and he snapped a loud sentence out. "Do not take this out on her Liviana, you know full well it is not her fault." He was done. There was baiting each other -c-
    18:40:19Tory-Oakcroft : in the endless dance but there was a line that was there for a reason. Liv knew it. Right now she was pushing her luck. " I cannot back track on what has been, I cannot listen now to something that was years ago. I will not regret my choice." His fists clenched and he moved to stand at Sybillas side. She could retreat back, all that would do -c-
    18:43:07Tory-Oakcroft : would lead her to non civilised ground. Crossing his arms over his chest, he was rattled. But at this point he didn't care if she spilled the lot. It was of little concern. He growled a little, the noise coming out in a gutteral tone. One that should not be possible from his throat. "Sieg will wait. Your just to blind to see...as usual." -c-
    Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

4th July 2011 Empty Re: 4th July 2011

Post  Kaidus Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:14 am

18:44:59Tory-Oakcroft : He snuffed a little, the exhale of air coming through his nose as he watched her. "Either kill me, or get over this. Because I am done following behind you cleaning up your messes, to stop you getting yourself killed by toch weilding villagers." He had kept her safe, and she never saw that he did. Infact sometimes he thought she relied on his -c-
    18:46:48Tory-Oakcroft : loyalty, crepting what chaos she could, knowing he would take the hit. He had been chased out of so many places after she had her 'fun' but he had more to stay for this time. Although right now, the more was looking sketchy. Turning his eyes on Sybilla, the piercing blue seered a minute. 'Men like him' Whether she ment it or not it would -c-
    18:48:37Tory-Oakcroft : hurt. for as while. He was sick of trying. "I will always be tarnished with my creed. Either not trusted, or expected to act within faith. You have an out Liv...use it." Giada had proved that, cause all hell because he hadn't been what she expected.=
    18:59:29Livana : With Tory and Sybilla before her, there was no way she was going to be able to go forward without injuring them or injuring herself in the process...not exactly an appetizing thought, self preservation and all. Again she was on the back step, lowering her eyes to the ground as her face gave a look like she was sucking on acid, he wasn't exactly-c
    19:02:07Livana : all rainbows and butterflies...she wanted to spit out the words of ' but who had brought her to that state of causing all that damage' but the words never came. Everytime she had pillaged had been after a row with him, unwilling to take it out him and yet that was always her goal in the end...wasn't it? everything as all twisted around. -c
    19:05:39Livana : Backing up a few more steps, shed go in the direction they wanted her to, which was away from the unsuspecting populace. As she passed the oak, the machete's blade was sunk deeply into the bark above where her carved bloody finger marks were, she left it there starting to strip down as she headed for the tree line without looking back. -c
    19:05:46∙†Sven†∙ has joined the conversation.
    19:07:30Livana : The last they'd see of her was, her wolfing out and moving into the underbrush to disappear amongst the undergrowth and ghost amongst the trees.-d
    19:08:12Elyse has joined the conversation.
    19:11:30Sirℯna has joined the conversation.
    19:11:54Sirℯna has left the conversation.
    19:12:37Elyse : The weather was incredibly warm and the humidity coated her skin with a sheen of moisture. Dark hair was brought back with a circlet to keep the strands from straying onto her face and sticking annoyingly. A saffron colored dress made out of a few layers of a sheer fabric swirled in gauzy folds around her body. Sandels -
    19:13:32Acele has joined the conversation.
    19:13:40∙†Sven†∙ : welcome))
    19:14:06Acele : Hello.))
    19:15:28Elyse : kept her feet from stockings and boots as she bent with a small knife to cut at that base of a patch of reeds. Her small figure moved gracefully from patch to patch. Slender hands bundled the reeds and tied them with leather ties and stacked the bundles. Standing she turned her head to catch a slight breeze that offered to -
    19:15:30Elyse : welcome)
    19:15:37Acele : Thank you.))
    19:18:20Sybilla·Covelin : Watching Liv retreat didn't exactly give Sybi the feeling that this was entirely over. The thought of chasing after Liv in fur and finishing this passed through her mind as she stood there. But she couldn't quite justify ending the other wolf's life. " I know my words hurt and I'm sorry but thanks to you I've found it in me to forgive /c/
    19:18:23Elyse : whisk away the beads of sweat that clung to the flesh. It was a brief offering and so for a moment she moved from the more marshy part of the bank to the cooler water. The hem of her dress was lifted showing the brown smooth plane of her thigh. The water lapped at her skin and gave her a bit of relief. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the -
    19:19:38Elyse : sensation of the kiss of the water, fighting the temptation to simply dive in fully, but wet clothes would not help her situation as they would not dry and remain wet so she stood with her skirts bunched around her waist from the waters eager flow.
    19:23:20Acele has left the conversation.
    19:24:17Sybilla·Covelin : those men. Come to a peace about his death. I can only hope in time that she finds the same thing." That was what Liv needed. Because clinging to that kind of hatred... well, it was obvious what it was doing to the young woman. Arms folded over her chest as she stood there watching the tree line for a sign that Liv was going to /c/
    19:25:44∙†Sven†∙ as he went on through the day he had finished his hunt that he had conducted earlier in the day. The Pelts already taken from the corpse of the animals. He wore no under shirt as the heat and humidity had started off the day a bit out of his likings. Sven wore his boots though his pants were more of a kilt then anything else in the armor. Patches<C
    19:27:57∙†Sven†∙ of muscles would be seen between spots of armor and cloth. His helmed latched to his belt swinging slightly with each step. Both of the Axes he wielded in combat on his back as normal. He pushed passed tree after tree picking up the scent of the stream as well as a familiar scent that had came all to easy as of late. His hands came to rest on his<C
    19:30:30∙†Sven†∙ belt the sweat from the humidity visible on his skin, His hair hanging wildly though stuck from the humidty as well. Sven came to a stop as he caught sight of Elyse his eyes squinting some as though a predator sizing prey before an ambush. <D>
    19:32:38Sybilla·Covelin : return to finish off Tory. A deep breath in, followed by its exit finally had Sybi walking over to the oak tree where the machete was imbedded. Fingertips traced over the markings. There was a lot of herself in Liv. Only that chaotic emotion had always been kept hidden whereas Liv let it show. But Syb had never clung so recklessly to a /c/
    19:33:54_Jacob_Owens_ has joined the conversation.
    19:34:14Elyse : She turned to make her way back up to the bank and she paused as her eyes lit upon him. Something clicked and she wasnt sure what it was but her eyes softened as she caught his gaze. Like a tether her heart pulled a moment,there was great pride in the fact that a man like him had chosen her the way he had. This claiming -
    19:34:16Elyse : welcome)
    19:34:21_Jacob_Owens_ : thanks much))
    19:36:34Sybilla·Covelin : goal like the younger wolf did. That tunnel vision... was a wolf's worst enemy. Eyes finally slid in Tory's direction with a measure of sadness for all of them. /d/
    19:36:41Elyse : had something to it that she would not admit. A base instinct to be chosen she supposed rested in every female though many would not wish to admit it. The smile that broke on her face was soft and geniune and she called out to him "You came just in time, I do believe I have some bundles for you to carry." her legs sloshed through the water and-
    19:37:39Elyse : when she got to the shore the fabric rippled down again covering her legs. She bent and retrieved her sandals and began to put them on.
    19:38:35Tory-Oakcroft : =Watching liv move off into the forest, once she had ghosted through his hard stance slumped a little. She wouldn't turn back, it was liv. She would collect herself and come back fighting as always. Hopefully she might cross path's with Sieg and release a little 'tension'. Clearing his throat his hands shoved into his pockets, and he let Sybi's -c-
    19:39:19_Jacob_Owens_ has left the conversation.
    19:41:15Tory-Oakcroft : words drift through. "It's fine." It wasn't, but he would live. Rubbing his hands up his face, he locked his anger at Liv back again, leaving it at that with a huf out. "That girl has a chip on her shoulder, bigger than Kalebs ego." He smirked, His hands toyed with the hem of his sleeves a little. He wanted to scoop Sybilla up, hold onto her -c-
    19:42:34∙†Sven†∙ he moved to her as her eyes came upon Sven. He smirked and he replied..."I should have waited longer it seems" he chuckled as he teased her some. In all truth he had grown past being fond of her. Though he had made slight changes in how he acted he had adjusted himself around her. It was the first time Sven had remotely cared for any others <C>
    19:43:37Tory-Oakcroft : and put a big brick wall between them and Liv. She wandered forward, Pushing a heavy hand through his hair, his cheekbone still a little bruised from his tussle at the docks. "I'll leave you to your deliveries." He wasn't planning on standing around to get his ear bent by yet another woman. Fully expecting her to chid him for Liv. He already -c-
    19:43:42∙†Sven†∙ feelings at all. He held at his hands and would recieve whatever load she would put on him as he did not mind helping her at all. Sven asked..."Have you been doing this for a while?" he was curious how long she had been there as he knew he had left rather early to get started on his errands. Hunting was a serious ordeal with him and it showed <C>
    19:43:43▪Drystan has joined the conversation.
    19:43:51∙†Sven†∙ when he came and went while he worked<D>
    19:43:58Tory-Oakcroft : felt responsible for Liv. He didn't need reminding.=
    19:44:09Elyse : welcome)
    19:44:42▪Drystan : Thanks.)
    19:45:17Livana : There was no threat of Livana returning, the black wolf with her auburn under fur moving silently through the tree's, things had gotten way out of hand. There was no way Torry was ever going to end her, and despite her multiple attacks upon him...she would never truly end him.-c
    19:47:20«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Oh good, nobody killed each other -wandered away and left the wolves unsupervised xD-))
    19:48:18Tory-Oakcroft : XD)
    19:48:31Tory-Oakcroft : Bad goldie.)
    19:49:01Elyse : She laughed merrily "I have, I was trying to gather materials. I will work on baskets at night around the campfire and then I will try to open a stall in the market place to sell them." she picked up the bundles and started to load them into his outstreched arms. They were reeds and quite light and so he wasnt overburdened but they were bulky and-
    19:49:35Livana : Large paws whispered over the rugged terrain of forest floor as easily as if it was a smooth path. Further and further into the trees she moved, putting as much distance between herself and the rest of the world...including Sieg. On the run again it seemed as she continued to roam further and further away, not daring to think about anything but -c
    19:50:46Livana : the feel of the ground beneath her feet and barely watching the trees as they passed. -d
    19:51:33Elyse : liable to scratch a bit. "You are a more handsome beast of burden then Tal I must say but do not tell him that." another flash of white teeth and she picked up the last of the bundles. "And how many pelts did you get and what is for dinner? That last rabbit you brought was rather stringy, and hardly any meat on him" she teased him-
    19:52:04Elyse : he had provided well for them but she felt it was her duty to keep him humble.
    19:53:54✠Ćħλο§✠ has left the conversation.
    19:57:15∙†Sven†∙ he smirked at her laugh and listened to her words giving a nod as she spoke about opening a stall. After she loaded him up with reeds he turned and waited for her to lead the way as she spoke again he replied..."I would hope you think I am more handsome then that of Tal" he chuckled and replied to her other question. "I got three pelts" he paused<C
    19:57:39Livana is away.
    19:59:44∙†Sven†∙ clearing his throat and continued..."Two wolf and One rabbit nothing to exoctic yet" he had not commented back on her rabbit comment though he gave her a narrowed eye though more of a tease itself. Sven shook his head and grinned..."Lead the way before my stringy rabbit that is next will not be spoiled before we get back" he joked and chuckled<C>
    19:59:48∙†Sven†∙ at the thought<D>
    20:00:32Sybilla·Covelin : No, she wasn't going to chide him for anything. Now more than before she understood what he was doing with Liv. Putting himself in danger in order to protect Liv from herself. "I'm finished for the day." Fingers moved down to curl around the handle of the machete. One good yank and the blade came free. The handle was absently /c/
    20:01:30▪Drystan has left the conversation.
    20:05:25Sybilla·Covelin : palmed for a few seconds before she took the blade between fingertips so that the handle was held in Tory's direction. Better he have it than Liv. One less thing the woman could attack with. "I could go for a drink though. Feel like joining me?" It was said once he took the blade and she moved forward to rest her forehead against his /c/
    20:06:12Elyse : She gave him a sidelong glance "Well after all this work and cooking up a stringy rabbit I shall be too tired to do anything I think. Just crawling into bed and letting sleep take me." That hadnt happened since the day he had claimed her and he would probably understand that it was a joke. She wound her way to their neat camp, she wasnt sure how -
    20:10:01Elyse : he had kept camp before but she prefered everything neat. She deposted her bundles and then wiped off the telltale residue from the reeds from her hands in a quick swipe. "I am not sure that spending the day over a fire is what I want to do either. How about we just roast the rabbit and have bread and cheese , or if you like we can -
    20:11:54Elyse : always go into town and get something there." Once he had dropped his bundles she slid to him and placed her arms around his neck "the way my people greet someone that they share a bed with seems a bit different then yours" she gave a slight smirk and raised up on tiptoe to kiss him with a proper "I am glad to see you " kiss.
    20:13:08Sybilla·Covelin : chest with a smile. "That chip is going to keep her alive. Kaleb's ego on the other hand...that man should be dead a hundred times over with an ego like that." The thought caused a quite snort. "You know...those two...might mellow each other out." Plotting a mating pair was she? It was an interesting and amusing thought. /d/
    20:17:01∙†Sven†∙ he listened to her words as she walked with her and grinned and said..."you may try to go straight to sleep..." he gave a teasing chuckle. He moved passed a few trees as he saw the camp and into the site itself as they closed in on it. He dropped the bundles that he had where she had dropped hers. "We can do either it matters not" he replied to<C>
    20:17:29Tory-Oakcroft : =He just watched her, the handle held out to him he took the blade. His eyes watched it, Liv without it was an oddity. Taking in a breath he hooked the handle behind him hanging from the leather guide belt that held his broad sword. Her head on his chest gave him that soothing sense of comfort, he had wanted. Liviana alwasy had him back -c-
    20:19:27Tory-Oakcroft : tracking on things. He chuckled at the thought. "Yes because that is the idea of the century. Pair attack wolf with fight causer. The entire population would be dead in a week." His hands ran and smoothed over her back coming to rest and the small of her back. Slowly a smile ran, it was weak but it was there. Liviana turned him into a firey ball -c
    20:20:10∙†Sven†∙ her question as he dusted himself off a bit and as she wrapped her arms around him and spoke again he gave a smile. "Well I think I like your customs" he would reply to her as he met her half way by leaning down into her kiss. His arms wrapped around her as he did so as he blocked out the humidty and heat and its uncomfort for the moment that <C>
    20:20:13∙†Sven†∙ they shared<D>
    20:21:52Tory-Oakcroft : rage and calculating cruelty. Sybilla however, gave him a soft comfort that he used to get years ago. He had side stepped the argument with Liv. That conversation was not for now. Letting one hand cure up to push the stray strands of hair on her face behind her ear, he lent down to place a kiss on her. Blonde fringe still hung over his eyes, as -c-
    20:22:46Tory-Oakcroft : that same protective streak had him pulling her tighter to him. Scooping her onto tiptoe, He had kiss and run a few too many times this week, but right this minute, she had his full attention.=
    20:23:16Livana has returned.
    20:25:16Tory-Oakcroft : Dun dun duuuuuun!)
    20:25:20Tory-Oakcroft : -Hides the knives-)
    20:25:35Elyse : A few moments of intimacy and she broke from him, maybe even with a hint of regret. "Well if you will skin it I will roast it off but I am not even sure that I am too hungry right now this heat dampens my appetite" she held up a hand as a premptive strike"Yes I know your appetites have not been dampened" She moved to the wagon to take stock-
    20:27:10Elyse : while he cleaned the said rabbit."Are wolf furs selling? I know that in many places I have been to there is a bounty on wolves because they kill livestock" She figured that he had made inquirys of what Hadara was allowing for bounties and what they needed controlled within the forest. Selective hunting helped keep -
    20:27:27Elyse : populations down and many a woodsman made a good living with such.
    20:27:34Livana : Elyse and Sven were not alone, for lurking in the shadows of the underbrush near their encampment the rather large black she wolf stood watching. Feral green orbs looking in upon the scene, for once she wasn't after the people, but the hunted food that Sven had brought in, she was half starved still and needing a quick meal that would sustain-c
    20:30:42Livana : her journey. Low rumbling growl escaped her as she stepped out of hiding in slow stalk forwards, canine lips flicking and twitching in the barest of motions revealing the pearly fangs beneath the furry flaps. Large head was held level with her back, taking it one step at time as eyes zero'd in on the rabbit with desire, another low growl -c
    20:31:57Livana : given as she paused to see exactly how they would take her presence..readying to defend against an attack or to race forward and steal the food if they backed up enough. -d
    20:32:24Sybilla·Covelin : When he fully thought out Liv and Kaleb it caused a nod. "Very true but it might be fun to watch from a distance." That was the mischief maker within talking. The same mischief maker responsible for chasing after porcupines and bears, same one that allowed her to play so effortlessly even when she'd felt the weight of the world. It /c/
    20:32:30«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -streaks through and cuts off Tory's fringe whilst he's distracted-))
    20:32:41Tory-Oakcroft : Nuuuu!!!))
    20:33:09Livana : Kai! put some clothes on jeez!!))
    20:33:17«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -alternatively glues a hairband to his head-))
    20:33:27Tory-Oakcroft : -Get's his cactus-)
    20:33:32Tory-Oakcroft : -Chases after Kai-)
    20:34:34«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : also everyone should try going to the ooc room sometimes and then I could stop interupting you all!))
    20:35:01Sybilla·Covelin : was nice to simply hug and be hugged. Arms lifted to hold him more tightly. Not too tightly though. The kiss made things feel... normal. Did that even make sense to him? That he made her feel normal. Perhaps, the better word was human. Another kiss was stolen before she returned her head to his chest where she could listen to his /c/
    20:35:08Tory-Oakcroft : I would but the link disappeared with the amount of time i've been in here.)
    20:35:44Livana : or you could actually come play you big doof))
    20:35:50«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : http://chat.oasiz.net/chatroom/2523494B5C624F4F43 ))
    20:36:00«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : hey i'm not getting mixed up in your werewolf orgy >.>))
    20:36:37Livana : you know you wanna))
    20:36:58∙†Sven†∙ has left the conversation.
    20:38:36Sybilla·Covelin : heart beating. A hand slid from his back to claim one of his hands before she took a step away. "So, food and wine sound good to you?" It sounded good to her. There was cottage pie to be eaten and she'd bought furniture for the apartment upstairs. Meant she was settling in for a longer haul. "I have to close up the bakery anyways." /d/
    20:39:44Elyse has left the conversation.
    20:40:31»Đãřâẏ« : werewolf orgy? *perks up*))
    20:41:09«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : trust Daray to perk up at that...they're all women daray >.>))
    20:41:18Tory-Oakcroft : O.O!)
    20:41:21Tory-Oakcroft : Ahem?!)
    20:41:30»Đãřâẏ« : pffft that's no orgy. that's a feminism convention))
    20:41:52«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : yeah...especially that tory one...he's the biggest woman >.>))
    20:42:09Livana : boots Kai to ooc room*))
    20:42:22Livana is away.
    20:42:40Tory-Oakcroft : -His breathe scattered out just after the kiss , his breathe leaving him as she placed her head on his chest. Running careful fingers own her hair, his heart was at a calm rate even with the lasting sting of Liv's words. She wanted to feel normal, he wanted anything but. What was normal to her, to him was taking him away from the repetitive destuct
    20:45:12Tory-Oakcroft : destruction that him and Liv usually cycled through. His stomach grumbled in response to her words and he looked down at it. "Food sounds good." His fingers again instinctively linked with ers but when she went to walk he yanked her arm back grabbing her sides and lifting her with ease. Sybilla wasn't exactly heavy. Hyking her onto his shoulder -c-
    20:46:49Tory-Oakcroft : as long as he didn't squirm free of his grip, her upper body would hand over his back. Forearms anchored around her thighs to hold her in place and he headed off down the street with a more bouncing step than usual. A few people cast glances at the pair through the street, and he dipped his head. Tory always hated attention directed at him. But -c-
    20:47:33Tory-Oakcroft : he endured for the most part. Blonde hair whisping over his face, he headed toward the bakery. "Do you have apple pie?" It seemed like a normal question of food, but he smirked a little deviantly at the question.=
    20:57:38Sybilla·Covelin : Why was she being carried like a sack of flour? The question of apple pie brought a smirk, "not for you there isn't. You abuser of the pie." The bakery wasn't far. Then again, one could smell the place before it was seen. One of the other bakers was waiting out front with keys in his hand. After Tory put her down, Sybi took the keys from the /c/
    20:59:01Sybilla·Covelin : man with a smile. The ovens had already been brought to as cool a temperature as they could without letting the fires go out. Everything was cleaned up and put away. It was nice not having to worry about coming back to a state of chaos in the bakery. A look was given to Tory as she slipped through the door and snatched the awaiting /c/
    21:03:30Sybilla·Covelin : cottage pie from the counter before heading for the stairs. The residence above the bakery had all the windows opened and a nice flow of air through the rooms kept the heat from being too stifling. The pie was placed onto a round dining table while she drew two plates out of a cupboard. "All I have is wine and juice." Two wooden cups /c/
    21:04:36Sybilla·Covelin : were set down on the table with the plates and utensils. /d/
    21:06:05Tory-Oakcroft : =The man outside the bakery eyed him a little and he raised a brow before following sybi up the stairs. Leaning on the door frame his stachel hung to his side he never would have placed her as the homely type. What had he expected? Half chewed meat bones and a kennel...mabye. Pacific eyes watched from the doorway before he drew the satchel strap -c
    21:08:33Tory-Oakcroft : over his head and dropped it on the floor by the table. "Pie abuser..." He smirked at the phrase and shook his head. He looked a little awkward, not quite knowing where to place himself as she set the table. Stood like a large dog waiting to be fed in the middle of the room, he finally decided to sit on a chair like normal people. Leaning back -c-
    21:10:02Tory-Oakcroft : in his chair he snuffed. "Juice is fine...can't stand wine. Tastes like vinegar." He had never had a palette for it. It had been a while since he had been in a 'house' with manners, and protocol. Pacific eyes dropped to the table studying the grain almost, his fringe hanging over them as he thought. "Rumour had it you have had some royal custom -c-
    21:10:07Tory-Oakcroft : recently Sybilla."=
    21:23:29Sybilla·Covelin : There was both those things, half chewed bones and a kennel, but they were in her room. When he chose juice there was a nod. "I'm not partial to the stuff either." The two wooden cups were taken to the cask where she kept the juice. "Rumors are dangerous things but yes, Kaidus was here." Once filled the cups were set down /c/
    21:27:38Sybilla·Covelin : on the table and she put some pie onto each plate. "It was part of my license to provide goods to the castle anyways." Sybilla flashed a smile, "the revenue for the business is good so far. Well enough that I am looking for a couple new apprentices to shadow my other bakers." More hands meant more could be done. "Everything runs so /c/
    21:30:29Sybilla·Covelin : smoothly I barely have to be here." Sybilla took to a seat once the plates were pushed into place and lifted a fork to poke at the pie. This was a nice change to eating alone. "How's the work at the docks?" The bruise she gathered was from his time there. And while she waited for answer she forked a bite of the cottage pie into her /c/
    21:30:59Sybilla·Covelin : mouth to be chewed. /d/
    21:31:02Tory-Oakcroft : =He raised a brow slowly, Kaidus...wait? Turning his attention over her he just stared a little oddly. "Wait a minute....back track a second?" Where did Kaidus come under the title of royalty...oooh. Shit. Rubbing the bridge of his nose he hadn't even twigged. Lucky he hadn't punched the man in the face when he had thumped him in the ribs. -c-
    21:32:50Tory-Oakcroft : Lucky escape. "Glad I dont have an easy temper." He prodded at his own food, and shrugged a little. "Fine. Had some trouble two nights ago...but nothing overly important. It's just a little boring." He hated guard duty, standing around like a piece of furniture but it brought in a wage. Sybilla was much better company than foul mouthed -c-
    21:34:39Tory-Oakcroft : sailors, and wenches with their incessant itches. His plate was half cleared in no time. He hadn't eaten since his shift last night. "I don't know what Brandons shifting, but he's doing it in the dead of night. I am pretty sure it's not fully legal." Brandon was avoiding taxes, a few of the unloaders had slipped up and told him. Rubbing the back-c-
    21:36:15Tory-Oakcroft : of his neck a little, he ate like a soldier. His manners were impeccable, but he still finished his food asthough it would be taken away. It was a habit...with other soldiers around you ate fast or you didn't eat. Leaning back in his chair he toyed with thehems of his sleeves again. Cotton sleeves to long for his arms hanging over his hands -c-
    21:37:00Tory-Oakcroft : Pushing a hand through his fringe he smirked. "You sticking on no with that pie?"=
    21:42:09Sybilla·Covelin : A little boring. Sybilla could imagine that being a guard dog would be very boring. As Tory told her of the work a frown settled. "Just be careful, please." She would hate to see Tory swept up by guards when the law caught up with the tavern owner. Even though she had never been a soldier, Sybilla didn't waste any time cleaning her plate. /c/
    21:42:57Sybilla·Covelin : Habit left over from living with the pack. The second mention of pie brought a laugh. See, how could she stick to the no when he asked so nicely? Eyes rolled in a playful irritation while she got up to snatch a pie off the counter at the other side of the room. The pie was set down in front of him with a smirk. "I always have an extra lying /c/
    21:45:29Sybilla·Covelin : around now. Just for you." Sad but true. Now that she knew it was his favorite she tended to have one handy just in case he turned up. /d/
    21:50:37Tory-Oakcroft : =He looked to the pie, then caugh a glance of the sun and sighed. "I think unfortunately the pie is going to have to wait.....I have work soon." Her notice o care had been given and he just smirked. Tory was a big boy, he had endured more than a few guards trying to scoop him off with the pack. Besides, he could just claim ignorance. His -c-
    21:51:58Tory-Oakcroft : quiet nature played well for him to act the 'idiot' and claim his intelligence ment he was easily lead. Standing for the table he pushed another kis on her, then landed one on her head "Don't eat it all...I have plans for that pie" His eyes sparked a little and he grabbed his bag threading it over his shoulder. He hated having to always leave -c-
    21:53:05Tory-Oakcroft : just as she finished her work. But unfortunately at this point, their work hours clashed. Pushing a hand through his . hair he headed out of the bakery and off toward the wench. He was never big with the massive goodbyes. He had to get washed and changed either way.+
    21:53:12Tory-Oakcroft : Right i'm out ^.^)
    21:53:24Sybilla·Covelin has left the conversation.
    21:53:50Livana : nuuu))
    21:54:00«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : >.> why? its not even 10!))
    21:58:36Tory-Oakcroft : OH is yellin))
    21:58:38Tory-Oakcroft : bye guys)
    21:58:54xMystrealx has left the conversation.
    21:59:14Livana : bye))
    21:59:25Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    22:20:29Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę has joined the conversation.
    22:20:52Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : Alas I entered...and all I saweth were cups))
    22:21:03Ŧαнαяїαľ has joined the conversation.
    22:23:22Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : -The night of drinking had not gone down well with poor Gideon. Elves really were not intended to drink alcohol in the even small amounts and he'd exceeded that rather quickly. Naturally he blamed Hari...lucky for him nothing awry had happened in his passed out state and he did not wake up without breeches and the sensation of soreness where you-c-
    22:24:58Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : you certainly wouldn't want it. The elf had spent the last few days acquainting himself with the traders of fair Hadara. It was best to charm your way into their good books before attempting to get anything from them. Dressed once again in his finery of sorts, the man had been lured into a display of his long dead duelling skills by a gaggle -c-
    Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kaidus Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:15 am

22:26:35Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : of children who'd read tales of his greatness...or was it heard tales of his greatness from the drunks who gathered in taverns? Ah, either way. The set of four boys all had sticks they'd procured from the trees that ran thick beside Hadara and in a clearing not far from the marketplace were running through the same strong stances as the once -c-
    22:29:10Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : swordmaster. "Duelling is as much about poise..." Interruption from a grubby looking child with a bent stick. "Mister Cashileeee...what is poise? Is it like poison?" Lord give him strength. A calming breath was taken and he shook his head. "Poise is like balance dear boy..." Then he returned to his speech. "Duelling is as much about poise and -c-
    22:30:43Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : showmanship as it is about..." Another interruption, a pudgy hand shoved in the air to attract his attention. "Mister Chartreuses..." "It's Cashile..." He corrected but the child seemed to ignore him. "What's showmanship?" The elf's slim shoulders slumped and he gave a seethed breath. Why did he ever think he could teach anything to this gaggle-c-
    22:32:25Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : of brats?! "Putting on a show...Now if you'll just let me..." "But I thought you were teaching us to fight...not prance about on a stage..." The larger lad at the back with a face like a punching bag chipped in. Oh Gods help him! "I am but that's not really the poi..." "Yeah, it is the point...we dun wanta look like frou frou actors!!" The elf-c-
    22:34:06Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : gave a sigh, slipping his rapier back into it's sheath. "Perhaps that is enough for today...I think I have a meeting to get too..." The children grumbled and he swore he heard the ugly older child spit 'phoney' out under his breath. Gideon managed not to become irritated by this particular offering and just wandered back over towards his downed -c-
    22:34:18Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : pack...He was suddenly terribly grateful he had no children of his own.-
    22:34:43Ŧαнαяїαľ : - Gideon may not have woken up missing clothes but after Hari had flopped into the same bed, he had wormed his way out of all of his clothing since he found it too constrictive. Thankfully he had woken first and quickly left after getting dressed. Note to self - avoid excess Alcohol. Although two pints was hardly excessive now was it? Well, he'd >
    22:36:48Ŧαнαяїαľ : just do better in the future. The following days had seen him trying to figure out what he wanted to do for money and work around here. He had thought maybe something down on the docks, but after spending a couple hours fending off whores and muggers he figured that wasn't the place for him. Kicking his way through the market place, he paused when>
    22:39:15Ŧαнαяїαľ : heard a familiar voice lecturing about the finer points of duelling. Or rather trying to at least. Clapping a bit as Gideon started to make his way away from the children, Hari stepped forward before looking at the kids then at the elf. "You know, this guy here...he's bested the biggest and meanest looking warriors in the lands...with that pouncy >
    22:40:12Ŧαнαяїαľ : frou frou stuff you guys are so down on." Shrugging, he turned his back on the kids....and if they all happened to get drenched with a random and highly localized downpour of rain..well...it was their own fault for standing there. Whistling innocently, he fell into step beside the Ambassador-trader-dude-elf guy and glanced at him from the corner >
    22:40:30Ŧαнαяїαľ : of his eyes. "So...been stimulating a lot of trade with ten year olds have you? Three sticks per lesson?" -
    22:52:01Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : -The elf didn't really need Hari to rally his fan club...It was true that he didn't particularly appreciate the kids making fun of his duelling skills but most children wouldn't believe it until they saw it...and he wasn't about to start a fight just to prove himself to a bunch of brats. "You know you don't have to stick up for me Hari...I can -c-
    22:53:31Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : fight my own battles..." He chided, his pack finding its way onto his shoulder. "And no, just taking a little break...thought I'd show them the wonders of an elven blademaster...seems their not interested unless I am fighting crime or kicking arse..." he rolled his eerily blue eyes before slipping into a walk. Obviously he assumed that Tahariel -c-
    22:54:51Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : would join him. "Nice to see you with some clothes on...recovered from your night of over indulgence?" The elf quipped. Yes there was no denying the man was beautiful and muscular and all that jazz but waking to a naked man he didn't know was not the best way to start his time in Hadara. That usually took at least a few days to happen!-
    22:57:42Ŧαнαяїαľ : - "You'd look good in the tights though...fighting crime and all that. We could call you Swordman!" He laughed a little before letting his head roll back and his eyes gaze skyward at the mention of the clothes. "Sorry about that. I tend not to sleep in them - I find them binding. And I was so drunk I just didn't care if you saw." Not that he'd >
    22:58:17LadyFireKnight has joined the conversation.
    22:58:47Ŧαнαяїαľ : care when he was sober but he wasn't about to go around flaunting it either. "Aye I've recovered. Took long enough. Next time I'll stick to the teas or other easy drinks." Slipping his hands into his pockets, he glanced at the man again as they aimlessly walked. "So what meeting are you off to now? Is it anywhere in particular or are we just going>
    22:59:36Ŧαнαяїαľ : to wander any which way that catches our fancy?" The crowd at the marketplace was rowdy enough that he had to speak up to make himself heard over the din, but it was nice to be mingling among humans once again. That was his whole reason for being here afterall. -
    22:59:43Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : Welcome))
    23:00:14LadyFireKnight : ty((
    23:04:17Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : -What meeting? Oh, that's right, he was walking in a direction and he didn't actually have one. The comment about his clothing made the elf quirk a brow, head shaken and blonde hair lightly disarrayed. "Any excuse to be naked in a bed with me hmm Hari?" he flashed the man an oh so charming smile before falling back into his arrogant ass mode. "I-c-
    23:05:27LadyFireKnight has left the conversation.
    23:05:40LadyFireKnight has joined the conversation.
    23:05:42Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : think I am with you on that one...no alcohol unless I must..." Or just have a little self control! Damn elven body, didn't really agree with any sort of toxins. Elves sadly were not built to be champion drinkers. "I have no meeting really, I just wanted to get away from the children before I took those sticks from their hands and beat them over -c-
    23:05:49LadyFireKnight has left the conversation.
    23:07:09Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : the head..." Bit harsh that wasn't it? Just a touch. The elf meandered through the market place with an absent purpose...though he had no idea where he was going he once again managed to give the illusion he did. "Other than waking in stranger's beds with your breeches off...what have you been up to Hari?"-
    23:09:12Éire has joined the conversation.
    23:10:01Ŧαнαяїαľ : - "I didn't think I needed an excuse to get naked in bed with you....because trust me you'd enjoy it." He smirked without looking at Gideon, absently grabbing an apple from a fruit vendor and flipping him some coin. Taking a large bite of the sweet fruit, he licked some juice from his lips before chewing the bite thoroughly. "Would have been funny>
    23:10:51Ŧαнαяїαľ : though, seeing you beat them up with your flouncy frou frou acting." He took another bite of the apple before offering some of it to Gideon out of courtesy. Not that the man couldn't afford his own fruit if he was so inclined. "Mostly looking for work. Not sure what I want to do yet though so I haven't really done....anything. I still think >
    23:11:31Rosalie_Shadowfax has joined the conversation.
    23:11:36Ŧαнαяїαľ : tinkering with things would be fun and interesting. Or perhaps wood work, or running the tannery. But I still am not sure what I'd like to try next." He had done so many things in the past, after his exile from the oceans of his home of course. "What about you? Have you been keeping busy?" -
    23:12:23Éire has left the conversation.
    23:21:49Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : Hey Rosalie))
    23:22:16Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : -was afk....is not just incredibly slow xD-))
    23:24:25Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : -Oh he'd enjoy it would he? He had his doubts about the nymph at his side...at whether the man could handle himself in the sack, let alone Gideon. Sometimes Tahariel seemed ever so witty and mature, others he came off like an infant. Not that he knew the man well enough to make such judgement...but that had never stopped him in the past. The -c-
    23:24:58Sīεgfгїεδ has joined the conversation.
    23:26:19Sīεgfгїεδ is away.
    23:26:25Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : offered apple, bitemarks and all, was declined. He didn't know Hari well enough to be sharing fruit like that either. "I am sure I could kick your tight little arse Hari...even if you mistake my style for play acting..." The narrowing of his bright eyes suggested he was willing to prove it if the man stressed the point. "As to keeping busy, I -c-
    23:28:05Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : have been smooching with all the merchants in the city I can get meetings with...perhaps some will be interested in buying my employers wears. If they do well then it will only be a matter of time before this is added to his trade route..." He chattered on without realising and decided to stop when it occurred to him Taharial probably didn't -c-
    23:28:33Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : care. "You should make a decision Hari...indecisiveness is hardly an attractive quality in a man..."-
    23:29:18«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Hey Sieg))
    23:29:41Sīεgfгїεδ : hiya Kai ))
    23:30:57Ŧαнαяїαľ : - Munching the apple again, he smirked as the elf seemed to get a bit defensive about his duelling skills. A sore subject then? "So you have been checking out my ass then huh?" Well what else was he to take away from that part of the conversation? Turning the corner during their walk, he started steering them towards one of the many beaches near >
    23:37:06Ŧαнαяїαľ : the city. He had an inkling to be near the water for a bit. "True...but maybe my hair will make up for that?" He winked at the elf before laughing a bit and then shrugging. Finishing the apple, he tossed it aside for the rats or other vermin in the city to snatch up for their own dinner. Kicking a pebble with his boot, his hands returned to his >
    23:37:56Ŧαнαяїαľ : pockets while he glanced at the elf again. "So think you'll be staying around for long? Maybe you can teach me a bit about this merchant business hm? Maybe I can help with some of your work?" It'd give him something to do, and it'd be something new that he hadn't done before. "Surely you need someone to lug materials around for you or arrange your>
    23:37:59Ŧαнαяїαľ : appointment book?" -
    23:38:23Rosalie_Shadowfax is away.
    23:40:27Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : -Great. Now he wanted a job! The elf would follow wherever Taharial had the inclination to go...he wasn't sure why. Maybe just because he had nothing better to do...maybe because he wanted to stare starry eyed at his hair. The latter seemed less likely. "I think I prefer decision making...to hair..." He muttered though did not seem inclined to -c-
    23:42:07Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : explain the statement. The breeze coming off the sea was a blessing and took the suffocating edge out of the air. Made it easier to breathe too. "I will probably be here a while, a month or two at least. That's usually how it goes....as for needing help...I suppose now and then your muscle might come in handy. What sort of rate would you want -c-
    23:43:30Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : for it?" No one worked for free after all...at least in Gideon's world they didn't. On the beach his boots were absently kicked off, pack dumped and rapier laid out on top. "Because I'd rather find myself a pack horse...if you're expensive..." Sand between his toes. That felt better than thick leather boots any day.-
    23:46:13Sīεgfгїεδ has returned.
    23:47:49Ŧαнαяїαľ : - Stopping with the elf, Taharial removed his boots as well to let his feet scrunch in the sand. Shrugging at the mention of rates, he moved closer to the waves, stepping towards the water slowly. A frown formed on his face as he stepped into the surf, only to have it bow away from him, curving around him. As the rippling waves came up onto the >
    23:48:44Ŧαнαяїαľ : shore, he was left standing in a dry spot as the water went around him as though directed by an invisible hand or barrier. Father was still mad it seemed. "Whatever coin you think is fair. It'll just be to help tie me over while I submit the approvals for running the tannery in the town. They don't actually have a functioning one right now you >
    23:49:37Ŧαнαяїαľ : know. ALl their leathered goods are shipped in. Must get pricey." Shrugging, he glanced back at the water as he turned to walk back up the shore a littleways. The surf returned to it's normal pattern, quickly wetting the dry spot that he had formed. Slumping down onto the sand, he stretched his legs out infront of him while digging his feet into >
    23:49:55Ŧαнαяїαľ : the sand and watched the waters before him. "Do you ever miss your home? While you're travelling to all these exotic places?" -
    23:52:28Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : -Hmm that was...strange. Why was the water doing that? Gideon could only stare at the man with a quirked brow...Hari wasn't human, Gideon had figured out that much but he didn't really know what the man was...something water inclined it would seem. "I will think on it...enough to keep you in tea and apples until your tannery is set up I am -c-
    23:53:50Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : sure..." He wanted to ask about the odd action the water had taken but for whatever reason the words never came. Perhaps he didn't like to probe...or perhaps he just wasn't sure he wanted to know. As Hari dropped into the sand the elf joined beside him, sprawling out and disregarding the fancy clothing that always seemed so very prim and proper -c-
    23:56:23Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : on him. The question made him study the man from the corner of his gaze and he gave a shrug, dropping down to lie so that his eyes found the sky and the occasional clouds above rather than the water. "I haven't had a home in a long time...When I was a fighter, I travelled all over...It would be nice to have a place to call home I suppose..." A -c-
    23:56:45Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : glance rolled in Hari's direction. "How about you? Do you miss your home?"-
    23:56:49Sīεgfгїεδ has left the conversation.
    23:57:14Sīεgfгїεδ has joined the conversation.
    23:57:17Sīεgfгїεδ has left the conversation.
    23:57:22Sīεgfгїεδ has joined the conversation.
    23:57:26Livana : wb))
    23:57:35Sīεgfгїεδ : ty net crd fell out ))
    23:59:43Ŧαнαяїαľ : - Leaning back a bit, he braced his hands against the sand while still studying the waters before them. "Sometimes. The familiar places and my sisters...it would be nice to see them again. But...I can't even walk in the waves...so it's not like I can return to my home." Frowning a bit, he took a deep breath before sighing and then glancing at the >
    00:01:47Ŧαнαяїαľ : elf. "My father was not too impressed that I was so interested in Human inventions and ways of life. He felt it was beneath our kind to even mingle with them beyond the necessary needs. So..when I started spending more and more time on human lands instead of in my homeland....he said I might as well stay with the humans forever...seeing as how I >
    00:02:46Ŧαнαяїαľ : enjoyed pretending to be one." Kicking some of the sand, the nymph shrugged slightly. "It wouldn't even be all that bad if he had made me human. It's within his power to do so. But...he always did have a cruel streak. Left me just the way I was..but unable to enter the waters that could bring me home." He paused before mumbling "sick bastard" >
    00:03:47Ŧαнαяїαľ : under his breath. Swallowing heavily, he fought back the urge to wallow in his own misery before looking over at the elf again. "Sorry. You have better things to do than listen to my pathetic woes. So, you must have seen all kinds of amazing sights when you were travelling as a fighter. Any that you'd recommend me seeing if I get the chance?" -
    00:06:42Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : -So he was from the water...not just an island, but the actual water it would seem. The elf listened to his tale, surprised that he found himself interested. Normally he didn't much care to hear about anything he wasn't involved in. "You never told me what you are...." He interjected during one of Hari's pauses for breath. He didn't really-c-
    00:08:50Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : expect an answer but remained curious all the same. At Hari's obvious upset his fingertips slipped out to brush that hair he claimed was such a stunning feature out of his face, bright blues locking on the man's. "You are angry now Hari...but I think this trial will make you better than those who cast you out..." it was oddly nice of him to say-c-
    00:09:53Livana has returned.
    00:10:16Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : such and he seemed to realise where his hand was, snapping it back to drop it into the sand...A little too affectionate there Gideon! The elf sighed and rolled back into the sand, blonde hair splayed out in the sand that would undoubtedly cling to it. "And I don't really...a man can only talk shop for so long Hari...It gets very boring licking -c-
    00:11:29Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : the arses of people I don't particularly care for..." The talk of places to visit made him smile and his lean shoulders shrugged within the confines of the sand. "Anywhere and everywhere Hari...I would not wish to give you any more decisions to make after all..."-
    00:14:14Ŧαнαяїαľ : - "Hm...suppose I never did huh?" Shrugging, since it didn't seem to matter now, the nymph was rather surprised when a hand came out to brush some hair back from his face. Turning his head a little, he studied the elf before that hand was snatched back. "I'm a water nymph." A puzzled look came across his face briefly. 'Which I've never actually >
    00:15:58Ŧαнαяїαľ : said out loud before...and seeing as how I'm a guy it sounds really....well...girly." A small smile tugged at his lips as if he was making a joke, or rather enjoying some twisted sense of humour at his own species. Dropping back onto the sand like the elf, he turned his head to keep watching the man for a few moments. "My homeland is under the >
    00:16:49Ŧαнαяїαľ : waves. Humans call it...Atlantis I think...but we don't really have a name for it. To us it's just home." Shrugging, the sand shifted beneath his moving shoulder. Turning his head to look up at the sky once more, he smiled at the sight of the pinks and reds that invaded it when sunset was approaching. "Still...being up here isn't all bad. I'd >
    00:17:49Ŧαнαяїαľ : never met an elf before. Or had any alcohol. Or seen clouds...sunsets...trees..." He could go on and on with the wonders he had seen that he had only known of through fables before. "And hey, at least I'm not banned from all water....otherwise I'd never be able to bathe...and then just think of how much fun I'd be to have around." -
    00:19:22Livana : For the better part of the day Livana had been circling in the forests, the only thing she had gotten for her efforts was a stolen rabbit from a camp that staved off her hunger for that much longer. Every time she found herself pacing towards the border of the lands, her paws brought her right back around as if she couldn't decide whether to -c
    00:21:03Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : -A water nymph...oddly he was inclined to agree about the girly thing. Gideon had thought nymphs were all women and yet here was a male one. He decided not to say this because he guessed Hari didn't need the downer right now, all things considered. "I see...you live in the water. It makes sense why I wouldn't know where you'd come from then..." -c-
    00:21:19Livana : or to stay where she was. Tory and Sybilla had definitely rattled her cage, and for a moment the she wolf wished that Tory had gone and gotten Sieg...perhaps he would of been able to stem the flow of chaos that was roiling around her in thick black proverbial fog. Now she had worn herself out, once again following the path through the trees -c
    00:22:51Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : He didn't seem so shocked for truly he'd met a great deal of incredibly weird creatures over his life and Hari....well he was just a beautiful man who couldn't walk into the ocean. That wasn't so odd. "Ah so I am one of the wonders you've found? I must admit I have been called a lot of things but being the reason for a water nymph to want dry -c-
    00:24:16Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : land...Well that is definitely a compliment..." he quipped, wearing an amused grin on his face. Part of him wanted to see if he could pull out his water skin, fill it with sea water and dump it over Hari...would that work? Maybe...The elf rolled his head sideways somewhat, so that his nose was rather close to Hari's shirt. Sniff...sniff... -c-
    00:25:08Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : "Nope you don't smell so bad..." Actually he smelt rather nice but Gideon thought it best not to go quite that far. "Will your father always be angry or will he eventually let you back in the water?"-
    00:26:49Livana : that would lead her to Siegs training area..finally giving in as she morphed from wolf to the tiny native woman as she neared him. Tired pale green orbs easily picked out his figure resting there amongst the downed target practice logs, leaning against the only one that still remained. Staying amongst the trees, she couldn't very well exit them -c
    00:27:09Livana : considering she had no clothes with her, that was the trouble with shifting..you couldn
    00:27:11Livana : -c
    00:28:04Livana : keep clothes with you. " Sieg.." she calld softly to him, hopefully he wasn't too asleep to hear her.-d
    00:28:56Ŧαнαяїαľ : - "Yeah..it's not really on any maps you'd find around here." He laughed a little at that, relaxing a bit since Gideon didn't seem too shocked with all that he'd revealed. "Hm...are you one of the wonders?" Turning onto his side a little, he propped himself up on an elbow, hand resting against his head and fingers tangled in his hair. Looking down>
    00:29:55Sīεgfгїεδ : Sieg heard a voice through the hazy fog of his own tiredness. Who was it? Well who else could it be but Liv. He cracked open an eye tiredly and groaned a bit, stretching his arms and back quietly. He couldn't see her anywhere in sight, though she may be hiding amongst the trees. His hazel eyes swept through the trees, and vaguely saw the outline >
    00:30:16Ŧαнαяїαľ : at Gideon's face, he studied the elf rather intently before parting his lips slightly. "You're definately one of the upsides about exile." Shaking himself out of his stare, he turned his head to look towards the water again, a smile still upon his lips. It would seem he smiled a lot when he was around Gideon. However, he couldn't help but be a bit>
    00:31:33Ŧαнαяїαľ : surprised with the man took a sniff of him. Hearing himself proclaimed un-smelly drew a surprised laugh from the water creature. Falling back into the sand, he continued to chuckle for several heartbeats before registering the next question. "Who knows. Immortal god and all that, or so he claims," Hari rolled his eyes slightly, "means that he will>
    00:31:41Sīεgfгїεδ : of her face nestled against the dark background. "Haven't seen you in a few days.." he muttered before stretching out his legs so he could stand up properly. If she was hiding in the trees, then there really wouldn't be too much use in going in her direction. She was probably either hiding from someone, or needed privacy. "Do you need any help?"
    00:32:01Sīεgfгїεδ : he asked her quietly, keeping still and watching her for a reaction. -f-
    00:32:39Ŧαнαяїαľ : likely hold the grudge for a good few lifespans. Not sure if I'll make it through all of them. But...maybe life on land isn't so bad if I can keep finding more wonders to talk to hm?" There, he was finally calling the elf one of the wonders of his travels. "So what do you do for fun Gideon? Surely you have some hobbies or enjoyments beyond work >
    00:33:11Ŧαнαяїαľ : and swordplay." Unless it was another type of swordplay. No! Bad Hari. Clean your mind of such impure thoughts....oh fuck it. Enjoy them while you can...because if the elf finds out you're likely to lose your balls. -
    00:35:50Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : -The stare didn't seem to bother the elf...was he doing some sort of lounged, model pose when Hari started staring? Err...no...not at all! The mention of being both a wonder and an upside to exile certainly did play to his ego and he started to grin rather like an idiot...until he realised. "Well us elves aren't so common around here...and I am -c-
    00:37:37Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : quite the fine specimen of one...so you're lucky to have found me yes..." he teased, rather enjoying that Hari found it in himself to laugh...the man suited amused and happy much better than broody and full of woe. "And it isn't so bad...saying that I've never lived under the sea...I imagine it would be rather damp and given that I can't breathe -c
    00:39:16Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : under there...rather death inducing..." No elves could not swim like the fishes...he could swim but he'd sure as hell drown if he was held under long enough. The question about fun had Gideon somewhat glaring at a cloud shaped like a sword fighting pig (in his head at least). "I am not sure I do anything...Seek out the company of beautiful, witty-c
    00:40:13Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : young men to keep me amused?" That made him sound like some perverted old man...He wasn't even old by elven standards really. In his twenties. "Other than that I must be terribly boring..."-
    00:44:13Ŧαнαяїαľ : - "I don't think you're boring." Turning onto his side again, he propped himself up once more so he could look down at the elf. "I think you're rather fascinating actually." Shrugging his free shoulder, Hari started to trace spirals in the sand between their bodies while pondering on the other man's comments. "So, should I take it from the fact >
    00:45:15Ŧαнαяїαľ : that you've never sought me out...that I"m not one of those witty beautiful young men? Ouch my ego." He said it with such a deadpanned voice that one might think he was actually offended until they caught the twinkle of mischeif in his eyes. "And yes. It gets rather damp down there. But honestly you don't know what 'dry' is so you never really >
    00:45:17Livana : The way he seemed to instantly know something was up almost brought a smile to twitch across her full lips, " yes, I need some clothes..or a really long shirt." she'd answer softly steping forward a little more but not enough from him to really be able to see anything of her save from her shoulders up. " think you could scrounge some up for -c
    00:46:17Ŧαнαяїαľ : notice the wet. Dry is weird for me. It's....kind of like a novelty...like sitting in a tub until your skin gets wrinkly. Which mine never does now that I think of it." Genetics. Who knew? Heh. "I have to wonder though...why you'd need to seek out the company of beautiful young men. You're easily the most beautiful one I've seen in these parts. >
    00:46:27Ŧαнαяїαľ : Must make it hard for you to find any company." -
    00:47:07Livana : me?" He'd probably be wondering what she was doing wandering around the forest without her clothes, but that would be a question she would answer when or if it was asked at all. " some company wouldn't be frowned upon either.." the softness of her voice revealing the soreness she was feeling, clearly needing some form of affection to asuage-c
    00:47:25Saito has joined the conversation.
    00:48:01Livana : gushing wounds that Torys and Sybillas words had ripped into her. She hadn't been meaning to come back, but when it came down to it...she couldn't just up and leave without saying something to him.-d
    00:48:31Songbird has joined the conversation.
    00:48:34Songbird has left the conversation.
    00:48:53Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : -Oh what a charmer the nymph was. Maybe he'd been wrong about that whole infantile thing? He couldn't be sure. It occurred to him then that he was right...he'd never gone looking for him and that really did put him at a disadvantage. He should have really...he hadn't met anyone else that held his interest quite like this. "Mmm...I can't go -c-
    00:50:20Sīεgfгїεδ : Sieg nodded, indeed wondering why she was out in the woods naked, but that was a question to ask another time. She obviously needed two things right now. Clothes, and someone to keep her company. With a light nod he spoke to her softly. "I'll go and grab you some clothes. I'll be back right quick alright?" with those words, he turned and jogged >
    00:50:44Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : stroking your ego too much...wouldn't want to make it grow..." he made that sound terribly dirty and rolling in the sand his fingertips graced Hari's jaw this time....they didn't snap back once he realised. "You sure know how to make an elf feel special Hari...but trust me, you've got nothing to worry about in regards to other beautiful men..."-c-
    00:52:45Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : Not that there weren't any. The elf tilted inwards and spoke against the man's lips, his warm breath brushing against those lips. "Perhaps I prefer to be chased..." then he stole a kiss. It was nothing tongue lashing or face sucking. Just a warm linger of lips. It only lasted a moment before he pulled back with a grin, slipped to his feet in the-c-
    00:53:44Sīεgfгїεδ : towards the city, hurriedly making his way to the room he had rented out but not used. He rummaged around looking for some form of clothing she may have left behind, grabbing a few things and hurried back to the training grounds making a record time of about 5 minutes. He tried to find her face among the trees, speaking out "I found some clothes >
    00:54:12Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : sand and headed for the pack. Apparently he was as good at teasing as he was at swordfighting. "I'll think about whether I need a hand or not...no doubt I will see you around Taharial..." Shoes were caught in his hand and the elf wandered off towards the city again. Best not end up tangled with a man he barely knew on the beach. That would not a-c-
    00:54:16Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę : good impression make.-
    00:55:13Sīεgfгїεδ : you can wear for now." He quickly found her, and spoke up once more "I'll toss them to you one at a time.." With that he gently tossed over some pants in her direction, waiting a few moments before tossing over the shirt. -f-
    00:56:23Ŧαнαяїαľ : - "Everyone likes a good stroking now and then though, Gideon." Hari's reply was whispered as his eyes studied the man that was leaning ever closer. The feeling of that hand on his jaw had him pressing into it's palm, almost as if he wanted to rub against it and nuzzle into it. He didn't, for the record, but the urge was there. His lips returned >
    00:57:34Ŧαнαяїαľ : the kiss in kind, the gentle press and tease of a first contact between two people. The kind that made your inner you start jumping up and down going 'yes yes yes!! they like me!!!!' "You are special...and not just because you're an elf." He whispered back as their lips parted. Watching the man get up, Hari remained where he was on the sand as >
    00:58:28Ŧαнαяїαľ : Gideon started to walk away. Best to let the man go for now. He knew the elf liked being chased, and he was more than willing to do a bit of chasing if it meant spending more time with the man, but he also knew when it was best to leave your target wanting more. Flopping onto the sand, the nymph stopped fighting the goofy grin on his face and let >
    00:58:40Ŧαнαяїαľ : the sound of the surf carry him off into a blank mental state for the time being. -
    01:00:11Ģidęoŋ·Cąshilę has left the conversation.
    01:00:30Saito : Damn it, he left and I needed him.]]
    01:01:49Livana : Livana didn't have to wait for long amongst leafy foliage of forest undergrowth, and tall trees that stretched towards the sky flaring out in leafy green canopy that allowed dapples of sun spots and shadow cascading down. He first threw her pants to her, which were gratefully grasped in cinnamon hands as she carefully stepped into the leathers, -c
    01:06:05Livana : gliding the up the lengths of sunkissed and well toned legs, tieing them off at the curve of her hips and held her hands out to catch the white cotten shirt. Sliding that over her head, threading lthe arms through the sleeves she finally stepped out of hiding, granting him a glimpse of the smooth plains of her stomach and naval before the-c
    01:07:59Livana : pristine cotten was dropped into place and left to hang loosely upon her frame. Reaching up, hands worked behind the curtain of onyx tresses to pull it free of the neck hole of her shirt and once more fall in wild fountain down her back as hands lowered to her sides. " thanks," that was an odd word for her lips to be uttering, usually such -c
    01:10:07Livana : a deed would go without any outward sign of gratitude but she felt she at least owed him that much..considering how much he had done for her and they were practically still strangers. Gazing up at the large fighter, she had to admit she was a little surprised he was still here, she had thought he would have left by now since she had disappeared -c
    01:11:08Saito has left the conversation.
    01:12:43Livana : on him for a few days. A pang of guilt sunk like a rock within her gut, an unsettling feeling for her considering she rarely ever had such regrets..ever..that was a whole new experience for her. " I had a fight with Tory," shed murmur, hands balling into fists as she looked away with pain clearly written upon her face..another rarity -c
    01:13:04Livana : considering she went out of her way to keep up her vicious and nasty facade...but it seemed to be faltering. -d
    01:16:06Sīεgfгїεδ : The man frowned a bit, taking step closer to her. For the time he had still felt like observing the rule of personal space, keeping a good foot between them. "We all get into fights at some points. I'm just relieved to see you aren't injured." He felt surprisingly close to her, although he had known her for a short time. "I hope that no one else >
    01:17:48Sīεgfгїεδ : got on the wrong end of your fist either.." perhaps that didn't come out as intended, but rather he didn't want her to be a wanted person, let alone hunted for hurting someone needlessly. "If you do want to, you can tell me all about it." he said fianlly, moving back to the single remaining post and leaned on it, almost expectantly wanting to >
    01:19:26Kaelen has joined the conversation.
    01:19:44Sīεgfгїεδ : hear just what had happened to have her end up feeling guilty and running around in the woods completely naked. Though a bit expectant, his look softened a bit, hazel eyes watching her as he thought she would move closer, or even farther away. He didn't expect her to just stand still, it wasn't like her. If she was nt holding anything before >
    01:20:02Kaelen has left the conversation.
    01:20:11Sīεgfгїεδ : he had retrieved ehr clothing, he might just have to go out hunting for her machete. That much he knew right away. -f-
    01:24:26Livana : Sieg's words didn't offend her, she knew what her own temper was like...she knew the devistation she could cause if she wasn't careful which 99.9% of the time she didn't care to be. Shifting her gaze towards him as he moved to the post to lean against it..silently awaiting the explaination of what happened, which brought a soft tired sigh to -c
    01:26:47Livana : escape her, seeming to deflate as if she were a balloon someone had just poked a hole into. The story was long and involved, but if she didn't tell him what was going on she couldn't very well expect to have any sort of trust or relationship other than what they had now...which was frustrating because she made it a point not to tell anyone -c
    01:28:45Livana : anything so they wouldn't get close but some how Sieg...with his silent manners, honor, loyalty and inoffensive ways had somehow managed to wedge their way beneath her barriers to a point she cared about him and what his thoughts were,..possibly even his feelings. By her own choice, as he allowed, she closed the distance between them curling -c
    01:30:48Livana : her arms around his muscled torso as she leaned her body against his and rested her head against his chest with ear pressed against him to listen to the sound of his heart beat in soothing rhythm. " it didn't get that far..." she'd reassure him about not hurting anyone, closing her eyes, " I started the bickering between me and Tory....he -c
    01:32:49Livana : just happened to best me at the game, which got my back up." That was a simplistic version of it, but she didn't seem finished in her explaination, more or less getting the words sorted within her mind before blurting them out. " I was the one who broke Torys ribs...I'm sure you saw the bruising that day you spoke with him.," pausing -c
    01:34:54Livana : she licked her lips gently as if they had suddenly gone dry. " I made an oath to Tory that I wouldn't harm anyone or him while he was mending, which is why I have been starving.." purposely leaving the sentence as it was for him to take what he would from it, though it wasn't hard to guess. " today my oath was completed, when Tory -c
    01:36:19Livana : realized it...he sought to anger me..to distract me from what I wanted to do, was going to do....but he went too far....his woman Sybilla showed up...and I couldn't face the two of them but they kept me from going into the market place." -d
    01:39:48Ŧαнαяїαľ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    01:41:28Sīεgfгїεδ : Sieg listened to her words, putting his arms around her in a gentle hug. "So that's why you were so hungry, huh?" he asked idly, thinking on her words. "Although you shouldn't just randomly hurt people, that's just reckless. However, food is something you need to exist, and that much I cannot blame you for." He was trying to admonish her just >
    01:41:49Allene has joined the conversation.
    01:41:57Allene has left the conversation.
    01:42:55Sīεgfгїεδ : a little bit in order for her to see his point of view, while also trying to comfort her at the same time. It wasn't the easiest thing to do, especially in this situation. Even so, she was probably starving still even after the oath was completed. "Are you still hungry?" he asked lightly, taking her words to memory and for the short while decided >
    01:44:36Sīεgfгїεδ : to drop the subject of Tory and fights. She looked as though she already felt terrible as it was. No need to add insult to injury, as he said. "We can rest here for a while, though I was wondering where you went. But I'm glad to see you again." he nodded softly at his words, holding her still loosely against him in a comforting manner. f-
    01:48:09Livana : Surprise skittered across the native girls face, and she couldn't help but look up at Sieg with a small manner of shock. She had just admitted to eating people and he was taking it as calmly as if she had told him she had just stomped on somebodys garden simply because she didn't like the way they looked. " I don't think your understanding me -c
    01:51:48Livana : Sieg.." shed murmur softly, " I eat people....people are my food, not just my punching bags.....and sort of, I managed to theif a rabbit from a camp nearby but..its not going to hold me forever." -d
    01:56:17Sīεgfгїεδ : He remained silent, just listening. He had realized her diet a little while ago, though it was something to hear her admit to it. He didn't release her from his arms, instead intending to let her feel more at peace near him. There were such things that ate people, and to think one would have the conscience to feel bad about it, that surprised >
    01:57:30Sīεgfгїεδ : Sieg, though a pleasant surprise. He finally spoke up again, "Well, I do have a few extra pieces of meat if you are still hungry. I caught a rabbit not too long ago, and cooked some, though not all of it is cooked." -f-
    02:04:37Livana : He didn't care...well he cared that she was hurting people...but the fact she was a cannibal didn't seem to affect the way he related to her in the slightest..which was incredible to her. Then again he was a traveled fighter, no doubt he had seen things and heard things that most people couldn't even dream about. So that got her wondering, what -c
    02:07:31Livana : exactly would shock this even tempered warrior? " that would be very much appreciated," she answered, enjoying the feel of his arms encasing her in that bubble of peace and tranquility he seemed to carry everywhere with him. Unfurling her arms from embracing him, allowing him to move and retrieve the meat he spoke of, as her stomach was -c
    02:10:02Livana : burning through her stolen meal pretty quickly. Wrapping her arms around herself, she watched him with that soft look that he had commented on before long ago when they had been resting and hiding from the days heat. " I'll assume you figured that much out on your own, which makes me think you aslo know that I'm..not completely human either," -c
    02:11:00Livana : This was dangerous ground for her, because if he took this news badly the her cover was blown and the witch hunt would begin which would inevitably lead back to Tory and his new pack of were's that he was associating himself with. -d
    02:14:25Sīεgfгїεδ : Sieg stepped back and muttered, "Yes, I knew you weren't completely human." his hands rummaged through a small bag he had off to the side, and unwrapped a bit of meat. He took the meat and walked back towards Liv. "I hope you don't mind I don't have any silverware." he admitted a bit sheepishly. He outstretched an arm with the meat in hand, >
    02:16:26Sīεgfгїεδ : and looked past Liv and into the background unsure of what else to say at the moment. She had probably told him more than she had told most anyone, there were probably a few exceptions, such as Tory. But it was still a little strange that she trusted him with this kind of information, although he had already figured most of this out. "If this >
    02:16:56Sīεgfгїεδ : isn't enough, I can go out and hunt some more. Would only take an hour or so." he offered, watching her eyes for any non vocal reactions. -f-
    02:22:46Livana : A smile did curve her lips then, finding it amusing that he would be worrying about silver ware for her when he was essentially handing her raw meat to devour. Shaking her dark head as she took the offered meal, " no, this shall be fine for tonight.." and he'd see that she actually meant that, she wasn't just being polite about it. Wrapping -c
    02:24:41Livana : the meat back up for a moment, she moved to him with soft steps, reaching up as she lifted onto tip toe, though the touch of her fingers to the side of his face would tell him exactly what she wanted. When he'd relent and bend down for her, she hesitate for a only a moment before pressing her lips against his, holding the kiss as her lips -c
    02:26:46Livana : mummbled over his with a gentle passion. She figured she should kiss him now before she defiled her mouth with raw meat since just because she liked the taste of it didn't mean he was too keen on it. " you are by far....the strangest man i have ever met.." shed whisper against his lips when the seal of their kiss was finally broken, nuzzling -c
    02:27:09Livana : sain cheek against the side of his own in affectionate manner. -d
    02:30:33Sīεgfгїεδ : He smiled softly, the taste of her lips lingering on his still even after the kiss had broken. "I do hope you mean a good kind of strange.." he whispered back to her, enjoying her affection. It was something he couldn't quite think of with his calm manner, it always brought a strange feeling to his chest. He straightened up his stance a bit after >
    02:32:03Sīεgfгїεδ : she was apparently done with nuzzling him. "It isn't too healthy to eat while standing, if not unhealthy a bit odd to say the least.. shall we sit down?" he asked quietly, moving to sit against the training post, leaving enough room around him for her, of course she alwas had the option of eating further away. It was raw meat and the smell almost >
    02:34:07Sīεgfгїεδ : put him off completely, thugh he would tolerate it for her sake. Instead of focusing on the smell, he instead thought more of the flavor lining his mouth, the pleasant warm feeling it had brought him each time it had happened. It made his heart pound against his chest to think of it, or of anything else regarding her interactions with him. -f-
    02:38:19Livana : " so far yes, " the tones offered in sultry amused way. As he mentioned sitting she would nod, though she was not blind to the fact that her meal was being only just barely tolerated which brought her to settle a little away from him and down wind if she could manage it. Unwrapping her dinner, she gaze upon it for a moment or two...it wasn't-c
    02:42:16Livana : that she wasn't hungry for it, cause her stomachs growls made i clear she was definitely hungry for it...it was just really strange to be sitting with him and eating when in the past she had always done so alone and never dared to show anyone save for those who already knew her secret which was basically Tory. Anyone else who had ever found out -c
    02:42:42Rosalie_Shadowfax has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    02:48:40Livana : had been quickly dispatched to meet their maker, for as she sailors say, dead men tell no tales. With a little more reserve than she usually had, she started tearing into the meat, her teeth cutting through it as easily as if it were butter, slicing off bite size chunks to chew and swallow. It was done fairly quickly, wanting it to disappear so-c
    02:51:34Livana : 1 it would stop bothering Sieg and 2 her stomach would stop complaining. When she was finished, fingers were licked clean then wiped against the grass...she moved a little closer to him but fear the smell might linger upon her breath she kept the personal boundariess...though she really had no desire to. " I'm a werewolf..." the words blurted-c
    02:52:40Livana : out of her mouth sounding odd after so much silence had passed between them. Again she was regarding him with that curiosity, as if trying to get a rise out of him again...seeing what might possibly shock him...though the words were no less true.-d
    02:55:27Sīεgfгїεδ : He turned to look away as she ate. The thought of eating raw meat set his stomach on edge. She had finally revealed what she was, a werewolf. That would explain the fascination with the moon, as well as eating raw flesh. "I see." he said, looking no more worried than he had before. "My sense of smell isn't that powerful, feel free to do as you >
    02:56:22Myrddin has joined the conversation.
    02:57:30Sīεgfгїεδ : wish." he said softly, leaning his head against the wooden pole and stared up at the sky, unsure of what she would do now that she had told him her secret. He wouldn't have been suprised if she struck out at him to ensure her secrets safety, but still, he also didn't put it past her to simply let things remain as they were. He himself wasn't >
    02:59:18Sīεgfгїεδ : exactly sure on how he would feel about things now that he knew for sure what she was, and how it might effect their relationship. Tales of a were and a human bonding were rare, but not unheard of. That was an odd scenario, he supposed. "Well regardless of what you are, you are still Liv." he muttered quietly, his eyes locked on the night sky. -f-
    03:10:29Livana : " Sieg...Im beginning to think your from another planet...and psychic to boot," once again closing the distance between them, though intstead of sitting beside him, she chose to drape herself upon his lap. As she had done before, she cuddled her torso up against his chest, with her ear pressed over his heart. She closed her eyes and relaxed -c
    03:11:54Livana : against him, half smiling at his words, " sleeping under the stars again?"-d
    03:14:17Sīεgfгїεδ : Sieg wrapped his arms around her, one around her midsection, the other playing with the edges of her hair a bit. "That was the plan." he murmored, feelign that heat rise in his chest again, the heartbeat increasing in tempo and beating hard against his ribs. He had no idea how to keep his heart under control, and just tried to relax, thinking of >
    03:15:53Sīεgfгїεδ : other things, and yet it didn't really help much. No use in denying himself what his body felt. He steadied his breathing into a rhythmatic rise and fall, asking lowly "Are you tired?" If she was sleepy, he wouldn't want to disturb her too much, and may also want her to sleep in a more comfortable place. It had seemed as though she had spent the >
    03:16:08Sīεgfгїεδ : last few nights outdoors, and he'd rather her get a comfortable rest this time around. -f-
    03:22:24Myrddin has left the conversation.
    03:24:54Livana : Chuckled softly, " yet you still pay for the room.." she shook her head, not really understanding the thought process behind that but it wasn't like she was the one paying for it. " not really...though I suppose I would fall asleep lieing here long enough" came the answer, she could hear the quickening of his heart beat, which had her-c
    03:28:06Livana : quirking a brow. She didn't think anything could make his heart leap like that less it involved fighting someone who was evenly matched with him. Perhaps Tory was right, though she hated admitting that and would never say so out loud because the gloating would just never end, maybe she could give up the vicious rage and just be...calm...least -c
    03:28:10Livana : for a while.-d
    03:31:17Sīεgfгїεδ : Sieg sighed softly, longing again for the taste of her lips, though he wouldn't make a show of it. No, he pushed that thought back out of his mind and just starting to silently count the stars. Perhaps this entire situation was futile. It wasn't like him to stay in a place for over two weeks, and eventually he would have to move on. But would >
    03:33:00Sīεgfгїεδ : it be so bad to just stay here for a while? He didn't think so. "Do you think I stand out too much here?" he asked her quietly, her answer would help him in his thoughts. It would be expensive to keep renting out the room, so maybe a house here to return to would be more desireable. Just a place he could stay between trips. At least that's what >
    03:33:41Sīεgfгїεδ : told himself. He quietly waited for her response, and let his fingers trail softly through her hair. -f-
    03:38:01Livana : " mm..no more than I do" came the truthful answer, closing her eyes as she felt his fingers tickling through her onyx tresses. She had no idea what he was having in mind while asking that question, though she supposed because so many watched him when he went by,that it brought him to feel a little self conscious. It seemed they would be -c
    03:38:24Livana : destined to sleep outside again, as she began to drift towards sleep.-d
    03:38:33Livana : after your post imma head to bed, its late here))
    03:41:45Sīεgfгїεδ : He sighed softly, closing his eyes as he felt her body start to relax. So she was falling asleep, huh. He would go along with that. So she wasn't going to sleep elsewhere? Sieg was fine with that, and her warmth was lulling himself to sleep as well, his eyes closing as things in his head slowed down to a crawl and he himself fell asleep soon. -f-
    03:41:50Sīεgfгїεδ : nighty night ))
    03:43:34Livana : ni ni Sieg))
    03:43:36Livana has left the conversation.
    03:43:55Sīεgfгїεδ has left the conversation.
    05:35:11The Myth has joined the conversation.
    05:41:48The Myth has left the conversation.
    06:01:02Gαвяιєl· has joined the conversation.
    06:01:12Gαвяιєl· has left the conversation.
    06:34:38NicholaUskan has joined the conversation.
    06:38:04NicholaUskan has left the conversation.
    07:13:06Juni_Kavanagh has joined the conversation.
    07:13:13Juni_Kavanagh has left the conversation.
    07:48:42Harrison_ONeill has joined the conversation.
    07:49:26Harrison_ONeill has left the conversation.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:46 am