Chronicles of Menouthis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Role Play Website] The tales and stories woven within these lands.

20th June 2011

Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

20th June 2011 Empty 20th June 2011

Post  Kaidus Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:31 pm

07:37:15Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    07:50:55«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Morning Tory...why are we up so early?! -cries and goes to find breakfast-))
    08:01:14Tory-Oakcroft : -Yawns- Baby wake up call, early hours. -Debates breakfast....decides it is too far.-))
    08:03:35Tory-Oakcroft : Coffe two, while your in the kitchen! -Snickers.-)
    08:05:23«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : 8 see at least you have a valid reason...mine is just a stupid job))
    08:06:10«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : alas I have to go to an office further away so I best get going x.x Enjoy your morning! -rolls away-))
    08:08:00Tory-Oakcroft : -Salutes- See yah later Kai.(
    08:20:44Koldsnapp has joined the conversation.
    08:21:08Koldsnapp has left the conversation.
    08:36:00Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    08:42:26Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    09:16:35§ρεςҐґα^WђιҐεҜηιgђҐ has joined the conversation.
    09:17:04§ρεςҐґα^WђιҐεҜηιgђҐ has left the conversation.
    11:15:28Tory-Oakcroft is away.
    11:24:05Ćõ¥õŤę has joined the conversation.
    11:25:22Tory-Oakcroft : Welcome)
    11:25:26Ćõ¥õŤę : ty))
    11:25:29Tory-Oakcroft : Yw.)
    11:25:36Tory-Oakcroft has returned.
    11:25:47Buᵰᵰy has joined the conversation.
    11:25:52Tory-Oakcroft : Welcome.)
    11:25:59Buᵰᵰy : Thank you.))
    11:26:02Ćõ¥õŤę : ahh theres mah prey))
    11:26:05Tory-Oakcroft : Yw ^.^)
    11:26:08Tory-Oakcroft is away.
    11:26:11Buᵰᵰy is so scared.))
    12:22:08Ćõ¥õŤę has left the conversation.
    12:22:52Buᵰᵰy has left the conversation.
    12:40:51-Knack- has joined the conversation.
    12:41:21-Knack- has left the conversation.
    13:00:54Onah has joined the conversation.
    13:02:08Onah has left the conversation.
    13:37:56÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    13:38:27÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    14:02:41ElizaЖTremaine has left the conversation.
    14:11:33Tory-Oakcroft : =After wandering off after Dominus, he hadn’t returned until early morn. The sun had just begun to rise and the others were either well asleep or not present. Having slumped himself into his bed roll, three days of no sleep caught up with him. This late night jaunt left Tory at this point sprawled out on his bed roll. No shirt, just his usual -c-
    14:11:47Tory-Oakcroft : usual black cotton pants. Laying on his front, his forearms crossed underneath his head. His forehead buried into his arms, the strong muscle of his shoulder blades curved at what looked like a severly uncomfortable position, the right jutting inward the other at an odd 45 degree stretch. Two large angel wings tattooed on either side of his back -c
    14:12:02Tory-Oakcroft : the soft feathers etched so delicately into his skin, the outline shaded with such effect that they almost looked ready to take flight. He almost looked a victim of deaths kiss, shallow breathes barely stooping in his chest as he lay. He wasn’t the tidiest, scattered around his bed roll were one very crumpled shirt, an array of weapons and his -c-
    14:12:19Tory-Oakcroft : satchel. Slumped next to his bed the pendant that hung from it swung loose the long chain leaving it spread a little onto the floor. Blonde spikes flitted with a small amount of breeze that flashed into the tent, the forest air fresh as it spread a pleasant earthen smell through the inside of the shelter. A large bruise was starting to form -c-
    14:12:35Tory-Oakcroft : form along his ribs, another spread over the small of his back, running the tanned flesh of the curve of his back until the rest of it disappeared below his trouser line. Yet again another small pouch sat at Gia’s bedside. Three pennies sat neatly inside it, it wasn’t much but it was enough for some more food supplies.=
    14:12:52Tory-Oakcroft : Sorry, not the best post. Gonna run and get some food while you post. xx)
    14:14:17GiadaΦMilos has returned.
    14:17:13GiadaΦMilos : Giada stirred as the sun broke, she had wriggled out of the dress and was wearing only a thin shift, the nights were warm enough and so that was all she needed. She had wondered where the men were but she and Gisella had chatted for a while after everyone left until sleep took them. She didnt worry and Dom had returned she woke long enough to>>>
    14:18:56GiadaΦMilos : mumble to him to not forget to eat and then she fell back into slumber. Not noting that Tory had come back after him . Her eyes fluttered opened and she stared at the canvas for a few moments fully waking and musing over all the people that had stopped by the night before. Her chestnut head turned to see that Gisella was gone, Dominus was off >>
    14:20:50GiadaΦMilos : again, probably hunting for more meat and Tory was still sleeping. She leaned on one side her elbow bent supporting her head as she watched him sleep. He looked peaceful for the hard look he seemed to display during waking hours was more difficult to maintain while sleeping. Her eyes were drawn to the pouch beside her. Picking it up she could >>>
    14:22:43GiadaΦMilos : tell there were coins inside, Gisella admitted to not having coin so it could have only come from one source. She watched his chest rise and fall and not for the first time did she wonder what he insisted on keeping locked up. The bruise looked like a angry blot on his skin and almost without thinking she reached over with >>>
    14:24:51GiadaΦMilos : slender fingers to trace the outline of the wings on his back, as if she expected to feel the softenss of feathers instead of warm flesh. She had to move out of her bedroll to do so but the tattoo was very enticing , like a child filled with curiosity to a sleeping lion. Completly oblvious to the fact that sleeping lions oft woke.
    14:29:37GiadaΦMilos : brb)
    14:37:15GiadaΦMilos : back)
    14:41:15Tory-Oakcroft : wb)
    14:41:18Tory-Oakcroft : =The bruises had emerged through the night, the warm air having drawn them to the surface as he slept. He had only been a sleep for maybe 2 hours, so he was at the point where he really did seem spark out. He had ways and means of gather enough coin to eek out a survival. It would never be a life of riches or a secure living, but it gave enough -c-
    14:41:28Tory-Oakcroft : to survive. The sun had begun to streak into the shelter, the thin streaks of silver in his otherwise sandy crop shimmering against the soft hay background. The roll of her fingers would find the ink well set. The skin no longer scarred and raised it ran smooth. The sign of a long standing mark. The muscle along his back was hard, tensed even as -c
    14:41:49Tory-Oakcroft : he slept, but the thin skin lining his shoulder blades had not weathered as much as his hands or chest, so it lay soft still to the touch. She had a few seconds grace letting her hand trail a large portion of his flesh before his voice broke the silence. The tone of it was calm, tired but calm. He didn’t shift his position yet, just spoke a -c-
    14:42:20Tory-Oakcroft : little amused. “Should I purr? Or would that just make this rather amusing situation awkward?” After he spoke he finally shifted, turning himself his elbows suppoting him still mostly lay on his bedroll just the a little more propped up. Ocean eyes turned over her, the cold void a little unnerving to most as he raised a brow with clear amusement.-c
    14:42:33Tory-Oakcroft : They trailed over her, and again his brow raised at the thin slip. “Well, theres an interesting wake up call Milady.” He just smirked once more, he was obviously a little amused at her, but there was little anger in his voice, a definite gruff croak of tiredness...but no annoyance. There were upsides to a person being a little withdrawn, and -c-
    14:43:36Tory-Oakcroft : emotionally stunted it. Yes they were about as interesting to converse with at times as a cabbage slug, but things came a little easier when it came to situations that would usual cause offence or...other reactions. Keeping his eyes set on her he waited for her response. Even he couldn’t resist letting his eyes trail slightly, over her. -=
    14:46:39GiadaΦMilos : She drew her hand back and stuttered "I just, well you know I wanted to touch the ...." she cleared her throat and then changed the subject "The lady Gisella from last night left already, I think she went off to find Tully she seemed rather taken with him. " She scooted back to her own bedroll and drew her knees up her arms encircling>>>
    14:49:58GiadaΦMilos : them as her chin rested on the upturned knee. Her stockinged toes wriggled as she drew her eyes off of him. "The large redhead left right after him as well, it would seem that they found him quite attractive. "She pursed her lips and chuffed "Some women, I mean he is only a man after all , seeking attentions like that" as if she >>>
    14:52:05GiadaΦMilos : had not just had the conversation yesterday with Tory about wishing men would see her. She picked up a small twig near and ran it through the dirt in random patterns by her bedroll. "So you liked the dress? I think Dominus liked it . " Tully seemed oblivious actually but she had taken Torys words to heart that she needed to start paying attention>>
    14:54:26GiadaΦMilos : to who was looking instead of fussing over those that werent. She seemed oblivious to the fact that she was clad only in thin cotton. Perhaps that spoke of the comfortablness she felt around Tory, or she was just truely as naive as she protrayed about what exactly did attract men to women. It was clear though that she was not trying>>
    14:54:54GiadaΦMilos : to garner anything like that, perhaps that was part of her charm.
    15:05:54Tory-Oakcroft : =The air rushed through the sturdy shelter once more, pushing a cool fresh forest smell into the confines once more. The earthen smell spread around the interior, and had him taking in a breath that was a little deeper than necessary. Tory had little time for complicated social situations of his own, which without him realising was probably -c-
    15:06:08Tory-Oakcroft : becoming quite apparent to others. There was a difference between a sheer cold outlook on life, and genuinely being that stunted at social interactions that you were indifferent to most things. But he watched. Theoretically he could probably tell you six ways to charm the bees from their honey, with just words...but that was theory. Rubbing the -c-
    15:06:18Tory-Oakcroft : back of his neck, a yawn pushed out tiredly and he smirked at her persistence in lack of self esteem. “It was a good dress.” Back to simple sentences for the minute, although with his brain not fully engage his eyes actually sat a little softer. Having just woken he wasn’t fully on game with the control of his actions, which was noted by the -c-
    15:06:51Tory-Oakcroft : earlier glance down her figure. Yawning again he chuckled, a smile ebbing over him that had actually become something of a more persistent feature on him during their conversations. He himself laying sprawled on his bed roll, lacking in shirt andhis hair pointed at odd angles it portrayed a sense of comfort with her also. One that left him not -c-
    15:07:06Tory-Oakcroft : particularly concerned as to moving until he could be bothered. Rushing his hand back through the line of his hair it spiked a little more aesthetically, and he spoke gently. “A man who rushes to a ladies aide with bow drawn, and hammering his fists on his chest territorially? I cannot think –why- they may fawn like youths.” He rolled his eyes a-c-
    15:07:18Tory-Oakcroft : little...no correction alot sarcastically. There was something she was skipping in this story...something that had left her a little more self aware than yesterday. Raising a brow he smirked just leaving it alone for now.=
    15:09:27Sybilla·Covelin has returned.
    15:10:16GiadaΦMilos : She chuckled "Indeed though he seemed like a nice enough fellow. We ran into him yesterday chasing a boar....well the boar ran into us and it was a bit of a inopertune moment but everything happens for a purpose. " she sent him a smile "Even your meeting us eh? I think I am starting to believe that our steps are ordered and set >>>
    15:12:17GiadaΦMilos : by our own hand. We have a destiny but it is up to us to shape and form it." she mused quietly for a few moments "So I take it the money was from you? We did empty our larder last night feeding all those people, though it was a blessing to do so. You know you owe us nothing, it is not our way to invite someone to live with us and>>
    15:14:28GiadaΦMilos : expect them to pay..."She raised a brow "What age do you consider a youth to be? I could swear you were no older then Dominus." She was younger then both of them but even though their bodies showed wear it was because of their profession not because of chronilogical age. The rambling dialogue continued "Did it hurt to get those wings on your >>>
    15:15:58GiadaΦMilos : back? Dominus has many such things on his arms but ...." she held out a olive toned arm that was naked to the shoulder" I think that I like my skin unmarred though I would at the ascencsion ceremony have gotten a mark but it was more of a brand ..." she turned her arm as if looking for any imperfections upon the flesh.
    15:22:35Tory-Oakcroft : -He just snuffed a little at her comment, he was not particulalrly fond of many people. In fact people in general tended to cause him to shut down defnesively. Always on alert of what he said, it was like every sentence and action were a constant play that he had practiced many times before, well rehearsed and a little flat. The bruising on his -c-
    15:24:08Tory-Oakcroft : right side. The blotted purple light for now, but threatening to darken nastily. A small welted cut under his right eye he just nodded a little tamely. "Food does not come free." It was for his own mind that he paid. Not out of a want to be useful, or a provider or even to barter companionship. In truth he paid because it cut him off from the -c-
    15:26:52Tory-Oakcroft : situation. Giving him freehold on it, this was not an arrangement of friendship, or of order put of money passing hands for shelter and food. It kept his mind at ease. How he had acquired the money seemed to be side tracked, as did the idea of a path of fate. It was too early and he was a little worn around the edges, for philosphical insight. -c-
    15:29:43Tory-Oakcroft : Raising a brow at her unnecessary assessment of her own flesh, he shrugged slightly. "Every mark has a purpose." They all had a meaning too. But that was still to raw. "In truth...it hurt like fire." It had, the wings stretching over his ribs every time the crude metal hit his bone it seered. He remembered it vividly. Still stretched out lazily -c
    15:31:27Tory-Oakcroft : he was starting to fully wake into the land of the living. cean eyes had finally cut off, the void unnerving as his posture stayed tensed. His face set in an age old stoned expression, stoic in his approach as he yawned once more. Pushing his hand back again through his hair, the mark on the inner of his wrist showing his own ceremonial status. -c-
    15:31:45Ķąlęb has joined the conversation.
    15:31:56GiadaΦMilos : welcome home)
    15:32:08Tory-Oakcroft : "So Milady. What are your plans." He watched her with an almost analytical stare.=
    15:32:24Ķąlęb : doh...I left Kaidus in and now I am stuck as a wolf at work...Oh well))
    15:33:37Tory-Oakcroft : LOL!)
    15:34:34Ķąlęb : -gnaws on Tory's cup-))
    15:34:50Tory-Oakcroft has returned.
    15:34:55Tory-Oakcroft : You broke it!)
    15:35:00GiadaΦMilos : She streched her legs and leaned back her arms holding her upper body. "Well , I have need to go into town again, more bread is needed though I could make it there is no proper oven and so that would mean something like bisquits and I cannot say that I am a baker. " she looked over to him and chuckled unmoved by his once again stony visage. It >>>
    15:35:04Tory-Oakcroft : -Steals his-)
    15:35:22Ķąlęb : -thinks he doesn't have one o.o-))
    15:36:44Tory-Oakcroft : -steals it anyway O.o-)
    15:37:50GiadaΦMilos : really never stopped her before. "Cant have you breaking your teeth on my cooking . Then there are some new clothes to pick up , though it means I dont have a excuse to wear my dress unless occasion calls for it. It is rather impractical here but on day, perhaps I shall have a home or a place to lay my head that has four walls" she looked around>>>
    15:38:13OACHATSVCA01 has made Ķąlęb an Owner.
    15:38:26Ķąlęb : muhahaha....15th times a charm...))
    15:38:31Ķąlęb has made Ķąlęb a Participant.
    15:38:31Ķąlęb has made Ķąlęb a Host.
    15:38:42Tory-Oakcroft : A wolf with power?! Oh dear god every vacate!)
    15:38:50Tory-Oakcroft : *everyone.)
    15:38:54Tory-Oakcroft : -Sighs-)
    15:39:06GiadaΦMilos : apprciatively " I think this really is growing on me. I havent been this happy for a long time"
    15:39:10GiadaΦMilos : sorry short post)
    15:43:26Tory-Oakcroft : -Just a nod given he stretched out his neck, the loud crunches chasing off the stiffness that had grown in it. Something rung in his head about a bakery, a slight memory about something but it left before it actually rung into place. Another yawn and he finally straightened himself up. Sitting straight he shoved his arms forward stretched his -c-
    15:46:28Tory-Oakcroft : shoulder blades. Blonde spikes fell lazily and he really found he felt a little revealed without his fringe. No shirt, not an issue...not shaggy fringe lazily floating in his eyes...problem. "Town it is." Grabbing himself a shirt from the bag, he stood and ducked his way from the shelter. Stuffing his arms through the sleeves as he moved which -c-
    15:50:08Tory-Oakcroft : left his right one at an awkward angle when he straightened up just outside the shelter. The air hit him like a rush of freshness. The shelter was water proof, and shade from the nights biting air, but with three of them in the small confines, by morning the air was thick inside. Taking in a long breathe, he let it out before kicking a large-c-
    15:51:55Tory-Oakcroft : -c- of sticks aside from his usal spot by the morning fire pit. The embers still burn't wamr, the odd flame licking the charred remains of the nigths wood. Kicking a few of sticks into the fireside, it started to crackle with a low flame. His fingers lazily button the soft white cotton shirt. The right arm emblazoned with a red and gold coat of -c-
    15:52:49Tory-Oakcroft : arms that had been painstakingly hand stitched into the fabric. The quartered back ground bearing a large wolf over powering an adder on the main body.=
    15:53:05Tory-Oakcroft : Last my tain of though thalf way through that...so i'll stop typing.)
    15:54:04GiadaΦMilos : I lost my tain too he he)
    15:55:39GiadaΦMilos : She popped out of the shelter and over to see if her clothing was dry, it was damp but not soaked. She plucked her clothes off the bush and turned around lifting the shift from her slender form. Her damp tunic slid over her warm flesh causing a slight shiver, her breeches were drawn up and tied . She bent down to retrieve the >>>
    15:58:09GiadaΦMilos : discarded shift and folded it before tossing it near her bag inside the shelter. She sat down on her usual perch and reached for her boots that hade been drying through the night. They were a bit tight as the leather had shrunk slightly, it would strech again and loosen up with wear. "Did you want to walk or do you want to ride with me on >>>
    15:58:28The chat's topic has changed to: [ Realistic Medieval Fantasy ][NKZ/ Multi-Para Literate][ToD equal to EST. Weather Forecast:Warm day, cool night]
    15:58:48The chat's topic has changed to: [ Realistic Medieval Fantasy ][NKZ/ Multi-Para Literate][ToD equal to EST. Weather Forecast: Warm day, cool night]
    16:00:22GiadaΦMilos : Paulos? He can bear two riders easily, Dominus and I would ride him together before he got Thunder." Dominus had claimed he liked to walk but she had convinced him to ride with her, she wondered if Tory had the same love for "walking". She took the food bag where a bit of cheese still lingered and broke it in>>
    16:01:30GiadaΦMilos : half" Here you go a bit of breakfast to hold you over" she extended her hand to him for him to take it while remarking "Your eyes are like the sea, full of secrets and a beautiful blue....I like that I can see them"
    16:05:12Tory-Oakcroft : -There were few things that had him moving at a pace that was more than a a slow ripple, but this did. Covered or not it set his jaw on edge. There were few things Tory still held in his memory from his past, and his training. Most of the lessonsof etiquette and duty a thing he had been forced to leave as a past thought, in order to survive. But -c
    Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

20th June 2011 Empty Re: 20th June 2011

Post  Kaidus Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:36 am

17:32:26Tory-Oakcroft : it was hard to keep quiet his jaw tensing harder as his teeth ground harsh against his back molars.=
    17:32:38«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : stupid laptop using cats...))
    17:34:57GiadaΦMilos : She put her head down as he asked but she couldnt stop her ears "Found a woman that will actually sleep with you? " "Hey there pretty thing I got a sword for you and I dont mind stabbing you repeatedly" he grabbed his crotch and she could see it out of the corner of her eye and she blushed furiously. She was naive but she knew what>>
    17:37:04GiadaΦMilos : he ment. Her hand tightened on the strap of her overshoulder bag her knuckles white as they made their way past. It seemed that the group of men didnt want to mess with the possiblity of the guards showing up either. A visiable expulsion of breath came from her as they finally passed and were clear of the group except for their racous laughter >>
    17:37:06Tory-Oakcroft : lol!)
    17:37:10Tory-Oakcroft : brb gotta feed small boy.)
    17:39:12GiadaΦMilos : that followed the couple. She saw the marketplace and her enthusasim was renewed as the colorful stalls full of fabric, food stuffs, spices and other trinkets came into view. Each stall trying to garner the attention from the passerbys. She didnt have much money but she liked to look and she was delighted just to look. The blush from her face >>
    17:40:52GiadaΦMilos : faded and she wandered to one stall that sold silk. She touched it surreptiously as it shimmered invitingly, it was far too fine for her but it didnt mean that she didnt admire it.
    17:47:37Tory-Oakcroft : ok back.)
    17:48:10GiadaΦMilos : wb)
    17:48:37Tory-Oakcroft : Ty ^_^))
    17:52:25Tory-Oakcroft : =His back braced, his hand lifted forward placed to the small of her back carefully, as it eased her forward past the gang of men. His eyes darkened, the knuckles o his hand on the hilt whitening as his muscles tensed in his arm. The cat calls had his jaw set in a hard line, that traced over it and he kept himself steeled. Luckily they passed by -c
    17:54:17Şhąŋi has joined the conversation.
    17:54:19Tory-Oakcroft : by the time his jaw got to the point that it looked ready to crack, and his forearm had tesned to the point that had he endured another 30 seconds it would have been squarely lodged within atleast three of the mens gut. His eyes began to settle, the churn easing as they hit the market and she wandered off on her own path. He leant his back -c-
    17:54:22GiadaΦMilos : welcome)
    17:54:58GiadaΦMilos : Tory and I are in the marketplace if you wish to join in)
    17:55:09Şhąŋi : Thank you and I will do))
    17:55:47Tory-Oakcroft : against a young tree within the market place. The thin trunk, bending a little at the weight as he kept her within sight but he had little intention of venturing forward into the mass buzz of people trying to barter prices, and shift merchandise. Ocean eyes glided over the scene, watching the faces as he just let his breathe return to a more -c-
    17:57:23Tory-Oakcroft : normal pace. His heart still hammered, the aqdrenaline building would take it's time to settle, as it rushed causing his temples to pound. Pushing a heavy hand back through his hair, the blonde spikes shifted and resettled. Brushing down the front of his shirt, his arms crossed over his chest, his stance causing most people to give a wide birth -c-
    17:58:12Tory-Oakcroft : as he almost looked like he should be hitched to the tree as a guard dog. Letting his eyes close slowly he just took in a breathe once more and listened to the din of the market.=
    17:58:56Tory-Oakcroft : Wb Kai btw.)
    18:00:38GiadaΦMilos : She saw that Tory waited for her just inside the market proper. She moved from stall to stall everything seemed to be priced above her range but then something caught her eye. It was a sweet made of crystalized oranges and she pulled out a few copper and asked for two bags. The money was exchanged and she stuffed one of the bags into her >>>
    18:02:22GiadaΦMilos : shoulder bag and wove her way back to where Tory waited. Her face was beaming as if she herself was getting a present. She held out the bag for him "Here I found something for you it might remind you of sunshine and smiles " she grinned and urged him to take it . She watched him carefully for he didnt seem the kind for such things as >>
    18:04:33GiadaΦMilos : presents but she was afterall persistant to spread sunshine and rainbows to those that she felt needed them. The cloying smell of oranges warmed in the sun came from the bag and her mouth watered a bit but she had bought none for herself. Her purpose was to give and that made her the happiest. "I hope you like it !" a simple gift but >>
    18:04:42GiadaΦMilos : her heart was large in it.
    18:06:07Şhąŋi : ~Despite the lack of a guide to the city courtesy of a missing Tully, Shani had eventually wandered out of the forest and towards the city. Of course by then the sun had been up and Shani had been doing laps of the tree strewn area for a good few hours. Still a large breakfast and a quick wash -c-
    18:08:36Şhąŋi : was enough to refresh her...she wasn't unused to going days sans sleep. It wasn't particularly pleasant but she didn't look too rough for it. A barbarian in the marketplace wasn't the most common of sights but this was a trading city so the tall redhead didn't attract too many eyes...and those she did she was rather apt at scaring away. Contrary -c
    18:11:26Şhąŋi : to popular belief barbarians weren't always without means and often had more coin than most, courtesy of their fallen foes and tendency to pillage...Fallen chieftains however led less of a well kept life style. "1 silver?? For this fur? I killed the beast myself and let me tell you it's worth more..." Her heavily booted foot tapped in irritation-c-
    18:14:43OACHATSVCA01 has made GiadaΦMilos a Host.
    18:15:59Şhąŋi : and despite her intimidating height and surly manner didn't seem to phase a hardened haggler in the streets of Hadara. Apparently tales of the beasts strength and fervour didn't inspire more coin. "Fine...Five silver..." She muttered and held out a palm. Unsurprisingly barbarians weren't prone to budging either.~
    18:18:54Tory-Oakcroft : =His back still straight along the bark, he just stood letting the air cycle over him. All around him people buzzed and bartered, some a little louder than others. The breeze pushed past him and his eyes ran to the large tree from a few days before that had given such solitude, and peace. It wasn't far. The ocean colour training to Gia, then -c-
    18:21:06†Dominus† has joined the conversation.
    18:21:23Tory-Oakcroft : back weighing up if he could still be seen. Then realising what he was doing and snuffed out an irritated noise, before just aiming to stride towards it, as his first step moved she had popped up beside him baring something that smelled like...oranges? The sweet smell chased the air, citric scent lapping at his senses as he raised a brow. The -c-
    18:21:29«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Hello Dominus))
    18:21:29GiadaΦMilos : welcome home)
    18:21:44†Dominus† : hello and ty Cool)
    18:22:54Tory-Oakcroft : bag held out to him in offering he just raised a brow, the line of it running with clear question. "Sunshine..." The pensieve look replaced by one of sheer unbridalled bemusement. It was not in his nature to take, yet over the days food and other things had been offered to him so readily by those that had little themselves. This time was enough, -c
    18:24:21You have been marked as being away.
    18:24:39Tory-Oakcroft : nodding gently in thanks he pushed the bag to her."Gia...for once, eat them." The girl seemed to gift everything to others, something he himself saw little point in. The noise of the red head had him raising his head a moment, it was hard to miss her hard stature and loud vocalisation of her annoyance at price. The thick blue hue set on her, -c-
    18:25:32Tory-Oakcroft : cocking his head to one side lightly as he watched the debate and smirked. Merchants were a hard test of someones haggling skills, being that desperation was their main weapon. Getting most people that exasperated they gave in.=
    18:27:25Ąввy has joined the conversation.
    18:27:39Şhąŋi : Welcome))
    18:28:00Ąввy : Thank you))
    18:28:25GiadaΦMilos : She looked hurt "but I got them for you...." the disappointment was evident on her face as she heard Shani. It was hard not to recognize the woman as she towered above her and she had that redhair that made her stand out . She gave a wave and called out "Hello there" her smile was halfhearted but sincere, she was still>>>
    18:28:48GiadaΦMilos : Welcome ! please read our rules and if you have any questions feel free to whisper me)
    18:28:54Ąввy has left the conversation.
    18:31:12GiadaΦMilos : hurt that Tory did not accept her gift. She did tend to give to others and think little of herself but she knew no other way. The paper bag was put with the other , and she stood there not sure what to do for a moment. She moved closer to Shani not wanting Tory to see the hurt in her eyes. "You found town alright I see...I was just on my way to >>
    18:32:28GiadaΦMilos : the general store, and maybe to stop to get a ale. Tory and I would welcome your company if you wanted to join our wander through town" she understood what it was to be in a city and it was unnerving to her though she was sure Shani could more then take care of herself, it was the press of people and the bustle after being in the wilderness>>
    18:32:39GiadaΦMilos : that made her a bit skittish in town.
    18:40:31†Dominus† had been around the smith's all morning as well as running other errands. Dominus sat at a table in the "wench" with an ale infront of him parchment that he had been scribing on all morning as well. He seemed to ignore the on going around him as he was engulfed in the words on the parchment scribbling words here and there on it. He had a pack <C>
    18:43:59†Dominus† leaning against his chair full of purchases and smithing he had done as well as a scabbarded training sword laying against the pack. Next to the ale and parchment was a protective case for documents that he had kept with him from his time at the Order the cap of the cylinder. Dominus sat up straight popping his back with a few loud crunches and<C>
    18:45:45αzυℓα has joined the conversation.
    18:45:51GiadaΦMilos : welcome)
    18:45:57†Dominus† took a long drink from the ale and cleared his throat. Aftwards he returned to the parchment and his work at hand occasionally getting frustrated and saying..."For the love of God" and clenching his teeth. Dominus was in fact very literate and was fluent in a few languages other than common. He brought a hand up to push his hair back and then<C>
    18:46:20†Dominus† moved it back to hold the parchment still while he dabbled.<D>
    18:46:24†Dominus† : welcome))
    18:46:36αzυℓα : Thank you.)
    18:46:41Şhąŋi : Welcome))
    18:46:44†Dominus† : yw))
    18:46:52αzυℓα has left the conversation.
    18:48:43GiadaΦMilos : Shani, Tory myself , Dominus for posting order)
    18:49:22Şhąŋi : ~A familiar face it seemed and Shani already knew the woman behind it. Giada...the woman with the stew, as opposed to Gisella, the woman who seemed compulsively obsessed with staring at the hero. Obviously she was into being saved. The merchant finally caved when hard edged Shani flashed him a smile...intimidation was more her flavour but she -c-
    18:50:55Tory-Oakcroft : Gia can you NPC Me for a little bit hun? Situation I explained to you before came up again xxx tah)
    18:51:51GiadaΦMilos : of course)
    18:53:34Şhąŋi : could give flirting a go now and then. Five silver was better than one...it wasn't what she'd wanted but haggling was only amusing for so long. Alarmingly green orbs landed on Giada as she wandered over and she offered an easy smile. "Afternoon Giada...I did find it, eventually...it did take me until the sun rose to escape however...The trees --
    18:54:19Sybilla·Covelin : I'll take Tory's spot in the posting order... if no one minds)
    18:55:42Şhąŋi : in this land are unfamiliar to me and all seem very much the same..." It was a strange comment from a relatively odd creature. The offer was pondered over and though she might have planned to continue selling her wares here and there (actually wares, not the things beneath her clothing) she wasn't against being shown around by someone that might-c-
    18:57:31Şhąŋi : know these lands. "I wouldn't mind a wander and an ale...Lead the way vinr..."~
    18:57:32GiadaΦMilos : sure we will stick Tory back in when he comes back)
    19:01:45Sybilla·Covelin : Four paws pattered along the cobblestones. It was odd being in this form within the city but Sybilla had found herself like this after waking up and decided to stay this way. No one seemed to notice her as she meandered through the streets. Occasionally a child would run up to play. Which left Sybilla a little wide eyed and running in an /c/
    19:01:56Sybilla·Covelin : opposite direction. Which is exactly what had caused the wolf to go running straight for the group. Last Syb heard was a 'wait, puppy...' no way was Syb going to wait there. She loved kids, really she did but they pulled ears and tails. Nope. Paying attention to what was going on behind her and not at the group (Gia, Tory, Shani) when /c/
    19:02:07Sybilla·Covelin : Syb managed to fumble over her own paws. The tawny colored wolf ended up ass over tea kettle on her back staring up at the trio with slow blinks. Hey! She recognized some of those faces! A blue-eyed wolf was probably an odd thing but it wagged its tail at them. Tongue falling out of its open maw, really Kaleb would have been /c/
    19:03:16Sybilla·Covelin : laughing hysterically had he seen this despicable display of dog-like behavior but survival and all that. Had to act less like a wolf and more like a dog to erase suspicions and defeat the evilness that were orphan children.. yea, that was it./d/
    19:06:59GiadaΦMilos : "I know a place that you might like " The Wench was fairly close and Shani would probably feel a bit more comfortable as the Kings Head usually seemed to have a higher class clientel not that she considered Shani lower class. She gave a glance to Tory and clammed up, he would follow them she was sure but she didnt know what to say to him>>>
    19:07:24°19 has joined the conversation.
    19:07:35°19 has left the conversation.
    19:09:10GiadaΦMilos : at this moment. The arrival of the wolf startled her and she moved aside. She was waiting for more to follow as had the other day she was in the market with Tory. She had near been run down and so she wanted to avoid that. A few steps back and she saw it wasnt being followed by anymore and and she chuckled "Seems as clumsy as I am at times>>
    19:11:06GiadaΦMilos : and here I thought I was the clumsiest creature alive." She nodded toward the docks to Shani " I havent seen Tully today or Gisella they left as well perhaps we shall find them with a ale . " she gave a grin and a quick pat to the "dog" and then shouldering her bag more securely she started to lead Shani out of the marketplace with Tory >>>
    19:11:31GiadaΦMilos : following behind and surely watching for that group of men that they had encountered when they first entered.
    19:13:32Tory-Oakcroft : back.)
    19:13:43Şhąŋi : Wb))
    19:14:46Şhąŋi : So would that make the new order Shani, Sybilla, Giada, Dominus, Tory?))
    19:15:45†Dominus† he continued with his parchment. He took a break as and covered it up as he saw a woman approach him out of his periphials asking about if he was wanting more ale. Dominus looked up to her and looked over the room at the patrons and he replied..."Yes please" he watched as the woman took his goblet and moved away from him. he leaned back in his <C>
    19:17:05GiadaΦMilos : yep)
    19:17:22†Dominus† chair crossing his arms as he waited thinking to himself if he had anything else he needed to do while he was in town. Really other then picking up training armor and a short sword he hadnt needed anything else. Dominus mostly was in the tavern at the point in time for a bit of time for him to collect thoughts and work on the parchment he had <C>
    19:18:58†Dominus† started on early that morning while the others were still asleep using what little light the pit fire had gave him. It was true he wasnt much of one to sleep in or even sleep past dawn, he had trained his mind to have a mental clock of sorts to get him use to waking early to start on the day as he seen fit. Dominus was one not to waste a day<D>
    19:19:29†Dominus† : brb))
    19:20:51Tory-Oakcroft : Me?)
    19:21:05Sybilla·Covelin : Yessir)
    19:21:10Tory-Oakcroft : -Salutes-)
    19:22:28Tory-Oakcroft : =The look he had received fro Gia caused him to raise a brow, the girl was a constant battle. If she wasn't littering his ears with endless conversation, she was putting him in situatoins he didn't fully comprehend. Rather he understood...just didn't have the social prowess to act upon the knowledge. This usually left him looking either pig -c-
    19:23:57Tory-Oakcroft : or just rude. Pushing his hand back through his hair, the riot of the orphans and the canine sprinting towards him caused his chin to raise a little, the yips of joy from a scatter fo children and the canine endded up flipping base over apex and landing square in between them. Ocean eyes flitted downward, his brow raising calmly as a smirk came -c-
    19:26:22Tory-Oakcroft : to gias reaction. His voice quiet, lulled by the crowd whic was once again buzzing with excitment at something out of the ordinary, he crouched slowly his eyes running over the sandy coat and blue eyes. It should of sturck familiar to him, but a human mind tended to block out things that it did not fully comprehend. "Gia, it's not a goose." -c-
    19:28:27Tory-Oakcroft : -c- the chime in his voice a little amused, a gaggle of children came tussling over to the group, small fingers and sticky hands reaching for the canines fur as the others went to meander towards the 'wench' the children piped. "Scuse me Mr. can we play with your dog?" Raising a brow, he turned hisattention to the canine then Gia and finally to -c-
    19:30:58†Dominus† : back))
    19:31:24Tory-Oakcroft : the children. "I..."It wasn't his dog, but it didn't look overly keen on sticky fingers, and rough tail pulling. Crouched low, his knees clicked a little as absent mindedly his hand had been toying with the soft fur along her back.=
    19:31:57°19 has joined the conversation.
    19:32:00°19 has left the conversation.
    19:32:36Tory-Oakcroft : Wb)
    19:33:23†Dominus† : thanks))
    19:34:48Şhąŋi : ~The appearance of the wolf who was busy playing puppy seemed to catch all of their attentions. The hunter in Shani told her to draw her blade and add another fur to her collection but the redhead resisted the urge especially when what was clearly more lupine than canine started rolling around and playing at being a dog. Behind followed a gaggle-c-
    19:36:54Şhąŋi : of grubby handed children all set to stick their fingers who knows were on the poor creature. Nobody liked a child's finger up the nose and it wasn't exactly wise for the children to be trying. It'd be a shame to lose fingers so young. The tall woman crouched in front of the children and one had the audacity (brave child) to give her bright red -c-
    19:38:50Şhąŋi : hair a nice firm tug. Oww..."Careful little one...dogs aren't the only thing that bite..." And she gave her jaw a warning little bite before rising to her impressive height. It seemed enough to scare most of the rabble of children away for the sake of not being eaten by the barbarian...Leaving only a few wary audience members of the midget -c-
    19:40:26Şhąŋi : brigade who didn't seem so eager to test out the theory that dogs bite. "That saves you some hassle..." Shani offered to the fluffy member of their rag tag group, giving her a gentle pat on the head. There was something strange in those eyes...something more human but Shani didn't have the foresight to realise how right she might be with that. -c-
    19:42:33Şhąŋi : Finally her attention turned back to Giada, her decidedly quiet gentleman friend and the prospect of ale. "I suspect if they are anything like me they are still out their looking for the exit..." Shani's bright green eyes saddled sideways. "So does this stoic friend of yours have a name..?" The next part was clearly directed to uncomfortable -c-
    19:43:47Şhąŋi : Tory. "Or should I just give you one kyrr?"~
    19:48:09Sybilla·Covelin : Sybilla was not clumsy! Just those cobblestones were uneven. This wolf was accustom to forestry not city things. Pat to the head caused the wolf's eyes to close. Did they have to do that? Scratches were much preferred it didn't cause such a racket in her ears. Blue eyes flittered between the coming children and the man who had /c/
    19:48:19Sybilla·Covelin : crouched down. Ears flicking, tail swaying calmly because the dog -did- recognize him. Act like the dog, Sybilla. Sniffing at the ground. Black nose twitching as the barbarian scared away the children. A difficult line to walk between appearing to understand the humans like a dog would and -actually- understanding them. /c/
    19:49:22Sybilla·Covelin : The next pat on the head and Syb merely panted like any dog did. No dog breath though. Sneaking in a lick to retreating fingers. Not all human. Good to know. Sybilla decided it might be wise to stick close to Tory. Besides, he was petting her... there was a bug moving on the ground though and she watched it with a canine fascination. /c/
    19:50:38Sybilla·Covelin : Sniffing at it, putting her paw down on top of it, before lifting her paw up to see it still moving. /d/
    19:51:54÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    19:52:06Sybilla·Covelin : Welcome home)
    19:52:24«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Hey Tully))
    Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kaidus Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:37 am

19:52:34GiadaΦMilos : She gave a wry grin to Shani "That is Tory, he left before you came to the camp he was looking for my other friend Dominus. The two of them could have a silent contest and they are both so stubborn that they would grow moss before speaking a word." she looked around , surely Dominus knew she wsa in town and she hoped that he remembered >>>
    19:52:37GiadaΦMilos : welcome home)
    19:53:53GiadaΦMilos : to find her. " I am sure you will be meeting him too , he was supposed to meet up with me...though I didnt tell him I was coming to town exactly." Yes she assumed he would know because of course she was a woman. She just hoped the gift she had though simple would be better recieved then when she had tried to give one to Tory. She still ignored >>>
    19:55:41GiadaΦMilos : him as she wiped a light sheen of sweat from her brow"Feel free to stay but I am going to the tavern, I am getting thirsty." The tavern yes and then to the store and to the clothier. She began to move through the press of people to where the street would lead to the docks, she hadnt been in the city long but she knew her way to the taverns >>
    19:56:30GiadaΦMilos : which didnt really speak of the reasons she knew of them. Except for that once she didnt imbibe much at all.
    19:59:20†Dominus† recieved his knew ale stood and threw some coin down on the table downing the ale with a tilt of his head and raise of the goblet causing him to shake his head to shake it off. He picked up his pack and slung it to his back he clipped the short sword to the right side of his belt as his long sword was on his left. he packed up the scroll and <C>
    20:00:28÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    20:01:54†Dominus† tied the case off to his pack as well. Dominus moved to the door and pulled it open sliding out into the street. He looked about letting his eyes adjust and he started moving down the path cutting past the people on foot around him as he sought to finish his buisness in the town. Dominus's eye was caught as he had very good attention to detail<C>
    20:03:56†Dominus† he saw Tory first from his shear height and his eyes darted around a moment more and caught Giada moving in his direction. Dominus straighted his clothing and pushed his hair back his tunic sleeves cut off for dealing with the heat showing his tattoos and brands along his arms. His normal black attire causing him to stick out himself as most <C>
    20:05:10†Dominus† smart people didnt wear too much black during the summer months. He moved in the direction of Giada first as he had remembered he needed to link up with her in town to see how she faired as she told him about it and he took it as an implied promise to keep.<D>
    20:06:22Tory-Oakcroft : =The barbarian seemed to manage children relatively well, for her looks. Looks were not always right but considering this was their first encounter, obviously it would be the first guideline to assumptions Tory had. He nodded a little as the children skittered, the remaining seeming to take a few teetering steps back before they also skittered -c-
    20:07:20Tory-Oakcroft : away. Adult interaction was one thing...but children, nope. His hand still lazily trailing down the dogs fur, the soft coat churning inbetween his fingers he cocked his head and with his back to the rest of the group a soft smile came billowing through. Gia had cut his hair, the thick set fringe that had pestered his eye line on their prior -c-
    20:07:36Tory-Oakcroft : meetings now gone leaving the shimmering ocean blue hue on show to the elements. His blonde sandy tendrils now cropped back into neat, if not a little roughly pushed back spikes. Rubbing the back of her ear, his eyes catching the same not as Shani did in the canines eyes, something not quiet right for the form. Slowly peeling himself to standing,-c
    20:07:48Tory-Oakcroft : , his eyes narrowed a little in thought, something that usually would have been hidden behind his fringe. Almost as before, jigsaw pieces were clicking in his head only this time she would almost be able to see them through the glassy surface of his eyes. Shani knocked him out of his little internal guessing game, his brow raising slowly. His -c-
    20:08:14Tory-Oakcroft : His face set in a solemn stoney expression, his lack of speech and hefty size would be perfect for her to misplace him as Gia’s body guard. As ever Gia answered for him, with the girl around Tory barely had to utter a word, which was perfect for him. His head stooping a little, shoulders slouched he nodded a greeting and hooked his thumbs over -c-
    20:08:54Tory-Oakcroft : over the loop of his pockets. The canine was distracted, craning his head before they started to walk towards the Tavern, his voice quiet as ever. “Come on, pup.” He jerked his chin in their direction. Loitering a little lazily behind the pair as they headed towards the tavern=
    20:12:41Şhąŋi : ~They were looking for someone apparently...though she had known Giada a very short time she had mentioned this Dominus and Tory on a handful of occasions. They were either both her lovers or she was hoping them to be...smitten you might say. The bright green eyes watched as Giada strode off in search of this much named man having given Tory's -c-
    20:14:06Şhąŋi : answer for him. "I take it you have no tongue...?" She quipped, flashing a smile as she glanced towards a nearby seller who was insisting his prices were better than the heathen she'd just sold to. "I will catch you up..." Off she wandered, hopefully to add some coin to her purse.~
    20:14:15Şhąŋi : food is ready, I'll bbs))
    20:14:17Şhąŋi is away.
    20:22:29Sybilla·Covelin : Hmm, what? Pup? Oh, that would be her. Paws moved in silent grace beside Tory. She wasn't a dog. Not the way she moved through the crowd of people. Easily weaving through Tory's legs without tripping him to avoid being stepped on when necessary. It was a practiced art of sorts. Being able to blend in and appear normal. When /c/
    20:23:44Sybilla·Covelin : a vender dropped a piece of meat down in front of her Sybilla sniffed at it but side-stepped the offering to continue moving. Venders didn't like roaming dogs, often poisoned their meats and while she couldn't die from it she didn't feel like getting sick just for appearances sake. And then she found a boot lying in the gutter. /c/
    20:24:21Sybilla·Covelin : Sybilla wandered off to pick it up in her jaws and wandered back to show off her found prize. Perfect for chewing. Okay, so maybe it was a little dirty and a little covered in muck but a quick dunk in a rain barrel and it'd be good for chewing. /d/
    20:26:32GiadaΦMilos : Her eyes lit up when she saw Dominus and she turned to Tory "Excuse me a moment" that was it as she pushed her way to Dominus with a smile, perhaps a bit overeager but she was more then happy to see him. She pulled him aside tugging on his arm "I hoped you would show I do have something for you ." Now it was crystalized oranges , sweet and chewy>>
    20:28:49GiadaΦMilos : like candy. It wasnt the bag that Tory rejected , she pulled out from her bag the one for Dominus. Dominus would remember that Marcas ate them and he always gave them to the novices under him as a treat. "It isnt much but ..." she pressed the tiny paperbag into his hands as her eyes shining with anticipation but a bit of worry that he would reject>
    20:30:18GiadaΦMilos : the gifting like Tory did. She spoke shyly "I am sorry I was asleep when you got back last night, we had a guest and well ....I did try to wait up" she knew he had returned as he had promised but she had missed him.
    20:30:47GiadaΦMilos : Dom and I are going to break off for a bit he has only about a hour or so and so he can post more then once we will catch up with you guys in a bit)
    20:30:56Sybilla·Covelin : kk)
    20:31:36GiadaΦMilos : so skip us in the rotation for now)
    20:33:56†Dominus† gave a slight wave to the others as she took his arm to pull him away he brought his head down a bit with a smile to her as he followed her to the side of the street. When she spoke to him about having something for him he nodded and looked to her and said..."Very well" . As she pupshed the bag into his hands he put his grasp on it with one hand<C>
    20:36:45†Dominus† and placed the other on the scroll's case debating on pulling it foward though he didnt right away as he listened to her. Dominus dropped the hand from the scroll elaborate looking scroll case as he looked into the bag and looked back to her. "Thank you for your kind gift, I shall wait to share them with you" He remembered them from a time that <C>
    20:39:45†Dominus† was cast in memories. "Do not be sorry I checked on you when I returned last night." he unclipped the short sword with scabbard from his belt it had a fine look to it as the scabbard was a red that reminded him of her dress the night prior and held it out to her and he said...."I thought you could use this, it will due for now I think" though he<C>
    20:40:26Tory-Oakcroft : kk)
    20:40:44Şhąŋi has returned.
    20:41:04†Dominus† had temperary training armor for her in his pack on his back and the scroll case that he intended on giving her. Dominus smile had not left his face as he watch her expressions on her face now<D>
    20:42:25Tory-Oakcroft : =The canine lopped heavily over, boot in mouth and he let out a small snuff of laughter. The female wasn’t exactly your usual looking dog, her sandy fur and shocking eyes enough to have people paying attention, but the more wolfish trim of her silhouette had a few almost staring. He was trailing a little, his gait lazy. It was still as wide, and --
    20:42:37Tory-Oakcroft : covered the distance needed but he had little need to stretch himself, considering that Gia’s stride only took up just over half of his. Dominus’s figure stretched in the distance, he himself catching sight of the man a good minute before Gia, as his height gave him a vantage point. Ocean eyes darkened a little, his fingers suddenly busying -c-
    20:42:52Tory-Oakcroft : he pulled the cuff of his sleeves down, the black tatooed order brands covered by the cuffs. Pushing his hand back through his hair, the spikes tousled with the motion messily resting back into place as his head lurched a little. His defenses back to full, his back tensed a little in response. Gia skitted off, and he almost contemplated veering -c-
    20:43:06Tory-Oakcroft : to the side to escape for some peace. Two days of Gias chatter, however good company she had been...left him sorely needing a little peace. His eyes guided over the pair, and a smirk littered once more. Directing his eyes down at the canine he jerked his chin towards a large, tree that hid away in the corner of the square. He knew it was quiet.-c-
    20:44:19Tory-Oakcroft : “Come on pup, I don’t think we need to see what is going to happen next.” His fee strode off towards the tree, he wasn’t great with conversation, but Shani could split and follow which ever side she chose. He didn’t say otherwise after all. Dom made his defenses hit new heights, and his slight gruff posture showed that he wasn’t the best person -c-
    20:44:43Tory-Oakcroft : to preach about hiding behind false personas.=
    20:48:56Şhąŋi : Oh was is it my go? I lost track of what I was doing between pizza and returning))
    20:50:03GiadaΦMilos : you can I broke off out of the order with Dom)
    20:51:29Şhąŋi : Okay))
    20:53:16GiadaΦMilos : She took the short sword in the scabbard and she looked from it up to him "I ...and all I gave you were a bag of candy" she ran a hand over the scabbard and whispered "it matches my dress..." her eyes looked up and sought his again as she realized he had been paying attention and that there was more to it then perhaps>>>
    20:55:24GiadaΦMilos : he would even say right now. He was in a way shy about letting his feelings flow freely. "Thank you...very much" she could give Tory back his short sword now and she clipped the scabbard onto her belt and then twirled around "So do I look a proper knight? I think I should practice some sword play to make the look match up with the skill" she>>>
    20:57:55GiadaΦMilos : didnt wait for his answer but threw her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly as she whispered "Its the best present I ever got " she held the hug and then let her arms slide away as she stepped back. A moment longer and it would ruin properiety.
    20:59:55Tory-Oakcroft : You posting Shan?)
    21:00:26Sybilla·Covelin : In this form, Sybilla could watch the interactions between humans and gain a better understanding of what was going on without them realizing that's really what she was doing. Not that was what she'd set out to do today. Today had supposed to be just a day to roam the city in search of well... nothing in particular. No? What was /c/
    21:00:41Sybilla·Covelin : going to happen? To the tree... if a wolf could smile, well, it would look like she was smiling a little as they came to the shaded area. Oh, a stick! The boot was set down and the stick was picked up while she settled on the ground with both prizes. Okay, yes, she could be very canine at times. A growl was released, playfully, /c/
    21:01:27Sybilla·Covelin : as front paws were banged against the ground and her tail wagged happily. Go ahead, take the stick. Take it! Her head shook to entice him into it. Sure, some part of her was human but sometimes being a wolf meant embracing that part of her and letting it out. Maybe that's what Tory needed... to play. When was the last time the /c/
    21:02:07Sybilla·Covelin : man had taken a moment to simply have fun? And if Shani came to join them well, Sybilla could play fetch with two humans. /d/
    21:02:12†Dominus† As she replied about his bag of candy and he said raising it up to her..."we can share this....it is a great gift, Id much rather have this then a sword" he smiled as he watched her with the sword and when he noticed he had been caught with her comment about her dress his smile turned to a nervous smile somewhat. He said in reply to her..."your"<C>
    21:04:58Şhąŋi : ~The barbarian seemed to be caught between a man and his dog and a pair of would be lovers exchanging sweet treats and weaponary. No bets for guessing which side she would choose. Nobody wanted to be a third wheel and either way it seemed inevitable but at least she felt less like she was encroaching with lupine and friend. By the time she'd -c-
    21:05:02†Dominus† "very welcome" he figured he would sneak the scroll case in her stuff later as he thought to himself. Dominus brightened a bit more when she spoke about the gift being the best as almost mentally panting himself on the back. He hugged her back as she surprised him with the hug she threw on him his arms wrapping around her as well. Though <C>
    21:06:51Şhąŋi : exchanged a few sharp words with a merchant who'd been cheeky enough to offer her less, the pair seemed to be entangled in a game of fetch...Of course whether or not the rather grouchy seeming man would be willing to get involved was another question entirely...Then again it didn't seem like Tory had a problem with animals...just people. "I -c-
    21:07:38†Dominus† reluctant to let her go as she stepped back. Dominus asked..."I hope this day has treated you well, I apologize for taking so long I was picking you up training armor as well as working on some other errands". Dominus still watching her he would reply to an earlier question she had made and said...."So yes now we can work morme on your sword"<C>
    21:08:32†Dominus† "skill and the like" he held the bag of candies in his left hand now and his right hand holding his belt as usuall in comfort<D>
    21:08:49Şhąŋi : suspect if you don't throw that stick...she'll do it for you..." How did Shani know the gender? She didn't...but she could guess and it wasn't as if she hadn't faced wolves in the past....They were relatively prominent in her homelands. Of course they were usually on the sharp end of a pointy stick but Shani wasn't about to tell the wolfdog that.-c
    21:10:11Şhąŋi : "I'm Shani by the by...I know you're tongueless so I thought I'd answer the question for you Kyrr Tory..." Shani wasn't necessarily a chatter box but it was likely rude not to give ones name upon meeting in these lands...wasn't it?~
    21:12:08Tory-Oakcroft : =Coming up on the large oak, the calm settings around it called out to him like a siren upon sea air. Peace...silence...no talking. Perfect. He slumped down at the base of the trunk, the wide bark allowing him to rest his back against it his knees bending upward, as he watched the canine fickly switch between prizes and smirked. Animals were -c-
    21:12:22Tory-Oakcroft : easier, they didn’t require constant verification of themselves, or interaction. They were happy with...at this point the pup began hopping excitedly at his feet, twitching from side to side over the stick. Raising a brow he chuckled carefully. “Okay, okay calm down.” His voice a little more at ease than usual, he wasn’t guarded. There was as -d-
    21:12:38Tory-Oakcroft : far as he knew no one around to be on guard of. Lurching forward, his hand grasped the stick and a soft smile lingered his lips. Launching it, the man had a fair arm. The thin piece of wood sailing in the air a good 40 metres across the grass, and he hardly looked to have even put his shoulder into it. As the stick flew, Shani approached, and -c-
    21:12:51Tory-Oakcroft : his softened smile meandered its way back behind the set stoic expression. His large frame bundled lazily below the tree canopy, leather satchel loosely loitering below his legs. His eyes skimmed her and gave as ever a polite nod in greetings. It was as much as most got out of him. Gia managed to rip conversation from him, as he had learnt that -c-
    21:13:12Tory-Oakcroft : that giving her something meant she pestered less. He very rarely spoke mroe than two words to anyone, out of free will. Rarely...but it had happened once or twice. Raising a brow, ocean blue eyes focussed on her face as he shrugged a little. “I have a tongue Mi’lady.” His attention turned back to the hound waiting for it to scamper off. “I just -c
    21:13:24Tory-Oakcroft : not see it necessary to over use it.”=
    21:13:54GiadaΦMilos : She nodded over to the group of others"Tory came into town with me , if he gave me three words the way here I think it would be a exaggeration. The tall lady was gone by the time you came back, she had dinner with us her name is Shani." she was talking again as she sidled a bit closer. "Perhaps tomorrow we can do some work at the >>>
    21:15:31GiadaΦMilos : pit. I do need to buy some more supplies and if you can hunt some more. We have been entertaining a lot and the larder is empty. You know I couldnt turn away those looking for shelter or a warm meal" of course he would know. She would give the shirt off her back if someone needed it . A virtue to some a foolish venture to others.>>>
    21:17:39GiadaΦMilos : Dominus and Tory should understand but it was not only her vows but her nature.
    21:21:25†Dominus† He would look away for a moment and back to her as she spoke of Tory..."Yes I do need to apologize to him as well....." As she spoke more about the others and the night prior he nodded causing his hair to fall some around his face. Though not paying much attention to the hair when she spoke of the training pit he had made he aggreed.."Of course"<C
    21:23:33†Dominus† "we can train as much as you want" he grinned as she spoke about it and he chuckled as she spoke of him hunting as if to say it was too easy to bring in food where their camp was. After all he had no trouble bringing in fish or trapping or even using his hunting bow. "Of course we would turn others away" he aggred with her again as he wouldnt<C>
    21:26:45†Dominus† dream mof turning others away in a time of need or even if they were just weary. He reached out to touch her arm as he noticed she had slid closer and he said...."You know I am kind of disappointed to not see you in the dress again" he teased a bit and smiled to her he figured he would play on her earlier noticing of the scabbard of the sword he<C>
    21:26:53†Dominus† gifted to her<D>
    21:31:51Sybilla·Covelin : Yes, Sybilla was capable of throwing her own stick and fetching it. Which could be fun for an hour at least. More fun when a human participated in the game. When the stick was taken from the grips of her teeth, the wolf's tongue unfurled from its mouth to wag out the corner of her mouth. Then the stick was airborne and Sybilla's /c/
    21:32:02Sybilla·Covelin : chase instinct kicked in. Rear legs bent, the wolf pushed off the ground to catch the stick in the air. One could imagine if the stick was bird that it would have never made it though Sybilla rarely hunted fowl she could catch them if necessary. When paws came in contact with the ground again the wolf trotted happily back toward /c/
    21:32:26GiadaΦMilos : She raised a brow and then nodded " I shall remember and perhaps I will find a reason to wear one again . Though I could only imagine it would be for a feasting day or such, or if I run out of clothing again" she grinned and her fingers brushed against his for a brief moment . She finally noticed the tube and asked pointed"what is that ?" she had>>
    21:33:13Sybilla·Covelin : the humans to drop the stick at Shani's feet panting with 'effort.' Nose pushing the stick toward the barbarian as she growled quietly. Who needed conversation when one had fur and a stick?! They could talk, she would fetch and listen. /d/
    21:34:48GiadaΦMilos : been almost giddy about giving him the present, hoping that he would recieve it well. The spark of a memory that they shared about a commrade in arms that they both had admired and then his gifting to her , it was all a bit overwhelming but in a good way. A warm glow was burning and unless Tory decided to hurt her feelings again there would be >>>
    21:37:08Şhąŋi : ~Quite the catch she made...she'd be a fine hunting dog, if it weren't for the wolf thing. Shani suspected that you'd rarely see your catch if you left it in the jaws of a wolf...then again that was just stereotyping from a woman who'd never encountered anything but your standard go-for-the-throat wolves. Tory was obviously a man of few words and-c
    21:38:38Şhąŋi : as a woman who had grown with the stoic, warrior type it was nothing new...Often the fighters who were the loudest were those who died first, if only because their battle cries drew arrow fire and blade alike. The quiet and reserved were often the ones you encountered as old men...though whether battle and war had made them that way you could -c-
    21:39:00GiadaΦMilos : little that could dampen her feelings. "you know you would like nice in a festival uniform, I think that you owuld cut quite the fine figure" she had mentioned he was handsome before but after Tory had hinted she was noticing certain things , like the way the sun hit his skin, how his eyes lit and the way he stood with his thumb hooked in his >>
    21:39:11GiadaΦMilos : belt, all things that she had overlooked before.
    21:41:07Şhąŋi : never really be sure. The stick being nudged in her direction was grasped in surprisingly delicate hands for someone so strong...could crush your neck whilst still looking pretty! Quite the talent there. Testing the weight of it she promptly gave the thing a hard hurl, far enough that Sybilla would need to really run to catch it...hopefully it -c-
    21:42:46Şhąŋi : wouldn't crack someone in the head in the process. "That's alright Tory...there are fair better uses for a man's tongue than to leave it wagging..." The statement came out sounded crude but Shani was thinking of having it as a decorative trophy after combat rather than what most would leap to...#
    21:43:49†Dominus† looked down at the scroll case on his side and he stuttered as he spoke as if he was nervous about what it was..."Some scribing I have done today.......I..Its..another thing I was sorting out today" Dominus cleared his throat and when her fingers brushed his he caught hers in his hand slightly before dropping his hand back to his side. Dominus<C
    21:44:51°19 has joined the conversation.
    21:45:05°19 has left the conversation.
    21:45:14°19 has joined the conversation.
    21:45:18°19 has left the conversation.
    21:45:30Sybilla·Covelin : One more time and I'm banning its poptart ass! )
    21:46:02Tory-Oakcroft : =The canine bundled back, and his eys watched still carefully. He seemed to be constantly weighing something up, which left his conversation a little more stunted thn usually. Something was firing in the back of his mind, a place that he had learnt rarely to ignore as his instinct was usually something to trust. Her tongue lolled out, the blue -c-
    21:47:05†Dominus† gave a reassuring grin it was something he wanted to give to her but he wondered if he had gotten past with the answer he gave. He chuckled when she said he would look good in a uniform he said..."Well we will have to see I guess" he thought a moment before he spoke again to add upon her comment..."You look quite beautiful in a dress, so we are"<C
    21:47:09Tory-Oakcroft : eyes medling over the stick as he smirked. For a wolf, she was much like a spaniel. And a damn pest with that stick. Click. Last jigsaw piece. It slotted into the jumble, again leaving a big sybilla shaped outline, and suddenly his face smirked. Unfortunately the rather amused smirk had bad timing. CComing out at shani's comment about tongues, -c-
    21:48:36Tory-Oakcroft : which was only half heard and left him looking a little more 'instinct' driven than he would of liked. "Words are a waste of air, unless they have use." He watched the hound carefully, his eyes glimmering with that same tingling look that said his brain had come to a realisation. The only feeling that generally had Tory enjoying his -c-
    21:48:48†Dominus† "even" he smiled as he teased but ment his words obviously as Dominus was not one to spit idle words. He let his hands loop into his belt though his candies were still tucked into his left hand he held onto them as she had gifted them to him and he was bound to hold onto them personally.<D>
    21:49:19Tory-Oakcroft : own personality. "Pleasantries can be a real -pest-" His over emphasis on the last word, just seemed a little odd. But his eyes were directed fully to the canine.=
    21:52:52GiadaΦMilos : A group of street musicians began to play over in the marketplace, lutes and a flute sounded over the throng of people. She took his hands "So show me how we would dance if we were at festival" She placed one of his hands on her waist and the other she held aloft " I do not recall you dancing at festival, though I am sure you>>>
    21:54:53GiadaΦMilos : never noticed me either" She was almost sure he wouldnt start and so she pulled back to make the first step"My my you should be light on your feet...." she winked and began to hum to the tune "Practice you know makes perfect" the last festival for the monastary had been almost two years ago, a merry time of >>>
    21:55:41GiadaΦMilos : feasting and ascension for acoylytes. There was always dancing and she ended up usually dancing with other novices who barely knew their feet from a hole in the ground.
    21:59:18†Dominus† looked to the sound of the musicians and then back to her as she took his hands and speaking about dancing. Before he knew it he was dancing with her and taking up lead on her as he had a few lessons and he was decent. Dominus spoke back..."I did not show to many festivals" Dominus at the time had spent most of his time in the training halls<C>
    22:02:17†Dominus† spinning blades in the sparring rings. He laughed at her tease about him being light on shook his head and he said as he would lead her into a spin..."I might be out of practice but I still have it" he chuckled as he had stopped her against him looking down to her and he said...."Next festival around here we shall go, huh?" he smiled as he spoke<C
    22:02:30خدیجة has joined the conversation.
    22:03:35Sybilla·Covelin : Welcome to IK)
    22:04:15خدیجة : Thank you. ))
    22:04:20Sybilla·Covelin : Tory had put in -lots- of effort to tame this wolf. The thought almost made her bowl over in laughter. To them, of course, it would just look like the wolf was panting harder. That her mouth had opened wider to take in more air instead of the broad smile it really was. Sybilla stood there for a minute looking between Shani and Tory before /c/
    22:04:28GiadaΦMilos : welcome if you have any questions please feel free to whisper me)
    22:04:32Sybilla·Covelin : she'd nudge the barbarian closer to the human just as she let the stick go. Blue eyes watched it sail through the air. Pest. The word lingered as the stick sailed through the air something in those blue eyes spoke of amusement. Of mischief. Still there was a stick to fetch and Sybilla turned on her paws to go chasing after it. This /c/
    22:04:43Sybilla·Covelin : used to be part of pack fun where they'd prove who could leap the highest and all sorts of other things. Sybilla had to remind herself that they were -all- human and leaping off a rain barrel to launch herself some seven feet in the air would not be wise. So, instead she sat and waited for the stick to fall catching it in her mouth and /c/
    22:04:56Sybilla·Covelin : Or join our ooc room where answers can be answered too)
    22:05:30†Dominus† but didnt realize he had stop the dance as he looked at her standing the music and his mind drowning everything else in the area out. Dominus had lost his train of thought and it became obvious as he forgot to keep dancing. Dominus had lost the sense of proper and hoped she would not feel off about it as he and forgot to care what others nearby<C>
    22:05:34†Dominus† might think<D>
    22:06:05Sybilla·Covelin : trotting back with it once she had it. /d/
    22:09:49GiadaΦMilos : She wondered as he did not let her go and fixed his gaze upon her. The attention caused butterflies to flutter inside her inards. "I think that you forgot to keep moving. Did something distract you ?" she did not know whether to let go of him or to continue to hold on him she didnt hear the music >>
    22:09:52Şhąŋi : ~It seemed to be an in joke that Shani wasn't getting. She knew there was something off about the wolf (obviously, since it was a tame wolf) but her mind hadn't quite managed to grasp exactly what that was. As to Tory's other words they only made Shani give a low, amused laugh. "Has anybody ever told you, you're rather like a grumpy old man in -c-
    22:12:19GiadaΦMilos : or was she aware of the people around her. They could have been back at the stream the day he dunked her in. She swallowed roughly and took a deep breath aware of his fingers entwined with hers and the weight of his hand upon her waist. She still hadnt told Tory he was right that she had not paid attention to Dominus watching her. He was >>
    22:12:42Şhąŋi : a much younger body?" It was a random statement of course but being that age was not particularly relative in Shani's particular race she'd met a few men like that...Old souls and all that. In some ways Tory seemed to combine the broodiness of a teenage boy with the cantankerous stubborn nature of a pensioner...Shani had decided he'd prefer -c-
    22:14:20Şhąŋi : being classed with the older rather than the younger. Men didn't much seem found of being dubbed boys. "Sometimes words have uses we are just not yet aware of...Just as I suspect that pest word of yours does..." Oh so she was observant...it wasn't all just red hair and height up there....there was some brains...sometimes. Or perhaps she was just-c-
    22:14:26GiadaΦMilos : a man of such few words that his actions and his eyes told stories that his words never would and because Tory was like that as well he had seen all along in the short time of observing Dominus what she hadnt heeded for weeks. "I think that I should start paying more attention " it was random , a thought spoken outloud.
    22:15:06Şhąŋi : being paranoid. Perhaps she was the pest but she was just too blind to notice. "I think it's your go Tory..."~
    22:21:42†Dominus† He held her a moment longer and he replied to her first comment...."Yes I believe something or someone has distracted me" his words were quiet. Dominus still lost over her and when she said she needed to pay more attention he said..."as I need to speak more" his reply was as quiet as his last words. At this point Dominus realized that they <C>
    22:21:52Tory-Oakcroft : =His head held a little higher as she nudged and he just rolled his eyes a little tiredly. Slumped against the bark, he didn't seem much enticed to change her opinion of him. Someone who was of more inkling to defend their nature may of perhaps vocalised on the point but, it really didn't matter. Raising a brow he picked up the stick and-c-
    22:23:15Tory-Oakcroft : launched it at full velocity. "Trust me. Pest is an understatement." He still hadn't really cleared anything up. It just left more questions, that anyone with half an IQ point would put money on would never be answered. He just stared at the sky, the clouds over head beginning to roll darker as the sun was beginning to leech it's decent from -c-
    22:24:29Tory-Oakcroft : the scorch of midday. The heat hopefully would begin to die down soon. Pushing his hair back again, it seemed a rather pointless act considering the short spikes did nothing more than stay in place. But it was a habit that would be hard to break. The stick was still in mid flight, sailing hard in the air and skimming over the fence that -c-
    22:26:21†Dominus† had passed over the unwritten rules of how to be proper. He fought what urges he had but he would do it anyways he figured quick wouldnt hurt. Dominus leaned in and gave her a kiss though he wouldnt force the issue if it made her uncomfortable, the knight had stepped out of his mind and it was just him at that point. He would drop the hand that<C>
    22:26:50Tory-Oakcroft : surrounded the tree. It was on target to land precariously right in the middle of a large group of street children. Whether it was done on purpose, or simply a misguided throw was something that you could play guessing games on for weeks. He found a new outlet, tugging up the collar of his shirt so it sat a little crooked at his neck line, -c-
    22:27:57†Dominus† held hers to pull the scroll case off his side as he this happened. His opposite hand still on her waist he would offer it to her after without words just a gesture<D>
    22:28:41Tory-Oakcroft : the offset collar lifted up as he fidgetted with it. Close quarters generally made him uncomfortable, and having to give responses was even worse. " Skip me." It was worth a shot.=
    22:30:37GiadaΦMilos : She not only let him kiss her but she returned it as well as she knew how. Her eyes closed and she put her arms around his neck almost standing on her tiptoes. That kiss was private though it was in public, she knew what it cost him for he was so proper a knight. She let her fingers play against the back of his neck and let his lips claim hers in>>
    22:34:07GiadaΦMilos : a sweet surrender. She let her mouth course of hers sweetly before she eased her body back. Her eyes opened and captured his as she felt the warmth of the kiss leave her lips. " I must take back my words of earlier, the sword was wonderful gift but it is only the second best now" the kiss was a gift of his heart and she felt the buzzing of >>
    22:35:04GiadaΦMilos : her blood in her head and this was a much better feeling then too much ale.
    22:36:56»Đãřâẏ« has left the conversation.
    22:37:18†Dominus† he took her hand and placed the scroll case in her hand gently closing her hand over it he said...."Open this later when you are by yoursef" he smiled when she spoke of the kiss as a gift he said..."well the best gift is for you alone" Dominus knew that he would have to be finishing errands and that he would have to let her get back to the group<C>
    22:38:00»Đãřâẏ« has joined the conversation.
    22:39:59†Dominus† before they sent out a search party due to how long she had been gone. Though he still held her close he said...."becareful with that case...it is very old....and the parchment inside is yours as well" he would let her go and rest his hands on his belt again watching her reactions. Dominus face was that of a happyness he had not known prior to<C>
    22:41:00†Dominus† meeting Giada and he just had failed at putting it in words. However the parchment in the scroll case was to have a medium just for that so where words failed his writting would not<D>
    22:42:11Sybilla·Covelin : Oh, now this half-human was catching on? This could get interesting. The wolf watched as the stick was thrown until those words were spoken. Pest was an understatement? This brought out a low sounding growl that didn't appear as friendly even as Sybilla went after the stick. The wolf leaped the fence, ignored the loud ker-thump /c/
    22:42:22Sybilla·Covelin : of her rear paws smacking into it as she landed harshly on the other side. Pest. The word tumbled around in her brain even as she meandered to find the stick being held by a bunch of children. Evil man. Eyes narrowed in the children's direction, hackles raised and she gave off a vicious sounding set off snarls that kept them /c/
    22:43:47GiadaΦMilos : She took the case and nodded "If you could pick up our clothes at the clothier and I will go get the food and meet you back at the camp tonight?" she was still giddy from the kiss and not really wanting to let him go but they were young and she knew that this was only the>>
    22:44:15Sybilla·Covelin : from getting any closer. When they went to run off to play with a far more willing dog Sybilla licked at her chops. Sat there staring at the stick now vacated by everyone. Except, the game was ruined. Pest. She wasn't a pest. Why would he think she was a pest? She'd barely spoken two words to him in days. Kept her distance from everyone /c/
    22:46:39GiadaΦMilos : beginning. She held fast to the case and whispered "I will look at this when I am alone, I shall see you tonight" she turned and headed back to where Shani and Tory were but she turned to flash him one more smile as she disappeared into the crowd to find where they had gotten themselves too. There was still drinks to get and she had>>
    22:46:54Sybilla·Covelin : over the last few days. Rear paw lifted to scratch idly at her face before she'd trot back to the fence and leap up and over with a bit of a struggle. Couldn't make it look too easy. Humans were so fickle. When she reached the pair she snatched the boot and laid out of reach with a quieted huff to chew at the leather. /d/
    22:47:28GiadaΦMilos : to get something or there would be naught but crumbs for them all for dinner. She looked for the surly man and the tall redhaired woman they both were sure to stand out in the crowd.
    22:47:41Şhąŋi : Whoops, I gotta go...Goodnight all!))
    22:47:46Şhąŋi has left the conversation.
    22:47:47Tory-Oakcroft : See yah.)
    22:47:52Tory-Oakcroft : Or not O.o)
    22:49:22†Dominus† he would let his hand graze over her wrist as they parted ways and he had agreed to do his part with the clothier. He ran into a few people as he walked away looking back at her apologizing to those who he ran into. His mind was jumbled in thought as he moved down the street to the clotheir.After picking up their orders and stopping a few other <C>
    22:51:08†Dominus† on a few other errands he would head back to camp dropping her new practice armor neatly by her things at the camp site and he would drop his gear by his things as well. Dominus would make a few more improvements to the training pit and would move out to go hunting with his hunters bow that he kept with him. The whole time feeling better and<C>
    22:51:47†Dominus† all but forgetting about the tragedy that had befallen the order.<D>
    22:51:53†Dominus† : alright im outty i gotta get to bed))
    22:52:10GiadaΦMilos : night)
    22:52:30†Dominus† : night, have a great day and great night everyone!))
    22:52:34†Dominus† has left the conversation.
    22:52:38Sybilla·Covelin : night ..)
    22:52:42Sybilla·Covelin : Missed him too)
    22:53:04Tory-Oakcroft : =The lolloping canine skidded quickly to a halt, at the sudden sight of children and it bacame a little less hard to guess that his aim wasn’t as bad as he could have made out. Pushing his hand back through his hair a slightly amused smirk came at the children skitting from the growls, appreciating the thought a little as sometimes he wished he -c-
    22:53:18Tory-Oakcroft : could have that same snarling effect. So far the most he could muster was just abject silence. Shani suddenly wandered off into the crowd, raising a brow he watched he leave. Another may have taken offence, or been hurt at the fact but to be honest it came as a slight relief. Letting his head lull back against the tree trunk, his eyes downturned -c
    22:53:34Tory-Oakcroft : on Syb and he snuffed. “Do you plan to malt anytime soon?” He really was in more of a foul mood than usual. Something had him a little on edge. Mainly...he missed the lapsing hiding place of his fringe. For a man with few words, it was amazing how he could outlet his annoyance. Actually...he didn’t. Mostly he wandered to 4 am in the night air, -c-
    22:53:53Tory-Oakcroft : until his brain fell asleep enough just to last him to camp and let him die into sleep for a few hours. The huff from the wolf came and he pinched the bridge of his nose a little, tension building in his forehead. “I am getting attitude from a dog....achievement.” He turned his eyes back to the clouds, and enjoyed the peace. Little would he be -c-
    22:54:08Tory-Oakcroft : aware, that his words may ever actually insult, or offend. He considered them carefully when it came to keeping himself hidden underneath his rock. But not when it came to empathizing with others. It was never something actually he had ever spent much time musing about.=
    22:58:53GiadaΦMilos is away.
    23:03:56Sybilla·Covelin : In front of him? No. Sybilla wouldn't give him the pleasure. When he spoke of her attitude and used the word dog, ears pinned backwards. He was right she shouldn't have been acting so... Ofi like. Sybilla crept closer to set her head on his leg. Nose nudged at his hand. An apology in fur for her bad behavior. Just she missed home. It was /c/
    23:06:21Sybilla·Covelin : hitting her now just what her punishment meant... what her trust in humans had truly cost her. Not even Kaleb understood and he was like her. She sacrificed her bond to her entire pack for these humans who felt nothing. Ears flicked at the thoughts and the wolf closed its eyes, let out a long sigh. These humans couldn't understand /c/
    23:07:05Sybilla·Covelin : what she'd given up to make sure the beast didn't hurt them. Right now, she'd settle for a damn scratch behind the ears to make it feel a little less lonely damn it. /d/
    23:10:59Tory-Oakcroft : =The dog...girl...oh he just gave up trying to keep up, crept closer dumping her head on his leg. Ocean eyes watched her carefully, the hues now too often seen for his liking as even as a canine she looked so forlorn. Taking in a slow breathe he let it out and place a hand behind her ear, kneading the spot a little as he kept his tongue for the -c-
    23:12:20Tory-Oakcroft : minute. The bark rough at his back he shifted a little to change the spots where it had begun to dig in for new ones. A little absent mindedly toying with her right ear. The stoic persona, and hardfaced expression covering something similar to hers underneath. A sacrafice never told, and alot of blood on his hands that would never rinse clean. -c-
    23:14:32Tory-Oakcroft : The sky shifted above them and he finally reached his spare hand into his bag. A medium slice of salted meat pulled out that he had bought with his winnings from the night before. Placing on his leg infront of her nose, it may have been one of the first acts of kindness in a while for the man. "Here. You look like you could use it more than me" -c-
    23:15:58Tory-Oakcroft : at this point in time they certainly made a depressing pair. Sat solemnly in a silent corner of the landscape, just musing on their own internal turmoils. He rolled up his sleeves, the heat beginning to get to him not to mention her fur was spreading all over the cuffs. Pulled back to elbow level both wrists tattooed with the embellishment of -c-
    23:17:43Tory-Oakcroft : his past order. The right arm bearing a large T branded into the flesh. The brand not something that was done in caring, as the edges were jagged from his struggling at the time. "Atleast you don't have to share camp with the love bird." A slight humour, his voice even giving a little intonation as the ocean eyes glinted with a slight light -c-
    23:18:08Tory-Oakcroft : of amusement. It really was going to take practice hiding the small tells in them without his fringe.=
    23:30:57Sybilla·Covelin : Sybilla's beast had never hurt anyone, that she was aware of. And she was going to keep it that way. Just as other than that hunter who she'd bitten in defense of her life and Kaleb's life. She had never tasted the blood of a human. The whole experience had been horrible. Black nose picked up the scent of the meat despite being nearly /c/
    23:31:08Sybilla·Covelin : lulled to sleep by his rubbing. The wolf bit off a piece and chewed at it. Giving a quiet snort of air through her nostrils when he mentioned the lovebirds. Eyes settled on the T. Sybilla may not have been able to speak words but the wolf understood what it meant. Or at least what it would have meant on her skin. Before he could /c/
    23:33:41Sybilla·Covelin : stop her, she lashed her tongue out to go over the marking. A wolfish manner of healing despite the fact it was scar tissue. A silent, I understand, before she laid back down to chew at the salted meat. Tory might have been surprised to see what laid beneath the fur. Faded scars that over time became nothing more than white markings /c/
    23:34:03Sybilla·Covelin : against her skin. It was a blessing and curse. No one knew just how much Sybilla had been through and she tended to keep it that way. Besides, no men liked their whores too badly blemished. /d/
    23:42:37Tory-Oakcroft : =The snort actually summed up his feelings about the situations relatively well in such a short sound. “My point exactly, Milady.” His fingers still kneading at her ear, the air rushed past them as the noise of the market around them seemed to be almost void here. The small oasiz of peace in the buzzing centre of the town, leeching sound into -c-
    23:42:50Tory-Oakcroft : its bubble and sending it packing in the opposite direction. The sudden lap at the mark brought him back from the shuddering thought, every instinct usually told him to shift the sleeve back down but what would be the point. Considering the mark was seen, it was understood he just let his head thud a little harder against the bark and he smirked.-c
    23:43:09Tory-Oakcroft : “Caught me I guess. I did tell you not to judge all men with pointy sticks with one book.” Considering Tory’s flesh was very rarely on show, hidden beneath the white shirts he wore so often, the markings on his skin were of little consiquence. Turning his eyes down to hers he caught them and chuckled. “You know, I look like a madmen talking to -c-
    23:43:31Tory-Oakcroft : you like this. Or a drunk man...which on the topic sounds like quite a plan.” He needed ale, and large portions of it so he could atleast stumble drunkenly back to camp, and avoid the traumatic ordeal of having to be compos mentos enough to actually retain anything he saw there. “I have a feeling drunken stupor may be the may to endure camp -c-
    23:44:25Tory-Oakcroft : camp until I raise some coin up for tavern lodgings on a more permenant basis.” His hand gave her ear one last rub, it seemed in this format he had little problem with words. The dog form giving him a little more volume, as he shifted to stand. "Plus I think my legs have gone to sleep. Standing carefully so that her jaw didn't just hit the -c-
    23:44:46Tory-Oakcroft : ground with a crunch, he stretched his back out slowly, kneading the front of his thighs a little.=
    23:47:44خدیجة has left the conversation.
    23:56:14Sybilla·Covelin : In a way they were two peas in a pod when it came to that 't'. She'd been shunned out of her pack for choosing the humans. Which was considered to be a traitorous act. What was with these humans and having a need to get drunk? Going to the tavern seemed like a very bad idea. It usually meant getting stepped on. Maybe he would /c/
    23:56:24Sybilla·Covelin : follow her? They weren't far from some place she could put on human skin and he could drink. Blue eyes narrowed slightly and Syb tugged at his pant leg a little and then sat on her hind haunches. Charades? Sure. Would he understand that she wanted to go change? Probably. Tory was many things but stupid was not one of them. Then /c/
    23:57:45Sybilla·Covelin : she found an empty bottle of alcohol and picked it up to show it to him. Before she dropped the bottle and tugged at his pant leg again. Follow. Sybilla started wandering in that direction. Either way, she'd been in fur long enough and ran the risk of running into those hunters like this. Not something Sybilla wanted to go through. /c/
    23:59:30Sybilla·Covelin : Healing from that experience had been painful enough. This time they'd probably have swords and Sybilla didn't have Kaleb around to help. It would just be a bad situation. Time to shed the wolf fur.../d/
    00:01:18Tory-Oakcroft : =His eyes meandered across the town which was starting to become dark, about to head towards the tavern, his pants legg tugged and he dropped his eyes down. Raising a brow slightly, he watched the amusing circus acts of the canine with a slight smirk. It wasn't really hard to follow. The girl may be a little heavy handed in her charades, -c-
    00:02:28Tory-Oakcroft : but atleast it got the job done. He followed behind her, his wide stride covering the ground easily as he trod across it. Unfortunately being two peas in a rather sickly pod, would probably be no solace for either of them. But sometimes it helped. Pushing his hand back through the hair that used to be there, it was feeling a little like a phantom-c
    00:04:38Tory-Oakcroft : appendage. Blonde spikes falling messily, as he paced behind her. "You know, if burly men jump out and try to mug me. I'm traiding the hound." The lilt in his voice, just barely said he didn't mean it. He was attempting at normal interaction, if not doing a blindingly good job of it. The streets meandered a little as he followed behind her. -c-
    00:08:03Tory-Oakcroft : The man wasn't exactlly stealthy however, his boots clunked the gruond. The sword at his hip clicking against the metal buckles of the guide belt. Obviously sneaking up on people....not Tory's strong point. His eyes narrowed a little, as they meandered. "They build taverns in the middle of nowhere?" Of course he was expecting atavern, like the -c-
    00:08:11Tory-Oakcroft : quiet bakery previously.=
    00:10:55Ķąlęb has joined the conversation.
    00:11:56Tory-Oakcroft : Enter the teeth. dun dun duuuuuun.)
    00:11:57Sybilla·Covelin : Ofi...)
    00:12:11Ķąlęb : Woof Woof))
    00:12:43Ķąlęb : Me Ofi? You're the one that was playing fetch princess Cool)
    00:14:55Tory-Oakcroft : Fag, brb.)
    00:15:54Sybilla·Covelin : why don't you come play fetch with me... )
    00:16:59Ķąlęb : -The chill of the night had begun to set in once the sun started to go down. Balmy heat was one thing but with a layer of fur beneath your flesh it tended to get to the best of weres. The bite was much preferred and Kaleb, ever assured of his own self worth and attractiveness was airing his torso by leaving his shirt untied and gaping across his-c-
    00:18:22Ķąlęb : chest. Or perhaps it was the bedroom he'd just left that was the cause for this...never let it be said that wolves were afraid to act on instinct...when they wanted a casual fuck they usually found it. For most pack wolves, they had their mates but a lone wolf like Kaleb didn't have such a luxury...lucky for him he knew how to charm most women--
    00:18:27Ķąlęb : -c-
    00:20:16Ķąlęb : of below average intelligence into bed. They'd giggle at his witty banter, fawn over his rippling muscles and he'd have to fight them off with a stick if he didn't decide to join them in their boudoir. Of course that was most likely how it worked in Kaleb's head but after several rounds with a flexible wench who gave a damn?! Normally after such-c-
    00:22:23Ķąlęb : sordid interludes he'd head to the nearest inn and win himself some coin whilst his adrenaline was still rolling through his veins but today he was curious to find out what had happened to his friendly neighbourhood werewolf and her grouchy guardian. Word had it on the street that the orc (Trolly...Trinny...Tranny...something along those lines) -c-
    00:23:43Tory-Oakcroft : Tully?)
    00:24:32Ķąlęb : lived and worked in the forge so he'd bet a roll with a rattlesnake that was where he'd end up finding Sybilla...On arrival the place was covered in her scent beneath the layers of molten metal and sweaty half orc...That was how good his nose was....it was also why most people smelt much worse than they thought they did. He'd found a way in,-c-
    00:25:28Ķąlęb : either by careless door locking or other more questionable means and was currently perusing the armour and weapons that lay strewn about the place...Not helping himself to anything. No. Of course not.-
    00:25:40Ķąlęb : Yeah...I know that, Kaleb is just an ass))
    00:27:59Tory-Oakcroft : Its awesome lol.)
    00:30:06Ķąlęb : he was all set to call Tory Bangs and then he went and got them cut off!! For shame!!))
    00:30:59Tory-Oakcroft : LOL!)
    00:31:07Tory-Oakcroft : You try defending against gia!)
    00:31:22Sybilla·Covelin : Hey! OOC room... -points-)
    00:31:45Tory-Oakcroft : yes mame)
    Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kaidus Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:39 am

00:39:08Sybilla·Covelin : The hound would kill them for trying. Wait, where did -that- thought come from? Sybilla passed a look in his direction slightly concerned that she was willing to protect the human from other humans. That had never happened before. They always lived in two separate worlds. Sybilla in hers and the humans in theirs. They merely co-existed /c/
    00:39:18Sybilla·Covelin : from time to time. Never had she had a thought to protect one from another human. A shake of the furred head came when Sybilla turned down the way that led to the forge. Home. Or well, what had become home to her. Around the side of the building to the back where the door was open so she could slip in and out at her leisure. /c/
    00:39:27Sybilla·Covelin : Slipping in, the woman made it just to the room she cohabitated with Tully in before her body understood what she was about to do. It was a moment too late that Sybilla recognized Kaleb's scent. The wolf collapsed to the floor as the shift back to human took over. For a few moments after the woman was in fact a /c/
    00:41:02Sybilla·Covelin : human she just laid there barely breathing. Finally, when she stood up she snatched a over sized tunic to throw on while she pulled free a bottle of whiskey from the reserve of alcohol Tully kept. Sybilla started in Kaleb's direction but stopped short at the scent of... well...his recent escapades. The woman took a step back and looked toward /c/
    00:44:18Sybilla·Covelin : Tory with a smile. "Drink?" Yea, getting sloshed face drunk sounded like a very good idea. "Hey, Ofi, drink?" Glasses were taken from the hiding place and she poured three. "What to we owe the pleasure of your company, Kaleb?" Smelling like that... /d/
    00:48:55Tory-Oakcroft : =The night had finally fallen in, over casting the sky above with a deep shadow that rest easy over the land. The rare glimmer of candle lit windows, streaking through the. The cold bite in the air finally brought solace with it from the days immersing heat. Pulling his collar up a little, it cuffed just below his ears to frame the nape and -c-
    00:49:08Tory-Oakcroft : and protect it from the cold that was beginning to snap at the hairs on his neck line. Unlike them he clearly wasn’t fur lined. His skin beneath the shirt goose pimpled, and flecking with scars that now burnt a little in the cold. Pushing his hands into his pockets, the cold tips of his fingers easily warmed in the lining. Broad shoulders for -c-
    00:49:23Tory-Oakcroft : once actually set straight, his head held in a normal position. Apparently even when the knowledge of what was underneath, the illusion of canine had him less defensive. Blonde spikes tussled in the slight winds that rushed the landscape. His satchel clicked against his back, the order pendant swinging loose over the edge as the clear metal -c-
    00:49:35Tory-Oakcroft : circle embellished with an intricate rune central, lazily swayed against the leather. His shirt sleeves still hitched to his elbow. He was being a little to careless with his markings. The forge door opened, thick scent of metal and stale fire burned acidly in his nose and left him with a slight distaste for the smell that he never knew he had. -c-
    00:49:49Tory-Oakcroft : Hard eyes melded of Syb as she suddenly dropped, and by the time his mind caught up it was a little to late for him to have not seen. The tunic snatched, and the whiskey in hand he merely skirted his gaze admiringly to the...floor. Excellent, stone...interesting indeed. His eyes caught Kaleb, and his walls shot back into defense. H leant near to -c
    00:51:29Tory-Oakcroft : to the doorway, his back crooked on the frame as he just watched the pair. His words carefully guarded as he spoke but his eyes met the mans, not in challenge just in a slight hint of caution. “Sure.” It was quiet, but it was audible. His posture a little lazy, he almost sat polar opposite to the abrasive man. Quiet, stoic and and cautious -c-
    00:52:15Tory-Oakcroft : of his surroundings. Crossing his arms over his chest, he had a feeling that one of these things just didn't belong her, and the odd one out was closer to home than he would have liked.=
    00:55:17Ķąlęb : -The shift wasn't anything he hadn't seen before nor was Sybilla's naked body...He seemed to recall the second time they met, post PigGate both of them showed their shifts to each other by means of necessity. Arrows weren't easy to yank out with a set of paws. So when the wolf came wandering in and shed its furry self, Kaleb made no secret-c-
    00:57:25Ķąlęb : of eyeing Sybilla up...He wasn't a gentleman about it that much was obvious....What not?! She was naked after all. The blade he'd been giving a once over for purely aesthetic reasons was dumped back in its place and he gave a rather lazy few steps in Sybilla's direction. "Paybacks a bitch ain't it princess?" He quipped. She'd shown up smelling -c-
    00:58:58GiadaΦMilos has left the conversation.
    00:59:00Ķąlęb : of fun times in the sheets the last time they'd met and managed to distract him to the point he put a blade through his hand...so yes...there was a certain degree of satisfaction when he spied those backwards steps of hers. His harsh green eyes caught on Tory and did a double take. "Aww shucks Bangs, you went and snipped them off...Now I'm gonna -c
    01:02:00Ķąlęb : hafta think of another name for you..." He sounded genuinely disappointed by that but also appreciated the challenge. As Sybilla offered the drink he gave an absent nod, hand stroking his stubbled jawline thoughtfully. Then...ding ding ding, the flaming torch went on above his head...not literally because then his hair would go up in flames...-c-
    01:03:45Ķąlęb : but you get the idea. "The grumpy guys name is Tully...and you've got a face like a horses smacked behind so you can be Sully...You get it...Sullen...Sully..." He gave a raucous laugh that would probably get him a kick in the shin at least. Thank the Gods he at least found himself funny. Giving a few hard breaths to calm himself down, the wolf -c-
    01:04:50Ķąlęb : gulped down the drink in a typically ungrateful manner. "No reason darlin', I was just passing by and fancied a mooch around your humble abode..."-
    01:07:13Sybilla·Covelin : Having either of them seeing her naked didn't bother her. It was after all nothing they had not seen before. Pay back. That's what he was doing?! A low growl was released in his direction. Warning him that he was in her territory and a measure of respect was in order. What she had done, she had not done on purpose. Sybilla /c/
    01:09:29Sybilla·Covelin : passed Tory the drink with an apologetic look attached. An, 'I didn't realize he would be here' type of look. Before she poured herself one and set the bottle down to stare at the big mouthed wolf in front of her. There would be a fight eventually. Even though wolves liked being near other wolves there had to be a hierarchy. At the /c/
    01:13:04Lillianna_Darkstorm has joined the conversation.
    01:13:21Lillianna_Darkstorm has left the conversation.
    01:14:32Sybilla·Covelin : moment, there wasn't one. Eventually they would have to figure out who was top dog. "I'm sorry, Tory." A look was shot in Kaleb's direction, bad dog. "Kaleb forgets his manners..." /d/
    01:16:20Tory-Oakcroft : =Brilliant, he had progressed from jibbering young acolyte, to cocky go knew what. Perfect. The subtle words between the two had him almost debating turning himself full axis and heading back towards a...well anywhere that had alcohol he could drown in. The air in the forge was thick, scented with ash. Cold eyes shot up over the man at his rather-c
    01:16:35Tory-Oakcroft : cocky, and oh so delightful commentary. The man was a comedic genius. Raising a brow in response, his lips set in a smirk as he snuffed out slightly before his words came out with the same half lit tone. The tone so quiet it was actually a shock he even managed to be heard by those that that didn’t have ‘extra’ hearing. A smirk littered his face -c
    01:16:50Tory-Oakcroft : as he cocked his head in retort. “How’s the hand?” It was simple, but most things Tory said were fairly limited as bolshie attitudes tended to wash over him. Taking the drink his jaw set on edge as he dumped his satchel at his feet, the pendant clicking the ground and flicking with a shimmer underneath the leather folds. Keeping his posture -c-
    01:20:02Tory-Oakcroft : secured against the frame, the growl had him finally lifting his eyes over Sybi, pulling the collar of his shirt up against his neck, again he guided his own drink back half at a time. “Thank you..” He paused as he was a little lacking in a name for her, other than the obvious of her actual name..but oh no that would be too easy. By the time this-c
    01:20:16Tory-Oakcroft : had crossed his mind, he realised the sentence had been left hanging anyway, so why bother. The look noted he just shrugged his shoulders, it didn’t particularly phase him. Although his head had lulled a little lower set, his shoulders squared and set fast. “Court jester in the making I see? You really would suit a hat with little bells...and a -c-
    01:20:28Tory-Oakcroft : nice big red ribbon. Peachy.” It wasn’t exactly holding his own. Letting his eyes rest on Sybi again, and he smirked. “No need.” He chuckled and his mind had its own internal monologue. “To forget them you would have to have actually had them to misplace.=
    01:21:42GiadaΦMilos has joined the conversation.
    01:21:46GiadaΦMilos is away.
    01:23:40Ķąlęb : -The wolf quirked a brow...wasn't this nice? The other wolf had got herself a little human play thing and he had quite the eager tongue. The wolf in Kaleb wanted to get aggressive, to start something with Tory merely for talking back to him but Kaleb had lived with humans long enough to be able to quell the beasts desire to constantly go for -c-
    01:25:15Ķąlęb : the throats of those who disrespected him. Plus he'd likely have to chew on Sybilla if he did...and whilst that would be delightful in one context he wasn't quite ready to start Medieval Total Wolf War just yet. He knew how packs worked, how territory was contested and with beasties like them it was more than just a little fur that would end up -c-
    01:27:07Ķąlęb : flying. Eyes strayed to the hand, blatantly ignoring Sybilla's set glare. There wasn't a mark on it and he'd stupidly forgotten to keep it bandaged to keep the illusion going. "Uh...Must be all those green veg I eat mate...seems like the wounds already bloody vanished! Fancy that!" He tried to sound genuinely shocked but acting was not really his-c
    01:30:04Ķąlęb : forte unless he was working someone...and he hadn't had the sense to turn those charms on any time around either of these people. "I am sorry though....Did I interrupt you going at it in your other bedmates workplace? Watch out Sully...all this fire...it'd be a shame if you ended up with blisters on your cock and burns on your arse...Something --
    01:30:06Ķąlęb : -c-
    01:31:50Ķąlęb : tells me you'd wear them a lot longer than I would..." he flashed a grin and found himself a perch on a nearby surface...not one that was molten hot of course. His eyes were absently eyeing the shiny he'd noticed when Tory dropped his bag...Rut Roh. "As for my manners...I think I lost them in an unlucky roll of dice decades ago..."-
    01:38:11Sybilla·Covelin : Oh, Sybilla was perfectly content to sit back and watch the pair of them verbally duke it out. The glass of whiskey was lifted and she took a sip. The tunic she had on draped down far enough to hide everything that needed hiding. This was beyond amusing, the pair of them. Court jester in training. Green vegetables. The smirk /c/
    01:38:22Sybilla·Covelin : on her face was one of pure enjoyment as she leaned out of their way sipping at the alcohol. Getting drunk would take a lot more than a few glasses. When Kaleb finally saw the shiny thing in the bag, Sybilla still said nothing. "Tory is not a client of mine, Kaleb. He has higher standards than me." She tried to hide the quick flicker /c/
    01:38:51Gisella_Grey has joined the conversation.
    01:39:02GiadaΦMilos : Hey Gisella)
    01:39:15GiadaΦMilos has returned.
    01:39:16Gisella_Grey : hi giada))
    01:40:22Sybilla·Covelin : of self-disgust. A new emotion that had kept her from working lately. Maybe she would take that offer from Tully to bang metal all day. Now wasn't the time to be thinking of such things. Not when she had the amusement of these two in front of her. Still a longer drink from the glass was taken and she reached for the bottle to refill /c/
    01:40:35Sybilla·Covelin : Kaleb's and then hers, before topping off Tory's too. /d/
    01:42:52GiadaΦMilos : She had gone to the store to get the cheese and bread, to replenish their stocks. She came back to the marketplace but everyone was gone , she would have stayed and waited but it was starting to get dark. She wanted that drink, a quick meal and then she would head back to camp. She made her way to the docks thinking perhaps that they had >>
    01:43:52Tory-Oakcroft : =Tory wasn’t past aggression himself, for a human he was more equipped to deal with the situation as it rose. Ten to one he would be lucky to come out the other end of the playing field still in full ownership of all his limbs, but he would be able to take a few good chunks out of the man as he went down. His tongue was a little more ready than -c-
    01:44:05Tory-Oakcroft : than usual, and in truth it did shock him a little. Choosing to actually bite at the rather pointless vocal gesturing, in defense of himself. It certainly was a new one on him. The pointless cover up of his species gave Tory a stepping block at least. Already knowing Sybi, and having intelligence that ran higher than a field mouse he let a side -c-
    01:44:21Tory-Oakcroft : side glance run across Sybi, then back to the man with a set smirk. “Fancy that....” His eyes shot another rather amused glance at Sybi and he let his head rest back against the frame of the door, a little self satisfied. As usual working out the little jigsaws in life had him percolating with self satisfaction. Raising a brow, at the immediate -c-
    01:44:34GiadaΦMilos : gone to the Wench to have that ale but once she got in there was no one she recognized. It wasnt as full as last time she had been there and so she found a seat easily. It had decent ale and she hoped it had halfway decent food as well. A wench came by and she asked for a meat pie and a mug of ale, a few coins were jiggling in her >>
    01:44:42Tory-Oakcroft : knock back to earth Kaleb delivered, without the refuge of his fringe his eyes darkened with a sudden flare of aggression, the muscle in his jaw tensed but as Kaleb had before him, he just swallowed back the temptation. Although the man was –really- making it hard work. Grinding his teeth in his jaw for a moment, before settling it he chuckled a -c
    01:45:29Tory-Oakcroft : a little. “Oh something definitely tells me I would.” Knights were far from as naive as the normal masses, having schooled in most races that many believed fairytale, even training on the rare unfortunates that got themselves caught by the order. Flexing out his hands at his sides to stop them gesturing into a fist. Higher ground Tory, Higher -c-
    01:45:41Tory-Oakcroft : ground Tory, Higher ground. Although even he couldn’t stop his instinct to pull himself at full height. Useless gesturing but it made him feel a little better about the verbal stripping down he was enduring. “Shame. A bad roll, can always leave you wanting. In your case...it’s true.” His eyes flashed again, a little defiantly, before Sybi’s -c-
    01:45:54Tory-Oakcroft : word caught him and it set his eyes back a step, bolting them to the floor carefully, avoiding them being read.=
    01:46:23GiadaΦMilos : pocket after the purchases thanks to the coins that Tory had given her earlier she had enough for a evening repast. She had sat near the window which the shutters were flung open and she watched the traffic outside as people came to the tavern and to other places doing errands in the evening.
    01:48:36Ķąlęb : -The height difference, a couple of inches in Tory's favour didn't seem to bother Kaleb...then again he could turn into a wolf and a werewolf, both of which were technically taller than Tory...The werewolf wasn't an option and having a verbal argument as a wolf was somewhat difficult but the thought kept him from getting short man syndrome. -c-
    01:51:15Ķąlęb : "Higher standards princess? More fool him then..." Another easy grin and though his tongue could oft get crude his smile always held a certain degree of bad boy charm about it. The fresh top up received an absent thank you but Kaleb's eyes did their best to stay fixed on Tory. Where the other man seemed like a bow string ready to snap, Kaleb's-c-
    01:53:24Ķąlęb : demeanour had taken a sharp turn towards smooth, easy calm...Why? Because he figured realising he couldn't ruffle his fur would piss Tory off even more...perhaps the vein throbbing in his temple would burst? Or he'd grind those human teeth down to dust? Neither sounded pleasant for Tory...which probably appealed too much to Kaleb. "I suspect you-c-
    01:54:02Gisella_Grey has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    01:54:10GiadaΦMilos is away.
    01:55:35Ķąlęb : ain't had many rolls boy and the ones you had...well...slip of a lad like you? I'm sure your arrow left your bow a prematurely...If you catch my drift..." Nudge nudge, wink wink and all that. Oh he was grinning like a Cheshire c...er...dog. He was enjoying this an being the asshole he was could likely go all day. Somehow he doubted Tory and -c-
    01:56:12Ķąlęb : Sybilla weren't drunk enough to deal with that yet.-
    01:56:25Ķąlęb : err -a before prematurely))
    01:56:49Tory-Oakcroft : Do you mean a little.)
    01:57:06GiadaΦMilos has left the conversation.
    01:58:02Ķąlęb : i think i had that originally and decided it was probably more than a little prematurely >.> XD))
    01:59:12Tory-Oakcroft : Watch it wolfie or the newspaper comes out!)
    02:00:11Ķąlęb : don't whip it out prematurely now...Cool)
    02:00:27»Đãřâẏ« : x.x))
    02:00:31»Đãřâẏ« : omg you two))
    02:03:40Ķąlęb : *were drunk enough))
    02:03:47Ķąlęb : man...typos!))
    02:04:13Sybilla·Covelin : It was caught the way Tory looked away when he realized what she said. All the more reason to drink. If the woman had gotten her Merchant's license then she would have been known as the baker... instead... she was known as the whore. The pair of them, their scents were beginning to mingle together. Interesting /c/
    02:05:04Sybilla·Covelin : mixture. When Kaleb changed to start insulting Tory's rolls in the hay she shifted her eyes a little. Couldn't be helped, blue eyes flickered over Tory's form before shifting over to Kaleb's form and back again. Arrows, bows... they realized they were talking with a whore in the room right? She gnawed at her bottom lip and drank /c/
    02:06:00Sybilla·Covelin : some more whiskey. Nope, no comments, just stay quiet. She did idly tug at the hem of the tunic though. Like that would somehow redirect the conversation?/d/
    02:11:27Tory-Oakcroft : =A fleeting smile was given to Sybi at the top up, and a rather hardened glimmer at how much she was enjoying this. Raising a brow he shook his head slightly in amusement. A trait weakness, Tory’s withdrawal hid a multitude of flaws, if you barely spoke people generally did not take the time to get to know them. Aggression raged hard in him, and -c
    02:11:44Tory-Oakcroft : the adrenaline fleeting through him, didn’t help situations. His jaw muscle tensed, but unfortunately for the brassy wolfite, even though his aggression built and looked a little more forth coming than his, his control was still there. Just. His own readiness to jump into the fray, had him a little shocked but he couldn’t deny that actually...-c-
    02:12:01Tory-Oakcroft : it released a good portion of aggression that he could do with shedding. Speaking of shedding....his eyes flicked back to Kaleb, and a rather amused smirk flitted his lip. Pushing his hand back through his hard once more, the blonde spikes ruffled, the heat inside the place a clear displacement from the cool outdoor air. “At least I can touch -c-
    02:12:26Tory-Oakcroft : the sides, mate. Instead of swinging it around like a stick in a cave.” His smirk widened slightly. His glass tipped back as he took back the next mouthful, although it was probably not the best plan considering he could end up on his rear end drooling like a well...dog. Raising a brow a little as Sybi began to fidget a little uneasily in the -c-
    02:12:41Tory-Oakcroft : corner, the two men bolstering each other in their verbal pissing (sorry couldn’t think of a better word) contest. He rubbed the bridge of his nose, a little torn between having the last word, and oddly drawing the conversation away to avoid the tense shuffling. He snuffed out a little, the smell of the forge air burning his nose as he neck the -c-
    02:13:05Tory-Oakcroft : last of his whiskey. His eyes set back on Kaleb...it was so very hard to back off. The man was like a walking invitation for a punch in the face. Worst of all, he knew it and loved himself for that fact.=
    02:13:08Tory-Oakcroft : *necked.)
    02:17:32Ķąlęb : -Something told Kaleb that the other man was enjoying this. It was true, he wanted to beat Kaleb to within an inch of his life (it was a common feeling mutual amongst most people who saw this brash surface) but there was something in the amusement...perhaps the spoken sparing match would be good for the verbally constipated ex-knight. Let off a -c-
    02:19:05Ķąlęb : little of that steam before he well and truly blew his lid. See...Kaleb was excellent anger release, like a punching bag or smashing things with a sledgehammer. Sad thing was if Tory wanted to start swinging punches Kaleb would be able to take it...you only got this abrasive when you could take a sound beating and still have your teeth at the -c-
    02:20:49Ķąlęb : end. "I'd be careful boy...keep chatting like this and I'll drop my pants to show you exactly what I'm swinging...and I'd rather not do that in front of a lady unless I intend to use it..." The verbal too and through could only go so long and Kaleb could clearly see Sybilla was getting antsy. There surely wasn't anything THAT interesting in her -c-
    02:22:37Ķąlęb : pocket? Medieval porn lining it? Seemed unlikely really. Curiosity had him leaning over as if he might be able to see before he edged oh so subtly in the direction of Tory's pack. Oh no, he hadn't forgotten the shiney.-
    02:26:12»Đãřâẏ« is away.
    02:27:05Sybilla·Covelin : The tension in the room wasn't so much the issue as her brain was the issue. Sybilla could admit to pondering what either of them may have been like... it was her profession and sometimes it took over her brain. Sybi had just taken a drink when Tory spoke of sides and caves, then Kaleb mentioned taking off his pants... unfortunately /c/
    02:29:14Sybilla·Covelin : she inhaled and then the body realizing that was alcohol exhaled just quickly. Quick reflexes at least she could manage to cover her mouth before the whiskey sprayed out of her mouth onto the floor, leaked from her nose as she coughed and tried to convince her lungs they weren't drowning. That was... very charming, Sybilla. With /c/
    02:32:18Sybilla·Covelin : the back of her hand she wiped at the drip from her nose. "Oops...looks like I'm the one with the spouting problem, eh boys?" Really horrible joke but they started it. Oh man did that whiskey sting... Syb eyed the pair of them before she stepped over the wet spot to head towards the master bedroom for a towel. /d/
    02:34:49Tory-Oakcroft : =Oddly enough letting off steam was probably exactly what he needed, the verbal clash having him speaking more than most would expect of him in a month. However, the tennis had to end some time. He rubbed the bridge of his nose a little at the last comment, not quite appreciating the thought, as he scuffed his hand back through his hair. -c-
    02:35:01Tory-Oakcroft : “Something I plan to avoid, like a hole in the head.” His jaw finally clicked, the bone slipping a little from the grit of the muscle at it that had been constant since he walked through the door. Turning the blue set eyes over Sybi, the line of them almost apologising...considering he didn’t really know where the vocal ability had come from it -c-
    02:35:17Tory-Oakcroft : was hard to apologise for in word ironically. The flit of his eyes to the woman, left Kaleb to get a little to close to his satchel, although the man was a little niave if he thought his actions would go unnoted considering Tory hadn’t let him leave his eye line for long. His foot shifted quickly, shoving the bag back against the wall resting -c-
    02:35:37Tory-Oakcroft : the heel of his boot against it. A smirk flitted silently, his arms crossing back over his chest. “Magpie syndrome?” He returned to small sentences, they seemed to be a good plan for avoiding another round. Sybi’s dramatic spray of whiskey, caught his eye but his foot stayed placed on the satchel. “Amusing you?” He let off a rather wolfish smile -c
    02:35:57Tory-Oakcroft : himself. The first in a long time, that flashed a little gingerly at first, but slowly set quite easily on his face. His eyes traced down her with the given chance. Lingering a little longer than they should, damn missing fringe. It had given him the effect of polaroid glasses at the beach and with it missing he had to keep checking himself. -c-
    02:36:07Tory-Oakcroft : Still leant against the door frame, the wood was actually beginning to dig into his back. The heat inside a little catching now, as his skin had got to a temperature that was starting to irritate. Unlike Kaleb...he wasn’t quit self settled enough to parade around without his shirt. Although more fool him considering he was the one sweltering.=
    02:37:53Kirane has joined the conversation.
    02:38:22Sybilla·Covelin : Welcome to Ik)
    02:38:29Kirane : thank you)
    02:38:38Sybilla·Covelin : Please see our rules and direct any questions to a.... host.. )
    02:38:43OACHATSVCA01 has made Sybilla·Covelin a Host.
    02:43:30Kirane has left the conversation.
    02:48:38Ķąlęb : -The wolf grinned as Sybilla sprayed the whiskey everywhere, satisfied that his jackassery had at least amused her if nothing else...Also seemed to have helped Captain-His-Underwears-Too-Tight to take a break from being quite so silent and brooding. See? There was method in Kaleb's caustic manners. Oh right, no manners. He forgot that bit. There -c
    02:50:52Ķąlęb : was a temptation to snatch the pendant and do a runner for the door with the thing but he didn't much fancy going head first into one of the furnaces in this place. "Don't worry princess...I am sure I will succeed in making you even wetter in the future..." Now that was no double entendre...that was about as subtle as a bulls hoof to the crotch.-c-
    02:51:44Ŗeaveŗ has joined the conversation.
    02:52:11Sybilla·Covelin : Welcome to Ik)
    02:52:14Sybilla·Covelin : Please see our rules and direct any questions to a.... host.. )
    02:52:31OACHATSVCA01 has made Ķąlęb a Host.
    02:52:39Ķąlęb : -magically hammers himself-))
    02:52:49Ķąlęb : and Welcome))
    02:53:34GiadaΦMilos has joined the conversation.
    02:53:38Ķąlęb : Eyes snapped to the lighting, as ever attempting to gauge the time of day and giving a heavy shake of his head. "How much for the pendant pretty boy? I'm guessing you need to make a few coins after spending it all on that haircut of yours..." Kaleb decided he liked the bangs better. Not only was it a good nickname but it meant you saw -c-
    02:55:02Ķąlęb : less of his face...Not that there was anything horribly wrong with it but there was something about it...made him want to punch. It was that inexplicable emotion that came when you spent the last hour verbally berating a person. The natural step after that was a punch in the face for one of them.-
    02:55:52Ķąlęb has made Ķąlęb a Participant.
    02:56:09Sybilla·Covelin : Welcome back Gia!)
    02:56:16Ķąlęb : -suspects the power would go to his head and be abused- and Wb))
    02:57:12GiadaΦMilos : ty)
    02:57:32Sybilla·Covelin : yw)
    02:59:33÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    02:59:45Sybilla·Covelin : Welcome home Tully)
    02:59:49GiadaΦMilos : welcome home)
    03:00:00÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Bwahahahah ))
    03:03:50÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    03:04:04Sybilla·Covelin : Kaleb's comment was heard while she was in the other room. Good thing too as it had Sybilla clenching the towel. "Over my dead body, Ofi." Probably not so much so. He was a wolf. She was a wolf. There was an unfortunate attraction there that not even Sybilla could ignore forever. Eyes settled on the purple silk covered cage in the corner. /c/
    03:04:44Sybilla·Covelin : Deep breath, Syb. She wiped away the rest of the whiskey before leaving the room in time to see the pair of them a little too close for comfort. Sybilla smiled an easy, lazy kind of smile and slipped between the pair of them. Kaleb would do well to remember that although she was smaller she was just as strong as he was. So, if he /c/
    03:08:19Sybilla·Covelin : swung so did she, at him. Kaleb could bet that her swing would hurt a lot more than Tory's. "I leave the room for two minutes and look at you two.. all friendly." Sarcasm much? Just a little. /d/
    03:11:13GiadaΦMilos : Her meal was brought, a flaky meat pie that upon opening with a utensil sent tendrils of steam wafting and wisping through the air. She dug into it quite hungry as her last meal had been stew the evening before. Savoring the first bite as if it were from a royal kitchen she let it play over her tastebuds before washing it away with >>
    03:14:25Tory-Oakcroft : =The heel of his foot planted squarely on his satchel, it stayed firm. Hard set eys almost narrowed but this time he managed to keep it tamed back. “Not for sale.” The words came out a little harder than he would of liked, but it got the point across. The pendant was not just a trinket, it was a symbol of something he wasn’t yet ready to let go -c-
    03:14:45Tory-Oakcroft : of. Not quite yet. All the verbal assaults had his adrenaline still set in a surge, rushing his head with a pounding beat like war drums but he didn’t particularly want to pummel the man into oblivion. Ok...not much. Really. The man had brought himself a little to close for comfort, causing him to ruffle his feathers a little his arms moving to-c-
    03:15:02Tory-Oakcroft : his side out of the crossed position, readied just incase. Sybi slipped between them. Honestly, she could probably do more damage. Considering he was just a ‘man with a pointy stick’ after all. But that didn’t stop a slight snuff of air coming out at the chance to head butt the man before him being dampened. He was getting to the end of his -c-
    03:15:15Ŗeaveŗ has left the conversation.
    03:15:21Tory-Oakcroft : of his tolerance, slowly but it was coming. He truly preferred the man skewered to a table by his hand. A few bruises were beginning to dent his ego, at the rather irritating rationality in his head that the smaller frame of Sybi would probably pack more punch, and she was infact stood infront to defend him. Excellent ego booster there for the-c-
    03:15:36Tory-Oakcroft : boy. The twitch of his jaw came, and another half audible complaint snuffed out of him. Grabbing his satchel he flicked it up onto his shoulder, making no steps to move just yet as his eyes were squarely fixed on Kaleb. But he knew his temper had worn a little short.=
    03:19:26Ķąlęb : -The wolf knew well enough that in a fight Sybilla would give as good as she got...perhaps that was why she appealed to him. No sense looking for a little fight from human women with his strength. He'd only end up with some sort of awkward woman beating label...That wasn't what he wanted, just a challenge and a human woman could never be that. -c-
    03:20:58GiadaΦMilos : the slightly bitter taste of ale . She had much to think of as she ate her meal. She would look up to various conversations happening around , racous laughter and a wench squeeling as her backside was pinched. When she wasnt eating she was thinking about what happened in the marketplace . She hadnt read the parchement yet from >>
    03:22:53GiadaΦMilos : the ornate cylinder document case. Right here wasnt the best place to pull it out either a rather swarmy bunch was sharing the space. She pealed off a piece of flaky crust sans the ingrediants and popped it into her mouth. It felt as if it simply melted in her mouth, and it did, the broth was rich and the meat tender and in large chunks. The >>
    03:22:59Ķąlęb : Then again a wolf was complicated...Ugh Kaleb find your brain again! Absently he mentally scrambled in the gutter and fished it back out, setting it inside his skull. Tory looked particularly protective of the pendant, which obviously only made Kaleb want it more. Had Tory acted nonchalant and as if it was nothing then Kaleb would no doubt have-c-
    03:23:51GiadaΦMilos : vegetables nice and tender. She couldnt have made a better one herself. Couple that with the ale and she wished that she could take come back to camp with her for Tory and Dominus so that they wouldnt have to suffer yet another rabbit stew.
    03:25:37Ķąlęb : walked away. "Are you a little light on your boots boy? Because I ain't seen a straight man so attached to a piece of jewellery before..." Oh Kaleb...really? Did you have to go there? Kaleb wasn't a five year old so he wasn't making grabby hands or demanding the trinket. He wanted to push Tory's buttons to the point he'd snap and then in the -c-
    03:26:26Ķąlęb : tussle no doubt he'd be able to get his hands on it. In theory. He was choosing to overlook Sybilla in this particularly flawed plan...It was easy...she was quite a bit shorter than him.-
    03:30:13Sybilla·Covelin : The huffing from the human would probably have been more amusing had Sybi not realized what the sound meant. Easy, please. Yes, she was defending him not to cause his ego any shame but because it seemed logical to place herself in harm's way. She knew that no matter what Kaleb could give she could take. Short of beheading /c/
    03:32:13Sybilla·Covelin : the pair of them were damn near invincible. Sort of. Sybilla was willing to stop them from tussling right up until Kaleb opened his mouth again. Heck, her fist flexed but she wasn't ready to let Tory see just how strong she really was. For that Kaleb deserved to be punched and if Tory didn't do it then Sybilla just might. But, she couldn't /c/
    03:37:58Sybilla·Covelin : really get herself to step out of their way. She blamed being the only girl out of all boys. One hand swung in Kaleb's direction. A fist to fly when she really shouldn't have. Middle child, only girl, she knew a thing or two about how to throw a punch so it would aim true for his cheekbone with all the promised strength of a werewolf /c/
    03:38:50Sybilla·Covelin : in human form. Had she punched Tory like this she could have killed him but this was Kaleb and damn it he deserved it whether she actually got to hit him or not the intention was there. He'd know he'd pushed one button too many. /d/
    Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kaidus Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:39 am

03:44:32Tory-Oakcroft : =Tory didn’t do subtle. Things were general straight laced, as he had little use for bantering on tiptoe around the point. Kalebs little retort had him lurching forward on the ball of his toes a little, his chest pushing against the back of Sybilla as she was at this point the only blockade in his way. Why was he rising to it. Get a grip on -c-
    03:44:57Tory-Oakcroft : yourself, Tory your angling yourself at a brick wall. It was a little to late for self reasoning, his fist tight at his sides. Narrowing his eyes his words snarled out a little. “Rich from a man whose fur is one layer to shallow at this moment in time.” That was not a good plan. Sybillas protection, even though it was well placed in meaning was -c-
    03:45:25Tory-Oakcroft : bound to bruise the man. Whos years of hard determination, and gritted resolve through training left him still a step behind someone who took the same route to gaining strength as contracting rabies. He could probably leave a damn good dent. Why couldn’t he bring himself to just walk away. Since he had left his order...left being an optimistic -c-
    03:45:38Tory-Oakcroft : way of looking at it, he had generally strived to keep himself below the aggressive threshold. But the man really was rubbing hi up the wrong way. Breathing a little tighter, his chest pushed that little bit extra against Sybillas back, his own fist flicked ready to sail but her’s was faster on the offing. His hand half raised he snarled out a -c-
    03:45:54Tory-Oakcroft : complaint, pulling his bag a little higher up his shoulder. “I swear to...” He stopped himself, and just snarled. His fist having little outlet, his adrenaline striking he growled to himself. Taking in the scene a little. Excellent, her was not pretty much as useful as the baiting meat between to rottweilers. Today was a bad day for his pride. -c-
    03:46:05Tory-Oakcroft : Stepping back his eyes fixed on the door, then Sybilla. Instinct told him to leave the pair to each other. But his feet stopped him...only just over powering his instinct.=
    03:49:49GiadaΦMilos : The evening air carressed her face and told her that it was time to start heading back. With the last of her coin she ordered two more meat pies . The were brought to her piping hot and wrapped in brown paper and tied with string. Dominus and Tory would welcome it and she was hoping that they hadnt given up on dinner totally, unless >>
    03:50:18Ķąlęb : -Normally Kaleb had excellent reflexes, especially in regards to dodging a thrown fist (years of practice and all that) but this particular fist came from the wrong source. Kaleb's surly green eyes had been firmly on Tory, waiting for his reaction, his rise, his fist....He'd completely overlooked the 5ft6 firecracker in the centre who was -c-
    03:51:37GiadaΦMilos : Dom had trapped something and decided to cook already they would be rather hungry. She carefully put the pies into one of the pockets of the bag and then headed out to the stables where Paulos had waited all day. Surely he had enjoyed himself in the company of mares even though he had been gelded. She had paid for him earlier and he had been>>
    03:52:15Ķąlęb : rather more dangerous than the man he'd been staring down. Werewolves strength was brutal when they wanted it to be and although he could take a hit better than most Sybilla's fist made something crunch on impact. It had enough force to knock Kaleb backwards a few stumbled steps until his back hit a table and his face was snapped hard enough --
    03:53:29GiadaΦMilos : watered and fed well. He ran his muzzle into her almost knocking her down when he saw her and she chuckled" You silly horse, you would think that I had been a week instead of a day. Now you know you will have to endure my chatting, hopefully it will be all out of me by the time I get to camp. I know that Tory will be forever>>
    03:54:50GiadaΦMilos : in your debt should this miricle occur."She took a bit of a run at him and launched herself onto his saddless back. "Thank you " was given to the stable boy that had brought him out for her and she plucked her way through the darkened streets.
    03:55:44Ķąlęb : sideways that the spray of blood splattering on Tully's floor didn't end up in anyone's face...because really...who wanted a spray of werewolf blood to the face? His hand raised instinctively, not to guard himself but to wipe the blood from his mouth. His jaw cracked and creaked and after a moment he jarred it back into place, spit a tooth and -c-
    03:57:39Ķąlęb : a mouthful of blood onto the floor before giving a decidedly wonky version of his already crooked smile. "You punch like a girl..." he slurred, eyes snapping towards Tory. "And he doesn't punch at all? Do you always get a woman to fight your battles for you boy?!" He sounded less calculated and witty but then he had just been hit by the -c-
    03:58:54Ķąlęb : equivalent of a steel bar to the face so he could be forgiven his slightly off banter. He wanted to swing at Sybilla but for those first few moments he couldn't quite figure out which one she was...or why he was seeing multiples.-
    04:02:59Sybilla·Covelin : The resounding crunch caused a triumphant smirk. Never mind the throb in her hand or the blood on the floor. Of course, she hits like a girl. The satisfaction of hitting Kaleb faded when he kept talking. Stupid ass! Why couldn't he just take the hint and shut up before they both ended up on silver skewers! Syb's hands balled and /c/
    04:05:03Sybilla·Covelin : she growled lowly at him. Really, really wanted to pummel that bad dog into oblivion at the moment. And yet, she stood there. Some part of her knew that two werewolves getting into a fight in a forge where there were plenty of pointy and hot objects was probably not the best of ideas. And her hand hurt! Like a lot! He had /c/
    04:06:02Sybilla·Covelin : a hard face. It had been a long time since she'd actually had to hit someone out of anger. Syb was reminded just how much she hated being angry./d/
    04:11:53Tory-Oakcroft : =The elastic band was already at full wind, his eyes flashing of the scene as he snarled through his teeth. His feet finally about to listen to his mind and move, but the last comment had him writhing. With quick force his own body stepped forward, his right foot swing around the side of Sybilla as the height advantage, and Kalebs quite timely -c-
    04:12:09Tory-Oakcroft : blurriness thanks to the previous jackhammer punch of Sybilla had his fist slamming straight downwards. The curving swinging from the shoulder as his broad knuckles aimed to slam hard into the majority of the mans face. By this point, being torn chunks off of would be far more paletable than taking a pride chipping repeatedly. The man was by no -c-
    04:12:30Tory-Oakcroft : reach weak, for human standards he could punch like a freight train. His large mass fully swinging fully behind the hit, his shoulder lurching forward slightly, as the arm curved over the top of Sybillas head missing her by very little. His head was pounding, the adrenaline racing through him as he held steady on his feet even with the sheer -c-
    04:12:47Tory-Oakcroft : forcing shift of his upper body. His left hand flashed across his front, the curve of the punch allowing it to move in sync with his body, twisting at the waist as his fingers curled round the hilt of the broad sword at his hip, leaving it free whether the punch hit or not for as he curved back round his right hand to join it and it to be -c-
    04:13:08Tory-Oakcroft : leeched from the sheath readied. Oh the man really was pushing his buttons, the fresh edges of the sword, grinded freshly the night before shimmering with a razors edge as another harsh growl rolled from him. He had surpassed the sudden surge of adrenaline, a nostalgic sense of routine leaving him to never hit and leave himself unprepared to be -c-
    04:14:05Tory-Oakcroft : into dog meat. This left him in two positions, either stood before a twice pummelled jackass with steel pointed at his neck just offset left to the side of Sybillas face, or a once punched puppy dog with the same result.=
    04:14:27GiadaΦMilos : She reached the gate and Paulos started to trot the night was getting a bit cool and so she urged Paulos on hoping for the warm fire of the camp. She suddenly noticed however that his gait had changed, she pulled him to a stop and dismounted to see if he had stepped on something. By the light of the moon she raised each foot and >>>
    04:16:33GiadaΦMilos : carefully looked , when she got to his left hind leg she saw the problem. He had thrown a shoe, a sigh erupted "of all the rotten ass luck..." she could walk him home or back to town but if there was a place she could maybe leave him or perhaps someone had some equipment ...she began walking and noticed what seemed to be a building. There was>>
    04:17:52GiadaΦMilos : light twinkling and so she made for that her best bet at this juncture. Paulos walked in almost dejection knowing somehow he had let her down but it wasnt his fault and she spoke to him of such. It was a short walk and upon inspection it looked like a forge, hopefully the smith was still up at this time of night, after all she could see light. >>
    04:19:56GiadaΦMilos : She found a place to tie him and then went to the door, it wasnt a home after all but she assumed a place of business, she swung it open with a greeting on her lips but it died as she saw three people she knew, and she was sure that they were not smiths. There seemed to be a scuffle and she stood there a curious look crossing her features "well...>
    04:20:05GiadaΦMilos : hello there" what else could she say?
    04:20:35Ķąlęb : -A punch from a human would generally be something he could easily dodge...he'd shown that at the docks with the roughly hewn gentleman who'd been even larger than Tory...but whether it was for the sake of Tory's pride (considering Kaleb made no effort to move) or he just liked being punch in the face, the second fist connected and succeeded in -c-
    04:20:37«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» is away.
    04:20:51÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    04:21:45GiadaΦMilos : welcome back )
    04:22:37÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Konbanwa ))
    04:22:56Ķąlęb : re-smashing the jaw he'd just about got in place again....Damnit! Another tooth and the forge's floor was getting quite the collection of Kaleb's werewolf molars cluttering up the floor. It was impressive that he stayed vertical and the pain didn't seem to phase him terribly...this was a man who changed his skeleton every month. Transformations -c-
    04:25:05Ķąlęb : were pretty much like breaking every bone in your body...so a few in his face wasn't enough to leave him wailing. It was the sword that worried him however...He doubted it was silver because most blades weren't unless made to kill his kind but Kaleb hadn't expect weapons to be drawn. "Looks like I brought only my fists to a knife fight..." He -c-
    04:27:31Ķąlęb : growled out sarcastically...Like Sybilla no doubt Tory would feel the effects of punching Kaleb's face (other than the obvious satisfaction)...It was a hard surface and solid enough to hurt...He was probably spared a broken fist because Syb had tenderized Kaleb's face for him first. Blood was drying on his stubbled jawline and from the somewhat -c-
    04:29:54Ķąlęb : wonky nose...Tory had big fists so he'd managed to hit a large surface of the wolf's face. There was a shake off like a dog coming out of water and further cracks and crunches when he started to jar his bones back into place. Eventually a finger lifted and pressed to the sword to push it away. "I get the point boy...You've got a big scary sword -c-
    04:31:47Ķąlęb : and I'm pissing my pants with fear..." if only that wasn't so sarcastic. Lord he couldn't help himself! Kaleb didn't want to fight with weapons...it wasn't his way and he had the sense to be brutally aware that at this rate a lot of blood would end up spilled. He didn't need that mess..."Your chatty girlfriends here mate...why don't you go stick-c-
    04:32:58Ķąlęb : her with your sword instead of me..." His head canted towards Giada. It took a lot of effort not to continue the fight...why didn't he? Because this was Sybilla's home and as smarmy a bastard as he was, he wouldn't start killing humans on her floor without asking first.-
    04:33:41÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    04:35:29÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    04:36:23÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    04:39:16÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    04:40:01GiadaΦMilos : wb nails down)
    04:40:42Sybilla·Covelin : Something in the sound of the sword being drawn had Syb's eyes going wide. See, she had been doing so well at dealing with that irrational fear. There it was again. Heart damn near beating out of her chest. Did she not know that she could merely break the sword with her strength? Of course the logical half of her brain knew this. /c/
    04:41:04Sybilla·Covelin : The irrational half that connected that sound to losing a mate couldn't connect those dots. "No..." the word didn't come out as loudly as it needed to but maybe that was the point. Sybilla took a step away from the pair of them. "Out... out.. out... out..." All of them. /d/
    04:48:24Erick*Brendon has joined the conversation.
    04:48:33GiadaΦMilos : welcome)
    04:48:42Erick*Brendon : ty)
    04:49:10GiadaΦMilos : Please read the rules and if you have any questions feel free to whisper myself or Sybillia)
    04:49:16Tory-Oakcroft : =The satisfaction of the hit, gave him some renewal on his ego, but not enough to take it back to where it had been hit from...luckily low things didn’t fall far. The point steady, he snarled as the man went to push it aside, the blade set down slowly running round the side of Sybilla carefully, but it didn’t sheath just dropped for the second. -c-
    04:49:53Tory-Oakcroft : Tory knew he was quick enough at the draw that as long as it loitered in his left hand he held some hope. Snarling out an aggressive retort his eyes seared. For a man who could hide behind more layers than an onion, the hot flash in his eyes at this point was wholly uncontrolled. “And your an arrogant jackass, whose face needs more than a fist. -c-
    04:50:13Tory-Oakcroft : Now that we are done stating obvious commentary....and before you make your little puppy mess on the floor...” His train of thought was interrupted by Giadas voice, and Kalebs again running commentary. The man was like a walking narrative. But less informative. His eyes stayed constant on Kaleb, his posture having cycled through a dramatic -c-
    04:50:26Tory-Oakcroft : shift from the stooped, half cut loiterer to a straight backed, trained stance. It was all too reminiscent for him as even now his body still slid into it out of routine. Sybillas sudden outburst, caught him off guard and he raised a brow. By this point he had really hit threshold. An almost gutteral sound raked out of him, gurgling from what -c-
    04:50:45Tory-Oakcroft : seemed the pit of his gut and the sword sheathed, his eyes narrowed at the pair and he snuffed out. Turning on his axis, he just strode out past Giada. Even she was public enemy number one to the striking black cloud that now loitered over his head. His muttering churning as he strode off. “All I wanted was a damn tavern, I get a cocky canine -c-
    04:51:08Tory-Oakcroft : with an attitude about as appealing as a dead rat.” Pushing out the door he truly had reached his limit. Mabye the fishermen could smuggler him again...the boat wasn’t that bad right? This place was chaos at the best of times. His hand hit the entrance door swining it back as it racketed off the back wall. Usually in a better frame of mind he -c-
    04:51:45Tory-Oakcroft : he would of stayed, bartered her down...but to be honest right now he was pretty sure he wouldn’t particularlry care if he never clapped eye on the pair of them again. Considering the reasons he had ryled in the first place, this seemed a little ironic. His stride was enough to carry him half way towards the treeline aiming for the beach within a f
    04:52:00Tory-Oakcroft : few minutes.=
    04:53:05÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    04:53:20GiadaΦMilos : Well she had just come into something not good, the tension in the air was so thick you could cut it with a dull knife and well, she wasnt going to get a shoe for her horse here. When Sybillia told everyone to get out Giada just gave her a small wave and nervous smile. She cleared her throat "I will just be leaving...maybe next time milady">>>
    04:55:04GiadaΦMilos : the comment of Kaleb caught her ears but she had heard much worse by the men today in town. Tory walked by her without even a glance at her and she in her naivete thought for sure she could help him. She turned and left assuming that the out was for everyone. She blew out a low whistle and stepped outside , grabbing Paulos from where he was tied>>>
    04:56:54GiadaΦMilos : and took off in a jog to catch up with Tory. "Tory!! Tory!! slow down !!" he didnt look as if he was slowing down and he certainly wasnt heading back to camp. She did catch up with him but she had to continue to jog "You know , I can tell your angry. Will you just talk to me? I mean we are friends or how about I talk and you listen>>>
    04:57:43Erick*Brendon has left the conversation.
    04:59:14GiadaΦMilos : that is usually how it works anyway right? Dont let the situation cause you to lose control....your the strongest man I know" now what she ment was with his resolve and his seeming control. He seemed to have lost it this time but ever the optimist she was going to at least try. She couldnt help herself.
    04:59:35Ķąlęb : -The whole situation had spiralled out of control and it was a good lesson for Kaleb...one he'd learnt several times in the past but had seemingly had beaten out of him. When to stop...it was a point he seemed to have difficulty finding and in this case insulting Tory's manliness seemed to be that point. Sybilla's reaction only strengthened -c-
    05:01:56Ķąlęb : that looming realisation. She didn't like weapons...the forest...her reaction when he'd been shot...what she'd said on the beach. He could fill in the blanks. Oh Kaleb, you absolute tit. Another wipe of his bloody jaw and a nicely beaten Kaleb dipped down to grab his scattered teeth and placed them on the nearest work table...perhaps the -c-
    05:03:42Ķąlęb : blacksmith could use them to decorate macabre army? Give him a few weeks and he'd probably go through several sets if he acted anything like this. "I'm sorry Sybilla..." he murmured. If he'd been a dog then, his ears would have been flat and his tail certainly wouldn't be wagging. "It was going alright...until my mouth wouldn't stop..." -c-
    05:04:46Ķąlęb : Apparently in his skewed reality it had been fun until the hitting had started...and whatever he'd said before that. He couldn't remember right now...The double punch must have knocked it out of his head.-
    05:04:57Ķąlęb : macabre armour...not army x.x))
    05:05:14Ķąlęb : oh wait...-c-
    05:06:46Ķąlęb : With the apology given, a rarity from Kaleb and usually only when he was certain he'd cocked things up, the wolf headed out the door...No he didn't chase after Tory to patch things up, embrace each other in a brotherly hug and skip off into the sunset...He did what any good wolf would after a badly chosen fight. He went to lick his wounds.-
    05:06:53Ķąlęb is away.
    05:17:32Sybilla·Covelin : Werewolves didn't quiver at the mere sight of swords. Yet, there she was standing there shivering like it was the middle of winter. Sorry?! He was sorry?! His foolish behavior had gotten a sword drawn on them. Okay, not -them- him but she had been close enough that it felt like that. It took a few minutes to convince her feet that /c/
    05:18:49Sybilla·Covelin : it was okay to move again but once they were convinced they bolted. Full out run toward the humans. Traitor. The word could have applied... a good wolf would have chased after the other wolf. Not the humans. Here she was choosing -them- over what pack law demanded... again. The scent of the pair took Sybilla through the city. /c/
    05:21:22Sybilla·Covelin : Dodging the people mulling about. Sybilla nearly slammed into a guard patrol. Thankfully she could stop short. Where was she going in such a hurry? Uhh... to see the ocean. Blood, what blood. Oh, on her hand. That was from... a dog. Yes, nasty things those stray mutts. Good evening to them too. Yep. Sybilla nodded as she waited for them /c.
    05:22:23Sybilla·Covelin : to pass before she headed for Gia and Tory's scent again. Beach. Sybilla stopped short again and stared from a distance at the pair. Bad idea, Sybilla. Just a dog in a human world. Last thing that human wanted to deal with her but she had to. /d/
    05:25:50Tory-Oakcroft : =His mind reeled a little, and he just ground his jaw in annoyance. The situation was a multitude of small steps that had left him swinging from the rafters like a loose monkey. His stride didn’t lessen until he hit sand.. Breathing slowly he lout out another just under audible sound, before Gia caught up at his heels. By this point the main wave -
    05:26:11Tory-Oakcroft : of aggression had bubbled back. The cool ocean flash of his eyes brimming back again and he breathed in his final air of came. Now the realisation hit him of the rather flouncing exit he had just made. Amazing manliness there Tory, get stripped down by a mutt, protected by a woman and then flounce out like a girl....brilliant. Gia’s constant -c-
    05:26:24Tory-Oakcroft : stream of conversation hit him like a punch to the face, the sudden chatter of noise that wasn’t his own head brimming out of her and he pinched the bridge of his nose. Really...he could be on a boat tomorrow evening, and it would save the hassle. Slumping a little heavily onto a large boulder that littered the shoreline, his legs lotus infront -c-
    05:27:02Tory-Oakcroft : of him. He let both hands scrape up his face then into his hair, the sweat laced in it pushing the spikes to sit straight as he let out a final breath. “I’m fine, Gia.” Back to rough sentences. Considering she had just bore witness to his full verbal assault of Kaleb, and a rather unhonourable pointing of a sword at what would of looked to her -c-
    05:27:32Tory-Oakcroft : an unarmed man he was in little mood for long conversation. This was why Tory shut down. And why he would stay that way from this point, his mind vowing a little upon it’s unspoken words. Things just weren’t worth it...but for now he had some wounds to lick of his own. Ocean eyes watched the waves, that no more than a week before he had stumbled -c
    05:28:00Tory-Oakcroft : into. Even he thought he was being melodramatic, and he was the one living it. Shoving his hands over his face, his hair ruffled a little unkempt his shirt splayed with blood down one side, he turned his eyes over Gia. “Let’s just go home.” A little down spirited now, he somewhat resembled Gis a night or so ago before their little pep talk.-c
    05:29:06Tory-Oakcroft : After a just a few steps his eyes caught Sybilla on the bech edge and his muscle gritted in his jaw. "Back route?"=
    05:30:37GiadaΦMilos : "Your a horrible liar, you are not fine and I know that you have control , you pride yourself on it but you let it go there." she frowned "I dont know why you are ashamed of being a knight but I know you still try to live by the code and you have kept the trappings of a knight. You know that no matter what has happend in the past>>
    05:33:35GiadaΦMilos : that your heart beats as a knight. "she sighed "Tory you act as if you are a knight without a order, you do not deny it but you do not celebrate it either. You broke tonight, and I do not know what that man said that made you break but your isolation and withdrawl has made you in many ways vunerable like you never imagined." She spoke softly"You >>
    05:35:27GiadaΦMilos : are my brother whether you like it or not. My code says to never let a brother suffer. You need to make amends to the lady at least because she seemed to be just a bystander but you also need to forgive yourself. And I have a inkling that it will be the hardest thing you have done, to forgive yourself because you hold yourself accountable." she >>
    05:37:26GiadaΦMilos : always was a talker but this time it was her that gave the sage advice. Naive in the ways of men and romantic relationships did not mean naive in all areas. "I will take you back home brother...." she leaned over and kissed his forehead a simple sign of affection freely given .
    05:44:20Sybilla·Covelin : Back route. Yes, she heard him. Seemed to be just a bystander. Sybilla could have hugged Giada for the simplicity of her words. It wasn't the truth. The minute she saw Kaleb there Sybilla should have ushered Tory back out of the forge. She let her own amusement in their little pissing contest cloud her judgment. She lost her temper. /c/
    05:45:22Sybilla·Covelin : There was nothing in that which made her a bystander. Kaleb was a bad dog. One that her pack would have probably torn apart long ago for this behavior. Some part of Sybilla wanted to make him into a good dog. A proper wolf. Maybe she foolishly believed she could do it. Almost as she foolishly believed some day she would /c/
    05:46:19Sybilla·Covelin : control her beast. The walk towards the pair was slowly taken. Like they were the werewolves and she was an unarmed human. She didn't want him to draw his sword or think she was there to harm him out of some pack mentality. The hand which she used to punch Kaleb had begun to swell but it was ignored as she lifted them both and /c/
    05:48:10Sybilla·Covelin : stopped several feet from the pair. She came in peace? /d/
    05:50:29Star☼Child has joined the conversation.
    05:50:38Sybilla·Covelin : Welcome to IK)
    05:51:05Sybilla·Covelin : please see our rules and feel free to direct any ?'s to me in whispers or the ooc room)
    05:52:46Star☼Child has left the conversation.
    05:53:51Tory-Oakcroft : =Gia’s words lingered as he pinched the bridge of his nose a little, before just breathing in carefully. The cold snap of his eyes reflecting the world around him as her kiss pressed he gave a lopsided half smile that was a little forced out the edges. “Thanks Gia.” His head screamed a little, he was a without order, he hated his past and he -c-
    05:54:07Tory-Oakcroft : never wanted to walk the footsteps of holy guidance again in his life, -but- he had already dented her feelings once today...twice at this point would just be cruel. The cold ocean blue of his eyes flitted Sybilla again, and he snuffed out at the ‘you need to apologise part’. Apologise? For what...for her idiot wolf friend deciding that he was a -c
    05:54:27Tory-Oakcroft : verbal punching bag, or mabye for punching the idiot square in the face when he had baited for it since he opened his mouth. Mabye for not revealing to the two Knights order that had become his shelter, who and what she was....or the guards. Apologise....pfft. The cold glance flashed to Gia, who in all truth stood over him as a sister at this -c-
    05:54:46Tory-Oakcroft : point, and the sheer optimism in her had him pinching the bridge of his nose once more. Dammit. He really needed to stop surrounding himself with damned women. Sybilla had stalked forward, and his jaw tensed as he nodded his head cautiously. All the walls back up he spoke quietly almost below audible tone. “Sorry I punched that...” He stopped his-c
    05:55:02Tory-Oakcroft : mouth before it started again. “man.” Very good Tory. Gold star, for the Fallen. “in the face.” He raised a brow at her lifted hands and stood slowly. Sybilla had made herself into a slight chink in his cold steel shell. Something tonight had hopefully knocked out of him a little. “And for pointing my stick.” He tried to give an amused smile, -c-
    05:55:15Tory-Oakcroft : but it came out more of a lopsided dopey effort. His sleeves still rolled up, blood lacing his knuckles where the skin had torn. Kaleb had a face like a damned iron sheet. The cold front in his eyes lingered still as his shoulders had resumed their stoop. “Just...sorry I guess.” He was lacking words...almost lowering to pleading Gia for help with-c
    05:55:25Tory-Oakcroft : them. But he resisted.=
    06:09:03Tory-Oakcroft : O.o....-noms on tumbleweeds as he waits-))
    06:09:16GiadaΦMilos : sorry thought it was Sybs post was waiting here the whole time)
    06:09:22Tory-Oakcroft : O.O!)
    06:09:26Tory-Oakcroft : -Facepalms-)
    06:09:37Sybilla·Covelin : lol)
    06:11:18GiadaΦMilos : She stood beside him and gave a small smile . She leaned and whispered"See not too hard at all" she had only a idea now of what the story was and she teased him a bit " I suppose that you arent going to want that meat pie I brought back for you. It will keep till tomorrow and dont you try to tell me to eat it because I already had mine" >>
    06:12:45GiadaΦMilos : it was a jab because he had given her back the candy she had been so excited to give him. Yes he could have kicked her and she would still believe that he was redemable. He was not going to escape her sights and she would be true to her word, she would stand beside him. She still did not know he had been exiled but had she known she still would >>
    06:14:02GiadaΦMilos : have felt that he would be a asset to her order. He had shown enough glimpses that she had hope for him and that his faith would be restored. After all Dominus had been just like him and he had changed, though she had to admit he was still rather stoic and closed socially but it was the little victories.
    06:17:25Sybilla·Covelin : Remember. Not to put them all in the same book. Right? "Ofi deserved it. All of it." Okay, not with the sword but that was neither here nor there. Eyes glanced to Giada back to Tory. "You don't owe me anything. I was coming to make sure you were okay." The sword thing was something else. Sybilla was content to ignore it. Forever. /c/
    06:22:10Sybilla·Covelin : Rather than deal with the reality. That she had some kind of anxiety or panic issue over the noise. No, she knew she had the issue it was dealing with the issue that Sybilla couldn't find an answer to. Coming to make sure that in his anger he didn't say anything about what they were. About what she was. "I know he angered you and /c/
    06:24:50Sybilla·Covelin : you weren't going to hurt me." Oh, if he told the guards. The thought of what might happen. No, she couldn't think about it. That was it, she would have to just get a hold of Kaleb and bite until he gave in. Until he saw her as her as the alpha and maybe some of this would stop. Otherwise it would cause trouble for the both of them. /d/
    06:34:12Tory-Oakcroft : =He nodded curtly. The simple gesture in his mind to cover the entire expanse of her words in one foul swoop. This was a point at which his fringe would have loitered, laxily ebbing in his eyes and giving him a mask to hide behind. Unfortunately that not being an option, he guarded his expression carefully. It really was unbelieveabl how much he -
    06:34:26Tory-Oakcroft : wished he had just endured the bustling noise of the tavern at this point. But all things came to a conclusion, that was always beyond your sight. It didn’t reallt give him much solace right now though. Good advice, that he gave himself very rarely being paid attention to. At this point, well....that was a thought that had existed before he had -c-
    06:35:30Tory-Oakcroft : punched her friend square in the face and had left as quickly once he flounced out like a tool. The look on her face said it all, his eyes flaring a little but they settled quickly. “There are somethings, that no matter how hard you clash heads...will never be uttered Sybilla.” His back straight, he was obviously a little bruised. But it would -c-
    06:35:50Tory-Oakcroft : heal....eventually. His eyes leeched over her a little, before a soft half smile traced his features. He knew she only came to ensure she remained hidden, remained secret. After all...he was to be put in his box, in his place....and thought of as such. It seemed somethings never altered. So of course he would get angry, spill all...come in a -c-
    06:36:27Tory-Oakcroft : group to take off her head in some mass witch hunt that showered them in glory and riches. His tongue ticked in his mouth a little impatiently, as he was just setting his own jaw on edge now. The notion that she expected that buffered him a little, the flit in his eyes focussed on hers the ocean blue ebbing with flecks of silver. Jesus he needed -c
    06:37:35Tory-Oakcroft : his fringe back. “Take care, Pest. I guess you were right with your boxes afterall” He crossed his arm at his chest, bowing his head curtly, before turning back on his axis his satchel clinking against the metal guide belt as he strode back towards Gia and Paulos. One small explosion standing him square on one side, Steed and knight in flank. -c-
    06:37:51Tory-Oakcroft : her on hers, with pack mentality to uphold.=
    06:40:05GiadaΦMilos : She simply gave a wave to Sybillia not knowing if she would ever know exactly what transpired. She knew that he needed distraction and so the chatter began as soon as he joined her. Did he know that they made the best meat pies she had tasted at the Wench? She had some new clothes and for lunch they would have bread and cheese>>
    06:41:36GiadaΦMilos : , the air was cool tonight wasnt that odd after all the humidty? Paulos lost a shoe and she was going to have to go and find a farrier, he should really sleep for a while because he was always looking tired. Was he going to be warm enough, oh and Dominus kissed her today in the marketplace did he see? He gave her a gift a sword in a scabbard did >>
    06:42:40GiadaΦMilos : he want his back? and the chatter when on his end was surely grunts and one word answers but thankfully he would not have to talk because she barely let one sentance go before another started. Odd how the lateness of the hour did not affect her speech.
    06:46:12Sybilla·Covelin : No! Didn't he see, she was taking him out of his box by being here. Didn't he hear those words? Despite her reaction, she understood that he had meant her no harm. "I am trying to take you out of your box you foolish human!" She wasn't angry, she was growing frustrated. Sybilla's jaw set as she stood there watching. "I wasn't afraid /c/
    06:49:42Sybilla·Covelin : of you..." it didn't matter because he'd walked off and was out of earshot before the words would have reached him anyways. A rock was picked up in that frustration and hauled in their direction to sail over their heads and would land a few feet in front of them. "I am a werewolf!" It was a foolish thing to do but she shouted anyways. /c/
    06:51:44Sybilla·Covelin : No one was around except the fleeting pair but even if there were, well, most people would think she was just insane or they heard her wrong. That was usually the case with humans until they actually saw it. They were dumb like that... the masses anyways. /d/
    06:54:35Tory-Oakcroft : =His back turned to her his footsteps had him just pulling up infront of Gia as her chatter blurted out in droves. Just set back from Gia both their backs to Sybi until the rock fell and the words flashed out. In an instant his back tensed, his shoulders straightening as he gritted his teeth. Bad plan Sybi, really really bad bad BAD plan. -c-
    06:55:54Tory-Oakcroft : His arm automatically flashed out. Stretching behind Gia already antiscipating her turn to face Sybi. Gia was a knight, a knight of order who still held her Holy divinity. Werewolfs were an abomination to the lord, and to the order. His arm spanned infront of the girl before she could even turn, ocean eyes slicing over Sybi in a 'Why did -c-
    06:57:09Tory-Oakcroft : you have to say that plea' His fist curled to keep the arm strong as a barrier his eyes turned to Gia, holding his palm up to her to stop her speaking before she began. "Dont...so you hear me. Not a word." He took in a slow breath, thinking that he was about to end up in Sybi's position in the earlier battle of wills. This saga was becoming -c-
    06:58:18Tory-Oakcroft : a little draining. Unfortunately he knew for certain that Sybi truly could rip shreds of Gia, and yet oddly he seemed to have taking the side of keeping Gia at arms length from the wolf before him. Whether it was to keep her from charging into harm....or another reason. It was his turn to look a little bemused at his own actions, -c-
    07:00:04Tory-Oakcroft : he let his gaze fall to Gia once more, still beating her to the punchline before she could speak. He really had some ground to cover this time. "Gia...you have spent days trying to fix me. She managed it in 10 minutes. Please...let her be. She is of no harm..." Ocean eyes almost pleaded with the small girl at his side. His eyes bouncing between -c-
    07:02:50Tory-Oakcroft : the two as his arm kept a barrier there. "Please Gia." For the first time since they met, the strong figure that had sat so stoic actually gave her a calm, logical and emotional answer. He wasn't particularly worried about Gia herself launching at Sybi...that he could probably just about manage to seperate, Dom and a mass recruitment of fear -c-
    07:04:13Tory-Oakcroft : roused Towns people...bigger issue. "Just...stay." He held his palm out infront of gia testing the water as he moved his arm slowly aside. His eyes darted to Sybi only now fully realising she was stood within earshot, after his little speech and unfortunately a little to clearly taking sides.=
    07:06:07GiadaΦMilos : She had let out a slow hiss when the words were shouted. Tory knew her too well her beliefs were never a secret and when he held her back she frowned and when he started to pleaed with her , something happened her face hardened toward him "She fixed you in ten minutes? I see how useless I am , how quaint thank you for sharing that >>
    07:07:58GiadaΦMilos : I am ineffective I shall remember that have no fear of that. You would ask me to bend so far I will break....I took vows to fight the darkness and she is darkness. " she could hardly believe what she was hearing and she almost stopped breathing. "You are no better then that other knight, who tried to use me . " it dawned on her she was a dupe, >>>
    07:09:27GiadaΦMilos : evidently she was so easily manipulated and here was someone she thought was a brother who was asking her to forsake all. For what ? Just to throw it in her face that she had no effect on him ? That her hours with him had been a laughable joke? She wasnt Gods annointed she was a fool who had believed foolish things that she had >>
    07:11:37GiadaΦMilos : some effect on the world. She hadnt helped Matthew see and Tory just cemented it . She brought her hand up to the pendant that she wore and yanked it so that the chain broke "Feel proud you broke me , I will do nothing but neither shall I be able to walk in the light without shame" she threw it at him spit on the ground and then pulled >>>
    07:13:59GiadaΦMilos : the reins of Paulos. She couldnt go back to camp and face Dominus , she couldnt go anywhere her shame would hang on her like a heavy blanket. She was faced with evil and because she let it be she would no longer be able to take the ascension and Dominus would not wish her by his side now. She headed back towards town her spirit broken and>>
    07:14:04GiadaΦMilos : numbness sat in.
    07:21:41Sybilla·Covelin : Sybilla had a human soul. Her father was a human. It was not as if she was some bitten. No, she had been born this way. As had her mother. Her mother's father. So on and so forth as far back as history could go. They were always what they are now. Protecting him, that was darkness? Locking herself in a cage every month so the /c/
    07:21:50Sybilla·Covelin : beast within wouldn't hurt anyone... that was darkness? No, Giada was judging before all the facts had been laid out. Just as Sybilla had done to Tory. Why had she done this because she was tired of hiding, tired of believing that all people with swords were the ones who wanted her skin. "Giada!" The bellow of the name came even as /c/
    07:22:05Sybilla·Covelin : Syb ran forth to cut off her exit. "Wait... you do not know me. How can you say what I am is unholy if you do not know everything. My beast has never harmed anyone.... I make sure of that by locking myself in a cage. One made just for me. With chains and shackles. So that no human will ever be harmed. I do this because I never want /c/
    07:22:55Sybilla·Covelin : to harm a human. I have entrusted someone who makes sure I don't escape. Who is armed with a silver blade and under orders to remove my head if I do. I have been exiled from my pack for choosing to stay among humans instead of going back to them. Because I want to believe that not all humans have to hate what I am. That not all -c-
    07:24:24Sybilla·Covelin : humans will be like the ones who killed my mate. For a long time I hated those people who did that and that hate, it spread, I didn't realize it... but I am trying to fix it. I am trying to make amends. An unholy creature does not care about the lives of others." Sybilla took in a breath and looked to Tory before letting it out. "Help me... /c/
    07:26:28Sybilla·Covelin : help me overcome my fear by not being that human. Stay and show me that I can trust you. Help me not fear those who carry swords. That is what you do, is it not? You help those who are lost..." Sybilla knew that Gia could very well just decide to run her through with her sword and well, she wouldn't fight that either. /d/
    07:35:45Tory-Oakcroft : =Well that well and truly turned on him in a quicker time than he imagined it would. He had given himself at least 5 seconds grace before Gia would be biting at the bit...that had been generous. The explosion hit him like a tonne of bricks, and even caused him to take a small step back from the girl as she launched into her angered tyrade. Ocean -c
    07:36:02Tory-Oakcroft : eyes just watched, he opened his mouth to interrupt but the words came blazing out of her with such force that he couldn’t even place a syllable. Postal wasn’t the word...Control was slowly ebbing out of his grasp, and it was a feeling he was experiencing twice in one night. He winced a little, before she threw down her pendant and spat at his -c-
    07:36:22Tory-Oakcroft : feet. Excellent. He had managed to put himself on every hitlist going in the space of a few hours. Sybbie sprinted past him, cutting of giadas retreat, his eyes set on the pair. Stopping to scoop the pendant from the sand, his eyes trauled over his own that slung lazily on his satchel. He had lived a cursed half life, punishing himself for things-c
    07:36:39Tory-Oakcroft : that were out of his control, and now he had cursed Giada to the same. Striding across the sand he joined in the wall before Giada. His eyes melded with her, as Sybbie tried to explain he tried to think on his feet. Taking another glance at the pendant he had so closely defended from Kaleb, he took in a bracing breathe. Unhitching it from his bag-c
    07:37:11Tory-Oakcroft : his words started calmly. “Giada, from the minute I came you have treated me with respect, honour...and have displayed acts of kindness that have been a beacon of you hope in humanity. You are my sister...please.” His eyes set on the girl Sybillas words sunk in and he realised her panic in the forge. It hit him that he had caused it, but he had -c-
    07:37:33Tory-Oakcroft : to keep his head. Offering out both pendants to her, the silver chains interlaced as he swallowed back a little. “My path is already tainted Gia...Hers isn’t.” His eyes flitted over Sybilla then back as he seemed to weaken as he took her hand pushing the pendants into it. “Don’t do this.” He was offering her pennence. A knights pendant his vow, -c-
    07:39:36Tory-Oakcroft : his oath. It ment the last cling onto his faith was gone. But...who needed sparkly lights in the sky to operate...right? His eyes flitted over Sybilla once more, before they hit the ground a little. Their conversation around the fire pit the other night, he had spoken with such a clear head. Now he seemed to hold the same look Gia had that night.=
    07:41:43GiadaΦMilos : When Sybilla cut her off she stood like a statue listening but she shook her head "No that is not my job I have broken the vows I spoke before my Order and before the Almighty. You live but your life comes at a price of my eternal soul, I am forever shamed and your pleas cannot assuage that . You have your life and I will stay silent, my last>>
    07:44:06GiadaΦMilos : act as a Knight." She started to move around but when Tory stopped her she laughed bitterly "My path is tainted too , I am not worthy to take a pendant Tory. You stay with your savior, you have your wish, you asked me to break my vows and out of affection for you I did. Now I am marked, I will let Dominus know that I commited sin and >>
    07:45:36GiadaΦMilos : he will not know why. Now both of you leave me alone. I have nothing more to give nor can I recieve anything I am nothing..." she skirted around them . How did he think he could fix it ? He could not offer absolution she had sinned and broken the vows that held her soul together , her faith, they asked >>
    07:46:43GiadaΦMilos : and she gave and now they thought that it was as easy as picking up the pieces of a puzzle and putting them back together. She needed to be left alone , for she was going to have to tell Dominus and the hurt he would have was going to be something she also would have to bear.
    07:56:08Sybilla·Covelin : Sybilla huffed quietly. Looking from Tory to Giada, she wanted to press. Wanted to show that she wasn't some foul beast. Now, the other knight was going to know. Oh, what a complete mess. She deserved a severe set of lashings for this clusterfuck. "I..." brows furrowed and Sybilla looked to where Gia was going and where Tory was /c/
    07:56:52God·is·Dead has joined the conversation.
    07:59:15Sybilla·Covelin : standing. "I..." How did Kaleb stay alive so long with that mouth of his?! She used hers for five minutes and already felt like she was going to go insane. Sybilla didn't entirely understand why Giada thought that she was no longer fit to be a knight. What sin had she committed? This was so confusing! Humans were so confusing. This is what /c/
    07:59:25God·is·Dead has left the conversation.
    08:02:31Sybilla·Covelin : came of not having boxes... of trusting humans with such a thing. The woman flopped to sit in the sand with a sigh. /d/
    08:08:15Tory-Oakcroft : =His head was throbbing, the deep pounding in it tensing his temples and he gave an audible huff of air. The woman again pushed past them, and it seemed that she was going to need space to breath. Hopefully she didn't breath to the wrong person. Closing his eyes he dropped to sit next to Sybillia, his hand ran back throug his head, then down -c-
    08:09:59Tory-Oakcroft : to the nape of his neck rubbing in a little as he let out his own audible sigh. "You know, I swear your more trouble than your worth." He smirked slightly, the girl looked dejected, down trodden and a tired. His eyes tracing of Gia as she left he stood slowly. Unhitching the sword from his belt, he paced a good 4 paces forward, before dropping -c-
    08:13:02Tory-Oakcroft : it on the ground there. Stepping back he sat back down staring at it. His smirk a little dejected itself as he let his eyes turn over her. "She wont speak." He looked at the missing space on his satchel, and then back to her. Ocean eyes fixed on her and he spoke quietly. "You can put me back in my box if you want?" He nudged his shoulder into -c-
    08:15:14Tory-Oakcroft : hers. The night had been long, and a little overwhelming for most parties involved. He shoved his hand back through his hair with a nervous push, his eyes set on the treeline and kept his tongue now. His most urgent concern really, was when Kaleb had licked his wounds he was bound to resurface...and he would be hitlist 101 matierial.=
    08:17:00GiadaΦMilos : She walked to the gates of the city , the torches were lit and she remembered she hadnt read the parchement that Dominus had given her earlier. She stood outside the gates and pulled the cylinder out of her bag, opening it she took out the parchment within and squinted while she read. Her face showed no emotion but her hands started to >>
    08:19:01GiadaΦMilos : shake. He loved her , he had written this letter because he could not find the words to say. She carefully rolled the parchment back up and slipped it into the cylinder closing it and placing it back in her bag. She knew facing him was going to cause more questions then answers. Today had been so joyful and how things had changed, she knew>>>
    08:20:47GiadaΦMilos : this feeling. This was the same emptiness she felt that day finding her brothers and sisters slaughtered on the battlefield. The same numbness that gave way to grief the slap in the face by Tory hurt as much as anything. Ten minutes he had been saved, all she had given him was empty chatter, perhaps that is where she had first started going>>>
    08:22:30GiadaΦMilos : wrong. The guards questioned her about coming into the city and she shook her head "No I have changed my mind" She remembered where the Dark Knights camp was she would stay there it was in the opposite direction of her camp and so she walked leading Paulos who dutifully followed her not knowing her fall from grace. She would stay in the niche >>
    08:23:52GiadaΦMilos : but sleep would not come. She didnt even try to sleep for it did not come to the wicked.
    08:26:09Tory-Oakcroft : brb, driving to work. 20 mins tops.))
    08:26:14Sybilla·Covelin : kk)
    08:26:24Sybilla·Covelin : don't hurry.. no need for tickets or accidents)
    08:26:57GiadaΦMilos : She is just staring at the sky so I think I am heading to bed)
    08:27:14Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    08:27:15Sybilla·Covelin : Good night, Gia....errr morning)
    08:27:28GiadaΦMilos : yeah LOL I got lots of splaining to do to Dom when he comes on)
    08:27:32GiadaΦMilos is away.
    08:58:40Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:44 am