Chronicles of Menouthis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Role Play Website] The tales and stories woven within these lands.

22nd June 2011

Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

22nd June 2011 Empty 22nd June 2011

Post  Kaidus Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:36 pm

16:43:31GiadaΦMilos : wb)
    16:48:13Catrina¤Thornwyck has joined the conversation.
    16:48:18 Host Catrina¤Thornwyck kicked GiadaΦMilos out of the chat room: Disruptive behavior
    16:48:27Catrina¤Thornwyck has left the conversation.
    16:48:46Ķąlęb has joined the conversation.
    16:49:13GiadaΦMilos has joined the conversation.
    16:50:05Ķąlęb : Ok I am actually here now, not just moofing in))
    16:50:07Ķąlęb : and Wb))
    16:55:48GiadaΦMilos : Geoffery and Kaitlyn had left the beach and so it was as good a place as any to sleep. Paulos never went far and the ocean sounds were soothing. It was almost comforting to be there, something far bigger then herself and though her stomach was gnawing in hunger she did find sleep on those shores. She only woke once with the image of >>
    16:58:11GiadaΦMilos : her haunted memories growing dim again she was able to find rest till the fingers of dawn bleed over into the darkness which was being expelled with each passing moment of the new day. Her eyes opened and she just stared at the violet skies as dawn turned them to blue . It had been rather cool on the shore and Paulos had laid beside her>>
    16:59:16The chat's topic has changed to: [ Realistic Medieval Fantasy ][NKZ/ Multi-Para Literate][ToD equal to EST. Weather Forecast: Showers throughout, warm and humid]
    17:00:33GiadaΦMilos : giving some of his warmth but now that it was light he was up and stoically watching over her. She sat up and shook the sand from her hair the best she could, she really did need a bath and a change of clothing . A shadow feel accross the sun and rain clouds began to develop , no sense in a bath now she was bound to get soaked . Perhaps she would>>
    17:02:37GiadaΦMilos : finally have some luck with that saddle. Geoffery didnt seem to be interested and Kaitlyn , well people who wore bandages on their eyes didnt seem to feel the need to ride horses. If she wanted to eat she was going to have to figure out some odd jobs, no one seemed to be in a buying mood. She would start at the stables maybe they needed someone>>
    17:02:49GiadaΦMilos : to do some mucking out of stalls.
    17:06:23Ķąlęb : -Much of what Kaleb did was unpredictable and difficult to track so when he headed into the forest with the intention of finding at least the female knight in this little charade of mess that seemed to be surrounding everyone he'd met in Hadara. Sybilla hadn't really explained it in depth, hadn't really given the whole story but courtesy of loose-c
    17:09:20Ķąlęb : tongued gossips who'd seem the display in the marketplace, the face off between Dominus and Tory, he got the general jist. Kaleb aimed to find them by scent...having met each of them at one stage or another...but mostly he was looking for the woman at the heart of it. Sadly he'd tracked her the wrong way...back to the camp that was now well and -c-
    17:11:42Ķąlęb : truly trashed. The wolf (for he tracked better wearing his fur) had sniffed around begrudgingly, thankfully not coming face to face with the male side of the knight pair. He picked her scent up further amongst the trees and had been all set to head in her direction (which was closer to the city) when he wandered into a familiar pack of hunters.-c-
    17:14:30Ķąlęb : Straight off he didn't recognise them...then he noticed the familiar wounds bandaged upon their bodies...They were the men who he and Sybilla had ended up hunting...who they had defended themselves agianst. Kaleb was all up for the challenge and started the games with them once more...It had all been going well until one got a lucky shot into -c-
    17:17:35Ķąlęb : the wolf equivalent of his shoulder...A normal bolt fired from a crossbow wouldn't really have staggered him...but it wasn't. He knew the instant it jarred through his flesh he recognised the burn...Silver. They knew...how could they know? Kaleb was lucky that despite being a foot down, he was able to outrun the gang of disgruntled hunters-c-
    17:21:12Ķąlęb : otherwise he probably wouldn't have survived it. One other bolt found him in the chase. That had been an hour or two ago and back in his human skin, the wolf had failed to do much but haul his clothing back in and stumble off in search of that woman again...He couldn't risk going to Sybilla, didn't know where he'd find Tory and Giada was really -c-
    17:23:17Ķąlęb : the only other person he'd met...She didn't know what he was...perhaps she'd leave him with his wounds...He was an abomination wasn't he? It was time to test that theory and the were eventually found her on the beach just as the clouds burst and the rain smoothered out any chance of finding her by scent. "Oi...Knight woman..." Kaleb left -c-
    17:24:18Ķąlęb : distance between them for now and his clothes more the most part obscured the bolts, one in his shoulder, the other his back so he didn't look particularly different. "Why are you sleeping on a beach? And why is your camp wrecked?"-
    17:27:27GiadaΦMilos : She looked up to the sky when the first raindrops fell and shook her head "Come on Paulos lets get something to eat" She reached to take the reins and wrapped them around her hand, as she turned to head back she saw Kaleb. He was the one that was in the Forge that night, she shook her head "I am no longer a knight, a woman I remain however" she >>
    17:29:22GiadaΦMilos : gave a wry half smile and her fingers ran over her forehead. She was going to have to come up with some answers for the constant questions that she came accross. "I came here last night and it seemd as good a place as any. Ones choices are rather limited when the coin pouch is empty. " his latter statement caused a slight look of concern >>>
    17:31:37GiadaΦMilos : that she did her best to hide "My camp? It is no longer my camp...." He mentioned no signs of a body and so that fact eased her mind slightly. The rain became a downpour and she started to walk toward town but then stopped, some old habits died hard"Did you need something sir?" like she had anything to offer but like a mantra the >>
    17:33:04GiadaΦMilos : works of years in service did not easily quiet. She waited patiently for a answer to her query , not like there was a big rush to go anywhere .
    17:38:15Ķąlęb : -The wolf did not feel good...he wanted to find a quiet place and curl up to bleed in peace but she was there and he'd stupidly headed towards her to start something. What was he doing? The silver wasn't helping to find his sensibilities. "I can see you're still a woman..." He grumbled, his eyes straying unashamedly across her form. The rain -c-
    17:40:48Ķąlęb : had only helped to highlight the fact she was a woman...not now Kaleb! Head was shaken and he took a few slow steps towards her...Up close it was obvious he was paler than he should be and there was an odd metallic glint now and then to his veins...Not good Kaleb. "I need to talk to you..." he stated firmly, ignoring the wavering sensation of -c-
    17:42:25GiadaΦMilos has left the conversation.
    17:43:09GiadaΦMilos has joined the conversation.
    17:43:31GiadaΦMilos : sorry I lost your posts if you posted)
    17:43:38Ķąlęb : -The wolf did not feel good...he wanted to find a quiet place and curl up to bleed in peace but she was there and he'd stupidly headed towards her to start something. What was he doing? The silver wasn't helping to find his sensibilities. "I can see you're still a woman..." He grumbled, his eyes straying unashamedly across her form. The rain -c-
    17:43:41Ķąlęb : had only helped to highlight the fact she was a woman...not now Kaleb! Head was shaken and he took a few slow steps towards her...Up close it was obvious he was paler than he should be and there was an odd metallic glint now and then to his veins...Not good Kaleb. "I need to talk to you..." he stated firmly, ignoring the wavering sensation of -c-
    17:45:51Ķąlęb : his legs. "About this mess that makes you think you are not a knight..." He searched for sensible, calm words. "Give me a second...I...had a whole speak prepared..." The words came muttered out and Kaleb watched the woman from the corner of his eyes. How had she been the catalyst to all these things? She seemed so...well behaved...-
    17:46:15Ķąlęb : Wb btw))
    17:46:20GiadaΦMilos : ty)
    17:49:25GiadaΦMilos : He moved toward her and she stood where she was and then a look of concern crossed her face "You are not well. I have limited healing skills ment for battlefeilds but perhaps you have a fever?" She unwound the reins in her hand and walked closer to him till he spoke to her about her knighthood. "If Tory sent you then he sent you on a erroneous >>
    17:50:58GiadaΦMilos : errand and it was not right of him to do so."this man was a pawn and so she exhibted no anger towards him and changed the subject "I have no money for a healer but perhaps I can help get you to town. I would let you ride Paulos but he has been shoeless for a few days. I will make sure you get to town though." It was all she could offer, in the >>
    17:53:04GiadaΦMilos : apparant situation. She was dissmisive about the whole subject he had brought up. Rather dismissive for she believed him sent by Tory and the man who wished to save her when he himself had walked from that path a while ago. One who walked a different path and he dared to tell her she was wrong for her actions....and then he sent this sick man>>>
    17:53:48GiadaΦMilos : she shook her head and held out her hand"Come I was heading that way"
    17:55:43Ķąlęb : -He wasn't a pawn...Tory had no idea that he was here and if Kaleb had even mentioned it to the man, no doubt he'd have been run through by his sword. It wasn't as if he and Tory got on and chances were he wasn't doing this particularly for the knight. "Tory?! You think I would do anything that ass told me to? I am not here because of him...well -c
    17:58:05Ķąlęb : I am in some part...but...well..." Kaleb wasn't accustomed to messing up his words and he gave a growl of irritation. "I am fine...Listen to me...This queer vendetta of yours is bloody misplaced sweetheart....you're throwing away your faith and your friends over something fucking stupid...!!" He was getting irate but it wasn't because of her -c-
    18:01:34Ķąlęb : necessarily...it was because of his wounds. "You honestly think you'd have to be cuckoo....to be so eager to give your life away for this..." He wavered again and she held out her hand. "I said I was bloody alright!" he managed to get it out as his legs gave way and he ended up face down in the sand. "I just need to lie down for a while..." He -c-
    18:01:59Ķąlęb : murmured into a mouthful of beach. Damn...this wasn't going at all like he'd imagined it would.-
    18:03:59Sybilla·Covelin has returned.
    18:04:37Ķąlęb : Wb))
    18:04:56Sybilla·Covelin : ty Ofi)
    18:05:36Ķąlęb : woof woof))
    18:06:25GiadaΦMilos : She knelt down when he fell seeing he had a bolt stuck in his back. She helped roll him to his side and spoke softly"I have no vendetta, I do not know where you got your information but my faith is still intact, I am just no longer worthy to walk that path anymore."she wiped the sand from his face "I can take that out and bind your wound>>>
    18:09:10GiadaΦMilos : but then I should take you to town." She ran her fingers around the wound and her lips pursed "This is odd, these are made of silver, odd that someone would waste metal on such a thing, what happened? I take it you must have been in the forest. Just last week I got myself caught >>
    18:12:33GiadaΦMilos : in a snare trap. There are many hunters out there. but usually silver is kept for ...." she drew in a deep breath. "You need medicine I cannot give you ." her words were abrupt and she let him go standing. Her eyes grew unreadable "What do you want from me ?"
    18:16:37Ķąlęb : -The wolf gritted his teeth as he listened to her slowly begin to figure out what he was...It was impossible to hide it because not only were the bolts silver but the flesh around them was in a bad way. Silver was poison to him and contact burnt flesh...the longer it was in, the worse the burn. By now the skin was black and blistered all the way-c-
    18:18:27Ķąlęb : into the wound. It certainly looked painful...No one but another werewolf could comprehend this kind of hurt but Kaleb's tolerance was thankfully high. It clicked it seemed with her as she noted the metal...and why would a hunter use silver other than to kill a special brand of wolf? "No...I need you to take them out..." he stated as he hauled-c-
    18:20:27Ķąlęb : himself into sitting. The movement made him groan inwardly. Hands were lifted and the palms were badly burned from the effort of trying to do it themselves. "Or...you can chose to leave them and watch me die...That is what you want isn't it Miss Knight? Am I not an abomination?" Another attempt at the bolt in his shoulder and his flesh sizzled..-c-
    18:23:15Ķąlęb : nobody liked the smell of burning flesh and it caught in Kaleb's throat as he snapped his hand away. His green eyes were dulled by the silver seeping into his veins but they set on her oddly sternly. If what they were was so against her faith...so against her God, here was her chance to judge him so.-
    18:23:26Vadania has joined the conversation.
    18:23:38Ķąlęb : http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/224/d/9/Chemical_Burn_by_Lyzius.png <--thats what the flesh around the bolts looks like))
    18:23:42Ķąlęb : and welcome))
    18:24:18GiadaΦMilos : thanks cause I just ate lunch>.<)
    18:24:39Ķąlęb : >.> if it makes you feel better, thats just make up xD))
    18:24:56GiadaΦMilos : welcome please read the rules and if you have any questions feel free to whisper me or a available host)
    18:25:45Vadania has left the conversation.
    18:25:52OACHATSVCA01 has made GiadaΦMilos a Host.
    18:26:09Sybilla·Covelin : forgot that, huh? lol)
    18:27:42†Dominus† has joined the conversation.
    18:28:04Sybilla·Covelin : Welcome home, Dom!)
    18:28:15Ķąlęb : Welcome home Dominus))
    18:30:30GiadaΦMilos : She shook her head "Yes , yes your kind are a abomination. Did you not know that the fallen one has the power to create creatures of his own? Evil can take on the form of light if it wishes. Why does your kind seek absoultion from my Order? You cannot get it from me for I do not belong to it any longer." she shook her her head>>
    18:31:30†Dominus† : ty ty!!))
    18:32:42Ķąlęb : Kaleb and Giada are on the beach))
    18:32:56Ķąlęb : if you want to join in))
    18:33:17†Dominus† : ill wait a few still trying to think of what to do next with dom))
    18:33:33GiadaΦMilos : "And should a holy war come to this land your kind would hunt Knights as well. Do not think you are above such things, you are just as set in your faith as my kind are. We do not act on our own but by the edict of the Almighty. " she bent down and clasped the bolt in his back. Bracing herself she took a deep breath and pulled it out>>>
    18:38:22GiadaΦMilos : throwing it on the ground, "Why does your kind keep revealing themselves to me for all that is holy....you destroy any chance I have of coming back." She grunted as her hand came over the other bolt , there was not the warning she might have given normally. The bolt came out with slight resistance and she threw it on the ground "You are relieved>>
    18:40:39GiadaΦMilos : of your burdens." she took off her shirt , just a undershirt was all that she had under it. She ripped it into crude strips and began binding him "Now you can gloat , you have shown my unworthyness to ever trod the paths of righteousness again. If you wish to damn me to a lower level of hell please bring all your friends around " her words>>
    18:41:31GiadaΦMilos : were bitter but nevertheless she continued her work. Leaving the last vestiges of her shirt on the ground. Maybe she would get a job easier now that she had no shirt...
    18:41:42Ķąlęb : -Her logic was...unbelievable to him. He was the embodiment of the Devil? He would hunt knights if a war started? A holy war?? Why the hell would he involve himself in such a thing?? "For the love of...You are making assumptions about a race you do not even know!! You judge me based on legends and tales told to scare children at bedtime!" He -c-
    18:43:29Ķąlęb : spat prior to the bolts being removed. "If my kind are so blasphemous...why are we not injured by your holy scriptures...? Why does holy water not seer the flesh form my bones? Why could I goddamn lick a fucking crucifix if I wanted to?!" She had some warped sense that werewolves grew out of evil, the Satan himself had walked onto Earth and -c-
    18:44:59Ķąlęb : created them...but if that were true, why didn't he have the desire to rip her self righteous head off? Why didn't he spend his life seeking to destroy all that was good? Because he wasn't evil..."You and your racism...If I am a monster then end me!! If your God commands it, then take your redemption by freeing the world of me!!" It was then she-c-
    18:46:45Ķąlęb : grasped the first bolt and Kaleb let out a howl of agony...It was enough to almost make him pass out but unfortunately for Giada she was not blessed with that. He was breathing hard by now and a feverish heat burned in his flesh. "And do not presume...my vendetta against the holy...If I was so opposed to your God and your mission...I would have-c-
    18:49:35Ķąlęb : spent my life hunting your kind...and ending your life...You make assumptions about who I am based on the blood in my veins..." he gulped in a breath and tried to keep his senses clear. "Tell me Giada...quote me in your scriptures were my kind are brought up...Quote me where it says your soul is damned for not revealing us!!" The second bolt was-c-
    18:50:31Ķąlęb : just as bad and another horrible sound left his lips. Consciousness fleeted for a moment but he forced himself to remain in this world...It really was testimony to how much strength of will and stamina Kaleb had.-
    18:56:20GiadaΦMilos : "To him that knows to do good and does it not , to him it is sin" she wiped her hands on her pants and stood"You ignore that silver kills you, a metal of purity, why do you think artifacts of the church are made of silver? You have a friend that admited she must be caged to keep from killing >>
    18:58:07GiadaΦMilos : humans because she knows if she is not then she will. She has a bloodlust to kill and cannot control it....so you can walk amoung the humans if you are so sure you are not evil then reveal yourself. Fail to cage yourself and go to the streets . I have no need to hide away so I do not succomb to the urge to kill I make a conscience choice>>
    18:59:53GiadaΦMilos : as I have done now in not watching you die. You would not have that choice for you have a beast inside you." she didnt know why she was trying to explain he could care less "Being of the Order I submitted myself and my soul to certain vows, they bind my very life. If you have never done so you would not understand. To break them breaks the bond>>
    19:02:28GiadaΦMilos : of my brothers and sisters and for me the Almighty. It is not easily fixed, I turned from that path because of the love of a brother and I destroyed another to keep the secret asked of me. I saw my brothers and sisters broken bodies and their blood cried to me from the soaked ground and I shamed their very sacrifice by not holding true . >>>
    19:04:25GiadaΦMilos : For me the breaking of such holds a high price. Unless you have done so yourself and turned your back on the fabric of something that held your soul then you cannot comprhend the price. "
    19:05:36Ķąlęb : -Free of the silver his body could atleast start to heal...He was badly wounded though, by werewolf standards and if she chose to storm away from him he wouldn't be able to follow her. As she gave her quote he gave an exasperated sigh. "So you did not slaughter another person...so by your Gods standards, then you are damned? How exactly does -c-
    19:09:44Ķąlęb : that make ANY sense? By that standard every time you learn a person goes against your scriptures you have to smite them...or you lose your soul...." Another sigh. "Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice -c-
    19:11:30Ķąlęb : homosexuality...Conrinthians 6:9....See? I can quote your scriptures too...Does that mean when you learn a man is gay, you hunt them down and end them? Adulterers? Whores? I haven't seen you at the docks damning those men and women!!" Why did Kaleb know his scriptures? Because there really was more to the wolf than just being an ass. He knew a -c-
    19:13:45Ķąlęb : lot more than people gave him credit for. "As to silver...it is because it is associated with the moon that it harms us darlin', not because of your God..." He wanted to get up but he was stuck in the sand. "And you speak about our inner beast...does your religion not speak of such? We are no different to humans, who must overcome temptations...-c-
    19:15:46Ķąlęb : If we were evil, wouldn't we let ourselves run wild? Wouldn't we seek to infect you humans with our bite and lay waste to you every full moon?!" He felt ill...sick to his stomach and his attempts to argue with what was clearly a brick wall weren't helping that sensation. "Your petty reason for throwing away your soul is senseless...and in -c-
    19:18:31Ķąlęb : choosing to do so you dragged others off your path...I have offered you redemption and you will not take it..." There was another pause and he narrowed his eyes. "It is people like you...so close minded...so fucking stupid that damned my pack for misguided actions of one wolf...For that one wolves crimes your kind of humans decimated my pack...-c-
    19:20:09Ķąlęb : came when we were weak...defenseless...and caged and systematically slaughtered us...By your definition I suppose that action was acceptable? To murder women and children and good men who went out of their way to protect your pathetic kind? I suppose they all deserved their deaths did they?"-
    19:26:23GiadaΦMilos : She listened to him and shook her head"I do not pretend to know everything. Redemption would not come from killing you, a sin cannot be blotted out because of works of good....There are many Orders, some concentrate on the healing of others, some concentrate on being scholors , others are holy warriors and still others seek to find holy relics>>
    19:27:35Rosie has joined the conversation.
    19:27:43†Dominus† : welcome))
    19:27:47Rosie : Hello. ]]
    19:28:04Ķąlęb : Welcome))
    19:28:05Sybilla·Covelin : WElcome to Imperial)
    19:28:44Sybilla·Covelin : Please see our rules and feel free to whisper a host with questions)
    19:29:07GiadaΦMilos : to guard and protect them. Each Order has a different focus, I cannot know all their intentions. Some orders believe that your kind are unfortunately cursed, others like mine believe that it is evil. My order is dead , it died when Dominus and I walked away from that path. " she took a deep breath "do not think that you are the only one that has >>
    19:31:18GiadaΦMilos : seen and suffered decimation. Do not bind all orders the same and exepct them all to believe in the same principals. You have your life and your friend has hers and I promised I would not say anything. You disdain me for hurting Dominus but should he have found out he would have been bound to seek you out and kill you , I hurt a man that I loved>>>
    19:33:12GiadaΦMilos : I destroyed him to keep you and yours safe. Yet you show me no gratefullness only anger and disgust at my actions. Sacrifice for others is what I was taught and I gave much to protect you and your fellows. Spit on me if you wish how sad that my gift was not appreciated, in doing so perhaps you are showing that you are a beast after all for most>>
    19:33:38GiadaΦMilos : with a soul would be grateful "
    19:35:07†Dominus† he had been in the cathedral for some time kneeling before the alter staring at the ground his hands down at his sides. He wore his used up tattered tunic that had no sleeves with his worn black breaches and leather boots. He did not have his sword with him anymore. He spoke quietly to alter infront of him..."Lord please forgive me" he would <C>
    19:37:26†Dominus† pause momentarily and start again..."Please forgive me for my imperfections" he paused and sunk a little lower his right hand came up to trace over his brands and tattoos of scriptures on his left arm. Dominus continued with his prayers asking for forgiveness and he vowed to start his pilgrimage over again. Dominus looked up at the stained glass<C>
    19:38:11Ķąlęb : -This woman was impossible...and her Order made no sense. "Your order sounds like a piece of crap Sister...It makes no sense for one Order to have different standards...If you are going to be an arsehole, at least follow through across all bases..." he wasn't thankful for her mercy because it made no sense...If she had such a vendetta against -c-
    19:39:46Ķąlęb : his kind, then not acting on it for the sake of a friends request went against the very fibre of what she seemed to value so. "You give your soul away for a man, for a friends request? Then I am sure your God and your Order will be grateful to see you gone...Tell your Brother...let him bring down this holy wrath against me...At least he might -c-
    19:40:38†Dominus† and asked..."Please see Giada in safe arms and on a safe path" he paused again and took a breath..."For this I vow never to kill again. I vow peace for as long as you Lord shall have me do so". Dominus stood up and pushed his hair back from his face. Though cleaned up from the days prior he still would look a mess. He left the front of the <C>
    19:41:49Ķąlęb : have the gall not to shirk his beliefs for the sake of a person he barely knows...Might have the courage to act on his convictions!!" Was he trying to get himself killed? No...but he was highly irritated by the double standards she had. "It is not a gift to throw away who you are and what you believe in over nothing you stupid bitch...It is just-c
    19:42:17†Dominus† cathedral making his way outside slowly looking out into the city. Dominus moved to Thunder and untied his reigns and pulled a bit for the horse follow. He said to the horse as he moved through the street..."Well friend...you are a warhorse...it is time for us to part ways too.....I am no soldier anymore" He had left his title in the cathedral<C>
    19:43:11Ķąlęb : a sign of how much of a coward you are...I'll see my soul in Heaven before God is stupid enough to let you in!!" It was harsh and mean but Kaleb's good manners and sensible arguing had worn thin after so long arguing with this stubborn headed mule of a woman.-
    19:44:18†Dominus† in a sense. Dominus looked up at the sky and at the people as they pass he said as he looked up at the horse..."It is someone elses turn to take up the sword and banner" he gave a fake smile and tugged the reigns again and kept walking the horse following Dominus.<D>
    19:50:53GiadaΦMilos : "Yes I am a coward and hence I am banned from that path." she turned from him. His insults were not going to phase her outwardly though she winced when he spoke of how her Order would be happy to see her gone. That truth hurt for she had known nothing else for many years of her life as a acoylyte and if Marcas had known about this >>
    19:52:21Ķąlęb : I have to eat something, so assume Kaleb has passed out in the sand and leave him there xD so you can go play with Dominus!))
    19:52:22Ķąlęb is away.
    19:53:00GiadaΦMilos : well he would have been hurt. Perhaps it was better that they were all dead so that they didnt see her fall. Food it had been two days, she had literally given the shirt off her back to someone that thought she was a idiot. She grabbed the reins and moved towards town. Sure to get stares from her soaked skin she knew she had to get out of this >>
    19:55:37GiadaΦMilos : town. She was a coward, she was stupid but she had done as she always had, given so that others could have. Her biggest regret was what she had done to Dominus who was worth a hundred Kalebs. She had to ignore the stares at her undressed state, she had left the camp with nothing except Paulos. She was going to try to go to the stables to see if >>
    19:56:35GiadaΦMilos : she could muck out stalls or something of the sort for even a meal. It seemed that the streets because of the rain were rather sparse and people were keeping their heads down which ment they didnt pay attention.
    19:58:40†Dominus† Dominus approached the stables and started bardering with the man there to sale Thunder. After their banter back and forth he took the gold the man gave him and he handed the reigns of thunder to the man. Dominus stopped the man from taking him right away he reached up and patted the side of the Horses head and spoke to the horse.."may a great"<C>
    20:00:09†Dominus† "worthy warrior take you into battle my friend. You have been great to me" he patted the horse again. Dominus tucked the gold into his pocket and felt marcas's book he had picked up off the ground at the camp and still did not know why he kept it. Dominus prefered to forget about the pass totally, he had honestly tried through drinking it all<C>
    20:01:35†Dominus† away the night before. He had sat at the destroyed camp and consumed a whole small cask of ale and woke up alot later then he normally did. He stepped back from the stables and pushed his hair back again watching the man take Thunder into the stables to be locked up in a stall. Truth about it was he felt terrible for giving the horse up but<C>
    20:02:07†Dominus† it was part of his life he vowed to give up, fighting wasnt for him<D>
    20:04:42Țrunks has joined the conversation.
    20:04:50Țrunks has left the conversation.
    20:07:24GiadaΦMilos : She caught a stablehand right outside the stable and spoke "Do you know if there is anywork, I havent eaten for two days and I will muck out stalls or groom horses or anything for a meal and maybe one for my horse too " The stableboy stood looking at her open mouthed. She covered herself the best she could and mumbled "Maybe I could talk to >>
    20:09:52GiadaΦMilos : someone else that has some authority?" she was trying to avoid the lads eyes and then added " You can tell him I have a saddle for sale too if he doesnt happen to have any work ." he nodded rather dumbly and then disappeared inside. She brushed the hairs that stuck to her head with the rain that seemed to have let up for a bit>>
    20:10:34GiadaΦMilos : hopefully she would dry out some but the humidty would prevent that. She stood bedraggled and hungry waiting for the boy to come back and she wasnt sure that he was even going to as he didnt seem to have his wits about him.
    20:13:19†Dominus† He had saw Giada move around the Stables though he did not say anything he just stepped back further away from the street. Though he would take the gold back out of his pocket and count it one more time as he had added to his small collection. However a man would run up and snatch the money from his hand. Dominus clenched his fists and wanted <C>
    20:15:46†Dominus† give chase and pummel the man. He looked up at the sky and asked..."really" everyone stared at him as if he was supose to defend himself. He looked back at where he last saw Giada and turned and started back down the street standing straight up so he stood higher then most of the people around him. He moved through the street towards the further<C>
    20:17:36†Dominus† towards the edge of the city and he said to the guards as he passed..."Nice weather out here today". Obviously he would get an odd look at his smart remark towards them, but he was obviously not meaning no foul towards them about his current situation. He already missed having Thunder due to having walk the path he was about to stride<D>
    20:21:12GiadaΦMilos : She glanced and saw Dominus and she wanted to talk to him but before she could gather the courage he was gone. The owner of the stables came and raised a brow "I hear you want work, well I dont have any for you and I just bought a horse ...wait from your friend. " he chuckled " He could at least buy you some clothes girl. Go get a >>
    20:26:28GiadaΦMilos : shirt on before you catch your death" He was friendly enough but dismissive, she nodded and thanked him quietly for at least considering her offer. So Dominus sold Thunder, she wondered why. Kaleb had said the camp was in ruins and if Dominus was here in the city it was a good time to go back and see if she could scrounge up something to wear. >>
    20:28:40GiadaΦMilos : made for the camp, the guards raised their brows at the scantily clad woman but she ignored them. The rain started again and she wasnt even dry from the first shower on the beach. She wanted to hurry because if Dominus came back that could be awkward though she hoped in a way to lay eyes on him again. What she wouldnt have given to feel >>
    20:29:20GiadaΦMilos : his arms around her one more time but she had pushed him away, for two that could care less and just held her in disgust for it.
    20:32:50†Dominus† Dominus looked to see one of the paths he used to go back to the camp. Though lost in thought four men jumped from behind trees and logs as he was well away from the city now. The man brandished swords at him and told him..."Give us your valuables or we kill you". Dominus shrugged holding fast to his vows of non violence and said in reply with a<C>
    20:34:31†Dominus† calm voice...."I do not have any, this will be the second time I have been robbed today....I will not fight back". The leader of the four men stepped up and hit Dominus in the face with a hilt of his sword. Dominus grasped his face and fell to his knees in pain and shock. The Bandits repeated themselves..."your goods! now!" yelling repeatedly a <C>
    20:36:27†Dominus† few times. Dominus shook it off and looked up from his knees and replied.."I have nothing I told you. Please leave me b......" Dominus was unable to finish his sentence as a bandit kicked him in the side of the head rendering him officially asleep so to say. They kicked him a few more times and then went through his pockets. Dominus came to tied<C>
    20:37:58†Dominus† to a tree sitting down. One bandit looking through Marcas's book. The man laughed at Dominus and threw it into his lap and said..."You do not lie.....maybe the animals will eat you before you starve to death" the mans laughed and started walking down the paths they came and out of sight. Dominus didnt yell for help or anything of the sort he <C>
    20:38:10†Dominus† sat quietly his head hung low as he stared at the book now in his lap<D>
    20:43:23GiadaΦMilos : Hurrying luckily she avoided the bandits and entering into the woods she was bent on finding a shirt, she would even settle for one of Doms old ones, anything better then this. Maybe some food to quell the hunger that was causing spasms in her belly. She was so intent she almost missed him and when she saw him her throat felt tight and she >>
    20:46:38GiadaΦMilos : dropped Paulos reins from her hand and she ran kneeling beside him. "Dominus ...." she looked a sight, nothing but a think wet soaked undershirt and her breeches. She reached out and pulled otu her dagger "Let me get you untied...who did this?" she set about to cutting the ropes and when done she kneeled beside him and held his face in her>>
    20:47:42GiadaΦMilos : hands she looked in his eyes pain and worry mixed together, that and shame but she could not leave him like this as painful as it was to be there with the man she had destroyed.
    20:51:01†Dominus† He didnt look up as he heard the voice and new who it was. Dominus did not speak at first as she had kneeled beside him and cut him free. He reached and picked up the book in his hand when he could. As she took his face in his hands he answered her questions with calm quiet voice the cut on his face visible as he looked through her more than<C>
    20:52:59†Dominus† at her. "Who did this does not matter, They are long gone. I have no wish to give chase"..... He had given it all such long thought after destroying stuff, prayering, threatening others, and the answers never matched. Dominus knew she had hid something from him as he wasnt stupid. He was rather inquisitive at times and at times it showed he held<C>
    20:55:09†Dominus† the book she had left behind up and he said...."I told you once before, Ill tell you again....this is yours" he stood up on weak legs from the beating he had taken. Pulling her hand out before he stood and placing the book in her hands. It was a way for him to add more to his inquisition list to find the answer he so desperatly needed deep inside<C
    20:55:34†Dominus† though on the surface he didnt show it anymore, other then still being a mess and occasionally drinking too much<D>
    20:56:35Sybilla·Covelin : After overhearing the hunters in the Wench chattering about how they'd hit the 'sob' and it escaped, she'd been combing every possible spot she could think of to find Kaleb. Finally tracking him to the beach, there was a moment that she actually thought he was dead. A moment it truly bothered her. More than a moment, /c/
    20:57:16Sybilla·Covelin : really, she'd been a mess all day trying to find him. Silly really. "Ofi!" Less a name of agitation and now more a name of affection? Oh this was bad. Someone had removed the bolts at least and bandaged him. By the scent it had been Gia. Gia? No time to dwell on -that- conundrum. "Ofi..." Sybilla slid in the sand to kneel next to him, pulling /c/
    21:06:07Sybilla·Covelin : lightly to get his face out of the dirt. Concern and tears? The bag she brought with her was dragged closer. Reaching within she fished around for the meat which was wrapped in oiled leather to keep it from dripping too badly. She came prepared in case he wasn't dead. He needed food so she'd stopped at the butchers and picked up /c/
    21:06:15Sybilla·Covelin : meat. The small piece of meat was rubbed against his lips. "you have to eat something, ofi."/d/
    21:07:21Ķąlęb has returned.
    21:08:23GiadaΦMilos : She needed to get him to understand, the least she could do was to let him know that what she had said about Tory was a lie. "Dominus ...I do not ask your forgiveness because there is none for me but I lied to you. " she took the book a remnent of her stupid order, or so it had been cruely stated today>>
    21:12:02Ķąlęb : -The wolf had passed out at some point towards the end of Giada's speech...by that point his mind had stopped listening anyway. Something about being a coward...or had he said that. Silver shock took a were a while to get over and the lengthy exposure to the silver hadn't helped things. He was still out cold when Sybilla showed up and murmuring-c-
    21:12:24GiadaΦMilos : "I have nothing to bind your wound, if there is something left at the camp I shall do my best." she did not touch him , he was too near and she was not sure that she could do so without crumbling. "I heard the camp was trashed, I came out to see if ....there was anything left." she didnt tell him what the lie was about just yet, she was >>
    21:14:03GiadaΦMilos : immediatly concerned about his injuries at this point. Injurys to the heart and to pride would not be healed with a mere confession and she steeled herself knowing that there was bound to be more questions. Kalebs words had stung but she had not given him the chance to see such. And she was the cruel one....
    21:16:11GiadaΦMilos : Rosie you dont allow whispers are you here? If you arent going to play we do have a one hour timelimit)
    21:17:00†Dominus† shooked his head at her and he said..."Let me tell you something I have learned.....God doesnt Damn us....we do" he reached up and wiped the blood from his face onto his hand and then from his hand to his breaches. "You can lie to others, but you can not lie to yourself..." Dominus paused and stepped back from her to give her her space. He hadnt<C>
    21:17:54Ķąlęb : incoherently in his lacking consciousness. "Jaci...I feel funny..." Who was Jaci and why was he talking to her? It was only when he heard 'Ofi' that his mind realised who was there and his eyes cracked open. "Oh...hello..." he murmured. "Don't go in the woods okay princess?" A lopsided grin found his face that really had no place there. Eat she -c-
    21:18:56†Dominus† pegged what she lied about yet. He knew something was a miss about her and Tory he had narrowed that much down. "Take what you like from the camp everything is still there as far as I know." he removed his shirt from his back though torn some he held it out to hear. He may be upset but he did not want the weather to see her ill. Dominus waited <C>
    21:20:31†Dominus† see if she would take hisTunic. "I just have one question and one only....why?" after he got the on answer he had sought he would let it go or so he thought. His plans were to get his answer and go "home" to the monastary<D>
    21:20:50Rosie : My whispers are off? My bad. ]]
    21:21:06Rosie : Sorry I was just reading to get a feel of the place -- I didn't want to intrude. ]]
    21:21:19GiadaΦMilos : no problem)
    21:21:28Ķąlęb : said and his wounded limb dug into the sand to force himself into sitting upright. It was partly for the sake of not choking...but partly because he didn't much like looking like a pathetic well kicked dog around Sybilla. Weakness in front of other wolves could often encourage them to try and take your place in the pack. As the meat was offered-c-
    21:22:20GiadaΦMilos : She took the tunic and was warmed by the heat that still lingered in it from his body.
    21:22:29GiadaΦMilos : >>>
    21:22:40Ķąlęb : he reached to take it, instinct taking over to choke down the bloody, raw meat as fast as he could...No doubt a human would have found that disgusting...but as Giada had insistently pointed out, he was anything but.-
    21:25:15GiadaΦMilos : her eyes rose to meet his as she felt the weight of her lie to him almost crush the breath out of her " I lied to you about Tory, I did not love him nor does he feel anything towards me but disgust. It seems to be a common seniment nowdays" she whistled and Paulos came walking over and she took the reins. "I did it to save>>
    21:26:37GiadaΦMilos : you because you would not leave my side and I did not want to see you take the same path I did. You should not have to pay for my sins but you were insistant and it was the only way I could ensure you would not try to follow." she swallowed and looked back toward the town. "I knew it hurt you but I saw no other way at the time. It seems >>
    21:27:56GiadaΦMilos : that all I have done since I have been here has failed. I cannot even save a life without being cursed at..." she turned her eyes toward him "My heart never belonged to another Dominus"
    21:28:01Rosie has left the conversation.
    21:30:08†Dominus† took a very deep breath to let out the pent up emotion as she spoke about her lie about Tory. "Giada look at me" he pointed at the brands and the scriptures that spoke of repent and the like. he finished his sentence after showing his Tattoos and brands to her again and asked...."Do you think I have not committed sin." he grunted as he tried not<C>
    21:32:16†Dominus† to get upset as he spoke about his past..."I am of Barbarian blood line.....I was born to hethens.....I killed them in the crusades the whole tribe with the order......I have done bad things Giada." he sighed and hoped she could understand what he was trying to say. It was true and it was the reason the some of the other knights held disdain <C>
    21:32:31Sybilla·Covelin : Jaci? Who was Jaci? Maybe he had a Daniel in his past. They all did. The thought made her heart clench a little. "I won't go into woods, Ofi." Fingers brushed away some of the sand from his eyes. Stubborn wolf sitting up like that. There was no pack, no order to take, something which had hit Sybilla this morning while she roamed /c/
    21:32:41Sybilla·Covelin : the city streets. While Gia had done an excellent job binding his wounds Sybilla went about undoing it. Digging into the bag for a jag of salve. "I'm sorry for your loss, Ofi." Words spoken even as she got the first look at his wounds. Bad but not fatal. A bladder was drawn out full of that berry juice and she thrust it over his shoulder /c/
    21:33:25Sybilla·Covelin : jar^ )
    21:34:22†Dominus† towards Dominus. His hands came to rest on his belt and he said..."The day you left the camp I sined. I destroyed the camp in a rage. I drank ale untill i passed out. We all sin and are born sinners....we are what we make it." Dominus had spit more senseable words this day then he had in a while. Dominus slumpt some his hair falling in his face<D>
    21:34:40Sybilla·Covelin : into his other hand. "Drink it." If there something her tribe did well it was take care of their wolves. Even the humans took care of the wolves because they believed them to be blessings sent from the Gods as protectors. Fingers dipped into the salve and she delicately started smoothing it over the first wound. "What would you do /c/
    21:38:05Sybilla·Covelin : without me?" Trying to be funny and failing miserably. Maybe because she didn't want to admit that he had her worried. It was easier being in different corners than sharing one with this wolf. "We're going to have to stay out of the woods for while. I heard them say they were going back to look for your body." And her. They were still /c/
    21:38:12Sybilla·Covelin : hunting for her. /d/
    21:38:57GiadaΦMilos : "Then that creature was right, our Order ment nothing and we are nothing but fools" she took the book that had been so precious and threw it "I am sorry what I did to you , I thought that I was saved for something, I was only spared because I am a coward and it would have been a disgrace to die with my brothers and sisters" >>
    21:41:13GiadaΦMilos : the numbness settled in she was a joke all along and they all knew it but her. "I loved you Dominus, I just wanted you to know and that in time you might heal from the pain I caused for you are a good man."she had once brought him back to the place of hope and faith but now she had none of her own, she could not do anything for him but >>
    21:41:37Ķąlęb : -The wolf managed to slump forward so that he wasn't holding his weight on his wounded limb. He made short work of the meat offering and it would undoubtedly do him good. There really wasn't anything better for a wolf in times of need than raw meat. The swift unbinding of his wounds only revealed how unpleasant they looked and giving his shoulder-c
    21:42:00GiadaΦMilos : give him the truth and tht she had done. "I am going to the camp or what is left, if there are any things left," she hoped for a change of clothes at least.
    21:44:04Ķąlęb : a glance his nose curled...They smelt bad too, like cooked flesh and gore. Cooked meat didn't appeal to him in general...but it appealed even less when it was him who'd been cooked. "My loss princess?" he wasn't sure what she meant by that bit...either he'd not been aware of what he'd said or this jaci wasn't a loss. "You're not going to cut my-c-
    21:44:05†Dominus† he did not pick up the book though he would stop her by gently grabbing her arm and stepping infront of her and he said..."with God as my witness. The order still is in both of us. Things can mend....You Loved me you say?" it made so much more sense to him now that she had lied about Tory and now he was lost in his inquisitive nature. Dominus<C>
    21:46:22†Dominus† spoke up again as he stood infront of..."You loved me?.....well I still Love you. I wasnt afraid to admit when you walked from the camp and I am not afraid to admit now" in all reality he was shaking and nervous as he had never spoke the words to anyone. Dominus stood there hoping to get a better reaction then his first volley of comments he <C>
    21:47:01Ķąlęb : arm off are you? I'd end up running in circles..." As a wolf he meant. The offered bladder was given a begrudging look but reluctantly he took a few deep gulps of it. Something fruity...it didn't taste too bad. As her fingers started in on the wound but Kaleb set his jaw hard against making any noise...because man did it sting. "I'd find someone-c-
    21:48:01†Dominus† delivered. He just didnt care what she hid at this point in time he just wanted to see if he could get her to not leave again. That alone would make things a milllion times better for him he had totally lost the side of Dominus that came out in the days prior, however he had a reason at the time to be like he was<D>
    21:50:22Ķąlęb : to lick my wounds princess..." He quipped, face twitching as she caught a particular sore spot. "Although likely they'd figure out what I am and put my abominable head on a spike...So I guess you're preferable..." he ground his teeth a moment before continuing. "Sure princess...no woods...I guess I didn't figure humans to put two and two -c-
    21:50:44Ķąlęb : together and show up with crossbows blazing..."-
    21:53:25GiadaΦMilos : Tears filled her tired eyes as she whispered"I still love you , but I must tell you I am not worthy of you. Every deed that I have done to show mercy had been thrown in my face over and over in the past few days. I just want to leave Hadara, we shall not be accepted for we are too narrow minded and ..." she tried to remember the other words used >>
    21:55:07GiadaΦMilos : "Racist ..." she had promised she would not say anything about Sybillia but she made no promise to Kaleb, he was a cruel beast. He had spouted off his disdain for her and her beliefs but expected his to be sacred and unquestiongly superior. "
    21:55:10GiadaΦMilos : >>
    21:58:18Sybilla·Covelin : Only another wolf could understand the joke and she laughed quietly. "It feels that way sometimes doesn't it?" Like they were just running in circles. Maybe those were just her feelings. She knew how bad this hurt and she was trying to be as gentle and as quick as possible. He'd find someone to lick his wounds. Sybilla froze /c/
    21:58:26Sybilla·Covelin : for a moment, here she was trying to be nice, trying to...find some common ground with this other wolf and he guesses she's preferable. It took every ounce of restraint she had not to gouge a nail into the tender flesh for that comment. "There's more meat in the bag, you should keep eating." The salve was spread over the second /c/
    21:59:18GiadaΦMilos : she grabbed Paulos reins and stumbled a bit, she was so hungry. She wasnt sure what was worse the pain from the hunger or the pain of all the shame, guilt and curses she had dealt with .
    22:02:15†Dominus† he replied to her as he moved close his hands still on his belt. "I say who is worthy of me, no one else.....and I do not care what others think of us" he looked her over and as he saw her stumbled he reached out and pulled her so he could holder with his arms though not close because he would not force that on her at the time. Dominus held her<C>
    22:04:19†Dominus† by the arms so she wouldnt fall his grasp gentle and he said..."are you ok?...you look as though I feel". In all reality he did want to pull her close but at the same time he wanted to help her as she didnt look well at the time. Dominus looked at the horse then back to her. He knew that she knew alls she had to do is ask and he would get <C>
    22:04:40Sybilla·Covelin : wound and she reached to grab clean linen strips to start bandaging the injury. "We can get our meat from the butcher in town. He seems pretty oblivious or he's dealt with a werewolf before. Maybe it's time we pool our efforts instead of pushing at each other until all of this blows over." /d/
    22:05:58†Dominus† anything she needed. He just let everything else go for now as she had admitted to still loving him That alone was enough to bring light to his features and heal a wound at least for the time being from being torn open even further. Though he was pretty sure it wasnt possible to get worse.<D>
    22:06:29Ķąlęb : -It wasn't as if Kaleb was going to admit he liked being around Sybilla...that he enjoyed her company...that he considered her a friend. That just wasn't his way or his nature. The careful manner she tended to his wounds seemed at odds with the harsh, jaw breaking punch she'd given him a few days earlier. "I tried speaking with the knight..." he -c
    22:08:11Ķąlęb : confessed after a moment. "The woman...she knows what I am now...and I wouldn't worry, I suspect she likes me even less than you..." There was a sigh, not to this dislike...that was nothing new to him....to the whole situation in general. "I offered her redemption taken from my hide...but she wouldn't take it...I thought knights held their -c-
    22:10:00GiadaΦMilos : She leaned forward and placed her forehead on his chest and sobbed silently, she felt as if she had no more tears left. Her body shook and she didnt speak a word, she had been utterly alone by her own making. She had always believed that there was redemption and strove to encourage others in that but when it came to her own mistakes she >>
    22:10:17Ķąlęb : convictions above all else but it seems she was a coward...not much of a knight if you ask me..." He'd changed the subject and half expected her to smack him in his wounded shoulder for having done something so ridiculous. The wolf tilted to grab the bag and set down to another round of meat. "Sounds like a plan darlin'...it's starting to feel -c-
    22:12:06Ķąlęb : we're a pair of chickens...in a coop full o' foxes..." The analogy didn't make much sense but then he wasn't exactly in the correct state of mind. Which reminded him. Digging into the pocket of his breeches he pulled out the pendant Tory had hurled at him the day before. "Your broody friend dumped this on me yesterday...Think it means more to -c-
    22:12:50Ķąlęb : him than he'd care to admit...and I ain't sure I trust myself not to flog it..." It was silver so wrapped in a piece of cloth...it had taken him catching it and burning his digits to figure that out.-
    22:15:21GiadaΦMilos : was more harsh then any. Dominus understood the struggles of the faith at times and at the first test of hers she had failed miserably. With the order gone she had felt as if she had lost out on things that could have held her stronger but the training had been cut short. She clung to him for the first time in a while finding comfort and kind >>
    22:17:34GiadaΦMilos : words in the one place she expected none. Those who had tried to give her "redemption" lately only hated her because she did not accept it on their terms.
    22:20:09†Dominus† he pulled her close as she sobbed on him his arms tucked around her leaning his head down to lay on hers gently he said..."I am here with you....I told you I would follow you for eternity and I ment it" he kept her close as they stood there. The Irony of the situation was not lost on him. She had found him broken and brought him back, he seen<C>
    22:21:11Sybilla·Covelin : "Oh, Ofi..." There was a frown etched into her features when he admitted to speaking with Gia. Why would he do that? Because... he was Kaleb. Nothing he did made any sense to Sybilla. Funny, Sybilla had thought the same thing. That if they so knightly they would have some swords swinging. Yea, definitely starting to feel the /c/
    22:21:27Sybilla·Covelin : odds stacking against them. The cloth wrapped pendant was taken from Kaleb and Sybilla sat back on her haunches to stare at it. "We have to give it to them." Holding on to it was a death sentence. Someone would find it. Think they stole it or hurt Tory for it. Sybilla folded the edges of the cloth back over and shoved the /c/
    22:22:13†Dominus† the exchange of sides now as he was trying to help her and himself by doing so. Dominus did understand the pains of redemption all too well. Did he blame her from hiding something from him no. He had withheld his blood line from her as well as his time in the crusades. However he knew he would tell his stories when she was ready to hear them.<C>
    22:25:23†Dominus† Dominus spoke up again...."I hope you can forgive me, the last few days I had lost the thought of you as a knight. I saw you as the woman I love and you were slipping away" his words were quiet so to be for her ears only<D>
    22:26:05Sybilla·Covelin : pendant into the bag. She let out a breath and sat there for a moment. "Who's Jaci?" She'd told him about Daniel and she knew something had happened to his pack. It was only fair if they were going to be somewhat responsible for each other that they at least know something about each other. /d/
    22:28:05Ķąlęb : -The wolf gave a look that had he been in his lupine form would have been ears flat to his head with eyes that said 'i'm sorry'...scolded puppy look in other words. "Pack mentality...thought I could protect you if I fixed it...but I ain't the most diplomatic guy in the world..." The stupid bitch comment for example wasn't something you generally-c-
    22:30:07GiadaΦMilos : He was asking her forgiveness after she had done what she had to him. She raised up her dark head and a shuddering breath "What is to forgive? I wronged you and lied and you ask me to forgive you? Did you not know I wished for you to see me as a woman ...I am not a knight though I keep being addressed so >>
    22:30:36Ķąlęb : heard on the lips of a politician. "Still...least I gave her another target if she comes a swinging..." he quipped, eyes following the pendant as she pushed it out of sight. "We try giving it to them they'll probably think that anyway princess...especially if tall, blonde and broody ain't around to prove otherwise...We're monsters remember..." -c-
    22:31:55Ķąlęb : He'd never believe it of himself but that was the way their minds seemed to be set in terms of the weres vs the humans. As the question came, Kaleb frowned...Instinct made him want to get aggressive and defensive, tell her it wasn't her business but she'd patched him up good and peeled him out the dirt...so perhaps he owed her that much. "Jaci...-c
    22:33:39GiadaΦMilos : it is too painful right now and my sin though foolishness to others is still written on my soul" She was exhasted from the spent emotion and the fact she hadnt eaten for two days."I need to sit , I feel pretty tired and weak." She released herself from him and sank to her knees and then sat her head in her hands. "I do not think I can >>>
    22:33:39Ķąlęb : was....is...my mate..." Is? The wolf exhaled and absently prodded at his freshly wrapped wound. "She was a human when I met her...but like your parents, I convinced my pack to let me change her...It was all good for a while but the change...it got to her...the beast was too much..." He stopped poking because he wasn't exactly making things any -c-
    22:34:09GiadaΦMilos : revive the order I cannot even lift my sword to smite evil when it presents itself"
    22:35:58Ķąlęb : better doing so. "She lost it...said the beast deserved free reign...Next moon she acted on it...Slaughtered a family, left two of them infected..." It was a story he spoke from a distance and in such a nonchalant manner you'd think he was discussing a shopping list. "Disappeared after that...haven't seen her in twenty years..." That was why it -c-
    22:37:18†Dominus† he squatted down low and picked her up in his arms making a clicking noise with his mouth so the horse would follow. he stood up and started walking with her back to the destroyed camp he said..."you misinterpret what i speak of.....I am not asking you to tell me or not tell me. I am not asking you to be a knight. I am asking you to be Giada"<C>
    22:38:06Ķąlęb : was is...because the bonding between wolves was a hard thing to break when you didn't know if the other was alive or dead...Kaleb had no intentions of ever being with Jaci again but the nature of his beast wouldn't let him just move on. "The towns people hired hunters...they came for us just after the shift when we were at our weakest...I guess -c-
    22:39:04Ķąlęb : I was the lucky one...by the time they reached my cage I had the strength to get away..." She'd probably judge him for that...He should have stayed and died with his pack but survival was a funny thing and even the strongest of creatures sometimes acted on it without thinking.-
    22:39:49†Dominus† when he had picked her up he wouldnt take no for an answer he was going to take care of her as he could tell she wasnt feeling great. Dominus continued his words though now he said as plain as day so he could get his point across..."we can work on everything else, I will give my life to help you. Alls I want is you" he took his time walking so<C>
    22:40:59†Dominus† no to trip and fall on any branches logs rogs or vines. Dominus waited to hear her reply as he moved passed the trees around them and it dawned on him he vowed to put down his blade untill he knew god needed it from him again<D>
    Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

22nd June 2011 Empty Re: 22nd June 2011

Post  Kaidus Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:38 pm

22:43:26GiadaΦMilos : She didnt have the strength to protest, she felt like a rag that had been wrung out and flung in the corner. She put one arm around his neck and just leaned on him "I will try"she said simply in his request that she just be Giada. Her charchter had been so tied up in her role of a knight that she wasnt always sure where one ended and the >>
    22:45:40Sybilla·Covelin : Is his mate. He was bonded. Sybilla's mouth opened slightly and then closed at the news. Here she thought maybe his mate had been killed with his pack but it was far worse than that. Assumptions tended to bite her in ass and boy, was this a big bite. His mate was the one that caused his packs demise. That was a /c/
    22:46:40GiadaΦMilos : other began as things were blurred. Her eyes closed and she thought of the hunters that had shot Keleb "Have you talked to any of the hunters here in the forest? Like maybe the ones that set the snare trap or others simply hunting prey?" It was likely that somone in Hadara knew that the weres were here and even if she said nothing they were being>>
    22:48:29GiadaΦMilos : hunted. She wondered if they were hunters or perhaps Paladins.
    22:50:56†Dominus† Dominus walked into the camp as she asked her question and he replied..."I havent talked to many, other then those who robbed me" Dominus moved over by the fire pit and sat her down gently. He went to work on putting up the make shift roof they had before so that she would not get wet from the rain. After he did that he would move to the fire <C>
    22:51:41Sybilla·Covelin : heavy burden to carry. No, she didn't judge him. That had been instinct and something she'd learned over time was they didn't get to fight that. "My brother refuses to believe he isn't meant to be one of us. Every year he seeks to be bitten. Every year nothing happens. Out of seven children only three are wolves. Out of those three, /c/
    22:52:42†Dominus† pit pulling things out of it that didnt belong. He went had gathered some splintered wood and debri up and threw it into the pit. He worked at the fire for a few with flint and finally go the fire going. Dominus was never one to make good fires, but it would have to do. Dominus knew blade and armor the best only second to smithing. He started to<C>
    22:53:01†Dominus† dig around through the debri to find anything that might be left over of use to help her out<D>
    22:55:51Sybilla·Covelin : I am the only one to have ever lived outside the pack for any length of time." Oh, her eldest brother lived among the humans near where their pack was but he never left the area. He always had them there. Sybilla got to her feet and slipped a hand under his arm with a smile. "Come on, let's get you someplace you can mend. /c/
    22:56:23Sybilla·Covelin : I am sure the wenches at the King's Head will happily fawn all over the poor injured Kaleb." /d/
    22:56:58GiadaΦMilos : brb)
    22:59:13Ķąlęb : -It was a burden but even in were terms, twenty years was a long time to learn to live with it. Still she didn't storm away pointing out what a failure of a wolf he was...She just shared more. He didn't understand why but appreciated knowing more...It seemed so long since he'd run into another wolf and there was comfort in knowing one who'd -c-
    23:00:59GiadaΦMilos : It was all familar in a good way, she had missed the camp and though she was still not redeemed at least she was with Dominus again. She watched him giving a small smile "There was a reason you needed me, I am surprised you didnt starve without me" she was the one that had gone hungry but at least he could hunt though she doubted his >>
    23:01:10Ķąlęb : been through similar trials....Sometimes it wasn't easy being a wolf in a human's world. "Maybe that's why you doubt your decision to leave the pack princess...because nobody else has had the balls to..." It was a compliment of sorts...maybe...perhaps. As she offered her hand he hauled himself upwards...The meat and the berry juice had given him -c
    23:02:29Ķąlęb : enough strength not to promptly fall on his arse again but he knew the wounds would take a bitch of a time to heal up. Bloody silver. "I don't much feel like wenching when all I can smell is my own cooked flesh..." He quipped. "But I'll drink...and do my best not to start any more fights...I'm thinking my body could do with a break right about-c-
    23:03:17Ķąlęb : now..." between the fist fights and the crossbow bolts it'd taken a punishing since arriving in Hadara...no need to add to it by forcing his sparkling personality on anyone.-
    23:03:33GiadaΦMilos : cooking skills. Partly because of his firemaking, she leaned back and closed her eyes, it seemed long ago that things were bright and hopeful, she thought she had found a friend in Tory but all she did was annoy and upset him. Geoffery seemed a pleasent sort and the odd girl with the bandages on her eyes. They knew nothing about her so nothing >>>
    23:04:19GiadaΦMilos : was expected. She could be just Giada, no disortations on her faith or how wrong she was, no questions about her fall. It had been a relief.
    23:05:30†Dominus† he was able to find a blanket he moved to her and wrapped it over her shoulders and he said..."I dont remember eating" he joked with her. He dug through his things that were about the only thing he could make sense off and found bread that wasnt the best food but it was food. Dominus moved and sat down next to her and held out the bread and asked<C
    23:09:09†Dominus† "I also have some dried meat if you would like some" yes he had made some jerky as it was the easiest thing for him to live on. Dominus stared at the fire his skin drying some in the head of the flames though he let out an exhale in warmth as he had forgotten he gave her his tunic. Though he would not go out of his way to bombard her with <C>
    23:10:24†Dominus† questions or statements of prior events. He wanted to let her come out at him in her own due time. Dominus tried to be comforting at the moment as best he knew how, he was still surprised he had made it passed that invisible wall that kept him from telling her how he felt about her.<D>
    23:12:47GiadaΦMilos : She took the bread gratefully and tried to not eat it too fast but her body could not help but urge her. She nodded because her mouth was full when he offered her the dried meat. She had just started to notice that his torso was bare , funny how she always stared at him before but she hadnt paid attention, her mind was not focusing>>
    23:14:06GiadaΦMilos : the food of course would help greatly. She swallowed and paused in between bites"You have been keeping up on your baths?" a small joke for they had often teased each other about bathing and she knew that certain things were abandoned when great duress happened. The trial that they had gone through could be classified as duress. She >>
    23:15:04GiadaΦMilos : would never forget the anguish in his eyes when she told him that lie about Tory. To kill him might have been more merciful. "Why did you sell your horse? Surely you didnt need the money?"
    23:15:46÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    23:15:55GiadaΦMilos : welcome home)
    23:15:56Sybilla·Covelin : Welcome home Tully)
    23:16:03Ķąlęb : Hey Tully))
    23:16:16÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Hey everybody, thanks ))
    23:17:24Sybilla·Covelin : Maybe. Or maybe because it was so hard to be the first and only one to leave. Or maybe she just didn't want to be alone. Sybilla's brain could have gone on and on with the maybe and what if's. "You really are ill if you're not going to wench or get into a fight. You sound almost decent, Ofi." She lifted up the bag, slung it over her shoulder /c/
    23:19:50†Dominus† Dominus reached near by and picked up a cloth wrap that he had kept hte jerky in and held it out to her. He gave a small chuckle at her comment about his baths. Dominus and miss their times of tease, all in all had missed her. He had talked to no one really in days. For a while he thought god was truely out to forsake him. However after a while<C>
    23:20:30Sybilla·Covelin : and walked beside him. After this, she was going to steer clear of the beach for awhile. She'd had about all she could take of sand. "So, those hunters...did they see your human skin too?" A plan was formulating. Not a very good one but maybe they could deal with them in a less chew them up kind of way. "They like to frequent /c/
    23:22:06†Dominus† to think he realized that wasnt so. "I sold the horse because.....I laid down my sword" he wouldnt go around it he would just answer it. In all reality he threw it in the woods some where and he didnt remember where it was. Though Dominus did take a vow on his own to no commit any act of violence. He had hoped it would help him get back in god's<C>
    23:22:58†Dominus† good graces though shortly after he did he was robbed twice and beat up and left for dead. Though at the same time it landed him back with Giada and he wasnt sure what God was trying to do to him at this paticular moment<D>
    23:23:54Sybilla·Covelin : the red torch district... it can get pretty rowdy in that area." Yep, she'd seen a man get a beating or two for stupid things. Get robbed after his rendezvous was over. Something would need to be done and although Sybilla was firmly of the belief of leaving the humans to live their lives these hunters were not letting them live theirs. "Or we /c/
    23:24:45Sybilla·Covelin : could keep running." And hope they didn't find their cages. "These decisions were always left to... well, the pack or Daniel." /d/
    23:29:16GiadaΦMilos : She sighed "Why did you do that Dominus? You did nothing wrong! What happened to make you take such a stern line! Do not tell me that I had anythign to do with that or I will never forgive myself" she knew she had destroyed his heart but his faith to go so far? She took the jerky and tore off a piece , she hated it that she had to >>
    23:33:09GiadaΦMilos : eat while such a serious conversation was going on but her body needed the nourishment. She looked forlorn however as she thought about the extent her fall of grace had actually been on him. She finished the piece of meat and decided to that was all she should take for now so that she didnt eat too much and get a stomach ache. She was satisfied >>
    23:33:14Ķąlęb : -The wolf didn't exactly feel all peaches and cream right now...the silver left him sluggish and in a daze and he really didn't need one bad lay with a wench...she'd tell another and another and then before you know it all the wenches are sniggering behind your back because you passed out during sex...Er...not that this had ever happened, Kaleb -c-
    23:33:18GiadaΦMilos : and the knowing hunger was assuaged.
    23:35:04Ķąlęb : just imagined it might go that way if it did. Nor did he need a fight he couldn't handle...and right now he guessed a wench could leave him black and blue without any struggle. He'd found his feet waveringly and lurched into step beside her. "I ain't no idiot Sybi...I made sure I was well out of sight before I shifted...They only know my fur, not-c
    23:36:36†Dominus† he shook his head and he said..."I almost killed a man out of rage and vengance, ....only did this until I know God needs me to pick up the blade again" he didnt whole put away his fight inside of him. Dominus looked around at the destroyed camp and shivered as a water drop landed on his back. His gaze went back to the fire and he thought for a<C>
    23:36:46Ķąlęb : my skin..." He didn't have a plan...this wasn't usually an issue and if it became one, he moved on. But then normally there was only him, not another wolf he felt responsible for. "They'll never find us if we stay out of our fur for a while...long as none of them see me and notice my wounds..." But he didn't give the humans that much credit.-c-
    23:37:48Ķąlęb : "We do anything, we'll just end up starting a war...." And that was the last thing they needed. "Least there's only us two...no pack for them to find..." Being responsible for only one other was a lot easier than being responsible for x number of pack wolves.-
    23:38:25†Dominus† moment. Dominus looked to her and he said .."I just need time to take my values and morals back in is all" he wasnt sure if that was a valid excuse but it was true. Dominus had let four men beat him, normally Dominus would have went down with a fight and would have bloodied somebody before the end of it. Though it didnt mean itw asnt hard for <C>
    23:39:03†Dominus† Dominus not to fight back. He had a real hard time when the guy stole his gold from him in the market to not destroy the man where he stood.<D>
    23:47:20Sybilla·Covelin : Stay out of their fur. Right. Sure. "Okay, no fur and we'll stay out of the woods and you'll keep your wounds hidden." And hope this all blows over. Sounded like a good plan to Sybilla. If Ofi could actually keep to it and not go looking for trouble. Sybilla placed a hand to his elbow to help steady him. Not that he needed it more just /c/
    23:48:20Sybilla·Covelin : so she felt like she was being helpful. Yes, that was it. "And I'll stop shouting from the rooftops what we are." Back to keeping the two worlds separate. She wondered how things would have been different if she would have stuck to the plan. There was no point in letting the thoughts wander but she had nothing better to do as they /c/
    23:50:26GiadaΦMilos : She nodded "Tell me, if you know there is evil mocking you would you turn your back and let it go or would you erase it from the world?" she looked to the fire and brought the blanket off of her so that he could at least be covered. "I know what Marcas would have done and I was just wondering what you would do " Dominus was a >>
    23:51:35GiadaΦMilos : Master Knight in the order and he would have eventually been training at a certain point. His words did have great weight for her at least unless he tried to convince her she had not sinned. She couldnt bring up the particulars but in her own way she was looking for something. The werewolfs kept taunting her and showing themselves as if >>
    23:53:25GiadaΦMilos : they were wanting to be confronted. Kaleb at least, he had thrown down the gauntlet and she had walked away. One word , one word to the townsfolk and he would be hunted down like a dog and she knew it. Sybillia, well she wouldnt be revealed upon her honor but if she got in the crossfire then it would not be Giadas fault. She was still unsure<>>
    23:53:43GiadaΦMilos : of the path to take here.
    23:53:59Sybilla·Covelin : walked toward the King's Head. "Have you ever tried to dose yourself with wolfsbane?" It was an odd question and yes, she was back to this thought process again. "I mean I've heard of it being done. In small doses, certain werewolves being able to develop tolerances to it... even being able to remember bits of the full moon." /d/
    23:56:18†Dominus† he sighed at the question he didnt want to bring up what had happened in the past so he slid around it a bit as his head slumped...."Evil will know the wrath of god one way or another" it wasnt a straight foward answer but it got the point across. Dominus leaned towards her as she pushed some of the blanket his way. His shoulder touching hers as<C
    23:57:59†Dominus† he did so. Though he had taken a vow of non voilence had she asked him a few years ago during the crusades he would have said all evil must be crushed by the edge of a blade. However Dominus would for now stick to his vow. He didnt want to do anything to upset anyone at this point. Though she wasnt totally herself he was just glad to have Giada<C>
    23:58:04†Dominus† back<D>
    00:06:53Ķąlęb : -The wolf wanted to smack her help away, to insist he was alright on his own two legs but he didn't much feel like being an ass right now. She'd helped him so she deserved to go without smacking. "Hey, I shouted it too...so I guess we're both in the wrong there..." he absently dusted the sand from his flesh as he walked. "And it ain't all bad, -c-
    00:08:20GiadaΦMilos : She nodded a bit "Aye you are right" she moved closer to him and laid her head on his shoulder"Just tell me that you love me again, I read it and you have said ti but I need to hear it just once more. "she hated asking because she knew how hard it was for him to speak but after the last days>>
    00:08:41Ķąlęb : telling humans...sometimes it works out fine...You told tall, blonde and broody and he didn't try to gut you...You just gotta know who to tell and who to trust..." He offered as friendly advice...because telling his mate had gone so well...but that was a bad example. Her suggestion about wolfsbane had him scrunching his face. "I got slipped -c-
    00:10:37GiadaΦMilos : she just wanted to hear him speak. If he had told that she looked like a bedraggled cat it would have been enough. She closed her eyes "Or you could tell me how much you like to see me in a dress or maybe how you missed my cooking" a faint smile came to her lips. He was so near and half naked...she could feel the heat from his body and >>
    00:11:24GiadaΦMilos : how deeply she had missed him. Perhaps this whole thing had shown just how much she did love with him and without this she might not have realized.
    00:11:57Ķąlęb : wolfsbane once...I was riding with a group of misfits like meself, there was a half orc...fallen elf...you know, dregs from different places.. Made the mistake of letting them know who I was....I won a lucky hand of cards against a shady looking dwarf...for once I didn't cheat but I guess he figured I had...Put it in the stew...course he didn't -c-
    00:13:18Ķąlęb : figure that it was also poisonous to everyone else...Lucky it was a small dose...only the elf died but I ain't ever felt as rough as I did after that..." now that was a long and rambling answer if there ever was one. "So short answer...no...I ain't...and I ain't sure I'd want to remember what goes on at a full moon..."-
    00:14:36†Dominus† as she moved closer he put his arm around her pulling her all that more closer to close what gap that might be left. Dominus smiled when she asked him to tell her he loved her. He whispered to her quietly..."I do love you, with everything I have to give" . Dominus leaned his head on her's at this point gently as he still looked at the fire and<C>
    00:16:46†Dominus† he said quietly..."I did miss everything about you, not just your cooking." he chuckled some under his breath as he held her close with one hand he brought his other hand to rest on her arm closest to him gently. Giada still had him right where she had him a few days prior. Though yes he did go on a rampage but he knew no other way to react to <C>
    00:18:57†Dominus† it all. Dominus closed his eyes and he said...."your turn" he gave a tease to her as best he could at the moment to see what she would say<D>
    00:22:51÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~Tully stared down at a cleaned plate of food. He looked up and stared at all the drinks they had on their shelves. One, Tully, just one...but no, he knew better than that. If he drank one, he'd drink fourty seven. He slumped in his chair, then straightened up again. Damnit Tully, what are you even doing here? He'd been sitting in the King's Head >
    00:24:38÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : for what felt hours. Perhaps he really had been, he couldn't say. He needed a new drug of choice, that was all. Maybe he'd go down to the Red Torch District and see what they had. Maybe Opium. Or perhaps some insane Wizard had made some special potions on the cheap. He pushed his plate aside, and as the bartender went to get it and take it to the >
    00:25:40GiadaΦMilos : She chuckled softly, the first mirth that she had for now these past several days. "I love you and I missed your silence and your eyes upon me when I move in front of you" she lifted his hand and kissed it gently "Stay with me tonight please?" her eyes started to close and she settled into him her hand holding to his >>
    00:26:14÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : back to get it washed Tully put his forearms on the bartop and then lay his head down in the crux of an elbow, just resigning to stare out a window. Had his life really come to this? Sobriety was so BORING. He should be drunk by now. Then he remembered something and sat up and reached down into a pocket and fished out a metal case. In it were some>
    00:28:07GiadaΦMilos : surprisingly tightly. She would not fall into slumber till the promise however passed his lips. She had slept but fituflly and the dreams had been there. When she was with him they seemed to not be so stark and frightening. He had always come to her side to comfort her and so she knew that this was going to be a good night of sleep>>
    00:28:14GiadaΦMilos : something her mind body and soul all needed.
    00:28:17÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : clove cigarettes. He pulled one out and then...just kept it in his mouth. He'd forgotten the damn flint again. He looked over to the tender, who just returned from the back. "Got a light?" She did, and then he was puffing out small clouds of fine-smelling smoke. He watched them twirl and trail up to the ceiling, bored out of his mind.~
    00:29:33Sybilla·Covelin : "Oh." Maybe she wouldn't do it after all. Like she kept chickening out every time she held the tea in her hands. The King's Head finally appeared in front of them and Sybilla looked at him and then looked her, looked back at him again. Dug around in her bag for a minute before she dragged out a tattered tunic. The tunic she was wearing /c/
    00:30:51†Dominus† he grinned as he heard her chuckle she let out making him feel one hundred percent better. However what reall made him feel better his her comments of her love and how he acts towards her. Though when she asked him to stay with her that night he replied almost instantaniously..."yes I will" he noticed she was falling asleep. He was rather tired<C>
    00:31:20Sybilla·Covelin : would fit him. After all she liked wearing clothes that draped on her it hid just how athletically built she was. Sybilla ducked into the alley beside the tavern and took off the tunic she'd been wearing, held it out to him. "here..." The tattered tunic was slipped on instead. "Don't need everyone in blue blazes to know you're injured." She /c/
    00:32:29†Dominus† : himself but would not attempt to go to sleep untill she was asleep herself. Dominus stared at the fire as he waited for her to pass into sleep and he couldnt help but to feel like things were looking up again. Dominus didnt move from his postion untill he knew that he wasnt going to wake her though he would not leave and he would keep his promise.<
    00:32:32†Dominus† : <D>
    00:32:40†Dominus† : alrigthty i gotta get to bed))
    00:32:40Sybilla·Covelin : could have given him the tattered tunic but it would have fit. Heck it barely fit her. Fingers plucked at the fabric and she frowned at the fact it was fitting. "Not word, Ofi." At how skinny she was. Not a word. The door to the King's Head was pulled open and she peered at the people within. "Tully!" Oh, a friendly face that didn't want to /c/
    00:33:07GiadaΦMilos : yes go to bed its really late for you )
    00:33:26†Dominus† : lol 8 night everyone))
    00:33:32†Dominus† has left the conversation.
    00:33:32Sybilla·Covelin : Night Dom!)
    00:33:37Sybilla·Covelin : I always miss him!)
    00:35:29Sybilla·Covelin : kill them! Sybilla held the door for Kaleb and then jogged over to hug the half-orc. Okay, so she was happy to see a friendly person./d/
    00:35:36GiadaΦMilos is away.
    00:37:19Ķąlęb : -The nakedness in the side alley seemed nothing new to him....although there was going to be only so many times Kaleb could ignore Sybilla getting naked before he'd get the urge to act on it. "Cheers princess...and uh..." He struggled his way into the tunic, slotting his wounded limb into the pocket...moving it was really causing a throb. "Thank-c-
    00:39:00Ķąlęb : you Sybi...you know...for..." he trailed off and left it at that, seeming more awkward offering gratitude than he did offering attitude. Clearing his throat he gave a gruff laugh at her warning. "Not a word about what Sybi? How well you fill out that tunic? Okay, I'll keep my trap shut..." Smooth Kaleb, real smooth. He followed her into the inn,-c-
    00:40:33Ķąlęb : grabbing the door with his good arm and watching as she threw herself towards her other friend...Sybilla didn't seem to have a lot...but they all seemed to be men. Maybe it was the way she filled out a tunic? Bad dog...don't think such things. "Oh look its grumpy...instead of broody..." Apparently Sybilla was snow white and so far she had three -c-
    00:41:55Ķąlęb : of her dwarves...what did that make Kaleb? Stumpy if he didn't shut up probably. His grin said he meant no harm by the comment but for the life of him couldn't recall this man's name...he thought he'd made a joke about it in the forge but then the punch in the face must have knocked out the memory.-
    00:53:50Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    00:53:57Sybilla·Covelin : Tory!)
    00:54:00Sybilla·Covelin : Welcome home!)
    00:54:56Tory-Oakcroft : Hi.)
    00:55:06«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Hey Tory))
    00:55:17Tory-Oakcroft : Hey Kai -Salutes-)
    00:55:55«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -offers tea and crumpets-))
    00:56:11Tory-Oakcroft : Is too hyped-)
    00:56:27»Đãřâẏ« : Toryness!!))
    00:56:32«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : too hyped for tea and crumpets >.>?))
    00:59:54÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~He turned at his name and saw Syb coming after him. He looked from her to the man she was with as she hugged him. He couldn't remember the guy's name if he'd even given it, that other day. "Hey Syb," he said, looking over the state of them a moment before taking a long drag off his cigarette. "You look like shit," he said to the guy, then turned >
    01:03:06÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : his attentions to Sybilla. "How you been?" He returned her hug with his free hand, then gestured to the stools next to him. "Come, sit. Have something to eat if you want." He spun on his stool to face the bar again, cracked his neck, and then offered Syb a smile, albeit a light one. He was having a hell of a time not drinking, and this wasn't >
    01:03:31÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : really the smartest place to be, either.~
    01:08:19Sybilla·Covelin : It was probably the way she filled out the tunic or maybe because she felt more comfortable around men after growing up with six brothers. Or maybe because women tended to judge her more harshly than men did. When Kaleb mouthed off Tully's nickname she could only sigh quietly. Some things just didn't change. That /c/
    01:08:43Sybilla·Covelin : made Kaleb a neutered puppy if he didn't stop it. The look on her face said as much too. How has she been? "Oh... up and down." One sniff and she could tell he hadn't been drinking. Sybilla slipped into the stool next to Tully and then eyed Kaleb to tell him silently to behave himself. Please. "I'm not hungry. Just happy to see a friendly /c/
    01:12:22Sybilla·Covelin : face. How are you?" She wouldn't delve into their problems with her telling the knights about what she was right now. When the tender asked what she wanted she glanced to Tully and smiled, "tea will be fine. One for Kaleb too." No, she wasn't giving him a choice. He could get drunk later. /d/
    01:15:44Ķąlęb : -What?? No choice of drink? He was a wounded man damnit, he needed alcohol! Well probably he needed a lie down and twenty four hours of sleep more but there wasn't much fun to be had in that. "Cheers for that grumpy...at least now I know I look as bad as I feel..." Kaleb was being as civil as possible. At least he hadn't been as abrasive as he -c-
    01:17:32Ķąlęb : had when he met Tory. There was that at least. A seat was taken and he leant a little too heavily on the bartop, eyes shifting between the smoking man and the wolf who was so happy to see him. "Sybi heres been having her fair share of run ins with less than friendly people...so be a good man and treat her nicely if I happen to pass out on the -c-
    01:18:38Tory-Oakcroft : can I jump in after Ass-wolf?)
    01:19:11Ķąlęb : bar..." he was sticking up for Sybilla to someone he really didn't need to...force of habit...It was that or be an ass, those were the options it seemed. "Ugh tea...ugh...Make mine irish my good man and you'll get a large tip..." Except he had no coin...and no doubt Sybilla wouldn't let him. Ugh tea...he felt like an eighty year old woman who -c-
    01:19:15Sybilla·Covelin : Sure)
    01:19:38Ķąlęb : was about to sit down to the newest knitting pattern...he didn't even have the arm usage to knit damnit!-
    01:20:53Ķąlęb : so we're Grumpy, Broody and Ass-wolf now? I don't remember all of them in the seven dwarves...))
    01:25:41Tory-Oakcroft : =The heavy door to the tavern swung open, carefully he stopped it on it's hinges to stop it swinging back onto the wall behind with a cracking thud. Blonde hair scruffed to his head, another large bruise spread the bottom line of his jaw bone, spreading down the righht side of his neck. There was always more than one way to skin a cat, or in this -
    01:31:44Tory-Oakcroft : case turn a coin. His eyes as usual guarded, the pacific colour cool and today rather calm. He had, in truth managed to dump himself in the middle of a box of cranks, but he had kept his head down and managed to keep himself from being involved in the lead up to civil war for atleast 24 hours. His shirt gaped a little at the neck, the corner of -c-
    01:33:51Livana has joined the conversation.
    01:34:01Sybilla·Covelin : Welcome to IK!)
    01:34:21Ķąlęb : Welcome))
    01:34:24Livana : thank you both))
    01:35:19Tory-Oakcroft : the ink on his chest just visible. Heavy boots paced the floor, ticking gently against it as he aimed for the bar. The wench had been filled to the brim, so he had moved on. Had he not seen them? Or was it a purposeful ignorance. Shoving his hand through his hair, the spikes roughed and he lent on the bar. The tender eyed him, and within a few -c-
    01:36:46÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    01:36:56÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    01:37:12Sybilla·Covelin : wb)
    01:37:30Ķąlęb : Wb))
    01:37:37Tory-Oakcroft : minutes served an ale infront of him. Wenches scurried around, clattering a little as he lent his forearms on the bar, leaning forward a little. There was being uncomfortable in social surroundings, and then there was extreme. A wench shurried past him, bumping against his arm and his ale sloshed. A flurry of apologie came. Her face red as it -c-
    01:39:18Tory-Oakcroft : -c- flushed with heat. A half smile, and a quiet shrug and nod had her walking away un chastised. Turning a little he brushed down the front of his pants and shirt where the Ale had slopped. His hands brushed down the surface quickly before he straightened and lent his back on the bar.=
    01:39:24Tory-Oakcroft : Hey Liv.)
    01:40:24Livana : waves*))
    01:43:18GiadaΦMilos has returned.
    01:44:11÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : wb ))
    01:44:33Sybilla·Covelin : wb)
    01:45:21«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Wb))
    01:46:11GiadaΦMilos : thanks)
    01:52:54Sybilla·Covelin : A hand tapped Kaleb's when he stuck up for her with Tully. She'd be alright with him. Tully was the one place she'd be okay. One of the few people she felt safe around. So if Ofi wanted to go pass out from his wounds then Sybilla would check on him later. Bring him some food, change his bandages, etc. When the door opened again /c/
    01:54:12Sybilla·Covelin : and Tory wandered in, Sybilla sat a little straighter in her seat half expecting him to come join them. Wolves were social creatures and she seemed to thrive in that notion. As Tory passed them though, Sybi's face soured slightly and she turned back to the bar, back to the tea that had been set down in front of her. Another glance /c/
    01:56:34Sybilla·Covelin : in Tory's direction and there was a low growl, barely audible before she reached into her bag to snatch the pendant into her palm. "By the way Tully..." she offered him a smile, one of those wolfish smiles he always liked to see before she leaned closer and nuzzled the side of his cheek. "Thank you for everything you've done." She knew /c/
    01:58:07BrandonΞArrow has joined the conversation.
    01:58:23GiadaΦMilos has left the conversation.
    01:58:54Sybilla·Covelin : that thanking him usually got him going about how she didn't have to but after everything that had gone on. Yes, yes she did have to because it made her realize how precious true friends like him were. "Excuse me one moment." Sybi slipped out of her stool, wandered down the bar and set the cloth wrapped pendant down in front /c/
    01:59:15Sybilla·Covelin : of Tory without a word she turned to wander back to Kaleb and Tully. There, now they got rid of it. Problem one solved./d/
    02:00:25Geoffrey_Troi has joined the conversation.
    02:00:53BrandonΞArrow is away.
    02:01:22°19 has joined the conversation.
    02:01:55Sybilla·Covelin : Welcome!)
    02:01:58SeleneHart has joined the conversation.
    02:02:02°19 : howdy!)]
    02:02:19Sybilla·Covelin : Please see the rules and feel free to whisper a host)
    02:03:08OACHATSVCA01 has made SeleneHart a Host.
    02:03:50BrandonΞArrow has left the conversation.
    02:03:52Livana has left the conversation.
    02:06:57Ķąlęb : -The wolf felt the hand tap and like a good dog with a newspaper held to his nose, he wound his tongue in. He'd behave because the effort of misbehaving and getting punched in the face was slightly too much for him right now. Still when he noticed Tory sauntering in and clearly avoiding them (or conveniently not seeing them) he couldn't help but -c
    02:08:40°19 has left the conversation.
    02:08:42Ķąlęb : roll his eyes. "Oi...Tall, blonde and broody...going back to your lurking in shadowy corners?" Wait...what happened to behaving? He couldn't help it! There was another target and he was further away than the half orc was. Chances were Tory would blank him and if that was the case...that was fine. All this warring with humans over...whatever -c-
    02:10:02Ķąlęb : they were fighting about (because Kaleb was really starting to lose track of the issues involved) was getting exhausting. Tea arrived and it didn't taste of much other than tea...didn't smell like booze either. "Oh...thanks a lot brother...just keep me on the old lady drinks...Cheers!" he was still as loud as usual it seemed. Perhaps in the-c-
    02:10:15SeleneHart : No serving for her tonight, she had been in the kitchen and the cook and she had done the baking for the morrow. It never did hurt to learn different things. She came out her cheeks a bit pink from being in the hot kitchen. Time to put her feet up so to speak and get herself a ale. She was careful with money but it was on the house or so the <C>
    02:10:32Ķąlęb : future the hunters would be so kind as to use several more silver bolts....preferably one on his tongue.-
    02:11:51Geoffrey_Troi is away (watches from the safty of his cup).
    02:12:00»Đãřâẏ« has returned.
    02:12:04Geoffrey_Troi safety even
    02:12:15»Đãřâẏ« colours on the cup some))
    02:12:37SeleneHart : cook told her. She headed to the casks of ale , grabbing a mug along the way , a quick turn of the spigot and the frothy pale amber flowed into her mug. She gave a cursory glance around, new men, she was surprised that Nellie wasnt trying to get one of them in her bed. She had been slacking lately it seemed though she did have a slight scare <C>
    02:14:23SeleneHart : a case of the crabs that one of the healers took care of. She personally had never been one to sleep around but different people had different thoughts on the matter. The talk she heard at the Wench, rough sailors and dock workers always talking of their exploits. The mug was finished off and a nice frothy head sat atop of the refreshment. <C>
    02:16:25SeleneHart : With a swish of skirts she threaded through tables to find a empty seat. Crowded or not she navigated the maze of chairs and people easily, practice and not one drop of ale was spilled.<F>
    02:17:42Tory-Oakcroft : =He scuffed the ale from his pants and straightened just in time to watch her place the cloth pendant on the bartop. His eyebrow raised a little as she turned to wander back he himself let off a half audible snarl through his teeth. His eyes stretched to the table then to her, before his brain could react he hand reached out aiming to pull her -c-
    02:22:14Tory-Oakcroft : wrist and tug her back round. But the gesture dropped short, and the most she would get woiuld be the drift of his fingers on her wrist. Pushing his hand back through his hair, the spikes roughed and he was yet again 4 chapters behind. He huffed out a complaint. Kalebs voice rang, and he gritted a little. "Well I wasn't." Which was true. -c-
    02:24:29Livana has joined the conversation.
    02:24:37SeleneHart : welcome back)
    02:24:41Livana : ty))
    02:25:42Tory-Oakcroft : Tory wasn't good with social. Had no one figured this out yet? He stumbled over situations generally making an arse of them everytime. In a tavern, you got a drink...surely? Hid eyed floated Sybilla, and he raised a brow slightly. Apparently he was in the doghouse...or the human house. He let out a breath and just bit the cold shoulder. Striding -c
    02:27:47«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Wb))
    02:28:00Tory-Oakcroft : just by the side of her, what was left of his ale in hand he spun a chair round lazily, from the table behind. His pendant back stashed in his pocket her placed the drink on the table If they wanted him to leave, they could tell him but at this point he would sit where he liked. Shoving the ale on the table infront of him he sat, -c-
    02:28:55Tory-Oakcroft : his shoulders set, head stooped as usual. His eyes glided the top of his ale as it sat loitering on the table.=
    02:29:58Tory-Oakcroft : wb Livvy.)
    02:30:21Livana : ty both))
    02:31:28»Đãřâẏ« : - Ray meandered into the King's Head as most did during the nights, bright blue eyes surveying the crowd before spotting a rather familiar beast at one of the tables. Hm...but that drunk woman wasn't with him this time. Perhaps Kaleb was one of those new-one-every-night kind of guys? Making his way over, Ray tilted his head while looking at the >
    02:32:22»Đãřâẏ« : others sitting with the man he had only met once before. It was better than being stuck in some corner by himself yet again while people mingled around him right? "Evening Kaleb. Nice to see you're still in town." The man had that shift look about him, so Ray had not expected him to stick around for long. Glancing at his companions, the Master >
    02:33:30»Đãřâẏ« : Healer smiled while unnervingly bright eyes looked at them. "I'm sorry to intrude...but would it be okay if I joined you for a drink?" Ray had that kind of presence that most people discounted and wrote off as being useless whenever he met them, so he wasn't expecting them to really pay much attention to him. Most people didn't. A quick look, a >
    02:33:53»Đãřâẏ« : glance at how scrawny he was, and they figured they had better things to do than worry about him. It was something he used to his advantage every once in a while. -
    02:41:04Sybilla·Covelin : It was noticed, felt, the tips of his fingers on her wrist. Tully had gone off to the chamber pot. Syb paused in her steps at the feeling because she didn't want him to leave. She rather liked the human. The very fact the human had figured out what she was without any help proved his worth in a place where she was struggling to /c/
    02:41:12Sybilla·Covelin : see what the point was. But, at the same time, Sybilla didn't want him caught in the crossfire of this hunter thing should anything else happen. Ray's words snapped Sybilla out of her fog and she realized that she'd just been standing there staring off in no particular direction. He knew Kaleb but Sybilla didn't know him. "Sure, I guess." /c/
    02:42:43BrandonΞArrow has joined the conversation.
    02:45:05Sybilla·Covelin : Wary words as Sybilla sent a questioning glance to Ofi. Who the hell was this? Did -he- know? Still, Sybilla noticed the bruises on Tory and tapped lightly at her thigh. No. Bad enough she had to fix up Kaleb today, now she wanted to go play nurse to him too? A frustrated sound left her lips as she wandered over to stand /c/
    02:45:35BrandonΞArrow : That rotten bastard had snuck out without paying. Rumors were that he had gone to the Kings Head to escape the wrath of Brandon as well as to continue drinking, well that shite wasn't going to fly. "I will be back with the bill or the mans balls, whichever one he gives up first" he roared to the wench who told him. Boner followed behind <>
    02:46:35Sybilla·Covelin : in front of Tory. "Are you okay?" Yep, she just couldn't help but be helpful. Couldn't turn off the caring part. She was beginning to -care- about humans. This was very dangerous. She had always been able to keep an emotional distance. Not so much now./d/
    02:48:00BrandonΞArrow : as usual. The dogs peg leg was hardly noticable unless you really got a good look. Brandon was in a sour mood, he didn't care to be robbed though there was a time he would't have heistated to do the same. A rogue did not like to be beat at his own game and the man had overstepped. Booted feet moved with purpose, he gave barely more then a nod <>
    02:49:19Livana : Sun browned hand reached out and pressed in the doorway of the Kings Head, not normally a place that she would normally haunt but when your thirsty and hungry, your not going to complain about where you stop; least so long as its not a complete dive. This place didn't seem to be too bad, quite a few people milling about...well..what looked like-c
    02:50:04BrandonΞArrow : of the head to those that might have greeted him. He was dressed in black breeches and a cotton tunic, his hair was tied behind in a ponytail with a leather strap. He looked fairly presentable and just to make a point he had his rapier at his side. A pile of shite squished under his foot but he only slowed down and shook the boot off<>
    02:51:09Tory-Oakcroft : Liv are you joining this round? Because if you are you can alip in before me.)
    02:51:14Tory-Oakcroft : *slip)
    02:51:40Ķąlęb : -The wolf sensed a certain degree of tension between Sybilla and Tory but he put it down to the current mini war going on between wolf and human...anything else went right over his head. In fact Kaleb seemed to be highly engrossed in examining the mucky contents at the bottom of his tea cup...so much so that when Daray strode over and invited -c-
    02:52:16BrandonΞArrow : and continued on his way. The Kings Head came into view and his face darkened. He burst through the door bigger then life , "Jacoby if your in here I am going to put your balls in a vice till you pay me!!" he roared so that there was no doubt that he was looking for Jacoby and his plan for the man.
    02:53:16Ķąlęb : himself to the conversation Kaleb didn't notice in time to tell him to eff off. "Eh...umm..." He could vaguely recall the lanky character from a few nights ago...Giada had been drunk and Kaleb had been stuck in the awkward position of possibly being lured back to her camp...lucky thing he hadn't...might just have ended up with his head on a -c-
    02:55:13Ķąlęb : spike. "Feel free..." The wolf leaned sideways towards the healer and gave a low whisper. "Buy me a drink would you Sticks? I think my mother other there doesn't want me getting drunk and rowdy..." Sybi wasn't his mother, obviously...but she had been acting a little like it since she'd peeled him out of the sand. Somehow he probably wasn't -c-
    02:57:08Ķąlęb : winning any favours with the nickname. "Sybilla...Tory...this is...er...umm...tell them your name Bangs..." He thought it started with a D or an R..DNR...what an appropriate name for a Healer. Either way Kaleb clearly couldn't remember it. It was a wonder he remembered anyone's name considering the elaborate nicknames he gave them all. Some -c-
    02:58:59Ķąlęb : loud mouth burst in at that point and Kaleb's head ended up on the nearest surface with a groan. Ow....the effects of all this punishment really were starting to be felt now adrenaline was well and truly gone and his head felt rather like his brain was going to escape out his ears. Quick check...nope, the small pea that constituted his brain was-c-
    02:59:03Ķąlęb : still inside his skull.-
    02:59:41Livana is away.
    02:59:50Geoffrey_Troi has left the conversation.
    03:00:05BrandonΞArrow : gave Liv permission to cup and watch)
    03:00:29»Đãřâẏ« : kinky))
    03:00:38Livana : winks*))
    03:00:39Tory-Oakcroft : =Tory wasn't stuck anywhere, there was little crossfire left but, she would figure that out eventually. Kalebs sneering look into his tea had him amused, the wolf on meager rations it seemed as he almost over acted taking a swig back from his mug. Daray entered, and he gave a nod, in his direction and in response to the introduction. It actually -c
    03:00:40»Đãřâẏ« : *goes into cup to watch Brandon >.>*))
    03:03:02Tory-Oakcroft : roused him out of a slight daze out. The bruise dark, purple along the bone it was barely a mortal wound. Tory had found back street fights, that he was quite adept at winning for prize. Human contestants...meant he was ahead of the game. However this obviously came with the inevitable beatings every now and again. Sybilla drew up infront of -c-
    03:05:02Tory-Oakcroft : him, and he raised a brow. Was he ok? He thought about what answer she was asking for...going to speak his jaw ached and it reminded him about the bruise, he changed the line of his speech wuickly and nodded. "Run in with a wall." A big bruting wall, with a passion for slamming his head into dirt. He gave her a half smile, his eyes flickered the-c
    03:09:04Shiα has joined the conversation.
    03:09:10Ķąlęb : Welcome))
    03:09:19Sybilla·Covelin : Welcome to IK)
    03:09:25BrandonΞArrow : welcome)
    03:09:34Tory-Oakcroft : silver flecks littering the blue, the cold beat of them dropping a moment before it beat back up. Then thud. Kalebs head planted on the table and he raised a brow slowly. "But apparently..." Pointing at the wolf, he leant to peer around her form slightly considering she was blocking his view. "He aint so pretty." He smirked, the man bashing his -c-
    03:11:08Tory-Oakcroft : own head in giving him a slight sting of satisfaction at the noise. It was an unfortunate reaction to the fact...well the man irritated the hell out of him. Shoving the mug toward kaleb, having noted his distasteful assessment of his tea. A token gesture it seemed. The mug half full he didn't speak of the ofer, just pushed it far enough across -c-
    03:13:42Shiα has left the conversation.
    03:14:21Tory-Oakcroft : the table it yelled 'drink me' in big fat neon letters to Kaleb. He turned his eyes back up, half expecting her to have flitted to Kaleb in the endless back and fro. If she hadn't he would speak in a low tone and rub his hand back through his spikes. "Sorry for yesterday." It was all he had to say on the matter, and would be all. Ocean eyes now -c-
    03:14:53Tory-Oakcroft : floaty over the others at the table, he wasn't a chatter man so he just leant back into the back rest of his chair and crossed his arms over his chest.=
    03:17:14»Đãřâẏ« : - Sitting down when the other man gave him the okay, Ray looked over towards Syb and Tory while nodding a little at the introductions. "Ray..my name is Ray." Rolling his eyes at Kaleb, he listened to the man beg him to buy a drink. "Why don't you buy your own? It's simple. You stand your lazy ass up, walk over to the bar, ask for some mead, and >
    03:20:15»Đãřâẏ« : then come back." Smiling patronizingly, he pat the man on the shoulder repeatedly until he heard Brandon come crashing into the Tavern. "Hm...someone stole from the wrong bar." Sighing, he looked at Kaleb and the man's pathetic hang dog expression. Raising his hand into the air, he waited for one of the servers to notice him, and they immediately >
    03:20:43»Đãřâẏ« : brought over several large mugs of drink that Kaleb and the others could indulge in. "It helps when you're living with the owner." Shrugging a bit, Ray took one and sipped it slowly, not liking the thick taste of the beverage all that much. -
    03:23:33James_Demas has joined the conversation.
    03:23:41BrandonΞArrow : welcome)
    03:23:59James_Demas : Thank you))
    03:24:08«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Welcome))
    03:24:15Sybilla·Covelin : Welcome)
    03:24:26Sybilla·Covelin : Obviously, she wasn't his mother. Though with their kind one couldn't really ever tell since they aged so slowly. With Tully missing, whether Kaleb drank or not was up to him. Sybilla? Not princess? Poor wolf was in dire need of rest. The man's name was Ray. Sybilla offered him a friendly smile but returned her attention to Tory as he /c/
    Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kaidus Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:38 pm

03:24:29James_Demas : Why thank you all so much, I feel welcome))
    03:24:36Sybilla·Covelin : explained the bruising. Run-in with a wall? Bull. Sybilla knew bruises. She knew what a fighter's bruises looked like. Six brothers, remember? Those were... ugh, why was he lying to her?! Eyes shifted toward Kaleb when his head dropped to the bar and she made a passively gesture with her hand. As if to say, don't mind him, he'll /c/
    03:24:45Sybilla·Covelin : survive. It was about then that Brandon stormed in with his yelling. Sybilla stumbled a few steps backward and stared wide-eyed. Geezus! Why did these humans have a need to be so loud?! Whoever this Jacoby was had apparently stirred the wrong nest of bees. Sybilla eyed the man who had shouted for a long moment, /c/
    03:26:32Sybilla·Covelin : eyed the weapon he carried before glancing at Tory and plopping herself in a chair next to him. She'd had about enough of swords and fists and blood and wounds and fighting and arguing and messes and... hands came up to meet her face. The ale Tory had pushed toward Kaleb was reached for, dragged over for herself. She'd buy more. In fact, Sybi /c/
    03:27:19Sybilla·Covelin : lifted her hand to signal for more. More for all of them. Why not? Have a normal... tavern induced evening with lots of ale. /d/
    03:28:41Livana has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    03:29:26BrandonΞArrow : His dark eyes scanned the tavern and he growled and muttered "Fecking idiot." His eyes rested on the table where everyone seemed to have gathered and he strode over his arms crossed over his chest. "Pardon the intrusion to your drinking, but I was looking for a bastard, son of a bitch, no good , shite for brains , ugly as the ass end of old woman>>
    03:31:22BrandonΞArrow : bending down to tie her shoe thief. Seen anyone that meets that description?" Jacoby was in big ass trouble if he didn't come forth well Brandon would just let his daughter know that there was so me fun to be had and let her at him. His eyes moved and rested on Sybillia, he gave cocky grin "Now he wouldn't be hiding under those pretty skirts of >>
    03:32:44BrandonΞArrow : yours would he? I would be happy to check it out myself if you have any doubts" he winked and grabbed Nellie as she was hurrying around tables "Darling, my usual please and just bring the bottle" He had been there enough before he was established on the docks that she knew he ment rum. He never bothered with just a glass>>
    03:33:35BrandonΞArrow : unless of course someone was paying for him. He nodded to the rest of them "Fine day...." he could care less if Jacoby was under their breeches, wouldn't be as much fun to check as it was with the lady.
    03:33:53Ķąlęb : -Was that man describing him? The loud one? He thought he head several descriptions that had been handed his way in the past. Then again, what insult hadn't been used to describe Kaleb. With a vague groan the wolf dragged his head back from its hiding place and grasped the nearest drink...Tory's gesture just about registered but by the time his -c-
    03:39:08Ķąlęb : and reached it, the drink was already being chugged down by Sybilla. Great just great. Luckily it wasn't long before there was more and Kaleb had downed a whole tankard before anyone could say 'fetch'. "Cheers Anti-Bangs..." he murmured despite himself...thanking the human. Bah, there was a first time for everything. "My lazy arse is about the -c-
    03:40:13Ķąlęb : only part of me that doesn't hurt right now...so I'd rather keep it safe and seated...thanks Ray..." He couldn't remember the nickname he'd just called the man so he was stuck with the actual name...No nicknames...how tragic.-
    03:40:36Ķąlęb : i'm sure i didn't cover everything but my brain died at the end there o.o))
    03:42:50Tory-Oakcroft : =Lying was easier. Easier than explaining his route of securing enough coins to keep a roof over his head an food infront of him, and her conscience making her think she owed him something. Which she didnt, not that she would listen. She stumbled and out of some automatic reaction his body moved yet again before his head directed it. Reaching -c-
    03:45:13Tory-Oakcroft : out his arm in a half attempt to stint her stumble. Going from Sybi's stumble to the table being filled with Ale, seemed to happen in an instant and he doulbe blinked wondering if he had dazed out again. It was possible. Loudly a flurry of swear words, insults and curses barraged and he found it hard to keep up with the man. Cold, eyes traced up-c-
    03:47:09Danbridge has joined the conversation.
    03:47:17Sybilla·Covelin : Welcome to Imperial.)
    03:47:17Danbridge has left the conversation.
    03:47:41Tory-Oakcroft : to him. Raising a brow it was the only thing that now gave a little emotion to his stoic features. Pushing his hand through the blonde spikes on his head he smirked at the mans general rough edged speech. He kept quiet, Sybilla having drunk the half he had offered to kaleb. He took a fresh one of the collection Daray had provided, just keeping -c-
    03:50:41Tory-Oakcroft : a constant rolling flit of his eyes between each person taking in the scene. Finally the thanks from Kaleb came, and he smirked. "Welcome.". It did gie him rise for an amused smile, at the mans automatic thanks without thinking. Downing a large dreg of ale from his mug, it rushed down his throat. =
    03:55:36OACHATSVCA01 has made BrandonΞArrow a Host.
    03:55:51 Host BrandonΞArrow kicked SeleneHart out of the chat room: Your ghosting red
    03:56:04Tory-Oakcroft : Lol)
    03:56:18»Đãřâẏ« : - Ray sipped the mead a bit more while listening to Brandon rant and rave about some theft. Hm...Oh well. It had nothing to do with him. Sipping more of the mead, he watched as Kaleb disgustingly chugged the entire contents of one mug. "Ugh...breathe a little would you?" Shaking his head a bit at the man's horrendous manners, Ray looked at the >
    03:56:55»Đãřâẏ« : other two (Syb and Tory) and figured he should probably stop bothering these people. Apparently they were having Very Important Conversations and he didn't want to get in the way of that. "Well...it was nice meeting you guys." -
    04:00:23Sybilla·Covelin : Normally, Sybilla might have smiled, flirted back but she knew who this man was and knew for a fact that his 'mate' would not be a very happy human if she would do so. On second thought, she hadn't had some fun in awhile. A wolfish smirk came over her face and her head tilted to the side. Oh, that look usually spelled out trouble. /c/
    04:00:40Sybilla·Covelin : "You'd like to check my skirts..." Oh dear. A sarcastic bubbling laugh came forth as Sybilla downed another ale. As Ray spoke of meeting them, Sybilla managed a smile, "nice meeting you Ray." Whoever he was. Very odd friend of Kaleb's. Back to Brandon's discovery of her skirt. "Three gold." Was she out of her mind? Maybe. But /c/
    04:00:51Sybilla·Covelin : she was laughing so maybe she was joking? "I'd let him do it for free." A nudge was given in Tory's direction. Oh yes, she was in troublemaking mood after only an ale and a half. What happened after five or six?/d/
    04:03:24BrandonΞArrow : He brought a hand to rub his chin "No womans skirts are worth that much darling. I have been under plenty and know that there is nothing new under the sun. You seen one you seen them all and some have been worn with use" He chuckled, let her take the innuendo or not. He would be a poor excuse for a thief and pirate if he >>
    04:06:00BrandonΞArrow : didn't know almost every whore that worked the city. Besides he owned the Wench and men didn't mind coming in there and bragging. Couldn't say that he minded his own bragging but always out of earshot of Tana. He looked over Tory for a moment and at his bruises. "Been in a few rough ones, let us hope that the others look worse eh?">>
    04:08:44BrandonΞArrow : Nellie came with his bottle and he pulled the cork out with his teeth and took a long swig. He offered the bottle if anyone cared to have a drink , he wasn't a stingy man, crude but not cruel or without a code of his own making that he pretty much stuck to. Unless there were any of those fecking mermaids around, the one creature walking in the >>
    04:08:51BrandonΞArrow : earth that held the most disdain for him.
    04:11:42Ķąlęb : -The wolf wasn't sure what was going on...other than that Daray was leaving...maybe he was leaving and there was some conversation about Sybilla's skirt going on. See, that tunic had been a bad idea. Now all the men wanted to look up it. "And she'd charge me six..." Kaleb offered with a broad yawn. Another tankard was gulped down, sans breath -c-
    04:13:25Ķąlęb : again. He wavered a little but that was probably more the speed of standing than the booze. "Excuse me while I go wretch out the nearest window..." that wasn't a comment about what was under Sybilla's skirt but perhaps it wasn't place very well in that regards. The wolf's stumbled steps led him through the crowded tavern, seeming to hit -c-
    04:14:59Danbridge has joined the conversation.
    04:15:05Sybilla·Covelin : Welcome)
    04:15:11Danbridge : (ty)
    04:15:30Ķąlęb : into every person possible until he eventually reached the stairs...He'd had a room at the King's Head since he arrived...how did he keep it you may ask? The same way any cheating scumbag did...weighted dice and tricky cardhands. It was a good thing too because he just about made it into the room and slammed the door shut before the sound like -c-
    04:15:46BrandonΞArrow : welcome if you have any questions please feel free to whisper me)
    04:15:52Sybilla·Covelin : Or me)
    04:16:14Danbridge : (ty, very friendly)
    04:16:32Ķąlęb : a dog that had eaten something bad and needed it out of him resounded from behind his door...Hopefully he wouldn't pass out and drown in his own sick. Now that would be a gross way to go and probably only really result in him waking with a face covered in it. Ah silver...fun times.-
    04:16:35Ķąlęb is away.
    04:16:42You have been marked as being away.
    04:17:40Tory-Oakcroft : =He had definitely been around too long, considering he was even now fairly immune to Sybillas behaviour. Just watching the proceedings between the two a little like tennis. His back leant heavily on the chair, and the new man was talking almost as much as Gia had been subjecting him too. It left his brain buzzing and him downing his second ale -c
    04:19:10Danbridge has left the conversation.
    04:20:00Tory-Oakcroft : in a short space. It seemed free aes all round, went down a treat. He gave Daray a nod, leaning back as now he tried to pay attention to what was beign said. He caught the tale end o fthe conversation, and was nudged. He raised a brow slightly, and just gave a half smirk. Raising his eyes, it seemed he either didn't know how or didn't choose -c-
    04:21:36James_Demas has left the conversation.
    04:22:43Tory-Oakcroft : to speak much. Ocean eyes lifting as he shrugged as non-chalantly as he could. The shrug came off a little clumsy, rather than indifferent. "The dirt. is probably licking it's words right now. Changing his story from earlier, he wasn't a ery good liar. The threads coming apart at the seams as soon as they were laced in. Pushing his hand back, -c-
    04:23:20ŚāŧĨň has joined the conversation.
    04:23:34ŚāŧĨň has left the conversation.
    04:25:03Tory-Oakcroft : through blonde spikes, they straightened a little with the line of his fingers but one the guide lines had been removed they fell once more. Kaleb wandered off, and he snewed his nose up at the sound. He let his eyes draw over Sybilla a second and smirked. Unable to stop thinking.=
    04:30:16Sybilla·Covelin : "Some of us would surprise even you." A click of the tongue off the roof of her mouth brought a smirk to her face. One of the perks of being a 'monster' and having that superior healing was that muscles never wore out. She'd never get old, saggy and baggy. At least, not for another four hundred or so years. The comment Ofi made about /c/
    04:30:28Sybilla·Covelin : her charging him six brought a frown. Not true. Okay, partly true. Though knowing he was bonded to another made her feel a little better. Made it a little less likely he'd become a rabid dog if she came into season with him around. It was a few months off and really she didn't want to think about it. As Kaleb wandered up the stairs, /c/
    04:30:41Sybilla·Covelin : her eyes followed and so did her ears. The frown deepened as she reached for the offered bottle with wriggling fingers. Give. Sybilla was on a mission to get blissfully and wholly drunk. Bottle was upended and she took a few horrid swallows before handing it back with a face. Oh rum, that stuff was ghastly. "What'd this Jacoby do anyways? /c/
    04:32:27Sybilla·Covelin : How much you payin' to get him back?" Why what could she do about it? Oh well, whores heard things. Maybe she would hear something in the next day or two. Blue eyes narrowed slightly at the smirk on Tory's face. She gave him a lopsided wolfish smile. Troublemaker that was the face said. She was pure trouble. /d/
    04:37:18BrandonΞArrow : He took the bottle back "I have my ways kitten to deal with the likes of him, family business you could say. "Valera was a genius at torture and she had a poison for for every occassion. "He will be dealt with and wishing he never came into the Wench and tried to have a day on my dime" Now had the man been down and out on his luck>>
    04:39:42BrandonΞArrow : Brandon wouldn't have been so harsh. He wasn't a total ass but the man had been eating, drinking and gambling and then skipped out on paying. He took a swig from his bottle and sat down where Keleb had abandoned his chair. "So you there, what is your story? " he looked at the man with a calculating eye "Its the quiet ones you need to watch>>
    04:42:00BrandonΞArrow : out for. Not a man of many words? Seems you use your fists easy enough, unless your just walking the streets letting people beat you." he sat the bottle down on the table with a thump " I think not though, because your not a man that would just be randomly drawn out for sport, your too fit and random bullies pick those that are weak" he leaned>>
    04:43:00BrandonΞArrow : back in his chair casually. His eyes turning to Sybilla "Careful with that piss water you drink, rum is the drink of men, and women that love them"
    04:46:09÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~Tully re-entered through the front door. Yes, sure, he'd used the pot, what of it? But he wasn't there the whole damn time, okay? And anyway, why was he the only one who ever had to relieve himself in Hadara? In any case he'd gone back to the forge through a back door to take care of some..things. Okay, okay so he got a few swigs in while he was >
    04:47:38÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : at it. Maybe more than a few. Maybe he was even a little sloshed when he got back to the tavern. He'd forgotten all about it, really. He'd even gone to bed. THEN he'd remembered he left Syb there with a bunch of men, and sat up and threw his clothes back on and walked, carefully and in a straight line, giving away no indications of his inebriation>
    04:48:49÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : back to the Head. He called it the Head because that's generally where he used the chamberpot. Didn't know why, but it was just more comfortable there. He had some money in his pocket and he didn't care anymore that he wasn't supposed to be drinking and damnit, yea he had to work tomorrow but he didn't feel like sleeping and he wanted to know what>
    04:50:12÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : the hell they'd been talking about before with that whole 'making new friends' comment. Is that what was said? Maybe. Well, he couldn't quite remember. Anyway in he went and saw her over there with a bunch of guys and just walked on over. "Whiskey, bottle," he told the tender on his way. And he took a seat somewhere beside Sybilla and nodded to >
    04:50:47Tory-Oakcroft : skip me.)
    04:52:06÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : these gents and then even remembered one of them. Ah but he wouldn't remember him, would he? Not with his Pinkskin on, anyway. "Good even," he said formally enough, and then his Whiskey came prompt as could be and he thanked the lass and popped it open and took a big swig.~
    04:52:47Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    04:57:40Sybilla·Covelin : With her metabolism getting truly drunk would take some real effort. "Thanks for your concern, sugah, but I can handle my own." In more ways than one. Tully strolled in, ordered alcohol, she couldn't say anything what with her own two empty glasses of ale in front of her and the swigs she'd taken of rum. She would have been /c/
    04:57:59Sybilla·Covelin : a hypocrite. After Tully took his swig, she smiled and poured some of his bottle into her empty ale mug before setting the bottle in front of him. Fuck it all. That was basically what she was saying. The mug with the whiskey was lifted up and drained completely in a single swig. All she felt was a little warmth. A little tingle of the /c/
    05:01:34Sybilla·Covelin : alcohol beginning to spread. Tory up and left the table, leaving her with an Arrow and Tully. Interesting pair. "I was just wondering, Mr. Arrow, since you know us folk we hear people chitter chatter. But you seem to be a smart man. I am sure you'll find this Jacoby." She could find him without even trying. All she needed was /c/
    05:01:45Sybilla·Covelin : something he touched and she could sniff him out. Not that she was about to tell anyone else what she was or what she could do. A glance was given to the empty mug with a frown before she signaled to the tender to bring over another bottle of whiskey. /d/
    05:03:54BrandonΞArrow : He let out a roar of a laugh"Now Kitten , I didnt mean to say be careful of the ale because it was effective, that is why I called it piss water, it can get lightweight drunk but a real man needs rum to get wasted." he took another swig of his rum, dark and smooth just the way he liked it. He had not seen Tully without being green he >>
    05:07:11BrandonΞArrow : gave a nod to the man "Evening, Arrow is my name. " he looked down almost forgetting about Boner. "My dog and faithful companion here, is Boner. My woman thinks its a rather crude name but she loves me anyway. A woman that will accept a man for all his faults is a keeper. Unless of course she is a bitch then I would say toss her out of your bed">>
    05:08:48BrandonΞArrow : "Lots of skirts around, and many you dont have to pay for" he grinned at Sybilla. He had no problem with whores, there was a time when he spent some cash on them but when he got older he didnt have to pay to get a piece of skirt. "So sir what is your name?"
    05:11:07÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~"Hello Arrow, Boner," he said to them respectably, even going so far as to lean down and look at the mutt under the table..as well as a certain pair of legs nearby. Once he was uprighted again he nodded to the man's request of courteous introductions and put out his hand. "Name's Tully! And please, Boner is a fine name if I do say so myself. >
    05:13:47÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : " He would give the man's hand a good grip and shake and then let him go. He was very strong but he didn't go around trying to crush the bird-like bones of men's phalanges simply because he likely could. In any case Brandon looked the rather strong sort himself and he wondered if he even could in his stupor. Or maybe he was another magical >
    05:16:19÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : creature, perhaps a Dragon in human form or, a Werechipmunk, for example, able to grind his mealy bones into powder with but a look, a flick of the fingers. Tully didn't even want to get started on THOSE sorcerous beasts! "As for the women, yes, a very fine selection here wouldn't you say, Sybilla? So long as they have most of their teeth in their>
    05:18:34÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : mouths and don't have the breath to put an Orc flat on his ass." He'd sit back in his chair then and smiled to them both before taking another swig of his Whiskey, and then pouring Sybilla a glassfull. "Drink up Syb, it's a fine night for it if I do say."~
    05:25:01Sybilla·Covelin : Boner and Sybilla had a good long stare at each other. Sybi smiled when the thing wagged its tail at her. Good mutt. There was no amusement in the teasing of her profession. \Getting drunk was not typically on her things to do list. "Huh?" Fine selection of women. "Oh, sure." It was getting warmer. The fuzzy feeling was spreading. /c/
    05:25:10Sybilla·Covelin : Drink up. She sure would do that. When had he ever seen her drink like this? The filled mug was lifted to her lips and she slugged back the firewater just as the tender brought over the other bottle. Oh goodie. "It's a great night for it, Tully." There was a muttering about the problem with making friends or was it making bread. Either way. /c/
    05:27:56Sybilla·Covelin : She poured herself more from the new bottle. "You know what I don't understand. You men get to boast about how many women you've screwed." Out of her chair she swept with a smile. "And yet... I get sneered at for my job." The mug was swirled a little before the content disappeared down her throat. "I don't do it /c/
    05:28:40Sybilla·Covelin : because I need the coin. I do it because I want to. What's so wrong with that?! Why do you men get to trollop around fucking whatever you please.. and I don't?" Okay, she was starting to sound a little intoxicated. "I want to know what the big deal is."/d/
    05:35:39BrandonΞArrow : He just gave a bit of grin "You got that one Tully " he had his opinion but it was getting late ." I need to bid you fine people farewell and nice drinking with you. Tully she is a expensive whore, but you look like you have means" he winked and grabbed his bottle of rum and Boner was at his heels as >>
    05:36:51BrandonΞArrow : he moved to exit "If you see Jacoby tell him that Arrow will find his mark" he waved and called out a hearty goodevening to all that were there before he left and made his way back to the docks, back to his own bar and back to his Little Bird who was surely wondering if he was going to be coming home with blood on his hands
    05:36:59BrandonΞArrow : night guys)
    05:37:02BrandonΞArrow is away.
    05:37:14÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : goodnight ))
    05:44:25÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~He watched her get up and go off on a little rant that obviously had nothing to do with him and then watched Brandon get up and take his leave. That was weird. Tully furrowed his brows looking at her and then sighed and shrugged it off and went back to his drinking. Oh, oh yea now he remembered! "Sybilla what's been going on lately? Come, sit, >
    05:45:52÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : tell me." Something about her making new friends was all he heard. Anyway now that they were relatively alone...well, they weren't, were they? "Should we go back to the forge or can you tell me here?" He put the cap back on his bottle for now, already nicely, nicely buzzing anyway. Ah, he missed this feeling. He'd gone a little while without it >
    05:45:59÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : and it had sucked, sucked sucked.~
    05:51:49Sybilla·Covelin : Tully didn't need to answer because the person that had been in his bed had been her. Or, so she assumed. It didn't matter. After Brandon left, Sybilla laughed quietly. "That one gets them runnin' every time." No man wanted to admit the scales were tipped unfairly. When Tully asked what was going on Sybi fidgeted a little /c/
    05:52:08Sybilla·Covelin : and she made a motion toward the door. Snagging her bottle of whiskey while reaching into the bag she brought to drop enough coin on the table to cover their drink and a tip. "I'd rather walk and talk and drink." The bag she brought was slung over her shoulder and she looped an arm around Tully's once he stood with a wide smile. /c/
    05:52:52Sybilla·Covelin : "I'm glad I can count on you." Together they'd wander back to the forge. /d/
    05:53:29÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    06:11:50Sybilla·Covelin is away.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:55 am